All Vagaro Reviews

Federico

Banking, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Great tool to Manage your Appointments and Scheduling

The Vagaro solution has really exceed our expectations, we needed a solution to schedule, update and follow up our consultants appointments and this tools has become a part of our day to day operations.

PROS

Excellent tool to book appointments online, very easy to use and implement. Saved us a lot of money increasing the efficiency from our consultants performance. Our [sensitive content hidden]receive confirmations and reminders, really supporting our business.

CONS

The main issue is the price, I believe it could be a little lower, they charge per user. A free version would be awesome!

Reason for choosing Vagaro

While doing the cost-benefit analysis Vagaro otained the highest value.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

We changed from having our schedules in Microsoft Outlook because we needed a specialized tool that help us become more time efficient.

Julie

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Excellent time management tool for startups and SMEs

Through the years, I've tried a number of other online scheduling tools, but Vagaro is far and away the finest option for companies of any size. Vagaro has considered every detail, including cost, usability, online tutorial videos, quality customer service, and a plethora of customizable features like gift card and credit card integration, as well as email and marketing tools.

PROS

Excellent service is a major selling point for me. Their instant messaging service is quick and simple to use. The program is constantly updated, making it seem better and better while improving its functionality.

CONS

I'm not sure I have many complaints because they seem to listen to their consumers and address any issues that arise. The biggest challenge has been teaching customers how to properly pronounce the name.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

Clients' willingness to take charge of their own appointment scheduling over the Internet has grown over time. Vagaro's user-friendly technology makes hiring additional scheduling help unnecessary.

nicole

Retail, 2-10 employees

Very basic software

It's below average in features but decent to use. it's just meh.

PROS

easy to use, affordable, visually appealing

CONS

very very very basic software. not many robust features that most booking software companies already have. automated text messaging to fill last minute appointments is a must yet not available. reporting features very basic and unusable.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

more affordable than existing software

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

vagaro was cheaper and with anything you get what you pay for. cheaper price means not many features.

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Vagaro offers a wide range of marketing tools, a free marketplace, and 24/7 live support via chat, phone, and email. If you ever want to enhance our software, you can always submit a feature request on feedback.vagaro.com. We continuously seek ways to improve our services without breaking the bank. Additionally, we offer a waitlist feature for last-minute cancellations and the ability to send mass notifications. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Replied July 2024

1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Vagaro gets the job done.. ALWAYS SEEM TO IMPROVE

Overall it has been satisfactory, which is why I am still here. The inconvenience of setting up another platform has not been worth the move to another platform

PROS

Ease of use, consistency of good customer service and added features

CONS

High email/text marketing costs, high rates to process payments, inability to credit/rollover unused portion of marketing plan ( ie. if I pay for 5k emails and only use 2k, it would be nice to allow rollover of unused portion) Especially due to the fact that there have been many glitches or unexplained sends that were not actually sent!! We have so much wasted money due to this

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

Growth of our company caused new feature requirements.

Shalonda

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Ease with Client Needs

PROS

I love how easy and seamless it is to use the application. Especially for my clients.

CONS

I do not have any dislike so far about Vagaro.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

I'm currently familiar with the use from when I was a client to another beauty business.

Anquette

Entertainment, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2024

Awesome Scheduling

I’ve had a Great overall experience with Vagaro.

PROS

easy navigation , convenient booking and scheduling

CONS

There’s nothing I dislike about Vagaro at the moment

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

Needed to find a better way for scheduling/booking m.

Md Alam

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2024

Best Place to book your selfcare appointments

Best place for self care appointment scheduling, once a new customer book's an appointment the next time he don't need to worry about anything as all information are stored. Robust for dealing with every thing.

PROS

All in one solutions for selfcare with easy user interface, robust for managing appointments, class, staff, scheduling.

CONS

The landing is little bit slow, with the service offered if there is gif of service even in small size will be great.

Tammy

Cosmetics, 1 employee

So easy to Navigate

PROS

This is such an easy app to navigate, for me and for my clients. I have tried another site and it was confusing for me.

CONS

There is not a negative thing I can say about Vagaro

Jasmine

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2024

easy appointment scheduling with great interface

PROS

quick set up, very user friendly, and great analytics

CONS

not as customizable as we would have hoped, but overall not a huge drawback.

10,000+ employees

okay product

PROS

I can set appointments easily with this.

CONS

hard to set up in the beginning but easy to use

Klaus

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

I lost customers and money because Vagaro is unreliable and faulty in lots of ways.

Don't waste your time. Customer service made me believe that issues have been resolved on numerous occasions when they actually were not solved at all and I kept losing money. Vagaro is advertised to be a management solution for salons as well as fitness studios, yoga studios and alike. I used it to run my yoga and fitness studio. Vagaro is not at all suitable for fitness businesses. The app simply does not serve the needs to handle class bookings, recurring memberships and collection of fees, discounts as well as prepaid punch cards in a way it helps you as a business owner. I spent a lot of time to build workarounds for features that were supposed to work, but actually never worked the way they were intended. Customers regularily get confused by the way pricing for memberships is shown on the sales pages, which either drives them away or they need to call the business to purchase something. I lost lots of customers as well as money because of the many issues the app has. For the entire last month the software sent out receipts to my customers, but never collected associated fees. Customer support confirmed that vagaro software caused this, but they refused to reimburse me or do anything about it. They put it off by sending me an email, saying that vagaro is not able to compensate me for the lost money.

PROS

+ Visual appealing user interface + Seemed to work for a fitness studio (but it is not) + Has a booking mobile App

CONS

- Unreliable features. You never know if something is working or not. - You need to figure out lots of workarounds to accomplish doing simple things that Vagaro is supposed to handle for you - Customer Support is no help, I got lied to several times.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

Vagaro seemed to be more polished and has a better booking schedule for classes. With mindbody some of the must-have features for my business are only available with the highest tier (most expensive) membership.

Mohammad

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Vagaro is the market place for the services you look for.

One of the great market places I have seen and dealt with. The support is really great when you have a complain.

PROS

Lots of services are available in one place, the options are great, cost is very low, you get lots of discounts, interfaces are great.

CONS

You might experience slowness in Vagaro at times and this is not due to internet. it could be because of the servers but this is rate to happen.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

Both systems did not have the requirements, not easy to learn how to go around, calendars do not sync. easily.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

Vagaro membership cost is much better, the support is better and it has more services.

Reviewed February 2022

Wanted to love this but they are going the wrong direction

I liked it but it limited our growth so we had to switch. If it had just have been me as a solo act I would have stayed.

PROS

Is a great drop-and-drag experience. Clients liked it. Integrated soap notes. Built like an app so works really well on a phone or tab. Decent help desk. Simple setup.

CONS

HATE so much about it and it is confusing as I think it is built better than most for basic features. Will not integrate with ANYTHING. NO Api or zaps. Terrible reporting. No liability reports, sales tax reports, or cash register reports. Let's clients delete their profiles without telling you which is a problem for record preservation for health care. Shares client info. Ie if you have been to a place that uses vagaro you will show up in EVERY vagaro uses the system. They want to be a Groupon kind of thing so all of their marketing is tied to vagaro marketing on their 'shared' platform of all other businesses that use vagaro and it is terrible and does not work but you cannot use anything else because they are committed to trying to make their weird Groupon thing work. You cannot save your promo codes when booking unless you pay in advance. One year into using it they re-branded as the 'number one booking AND REVIEW software'...oh by the way, your forced to use their internal review platform. You cannot shut it off, so all the reviews that would go to google, go to promoting vagaro traffic instead. These are published on the web and bring vagaro up in search....but are not as good for you as a google or yelp review. ie, they hijack your seo so if your competitor is getting good reviews on google and you are not, your competitor wins.

soap notes

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

Booker was bought by mind body and was stagnant and slowly dying.

Hello. Thank you for your feedback as we take all customer reviews seriously. We sincerely apologize for your service experience and have provided this information to our development team for further review. If you would like to provide additional context, we would welcome an email at reviews@vagaro.com

Replied July 2022

Felicia

Reviewed January 2020

My clients and myself love Vagaro!

Vagaro has been great. Even when My website domain host offered a booking site through them, they admitted theirs can't compare to everything Vagaro can do.

PROS

I love that I don't have to be a slave to my phone. I don't have to go back and forth with clients, "how bout this time? or this time? or this time?" they can just get online and see all my openings! I don't (often) have to leave my clients in the middle of appointments to book another one. When i'm off/busy i set my work phone to driving mode, directing my clients to book online. The reminder texts are a God Sent according to my clients and compliments very well the ability to set my clients up on a rotating schedule which is also very convenient! Oh, and the dashboard is a great tool to track busy times, slow times and number of clients, repeat clients and if they're booking online or not

CONS

I don't know if this is already a feature or something I need to do on my end through my phone but it'd be very useful if i got some sort of sound notification, a ding of some sort, when someone booked online so i would be aware of it when i'm super busy and think I know my schedule and end up telling a walk-in to come back when I think I have a gap in my day but it's been filled online. I do wish there was a way I could make certain appointments only available during certain times for services that I share a room with another stylist. And not that it happens often (maybe 3 times in 3 years) but when the site is down.... i feel totally lost, like a have no control over my life, I don't know when my next appointment is, who they are or what they're having done! it's awful. but it never lasts more than an hour or two I don't think.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

better over all lay out, ease of use and convenient domain name.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

I don't remember the exact features that the other ones it tried lacked.

Nashira

Reviewed May 2020

Best appointment app out there

I am fully satisfied with Vagaro.

PROS

You get the biggest bang for your buck with this app. I have tried a few others in the past and paid way too much for features that Vagaro not only charges an affordable price for but the set up in easy and self explanatory that you don't really need to call into tech support. I have also tried several of different types of marketing on various platforms but Vagaro has one that I have gotten plenty of clients from. Their forms is amazing, you can do intake forms and send out surveys and given that we are going through a pandemic its an easy way to get fast feedback from you clients without being in front of them. Everything is basically customizable without being too overwhelming with their features. You can literally tailor it to your business needs without being forced to have a feature and pay for it just because it falls in a certain category. Keep up the good work Vagaro!

CONS

Sending an invoice for a future appointment. Sometimes we get booked for chair events in the future and the company hiring us requests to pay a day or two before the event.

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

Mindbody charges a high price to not only use the platform but to make any additions to it as well (feature, forms, emails/texts). Vagaro has an unbundled price and allows you to add these different features for a small additional fee that can add up but its still affordable in comparison. I believe Vagaro was the perfect switch for me and the only thing I miss about Mindbody was the view of the schedule. It was a bit easier on the eyes compared to the view of the schedule on Vagaro. I don't have any suggestions on how to fix it though so it isn't a complaint but just a suggestion.

Hi Nashira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Replied May 2020

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2020

vagaro

Everything has always been great since i have been using this app. I have tried others and this is the BEST in my opinion!

PROS

I love how easy this app is.. My clients LOVE the reminders and I LOVE I don't have to send them! Through COVID this company has been amazing!!!

CONS

I love everything I haven't had any issues at all..

Reason for choosing Vagaro

very easy to use. The price is great ..and the appointment reminders are awesome

Reasons for switching to Vagaro

The salon I was in switched to this and we all went in on it and i have been happy with it.

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Replied August 2020

Mary

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Features & functionality

PROS

Vagaro keeps all of my client information, services, products, reports and finances very well organized. I've used this software for over 5 years now and my favorite thing is, it's forever changing (for the better of course). I honestly have no complaints with the way it runs, however, if I'd like to see a change all I have to do is make a request and they take it under consideration. Obviously not every suggestion can be accommodated; but for the most part it just keeps getting better and better for a very reasonable price.

CONS

I wish when a customer decides they want to opt-out from receiving email marketing from one salon it wouldn't affect another. When a different business uses vagaro but the client has been to someone else and chose not receive email marketing they don't receive mine.

Reason for choosing Vagaro

Convenience at first. Where I was renting it was already being used. Now I own my own spa and don't share with anyone but continue to use it because I'm extremely satisfied with customer service and fuctionality.

Hi Mary, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Replied November 2020