• Pros

• "Easy to use, even for an older guy who did not grow up in the tech era."

• "The new version is very clear, Good reports, Great use of features with google maps Well priced no maintenance needed so far.... (2 years)"

• "Very easy to use and navigate. Up to date on all software! "

• Cons

• "We have not had any cons to the software at this point. The devices do comes loose rarely when the roads are rough. It is an easy fix. So all in all it has been a great product. "

• "I haven't come across any cons with the software. I've been 100% satisfied with it since I began using it."

• "On the desktop version, there is easy access to reporting and the ability to print. The iPhone app does not have access to the reporting. "

Browse ClearPathGPS Reviews

Piper from AZ Roofing Works

Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all crews.

Being able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.

Pros

This system has allowed our scheduled to move and change times or add immediately based on where people are. We are able to see where every crew/driver is at any given time and make sure company vehicles are not being used for personal use. We are able to create the virtual time card to confirm crews time actually worked. - Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.

Cons

We have only been using the units for 3 months but they have been great. We had one small issue of a "running" code but I called support and they reset the unit and it has worked perfectly since.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Replied May 2018

Thank you Piper. We are proud to be working with AZ Roofing Works.

Diego from Cosmetix West

Industry: Cosmetics

Service has been great and the product they offer is very convenient for us. Very happy overall.

We did not tell our driver initially that we had installed the device so we were able to test his honesty. We also don't have to distract him to request his ETA as we can clearly see it ourselves and coordinate other pick ups or inform our clients.

Pros

The amount information you can gather from each trip that each unit makes is great and it helps you to clearly see and understand where your vehicles are at all times without having to bother the driver. This in turn reduces the risk involved in distracting the driver of the vehicle if he has to answer to disclose his location. The desktop version is very user friendly and works fine every day we access it without crashing. The shipping manager who is monitoring the vehicles is very happy to be able to count with a tool like this. It was definitely a great investment and you really get your money worth.

Cons

We have noticed that the phone app is not as accurate or as detailed as the desktop software. The amount of detailed information you can see on the desktop version is far superior. There seems to be more details and records of where the vehicle has been in terms of the history of a particular unit. Besides that, the app is very practical in case you step away from your desk like in the case of our shipping and receiving Manager that has to monitor two Warehouses on a daily basis so he sometime is not sitting in front of his desk. In those cases, from his phone he can still have an idea where the vehicle is located and establish ETAs and coordinate other things.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Replied May 2018

Hi Diego, Thank you. We're glad to hear your getting good use from the system. We would love to learn more about what you want in the mobile app. All our feature enhancements have come from customer ideas and feedback. - ClearPathGPS

Mathias from Technische Universität Kaiserslautern

Industry: Research

Great management tool, cuts privacy

Pros

Great software to keep track of company's vehicles, suitable for small-business application. Live and reliable data analysis.

Cons

The software and business model bases on data acquisition and therefore cuts employee's privacy.

David from SEAVIEW PATHWAY INC

Thanks God and Clearpath GPS and the CHP

It was a tuesday night, I arrived home from my mens bible study, I sat down in front of my computer to shut it down, I clicked on each browser window to look at it before I closed it. When I got to Clearpath GPS, I noticed that truck # I2009 had the ignition ON, I knew that driver had parked for the evening and was supposed to be home, I called him to check , he was home. I got in my car drove to our yard, when I pulled in the truck was gone. I called 911 reported the theft of my 2009 International along with a 2017 Wabash dry Van loaded with LG appliances. I called my wife and said look at my computer, Is there a truck moving on the screen, she said YES, so I said what direction, she didnt know, so I raced back home and jumped in front of the computer and began to track my truck heading 55-60 mph westbound on highway 60 in So. CA, I had the CHP dispatcher on my phone giving them constant updates on rate of speed and direction of travel, along with vehicle color and signage, they began to scramble all available units to the westbound 60, I was able to update them in real time, they finally sighted the truck and trailer westbound 60 approaching the 605 interchange, I confirmed that was its location , the truck then went 605 south and they were all ready to attempt the stop, they did. They lit him up. The driver exited 605 south and Rose hills offramp, he was met at the top of the ramp by two more CHP units facing crossways, the thief made eye contact with the CHP and gave up , shut the truck off. they made the arrest, I took my driver and we drove to the scene while they gathered evidence. They had found a GPS scrambling device plugged into the power output on the dash, with blinking lights on it. Thanks God it didnt work . The thief had a bag of truck keys, and one in the ignition that fit our truck. I got my truck back that night in perfect condition, no damage to the truck or trailer, the cargo still sealed inside the trailer. It took 69 minutes from the time they started the truck until they shut it off, upon arrest. I delivered that load the next morning to Best Buy DC in chino CA on time. They signed the bill of Ladings ,NO shortage, NO overage, No damage. By the grace of God and Clearpath GPS and the California Highway Patrol. A company disaster was stopped dead in its tracks.

Pros

Its easy to Use

Cons

Nothing

Saad from Creative Landscapes By Gregory

Wonderful GPS Solution

Overall we are very pleased with the service. Customer service is incredible. Always there to help and guide you in the best possible solution for your business.

Pros

You can create Geozones to auto notify you of stops. Custom reports generation to accurately track vehicle usage. High ping rate so information is as up to date as possible.

Cons

Manually entering each geozone can be a painful experience but the benefits pay off later. Would like if the reports that contain address of stops also had option to view on the map, rather than having to re-enter the address.

Reasons for Choosing ClearPathGPS

Better service and value for money

Response from ClearPathGPS

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the kind words Saad. You'll be happy to know we are just about to launch all new mobile apps and some big improvements in our portal over the next few months.

Shawn from Johnny's Plumbing and Hydronics

Great Tracker

We used to have a lot of customers saying the tech was not at there house for the time that was billed and now wee can prove to them they where. I can also see when and where my techs are when they are not where there supposed to be.

Pros

I like the ability to see where all my trucks are at any given time. It has helped our company by being able to tell exactly how long or service techs are at a job in case of any customer discrepancies.

Cons

We are in a mountain region so when techs are out in the mountains we lose tracking, but that was understood when we got the trackers. This GPS system is far superior to our old one it has a lot more capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing ClearPathGPS

Speaking with the knowledgeable team at ClearPath. They answered all our question and anytime I have had an issue they are always right there to help.

Bobbie Jo from Right Now Towing

on line use w/out mobile app

i am able to locate exact locations of my fleet trucks as well as keep an eye on stop times, more specifically, engine on/off during stops. Which when it comes to newer drivers/employees, or those i am having reason to doubt their honesty/integrity, i can monitor quickly/easily to either substantiate my suspicions, or to ease my fears/worry.

Pros

the large scale yet easy to zoom map view. i also like being able to switch map types as well as vehicles i am monitoring.

Cons

when trying to view the list of stops, times at those stops, engine on/off details, it was nearly impossible to do this as there was noway to suspend the constant updating status of locations, i would like to be able to view the list/details possibly out of the map mode i.e. separate tab button location for this list or maybe a sort of picture in picture box w/in same screen that i scroll up/down w/out it constantly jumping back from individual list item back to the newest current location data. Maybe continue w/that feature in background. i hope you are able to understand what i mean, as for myself, it is basically so far the only thing i find frustrating or disappointing from ClearPath GPS.

Allen from Big Green Cleaning Company

July 2016

ClearPathGPS is helping us keep track in many ways.

Pros

We had heard that technology in this sector was getting better than they systems we had viewed a couple years prior but we had no idea it was this awesome until we saw the demonstration from ClearPathGPS. The information that is provided to us is much more precise than we had imagined. Each of our nine managers are automatically sent each day via email the specific details of only the vehicles for which they are responsible. The ClearPathGPS team made it easy as they walked us through all of our options for the reports we desired. Once the equipment was installed there has been nothing for us to do except watch our team's driving and efficiency improve. The ClearPathGPS team has responded to every need or question.

Cons

No issues. The price is very fair and the software and service has more than met our expectations.

Mark from Humboldt Creamery

Industry: Dairy

Excellent product and service, easy to set up and use

All through the process of evaluation, purchase, and implementation, ClearPathGPS has been very committed to making sure we got the product and support service we needed to be successful.

Pros

All the programming specifications were provided to interface our own software to ClearPathGPS location data. Technical support was also available if we ran into a snag. Out users love the software for its ease of use in accessing location data on our assets.

Cons

ClearpathGPS is one of the few organizations I have worked with where I can't think of anything I would describe as con. My experience has been very positive all the way through the process, including resolving any issues or problems we have run into.

Beth from DNI Heating

I can't say enough about ClearPathGPS!!! It has been so helpful knowing where an employee is!

Being able to dispatch service guys to a location close to where they are.

Pros

Knowing where our employees are for emergency calls. The weekly report I get to help with time cards.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet that I have disliked about the software. The weekly report I get is alittle hard to read. The time from when they left a job to when they get to the next job is a little hard to understand.

Elena from Crown Plumbing, Inc.

Helpful Tracking Company

Tracking live and tracking past times. Easy access to support. Quick turn around for support .

Pros

The customer service is great. Our rep is super friendly and his turn around for tasks I need done is same day or day after. The maps are great and being able to look at time cards a few different ways is very helpful for organization and tracking where our techs are each day.

Cons

The addresses are often way off from there actual location but when viewing on the actual map it is better. It seems outdated so could use an update on how neat and modern the system looks. Prices to do certain tasks could be fixed to not be too high.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Replied March 2018

Hi Elena, Thank you for the kind words. We're so happy to be working with Crown Plumbing. We work hard to make customer service the top priority. You'll be glad to hear that we have a user interface update coming soon that I think you will like. We will reach out to you about the addresses to better understand how we can help you.

Megan from Joe Kilowatt, Inc.

Used it 2 years and highly recommend it

We are able to give our employees directions if they are lost. We are able to use it to track how much time an employee is on the jobsite. We really like using ClearPathGPS, it's been super helpful.

Pros

It is very easy to use. I like that I can get daily reports of where our employees were the previous day. The maps are more up to date than google maps-it's very helpful for new construction. We use this all day every day. I also like that if I have issues I can talk to a real person who is always super helpful.

Cons

The app isn't as useful as the online software.

Clear Path

Pros

When we first decided to go to a GPS tracking system we did a lot of on line screening and followed up with demo's and phone calls. We chose Clear Path because we had unbelievable access to not only customer support but the owner as well. They make it so easy!! The software is top notch and they are constantly working to improve it. We have their hardware in 6 trucks and their software in 2 branches!! We appreciate all that they do for us!

Cons

We have no complaints at all. I only wish I owned their company!!

David from D&L BILLIARDS SUPPLY

Industry: Sporting Goods

ClearPath Review for my Billiards Trucks

The company them selves were great to work with. There were other systems that we looked at but after talking to them on the phone I was convinced they were the ones to go with. There sales staff was very helpful. The system itself is easy to use.

Pros

I like that I can pinpoint where my guys are all the time. Im not waiting around wondering where they are. I love that my phone gets a alert when the truck starts. I know how long each job takes with out going on line to look.

Cons

Theres nothing with the system that I do not like Its easy to use and navagate threw.

Christopher from Escondido Metal Supply

Industry: Wholesale

Ease of use thru phone app or computer !

ClearPathGPS has amazing customer service! They are always soo eager to help fix issues over the phone and not sugarcoating issues that require equipment replacement. If equipment is needed, it’s shipped out next day!

Pros

The software gives real-time (30 second increments) of where our delivery truck are at any given moment. The males are quickly scaled and give a good snapshot of location and road conditions.

JENNIFER from RMS MANUFACTURING

Awesome GPS service!!

Ability to monitor all drivers/vehicles in real time, various reports, viewing the traveled route by truck and by day. The system also offers mapping which has been used to re-route trucks.

Pros

ClearPathGPS has made it incredibly simple to monitor all of the trucks in our fleet at a glance. The program is clear and easy to understand and has all the information I need at my fingertips. There are tons of extras that we didn't have with our prior service, including notifications and geo-fences. The customer service from ClearPath is phenomenal, they offer a great hands on training and made sure that all users were 100% comfortable with the system. I would highly recommend ClearPath to anyone wanting to better monitor their fleet.

Timothy from Absolute Pool Care

Best bang for the buck

It helps in every way, you can create ways to be efficient!

Pros

Easy to use and follow and to get reports.

Cons

No complaints so far! Everybody is super helpful.

Reasons for Choosing ClearPathGPS

Doug our Rep is very helpful, teaching and learning the software. It was easy to use and learn. Reports are easy, finding my trucks is easy. I can redirect teams and also know what jobs have been completed with out bothering technicians. You will not be disappointed!

Jim from SMOOTH, Inc.

A SMOOTH Experience

Pros

Real time driver performance and driver behavior review. By pulling up the GPS map, we are able to 1) Locate the specific location of the driver(s), and identify key driving behaviors for possible re-training efforts. 2) We also receive an automatic report to our email account that lists the previous day's Speed Report for all our vehicles OVER a specified high-side limit, 3) We monitor a driver's specific route taken to check to see if a productive route was followed or if the driver "moiled the clock" with extra driving miles.

Cons

While I don't consider this a limitation caused by Clear Path...we are hoping that the Clear Path features can be expanded to integrate with, or self-support, a scheduling/dispatch function.

Bram from Santa Barbara Pest Control

Excellent Product and Great Support

Our business needed a tracking device for our fleet of service vehicles to keep tabs on time spent at job locations, idling, and driving behaviors like speeding. Having proof that we were at a job site and how long we spent there really helps us back up our technicians' claims and saves money on repeat services. The GPS units we got from Clearpath were simple to install and activate and the data is extremely accurate. We tried another service which was tied into the tech's cellphones and it was not accurate at all and so it wasn't very useful. We get immediate tracking information on how fast our vehicle is going, where it stopped, how long it was stopped, even where it was parked (in a parking lot). Douglas at Clearpath brought us the units personally and showed us how to activate them as well as a nice tutorial on how to navigate the website interface. The web based software is easy to use and functional. We're able to set up daily reports on a variety of data (timecards, speed, idling, etc.) and set up geo zones to clarify specific locations (business address, gas station, supplier, etc.) on the maps. I was surprised at how affordable the service is. I highly recommend ClearPathGPS if you are in need of any sort of tracking on your vehicle.

Pros

Easy to set up, great web based software, functional

Cons

None to speak of

Brian from Columbia Grounds Management, Inc.

First of all, our Rep.,, is fantastic. When we first met, he showed us the system and let us decide it was right for us. Many other GPS system providers have been pounding on our door with 'special' offers and a high pressure sales pitch. Doug is more of a business ally, not a fast talking salesman going hard for the commission. We installed the units (not difficult but gets easier with each unit) and they have worked flawlessly since. I use the phone app. more than anything to 'watch' our crew's progress throughout the day. It helps me gauge their progress without driving behind them or calling them and getting a vague or no response. The historical records for our snow removal services are invaluable in verifying response times. I have become a believer in GPS. I thank ClearPath for doing a great job with their product and service.

Pros

Easy to use, even for an older guy who did not grow up in the tech era.

Cons

Haven't found anything to complain about.

Michael from Mono Rooftop Solutions

Fantastic purchase and will continue to use

Setting up everything at the beginning was easy, and now being able to track our trucks and get reports is very simple. The look of the new beta site is awesome. Can't wait until it's completely up and running.

Pros

We originally purchase 4 of the units to add to our trucks, because we had a feeling that some employees weren't being honest with their time cards, and found out that we were right. When confronted with the discrepancies they admitted that they had been padding their time cards since they didn't know that the GPS trackers had been installed. They now know that they can't log more hours than what the reports show as the time spent at each location.

Cons

The only "Con" I can see is that our employees have figured out that they can sit in their trucks as long as they don't start the engine and pad their time, but there is always someone willing to spill the beans. :)

Pam from Steve Nuttall Trucking, Inc.

GPS Trackers

We started with 2 trackers in two of our trucks - Thinking that I would be able to see where the trucks are without calling them to find out when they would be delivering. But this product has turned out to be so much more. We know have trackers in all 7 or our trucks. Our delivery schedule can change from minute to minutes, with the tracking I can see what truck is where, without having to call drivers and ask "Where are you?" We are more efficient since using the trackers. Its a lot easier to change loads from truck to truck. We had a complaint from a person who said that a rock came off the truck and broke his windshield --- ClearPath GPS showed that the truck was not where this person said it happened. I highly recommend these trackers to any transport company.

Pros

Its easy to use, and it has a phone app

Cons

Nothing yet.......

Jeff from Sunset Mechanical

Keeps Us In The Know

Since we have several projects out of town we are able to track our vehicles and make sure they are where they are supposed to be. We have a few units go out but they have been changed out in a timely manner

Pros

It tracks the speeds over a set value of our vehicles so we can educate and or discipline if needed

Cons

We have not found many problems with this software

Cost and ease of use

Joe from Cutting Edge Custom Cabinets

Easy to locate employees.

Overall its been great. I had doubts at first thinking there would be a backlash from employees feeling spied upon, however that phase went quickly and now it's just a normal part of business.

Pros

It's way faster than a phone call and the map gives an exact location of every vehicle so I can see in real time whos where.

Cons

Took some time to get everyone on board.

Joel from Advanced Quality Plumbing

Perfect for keeping track of our technicians in the field.

We have solved so much wasted time and energy getting information out of technicians.

Pros

Before we had these installed on our vans, we would have to call the technicians in the filed and ask them ETAs, where they were, what time they left a job, how long they were there for, etc. Now we know all of that without ever bugging them, and it keeps them honest. A tech takes a vehicle home and he is using the vehicle for personal use, we know about it. We know their speed, harsh braking etc. the technicians hate it, but we in the office love it.

Cons

Nothing at all. It is well worth the already fair price to have peace of mind.

Joel from Budget Maintenance Supplies

Industry: Building Materials

Easy to Use

Great easy of use very economical and there is always someone to talk to, Will expand our fleet with them

Pros

Cons

Not a route planner, Reports are limited

Karen from Draperies Inc.

Good value

Our overall experience has been good. The service is dependable.

Pros

I can pinpoint where our vehicles are located at a certain time.

Cons

Sometimes our vehicles are in the middle of a body of water.

Reasons for Choosing ClearPathGPS

The accuracy, information and pricing.

Sierra from Jump On The School Bus

Wish we signed up for ClearPathGPS sooner, it has been a game changer.

Pros

ClearPathGPS is easy to use on both laptop and smartphone. Our account representative Douglas Robinson is responsive, patient and has been exceedingly helpful through our setup and learning how to use the software. I only wish we had signed up for it when he first reached out to us several years ago.

Cons

I have yet to find any real cons. Mapping the geo points is a little tricky and time consuming but with practice it seems like it may get better.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Replied November 2017

Thank you for the kind words Sierra. We love working with Jump On The School Bus. It's great to see your business doing so well.

Elena from Crown Plumbing, Inc.

I always have a great response time from Jon. They are super helpful, fast, and efficient!

30 second tracking from each of our trucks to make sure they are on time, still at the place they need to be, and home safe.

Pros

Easy to read and 30 second tracking of trucks. This detail is very important for us when making time sheets for each tech.

Cons

That I can't do some of the file extraction myself. Sometimes I need specific date ranges but I don't mind asking our rep for this since it would most likely be faster for his team to perform.

Wendy from Farallon Company

Excellent, Easy To Use Truck Tracking System

Pros

At any time I can see exactly where each of the company trucks is located. The system gives me reports that assist in payroll reporting and job costing. It also keeps employees honest because their movements are being tracked. The Clearpath staff is available to guide me thru the report retrieval software and any mapping issues that may come up. Also when I am not in my office I can use my phone app to locate my employees.

Cons

When you are on the site, the system will log you off too quick and you must log in again.

Birgit from M&B Contract Specialties Inc.

This product has been a huge help.

With Clearpath I am able to have more accurate job costing. My employees are no longer taking long lunches or detours to the job sites.

Pros

With this software I am able to track employees that may have to go to multiple jobs in a single day. I can verify hours worked on each jobsite. I can see where all of our trucks are at any given time, this enables us to give our customers a more accurate arrival time.

Cons

The printed reports were a little hard to understand at first.

Cory from Paradise Pool and Spa

July 2016

Clearpath is awesome! Great customer service and product.

Pros

What I like most about Clearpath is that the customer service is a definite A+. When I first started to learn how to use Clearpath, my customer service rep set up a date and time to teach me how to use their system. Getting to know the system one on one was very simple and quick. After learning the basics I felt like a pro and that I could be a customer service rep myself. Whenever I'm in doubt or need help with the program, I am able to get connected with my customer service rep as soon as possible. They give you all their contact information which is great! At my job we previously worked with another GPS company which wasn't so great and was very expensive. Switching over to Clearpath saved my company nearly half as much money and has better customer service!

Cons

There's not much to say on what I don't like. When there were a few things that the company did not offer in their program, they quickly came out with the features we were looking for. It was awesome. It's like the company is actually is listening to our concerns and feedback. What I noticed about this product and company is that they work hard to give great customer satisfaction.

John from Caffe Darte

Manage your fleet with GPS

Since we started using Clearpath GPS on our vehicles, we have been able to better serve our customers with accurate estimates when the driver will arrive for their deliveries. We also use the point by point tracking to verify where our drivers have been and the amount of time they spend at each stop. Clearpath GPS has improved the way we manage our vehicles so that they are only used during business hours, reducing extra fuel expense, and making sure that our drivers stay on the most efficient route each day.

Pros

Very easy to set up, modify when needed, and use on a daily basis. I also use the feature on my phone.

Cons

None at this time

Bill from Uintah Refrigeration and Electrical

Industry: Supermarkets

Clear path review

Clear Path has been very helpful with any problems we encounter

Pros

Time stamps are nice. So are the pictures of the places

Cons

I wish you could stream the trips together for the day when you’re tracking individuals

James from Home Energy Center

Great Product, and Great Price

Pros

Fully integrates with Service Titan! Unbeatable price! We are very happy with ClearPath!

Cons

It would be nice if running vehicle start and stop reports was a little easier. The reporting is a little difficult to read.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the kind words James. We're happy to be helping Home Energy Center. We'll take a closer look at the report you mentioned and see what we can do.

Josh from Construction

This is a great product for companies with large or small fleets. Easy to use great customer support

Pros

It keeps track of regular maintenance and it's easy to use. We can make sure our fleet is on the job when scheduled. We can also see who is close to the next job if someone needs help.

Cons

Response from ClearPathGPS

Replied May 2018

Hi Josh, Thank you for your review and feedback. Happy to be helping you track your fleet. - ClearPathGPS

Susan from Biotech Drainline Services

Industry: Environmental Services

In the Know

I know longer have to make a call to know where a Service Technician is located.

Pros

Being able to know where employees are located without calling. Being able to verify that a service technician was at a particular location when questioned.

Cons

The expense. I would like to see it less.

Ease of use

Melissa from PCD

Great application!

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. Up to date on all software!

Cons

I have not experienced any cons with this application

Lori from Torres Home Services Inc

Absolutely amazing from the minute I started talking to customer support.

Piece of mind, I do not have to worry if it will work, I do not have to worry about "Are the reports going to run today". I am so happy I found ClearPath and who will always be available when I need him, he is so much fun to talk to and made the transition from a horrible tracking company to an amazing one.

Pros

Everything! He made this the easiest and most enjoyable transfer from horrible Teletrac to awesome ClearPathGPS. I love the ease to use ClearPath, tracking my guys, running reports, setting everything up, the program is also fun to use.

Cons

I can honestly say there is NOT one thing I do not like about ClearPathGPS. No problems with any aspect of the program.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Replied May 2018

Hi Lori, Thank you for your kind words about ClearPathGPS and we're so glad we are working with you. Our support team loves comments like this, it really makes their day! - ClearPathGPS

August 2016

Gregory from Alexander Home Services Inc

August 2016

Revealed more than expected, rooting out bad employee behavior & theft from the company

We found employees parking vehicles and wasting time in between appointments. We also saw that what was supposed to be 30 minute lunches were taking 1 hour. After bringing this to the attention of the crew, one employee who felt responsible for wasting time notified management that another employee was stealing from the company. We contacted our customers and confirmed that the employee was pocketing money from jobs and scheduling appointments with our customers for his own gain. So the GPS tracking ended up revealing more than we expected.

Great value!

The ClearPath GPS program is helping us make sure that time billed for jobs is correct.

Pros

We looked into several GPS solutions. ClearPathGPS was the best option for our needs at the best cost. And with the new upgrade of a pic with the stops the technicians make it is even better!!

Cons

Before the software upgrade it would be that you had to drill down to get a pic of where the technician is at.

Brittany from Airboat Adventures

Clear Path GPS- best decision I ever made!

Pros

I like the ease of use, amazing customer service, and reliability.

Cons

Not many updates over time, still feel like the overall API (feel/ look) of the software could be more modern. But, it gets the job done and works flawlessly !

Garrett from ProSkill Plumbing Inc

Program is fantastic as well as the support team.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. Like all new programs they do take time to learn benefits and functions. The Data is very accurate and the option for text message notifications helps monitor the trucks daily.

Cons

I have yet to find a issue with the product worth mentioning. Also with the support team specifically Jenny, I have yet to experience a issue that was not user error.

Mario from Kael Foods

Industry: Import and Export

Kael Foods Review

The website and app are user friendly. I've saved my company money by being able to track my drivers at any given moment.

Pros

Everything, don't run into any issues.

Cons

Don't know too much other than the basic features., would like to learn more about features I have yet to discover.

Nathan from Boston Standard Plumbing

Industry: Utilities

Easy, Seamless, Helpful

Being able to launch a new dispatching process with my company

Pros

Everything from the people who pick up the phone and answer emails to the installation of the gps'. The entire company is great.

Cons

Nothing much. It has to do with more of our trucks than the units, but they get knocked out by the techs accidentally kicking them, but they are easily put back in and they connect right away.

Vincent from McCurley and Day Masonry

Fantastic Product

Pros

We use ClearPathGPS every day. Being able to view detailed information about our vehicles is incredibly useful and helps us cut costs. They communicate when new features are added and the customer service is very fast. For all the benefits and features you're getting, the cost is surprisingly low.

Cons

The website interface isn't as user-friendly as it could be but they offer tutorials and respond quickly to questions so it's not an issue.

Great Reliable Product

Pros

Can see where my Staff is all the time..

Cons

Nothing.

Bob from Ventura Highway Inc

From start to finish the entire process with Clearpath GPS couldn't have been smoother or better.

Aside from the security of being able to know where all my drivers are at any given time, the built in reporting feature is extremely helpful when auditing a drivers day and his various stops. The speeding reports are also very helpful as safety is always our top priority and they are a tremendous help in that regards.

Pros

Software is very user friendly. The mobile app also works great. I especially like the daily Speeding reports and virtual timecard reports I get sent to my inbox and that are there waiting for me each morning. It keeps the drivers honest and makes my job easier.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. So far my entire experience has been stellar. It does everything I need ot for and more.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Replied May 2018

Hi Bob, Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback and enjoy working with you. ClearPathGPS

Fritz from santa barbara surfacing

we were with fleetmatics and switched and could not be happier. less money and way better service.

Pros

ease of use, and the grafics are better and love you can track from your phone as well as computer. it sends you a time card that breaks down you trucks on one sheet.

Cons

i do not have any cons as this seems to have everything our company needs to track our trucks . i really can not think of anything i dont like especially after dealing with fleet matics

Wes from California Sheet Metal

I enjoy using the site everyday

Pros

Easy to navigate during the day. I can find drivers fast for additional stops or pick ups. I'm also able to track the time spent at a job site.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Very easy to use and navigate. The customer support team was very helpful when I first started.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Replied May 2018

Hi Wes, Great to hear the system is helping California Sheet Metal. Thank you! - ClearPathGPS