What are ClearPathGPS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ClearPathGPS software through verified user reviews

4.9

• icon"The shipping manager who is monitoring the vehicles is very happy to be able to count with a tool like this. It was definitely a great investment and you really get your money worth."
  • icon"Very easy to use and navigate. Up to date on all software."
  • icon"We use this all day every day. I also like that if I have issues I can talk to a real person who is always super helpful."
  • icon"The weekly report I get is alittle hard to read. The time from when they left a job to when they get to the next job is a little hard to understand."
  • icon"We did have one tracker installed wrong, but once we fixed that it worked as expected."
  • icon"The software and business model bases on data acquisition and therefore cuts employee's privacy."

Browse all ClearPathGPS Reviews

• Have you used ClearPathGPS and would like to share your experience with others?

Piper

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all crews.

Being able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.

Pros

This system has allowed our scheduled to move and change times or add immediately based on where people are. We are able to see where every crew/driver is at any given time and make sure company vehicles are not being used for personal use. We are able to create the virtual time card to confirm crews time actually worked. - Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.

Cons

We have only been using the units for 3 months but they have been great. We had one small issue of a "running" code but I called support and they reset the unit and it has worked perfectly since.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Thank you Piper. We are proud to be working with AZ Roofing Works.

Replied May 2018

Stephen

Best in Class

Great, we think they are an awesome partner.

Pros

The system (when hardwired), is the most reliable system I have seen and used on the market. Rarely do our trackers loose signal.

Cons

Having to use a 3rd party to install the system, it wasn't terrible, but was annoying to deal with.

Reasons for switching to ClearPathGPS

Customer service, ease of use and operational capability.

Mathias

Industry: Research

Great management tool, cuts privacy

Pros

Great software to keep track of company's vehicles, suitable for small-business application. Live and reliable data analysis.

Matt

April 2022

Overall great company and product!

I use this product everyday and I have not had any lag time or issues. The customer service has been fast and adding trackers to new vehicles/equipment has gone seamlessly.

Pros

I cannot pinpoint one area of this software I like the most. The overall ease of use, the features of the product, the ability to get the trackers installed and most important the outstanding customer service are the areas I would highlight as very efficient.

Cons

I have no Cons on the product or the company

Reasons for choosing ClearPathGPS

I chose ClearPathGPS after the initial meeting and overview was complete. The thoroughness and patience they had with me as I learned this whole thing was awesome. The main person I was working with initially ended up advancing through the ranks, congratulations again on that, so I was passed to different person to handle my needs with the trackers. This person was exceptional as well, working with me just like the first person did. Each time I reach out to their service team I am always impressed with each person and their knowledge. Great company!

Brad

May 2022

Excellent tool for Businesses to track company fleet

Overall experience with clear path gps has been great! Wonderful tool for any companies fleet.

Pros

The clear path online GPS map aids with tracking our drivers locations allowing for better time management, as well as allowing a better estimated time of arrival in real time.

Cons

Tracking a vehicles path from an earlier time can be a little tricky and confusing.

Jon

April 2022

Inexpensive way to get a ton of information

It’s only been a short time, but so far it’s been great. There were a few minor challenges with installation due to the age of our vehicles, but customer support was very easy to get a hold of to resolve it quickly. Everyone I’ve dealt with seemed equally capable (and in the U.S.) which Is very important to me. I want someone who actually works AT the company when I need help. Not just someone reading a script.

Pros

The amount of reports (preconfigured as well as custom), is really quite amazing. It’s take a lot of guesswork out of the administrative side of things. Before using the software, if a crew forgot to turn in a time sheet, we had to track them down and hope the remembered the time they were at a job. This is no longer an issue.

Cons

They are currently in the midst of an upgrade, so you have the choice of two platforms. The software works great. I wouldn’t really say there are things I “didn’t like”, more that there are things I would personally find useful. For example, the ability to run a report or search based upon address.

Ben

Industry: Environmental Services

April 2022

Excellent Software & Customer Service!

Excellent platform to help manage Driver Efficiency, Safety, Route/Location confirmation. Customer Service is LIVE, Responsive & Eager to hear suggestions/improvements.

Pros

Very User friendly both in Desktop & Mobile Application platforms, AWESOME!

Cons

Not yet able to view 2 Routes at once to validate any Route Optimization issues.

Kristina

Love ClearPath

ClearPathGPS has been great. We never have issues and when we need a new tracker, ClearPath responds right away.

Pros

Being able to get a real time ETA for passengers

Cons

Would love a portal where passengers can track their own drivers.

Frank

ClearPathGPS is Awesome!

Pros

The integration with FLeetio makes our fleet management smooth and effortless.

Cons

We have no cons to report at this time. ClearPathGPS is an awesome partner.

Lana

Industry: Civil Engineering

review

Pros

Vey responsive and friendly customer service.

Cons

Overall it is and easy and great product to use.

Diego

Industry: Cosmetics

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Service has been great and the product they offer is very convenient for us. Very happy overall.

We did not tell our driver initially that we had installed the device so we were able to test his honesty. We also don't have to distract him to request his ETA as we can clearly see it ourselves and coordinate other pick ups or inform our clients.

Pros

The amount information you can gather from each trip that each unit makes is great and it helps you to clearly see and understand where your vehicles are at all times without having to bother the driver. This in turn reduces the risk involved in distracting the driver of the vehicle if he has to answer to disclose his location. The desktop version is very user friendly and works fine every day we access it without crashing. The shipping manager who is monitoring the vehicles is very happy to be able to count with a tool like this. It was definitely a great investment and you really get your money worth.

Cons

We have noticed that the phone app is not as accurate or as detailed as the desktop software. The amount of detailed information you can see on the desktop version is far superior. There seems to be more details and records of where the vehicle has been in terms of the history of a particular unit. Besides that, the app is very practical in case you step away from your desk like in the case of our shipping and receiving Manager that has to monitor two Warehouses on a daily basis so he sometime is not sitting in front of his desk. In those cases, from his phone he can still have an idea where the vehicle is located and establish ETAs and coordinate other things.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Hi Diego, Thank you. We're glad to hear your getting good use from the system. We would love to learn more about what you want in the mobile app. All our feature enhancements have come from customer ideas and feedback. - ClearPathGPS

Replied May 2018

Thanks God and Clearpath GPS and the CHP

It was a tuesday night, I arrived home from my mens bible study, I sat down in front of my computer to shut it down, I clicked on each browser window to look at it before I closed it. When I got to Clearpath GPS, I noticed that truck # I2009 had the ignition ON, I knew that driver had parked for the evening and was supposed to be home, I called him to check , he was home. I got in my car drove to our yard, when I pulled in the truck was gone. I called 911 reported the theft of my 2009 International along with a 2017 Wabash dry Van loaded with LG appliances. I called my wife and said look at my computer, Is there a truck moving on the screen, she said YES, so I said what direction, she didnt know, so I raced back home and jumped in front of the computer and began to track my truck heading 55-60 mph westbound on highway 60 in So. CA, I had the CHP dispatcher on my phone giving them constant updates on rate of speed and direction of travel, along with vehicle color and signage, they began to scramble all available units to the westbound 60, I was able to update them in real time, they finally sighted the truck and trailer westbound 60 approaching the 605 interchange, I confirmed that was its location , the truck then went 605 south and they were all ready to attempt the stop, they did. They lit him up. The driver exited 605 south and Rose hills offramp, he was met at the top of the ramp by two more CHP units facing crossways, the thief made eye contact with the CHP and gave up , shut the truck off. they made the arrest, I took my driver and we drove to the scene while they gathered evidence. They had found a GPS scrambling device plugged into the power output on the dash, with blinking lights on it. Thanks God it didnt work . The thief had a bag of truck keys, and one in the ignition that fit our truck. I got my truck back that night in perfect condition, no damage to the truck or trailer, the cargo still sealed inside the trailer. It took 69 minutes from the time they started the truck until they shut it off, upon arrest. I delivered that load the next morning to Best Buy DC in chino CA on time. They signed the bill of Ladings ,NO shortage, NO overage, No damage. By the grace of God and Clearpath GPS and the California Highway Patrol. A company disaster was stopped dead in its tracks.

Pros

Its easy to Use

Cons

Nothing

Saad

Wonderful GPS Solution

Overall we are very pleased with the service. Customer service is incredible. Always there to help and guide you in the best possible solution for your business.

Pros

You can create Geozones to auto notify you of stops. Custom reports generation to accurately track vehicle usage. High ping rate so information is as up to date as possible.

Cons

Manually entering each geozone can be a painful experience but the benefits pay off later. Would like if the reports that contain address of stops also had option to view on the map, rather than having to re-enter the address.

Reasons for choosing ClearPathGPS

Better service and value for money

Reasons for switching to ClearPathGPS

Verizon was way too expensive

Response from ClearPathGPS

Thank you for the kind words Saad. You'll be happy to know we are just about to launch all new mobile apps and some big improvements in our portal over the next few months.

Replied September 2019

Shawn

Great Tracker

We used to have a lot of customers saying the tech was not at there house for the time that was billed and now wee can prove to them they where. I can also see when and where my techs are when they are not where there supposed to be.

Pros

I like the ability to see where all my trucks are at any given time. It has helped our company by being able to tell exactly how long or service techs are at a job in case of any customer discrepancies.

Cons

We are in a mountain region so when techs are out in the mountains we lose tracking, but that was understood when we got the trackers. This GPS system is far superior to our old one it has a lot more capabilities.

Reasons for choosing ClearPathGPS

Speaking with the knowledgeable team at ClearPath. They answered all our question and anytime I have had an issue they are always right there to help.

Reasons for switching to ClearPathGPS

Better price and better quality

Bobbie Jo

on line use w/out mobile app

i am able to locate exact locations of my fleet trucks as well as keep an eye on stop times, more specifically, engine on/off during stops. Which when it comes to newer drivers/employees, or those i am having reason to doubt their honesty/integrity, i can monitor quickly/easily to either substantiate my suspicions, or to ease my fears/worry.

Pros

the large scale yet easy to zoom map view. i also like being able to switch map types as well as vehicles i am monitoring.

Cons

when trying to view the list of stops, times at those stops, engine on/off details, it was nearly impossible to do this as there was noway to suspend the constant updating status of locations, i would like to be able to view the list/details possibly out of the map mode i.e. separate tab button location for this list or maybe a sort of picture in picture box w/in same screen that i scroll up/down w/out it constantly jumping back from individual list item back to the newest current location data. Maybe continue w/that feature in background. i hope you are able to understand what i mean, as for myself, it is basically so far the only thing i find frustrating or disappointing from ClearPath GPS.

Alana

This company rocks!!

The one thing I have noticed about ClearPathGPS is their amazing customer service. From the purchase to the integration of the trackers every single employee has been so friendly and willing to go above and beyond for us.

Pros

The trackers are so easy to install and the computer software is terrific for always knowing where our guys are. The interactive map and reports you can personalize are fantastic!

Cons

We had some trouble with the original trackers we got because of the network they were on. However, we traded them out for trackers on a different network and we haven't had a problem since.

The price honestly.

Elena

Helpful Tracking Company

Tracking live and tracking past times. Easy access to support. Quick turn around for support .

Pros

The customer service is great. Our rep is super friendly and his turn around for tasks I need done is same day or day after. The maps are great and being able to look at time cards a few different ways is very helpful for organization and tracking where our techs are each day.

Cons

The addresses are often way off from there actual location but when viewing on the actual map it is better. It seems outdated so could use an update on how neat and modern the system looks. Prices to do certain tasks could be fixed to not be too high.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Hi Elena, Thank you for the kind words. We're so happy to be working with Crown Plumbing. We work hard to make customer service the top priority. You'll be glad to hear that we have a user interface update coming soon that I think you will like. We will reach out to you about the addresses to better understand how we can help you.

Replied March 2018

Gary

Choose ClearPathGPS - you'll be glad you did!

ClearPathGPS is a winner. The software provides the solution as advertised, and their sales and support is first rate. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a pleasure to work with, and is always available to support us.

Pros

ClearPathGPS has been a fantastic solution for our company. The software is very user friendly, and they continue to implement improvements as the industry changes. I have been in contact with representatives on a regular basis as we add or delete vehicles. Their support is always exceptional, providing timely and complete solutions. We are happy we chose them for our GPS tracking needs.

Cons

It's difficult to find a Con, but I would say their reporting could be more robust (e.g. they could allow you to add totals to some of the reports).

Reasons for switching to ClearPathGPS

We were looking for better support and pricing.

Bob

Great Technical Support

The GPS modules enhance our ability to locate and allocate machinery and vehicles from jobsite to jobsite. They also enable more profitability in facilitating reassigning crews to projects close to their vicinity rather than running all over the area from job to job.

Pros

The technical support staff is always very prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous. The phone is answered almost immediately every time we have an issue. Problems are always resolved. The staff always follows up to ensure there are no continuing issues. The modules are pretty tough considering the harsh conditions they are exposed to.

Cons

It seems some of the modules need to be reset a little too frequently.

Allen

July 2016

ClearPathGPS is helping us keep track in many ways.

Pros

We had heard that technology in this sector was getting better than they systems we had viewed a couple years prior but we had no idea it was this awesome until we saw the demonstration from ClearPathGPS. The information that is provided to us is much more precise than we had imagined. Each of our nine managers are automatically sent each day via email the specific details of only the vehicles for which they are responsible. The ClearPathGPS team made it easy as they walked us through all of our options for the reports we desired. Once the equipment was installed there has been nothing for us to do except watch our team's driving and efficiency improve. The ClearPathGPS team has responded to every need or question.

Cons

No issues. The price is very fair and the software and service has more than met our expectations.

Megan

Used it 2 years and highly recommend it

We are able to give our employees directions if they are lost. We are able to use it to track how much time an employee is on the jobsite. We really like using ClearPathGPS, it's been super helpful.

Pros

It is very easy to use. I like that I can get daily reports of where our employees were the previous day. The maps are more up to date than google maps-it's very helpful for new construction. We use this all day every day. I also like that if I have issues I can talk to a real person who is always super helpful.

Cons

The app isn't as useful as the online software.

Clear Path

Pros

When we first decided to go to a GPS tracking system we did a lot of on line screening and followed up with demo's and phone calls. We chose Clear Path because we had unbelievable access to not only customer support but the owner as well. They make it so easy!! The software is top notch and they are constantly working to improve it. We have their hardware in 6 trucks and their software in 2 branches!! We appreciate all that they do for us!

Cons

We have no complaints at all. I only wish I owned their company!!

Industry: Sporting Goods

ClearPath Review for my Billiards Trucks

The company them selves were great to work with. There were other systems that we looked at but after talking to them on the phone I was convinced they were the ones to go with. There sales staff was very helpful. The system itself is easy to use.

Pros

I like that I can pinpoint where my guys are all the time. Im not waiting around wondering where they are. I love that my phone gets a alert when the truck starts. I know how long each job takes with out going on line to look.

Cons

Theres nothing with the system that I do not like Its easy to use and navagate threw.

Christopher

Industry: Wholesale

Ease of use thru phone app or computer !

ClearPathGPS has amazing customer service! They are always soo eager to help fix issues over the phone and not sugarcoating issues that require equipment replacement. If equipment is needed, it’s shipped out next day!

Pros

The software gives real-time (30 second increments) of where our delivery truck are at any given moment. The males are quickly scaled and give a good snapshot of location and road conditions.

Cons

On the desktop version, there is easy access to reporting and the ability to print. The iPhone app does not have access to the reporting.

JENNIFER

Awesome GPS service!!

Ability to monitor all drivers/vehicles in real time, various reports, viewing the traveled route by truck and by day. The system also offers mapping which has been used to re-route trucks.

Pros

ClearPathGPS has made it incredibly simple to monitor all of the trucks in our fleet at a glance. The program is clear and easy to understand and has all the information I need at my fingertips. There are tons of extras that we didn't have with our prior service, including notifications and geo-fences. The customer service from ClearPath is phenomenal, they offer a great hands on training and made sure that all users were 100% comfortable with the system. I would highly recommend ClearPath to anyone wanting to better monitor their fleet.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons with the software. I've been 100% satisfied with it since I began using it.

ClearPathGPS