Force by Mojio

Force by Mojio Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The ease of the installation was good for a non mechanical type person."
  • icon"Features are what we needed. Easy to use, love having the app and being able to review from my phone."
  • icon"I like that I can have the location of each of my technicians, know when they are traveling to and from, and how long they are parked for."
  • icon"It goes offline sometimes and does not reconnect unless it’s unplugged and plugged back up."
  • icon"I dislike that it is difficult to change out the names of vehicles or driver names."
  • icon"My only complaint is that I can't figure out how to remove drivers once I add them."

Browse all Force by Mojio Reviews

• Have you used Force by Mojio and would like to share your experience with others?

Jenny

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

EXcellent value for GPS services and driver/vehicle managment

I enjoyed dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - he was very patient and helpful. even after we signed up - he was able to answer questions. We don't need to check up on our guys too often - but when we do - it's great to have a product that shows so much information.

Pros

It is super easy to use but gives access to a wealth of information

Cons

I have not encountered anything I would consider inferior as of yet.

Reasons for choosing Force by Mojio

Force's price was very competitive and offered all of the services we needed. In addition [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the one salesman who touched base and helped me get it started but was very patient since I was in the middle of a very busy time.

Reasons for switching to Force by Mojio

Linxup's trackers were not reliable, sometimes they worked and sometimes they did not. Our sales rep called to update us with new trackers for free since ours were outdated - probably why they were not working well. She turned our service off for 3 weeks until we received nad installed the new one and reused to give us credit for that period we were down. The new trackers had one defective one that would not work at all. They refused to trade it out for a working unit. Spent too much time arguing and having them "reset it". It never worked and they continued to charge us for it for 3 months after the fact. Said we had to pay for a new one. Yet we cancelled the service altogetehr and they did not want to unites returned - said to trash them. Terrible customer service and communication, and only cared about money whether it was earned or not.

Response from Moj.io

Hi Jenny, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and share your experience working with John (he's great!). Glad Force by Mojio has been a good fit for your business.

Steve

November 2022

Simplified GPS Tracking at its Best

Moving to Force by Mojio was a blessing. Their GPS devices look to be built well and have had no issues with unlike my previous vendor. The support and quick responsiveness received has been great and I like the simple feature sets and ease of use of the product.

Pros

Real-time tracking (or at least as close to) with updates every 10 seconds or less. Easy to use interfaceEasy setupSupport is very good

Cons

There are always features in any product that could be added or improved. I personally would like to see a traffic overlay on the map, maybe some more granular level users administration, and better updates on the mobile app as the real-time isn't real-time on the mobile app.

Reasons for choosing Force by Mojio

Mojio came in with the best price, simple, easy to use feature set, and great service/support.

Reasons for switching to Force by Mojio

The main reason for leaving was the service/support. Rhino was good for GPS tracking but I believe they were bought out by GPS Insight and since the product, service and support have severely suffered.

Derek

Industry: Environmental Services

Valuable, entry-level GPS tracking app

Ideal system for our initial foray into live-link sharing with our customers. However, full satisfaction will only occur when it can be integrated into our scheduling software. Without integration, live-link sharing is too time consuming. Although it's only a copy & paste of the link, we would have to do that 40 - 50 times daily, all throughout the day. Keeping track of all that movement (even with Geofence) requires too much labor.

Pros

Onboarding and integration was simple. No frills design, along with inexpensive cost, appeals to our company. An added bonus: no contracts.

Cons

No ability for automatic live-link location sharing (via SMS) without integration into existing scheduling platform. Without integration, this is a burdensome, time consuming process.

Inexpensive and no contracts

Response from Moj.io

Derek, thanks for the review and feedback. Live location tracking links are a new feature from our Innovation team. We're currently working on integration solutions with scheduling software, including Field Service Management systems, to help automate this task for our customers. Stay tuned for updates!

Beverly

August 2022

Overall experience has been great and would highly recommend this product

Pros

We are a small HVAC & Electrical Company and have to keep track of our technicians on their daily calls - It is user friendly and very easy to learn

Cons

At first the only thing that would be a con is that we could not see how fast the technicians were driving - that has since been corrected -

It was suggested to us

Reasons for switching to Force by Mojio

Wasn't happy with Rhino and they no longer participated in SGI's rebate program

Response from Moj.io

Beverly, thanks for the review! Appreciate your feedback and am happy our product team was able to make that fix to improve your experience!

Replied August 2022

April 2022

Helpful to have

Great overall experience. I'm not on the page often that give all the pop errors after disconnected HouseCall Pro. I would recommend either use apart from HouseCall Pro or keep it synced.

Pros

ease of use, nice app compared to our previous GPS service, integrates to HouseCall Pro

Cons

We disconnected sync to HouseCall Pro and now the website interface does crazy with errors when I'm on that page. Support seemed dismissive when I tried to bring up the problem.

Reasons for switching to Force by Mojio

Pricing was antiquated and the interface was lacking, especially on the app

Response from Moj.io

Thanks for the feedback! We've just started the process of migrating existing accounts over to the fully integrated Housecall Pro version of Force by Mojio this week - this could be why you're experiencing technical difficulties with your account. I have escalated the issue with both the Force by Mojio and Housecall Pro teams so that the errors you're experiencing can be investigated and quickly corrected. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to support you throughout this transition. customersuccess@forcebymojio.com

Replied April 2022

Kathy

Pros & Cons of Mojio

For the most part the app is good. There are some issues with Android phones and the app - I have not heard if they have been resolved yet or not.

Pros

It is easy to uses, but changing the name of the tech driving is not very easy but I could be doing it incorrectly - not sure

Cons

The actual speed of the vehicle going down the highway, another app had this feature and it is helpful and also to get out of a ticket if they were not speeding. Actually being able to hard wire the device into the vehicle. This way it cannot be unplugged or tampered with either by an employee or a thief stealing the vehicle.

Reasons for choosing Force by Mojio

I do not know of any products that can be integrated with Mojio - would be interested to hear about those

Reasons for switching to Force by Mojio

Mojio is part of the SGI preferred vendors so we do try and use those vendors as much as possible

Response from Moj.io

Thanks for the review & feedback! I've sent your note about speed and hardwiring to our product team. These are both areas that I know they've been looking into! Our customer success team will be reaching out to chat integrations and help with any other questions you have.

Aaron

March 2022

Force works for us

Works well and good cost

Pros

Easy to set up and use, also it integrates with HCP

Cons

Originally was told it integrated with HCP but that took a year to implement.

Integrated with HCP

Reasons for switching to Force by Mojio

Samsara was overly expensive and way to many features for our needs

Response from Moj.io

Aaron, thanks for the review!

Replied March 2022

Jesse

May 2022

Works the way you wished the others did

Positive. Very helpful tech support, roll out was easy, and the system does exactly what we need it to.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, fast and accurate tracking. Highly customizable.

Cons

None that we couldn’t easily adapt around. While it’s very customizable it isn’t infinitely customizable.

Reasons for switching to Force by Mojio

They technically tracked our vehicles but not in an easy intuitive way that enabled us to perform better with better information.

Response from Moj.io

Jesse, great to hear that you found the setup easy and our tech support helpful! Appreciate you writing a review to share your experience using Force.

Jeff

May 2022

It's not too good to be true!

The software has been one the best decisions we have made. We now have the peace of mind to know in real-time where a large part of the company's assets are at every minute of the day. The overall experience from the website to answering questions prior to purchase and the follow-up support has been exceptional. It has been wonderful to deal with sales and support that is US based, quite refreshing.

Pros

Ease of purchase, use and implementation. Huge amount of data available at your fingertips. Easy to understand, great support, US based! Low cost, simple no contract or fine print to worry about.

Cons

So far I have no complaints or addition features that we would need.

Reasons for choosing Force by Mojio

The cost and we didn't need some of the features that were offered. We are a small company that needs a good basic platform that does have growth capabilities.

Response from Moj.io

Hi Jeff, thanks for the review. Glad to hear you've had positive experiences working with our team. We're happy to have you as a customer!

Gene

July 2022

Mojio GPS

From the time I received it setting it up with customer service calling customer service for some questions everything has been absolutely amazing quality company quality equipment

Pros

Easy to use very simple easy to set up customer service was absolutely amazing

Cons

Have used it for less than six months no complaints at all

Reasons for choosing Force by Mojio

A friend of mine told me about this product and how happy they were with it

Response from Moj.io

Gene, thanks for the review. Glad you've had a good experience working with our team!

Replied August 2022

Julia

Force by Mojio has been Great for us

We've saved money by catching recalls and diagnosing vehicle issues in order to get estimates without having to take our vehicles in to a shop first. We have improved partner site relations because we're able to track deliveries that are running late and give real time estimates. I'm now able to give our drivers real time directions.

Pros

The trackers are incredibly easy to install. Once installed, they automatically pull up identifying information about each vehicle. I can see open recalls, which has already paid off for us. It's also great to see which vehicles are experiencing problems or are even just low on gas. I love the geo-fence, the driver scoring, the real time location, and how intuitive the interface is. I'm mid-range tech savvy, and I thought it would be a chore to learn to use, but Mojio is almost absurdly easy to figure out.

Reasons for choosing Force by Mojio

I liked the features highlighted in the introductory video, and I loved the customer service. It became apparent to me very quickly that real-person support would be readily available to us for technical, billing, and any other issues or questions we may have.

Response from Moj.io

Hi Julia, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. Great to hear you're enjoying your Force by Mojio experience and that it has already saved you money! I know our team has been in touch to help you remove drivers from your account, but if there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Stephen

Great Value for Small Business

Overall, this has been a great solution for our business needs and is a great value compared to similar systems.

Pros

Implementation was very simple and straightforward. We were up and running with minimal time involved. The dashboard is also user-friendly and easy to navigate and get information quickly.

Cons

The reporting features are a bit lacking. Would also be nice to be able to classify trips into different categories.

Reasons for choosing Force by Mojio

Force seemed to have as many features as similar competitors but with a more affordable price. I also liked the free trial period.

Reasons for switching to Force by Mojio

The TripLog mileage tracker is not connected through the OBD2 port and was not picking up all the trips and lacked the consistency we needed.

Response from Moj.io

Stephen, Thanks for the review! Love that you found Force straightforward to get started with.

Replied June 2022

Stephan

Exceptional GPS system for our small business.

Pros

After some extensive research into GPS options, I chose Force by Mojio for our expedited logistics company. I chose Force by Mojio due to its easy setup process and dashboard that is easy to use. I use the software to track all company vehicles across North America and have been extremely impressed with the overall performance of the GPS. This system has improved productivity and increased our ability to meet customer demand. In addition to GPS tracking, the driver feedback has been instrumental in providing our employees with constant feedback regarding their driving habits. I would recommend this system to any business in need of a simple to use GPS tracking software for their vehicles.

Cons

The only update I would like to see is a current location address for drivers as they are traveling. This would make it easier to provide updates to customers who prefer not to use the vehicle link that is an option for the software.

Response from Moj.io

Thanks for the review, Stephan! Happy to see that your company has been able to increase efficiency after using our GPS software.

Replied November 2021

Jon

Industry: Security and Investigations

Force by Mojio - best value in the industry

We are able to track where our work vans are at all times, making it quick and easy to schedule appointments and inform customers about when we will arrive.

Pros

The price is by far the standout feature with Force. No competitor came close.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. The plug-and-play functionality of the Force devices made installation easy, and the software is robust, intuitive, and easy to use.

Reasons for choosing Force by Mojio

Price was the deciding factor. All three companies offered basically the same product, and Force was about half the price of Verizon and Samsara.

Response from Moj.io

Hey Jon, Thanks for the review. Glad you found us, enjoy those cost savings!

Carlos

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I use Mojio everyday and enjoy using it.

Cons

Response from Moj.io

Carlos, thank you for your review. In January 2021, our latest release made it MUCH easier to change out the names of vehicles. You can now also add drivers easily and invite them to use the Force app without having to delete the driver. Check it out!

Replied February 2021

Alexander

Best Gps Tracking service

I love it

Pros

That is accurate works perfect and it gives you all notifications when my van got broken into i got a notification on my phone on the moment.

Cons

That it does not tell you the time you where park to when van was move again

Reasons for switching to Force by Mojio

Better price and free trial i love it

Response from Moj.io

Alexander, thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you liked our pricing - we try to be as friendly to small business as possible. Thanks for choosing Force by Mojio!

Replied February 2021

Todd

Industry: Facilities Services

Good Experience

good

Pros

Easy to use and easy to install, reasonably pricd

Cons

to many unexplained notices. get notices don know what it means

price and user friendly

Reasons for switching to Force by Mojio

Poor customer service and rip off prices at ATT

Response from Moj.io

Todd, thanks for your review! Happy to hear you're enjoying using Force by Mojio. I've passed along your feedback about our notifications to our product team. If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to reach out.