All Wimi Reviews

Maud

Reviewed June 2016

Everybody should use WIMI !

We use Wimi with Agitateurs de rêves because we all have annex activities and it's a "virtual office" to meet each other and work together. Wimi is a fantastic solution to share documents, organize meetings, follow projects and motivate people to follow the activities of other services.

PROS

Many softwares in only one solution. Very reactive and nice customer support. I feel confident for the important documents we share.

Dan-Claudiu

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2016

Bringing order to chaos in a startup venture

Being part of a startup is challenging and the lack of order can ruin your chances to deliver a great product or service. I’ve been looking for a solution that can help me manage my tasks, appointments and last but not least synchronize my files with my collaborators and even customers. Wimi has allowed me to deliver my companies services and products in time and with ease, while in direct communication with my customers, through chat or even video conference, all in one solution – no more running around through different platforms and forgetting login details, and that’s something that you all know it’s really difficult to keep in mind while bootstrapping your business. Ah, and I’ve almost forgot to mention that being on the run, I really enjoyed having a mobile app that allowed me to access my files and task on the go. Yes, nobody is perfect, but this is the most useful and affordable platform on the market, and they are improving it every day. TL;DR Just give it a try, I’m sure you’ll not regret it.

PROS

All in one solution for bringing order to chaos in a startup venture: documents synchronisation and access(web/desktop/mobile)/tasks/calendar/appointments/chat/video-conference and yes, todays primary request, mobile apps. You can create client accounts to share the project progress with your customers. High quality support.

CONS

Every project has its cons, but I can't see any, that can be so big and cannot be overcome, or just requested and delivered in the next updates.

Olivier

Internet

Used free trial

Reviewed June 2014

Very bad support

We tried wimi. We asked to the support to know if is it possible to be notified when a comment is done (i just don't understand how it is possible to not having this basic feature...) We decided to try the paid version, after this the comment system stop working completly... we opened a ticket sine 3 days without any answear...

PROS

very easy to manage very ergonomic

CONS

Poor support some basic function not present (comment system is terrible...)

Sébastien

Reviewed August 2016

I recommend WIMI

We use WIMI from now on 4 years. A platform collaborative very complete which allows us to gerer our projects between collaborators and guests. The shared diary, the management of the meetings, the sharing of documents, the chat are very practical tools. I recommend WIMI

PROS

ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure. regular uploads and improvements...

CONS

A not enough developed, too simple mobile application. Features are missing.

Reviewed September 2018

Easy, intuitive and super useful

PROS

Add version, internal sharing, chat. Haven't used task planning because not adapted to our way of working but seems interesting !

CONS

Document visualisation, AirTime. Bugs linked to document visualisation has been repaired, still have to see about AirTime but it looks promising.

Carla

Awesome

I started using Wimi a few years ago and we absolutely love it. My entire team is on it and we can access files anywhere, anytime! We are an incentive travel business and we are often away with our groups

PROS

Easy to use, any time, anywhere

CONS

No real cons, just sometime hard to get hold of support. Not that we have needed them often

Laurent

Information Services, 2-10 employees

An Awesome tool !

Wimi is the most powerful, all-in-one, smart and easy to use digital tool I have ever had the opportunity to use. Whatever for my job but also in my daily life. Moreover Its cost in terms of quantity and quality of its services is simply derisory. The "What Else" slogan fit it perfectly well...

PROS

Just check the number of tools it offers: - Document up to date / all the time / everywhere / on all support - TAsks and projects - Calendars - communication -... All shared / all protected / all personnalised / etc...

CONS

At first, the number of features offered can confuse . Also it is better to appropriate them one by one gradually.

Grimault

Practical Fast and Transparent

Using Wimi for project management and Digital Marketing related projects is very new to me, but has already shaped my perspective on how to approach and manage a project, whether it be online or in real life, and as a team.

PROS

Easy, efficient, to use and to get a grasp on all its diversified features, lets you work in real time with whoever you want to and from wherever you want to. Incorporates planning tools, progression tools, live air time conference videos, a chatting service and many more that are both attractive in terms of practicality and ergonomy. Strongly recommend

CONS

Early stage of the app, so improvements are still to be considered, has a lot of potential.

Jean-Pierre

Reviewed May 2016

A must have for anyone that work in project monitoring

I have been using Wimi for a couple of years in the education field and start up coaching In MBA or executive programs it is a wonderfull tool to help a group of participants manage their group project. For the group moderator it is a fantastic tool to remain aware of what is going on in every group

PROS

Easy to use The wimi disk is a great feature. You don't have to wonder if you have the last rlease of every document

CONS

Requires a minimum discipline from the participants (but is it really a cons ? Management of meetings to be improved

Sophie

Reviewed October 2016

Perfect tool for group work

I needed to find a tool for a project management and Wimi corresponds to my expectations. It is efficient and simple to use. You can share a document to your teamwork and at the same time can schedule a meeting with them thanks to Wimi Calendar is very nice and useful. Furthermore, you have the possibility to organize a chat conference with your team. It is an excellent tool and I strongly recommand it.

PROS

-efficient -simple to use -good ergonomy - can upload google drive document -an excellent quality-price - two languages available (English/ French)

CONS

- need some improvement of some features ( time to send the message on the chat is sometimes quite long )

Tom

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Wimi for a small team.

We solved the sharing and updating of files trough out the office. "I uploaded it to Wimi." has become a common frays. Ones uploaded, you know others will find it and will be using the right versions of files.

PROS

Keeping track and sharing project info within Wimi. Task can be added and appointed easily to several members. Easy content management using maps and projects.

CONS

Uploading to Wimi can be a time consumer. Keeping the variable internet speed in mind, it remains the only thing I dislike.

Thibaut

Music, 2-10 employees

Experience review - WWM

Thibaut, project manager at WWM Label. Working everyday on Wimi, i can tell that it's really easy to use and allows me a better productivity. Easy but complete, a lot of functionality. What i'm using the more is : the task manager, the WimiDrive (easy to handle for a better organisation of files), the Wimi Chat (allowing me to talk with an australian artist in visio every week). The phone application is GREAT, adding in the chat is a plus. The support is reactive, i've never had to wait more than one/two days to get an answer or a call at any of my questions. The cash we burn for Wimi is way less important that what we used to with other collaborative tools (Office 365 for example).

PROS

Phone app' Task manager Wimi Drive Wimi Chat

CONS

When i'm on the website, i can't just click on a file and drop it on my desk, i have to go in my downloads.

Olivier

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

congratulations

Hello, First of all, congratulations for this collaborative platform solution. We have 2 sites (head office and production agency) in a design office, with cross-cutting specialties that come together. Having everything on hand and wherever I am is great. Keep up the momentum.

Timothée

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2017

Wimi makes every-day work all the more fun!

Wimi is at the heart of our success here at Eloquens.com. This "all-included" software enables us to clearly communicate and work together as a team on our different initiatives in a both organised and fun way. Wholeheartedly recommend using Wimi every day to fellow Startup Founders and professionals.

Rob

Industrial Automation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Wimi a fantastic project management tool

This is the best project management tool I have ever used, and I've managed projects for over 20 years, large (over 200 staff) and small. It is very collaborative and encourages communication.The Wimi staff bend over backwards to help and the tool is very cost effective.

PROS

ease of use, cross platform capability, ease of communication by chat or video, amazing storages system that rivals dropbox.

CONS

It is almost too simple for large corporations as it is so unbelievably straight forward. Everyone expects a project management tool to be very complicated and only able to be used by one or two trained users. Not WiMI!

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2017

Great set of original features

The features are original and useful

PROS

I really like the setup and the originality of the feature set with Wimi. Collaboration is very easy and fun with Wimi. Task and assignment management becomes simple when using Wimi. The reporting feature using burndown and performance categories which I really like. I also like the validation feature which lets you validate tasks. I also like the fact that this software includes a mobile app.

CONS

The mobile app lacks some functions that I would like to see. It is adequate but I would like to see more.

Darren

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2017

A better way to deal with Clients

The WIMI system allows me to communicate and share documents with my clients in a safe and secure system. My clients like it because everything is at their fingertips. I like it because I use one platform for all of my business. The only draw back is that some of the customer support information is not in English.

PROS

I only need one platform for sharing documents, creating tasks, sending messages and managing my diary

CONS

It needs to link with other products like google calendar

Antoine

Apparel & Fashion, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2017

Very easy to use, best place to share information, allocate tasks and review progress.

PROS

- The video conference system as well as the chat feature. - The system quickly updates and you can store information and documents very easily and quickly

CONS

I would like to see notifications when files are updated; cannot preview of documents on the same page; no possibility to preview multiple documents at the same time

Cécile