All Formitize Reviews

Keith

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Formitize, enabled Rebel Roasters Coffee to grow their operations with ease

I was not expecting what I found in Formitize. I'm used to paying for services and apps and never heard from the company. Formitize, was the opposite. Super supportive and their customer support team is exceptional. They guided our team through the entire process from zero to Hero.Formitize is a part of our business now and we cannot do without it.

PROS

I'd say accounting as it helps us get paid fast and efficiently. It's super easy to use and setup was pretty much all done automatically by the system. The result was professional-looking invoicing with exceptional CRM data

CONS

Not much that we don't like. There are some things we don't yet use in our business, but given our experience with the formitize app, we actually look forward to having new use cases to adopt some of these other features.

Reason for choosing Formitize

Product capabilities, ease of use, incredible customer support, and affordability.

Reasons for switching to Formitize

Formitize offers everything in one app and they are super affordable for the quality of the product. It's a no brainer and I wished we discovered formitize much sooner

Hi Keith! Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review. We love hearing how Formitize is helping Rebel Roasters Coffee get paid faster and efficiently.

Replied September 2023

Facilities Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2021

Formitize makes work request management and payment claims, easy!

Formitize has turned around our cashflow issues from high volume work processing... We love it.

PROS

Before Formitize we relied on paper and admin to sort, scan and process work requests for payment claims. Now that we have implemented Formitize we have a higher quality of data capture, faster reporting and have been able to implement automation to process work requests for payment.

CONS

Some of the form setup options can be limiting but there is always a different way to implement what you need

Reason for choosing Formitize

Simplicity and ease of setup, other contracts in the business had implemented it.

Ashley

Utilities, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Formitize - Difficult to implement, bad customer service

It was incredibly difficult to implement, to be honest in the end it was impossible. I booked a 1 hour paid training session, which was a total waste of time, I felt I knew more about the software than the trainer, I actually stopped the call halfway through as we were not getting anywhere! I spent hours tearing my hair out trying to get the Formitize to do what I wanted it to. I really wanted it to work, I reached out to everyone I could, account manager, training etc. On the service it's great, everyone will tell you it does what you want it to but it doesn't. After some further digging on google, I found some much better software that is so easy to use and create forms.

PROS

I like that everything was under one roof so to speak. You can have your forms, CRM, Accounting etc all in one place.

CONS

Very difficult to implement. If you planning on using forms then good luck. Especially if you want them to look a certain way, this doesn't need to be difficult there are many ways to do forms better than this. The training sucked, big-time waste of money, I tried to get my money back but there is an army behind stopping any refunds, not worth the time or hassle trying to get it, they obviously need it. You could spend your whole time setting up your business on here and they will probably go bust if they are that desperate to keep $150.

Reason for choosing Formitize

In the end, I switched to GoFormz and thinking of integrating it with either salesforce or ServiceM8. I managed to build a form just the way I like it within 20mins, after 10 hours of trying, plus training, and not succeeding with Formitize.

Chelliah

Government Relations, 1,001-5,000 employees

Formitize Review

Getting help from Client Success Manager to get the forms and Asset register to fix some of the problems. Asset register may require some face lift Overall a very good product - May be good to have some sort of online help

PROS

Asset management unit is important to us. Linking asset to forms are not great but workaround functions are available. Forms are easier to modify

CONS

Still new user to comment on this. Asset register was not correctly working initially. Lookup table not updating with new fields, Resources not working as should be

Reason for choosing Formitize

Had most of the required modules in Formitize well presented forms and Friendly service of our Client service manager

Reasons for switching to Formitize

Asset register module is not available in iAuditor

Kym

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Make your business Saleable

PROS

We like that it makes us more professional to our clients by sending reminders and reports automatically to them. No more missed opportunities and our clients no longer have to wait for office staff to type up reports. We love that we can build a client/data base that will assist us when we are ready to sell down the track.

CONS

Understanding where to find things, I am only a new user though.

Reasons for switching to Formitize

Wanted more out of a program than what MyOffice could deliver.

Bogdan

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Why you should choose formitize

Formitize is great and we have been using it for 7 plus years. Sadly we never set it up properly in the beginning or kept up with all the great features that they have implemented over those years. Taking the time to understand the program and all its features has allowed us to integrate about 5 different programs we were using, about 25 different spreadsheets as well as other processes. I wish I had invested the time to properly use this software in the beginning and with each new feature that was released earlier. If you are unsure feel free to contact me directly

PROS

The ability to completely customise the forms we use and automate so many processes and use the CRM function and interact with clients.

CONS

That the scheduler does not allow us to schedule something on the 2nd Tuesday of the month every month for example however we have been advised that this will be available in the next version due out shortly.

Reason for choosing Formitize

We chose to invest the time to understand ALL its capabilities as we were using maybe only 5% of its functionality before from an office perspective. The main reason we chose formitize is for their customisable forms and their amazing customer service. Our business requires specific forms which are not only great for the office but more importantly easy and quick to use for our staff out on the road and that also look great for our clients

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Formitize has helped transform our business

We use a number of features and modules as part of our Formitize portals. We have found the service scheduling features particularly helpful with our service and support team. We have been able to streamline our quoting and invoicing processes through the xero integration which saves us hours in tracking quotes to follow up chasing Purchase Orders and remembering what needs to be invoiced.

PROS

One of the great assets of Formitize is the helps you define your business processes. The sales pipeline helps to define what a sales pipeline should look like including how and when to contact customers and follow with automated responses and reminders. Similarly the quoting and invoicing process is defined making quoting really simple and turning the quote into an invoice as simple as clicking a button.

CONS

As with every application there is always something that it does or doesn't do. For the most part Formitize has had the functionality that we need to use it for.

Construction, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Why I recommend Formatize

Overall, my experience with Formatize was positive with ease of use, particularly with my lack of computer skills

PROS

Most of all, I found Formatize easy to navigate and use. With the work that I do, I have quite a lot of clients, so finding their information and contact details is simple.

CONS

On the rare occasion when Formatize is inaccessible due to online issues, that can be frustrating.

Hi Andrew. Thank you so much for leaving us a great review, we really appreciate it. It's fantastic to hear that you find the CRM-module easy to navigate and use. Did you know that Formitize has an offline mode? I will include a link to our Help Desk so you can read more about how it works. https://support.formitize.com/support/solutions/articles/4000185114-how-does-offline-mode-work-

Replied September 2023

Anwen

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Review of Formitize Processes

PROS

The ability to customize forms and easy access to assistance when needed.

CONS

Confusion over costing. I don't understand why it is necessary to sign a license agreement before gaining access to a "Free" trial. Having signed the license agreement, I was aware there was a License Fee. I mistakenly assumed that it was the $32.09/month fee. I was shocked to find that the monthly fee was a Service Fee, and the License Fee was additional. It was not made clear at the beginning of the process that there would be 2 fees.

It was recommended

The company ceased operations

Dear Anwen, Thank you for your review. We would like to apologise if there has been confusion around the separate fees for the License Agreement (the ability to use Industry Approved Forms; which is optional) and the Service Fee (using the Formitize platform). Before we load your industry specific forms into your free trial account we require our users to sign a license agreement because: - You are able to use these forms during your free trial, including the ability to change forms, download forms and send forms externally. And therefore; - It lays out the terms and conditions of using these licensed forms (including the annual fee) to protect you and your clients. We do really appreciate your feedback, because we want to ensure that our clients know exactly what they can expect from us. We believe that we can only win when our clients win and therefore we will take your feedback to heart and see how we can improve this process moving forward. Thank you again for your review and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Replied January 2023

Philanthropy, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

Pest control

Pretty good so far

PROS

Variety of forms already available is great

CONS

Lack of Flexibility to customise dashboard to prioritise forms I use

Frustrating

Meryl

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Fantastic Package

Our experience has been fantastic from the very first contact to being live for almost 12mths now.

PROS

There are so many features that make this program the one that worked for us. It has streamlined our whole business and we couldn't be happier.

CONS

Nothing that has made us regret the decision to convert to Formitize that's for sure! Just a few little features, but we have been working through these with the Support & Development team.

Dani

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Continuously Improving

The app allows our technicians to complete their reports whilst onsite which ensures the report data's reliability and ensures that our customers receive their reports before our team has even left the site. Liaising closely with the Formitize team during our initial set up allowed them to better understand our company needs and they were then keen to adapt sections of the software to better suit our reporting needs.

PROS

Formitize is constantly evolving. The team are helpful and willing to incorporate any requested changes to the current set up, which opens the software up to so many new function options going forward. We love that we are able to create and fully customise our own reports using the Form builder section of Formitize.

CONS

Support ticketing system is a little hard to keep track of, but the team are always very friendly and helpful whenever they need to be contacted about a current support ticket.

Reasons for switching to Formitize

Mobile app for reporting and keeping all reporting types etc in the one program

Maurice

Chemicals, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

product is in decline IMO

Was great at first. The last 12 months the support has declined.

PROS

pretty easy to navigate in a short time. Invoicing on site. CRM does way more than I require. My paperwork was initially set up by formitize staff, and could speak directly to support (this was great in the first couple of weeks)

CONS

Seems to que forms and invoices way more frequently. Real time support has gone (had a disagreement about this with support, but ever-since have never been able to call and speak to anyone except reception) Every issue requires email correspondece and a "Ticket"

Reason for choosing Formitize

Formitize set up initial paperwork for free and had real time support.

Leonard

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Brilliant

Brilliant and the Team at formitize BRILLIANT.

PROS

User friendly easy to understand and the resources available makes it easier to navigate through the system. Tech support that is available is second to nun.

CONS

No computer APP for your screen shortcut

Price and efficiency.

Reasons for switching to Formitize

Allot easier to understand.

Thank you Leonard for taking the time to post a review about us, we really appreciate it and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services! Your Client Success Manager will give you a call to discuss your feedback regarding the app.

Replied August 2022

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Initial data capture

The Client Needs Analysis form built by the Formitize team has increased our efficiency over the previously used fillable pdf

PROS

Easy for our clients to input the initial data we require to assess their needs.

CONS

We have no other requirements, it is doing exactly what we need it to do.

Reasons for switching to Formitize

Needed our form to opened and completed in multiple browsers and different devices.

Charles

Public Safety, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Love this Platform!

Great team, always helpful and easy to get hold of.

PROS

The fact that the platform teached and encourages the user to be able to make changes themselves. Therefore reducing the reliance on the developer for changes

CONS

There are a few changes in the pipeline which are coming that should meet most of our requirements.

All of the above

Ian

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2020

Formitize

From the 1st call to Lisa, free trial and complete setup of my portal I can’t be more happy with my experience

PROS

Starting my own business I needed something to capture clients details, locations, reports etc.. this product has it all.

CONS

Can’t fault it, it’s got everything that I need

Reason for choosing Formitize

Used it with previous employer

Karina