• Pros

• "Easy to use, easy to train. I can get most of the information I need simply because it's so easy to find it."

• "Everything. It runs our business without any headaches. Beats the other by far. It is fun to use to."

• "The amount of data that can be stored is great."

• Cons

• "It was a little complicated to get the hang of this system because it does so much, but once I did it was amazing. "

• "There are a few little glitches here and there, with user support they are worked out quickly. Someone is always available on your support team to help. "

• "The only negative that I have is that there is not drill down/clickthrough options for reports. "

Browse SuccessWare Reviews

Amanda from Brown Boys Roofing / B&B Sheet Metal Works, Inc

Robust, but there's a learning curve

Overall I like the program and all it has to offer our business.

Pros

I like that we can handle so many parts of our business with this software, from invoicing to our customer database; a wide range of reports from equipment installed to job costing. I appreciate it being hosted in the cloud so that I can access all our files from anywhere as long as I have internet access.

Cons

It looks and feels a bit antiquated. It's not very intuitive. Could use a facelift.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

SW21 was more functional and offered more that we wanted/needed for our growing business.

Anthony from Christian Brothers

Successware21 Review

Some users have difficulty navigating the software with due process, meaning they cannot follow all of the guidelines we have set in place and user errors do happen. I'm sure this is common with any software.. Overall good experience, can export invoices, track phone calls, and follow jobs to close.

Pros

This software can be great for the right business and individuals. The processes we've put in place within Successware21 couldn't really be done for our business with any other software on the market. I'm not saying Successware21 is amazing because it's not, but as an an individual I prefer the old-school style of data reporting essentially tabular data models. The combination of the styling and the specific business solution it provides would be what I like most about the software.

Cons

There are some limitations within the boundaries of the developers who created the software.. Such as we've had problems adding simple HTML img tags to the automated Successware21 customer emails. And, we've had to customize a few integrations for our PBX system.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

It had what the business needed specifically within our processes.

Mark from Elmer's Home Services

Poor Review

I would not recommend this company for any plumbing or AC company to use. Only forced to by the scam of the franchise partnerships it made because it gave franchise visibility into the franchisee. compared to modern software with vision and progression, the software is not worth the money.

Pros

Full service software that had accounting function integrated

Cons

obsolete, the software is dated. Virtually impossible to find a unicorn that already knows how to use the software, and cost a lot to constantly train. The mistakes made from lack of training are costly, and there is virtually no real training available worth a dang. The training portion is a scam, better to pay and force someone to read the dang manual.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

We did not, we moved out of successware21 and just keep one seat for our history. They held that hostage by their programming an download capabilities, so we do that for our customers.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

Because the others offered for less money, gps integration, so much more training, and the operating platform is up to date allowing easier training. They provide sandbox environments, sop manuals, video training self paced. Just a much better value moving forward.

Terri from Comfort Tech Heating & Cooling Ltd

Best software for a growing HVAC company

Our experience has been exceptional. The initial learning curve can be steep but the rewards are endless. We have been using this software since 2014 and have never regretted the decision.

Pros

The most beneficial part of the software is the integrated accounting and the reporting that comes with it. We are able to see how the business is doing on a daily basis, and compare it to our goals and KPI's. The reporting has endless possibilities - there are standard reports, but you can also build your own reports if there is something specific you want.

Cons

We are looking forward to the updated look and feel of the software that they are currently working on.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

We wanted a software package that included not only dispatching and customer management but also had the accounting built in. We researched all other options at the time and there wasn't any other option that ticked all the boxes.

Cheryl from Christenson Plumbing & Heating LLC

Great all-inclusive program

Compared to the bare-bones program we used previously, this has allowed us to streamline our office tasks and stay on top of job cost. It was a bit of a learning curve to get going with it in the beginning 6 years ago, but I am so used to it now and love it!

Pros

I really like to have all aspects of the job coordinated within SW21. From the scheduling, to the billing, to the vendor invoices, it all ties together centered around the job. I think the accounting program within SW21 is very efficient.

Cons

There are a few small things I would like to see tweeked but not enough to have called about it. For the most part, I am very happy with the program

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

We needed to integrate more information and scheduling, which QB never allowed for.

Raymond from Pacific Heating & Cooling

Accounting Issues

Not quick on solving simple accounting issues as stated above. I know of no other software that doesn't have titles on their exported reports.

Pros

Integration with other modules. Better customer service module than previous software

Cons

No titles to exported reports. I have asked for this for 4 years Every report should automatically sort by date, but it doesn't. You can't double sort when reconciling your bank and cc accounts so it would be nice if it just automatically sorted by date when you pick another sort option. I have also asked about this for years. Can't drill down on reports. You have to write down or print out a report and then log into the other module to find your answer.

Not sure

Better customer service module

Lynne from Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc

User friendly, rough for data entry

It is a great CRM/dispatch program. Our service department and Marketing department loves it. I just wish they would put the same level of thought into the accounting/finance modules that they did in the service modules. We still have to double enter all our sales in Access, for example, because there's no way for us to export the customer info out of SW in order to build files, etc., and I wish there were multiple levels of comparatives we could do on financials (multiple MTD's compared to YTD's, for example).

Pros

SW21 seems pretty easy to drop people in. After minimal training they get the gist, and since the keystrokes carry between the modules, it's easy to train someone in service and then move them into marketing, etc.

Cons

Data entry is a BEAR. There is no automatic tab entry, so you have to manually create a new line when you need one either via a mouse click or keystroke. When you have 100 line items (invoice, PO, inventory, etc), this repetitive motion gets tiring and painful quickly.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

We wanted the reporting options SW21 provided.

Janet from Sentry Electric, Inc.

Successware 21

The owner of the company can get just about any report he needs to keep the company running at top notch.

Pros

I liked that we did not have to put the same information in more than one software. Successware 21 has the accounting, payroll, Purchasing and invoicing all on one software.

Cons

Not always the easiest to get it to do what you need it to do, but the updates that are made to the software have repaired most of the problems I had with the software. Probably my biggest problem is with PO's. If you have more than 1 receiving on a PO, you can not change the PO after one receiving has been posted unless you send the first receiving back. Things do change on PO and this makes it very difficult to change.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

Needed software more inclusive of all factions of the office. Not having 2 or 3 different software companies that you are making payments to.

Ronald from R.K. Knight Plumbing

SuccessWare21 Review

This is a good program. it is a little pricey, but it is way better than what I used to have. I wish it wasn't so expensive to put it on tablets for my guys to use in the field, but I'm sure new stuff will be developed to make this more affordable. I would also like to see some of the daily/monthly reporting be easier to access as well as more eye appealing. Overall, I'm glad that I got this software.

Pros

I like how the dispatching and accounting are tied into together. It takes away having to do multiple steps and saves me time and time is money.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

This system allowed me to not have to make double entries into two different systems.

Martha from Macaulay-Rath Plumbing, Heating & AC

Good overall system

I was taught through the class when we signed up and hired another individual who was nearby working for another company to help me set up my zones, codes and Successware helped me transfer over my client list of over 5000 names. We used the system for a month before fully transferring over AR and AP.

Pros

Reports are easy to read for my accountant.

Cons

Have to hand input every single piece of information/credit card receipts into they system. There is no downloading capability.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

Better client history needs.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

The system was no longer being supported since the owners were retiring.

David from Greiner Heating, Air & Solar Energy, Inc.

SuccessWare21 Helped us grow and grew with our business effortlessly

Without exception, the platform is solid. With 20 or so users supporting 44 employees both in the office and in the field, we're connected and seamlessly care for the client from phone call to field visit.

Pros

Rock-solid stability, zero failures of any kind in 16 years. It also handles our AR/AP with ease. Good reporting and data access. One entry point for client data that is shared across entire company from client inbound calls, invoicing and marketing. Plus, inventory, dispatch and CSR use, it's super proficient and easy to use. We started at $2m in 2003 and now at $10m, Successware is right there with us.

Cons

Unable to save reports as templates to run the same each time. Field interface somewhat limited.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

After evaluating several offerings, SW21 was the only one that could run the company, each department and industry from one program. Accounting, customer service and dispatch are flawless. Others considered recently are more skewed to how the software "looks" rather than a true enterprise solution. Successware21 is still the leader in functionality and actually makes running a complex business easier. Data access is key.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

Prior product was only really for dispatching. We needed a suite of products like SW21 to manage our growing business. SW21 training and implementation teams made it easy. Ongoing support is the best in the industry. SuccessWare21 has worked across all MS Windows updates and workstation upgrades.

Gillian from One Hour A/C & Heating and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

SW21 One Hour & Ben Franklin Mt Airy MD

We have been with SW21 for 19 years and have been extremely pleased with the software performance and capabilities. As technology has developed SW21 has continued to maintain the software on a state of the art platform and continues improving and enhancing the ease of use and its capabilities.

Pros

SW21 covers our accounting and dispatching needs for our both residential service companies. Support is just a phone call away with the capability for them to log into my system to help solve any issues. Usually these issues are tasks that I don't perform very often or we have made a mistake that needs to be corrected and we are at loss how to correct. SW21 is a true accounting system, nothing like some competitors that allow modifications to $ after the fact. Extremely pleased with our decision from 2000, yes we have been with SW21 for 19 years!

Cons

As a franchise owner we have a daily managers report that needs to be generated and information inputed into a corporate website. We have to run numerous reports to generate the information and then key in the information into a separate website. I would like this to be automated, at least one report to generate in lieu of three to obtain the necessary information.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

When our business grew to a certain level Peachtree software was unable to handle the number of client information we needed to maintain. Peachtree also had no dispatching capability.

Response from SuccessWare21

Replied August 2019

We do have KPI and DMR reporting available within the software. One of our representatives will reach out to you to go over them. Thank you for your input!

Judi from Madden Plumbing & Heating

Try it you will love it!

Prior to Successware21 we were hybrid QuickBooks and paper. Very small company struggling to get it together. Successware21 made it possible to achieve the business success we risen to...could never have done it. CPA complains occasionally but he understands my joy is with the front end of the system....would never ever go back or to another software program. Aint broke not changing.

Pros

Almost intuitive software. Adore spell check! After 16 years using the historical data is amazing. Can find answers before clients even know how to ask. Have work history for years of reference. Can roll all the location history over to new owners of properties. Easy to edit and make changes.

Cons

I have to manually move jobs on the dispatch board job by job...I'd like to be able to highlight and move jobs not done for the day to next day so I don't lose them 'in the past' and wonder did we get that job done. Technicians have difficulty understanding the difference between a job number and a call number...but that's an education issue.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

Professional references and users excited about the program and ease of setup and support.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

Professional organization suggested and made an offer too Sweet to refuse.

Response from SuccessWare21

Replied August 2019

Judi, Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We love and appreciate our customers. We want to thank you for your continued business all these years!

Devry from Home Heating & Air Conditioning, INC.

SuccessWare Fan

SuccessWare allows us to run all aspects of our business in one central location. It is the centralized mother ship of our company. It is so convenient to have everything in one place.

Pros

I really enjoy the enormity of the software program and that is all inclusive to every aspect of our industry.

Cons

I don't think there is anything that I personally don't like about SuccessWare. What I think some companies find is that due to the enormity of the program and the way that everything flows together if they don't stick with it or are not confident in their training it can be very easy to become frustrated. So the very thing that I love most about the program is also what I feel people find the most difficult. I guess if I could come up with something I wish had a tiny bit more flexibility it would be the Agreements. I do wish they were a bit more editable after they were activated. One other thought and it is not a con, but the way we can access location documents would be kind of cool if they implemented that same thing with the payables and we were able to connect and view payable invoices too.

Debbie from Carini Heating AC & Plumbing Inc

SW Feedback

I implemented SW at my last place of employment and set up financials at my current position. I feel SW is very user friendly and is very helpful for inside staff and the field staff as well.

Pros

I like the accounting , call taking and ispatch features.

Cons

Running Reports to retrieve information. It may be a matter of training and taking the time to learn. I have attended the training class in Phoenix, but have not been able to implement other than a few items since I have returned.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

I have had a lot of pressure to move to Service Titan. I feel it has alot of features but unless you use them the product is as good as the usage. At first I heard great things about Service Titan but these days not so much. It is also alot more costly than SW. SW seems to have put time into developing more features that meet up to our industries needs. Please continue to do so and offer possibly more training to learn those enhancements.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

The dispatching and call taking feature.

Shelly from Reliable Plumbing & Heating Services

SW21

Love it, bu it does a lot and maybe too much which can make it difficult to use all the reports it has.

Pros

It’s integrated with other softwares and one software for account and dispatch

Cons

It doesn’t have a remote software so techs can use it in the field. We need to game another software software so techs can use in the field.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

One software vs having two softwares for dispatch and accounting

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

To have one software for accounting and dispatch

Debbie from Aqueduct Services

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Buy It!!!

We can run reports on everything. We are able to follow jobs, estimates and so on.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. It did everything that I needed and more.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

It was the best of the best.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

It did not have a dispatch program for our Technicians. Our Techs can bill from their phones with this program and so much more.

Shawna from Custom Cooling

User Friendly

Pros

This software is very user friendly. It is very easy for a new user to pick up and learn. Some software is quite complicated and hard t navigate, not so with Successware. I love the functionality of being able to get to multiple places with a keystroke from one screen. You can go from the job to the PO, to the invoice, to the payment. Super easy.

Cons

I wish this software was more customizeable. I have worked with software in the past where the reports and functionality was customizeable to the customers need. There was always a fee for these features but sometimes it's worth the extra money to get something you really need.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

The team in charge of the change over had all used SuccessWare in the past and we chose it because we know it best.

Tracey from F. F. KLING & SONS, INC.

Product Review

Very satisfied. Easy to use.

Pros

I like the fact that it is very user friendly. I like how things are color coded. It is very easy to come up with reports needed for accounting issues and seeing profit etc. When you call into the office everyone is very pleasant and they always seem to get back to you within an hour of calling in my questions or problems. Have very few problem with, just certain things that come up that I can't figure out and call in. We have been using for over 15 years now. Everyone else in the office seems to have no complaints and feel it is very easy to use as well.

Cons

A very minor thing. When 2 people go into the customer at the same time and it locks up.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

We went to an Air Time seminar and they recommended Successware.

Betty from Greiner Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Successware 21 Review

We switched to Successware remote a year or two ago and it has made dispatching and invoicing seamless.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to train new employees. I have used this program for 14 years, it was fairly new to us when I started working for my company. The software has grown and changed for the better with each new release. I highly recommend this product.

Cons

Response from SuccessWare21

Replied September 2019

Wow, Betty! Thank you for the glowing review. We appreciate it! We are continually working and evolving to give you superior customer service, support and a product that we can proudly stand behind. We wouldn't be in business this many years, if it weren't for the support of customers like you.

Pat from Bronson Service Corp.

Successware makes my life easier!

I was dragged kicking and screaming into this software, but it has been invaluable to the business. I love the reports-you can track almost anything-great for marketing.

Pros

It has modules for just about anything-payroll, dispatching, invoicing, A/P, A/R and even marketing. I like the way it can track so many things and print so many reports

Cons

My biggest beef used to be that you couldn't cut and paste in it, but they have solved that issue. The initial setup of the software was hard and time-consuming, but I think that's the case with any sophistocated software. The support was great-don't try to do it by yourself. And the guilt I feel about not using everything it has to offer!

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

It was recommended by the franchise

Jill from Action Air, Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Great asset in the HVAC industry.

Pros

This program is easy to use and has a great way to keep track of our technicians daily schedule. Great integration from tracking service history for our customer to keeping accounts payable and accounts receivable up to date.

Cons

It would be helpful is there was a way to edit a service agreement once it is activated. As it stands now, if something changes or is incorrect upon start up you have to totally terminate the agreement and create a new one and now the revenue is not recognized correctly.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

needed a dispatch board for scheduling customer appointments and tracking our technicians schedule. We have been using SW21 since January 2002.

JEWELL from DODRILL HEATING & COOLING

SuccessWare21 Long Time Customer

Pros

This software is user friendly with training and support available as well as continual updates. It provides multiple points of information for customer accounts and is focused toward giving us the ability to provide good service to our customers. The fact that detailed departmentalized accounting is integrated into the operations software is a huge plus.

Cons

None come to mind - they have always been responsive to questions or issues.

Response from SuccessWare21

Replied September 2019

Jewell, Thank you so very much for this fantastic review! We are humbled by what you have said, and appreciate your business over the last 17 years! We are honored to be part of your continued success!

Cindy from ECC electrical const.corp

Outstanding product!

Pros

Makes keeping track of your customers a breeze. Every single visit is logged in their account and we know exactly what we did there and when we did it! Customer service is by far the best ever. Whenever I call w/a problem it is resolved and I learn something new in the process.

Cons

I am the company bookkeeper. When I am working on accounting, I have to close out of what I am doing to take calls for the "service" side of the software. It would make it much easier if I could easily use both simultaneously.

Lynn from Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric

We use the system heavily and successware provides us with an overall good experience

Pros

Successware is an All in one solution. Call taking/dispatching Integrates with other programs like SWRemote and Review Buzz.

Cons

It's outdated in the look and feel. Reporting isn't customized and we have to extract information to a speadsheet to manipulate to interpret. It requires extensive training to get someone up to speed ot use the program when we have a new user. Call Taking Screen is outdated. Would be nice to have it tie to scripting and easily searchable resource documents for pricing, services offered, etc.

Jason from Area Plumbing

Tough to transition, but sooo worth it

If we could do it over again, I would have paid the additional money to have someone from SW21 come out and help us set up everything. We learned a lot through the process because we duplicated lots of things at first. It was a learning experience but it cost us time. Because of the experience, I feel like I have a better grasp of the system over all and I know how to fix things when there is an input issue.

Pros

Everything is all in one program and there is a mobile platform for out in the field.

Cons

Its hard to get an exact report that I need

Ken from Russo Bros. & Co.

SuccessWare 21 Revies

Pros

I am a CPA working for a Plumbing/Heating company and like that the accounting package is very robust and secure. Having come from a QuickBooks environment this is far more advanced and professional.

Cons

There are one or two accounting issues they have yet to work out so that the company financial statements follow GAAP.

Response from SuccessWare21

Replied September 2019

Ken, Thanks so much for your kind words! We appreciate the positive feedback. You know we are here for you if and when you need us!

Charles from Mister Sparky

Does it's job. But could be better.

Once I figured everything out(took a very long time) it is great. But still get frustrated when I have to change something. It does it's job.

Pros

Reporting is great. Call/dispatch board works good.

Cons

To many steps to complete 1 task. Very long learning curve for new employee. Does not have many extra features(store pictures, options for quoting....). No direct field worker access. They have to use a 3rd party app. It works well but could be better.

Franchise had it already

Lynn from Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

SuccessWare21

We have continued to use the software for a long time. They listen to our enhancement requests (especially support team, which is appreciated). Customer service support at times has been a bit short and come across like we should know what we don't and be a bit snippy about it with an attitude "You don't know that? or why are you doing it that way?"

Pros

We've been using SW21 for a long time, almost 20 years. It's great that it does everyone in one system!

Cons

The look is a bit outdated. it's difficult for new people to learn

Gracie from A-temp heating and cooling

Industry: Utilities

SuccessWare

I like the program but there is so many easy things they could change to make it more user friendly. I feel the program has a lot of buttons you need to press just to complete a task which make things very frustrating

Pros

I like the amount of reports you can pull. I like that it's color coded for routing purposes

Cons

It's not user friendly. Too many little buttons to click on to open accounts once they've been closed. You cant customize the time block requests off.

Gunnar from Getzschman Heating LLC

Industry: Environmental Services

Successware 21 for service provider

Well rounded product. Just needs a face lift and nav improvements.

Pros

Multi functional. C all aspects of business from dispatch to accounting and payroll.

Cons

Navigation is not clear. A tab or drop down function would be mare familiar to most users. Never sure if I should use top and bottom nav or if the field is active.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

Other operators in or field recommended it.

Jack from Service Experts of Sarasota Inc. DBA AirNow

First log on

Pros

We have used Successware 21 since 1996. As the first ever logon to the web base program I have never looked back. We have built our business around Successware 21. It has done everything we could ask for.

Cons

I would like to see Remote become a more stable application for field use. It has improved greatly over the past year.

Bill from Warren Industries, Inc.

Overall covers about all that we ask of the program.

Pros

Cons

Unable to go directly from purchase order to job costing. Commission/bonus is affected by parts costs, it would be easier to go directly from a purchase order created from a job to that invoice and recalculate commissions related to parts cost.

Mark from Paul Scott Plumbing

A Platform Worthy of Consideration

Overall, Successware provides an excellent solution for daily operational needs

Pros

Complete solution for our firm. Excellent interfaces to third party apps

Cons

Somewhat dated. Learning curve somewhat high

Response from SuccessWare21

Replied August 2019

Mark, Thank you for your honest review. We appreciate our customers and respect your opinion! We thank you for your continued business.

Kevin from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

SW21

Pros

I like the integration with SW Remote and the ability of my field employees to have access to customer history.

Cons

The accounting is difficult to navigate and challenging to have an outside accounting agency use for reporting and taxes.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

It was provided through our franchisor

Elaine from ABC Cooling Heating & Plumbing

Successware opinions

I enter the accounting in Successware. It took me several months to learn and get caught up entering everything. I am still correcting all the errors of entering information incorrectly. We needed more training in the beginning. It is a very complex software.

Pros

It will let us do job costing and split out the financials by department

Cons

It is a very complicated software and took a long time to learn. There is no storage space to upload the invoices or backup so we have to get another storage to upload all documents entered. There are so many steps to all entries. I do a lot of accounting and our old system was so much easier and user friendly.

Job Costing option

Jessica from HURLEY AND DAVID INC

Successware does a great job for our Heating/Cooling/Plumbing business.

It manages our whole business.

Pros

I like that our entire business is integrated into one software- customer relationship management, accounting, dispatch, all in one

Cons

Inventory can be hard to manage if you don't set it up right initially. Work closely with Successware's support team to make sure you have it set up correctly.

Antiquated and clunky.

There are two points of failure, if Citrix goes down, I don't have access. If the Successware server goes down, I don't have access. We also pay Citrix and Successware to use the product. This system is terrible.

Pros

It has a lot of functionality, and some integrations with outside resources like text messaging.

Cons

Where to begin. The system is extremely antiquated. It appears to be designed for Windows 95, and that is not hyperbole. Due to an existing contract with our corporate hiearchy, we are required to login using Citrix. So instead of me using a web based or computer based APP, I have to log into Citrix, wait to connect, download the launcher, and login again. The whole system is based around hot keys, as the GUI is not intuitive at all. The hot keys do not represent modern computing standards. For instance if I press CTRL+P, that opens call progress, instead of print. Exporting any type information is almost impossible. To export a report, I have to print to PDF, copy and paste, and hope that reformatting doesn't take me hours.

Amy from Holland heating

Holland Heating Review

Wonderful. Customer Support is the greatest!

Pros

There has never been a question that you have not answered for us!

Cons

I wish there was a CRM that integrated :)

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

It is so user friendly and easy to use and train on, plus the integration to the techs is great as well!

Hannah from Mike Counsil plumbing

A huge dispatching and invoicing software

Pros

It's very useful for dispatching and building a database. You can store on your own onsite servers or in the clouds

Cons

It's massive, I've been through the training and I still don't know everything about Successware. But the dispatching and customer service features are easy to use

LISA from SELECT MECHANICAL

LIKE SHREK- LOTS OF LAYERS

BETTER REPORTING, CLEAR FINANCIALS, TASK PRICING

Pros

FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS TOP NOTCH, SET UP OF EMPLOYEES AND DISPATCH BOARD ARE EASY TO NAVIGATE

Cons

IT HAS SO MANY LAYERS OF FUNCTIONALITY- YET, THE PROJECT MODULE CANNOT INTERFACE WITH THE SERVICE SIDE OR SWREMOTE

Vicky from Service Maintenance & Repair Today d/b/a Mr Central

Wonderful & complete software package

Pros

The best part about SW21, is unlike most other CRMs on the market, the accounting does not have to be exported into quickbooks.

RAVEN from RS ANDREWS

Easy to use.

Overall I really like SW21. I miss it more since our company switched.

Pros

easy to maneuver has its own accounting software fairly detailed

Cons

need more filters when it comes to accounting portion of software could use more report needs an updated look

Ian from 4 Eco Services, Inc.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Has a lot of Potential

Great platform. We mostly use use it as a dispatching board but understand there is a lot more here.

Pros

The amount of data that can be stored is great.

Cons

The reporting can be difficult and cumbersome.

Reasons for Choosing SuccessWare

Previous experience with the platform

Bob from Chason Service Engineers

SuccessWare21 Review

Finding out what equipment was installed when customers want to replace their systems.

Pros

Service history of our customers so that technicians are better prepared.

Cons

Learning to use full potential of program

Don't remember

Timothy from Bob Hamilton Plumbing

Solid Software

Pros

Love the ability for the employees in the field and in the office to share and enter data.

Cons

It is not the most user friendly software. You have to be fairly experienced to really navigate the features.

Skip from Paul Revere Revoluationary Service

User Opinions

Pros

It tracks all facets of our business including unlimited pieces of equipment and accounting.

Cons

Having to manually "SAVE" a job before putting in assignments.

Reasons for Switching to SuccessWare

To get more operational information.

Emily from Shafer Services

GREAT PRODUCT

Pros

THE EASE OF USE. IT IS RELATIVELY QUICK TO LEARN TO DO ALL NECESSARY TASKS WITHIN THE PROGRAM.

Cons

IT DOESN'T HAVE CERTAIN FEATURE THAT NEWER PROGRAMS DO. IE. TEXTING CUSTOMERS WITHIN THE PROGRAM.

RIchard from Penning P&H

SuccessWare

Effective dispatch and customer service solutions

Pros

Full integration of customer service and accounting and integration so TNFR system

Cons

There are limitless reports available but not always easy to find

Need for updated system

Ethann from summers & zim's

sw21 user

Pros

it is very organized and it's hard to make large bookkeeping errors-lots of checks and balances

Cons

design and look of it-also it seems like it takes a very long time to make needed changes