All HVACBizPro Reviews

Bryan

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

5 Thumbs UP

The template option if you take the time to do so - especially for some estimators that may not be consistent with multiple option or high end equipment- this is sort of a fail safe that can be automated. Without a doubt your sales will go up if utilized properly. We have since bought into another HVAC based software that has a customization selling tool similar to HVAC biz pro however we opted out of that due to HVAC biz pro being superior to what they had to offer and was even part of the package.

PROS

Customize-able and personally love the automated product links for customer review. Customer service was always prompt-

CONS

Occasional but not often communication issues - ( Rare ) Out of probably 5 years of use at minimum- the only issue that comes to mind was a legal disclaimer was not being emailed to customer- during a glitch for a day or two in there system - and luck would have it that it became an issue although was resolved- we still utilize this due to customer service as well as the detail in which the program works - and ease of use for us and homeowners.

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

I think it was originally co-op based but not 100% sure - it was pitched to us - we tried it and love it.

Jamey

Reviewed February 2021

Great conversation starter

Great

PROS

Options options simplicity cost Ease use

CONS

HVAC only.

Simplicity cost

Lack of support

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 employees

Koch Proposals

like most software when it works it great but we could never print with the software it had half of the proposal on one page and the other half on another.

PROS

presents a professional proposal fast and accurate for the homeowner

CONS

the printing of the disposal never worked correctly. customer support said it was in my set-up and was on my end. i could never figure it out.

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

with my marketing funds at my distributor it doesnt cost me anything as a dealer.

Reasons for switching to HVACBizPro

Adtek doesnt have equipment photos, its more generic, it is for a desk top computer

Steve

HVACBizPro Review

Our experience has been very good in all facets of use of the program. We have also had the opportunity to make recommendations to improve the program for our and everyone's general benefit. Most software companies generally have a blind ear to suggestive matter.

PROS

This software give a much more professional appearance than anything else out there that I have seen. I t encompasses the necessary "legalese" in the proposal, without making it look like a predatory lawsuit device. The team at Enterprise Selling solutions has also been very helpful in setting up my site to my preferences, rather than a "this is what you get" approach.

CONS

The program does have one glitch that can be aggravating at times. If you do not save your work before a period of pausing for 5 to 10 minutes, you may have to log back in, losing that previous entry material. It is a very small annoyance, but does cause an audible "ARGGHHHHH" on occasion.

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

HVACBizPro was more tailorable to my needs and created a better visual product.

Bill

Reviewed January 2022

Sales software

PROS

The software is designed to make it much easier to present accurate and professional proposals quickly, and that is exactly what it does. Since using it, it is amazing the ease of use, how it has increased our closing ratio and we are now selling more add-ons, but most important, realizing how much we were selling systems under true margin. I hated doing estimates before because they took so long but not anymore. In addition, the training and support have been excellent. There is no doubt, the benefits far exceed the cost.

CONS

We subscribed to this software way before we started using it. It takes a little bit of time, patience and effort to get started which I often lack but now looking back, we were foolish to wait so long.

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

After going through presentations on both, we decided ESS was best for us because we offer different brands which ESS is more responsive to, and cost was a factor in favor of ESS

J E

Successful and beyond Satisfied

During the set up and rollout they were 100% helpful and knowledgeable via phone, text, email, including onscreen tutorial. Do your homework researching this company and program and I believe you will find there are the best choice for small to midsize companies that are growing. (You should be prepared for 40-150% growth the first 2 years) I say this because if you are not prepared you will be overwhelmed and not glean the full potential. Also a 3 to 4 mo. introduction and understanding of the product before rollout is a very legit estimate.

PROS

The honesty of Dewayne and everyone envolved in the set up and operation of the program. It wasn't just a sale it was an honest open approach of the capability of the program very clear direction on time needed to understand and introduce the program into my company.

CONS

when developing the program within my company using the dispatch it sends out an email instantly to the customer. With a small 1 or 2 tech company schedulign adjustment is crutial and beaing able to turn this feature off while getting set up or putting together a tennative schedule would be nice.

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

cost and the ability to match the program to my company service titan is for 25 techs or more.

Peter

GREAT PRODUCT

I have used this software now for more then 11-Years and absolutely love it. Make quoting so much faster, consistent, and when a new hire comes on board much easier for them to learn how we quote

PROS

I am amazed at the time savings this software has. I use to do all my quotes in Microsoft Word then convert them to Adobe PDF to provide the client. This process use to take me a minimum of an hour for each quote. HVACbizPro does the same in about 5-minutes which frees me up to see more clients and sell more jobs.

CONS

Not always adaptive to add-ons or changes on the fly. You can make changes but takes a little longer then you want to spend when in front of a client

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

SUPPORT - SUPPORT - SUPPORT & ease of use The back office support with this product is amazing. If I have questions, concerns of need something changed or altered they are right there to accommodate all of our alterations every time. SUPERIOR PRODUCT

Daren

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Take your company to the next level

Excellent experience. I love the software/program

PROS

The software allows us to convey a ton of information to our customers in an easy to read format.

CONS

Some glitches in the software that cause a proposal to lose information while the advisor is creating the proposal.

Thank you Daren for the positive feedback. We believe the "glitch" you are referring to has been resolved and you should be good-to-go now. If you still experience issues please reach out to the team and we can further diagnose the issues.

Replied December 2021

Aaron

Construction, 51-200 employees

5 years - 8 million in sales

Selling nearly $2M per year in HVAC equipment through in-home sales process. I have not seen a better product available. Our process prior to 2015 is simply antiquated (laptops/portable printers).

PROS

Easy to use product offers a great presentation format and has really streamlined our sales process. Allows me to walk in to a customers home with only a clipboard and iPad and effectively manage the sales process. Back-end features also offer great tools for following up, tracking leads/sales, etc. Great product

CONS

There was an adjustment period getting used to how the software is formatted. There are occasional hiccups with the servers that slow user speed or limit accessibility but they are typically quickly resolved.

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

Recommended by our preferred vendor (Carrier Enterprises) and cost-shared.

Reasons for switching to HVACBizPro

We moved to this product to get away from carrying laptops and printers.

Aaron

Construction, 51-200 employees

Mobile freedom!

When we switched to HVACBizPro, we were able to retire our laptop/printer combo that we carried in duffle bags and set up in the customers dining room. We are now able to review the proposal immediately with the customer, make any modifications necessary, review again then execute the contract or email the proposal. Previously I might go through versions printed on expensive letterhead. We are saving time, money, and not lugging around heavy equipment. It improves the experience for us and our customers 100%.

PROS

Completely mobile and paperless. Only need to carry an iPad and clipboard for notes (clipboard could also be eliminated but I’m old school)

CONS

Very seldom but occasionally there have been interruptions in internet service from the server. Usually resolved very quickly. Also, cannot use when cellular service is unavailable, but can be resolved by tapping into homeowners wifi or can email proposal from off-site.

Switched to go paperless

Tracy

Building Materials, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

You’ll like this software... a lot!!

Impressive hands down & all the way around! The HVACbizPro team welcomed us with open arms into the 21st century. We went from old school paper tickets to completely computerizing our Heating & Cooling business. Best decision we ever made. Best company we could’ve chosen to guide us ~ HVACbizPro!

PROS

HVACbizPro enables our company to look sleeker, run smoother & make a priceless 1st impression over our competitors!

CONS

Any issues we want to tweak, are brought up to the team and many have already been implemented.

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

HVACbizPro seemed more personal in their approach as to what they could do for our business. It felt like we’d be working with them vs. just buying a product from them. And I was right. I consider HVACbizPro an extension of our business. My only regret, is that we didn’t find them sooner!

stan

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

HVAC Proposal Building

I use the program to create all of my HVAC customer proposal.

PROS

Like like the ease of use and the order of building the proposal. I like having the ability to offer up to 4 options. Like everything thing about it. I feel the program is simple to use and saves a tons of time creating a proposal versus doing in Word or Excel.

CONS

I've never used the "Parts Details" sections. It be nice if the headers in each section stayed fixed as you scrolled through that section.

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

We didn't it was part of Peirce Phelps program package.

Pat

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Long time user

This software gives me more time in front of the customer and gets me a quote out at same time.

PROS

Gives our quote the most professional look

CONS

Not anything actually missing, *Software does not optimize as well as it did it 1st version for an iPhone (does not show selection options in left to right format, but rather in a top to bottom format) *If in input of a model number, you input a wrong key, yu have to use another step to "reset" your input.

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

Was part of a dealer package with distributer

Lisa

Easy to Use

When there is a question or problem, they are usually pretty responsive. Sometimes it can a few days, but seems to always be an easy fix.

PROS

This software is easy to set-up and user friendly. You can easily make changes, add promotions and upgrades. When there is a change in price with our manufacturer it automatically updates for us

CONS

I wish there was not so much flexibility for the sales team to be able to make changes

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

Seemed less complicated, and the price was fair.

Joseph

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Well designed easy to use

I purchased this software and implemented it into my company without ever having used this type of software before. I was able to teach my staff of mixed ages and abilities to use this and the process has been an outstanding benefit to our company. I Highly recommend.

PROS

The software is easy to use and easy to implement. I purchased this software and implemented it into my company without ever having used this type of software before.

CONS

occasionally slow to spool choices and current slow when selecting AHRI

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

This product was recommended by a peer in the same business (plumbing/hvac) from another state.

Kevin

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Highly recommend

PROS

I have had the opportunity to use BizPro with several different companies. It works extremely well on the residential side and I now use it on the commercial side. Everyone at BizPro has been extremely helpful as we worked through the BETA version and I now use it exclusively for all of our commercial proposals.

CONS

There were some delay issues but it looks like they've been resolved.

Abbey

Good System

The support staff is very responsive and very reasonable.

PROS

Once it is set up it is user friendly and saves lots of time.

CONS

The appearance of the Proposals needed tweaking but we got it fixed.

Reason for choosing HVACBizPro

For all reasons listed above, seemed to fit our needs the best at a reasonable price.

Reasons for switching to HVACBizPro

Capacity to add pictures, better details and support our level and quality of proposals. As well as having a pleasing aesthetic to the customers, and making it easy for them to read and accept on the spot.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees