• Pros

• "Extremely easy to use. I use is multiple times a day to quote equipment."

• "Very easy to use. Excellent service. Compatible to our brand."

• "The user friendly functionality of this program is awesome. "

• Cons

• "The program is great, but initially to set up all of your templates and services is time consuming"

• "Deleting obsolete equipment is a little time consuming, but easy to do."

• "The initial set up of the template proposals are a little time consuming but well worth it."

Browse HVACBizPro Reviews

Ken from Air Comfort

Selling software

It has made the process faster, duplicatable, and professional.

Pros

HVAC BizPro has elevated our residential HVAC business to the highest level of professionalism in the area. With ease of load calculating, multiple options for the customer, and all the small details that present a well laid out proposal to the customer, it allows for close rates that were impossible to achieve with any other sales format. I can't speak highly enough of the support that is offered along with the software. A wonderful product and great company!

Cons

Since we have used this product for nearly 7 years, we have seen improvements that have made it easier and more streamlined with every passing week. It is difficult to find deficiencies with a program that has a development team pushing hard to make it better everyday for the end user.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

The look and ease of working through the proposal set-up and layout.

Reasons for Switching to HVACBizPro

To bring the company up to a higher level of professionalism.

Jamey from Cochran Complete Services

Great conversation starter

Great

Pros

Options options simplicity cost Ease use

Cons

HVAC only.

Simplicity cost

Lack of support

Chris from Helms Heating & Air Conditioning

Excellent. I don't believe there is a better proposal software, for the money, out there.

Pros

The software was very easy to set up and we were using it within a week. Also the fact that it is web based is very helpful. I can log into the proposal and help with the equipment match ups while the salesman/technician speaks to the customer.

Cons

It is a little difficult to just add items "on the fly".

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

During the years of using HVAC BizPro, I have looked at On Call Air, Wrightsoft, and a few others. None were as good at this and most were more expensive.

Mark from Lundy Heating & Cooling

Koch Proposals

like most software when it works it great but we could never print with the software it had half of the proposal on one page and the other half on another.

Pros

presents a professional proposal fast and accurate for the homeowner

Cons

the printing of the disposal never worked correctly. customer support said it was in my set-up and was on my end. i could never figure it out.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

with my marketing funds at my distributor it doesnt cost me anything as a dealer.

Reasons for Switching to HVACBizPro

Adtek doesnt have equipment photos, its more generic, it is for a desk top computer

Tom from Complete Heating and Cooling

Been using Bizpro since 2017 ...almost at $11,000,000.00 in sales

1. Lots of positive feedback from clients on how thorough the proposals are and clear to read. 2. Can create professional proposals while at the job or email very easily

Pros

1. Professional appearance for client. 2. Easily customizable. 3. Affordable. 4. Able to add add-ons including short videos to explain to clients the benefits of the product. 5. Once templates are created, its quick and easy to do a proposal either in the house or via email. 6. Recently added "dispatch" section sends email and texts to client and salesman reminding them of the appointment. 7. Sends automatic follow ups to potential clients after 2 days, 2 weeks, 4 weeks ( i have sold many jobs 4 weeks after sending them) 8. Last but NOT least....GREAT customer support!

Cons

1. The software offers 4 different options, I wish it could do 6. Then i could "bundle" add-ons instead of always being an add-on which they have to choose seperately. 2. I wish i could copy templates and create a new one without filling in all the info ( not a big deal though)

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

Ease of use mostly and professional looking software that gives options

Gary from Mingledorff’s

Industry: Wholesale

This is the Missing Ingredient

I always have great interactions with this company. Helpful and available people are always a call away.

Pros

This software allows HVAC dealers to present their customers with a professional proposal with four different options. It assures nothing is left out, ties features/benefits to the customer’s needs, and has an automated follow-up. Bonus Content is included as well.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I do not like. The company is responsive to user input and is owned by people who understand the HVAC business, a most valuable asset.

Augustus from G & G Mechanical Contractors, Inc.

must have

I am a small business and sometimes it is hard to get the support needed when a problem comes up. With HVACbizPro support is at your finger tips (live chat), but most importantly it is taken care of in no time at all.

Pros

Originally I purchased this software just to save time. They have added so many features now that it not only saves time but saves money, helps with scheduling and much more

Cons

When I first got the software I had some trouble setting all my "numbers", With the help of training videos, seminars and tech support that is a thing of the past

Pat from Elgin Sheet Metal

Industry: Environmental Services

Long time user

This software gives me more time in front of the customer and gets me a quote out at same time.

Pros

Gives our quote the most professional look

Cons

Not anything actually missing, *Software does not optimize as well as it did it 1st version for an iPhone (does not show selection options in left to right format, but rather in a top to bottom format) *If in input of a model number, you input a wrong key, yu have to use another step to "reset" your input.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

Was part of a dealer package with distributer

Joel from Day Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Excellent product once you get it set up

Great product and has aided in increased sales dollars on each ticket and able to go to do more locations per day.

Pros

Love being able to do my estimates right at the customer's location and if there is a price change on equipment it is automatically uploaded by our supplier.

Cons

It was difficult to set up, our equipment supplier ended up assisting with the set up and after that it has been a breeze.

Tim from Portman Mechanical LLC

hvacbizpro is our goto proposal software

We use this to provide proposals to our clients

Pros

included hyperlinks for brochures, support, electronic signatures, easy to update a proposal, allows us to alter margins for higher end equipment (customer gets a better price), and keeps track of sales and statistics

Cons

I wish it were easier to add a hyperlink

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

I thought it was the most robust for what we need

see above

Jason from New Age Air, Inc.

Great for Managing in Home Sales

This program works very well and is backed up by the best customer service our company has experienced ever in our 30 years of dealing with software like this. Our close rate, average sale, and referral rate increased immediately once we fully implemented the program and have grown each year because of the product and the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the team at HVACbizPro.

Pros

The program was the only one that fit the pricing strategy that our company employs. It allows us to accurately specify and price projects rapidly in the home at the kitchen table. The program is very flexible and very easy to train sales people to use there is also a library of videos and articles to quickly walk you through any problems you have using the program. More importantly, any time we got stuck or have a problem, we get a hold of a live representative and they walk us through the solution in minutes not hours or days. It revolutionized how we managed the sales process from the way that the program introduces your firm to the client before the sales professional arrives, sending texts when the sales professional is on the way, presenting the options, and there is tremendous capability to offer follow up if a sale is not closed at the table.

Cons

If you wanted to, you could literally start using this program the day you got set up by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. It is that easy to use. For us though, the only difficulty with the program is the same with any worthwhile management software. For us, it was a full time job for one staff member for about two weeks or so to fully build all the templates we require and get all the functionality of the program where it needed to be for us. to put that in perspective, we built over 500 templates. We also fully take advantage of the dispatching functions, so getting all the email templates together takes some time. during this time though the product support, answering our questions was the best I have ever experienced, BY A LONG SHOT.

Reasons for Switching to HVACBizPro

It was difficult to set up and the support to set it up was poor. Also, we felt we could not easily manipulate the pricing to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly variations in our business.

roseann from Cyngier Systems Management, Inc.

Best software for selling!

We have increased our sales with this program. We are very professional in our presentation. We can compile an expected proposal before going out to meet the customer, then just make the minor changes when we arrive. I have highly recommended this software to other dealers. While attending a Carrier dealer meeting last week, one of my techs was on a job with a bad secondary heat exchanger; the customer opted to replace, I prepared the proposal from my location in PA and the tech was able to help close it in OH.

Pros

I love that because all the numbers and math are done by the software, I can spend my time in front of a customer telling the features and benefits of what I am trying to sell them. It is very user friendly and the customer has a professional at the table presentation which boosts the one-call closers. I use a Pro-iPad with a large screen to present. I like that my pricing is uploaded by my supplier so that I don't have to manually go in to change anything when there is a price increase of my equipment. As administrator, I can instantly see what my sales force is doing and has done. I like that technical support is very quick to address any issue. I like this software very much! It has increased our sales!!!

Cons

That I didn't find it sooner. Wish it was available and I'd had if for all 39 years of being in business.

Tim from Carolina Cool

HVACbizPro

|My overall experience has been nothing but positive. It has increased sales for me and our company and it has also increased the dollar amount of each sale. It also provides you with your quote to close numbers and monthly sales figures to track your performance as you go. Absolutely love using BizPro.

Pros

This is the best proposal option that I have seen in my 15 years experience in selling HVAC equipment. This program provides me the opportunity to provide 4 different quality levels of equipment that is very easy to read and understand for the customer and I am able to provide them all 4 options within minutes of sitting down with the customer after looking at their systems. It is very user friendly and you are also able to easily and quickly add or change options within the quote. I can't tell you how much time this has saved me from typing proposals like I have done in the past. It has increased sales for myself and for our company and also increased the quality level of the equipment that people are buying because the side by side comparisons are right in front of them.

Cons

I really have nothing that I dislike about the software. Any suggestions that we have ever made to try to change anything has always been taken to heart by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and changed if possible.

Reasons for Switching to HVACBizPro

We made the switch because we knew the benefits could be huge and our sales manager is very open to new ways to increase and grow this company.

MATT from ONE STOP COOLING

PROFESSIONAL PROPOSALS

Every single customer I've written a proposal for has commented about how nice the proposal are and how detailed our Proposals are.

Pros

The Proposal are easy to use the program. I like the fact that I can change the matches and even use several different Manufactures on the same proposal. You have many choices to offer your customers. It works very well for One Stop as we sell many different brands and I can offer one to four different systems and each one a different manufacturer if I prefer. It's very easy to add different item if you need something different than what you might use normally. I've been working on proposals well after hours and I might send a question expecting an answer the next morning and to my surprise someone was there working and answered me right then. This has happened several times even after reading that the office was closed for the day and someone had opened up a chat and answered my question. I know I had called our Administrator one afternoon and needing equipment added to our line up and it was done within the hour. I wish every company we dealt with was as helpful and appreciated the business we do with them as much as HVACbizpro does.

Cons

Don't have any issues that I don't like, if I did I would let them know and they would resolved the issue.

Haley from Carbon Valley Heating & Air

Great Proposal System

Overall, we love the program for the proposal system. It is easy to use. You can capture so much information on the customer & their needs. It notifies everyone immediately upon the closing of a sale. As for the dispatch portion - we have looked into using it in the past, but it does not house everything we were looking for such as adequate tracking for maintenance agreements. The process of the service tickets can become sort of confusing as well, so we opted not to use that function.

Pros

We use HVACBizPro from the proposal system only, as it is the recommended program for Carrier Dealers. We like the ease of creating proposals in the field, and the follow-up emails that are sent, it's easy to make changes, and the capability to connect to Quickbooks online & transfer the information straight to QBO to save time recreating proposals.

Cons

Having the ability to alter the email templates per tech. Currently when we send an email, we have one email template to use for everybody. We would like to see individualized signatures per sales rep so it has their separate contact information on the proposal. Additionally, the fact that you have to go into every proposal individually to change to lost or inactivate. After a month we go in an change proposals to lost/inactive. It would be nice to have a bulk option in changing this as it can become very time consuming.

Recommended by our dealer

Bryan from Eanes Heating And Air

5 Thumbs UP

The template option if you take the time to do so - especially for some estimators that may not be consistent with multiple option or high end equipment- this is sort of a fail safe that can be automated. Without a doubt your sales will go up if utilized properly. We have since bought into another HVAC based software that has a customization selling tool similar to HVAC biz pro however we opted out of that due to HVAC biz pro being superior to what they had to offer and was even part of the package.

Pros

Customize-able and personally love the automated product links for customer review. Customer service was always prompt-

Cons

Occasional but not often communication issues - ( Rare ) Out of probably 5 years of use at minimum- the only issue that comes to mind was a legal disclaimer was not being emailed to customer- during a glitch for a day or two in there system - and luck would have it that it became an issue although was resolved- we still utilize this due to customer service as well as the detail in which the program works - and ease of use for us and homeowners.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

I think it was originally co-op based but not 100% sure - it was pitched to us - we tried it and love it.

Steve from Complete Environmental Solutions

HVACBizPro Review

Our experience has been very good in all facets of use of the program. We have also had the opportunity to make recommendations to improve the program for our and everyone's general benefit. Most software companies generally have a blind ear to suggestive matter.

Pros

This software give a much more professional appearance than anything else out there that I have seen. I t encompasses the necessary "legalese" in the proposal, without making it look like a predatory lawsuit device. The team at Enterprise Selling solutions has also been very helpful in setting up my site to my preferences, rather than a "this is what you get" approach.

Cons

The program does have one glitch that can be aggravating at times. If you do not save your work before a period of pausing for 5 to 10 minutes, you may have to log back in, losing that previous entry material. It is a very small annoyance, but does cause an audible "ARGGHHHHH" on occasion.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

HVACBizPro was more tailorable to my needs and created a better visual product.

J E from Smith & Smith Mechanical Inc.

Successful and beyond Satisfied

During the set up and rollout they were 100% helpful and knowledgeable via phone, text, email, including onscreen tutorial. Do your homework researching this company and program and I believe you will find there are the best choice for small to midsize companies that are growing. (You should be prepared for 40-150% growth the first 2 years) I say this because if you are not prepared you will be overwhelmed and not glean the full potential. Also a 3 to 4 mo. introduction and understanding of the product before rollout is a very legit estimate.

Pros

The honesty of Dewayne and everyone envolved in the set up and operation of the program. It wasn't just a sale it was an honest open approach of the capability of the program very clear direction on time needed to understand and introduce the program into my company.

Cons

when developing the program within my company using the dispatch it sends out an email instantly to the customer. With a small 1 or 2 tech company schedulign adjustment is crutial and beaing able to turn this feature off while getting set up or putting together a tennative schedule would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

cost and the ability to match the program to my company service titan is for 25 techs or more.

Peter from CPS Heating & Cooling

GREAT PRODUCT

I have used this software now for more then 11-Years and absolutely love it. Make quoting so much faster, consistent, and when a new hire comes on board much easier for them to learn how we quote

Pros

I am amazed at the time savings this software has. I use to do all my quotes in Microsoft Word then convert them to Adobe PDF to provide the client. This process use to take me a minimum of an hour for each quote. HVACbizPro does the same in about 5-minutes which frees me up to see more clients and sell more jobs.

Cons

Not always adaptive to add-ons or changes on the fly. You can make changes but takes a little longer then you want to spend when in front of a client

Aaron from Donovan Heat & Air

5 years - 8 million in sales

Selling nearly $2M per year in HVAC equipment through in-home sales process. I have not seen a better product available. Our process prior to 2015 is simply antiquated (laptops/portable printers).

Pros

Easy to use product offers a great presentation format and has really streamlined our sales process. Allows me to walk in to a customers home with only a clipboard and iPad and effectively manage the sales process. Back-end features also offer great tools for following up, tracking leads/sales, etc. Great product

Cons

There was an adjustment period getting used to how the software is formatted. There are occasional hiccups with the servers that slow user speed or limit accessibility but they are typically quickly resolved.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

Recommended by our preferred vendor (Carrier Enterprises) and cost-shared.

Reasons for Switching to HVACBizPro

We moved to this product to get away from carrying laptops and printers.

Bryan from RJS Heating and Air

HVACbizPro Customer Review

Pros

I am a Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Sales Consultant. We started using HVACbizPro several years ago. The implementation of the software was very simple. What I like most about the software is having our equipment pricing in the program and being able to pull in the AHRI data. This makes it very easy to offer up to four different options and has saved me hours of time scanning the AHRI website while preparing proposals. Using this software has taken my sales to record highs and reduced my workload! This software has been a game changer and a win-win for me and the company that I work for!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about HVACbizPro. Would not want to go back to the old way we used to provide proposals before we got this software!

Jason from Conditioned Air Co of Naples

Great program

Overall an excellent program. The ability to change pricing and info is great for the user as well as the customization for your specific style. The ability to input multiple different options as opposed one specific brand is key being a large HVAC company that can offer 6 brands of equipment. I have sold over 5 million dollars myself in the last 3 years using this program.

Pros

This software is excellent for HVAC Sales. Being able to offer 4 different brands of equipment side by side and a customized template to fit my selling style is key.

Cons

Software takes long to load at times to get into the proposal. AHRI field takes a very long time to load. Whether I am in my hotspot or the homeowners WiFi with a strong signal it is an issue and needs to be addressed as dead time at the kitchen table can be the difference between a sale and a loss.

clay from hagler heating & cooling

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Hagler Heating and Cooling

Having a program that controls my sales people on how they quote jobs.

Pros

The way program breaks all equipment, cost of goods, gross profit out so you can see the cost of jobs. We love the program, we increase sales from 500,000 to 1,000,000 in a year an a half just because of the option feature of program. You get great help when you call with problem with software. Great program for any size company that is wanting to grow there business. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

Maybe the way the months of financing shows under net investment.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

Because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] came to my office and help me understand the issues contractors face in quoting jobs with margins and overhead and helping me be more profitable.

Bill from Comfort Designs Heatting & Air Conditioning Inc

Great product

The staff at bizpro are very helpful, they enter new model #s and pricing when needed. They have been there every time i've needed help, never experienced a waiting game

Pros

It took a bit of practice but very easy to use and understand. allows the techs to easily deliver a proposal. Set up was very easy (they did it for us, built the templates) and with help videos and subject i was able to copy and create my own for other brands. we have not used the additional functions of the programs service side as of yet. it does have a flat rate service repair included.

Cons

unsure as I have not utilized the whole program

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

just decided to go with it and quit thinking about it

Thomas from Expert Heating and Cooling

Fantastic way to offer multiple options

From start to finish, the support has been amazing. I can customize some things that I need to on the fly, and the people at HVACbizPro always answer emails, texts and phone calls. They truly try to make my job easier.

Pros

I love how much support I get from the staff. They always answer my questions, and take my suggestions seriously

Cons

The formatting is limited in its options. I can't change certain things just for our company that I would like to.

Ease of use, price, support, experience

Ease of use, price, support, experience

Guy from Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling

Streamlining the process!

This product saves me valuable time by streamlining the process I have to go through while estimating jobs. Very simple to use and runs fast. Very comfortable with the product and have peace of mind that if I need support, it will be there for me...even if it’s from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

-Ease of use -Professional appearance -Time saver -Accessible from my cell -Support is great, even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will text me! -Overall superb product

Cons

-Occasionally I will lose all of my info /modifications when I accidentally swipe a certain way on my iPad and have to start over. If I ever can replicate what happens I will report it.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

I wasn’t here when the decision was made.

Tracy from ADAMS & Son, Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

You’ll like this software... a lot!!

Impressive hands down & all the way around! The HVACbizPro team welcomed us with open arms into the 21st century. We went from old school paper tickets to completely computerizing our Heating & Cooling business. Best decision we ever made. Best company we could’ve chosen to guide us ~ HVACbizPro!

Pros

HVACbizPro enables our company to look sleeker, run smoother & make a priceless 1st impression over our competitors!

Cons

Any issues we want to tweak, are brought up to the team and many have already been implemented.

David from David's Heating & Cooling

We are 100% satisfied with the proposals system and have recommended it to many of our peers.

Outstanding

Pros

I am 54 years old and I had to be pulled along, kicking and screaming into the digital business world. Dwayne's team held my hand and walked me through the set up process and I figured out very quickly that it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. In a very short time, about a week I had a working proposals system that is making more profit than before and our customers always say our presentation is much better than anything our competitors are offering.

Cons

I have to put my own email address in it if the customer doesn't have an email address, otherwise I can't create a proposal.

Travis from Hanson's Plumbing and Heating

Easy to use, easy for the customer to understand the options

I am able to give our best, better, good options for HVAC equipment in an orderly and easily to understand way that helps grow our business and sell higher end equipment by giving the customer an easy to understand template of our products that helps them make a fast and stress free decision at the kitchen table!

Pros

The software is very easy to use for us the contractor and very easy for the customer to read and understand the different options we quote them. I can fill out my information and have pricing for the customer in minutes!

Cons

I have not found a part of this software that i haven't liked using.

stan from Bens ProServ

HVAC Proposal Building

I use the program to create all of my HVAC customer proposal.

Pros

Like like the ease of use and the order of building the proposal. I like having the ability to offer up to 4 options. Like everything thing about it. I feel the program is simple to use and saves a tons of time creating a proposal versus doing in Word or Excel.

Cons

I've never used the "Parts Details" sections. It be nice if the headers in each section stayed fixed as you scrolled through that section.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

We didn't it was part of Peirce Phelps program package.

Chris from Dick Hill and Son Heating & AC Inc

Great In Home Software

They are always trying to improve their product and when we call for support they always respond quickly.

Pros

We like the visual for the customer to see the options and how you can attach videos and picture to the upgrade items. This helps the customer learn more about the product while we are there or watch from the email that is sent.

Cons

Once you get past the setup which will take some time it runs pretty smoothly. But all software take time to setup so they can run the way you need them to run for your business.

Richard from Homestead Air Conditioning

HVACbizPro

Overall this software has been great for us through the years and has simplified our sales process tremendously.

Pros

This product is a one stop shop for our HVAC company to provide estimates and invoicing on the spot for our customers as well as dispatching for our techs. It also helps to provide reports to track how we are doing as company as well has how our individual techs & sales people are doing.

Cons

The software is web based so if you are without Wifi or cell service you are unable to use it.

Sean from First Class Heating and Air Conditioning

In home Sales tool for HVAC

Tracking margins, equipment quality levels, closing percentages, and open leads has helped us control the sales department and become much more profitable.

Pros

The use of templates to streamline the sales process. Allows for up front proposals in the field. On the back end, it breaks down all aspects, equipment, margin, labor etc. Makes tracking much easier!

Cons

Would love to be able to search customers by phone number but I have found very few issues with this program over the last 6 years of use!

Andy from Baird Heating & Cooling Inc.

Up selling using financing on every job is offered when we started using this program. We started selling jobs using financing because we simply offered it. It was not offered always before.

Pros

This program makes giving customers 4 system options easy. All the data and ratings are brought onto the proposal. Mixing and matching systems is very easy to do. Financing calculations are automatically calculated making sales easier.

Cons

Deleting obsolete equipment is a little time consuming, but easy to do.

Lisa from Ultimate Heating & Air, Inc

Easy to Use

When there is a question or problem, they are usually pretty responsive. Sometimes it can a few days, but seems to always be an easy fix.

Pros

This software is easy to set-up and user friendly. You can easily make changes, add promotions and upgrades. When there is a change in price with our manufacturer it automatically updates for us

Cons

I wish there was not so much flexibility for the sales team to be able to make changes

Chad from Waller Heating & Air

Waller's review

I have been using this program for a little over a year now and my sales team loves it. We were in the stone age of typing out proposals that weren't very detailed. Now I can see every proposal that goes out and I receive an email after every job is sold. I now know exactly how my sales guys are performing.

Pros

This program really streamlines our proposals and gives my sales specialists a very detailed plan for figuring jobs. I can set the perimeters for costing and labor rates so that my sales guys can just plug and play.

Cons

There are sometimes a lack of all unit pictures

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

My Trane territory manager recommended this program to me.

Joseph from ADVANCED MECHANICAL SYSTEMS

Industry: Facilities Services

Well designed easy to use

I purchased this software and implemented it into my company without ever having used this type of software before. I was able to teach my staff of mixed ages and abilities to use this and the process has been an outstanding benefit to our company. I Highly recommend.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to implement. I purchased this software and implemented it into my company without ever having used this type of software before.

Cons

occasionally slow to spool choices and current slow when selecting AHRI

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

This product was recommended by a peer in the same business (plumbing/hvac) from another state.

John from C. Albert Matthews, Inc.

HVACbizPro works for us

The software has been very valuable for our business. They are consatanly adding updates and improving the offering, and the pricing is very much in line for the value we recieve.

Pros

Having a cloud based program allows our mobile salesforce to prepare high quality, professional proposasl from anywhere.

Cons

There are only four spaces in which to enter equipment, so when proposing a large mutlizone ductless system, multiple work arounds are required.

Kevin from Russell's Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical

Highly recommend

Pros

I have had the opportunity to use BizPro with several different companies. It works extremely well on the residential side and I now use it on the commercial side. Everyone at BizPro has been extremely helpful as we worked through the BETA version and I now use it exclusively for all of our commercial proposals.

Cons

There were some delay issues but it looks like they've been resolved.

Lynn from Grays total green energy solutions

Great sales tool

We give the client up to 4 option's and it is emailed to them and they can accept the job they like on the spot.

Pros

We offer 4 different options and we can show financing option.

Cons

pricing updates on special parts needs to be added.

Reasons for Switching to HVACBizPro

We can offer 4 options and it factor in our margins and labor. We see what we're going to make on the job and it gives the office a equipment and material list.

Matt from Regan Heating & Air Conditioning

Biz Pro has been a great addition

Pros

The proposals generated are very professional looking compared to what we were using in the past. Our customers love the live links that take them directly to the equipment cut sheets. We have been awarded several projects with the reminder email Biz Pro sends out to the customers. It's a handy feature to have when you are too busy to call back the customers about the proposal you gave them.

Cons

It took us a while to get the pricing configured the way we wanted. Once we figured that out, it's been great.

John from Superior Heating & Ac Co Inc

Awesome Product

Overall experience 5 stars If there is a small problem staff will have it fixed in no time.

Pros

There is nothing not to like about the program. We can have 4 proposals in less than 10 minutes and make the sell immediately. Program has made it easier to up sell high end products

Cons

Product does the hard work for you no issues with product or support

Sean from Buchner Heating, Air and Plumbing

A must use product for sales

This program has helped us track and identify our sales metrics and allowed us to fine tune our sales and marketing process, resulting in increased close rate and increased profits.

Pros

The way it revolutionized our sales process and organically raised our margins by over 20%

Cons

Nothing, any problems we have experienced have been handled by the quickly and professionally.

Bob from Meacham Companies

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great Solution

We're a Mechanical Contractor. Our Sales Team uses this to sell Boilers, AC units, and Furnaces. Great tool using 4-Options for the customer. Our average sale $$ has increased almost 30%

Pros

Ease of use, and the presentation of 4-Options for the customer

Cons

It doesn't Estimate Labor Hours, just equipment and parts cost. Some more reporting would always be nice.

Bill from Wantuck Comfort Solutions

The HVACbizpro Advantage

Before HVACbizpro we sold 90% entry level equipment. Now with HVACbizpro we are selling 90% top-tier high efficiency equipment.

Pros

The ease my service techs have using this program across the from the costumer at the time of the service call.

Dan from Milano Mechanical Inc

HVAC services

Overall it's been awesome. The support has been 5 star . Any questions have been immediately addressed. The customers are extremely impressed with how clear and simple it is with the way the options are laid out.

Pros

The system is very easy to understand and customers live it.

Cons

We have not run into any negative aspects.

Reasons for Switching to HVACBizPro

The complete automation .

Todd from Aero Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very Powerful Tool

Quick and accurate quotes, good support and friendly staff when support is needed. We have been using system for several years and are very satisfied with the results.

Pros

On-site quoting and accurate quoting. Helped increase margins and increase sales.

Cons

Flexibility when adding equipment and manufactures (Limited), but not a show stopper.

Jeff from Greens Energy

HVAC BizPro Software

Response from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the key to making the product successful.

Pros

The professional look and feel of what the customer sees when the proposal is generated.

Cons

Having to maintain AHRI match ups and updates. However, that is not unique to this software in this industry.

Reasons for Choosing HVACBizPro

Overall functionality and support.

David from Nerthling's Heating & Air conditioning LLC

Really like the product

Pros

There is a definite learning curve on any new product especially software but the customer support has been great. They have done pretty much everything we have asked & also listen to suggestions for possible improvements.

Cons

It would be nice if we could link to our dispatching software

Nicholas from Tradewinds Heating And Cooling, Inc.

Great Program!

Love it!

Pros

We have use this program for years and it has helped us sell so much more equipment than we ever have! The program is intuitive and is really simple to use.

Cons

The set up is a lengthy process but once it is set you don’t have to make too many adjustments to keep up with it.