• Pros

• " Its so simple and easy to use and great support"

• "Easy to use and learn. good price excellent customer service and support"

• "The soft ware was easy to navigate unlike others"

• Cons

• "Well there’s not a lot to dislike but as a business owner the price is higher but worth it."

• "There are hardly any cons, It would be nice to be able to load PDFs into projects and also expenses in/out could be a little easier "

• "I struggled with the job sheet and call out sheet process, just found that one a little complicated."

Browse Powered Now Reviews

Gareth from G M Hall Builders Ltd

Great App

Great. I would highly recommend it.

Pros

This App has saved me both time and money, I Usually invoice my customers before I leave the job and receive payment before I get home. Well done. Fantastic.

Cons

Individually typing in Customers details

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi Gareth thanks for the great review, Powered Now was designed to help people like yourself save time and grow their business. Should you ever need any help or advice feel free to contact our uk support team either via the in app chat or over the phone.

George from Athena Plumbing and Heating

For the engineers

Great communications with a super slick app. This makes any business look 100% more professional and allows you to quickly move through the day without the need for spending waisted time on paperwork. I recommend this to all looking at other brands. It has worked very well for me and my business.

Pros

The product works very well on the move. It allows you to adapt invoices, job sheets and quotes on the go. You can customise all invoices and information to suit the business user. I also use this software to monitor my business performance and I am able to calculate my annual taxes. There are all the certificate forms you require and these can also be adjusted to suit the needs of your business. This is a great app and I highly recommend it.

Cons

The guys at Powerednow are contactable via the app. Any time I have had any form of issue the team move quickly to solve the problem. I haven’t experienced many issues and the team are always updating and improving the software. It’s a pleasure to use.

Reasons for Switching to Powered Now

Too expensive and over complicated with lots of down time on the app.

James from James porter

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great software for keeping all your contacts and work tidy

Pros

Really like the automatic reminders. It has brought me a lot of work because I forget to contact customers when I'm busy and they end up contacting me because of the automatic reminders

Cons

It would be great if it linked to quickbooks.

Alec from Calderbank heating

Great functionality behind a dated interface

It’s good compared to ServiceM8. That product has a better interface and many features but implements them terribly. It’s quick to invoice and set up, diary mode is very good.

Pros

Workflow and projects are great. It’s priced well, has CP12s. Is very easy to create nice invoices, add details for jobs. Notes are very good too, as are the reminders and the excellent help team.

Cons

Interface especially on mobile is functional but clunky and looks dated

Reasons for Choosing Powered Now

Price and my business size doesn’t warrant commusoft. I also liked the logo and the functionality of it, especially producing CP12s which is something you have to pay for in ServiceM8 although they can be produced by the user

Reasons for Switching to Powered Now

It’s quite expensive and I don’t like the workflow. It’s full of strange bugs and I’d got quick at using it, not quick because of it which is a big difference

Response from Powered Now

Replied July 2020

Hi Alec, thanks for the feedback. We just rolled out an update to mobile which I hope you like!

hilton from Quantum Gas Engineering

Exceptionally good

all my documents are now digital, invoice , quotes job sheets etc. They now have documents and forms like gas landlord certificate which means no more paper and filing. I've just uploaded my product catalog and now quotes and invoices are done in just a few clicks. no more paper work after hours

Pros

This program lets me run my entire business fro the day t o day to the back end for my account. No more siting at night doing paper work its all at the click of button

Cons

rarely, it can sometime need to re-load

Reasons for Choosing Powered Now

simplicity , team tracking and digital paper work and the reasonable cost even at pro level

Ben from Paradise Properties

Powered Now

Far easier to use over other products, superior value for money than other products, customer service and technical support second to none.

Pros

After looking at various products on the market, this was the very best that suited our needs. Has the ability to adapt to cross working streams.

Cons

Struggling to think of one.

Reasons for Choosing Powered Now

Price point for our needs, technical support and having the ability to speak to someone rather than having everything done over email..

Response from Powered Now

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the great review Ben, pleased you find Powered Now useful! Remember we are here if we can ever help with any support or training.

Simon from Simon Davidson Electrics

Great software with exceptional service.

Powered Now has unparalleled customer support and any problems are immediately dealt with.

Pros

Robust and reliable invoicing, quoting and scheduling. Easy to use

Cons

The facility to import contacts from iOS is very clunky and often does not work, so new customers have to be entered manually.

Reasons for Switching to Powered Now

Syncing problems between devices, poor support and service.

Dean from Infinity Electrics & Security Ltd

Very good with room for improvement

It is still early days and need to get used to a different workflow but initial feeling is it is one of the best solutions out there and can be run on all platforms

Pros

The Layout of the screens and ease of use Integrated solutions without needing to sync with other programs

Cons

Lack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though)

Reasons for Choosing Powered Now

no need to use other programs for certificates and accounts

All of my CRM & Accounting needs in one program

Roger from Town & Country Aerials Ltd

Satisfied daily user

From finding powered now in a comparison top ten article, to watching the online product demo to the 1st engagement, the process was refreshingly straightforward and it felt like this was a product coming from a company that believed in itself, felt dynamic and whose focus was on its customers. So to summarise- a great overall experience

Pros

Powered Now, came to us as a result of awkward changes created by Covid 19, we needed to reinvent the way our business operated. I am delighted to say that Powered Now has not only fulfilled that brief but brought so much more, it is way way better than I had hoped and packed full of really practical useful business tools. Once you get used to the idea that you need to change the way you have always done things then adapt yourself and your business the fit for us has been superb. We are so much more in control of our team of engineers, we can see how we are performing and we can ensure our bills go out on time looking professional and as a result we get paid much more quickly. The technical support is really good, its quick, personal and very efficient. I love it!

Cons

As a company we dont have any negative issues, of course like any new product it can take a while to get everyone on board and engaged. It is well worth remembering that the programme is only going to be as good as the data that is entered into it!

Reasons for Choosing Powered Now

We needed a product that could be shared over the web and mobile, it needed to draw everything together and Powered now seemed to offer all of this .. The great thing is that 6 months on it has proved itself beyond all expectation.

Response from Powered Now

Replied November 2020

Roger, thank you so much for the fantastic review. It's really good to hear you are finding Powered Now useful and the support team have been helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Dean from Aquaflow Energy Ltd

Overall I’m happy with the software. Had a few little niggles but they’ve always been resolved quickly and efficiently

Pros

Made a mistake and deleted a crucial invoice. Customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me out on a Sunday evening and got it re-instated

Cons

Had a few bugs but seems to be better now

Response from Powered Now

Replied October 2020

Thanks Dean! Appreciate the great review. If there is anything we can do, such as training or support, just give us a shout in the in app chat!

Mark from MAB Electrical services

As a self employed electrician I have used Powered now for my quotes/invoicing and its a must have

Pros

Powered Now is very simple and straight forward to use, very flexible and covers all aspects required by a tradesman or small business Before I used Powered Now I was lost in a pile of scraps of paper which ultimately some customers got forgotten and did not get charged. Powered now brought everything into line it helped me manage the money and provide a more professional approach. Certainly my income went up when using it so it makes economical sense, on that one reason it made Powered now a no brainer. You enter a job when it comes in, send out quote, customer accepts on line, choose a date in the calendar for completion, raise invoice and send, customer opens (you get a message to say they have) they pay you direct into your account you send a receipt. Not a pen or paper needed or in sight Searching for unpaid invoices is there at a glance, I send a reminder and generally they are then paid. No files, folders cabinets or piles of papers what's not to like. Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault) I love the way you can personalise your invoices and quotes. My customers also love it. One letting agency said they thought I had employed someone to do my admin

Cons

There is nothing to dislike as it's a very flexible package, you tailor it to suit yourself, it's has many options. Love the report facility Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault)

Danny from 64 Designs Electrical Ltd

Customer service is always second to none!!!

I have been a POWEREDNOW customer for 5 years, and it has developed really well any problems I get the customer back up is 2nd to none !!!! This year having to go VAT registered my accountant wanted me to move to QUICKBOOKS, 2 days trying to deal with its stuffy approach I returned to POWEREDNOW and feel happy with my choice. Im no tech whizz but this app makes me turn out stuff I thought would take for ever in minutes

Pros

Easy to use once set up, Stands out in format, represents how I want my company to look on paper, has all the components I need to run my business, when I sit and use it for 10mins and get in a rhythm I can create INVOICES SO QUICKLY IT JUST FLOWS .

Cons

It doesn't sync and update with icalander, transferring by reference from quote to job sheet finally invoice can be confusing, the version I use I can't put costs against jobs, would like to have project name or description inserted automatically into email cover note , accountant struggles with data I send him as it needs converting to EXCEL

Response from Powered Now

Replied May 2019

Hey Danny, we really appreciate the glowing review! Happy to hear you think so highly of our support team. Please stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up to help you guys with the business!

Carey from MJL Heating & Plumbing

Industry: Utilities

Definitely software worth the money

Time saving, easy to use. It really is a very good system and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of investing in software to make their working lives more efficient.

Pros

I tried the other major competitors so I can confidently say that in my opinion PoweredNow is the best. Easy to use, the ability to have several logos on the layouts and the best feature, customer support based on the Isle of Wight, open during normal working hours. If they don't know the answer, they find it. Management listens when things need improving or tweaking.

Cons

With a design background, the layouts are my least favourite part of this software. However, you are able to upload several logos which is vital for a company with several trade logos that must be used. I have asked for changes and these are in the pipeline, so it I am sure that will change in due course.

Response from Powered Now

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the great review Carey! We really appreciate the amazing feedback. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us! We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received. Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Mike from MY Wood Designs

Industry: Furniture

Invaluable for my business

Pros

Simple to use. Helps keep all information on a clients job in 1 place under individual file. The main reason i chose this programme a couple of years ago (i think it was that long ago) is because you can load the programme without an internet connection. Then, when you've got that connection, you can update it and then all that info is available on my ipad, iPhone and laptop. Brilliant! I don't use all the features at the moment, i use quoting, invoicing, the diary and comms with clients which ensure my business looks professional.

Cons

It would be good to have a save function when leaving some screens so you don't loose note that are typed up. The time-keeping function could be a lot better. I'd specifically like to price a job up with materials and labour. Then when i carry out that job i'd like to record actual against estimated then see the profit and loss with that info. But this is very specific to my own business needs.

Chris from MAHL Interiors

Has answered many of my issues running a business.

Right now it is solving 90% of the issues I was having in my previous software and happy to have migrated across.

Pros

Love the implentation of the appointment generator and linking to a job. Once I got use to playing with the software and sending our real quotes/invoices etc. it became apparent how much easier this was to use than my existing accounting software.

Cons

Not liking the fact that under the business package I can only have 1 user meaning that my iPhone needs to logout if I am using the laptop. This has caused me an issue today as my laptop remained logged in but couldn't gain access through the app on my phone whilst with a customer wanting to send an instant quote. Would be useful to have more than 1 user for the business package.

I liked the layout.

Reasons for Switching to Powered Now

Wasn't developed for a trades person as such.

Response from Powered Now

Replied July 2020

Hi Chris, thanks for the review. Just to let you know we have made the log in / log out process easier so you don't get stuck again.

Andrew from ACN electrical

Fantastic Product

I have been with Powered Know for over 3 years and have nothing but fantastic reviews. The system is very easy to use and there is always someone on hand to help out anytime of the day. I woiuld 100% recommend.

Pros

Very easy to use and the staff are always willing to help out

Cons

My accountant couldn't get great access and would find it easier to use FreeAgent

Reasons for Switching to Powered Now

Better access for my accountant.

Jason from Homes & Gardens

Industry: Building Materials

Great software

I like it but at the moment MTD updates getting slower than usual. I hope it gets sorted very soon.

Pros

I like the way that it is unique to other softwares that I have used before.

Cons

It’s a bit slow, it hangs most. Every time I need to amend specially the dates, it’s not doing it. It only appears the present date. If I want to update the previous dates it doesn’t let me do it.

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi Jason, thank you for your review, Here at Powered Now we are constantly developing the software to bring our customers more features and a faster experience. its always worth checking you have the latest version of the software for your device and the latest device operating system as well. Powered Now is fully Making Tax Digital (MTD) ready with a full release date very soon. If you need any further help or advice please contact our UK support team who will always be happy to help.

Kevin from Construction

Friendly and helpful

I really struggle with my paperwork invoicing doing quotes and all of this sort of thing my strength is being on the tools and doing what I’m good at so this just makes my life so much easier and everything is in one place and I can do more jobs because of this I cannot follow this software powered now of helped me massively and I thank them so much

Pros

The support you get from the team they are very helpful and always ready to help you with any problem and down to earth and very approachable people

Cons

it makes my life so much easier and I can get back to what I’m good at instead of doing loads of paperwork

Reasons for Choosing Powered Now

I tried the free trial and it took me a little while to get used to it but the team was always on hand to help me through and this is why I stuck with Powered Now because of the support team just make it so easy I’m not really good with computers or phones so they just made it really easy for me so that’s why I chose powered now

Response from Powered Now

Replied September 2020

Hi Kevin! Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your time to give your feedback. Nice to hear hear you are finding Powered Now useful.

Russ from Outten Property Maintenance Ltd

All Round Perfection

This app is so easy to use, takes around 5-10 minutes to input all your company information, logo, style of invoice etc I'm now getting invoices paid quicker and my quotes have a professional feel about them. The customer support is excellent as well, I had a technical issue with my email provider sending emails via the app, I contacted the team and within an hour or two the problem was history. I would highly recommend PoweredNow

Pros

It’s incredible easy to set up and use. The App is brilliant, but what makes it excellent is the Staff at PoweredNow. The customer service is first class, you really are treated as though you are there most important customer.

Cons

Absolutely nothing, I even love the colours of the App

James from Landscaping Company

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Looks good but lost simplicity

I use for quoting customers and nothing else. The quote "quick action" is great on the home page, however there's so many more steps to it now making it less of a "quick action" and more complicated that it needs to be.

Pros

How professional it looks, it is great for sending to customers and giving off a look of high standards

Cons

The recent updates have made powered now lose its simplicity. It used to be much easier to use, they've tried to add to much and it's only over-complicated it.

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi James, Thank you for the review, we are constantly developing here at Powered Now to bring our customers more features ready for Making Tax Digital (MTD) which arrives very soon. We have still kept the quick action buttons as simple as possible but if you would like any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either via the in app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help or advise.

Leigh from Secured Access Systems Ltd

Industry: Security and Investigations

Excellent app

We have saved ourselves so much time, I can work on the go and produce quotes and invoices within minutes

Pros

Although we’re not a construction company it was easy to tailor to our needs and saves us valuable time

Cons

Response from Powered Now

Replied May 2019

Hey Leigh! Glad to hear such a positive experience with our software. We're really humbled to learn that it's saved you a whole load of time, as well as tailoring it to your specific needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you have any questions, our UK based support team are always at hand to help!

Elise from Atkin Property Maintenance

Our Business and Powered Now

You can turn an quote into an invoice very easily...

Pros

It has grown with our business, very good customer service and communication... help is always on hand if needed

Cons

The price increase following the trial period...

Response from Powered Now

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the great review, Elise. We really appreciate the amazing feedback. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us! We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received. Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

David from Cleaning Doctor

Industry: Facilities Services

Great product and excellent service

Being able to invoice and quote on site saves time. We are now paperless and save a lot of time. No more sitting at home at night preparing quotes and invoicing.

Pros

Quick to problem solve and upgrades are continuous and do not affect the day to day running of our business.

Cons

I really cannot fault the app. They deliver on everything they say.

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi David thank you for the review, We love to hear that your Invoicing and quoting is so much easier now with Powered Now. Saving time and being able to focus on your business is exactly why we made Powered Now, should you ever need any help just contact our UK support team and they will be happy to help you.

Colin from Liver Electrical Ltd

Brilliant, the most user friendly software and best support I've come across.

It's great pretty much all I need day to day as electrical contractor

Pros

It's just so easy to use! I see any form of tech as a tool not a hobby like some. It just works very easily so intuitive. Support staff are amazing through my own ignorance I'm realising I'm probably only using about half of what is available to me, but support staff have kindly pointed this out and booked me in a refresher session on features etc. Thing I like most is they add features based on feed back of people like me (electrician) so your getting additions you actually want not what a tech guy thinks you want.

Cons

None brilliant all round couldn't recommend more, don't hesitate, support is great, software is great.

Russ from Outten Property Maintenance Ltd

Excellent

I’ve had to get in touch with customer service a few times about different problems or general questions, every time they are excellent, they are friendly and so helpful

Pros

It does exactly what I need from a quoting/invoicing app

Cons

Prone to bugs and crashing lately, even after the latest update.

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi Russ thank you for your review, great to hear you have found our UK support team friendly and helpful. Powered Now is constantly developing to bring new features and products to our users, if you ever experience a problem contact our team and they will help you to resolve the issue quickly.

KevinDirector from Christie Interiors LTD

Very good program.

All my estimates and invoices are in one place that can be accessed and resent if needed from any device. I can estimate from my phone or tablet at any time any where and because its all saved on powered now system you can view paper work on the road.

Pros

Once set up its a very good program for generating estimates and invoices. The customer support is excellent.

Cons

The way it saves items sometimes with different addresses under the same project with a different address.

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi Kevin, thank you for your review, Powered Now helps business owners like yourself to keep your business in your pocket, out on the road or back at the office. If you do have any problems what so ever feel free to contact our UK support team either via the app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help you.

Gary from Datumwired Services

I got my weekends back

My overall experiance of Powered now is that its Brilliant!

Pros

Simply the time it saves , but clients also choose me over others as I appear more professional

Cons

I've already discussed the negative points about the software with a member of the powered now team.

Response from Powered Now

Replied May 2019

Hi Gary! Thanks for the review. We appreciate the lovely comments you've left here, and we're happy to hear you've got your weekends back. That's exactly what we set out to achieve here at Powered Now. Stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up!

Nicholas from Nicholas Hall

Powerednow has been part of my business for the last two years and I would be lost without it now!

Pros

I love the user interface for this software. Everything works seamlessly within its self, the transition from customer to the dairy, then from quote to invoice is nothing but smooth. The support team behind the scenes always go out of their way to help, even if it means working out of hours.

Cons

It is very hard to find something to dislike about the software. These are more points of what features I would like to see in the future: The ability to create gas safety certificates (which is soon to come) To also be able to view my personal diary with business. More integrations with third-party apps such as free agent and todoist.

Joshua from Zephyr Electric

Just ok

It is good overall. Tired of having to reboot to make it respond correctly, so often.

Pros

The ease of use a s probably the best feature.

Cons

The glitches that occur from time to time.

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi Joshua thank you for the review, Powered Now is designed to help you run your business from anywhere at anytime. If you need any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either over the phone or in app via the chat system. As Powered Now is constantly being updated rebooting the system will always ensure you are running on the latest downloaded version correctly.

Steve from Medicastuk Limited

Run a business? You need this.....

The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.....

Pros

I run a training company and I have been using Powered Now for about two months. The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.... even before I was a customer, I messaged a question at 8pm on a Friday night and got a live response from a REAL person (Liam) in seconds. Nothing is a problem for them. Graham gave me a live demo and spent over a hour with me showing how Powered Now could help my business, at this stage I wasn't even a customer. I was so impressed, I signed up. So how much for this level of service? You'd expect it to cost a fortune wouldn't you. If I said stop drinking that high street coffee for a month.... and here's the best part if you opt for the two year deal it's even less money...

Cons

NONE

Response from Powered Now

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the fantastic review Steve, its always nice to hear good things about us and the team. I'll make sure I buy Graham and Liam a well done coffee! :) Ben

Paul from Randall Gas Plumbing & Heating

Industry: Utilities

Amazing

Powered now has transformed my business from diary to call also gps as well as professional quotes and invoices that can be made in an instant.

Pros

The software is easy to use extremely professional.my customers are all extremely impressed with the photos on forms as well as how professional my company looks.

Reasons for Choosing Powered Now

Professional demonstration backed up be good knowledge of the industry and what we need to run a company.

Reasons for Switching to Powered Now

At a trade stand I met Chloe and I haven’t looked back. She was brilliant at demonstrating the product and the advice Chloe gave me was bang on.

Response from Powered Now

Replied September 2020

Thanks Paul, appreciate the great review!

Ellis from Eastham Contractors Ltd

Great product

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to get to grips with and is a great time saver

Cons

When marking a batch of invoices as paid, the date reverts back to today’s date

Response from Powered Now

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the great review Ellis! We really appreciate the solid feedback. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us! Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Darren from Asprey Services (Bristol) Ltd

Easy and useful to use

Good, always answer any questions would recommend it.

Pros

Makes quoting and invoices a breeze. Keep track of payments too.

Cons

Nothing at all. I’m very happy with my experience with it.

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi Darren thank you for your review, Powered Now was designed to help businesses like yours keep track of payments, invoicing and quoting, scheduling and tracking your team, great to hear you are finding us easy to use and our UK support team have been there to help.

Stuart from Nexiom ltd.

Pros and cons

year one annoying due to new releases being full of bugs year two an excellent prosuct support adding new features.

Pros

instant support ,constantly evolving,ease of use intergrated forms.

Cons

the alteration of vat if its 5% it should be 5% instead you have to alter each priced item

Response from Powered Now

Replied May 2019

Hi Stuart, thanks for the review. Glad to hear you think so highly of our software, and that you're reaping the full benefits of our support team who are always on hand to answer any queries you have. Please don't hesitate to get in touch in the future, and stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up!

Stephen from Acclaim Home Improvements

Feel let down by this company . They changed there prices even though they promised they wouldn't

Pros

The software is very good it. It does save time especially when you are on site. I enjoy using the program

Cons

I have no complaints about the software The software is good. The issue lies on untrained staff. I like the idea of the software. It makes my life easier. Now if you know this company, they have the ability to tell you when a client has opened your quotation, and can inform you when a client has opened up quotes ,this has always been a useful tool , however I have tried to locate an email , that I received detailing how my subscription would never go up, that for some reason or another has mysteriously disappeared from my inbox ... Not only this, they didn't even let me know this would be happening. BE VERY CAREFUL with this company or any offers they try give you Powered now: There is no letter I in team. You would do well to remember that. Try working with your tradesmen, maybe call them to discuss your plan to up payments as you have made a mistake, work with them to build your company not against them. Like you have admitted on a recent telephone call that I was on that package but it's changed. My company will only ever tell the truth, I'm not out to cause any grievance to powered now.

Natalie from Gatesmart

Technical Help

I am really pleased with the invoice section of the software. The technical help is fantastic and that's mainly down to one lady that I have found nothing to be too much trouble for her. She has stayed on late to help when I have had queries late in the day. Very helpful!

Pros

The software is easy to follow and the admin people set up all your invoice templates.

Cons

Response from Powered Now

Replied March 2019

Hi Natalie, thank you for the great review, we love to hear that our customers are seeing the benefits of using Powered Now. Should you need any further help or advice our customer support team are always here to help you and will gladly offer their assistance.

Nicola Zena from Most Suitable

User Friendly Software, Efficient, Great Customer Support

Excellent for invoicing/payments. Want to move onto the Diary and Supplier Invoices in the future.

Pros

The interface is easy to understand, the software is efficient and very user friendly. Customer service is superb.

Cons

The fact that you can't write a message with a payment receipt; the fact that the Project Timeline doesn't keep a record of the message you send with an invoice/quote

Reasons for Choosing Powered Now

It is very user friendly, the customer service is excellent.

Daniel from Daniel Groom Ltd

Very pleased with powered now

Fast efficient service whilst setting up. And always adding features to product to make better.

Pros

This software enables you to access historical information. Very helpful in today's world of 5 + year guarantees etc

Cons

Only con is it isn't yet working with SAGE accounts.

Reasons for Choosing Powered Now

I chose this product because the team seemed to understand the product they were selling and that gave the feeling of a decent company to be with.

Michael from Guernsey Wood Burners

Great software

Time saving on paperwork is a big factor

Pros

I love the ease of use and in the cloud means quick and easy quotes and invoices on the spot

Cons

Some functions do not work in The Channel Islands but it no big deal for me

Response from Powered Now

Replied May 2019

Hey Michael, thanks for the kind words. They're greatly appreciated! We're always developing the software with you guys in mind, so if you have any suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our UK based support team. Thanks again!

Andrew from AW Joinery & Building Services

Powered Now

Customers love the way I can send them quotes and invoices, my hit rate on getting jobs has improved...

Pros

Professional looking format on the quotes and invoices. Love how it notifies when items have been sent to customers and they have opened them. I tried Quick books and it was too intrusive and time consuming...

Cons

Awkward to use on mobile devices at times. We need a estimate section instead of a quote or let us choose. Some of the set up options are a pain to adjust needs simplifying we are not all computer savy.

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi Andrew, thank you for your review, Its great to hear Powered Now is helping with your business invoicing and quoting, if you require any further help or advice on your Powered Now set up, just contact our UK support team and they can show you how to set up your choice of using quote or estimate terminology in the software itself.

Mohammed from MS HEATING AND PLUMBING

Excellent Software with Great Customer Service

Great Customer Service and always happy to help. On numerous occasions we have contacted Powered Now and they have always been polite and professional. Highly recommend.

Pros

Ease of functionality and how appealing it looks.

Cons

Sometimes when your'e in between creating a quote, it freezes or wants to restart which on occasions still doesn't resolve the issue. Powered Now are always helpful when this happens.

Reasons for Choosing Powered Now

Customer service, cost, and ease of use.

Andy from Andy Felthouse

Industry: Farming

PoweredNow feedback

I work! I don’t spend any free time sitting in front of a PC trying to fake an invoice which is then added to a long handed spread sheet. No double clicking. Time is money!

Pros

On the move & I can use my mobile. Keeps all my accounts in one place & I use it in France!

Cons

Need a option to add a note when sending invoice. ie. Please find my latest invoice & I shall be calling round in ten days etc

Response from Powered Now

Replied May 2019

Hey Andy! Thanks so much for the review, we massively appreciate you taking the time to leave us kind words. We're constantly developing the software, so please don't hesitate in getting in touch with us to suggest any improvements. Thanks again.

tessa from seblec ltd

powered now review by seblec ltd

invoices are easily sent with a touch of a button, so to speak. Simple receipts that don't confuse clients by sending an invoice number associated with the receipts. Its quite simple really. Documents on the go and easily accessed.

Pros

Practicality, simplicity, functionality and ease of access.

Cons

When the software was updated, we had to open with google chrome opposed to other internet search engines, which we were using previously.

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi Tessa thank you for the review, great to see you are seeing the benefits of using Powered Now for your business. Powered Now is constantly being developed to bring our users new features and products.

Joel from Adroit Services Inc.

Great customer service

Logging invoices coming in and annual yearly income data have been very helpful.

Pros

The soft ware was easy to navigate unlike others

Cons

Respond time is slow due to support being in a different time zone

User friendly

Joe from Town Gas Services LTD

Town Gas

good overall but has suffered from some unreliability issues.

Pros

Easy to use and learn. good price excellent customer service and support

Cons

The diary needs work to enable us to use it solely.

Response from Powered Now

Replied May 2019

Hey Joe, thanks for the review. I'm sure you've been told, but we've got some major changes coming to the diary which we're sure you'll love! Stay up to date with our announcements for exciting releases in the future. :)

Antony from Antony Brown Decorating

Very good app

This is a superb app for my decorating buisness. Easy to navigate through. My customers like the professional look and the decline or accept feature for quotes.

Pros

Looks professional and easy to navigate through

Cons

I must say I cannot find anything negative to say

Roger from ALine Telecomms Ltd

Getting there

On the whole I am happy with powerednow but could be better, it’s expensive for a small business and doesn’t do the things that would really save time like monthly statements and reminders of outstanding debts

Pros

The billing and quoting coupled with the diary and following a job in projects

Cons

Not having a deposit option in invoices. Not having statements created. Not having automatic reminders on invoices. When creating multiple quotes and invoices to the same contact you have to go back to contact menu for each one. Changing an appointment does not notify contact. Not able to put monthly prices in a quote, I.e. purchase of hardware is a one off, service charge could be monthly.

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hello Roger, Thank you for your comments its great to see you are finding the benefits of Powered Now for your business, feel free to drop these feature suggestions into our support team as we are constantly developing here at Powered Now and always try to add the features our customers request the most first.

Andrew from EES Ltd

Industry: Environmental Services

Power Now one year user

My overall experience with power now is good, being able to look up old reports when doing pest inspections is a real bonus and not having to wade through paper work on site.

Pros

Being able to use off line, Support from staff, ease of use.

Cons

Sometimes having to log in after a days of none use ( can never remember passwords ) odd crashes of software after spending time on inputing info.

Frank from CHS uk ltd

An excellent service

Pros

Easy to use helps Business grow and invoices can be issued on the go

Cons

There is nothing really I can’t complain about

Response from Powered Now

Replied February 2019

Hi Frank thank you for your review, its always good to hear from our customers, helping your business to grow is exactly why Powered Now was developed, invoicing, quoting, scheduling and tracking your team can all be done on the go from multiple devices. Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback.

Macauley from SmartPipe Plumbing Services

Couldn’t ask for anything better

Very please and will be using it for the foreseeable future

Pros

The diary and certificate system is very simple to use

Cons

The fact that it doesn’t have it’s own navigation system and I have to use an external one.

For the certificate

Response from Powered Now

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate is, it helps us know if we are doing a good job.