• Pros

• "Easy to use it and amazing interface! There are so many functionality and more are added making it very exciting!"

• "Easy to use & very flexible! Great value to cost ratio!"

• "Ticket Tailer is SO easy to use.... for the administrator AND the customer. We LOVE it!"

• Cons

• "The user interface wasn't great at first but they have since improved the back end to make it more user friendly."

• "no cons about the product. Maybe the least could be that it doesn't have like eventbrite a page were to see future events?"

• "I suppose if the event reports were formatted better but this is not a big issue for me. "

Browse Ticket Tailor Reviews

Jason from WDWNT LLC

Industry: Broadcast Media

Best value in event ticketing services

Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

Pros

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

Cons

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

We had fairly expensive events so any service that took a percentage of ticket prices was off the table.

Lauren from Lauren Caselli Events

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

Pros

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

Cons

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Ticket Tailor has nearly all the same functionality for a tiny fraction of the price. Even the things that we have to manually workaround are pretty negligible when considering the cost savings. Love this platform!

Zannah from Rise & Bloom

Choose Ticket Tailor

Pros

I like that Ticket Tailor is a small and local business. A friend recommended it and I was attracted to it being independent and has a friendly and responsive team of staff. The software is easy to use even for those of us who are not techy.

Cons

I don't know if the events I post could also be publicised by Ticket Tailor?

Michelle from Kros Strain Brewing

Excellent Price

Overall, for the price it does the function necessary for a lower price that other platforms. If the platform was a little easier to use and easier for customers to find this would be helpful.

Pros

As a small business owner, I love the low ticket fees and functionality of being able to sell a ticket online. I've used this software for lots of events.

Cons

The ease of use and look of the software is not as nice as their competitors. Ticket tailor does not easily allow customers to find tickets without a direct link. Other platforms allow customers to easily find tickets when searching online.

Price

Mark from Southern Not Stupid

Ticket Tailer Rocks!

Made my life easier and my events more profitable.

Pros

Using Ticket Tailor has completely changed how I produce and sell my shows! In the past I was just selling tickets on Venmo and PayPal and many of my customers did not feel very comfortable just sending money out without getting some sort of ticket in return. Ticket Tailor has filled every need and in the last 10 shows where I started using this service, I sold everyone of them out and had no complaints!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Ticket Tailer.

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Pros

Ease of use. Technical support team very efficient. Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers. It just works...

Cons

My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

opportunity to integrate into our website CMS

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Pros

Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction No middleman fees Low fees Easy to set up and manage box office Easy to manage guests Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Cons

Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

Adam from Vino & Van Gogh

A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights

My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

Pros

TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

Cons

With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

I chose TicketTailer for the simple Price per month instead of per transaction/client/event. Ease of use and modernity of its product offering. It Ticked all of my boxes and seemed to be in tune with what a client wants from their product.

Emily from Better Day Givings

Most Economical Ticket Management Software!

Any problems I have ever had with TicketTailor, Lon and the rest of the team were quick to provide me a solution if I was not able to find the answer myself with their online forum.

Pros

This software is super easy to use when selling tickets to an event. I use this software to host a Gala twice a year for a Cancer Charity I work for and it is so easy to setup and customize. Also, it only costs $25/month to use with no contract. After my event, I pause the billing until my next event! Although the software developers are in the U.K. they are VERY friendly and quick to respond to your questions (no charge). The things I love about this software are too numerous to list!

Cons

The ONLY thing I can think of that I don't like about this software is the fact that sometimes you have to dig to find a certain feature you are looking for.

Carl from Silent Knightss Charity Organization

Perfect for selling tickets

Ticket Tailor is literally like adding a whole new department to my business. Its like having an event organizer. It does everything from sell tickets to checking in guests. It is really like having a full time employee. Its simple to use yet extremely efficient and dramatically productive. Even after the the event is over, it serves as a great organizer of past ticket sales. It links great with mailchimp so that you can keep in touch with your ticket buyers. This truly is the best thing I have for my business

Pros

Everything about this is great. It user friendly and very efficient. It saves a ton of time. Its like hiring an event organizer. Everything you need is here. easy to navigate, easy to keep track, easy to organize.

Cons

Nothing.. there was literally nothing I didn't like

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Its introduction stage was much more user friendly and easy to learn. The costs were better as well. Other ticket sale services' had busy sites and costs seemed to high. Hard to navigate and be clear on what they were giving. None made reference to discounts for nonprofits.

Edward from Blackcraft Booking Agency

For the independent musicians

Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

Cons

I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

valerie from TinyLIfe

Ticket Tailor

We have been using Ticket tailor for several years and found it to effectively meet our needs as we can increase or decrease the amount of events we are paying for, it is easy to change your payment plan. There is also the option to resend tickets, cancel orders etc.

Pros

Straight forward to use and good reporting options. Allows you to set the transaction fee and ticket price. Not extortionate for the vendor.

Cons

The buytickets. link wording isn't always appropriate as we offer free events, although there is a join the guestlist option this isn't on the main link.

Liz from Kind Mind Academy

Pay as you go all the way...

We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Pros

Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Cons

Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos. Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging. Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

Gareth from BDS Entertainments

Industry: Music

Ticket Tailor are an extremely stable online management system for selling event tickets

Selling and monitoring of event ticket sales can be managed through your website and social media sites and becomes fully automated. It gives you an online booking office and enables the booking procedure UX to be easy to complete and payment can be secure through systems like PayPal. It automatically sends the customer the e-ticket and records their information for you to access at any time, along with sales data that can be invaluable for marketing and setting up other events. You only pay per event or within a selected number of events depending on your payment plan. You pay monthly for the period of sales you want and can stop it at any time.

Pros

Their system can be used as stand-alone and/or integrates fully with your website and social media customer touch points. Set up of your own box office is relatively easy, but it easier still if you spend time writing all or marketing information and promotional pictures before you log in. Then have everything ready to copy and paste and upload the images. However, you can save your event pages as drafts to return to later, or update at any time. You can set up different methods of payment to suit your requirements and can design the interface to match your brand. Once set up your box office becomes fully automated, so you can check in to your dash board as frequently or infrequently as you wish and check sales and data as you wish. They have an app you can download to your smartphone to be used for checking in, which saves on buying or hiring in barcode scanners and gives great data and feedback on attendance for future events.

Cons

As a small event's organiser, there is not a lot we dislike. The only modification I would like to see is to the monthly payment plan. It jumps from one event payment plan to 5 events. Maybe they could introduce a 2 - 3 event plan?

Steven Tai from VietChallenge

Great service

Great experience

Pros

Price is very affordable A lot of features

Cons

More payment options. For example, money can go directly to my bank account rather than through Stripe or PayPal

Great Product for Event Ticket Sales

I have been using this after I migrated off of Event Brite due to the high fees. I am more than pleased with the transition. I have lowered my expenses by thousands of dollars per year and as a small business owner this has been huge! It does not do everything that some of the bigger players but I did not need most of the tools.

Pros

For the cost, it does almost everything I need. I run multiple events at a time and the configuration across the events is great. Great integration into my website. Extremely easy to use.

Cons

1. Need more email and customer outreach tools in the software. 2. Would like to sell additional add ons with pictures and options (not really deep on functionality at this time). 3. Reporting is super weak!

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

When I was selecting the software I setup a sample event across multiple platforms. Ticket Tailor matched most of my requirements and was easier to use and more flexible for me than the other platforms. I also wanted to pick something that I think was going to be around for awhile but not pay the huge costs of some of the largest players.

Christopher from The Alliance Chorus

Great for a nonprofit Music org

Being able to incorporate the fees into the ticket purchase is clutch. Before we would lose the transaction fee, the ticket fee, and more, but now that can all be incorporated and passed on to the consumer. That's helpful for a small nonprofit.

Pros

Ticket Tailor has been a great fit for our nonprofit organization. For our ticketed events, we were able to quickly create event pages, promo codes, embedded widget code, and customize our event perfectly. The short ticketing link makes social media posting a breeze without having to use a link shortener. As a nonprofit, the fee structure is very straightforward and affordable for us based on the tickets sold— we are even able to apply the processing fees to the transactions so the full ticket amount is received! Customer service has been super responsive, and liking multiple payment systems was painless. A feature we haven't used yet but are looking forward to using on the day of the event; their ticket receiving ap! Definitely worth checking out.

Cons

Sometimes the widget doesn't show up on our squarespace page, but I'm not sure which system the error exists on. The widget could afford to be more customizable, particularly in shape/design/etc. I'm not solid on the donation aspect when not in conjunction with a ticket purchase-- does it work? Unfortunately I haven't been able to devote the time to figuring this out.

Matthew from Utah AIDS Foundation

Tailored to me

Pros

Just how fluid it all is. Easy to use and love the options to customize.

Cons

I don't necessarily have anything I dislike. The only thing is maybe not being able to upgrade to a different ticket purchase after already making a purchase. ie.. customer buys a general admission ticket and now wants a VIP ticket. I haven't been able to find away to upgrade unless cancelling an order.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Price and what I get for the price

Natalie from Empowered Healing UK

Very good up & coming ticketing platform

Very responsive to emails and questions.

Pros

Almost all the features of industry-leader Eventbrite but about half the price

Cons

If you use Stripe for payments (which is the cheapest option), all events have to pay out to one bank account, which can be annoying if you run multiple events with different people. Also it doesn't have a mailing list like Eventbrite to promote your events, but otherwise very good.

Josh from Front Street Brewery

Incredibly easy to use.

This was a much easier program to use and implement than programs we have used in the past

Pros

Ticket Tailor was SO user friendly. It made out ticketing online so easy and made check in at our event seamless.

Cons

Really nothing. The price point was very fair.

Cost and ease of use

Viral from Oorja Events

simple intuitive and easy to manage

Pros

the dashboard give you all the information you need in one place! creating and maintaining the events is easy, the features to generate operator tickets, reissuing, cancelling, voiding , refunding tickets is a breeze. very good plans available for all size of events

Cons

honestly nothing to dislike, the one thing i would like improved (selfishly) is that if for a plan we have the ability to create 5 events when at the event itself if we have to scan tickets for multiple events we need to switch between events and it causes some issues with queuing. if we can merge the number of tickets allowed under 5 events into 1 event it might be better suited.

Kathryn from The Community Wellness Project

Great option for small nonprofit organization!

I've used it for 2 years and would definitely return. Great support, very reasonable choice, and easy to plug into our web site for ticket sales.

Pros

I like the ease of use in setting it up, along with very responsive help--even though so very far away from us! I also like the ability to suspend payment and use it only during the 2 months we need it for our annual fundraising event. Believe me, if we have more events where we sell tickets, we'll use it more often!

Cons

Would like a couple more options for ticket purchasers to indicate choices (e.g., meals). I've been able to capture the information, but it isn't visible in the report (only in the ticket). Maybe I just haven't figured it out!

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Lower fees, just seemed right for the job!

john from Impact Strategic Marketing

Very Happy With Ticket Tailor

Very good customer service. Quick responses and follow up is rare in our experience and Ticket Tailor never fails to deliver quality support for us.

Pros

We use ticket tailor daily and it has worked very well for our needs. Steady product improvements and a strong base of features has made the platform ideal for the type of events we execute.

Cons

We wish we had more ability to customize the ticket ordering process. We would like to be able to program some logic when configuring the box office. For example, some basic if-then controls would allow us to truly customize things to suit all our ticket selling needs.

Stewart from Media Digital Publishing

Highly Recommend Ticket Tailor

It has been a very positive experience with Ticket Tailor

Pros

The software set-up and ease of use in setting up events and getting it out to the public along with the efficient support service of the team.

Cons

The least, difficult but I have been arranging events that are held in 5* hotels and provide an option for the guests attending the events an opportunity to book hotel rooms for overnight stays. So the problem is the platform doesn't allow you to develop a "booking for rooms" structure very easily. If you have event seen a rooms booking there are several room options and then whether you will be a single, double or triple occupancy - then there is the number of days with check-in and check-out options that you have to choose. This has been difficult with the existing platform but I have overcome it xomewhat....

Steve from North Star Entertainment

Ticket Taylor saved our lives!!

Ticket Taylor saved our lives. When the lockdown happened our business shut down and we couldn't claim any help due to various reasons so started using Ticket Taylor for small online events to put food on the table. Ticket Taylor decided to help online vendors by not charging until the end of September.

Pros

This is very easy to use and get to work. I use it almost every day and never have a problem

Cons

Everything that I use in ticket taylor works great

Barry from Scratch Monday Events

Great ticketing software, reliable

Pros

Tickettailor's fees are more competitive than we had with previous software, it works really well and handles high volumes of sales.

Ali from Mizãn Institute

Best third party Ticketing App

Pros

Ticket Tailor is wonderful as it allows you to create a fully customizable form with ease. They also allow you to easily share the form in the best way for you. For me this works as a widget I can easily upload to my website. I can customize the widget and trust that it will work for my customers. From selecting the tickets to checkout I can trust customers have a professional and seamless process.

Cons

Ticket Tailor can do a better job at its paper attendee registration. Currently they focus on the QR system which works well but in events where paper is what is available they need to make that list more clear. The current attendee download option provides buyer details only while attendee details are not present. For that you would need to custom download a the order list for the events which is complicated and out of the way.

Vanessa from Tribal Hearts Festival

Great ticket plaform for small events

Very good and will continue to use after 3 years with them.

Pros

Simple, good value for money and great customer service. Does the job well, easy to add tickets, track sales, export orders, refund customers etc. Also that booking fee to customer is optional - this is really good!

Cons

Still has fairly basic features, although they are always trying to improve which is noticeable. Would be great to have optional add ons during ticket purchases to reduce the number of tickets on main page (e.g. if your event has paid extras such as dining, spa, glamping...) also the option for customers to pay in instalments which is becoming popular in events. You can do this manually fairly easily but would be brilliant if it was a built in feature and customers got sent remiders automatically. And finally the option to collect emails for a mailing list, a GDPR compliant opt in or opt out at checkout.

Esther from JNF

Ticket Tailor Review

It’s been great. Very easy to use for the ticket buyers, great feature to be able to make a donation in the same transaction. The reporting can use some work. I would like to be able to generate a list of everyone who checked into the event post event.

Pros

Very easy to set up and customization, and cost savings for non profits

Cons

Some of the reporting needs work. Would like to have a report that shows who checked in post event.

LISA from Anacapa Ukulele

Great value for the money

I have been VERY pleased with Ticket Tailor. The customer service is excellent and readily available. For our needs (hosting events for up to 150 or so people) it has been the perfect solution allowing us to advertise and promote our events with direct links on Facebook as well as our website. We are a small business, so budget is of concern and the pricing options available are perfect.

Pros

The ease of use and the wide variety of options, the customer service, and the value. Also, the ability to put the service “on-hold” when not using it is amazing!

Cons

On occasion the location/mapping does not work correctly for venue locations. However, the work around is to select not to include a map on the listing.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

Much better cost. Ease of use. No required commitment. No per ticket fees. Flat monthly rate.

Mae from Parents Time Out

The best value

I really love using Ticket Tailor. I’ve tried a few other products out there and it is hands down the best for my small, quickly growing business.

Pros

I love the simplicity and how easy it is to create an event. It’s also great that it supplies me with the widget code so I can embed the ticketing directly onto the website, allowing all traffic to be driven there. The flat monthly fee is insanely smart and saves us lots of money

Cons

There are a few things I wish I could add to the ticketing site, like add-on options for guests to order merchandise or multiple choice questions about food options, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Ticket Tailor

The scaleable monthly payment option

Barbara from Dominelli Music

The BEST Ticket Software out there!

Pros

We have been using this software for a couple of years now and we appreciate it's ease of use and does absolutely everything we need it to. For us, the best part is the flexibility of using it only when our events happen. We set up events a few times a year and after each event is over we are able to turn it off temporarily and turn it back on when we need it again. You do not have to pay for what you don't use. All our administrators appreciate its ease of use, the ticket users appreciate that it is mobile friendly. We love Ticket Tailor!

Cons

We have not experienced anything we do not like about this software at this point in time.

Lynda from PAS Events

Excellent Value for Money

Quick and easy to set-up

Pros

Easy to set-up events. I love the integration into my own site with copy and paste of pre-prepared code which means that clients don't need to leave my site to make a booking​.

Cons

Limited functionality for more​ complex multi-day, multi-speaker​ events. ,

Carl from Great Waters Fly Fishing Expo

Ticket Tailor works for us.

Pleasant, we've stuck with it and have not had a reason to change.

Pros

Great price point, easy to use. Painless to upgrade, turn on or off, and utilize. Easy to edit, friendly interface.

Cons

Insertion onto our website was not useful. So we have to send to a direct link for online purchase. Accounting on the back end is slightly unclear relative to fees. But that's extremely minor.

Full-featured tool, with great integration at the right price

I wanted a ticketing solution that could be fully branded for my business, and integrated seamlessly onto my website. I wanted the option to have different ticket types, special offers and limited-time offers, as well as recurring events. Ticket Tailor gave me all of these at a competitive price.

Pros

Ticket Tailor gives me all the functionality of its bigger and pricier rivals, but at a much better price. Plus, it looks great when integrated into my website, and can be customised. The service and support has been excellent, with swift and personalised help when I needed it.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve (as there always is) and confusion about some of the terminology, but these were easily fixed in a good chat with support. There was no way to set up a recurring event without the Support Desk manually intervening. Again, once they had worked their magic the functionality worked well, but I would like this to be a standard function.

Helana from Miss Muslimah USA

Customer service and tickets sales

I had an overall amazing experience with Ticket tailor I have been with ticket tailor for over 2 years.

Pros

I love how the payment setup was effortless on my end and very simple. I took me about 5 minutes to set up my ticket tailor account for my upcoming event. I also love that ticket tailor do not charge you a fee for setting up and using the service what’s amazing is they have a pay as you go service So they take a very small percentage from every ticket sale. I also love how you can choose to set up your personal PayPal link or stripe, great service

Cons

Loved everything! Customer service is amazing!

Doug from The Consulting Artist

Easy to use, fair price too

Ticket Tailor is a great way to set up and promote my art workshops - it's easy both for me and my customers.

Pros

It is very easy to set up events using Ticket Tailor - and the pricing feels fair and is flexible too. I love that you can pause your membership to suit you.

Cons

No current issues, I am happy with the way the software performs, with the set up and the price I pay too.

Karen from Polaris Opera

Industry: Performing Arts

Perfect for our needs

Subscription that can be paused has been more cost effective than paying a fee per ticket sold, particularly as our audience has grown. It has always made running events easy and efficient.

Pros

In the early stages of setting up a touring opera company, TicketTailor does everything we need it to, quickly and easily. Because we're just starting out, the fact you can pause your subscription made it the cheapest option in the end as we have largeish gaps between events. Also the option not to have a booking fee meant booking online is made more attractive rather than more expensive unlike other ticketing services. Might sound small but this is important when you're trying to encourage people to come and see opera for the first time. Everything else - links, graphics, dashboard, money transfer- works well.

Cons

Only thing is the lack of familiarity our audience has with the brand. Some of our audience, particularly the older members, perhaps feel more comfortable booking through big familiar ticketing services. I occasionally get phone calls asking to book over the phone instead so as not to put card details into the unfamiliar website. But this will come.

Grant from Design Lynx Limited

Making tickets easy

We use this on several of our websites for selling tickets to festivals and concerts. Always works well and the backend is great for management of the sales and events.

Pros

I really like the fact that I can dip in and out of this for them times I need it.

Cons

Nothing major really. Costs went up a bit a while ago, but still great value.

Lauren from Capita CCRS

Extremely easy to use and wonderful customer service

As a first-time charity event with a very small budget, the cost effectiveness of using Ticket Tailor as opposed to other sites meant that more of the money raised went to charity!

Pros

This is the first time I've run an event and I did a lot of research into ticket selling sites in order to figure out the most suitable site. I had a lot of questions as event ticketing was new to me and out of all the sites I emailed, Ticket Tailor provided the fastest and most comprehensive answers to all my queries. They made me feel very confident about setting up my box office and when the tickets went live they dealt with queries I had immediately (both queries turned out to be user errors!). This is such an easy website to use and very intuitive. The Ticket Tailor Help Centre is also very good and most answers you can find in their FAQs. The integration with Stripe meant that is was very easy to take payments for the event. It was also very quick and easy to refund payments if necessary. I also liked how the confirmation emails could be edited easily and details specific to the event and links to other websites could be added to it. Overall, they made my first experience of selling tickets very straight-forward and enjoyable.

Cons

There is nothing I can fault about ticket tailor but I was unable to combine selling tickets for my event with the ticket purchasers ability to book preferred time slots which was important to the smooth running of my event.

Rahul from Hemalkasa Health Foundation

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

The website and Check-in is too cool

I have used the site for various shows for charity organisation and it was tremendously popular

Pros

I love the quickness with which I get everything setup on the website and guest Check-in is very impressive

Cons

The display on ticketing can be improved with Lego like structure so user is free to show his booking pro forms

Tom from Rebecca Mae Entertainment LLC

Outstanding

I enjoy the versatility in ticket options and being able to control multiple discounts and voucher codes at ease.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and if you are having trouble, the customer support is very quick and thorough on responding!

Cons

To be honest, I can’t think of a con. I found this site to be the most user friendly amongst two other major sites.

Les from Soulnites

Great Experience

Quick easy method of taking advance Ticket Sales, also refunds acts as an extra promotional tool/URL also great for cross selling events via the box office feature.

Pros

Really simple to use, flexible on payment options (per event) not % on sales

Cons

Have not found anything yet ;-) Now the broadcast feature has been introduced that has added the missing communication link.

Philip from Mobilityx

Fantastic product, way better than Eventbrite

I can now set up events quickly and easily without having to deal with a percent of my business being taken away. Having a fixed cost based on the number of events I run is a great way to go.

Pros

I love that I pay a fixed fee for my events, and that I get paid straight away. Other services take a percentage of my money, and wait till the event is over before I get paid. Ticket Tailor is a great product, and I have run multiple events on it, and it's fantastic. It makes ticketing a breeze.

Cons

nothing. It's a great all round software platform.

Rob from Pells Pool Community Association

Works very well for a small not for profit

Unhesitatingly recommended!

Pros

We have used Ticket Tailor for ticketing events at the Pells Pool, Lewes in 2018 and are continuing to use them now in 2019. We have found it a very easy to use and cost effective system. Our ticket charges are relatively low per ticket, so a fixed monthly rate (rather than as a per ticket + % of sales model) works out well for us. Plus the charity discount! The check in app also makes for speedy entry. And we are seasonal - so the fact we can then suspend the account until we start up again is great. And the customer service when we started off was top class.

Cons

Hard to think of what we would improve ...

Naijha from Black Vegetarian Society of Maryland

Ticket Tailor

The cost is a major reason why use this platform. We have a for profit and non-profit business so the monthly subscription rates are extremely fungible reasonable compared to Eventbrite overall fees.

Pros

It's easy to learn. User-friendly. We're able to use it as a ticketing system for all of our events.

Cons

I would like to be able to modify the "buytickets.at/....." URL. Most times are events are free for attendees and vendors need to pay a fee to register. The attendees get confused with Free being associated with a "buytickets.at/....." URL.

Alistair from Management consulting

Great for charity events

We use it for occasional events so its really import that it's easy to use, and that they don't charge when we're not using it. You can set up an event in about 20 mins and don't pay until it goes live.

Pros

Easy and simple to use Good visibility of sales progress Low cost due to no continuous charge and charity discount Great customer service

Cons

A few inflexible areas, but very minor. Non-admins can't test the site before it goes live.

Brenna from Trellis Hospitality

Ticket Tailor is better than any ticketing software we've used!

Overall, we prefer this over Eventbrite and any other service we've tried. Again, the only thing I would change is the fact that you need a separate account with Stripe to set up payments.

Pros

Ticket Tailor is super easy to use/navigate and easy to customize.

Cons

I strongly dislike that they use stripe to collect payments. I wish it was an all-in-one type thing. It's very inconvenient.

James from Entertainment

Love the Ticket Tailor!

Pros

Needed a simple solution to my performance ticketing that's quarterly so not super intense or urgent. Ticket Tailor fills the role perfectly for my non-profit.

Cons

Isn't as intuitive as I'd like but when you're dealing with a bunch of different types of events and venues, you have to expect there'll be extra hoops to jump through.

david from Utica city sl district

Ticket Tailor great value for the price.

Ticket Tailor is a really good product, it makes selling tickets a breeze and is easy to use. I help organizations ( not for profits), when they want to sell tickets , this is my go to software. Been using for about 2 years and it has not failed me yet.

Pros

Love the fact that there are no fees, unlike Eventbrite. Easy of use, very easy to use and has help if you get confused. I can pause my service , so not paying monthly fees is a great feature. I can have multiple box offices, makes it easy to have different events. They seem to have frequent upgrades and keeps me informed about any changes.

Cons

Wish I had more options on customizing the ticket page. Not much else is to say, by no means a perfect product, but a really good product.