All LawnPro Reviews

Karen

Reviewed October 2018

This software is awesome! These bad reviews are OLD

We purchased the lifetime program back in 2016 and we started using it... mostly because it was so inexpensive! The was a definite learning curve and it was difficult to get ahold of anyone. I learned to adjust to the quirks and as the years marched by, I found that they were growing with me. About 2 years ago, customer rep. gave out his cell number for tech support. They have added more programmers and a BUNCH of new edits/options to the software. Right now, he is working on making the software more automated. I can't wait.

PROS

My favorite like how I can text customer rep. 24/7 and get a pretty fast response. I really like the mailing option. They put a color invoice into the envelope along with a with a return envelope. Very professional looking and I don't have to do the busy work. I like how you can select a bunch of services and assign a crew. I like how it sends them an email when we complete a service. I like how it syncs with quickbooks. I like how you can tag the customer/property. The list goes on and on...

CONS

To be honest, the list WAS long in the beginning and tech support WAS nonexistent... BUT not anymore. Every single suggestion and/or problem has been fixed or is in the process of being implemented.

Lawn Pro - What a great product - Makes our business so effiencent

All staff being able to see work scheduled. Access to all customer and property information and details in one place, which also makes it super easy to amend and change details. Being able to quote and invoice on the go, this greatly helps our cash flow and as a small business cuts down on required office hours. Route Scheduling, meaning we are able to make efficiencies where possible on daily route planning.

PROS

After using Lawnpro we have moved our business to totally paperless. Ease of use with all levels of staff is great. Means keeping a paper diary a thing of the past

CONS

UK compatibility is currently being working on by the team at the moment and for us is the only downfall in only a few small area. These we are able to work around, but I am sure in the future with full integration it will be amazing. What helps is the team is actively working on thing at the moment to help with UK compatibility. Don't let this put you off as it really is a great product for any UK based lawn care business.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

Jobber looked to be a good product but price point for a small growing business where every penny counts is unrealistic.

frank

Reviewed January 2024

Not for everyone

if you have any issue at all good luck getting someone, only chat box is available and they have little to no answers, typical corporate stuff like dodge the actual question and make you ask it in 10 different ways to get an answer.

PROS

ability to set up contract payments with customers over the year

CONS

zero customer service, awful. phone number , dont bother trying to call. [sensitive content hidden] is non existant and doesnt care about the business. the accounting portion of the software totally unreliable it makes up its own numbers. i have all screen shots as proof if you need that. customer has 10 invoices every single invoice is a different tax rate but i only set up 1. makes no sense. they have no answers i was told after 1 month just to answer the question

HI Frank, you can alway reach us by text and live chat, 365 days a year. No one here dodges questions. We care about the business. We work really hard to make this the best software it can be. We have been in business since 2004. I'm glad to look into your tax rate issue. My guess is, it is set one rate on the customer level but a different rate for that property or the service done on that property.

Replied January 2024

Ken

Chemicals, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Anywhere access. Very functional.

For the most part, it has been a good addition to the business. Some of the features are probably very good but there is little explanation/training to help me understand how (and why) to use them. ie templates, automatic emails, etc.

PROS

The fact that I can access from my phone, laptop, desktop, anywhere is so convenient. Allows several people to input data at different times with different access. Customer services flow through from input to service to completion, which is not something every software program has.

CONS

Customer support is somewhat lacking. While I am able to get a text back, my suggestions/concerns are never fully answered. It seems like they are always "on a list" but never come to fruition.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

The anywhere access of LawnPro was the main reason for the switch. I had already bought into LawnPro a year or so before and it seemed like the best choice.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

Online access was the main reason for the switch. We were not locked down to one desktop.

john

Building Materials, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Lawn Care Review

Overall this is a great software and I am happy I switched to it.

PROS

This software is simple to navigate and use. Great scheduling options and time management options is good for employees to be able to start and stop timers.

CONS

Invoices being sent automatically. I can not find an easy way to automate invoices.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

Price point was everything for LawnPro. One time purchase was the best thing in my opinion.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

I was the first customer for the product and their payment options were just not what I needed to grow.

Dereck

Reviewed March 2020

Helps My Lawn Business Tremendously

My overall LawnPro experience has been great. Was not too difficult to learn how to use but it does have a learning curve like most software. Has everything I need for my small 2-4 man business. Makes my office activities way easier and I could not operate without it.

PROS

The scheduling portion is my absolute favorite. Very easy to use and organize. Easy to move clients around, overall a great experience with the scheduling software.

CONS

The cost of taking a credit card is more expensive than quick books and I really want to be able to get customers to sign a maintenance contract online from the software.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

Service autopilot was far too expensive for my small operation.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

I liked the interface and price of LawnPro. It just seemed to make my life much easier than yardbooks did.

ricardo

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Best App on the Market

I love this app and I will never switch

PROS

Being able to add my equipment and keep track of tasks and maintenance of equipment

CONS

I need more tutorials. Maybe video demonstrations as well.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

Super simple and i wanted to get with a company that stands behind their products.

Thomas

Construction, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Good product but a little bit difficult to learn all features

Good, I am glad I signed up.

PROS

I like the way that everything is laid out and compartmentalized making organization easy.

CONS

Software education and ease of use can be a bit of a road block. I don't know how to do something basic and have used it for almost a year.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

It was affordable and seemed simple enough for the scale of my business. It will be something we move on from but not until we are a bigger company.

Robert

Architecture & Planning, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2020

Nice to use

PROS

I like the billing set up on sending out invoices and how my customers can pay me.

CONS

I cant think of anything I dont like at this time

Reason for choosing LawnPro

I didnt have to pay a monthly fee. And I is set up for lawn care.

Reviewed February 2021

Great Value

Accomplishing exactly what I need it for

PROS

User friendly layout for new field operators. Affordable entry point

CONS

certain features and restricted unless paid for as add-on

intuitive design. & Free entry point up to 50 customers

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

non - intuitive design and poor customer service of old one

Joseph

Reviewed April 2022

Amazing value for what you get

It does everything for our business and it will for many years

PROS

The automations and billing are great huge timesavers

CONS

Snow removal is hard to dispatch but lawn care is great

Reason for choosing LawnPro

It fit our business best

Price and features

Leanna

My take on the Lawn Pro software

My overall experience with the lawn pro software is satisfactory. It is very helpful in my day today routine for billing and invoicing for my lawn care business. Takes the stress out of multiple things that I had to deal with prior to finding this software. The ease of use is exceptional.

PROS

What I like most about the software is the ease of use. I am not a very computer savvy person and one of the reasons I decided to go against quick books was that it was a little more complicated and difficult for me to use. This software has been easy from day 1 and continually improves its features and if I have any issues the support team always goes 110% above and beyond to help me fix the issue

CONS

I really can't find any reason that I dislike this software

Ease of use

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

I made the switch several years ago because I had a hard time understanding and using the quickbooks software because I am not a varies computer savvy person. Alarm pro soft Ware is a much easier product to learn for me. It takes a lot of stress and work off of my plate.

Thomas

Farming, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2020

Designed by landscapers for landscapers

I've used lawnpro since it was available only on CD. I've been through several versions and like my lifetime access via web or app.

PROS

Automatic invoices that email or snail mail themselves. Easy to setup and use. Very professional look.

CONS

Need more payment options on the mobile app. Everything on the webpage should be available on the app.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

Price, support and ease of use.

Geoff

Reviewed April 2022

Fantastic for small business who can’t afford a full system

Experience has been fantastic, learning curve was not bad

PROS

The free option is fantastic for our small company, absolutely a game changer that we appreciate immensely

CONS

I wish we could send bills to a separate email than the one associated with customer account for scheduling notices. Some clients have multiple properties that each need a separate email schedule notice, yet all are paid for through the owner

Reason for choosing LawnPro

It was easier to learn for me

Construction, 2-10 employees

Irrigation Use

Great.

PROS

I love that all of my services are stored upon entering into this software. The fact that my customer database is intact season after season allows me to be efficient when it comes to scheduling, communication, etc.

CONS

Thr routing feature is not free. If I am setting up schedules, I think the routes should be included.

Kumar

Farming, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Lawn pro software

I have been with Lawn pro for many years. They have evolved into a great business partner, and the internal improvements are continuous. Its not possible to be perfect, but the lawn pro team strives to go above and beyond in their feature rich program.

PROS

The software has all the tools needed to run the logistics of my business. lawn routing maps w multiple crews multiple properties for larger clients integrated invoicing w credit card and ACH payments and crew management

CONS

The time tracking / payroll assistance features are being upgraded but are currently a weak link. Integrating images and multimedia into emails and texting could be improved.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

Our previous software was non lawn care specific, and very generic. lawn pro is tailored to our many specific needs.

Chance