All ClearPathGPS Reviews

Beth

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed May 2018

I can't say enough about ClearPathGPS!!! It has been so helpful knowing where an employee is!

Being able to dispatch service guys to a location close to where they are.

PROS

Knowing where our employees are for emergency calls. The weekly report I get to help with time cards.

CONS

Haven't found anything yet that I have disliked about the software. The weekly report I get is alittle hard to read. The time from when they left a job to when they get to the next job is a little hard to understand.

Carrie

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Hawaii County Economic Opportunity Council (HCEOC)

It's been a wonderful experience. Whenever I call , email or chat , the team at ClearPathGPS is friendly, helpful and resourceful.

PROS

I appreciate the technology , features, accessibility, reporting and new features that have been added since I have been in our transportation program which is about 1-2 years. So it tells me that , ClearPathGPS is very innovative and forward-thinking which is awesome.

CONS

There is nothing that I do not like least about ClearPathGPS. So far, it has been a wonderful experience. I'm still learning more about it's features and how it can improve our transportation program / reporting.

Reason for choosing ClearPathGPS

I was not part of the team during the decision or implementation , however once I've been on board , we have utilized more of it's features than prior years.

Thanks so much for the excellent review, Carrie!

Mathias

Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2019

Great management tool, cuts privacy

PROS

Great software to keep track of company's vehicles, suitable for small-business application. Live and reliable data analysis.

CONS

The software and business model bases on data acquisition and therefore cuts employee's privacy.

Dwight

Law Enforcement, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

PROS

Easy to install, easy to use, at a decent price

CONS

Sometimes the accuracy will be a little off

Thank you for your review, Dwight!

Christopher

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

You do not need to look any further!

PROS

The customer service is truly 2nd to none! 7 years ago when I was 1st told we have the system, they spent time explaining the system and logons with patience. As my experience with the system and equipment has grown, any time I have called they quickly walk me through the issues and if replacements are needed, they are shipped same day.

CONS

Honestly, I haven't found any. For the size of the fleet we have (2-3) trucks, its been great!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product, Christopher!

Derek

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

ClearPathGPS has been an integral part of our fleet.

Excellent. Its a critical part of our day to day operation here.

PROS

Accurate real-time location of our fleet vehicles. Very easy customer support.

CONS

The GPS units themselves can be a bit fragile. We could use a heavy duty option. We've had a couple units break on us. However, we pretty hard on stuff here.

Reason for choosing ClearPathGPS

The pricing was fair and the interface is extremely easy to navigate.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Derek!

Mike

Alternative Medicine, 51-200 employees

Clearpath gps

Wry happy with customer service and the product. Customer service is top notch.

PROS

I like the user interface and its ease of use.

CONS

Sometimes the signal doesn’t pick up and occasionally the internal batteries go dead.

So great to hear this feedback, Mike! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review!

Nick

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

ClearPathGPS Review

PROS

Product is easy to use and set up. Customer service is always willing to provide assistance.

CONS

Will occasionally lose signal in some areas, but does resume tracking when back in service range.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review, Nick! We appreciate having you as a customer!

Replied January 2024

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

ClearPath GPS

extremely happy, I have worked with other systems in the past and this one is far superior

PROS

ease of operation, new platform is excellent

CONS

nothing, very happy with all functions and map features

That's great to hear, Paul! Thank you so much for leaving your opinion in a review!

Jose

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Great system!

always correct on tracking. great customer service.

PROS

like that we can log in and track trucks right away.

CONS

Don't have anything at this moment. for what I use it for is great.

We're thrilled to hear that, Jose! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Diego

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed May 2018

Service has been great and the product they offer is very convenient for us. Very happy overall.

We did not tell our driver initially that we had installed the device so we were able to test his honesty. We also don't have to distract him to request his ETA as we can clearly see it ourselves and coordinate other pick ups or inform our clients.

PROS

The amount information you can gather from each trip that each unit makes is great and it helps you to clearly see and understand where your vehicles are at all times without having to bother the driver. This in turn reduces the risk involved in distracting the driver of the vehicle if he has to answer to disclose his location. The desktop version is very user friendly and works fine every day we access it without crashing. The shipping manager who is monitoring the vehicles is very happy to be able to count with a tool like this. It was definitely a great investment and you really get your money worth.

CONS

We have noticed that the phone app is not as accurate or as detailed as the desktop software. The amount of detailed information you can see on the desktop version is far superior. There seems to be more details and records of where the vehicle has been in terms of the history of a particular unit. Besides that, the app is very practical in case you step away from your desk like in the case of our shipping and receiving Manager that has to monitor two Warehouses on a daily basis so he sometime is not sitting in front of his desk. In those cases, from his phone he can still have an idea where the vehicle is located and establish ETAs and coordinate other things.

Hi Diego, Thank you. We're glad to hear your getting good use from the system. We would love to learn more about what you want in the mobile app. All our feature enhancements have come from customer ideas and feedback. - ClearPathGPS

Replied May 2018

Shawn

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Great Tracker

We used to have a lot of customers saying the tech was not at there house for the time that was billed and now wee can prove to them they where. I can also see when and where my techs are when they are not where there supposed to be.

PROS

I like the ability to see where all my trucks are at any given time. It has helped our company by being able to tell exactly how long or service techs are at a job in case of any customer discrepancies.

CONS

We are in a mountain region so when techs are out in the mountains we lose tracking, but that was understood when we got the trackers. This GPS system is far superior to our old one it has a lot more capabilities.

Reason for choosing ClearPathGPS

Speaking with the knowledgeable team at ClearPath. They answered all our question and anytime I have had an issue they are always right there to help.

Reasons for switching to ClearPathGPS

Better price and better quality

Elena

Reviewed March 2018

Helpful Tracking Company

Tracking live and tracking past times. Easy access to support. Quick turn around for support .

PROS

The customer service is great. Our rep is super friendly and his turn around for tasks I need done is same day or day after. The maps are great and being able to look at time cards a few different ways is very helpful for organization and tracking where our techs are each day.

CONS

The addresses are often way off from there actual location but when viewing on the actual map it is better. It seems outdated so could use an update on how neat and modern the system looks. Prices to do certain tasks could be fixed to not be too high.

Hi Elena, Thank you for the kind words. We're so happy to be working with Crown Plumbing. We work hard to make customer service the top priority. You'll be glad to hear that we have a user interface update coming soon that I think you will like. We will reach out to you about the addresses to better understand how we can help you.

Replied March 2018

Bob

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Great Technical Support

The GPS modules enhance our ability to locate and allocate machinery and vehicles from jobsite to jobsite. They also enable more profitability in facilitating reassigning crews to projects close to their vicinity rather than running all over the area from job to job.

PROS

The technical support staff is always very prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous. The phone is answered almost immediately every time we have an issue. Problems are always resolved. The staff always follows up to ensure there are no continuing issues. The modules are pretty tough considering the harsh conditions they are exposed to.

CONS

It seems some of the modules need to be reset a little too frequently.

Megan

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Used it 2 years and highly recommend it

We are able to give our employees directions if they are lost. We are able to use it to track how much time an employee is on the jobsite. We really like using ClearPathGPS, it's been super helpful.

PROS

It is very easy to use. I like that I can get daily reports of where our employees were the previous day. The maps are more up to date than google maps-it's very helpful for new construction. We use this all day every day. I also like that if I have issues I can talk to a real person who is always super helpful.

CONS

The app isn't as useful as the online software.

Sporting Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2018

ClearPath Review for my Billiards Trucks

The company them selves were great to work with. There were other systems that we looked at but after talking to them on the phone I was convinced they were the ones to go with. There sales staff was very helpful. The system itself is easy to use.

PROS

I like that I can pinpoint where my guys are all the time. Im not waiting around wondering where they are. I love that my phone gets a alert when the truck starts. I know how long each job takes with out going on line to look.

CONS

Theres nothing with the system that I do not like Its easy to use and navagate threw.

Corrie

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Helpful & Friendly

Anytime I have had a question or issue, the customer service is hands down the best I have dealt with! They are always friendly, helpful and attentive!

PROS

The ease of use of the products and website

CONS

As of yet, I have had no issue with Clearpaths! :)

Best overall!