All Booqable Reviews

Mário Vicente

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

The Best Rental Software I could find in the internet

In 2021 I worked alone from home renting cameras and lenses and used to control everything with simple spreadsheets and calendars. It was crazy and every week I was commiting mistakes and duplicating bookings. I frequently apologized to my customers.After trying some rental solutions I met Booqable and I loved it! Booqable solved everything, plus it was beautifully designed. I really liked it.Free from mistakes, I was able to grow my company professionally. Only in 9 months using Booqable we tripled our revenue. We sure couldn't do it without Booqable. Today we are one of the biggest rental camera business in my city, looking forward to conquer other cities.

PROS

The developers really understand the main concerns of a Rental Business. It seems they run a real Rental Business and keep developing the plataform for their own needs, evolving each month with new features as the IT world evolves as well.The top reasons why I choose Booqable:- Create my own Pricing rules, structures and Product Bundles- Allow Online Booking with Real-time availability, Online Checkout and integration with Payment Platform- Recently, they added a Website Builder module which improves our SEO strategies.

CONS

In 8 months using Booqable I got some software bugs. It's annoying, but I understand no software has a perfect code. I used to be a programmer. Good thing is: the team answers our messages very quickly, so we always feel safe.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Other softwares I tested looked like Frankenstein codes. It seems they accepted every customer request to personalize the software creating Car Rental fields, Heavy Machinery Rental fields and it was making no sense to me being a Camera Rental Business. Booqable has more elegant solutions. Also, customer service is much better.

Reasons for switching to Booqable

Customer service was horrible. They took a long time to answer me. It was very stressful.

Quentin

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Excellent modern product at a reasonable price, good support

Very good, would not hesitate to recommend to a friend.

PROS

Modern design, relatively low price, very simple to configure and get a reasonable looking web shop with no design skills. Responsive support team.

CONS

Some additional flexibility would be ideal. No automated backup system to protect us in case Bookable goes offline for whatever reason.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Lower cost, more modern software, easy to setup.

Magali

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Booqable review

PROS

The flexibility in modifying an order is great

CONS

The way orders are organized when you first look at the main section

Alfredo

Warehousing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Top Tier Software

A 10 out of 10. I am very happy with the performance and the team behind Booqable. They are there to solve your doubts.

PROS

It’s impeccable. Booqable has a neat design and the performance is out of this world.

CONS

The subscription plans. For small companies it would be great to have an option of paying per team member in order to ad roles and permissions.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Wordpress adaptability, Mobile App and cloud service.

Reasons for switching to Booqable

Wordpress adaptability, Mobile App and cloud service.

Katie

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Small company - 1 user

PROS

The system is easy to use and there are no annoying bugs or workarounds in the system.

CONS

I would like more flexibility when it comes to creating bundles from items that are already in bundle.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Overall Price, online payments integration, ease of use

Amanda

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Amazing system

Awesome, so glad we picked it. Is working really well for our business.

PROS

Easy to use, looks great and excellent support

CONS

Sometimes the help is not available due to time zone differences

Reason for choosing Booqable

Cost and ease of use, it was the best fit rental wise

Nora

Motion Pictures and Film, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

The best system I have used

Overall, Booqable has been an enormous help with our rental and our business. I have used different platforms at my previous jobs, and none were as good as Booqable.

PROS

The application is very user-friendly. The features have improved a lot during the nearly-two years that we have been using it. The best thing about Booqable is their incredible customer service. I always get a reply very promptly with perfect information. Also, I really like the new feature with "Collections" so we can separate our inventory into two main categories.

CONS

Sometimes there are some glitches that have not been addressed yet. For example, when you want to delete an item from the inventory, sometimes there is a warning sign and you can't delete it, but it doesn't tell you why you can't delete it (probably because it is in some other bundle or in someone's order, but you need to do a lot of searching to find the problem). Also I would really like it if it was possible to add bundles inside other bundles. Like some "super bundles" are a combination of three other bundles, but unfortunately I have to add every item from each of the three other bundles individually, which wastes time.

Nat

Events Services, 2-10 employees

My Booqable Review

It has been excellent so far. As is, Booqable fulfills the needs I have at an affordable price. If I have any questions, the staff answers them with kindness. I haven't had a question go unanswered either. I am excited about any new features that will come up in the future. I hope this company does well!

PROS

I liked their pricing, ease of use, and functionality. I also appreciate their staff, they are personable and quite knowledgeable. If I have a suggestion for a feature they will pass it along to their team. I had trouble setting some things up and they sent a video of themselves going through a tutorial for me.

CONS

At first, I found some of the functions confusing but with some time and assistance, I understood them. An example is that they don't have categories, they have "Collections". I wanted to make a subcategory and I couldn't figure out how to do it. I asked a question and was told that they don't have that feature for their website builder but there is a workaround for it. They said that in the future, the function for a subcategory is something they may add/ or are going to add. The workaround, however, does work! I was able to create a subcategory with their suggestion.

Joshua

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Booqable is a great option for event venues

Very good, it has allowed our customers to check availability just by visiting our site.

PROS

The amount of customization and how easily it integrates with our website

CONS

No esign but you can do it in person on a tablet

Reason for choosing Booqable

Good price, and way more rental friendly

Wanny

Sports, 2-10 employees

User not really happy

It was better than most, but the latest update has made it hard to use.

PROS

It's easy to use, integrates smoothly with websites, allows online payments, and has an app for outdoor use.

CONS

Their customer service isn't good. If there's a problem with the software, you can't ask to speak with someone more knowledgeable.

Reason for choosing Booqable

because it seems easier to use it and integrate it

Catherine

Sporting Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Like it and recommand it.

It is the best rental software for us for the moment. Still missing some elements that we would need, but overall it covers more than the others.

PROS

It is easy, clear. The Dashboard and the list of orders!!! (both the best over the market - see in one glance what is to come, what is paid or not, etc.)The new functions to customize the website are really nice, even if they are limited for the moment.

CONS

It is not compatible with Lightspeed... which is a big concern for us. As we did not find any software as good as Booqable, we stayed and work with two systems, but that is not really the best!!! (Please, develop a way to integrate Lightspeed!!!!! :) )The App is not really functionnal on ipad, better to use the website.The online site is missing some functions accessible from us. Some translations are not possible to do (search products/How it works/etc.), so our site is both French and English, with a French clientele... not the best. The redirections are not accessible either - that would be important to!

Reason for choosing Booqable

We keep it as it is the only that can fulfill our needs and it is easy to work with! We would like it in french and like to link it with lightspeed - we pray for it!!!!

Darrell

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Perfect for a van rental agency! Just what we were looking for!

We love Booqable! It has been extremely helpful! Way better than Google Calendar for the size of our fleet. If we could just get those things mentioned above implemented, we would love it that much more!

PROS

The calendar, inventory management/control, and scheduling is HUGE for us and extremely important to this business to manage our fleet. We were using Google Calendar before. That may be fine with 3 or 4 vans but not we have 14 and that was not a good fit anymore. I'm the new GM here. I found Booqable on my 2nd day on the job and we haven't looked back!

CONS

We love Booqable but we have noticed a few things that could really make a huge impact if they were implemented. Color coding - we would like to be able to change the colors on the calendar to mean different things for us.The stock number (1) within the colored strip on the calendar isn't helpful for us. If we could enter our own info such as the clients name and van choice that would be helpful.We have steps within our process that we would like to reflect on the calendar by a different colored box. For example: If we could start as a "draft" (with a specific color) which means someone has interest and has put a 48hr hold on a van. Then, a different color when a client signs a contract, and different color when a client has paid the invoice. When both are complete, at that point, go ahead and mark them as "Reserved". Also, a "draft" would need to remove a van from inventory. The problem that we're seeing is that a draft does not remove a van from inventory so it looks like we have a van available when odds are, it'll be booked. Right now, we are just using the calendar to view availability for each van rather than the "check availability" feature because those drafts do not remove inventory and they have not signed the contract or paid the invoice yet.

Reasons for switching to Booqable

Because our fleet outgrew the capability to keep up with scheduling vans with the Google Calendar.

Janay

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

You need Booqable- Trust me

Initially I was going to cancel the subscription with booqable until I took my time and watched the videos on how to maneuver the site and get things done. It was not until I started the 30 min one-on-ones with a coach that my mind was blown on just how much of a gem Booqable is. They really help customize your website to fit your needs and teach you far more things about the site than you can do on your own.

PROS

I liked that our company could manage every single thing that we need on this one site. There was no need for us to integrate into another site. The ease of functioning on one system/site makes running the business easier and less frustrating.

CONS

The only complaint that I have is that there is only one website template. As the options grow I am sure it will bring Booqable to the next level!

Reason for choosing Booqable

Price and reviews and the perceived functionality of everything.

Reasons for switching to Booqable

While the aesthetics of Wix is amazing, the functionality of Wix when it comes to renting products and inventory management and payment processing, Wix is not comparable to Booqable.

Cathleen

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Rental reservation tools for small business

Happy with it compared to other tools I tried.

PROS

Flexible and easy to adapt the tool to a lot of different rental business models. Easy integration to stripe for payments and Wordpress for hosting. Got our site up in days.

CONS

Inventory management is robust and in some ways burdensome for our line of work or industry but could be critical in other businesses. The app was a welcome recent addition and more mobile friendly tools would be great.

Reasons for switching to Booqable

Other package was too oriented to a specific industry (ski and bike rentals).

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1 employee

Best Platform Available

I’m so thankful to have found Booqable for my new ebike rental and touring business!

PROS

Booqable allows the user to navigate easily using the booking calendar for rentals. Easy to integrate with other sites. Friendly and knowledgeable customer service. Affordable one on one consultation. Beautiful aesthetics.

CONS

Nothing, I love Booqable and this will be my go to platform.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Easiest, lowest learning curve, ability to book daily events and keep track of available inventory, affordable one on one consultation.

Reasons for switching to Booqable

Wix could not accommodate daily rentals or bookings. Not user friendly, expensive consultation prices, wish I would have found Booqable first, because I had already paid for Wix, however, I am in the process of switching all of my content to Booqable ASAP!

Luke

Consumer Services, 1 employee

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed August 2021

I tried 4 different software products and Booqable was the best for us.

PROS

Compared to others, I found Booqable incredibly simple to set-up, navigate and use. Integrating it onto our website is super simple. I found with other sites it was overly complicated to set-up inventry, track inventry and take online orders. Booqable made this an absolute breeze.

CONS

We have the lowest package as we're a small business and I think the cost difference for some extra features like being able to bull reports is not justifyable, which is a shame as this is the main gripe we have with the software. There are small things like, being unable to do bundles and discounts based on a specific figure, rather than a percentage. Same goes with booking deposits, this would be much better to be able to charge a set price on each booking, rather than having it based on a percentage. It would be great to be able to change the reservation status from the dashboard or order page without having to go into the booking and change manually. Automatic emails and being able to create more automatic emails would be great. EG when a booking status is changed to returned, to be able to set-up a thank-you email that delivers automatically. The Orders page, I think it would be good to be able to set a default on how the bookings are sorted. EG set the default to have the bookings based on the date of the booking.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Booqable was much easier to set-up, it most the features we were looking for and it was resonably priced.

Edwina