• Pros

• "Very easy to use, Cannot beat the price, Excellent customer service, Great Mobile App, Exceeds expectations by far. "

• "Easy to use, chat option (support) on the screen, shows the condition of the vehicle including % of gas, no contract, cheap"

• "The ease of using the program for tracking company vehicles, reporting and customer support."

• Cons

• "Doesn't have complete accuracy of where the vehicles are at any moment."

• "None and frankly the software has exceeded all we were looking for so are extrememly happy."

• "There are no cons so far that I have seen with this company or there software. "

Browse One Step GPS Reviews

Reuben from Krone America

Industry: Farming

Great Value and Attentive Customer Support

Pros

The entire system that One Step GPS has is easy to implement and navigate. Being able to see the vehicles and where that are at any given point in time is a big help in productivity and efficiency. It has simple features as well as detailed reports that are useful.

Cons

There are plenty of other features that can be turned on and at times can be more cumbersome to navigate to the exact point of turning a feature on or off. However, that may just be my personal issue, and One Step GPS and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always available to assist when questions have arisen. They immediately point me in the right direction and get us what we are looking for.

Reasons for Choosing One Step GPS

We looked at several other GPS tracking devices and software. When examining the options available and the cost, One Step GPS won by value alone. There is no wait time when wanting to contact them. Their pricing structure is simple. Basically, they are easy to do business with and their product has all the features everyone else is offering.

Moti from Jewish Council for the Aging

My 2 cents

I have to know where my vehicles are all the time.

Pros

Cons

Doesn't have complete accuracy of where the vehicles are at any moment.

Reasons for Choosing One Step GPS

Although Samsara is slightly better, you can follow a vehicle as it moves, second by second, it's way too expansive.

David from Hansur llc

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Good

Great experience

Pros

Support is great and very professional, product is very simple but also very fair priced.

Cons

Trailing of the devices will go straight to point to point instead of following roads.

Price

salman from COMPLETE CARE AND A2Z RIDE

ONE STEP IS YOUR LAST STEP

IT IS THE BEST FOR US AND OUR POCKET

Pros

I got one step gps so i could know where my dispatched drivers where so i could cordinate and get all my patients to all the different appointments they have . i.e. They have to get an mri or see a surgeon , i know exactly where the patient is and what driver is in the area for dispatch. This has been the best experience I have ever had for a service I Paid for . the team is always happy and go out of there way to help you . you really feel like they are a part of your business. They make it there business to make sure you get what you need ASAP. The staff all feels like part of the family and a part of the business

Cons

THEY KEEP GETTING BETTER AND I HAVE TO KEEP UP

Reasons for Choosing One Step GPS

1. PRICE 2. NOTHING IS EASIER THAN PLUGING SOME THING IN TO AN ODR READER AND BEING 100 OPERATIONAL 3. THE SOFTWARE AND MAPS ARE GETING MORE INTIRATED TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN MAKE MY ROUTS FOR MY DRIVERS AND PRACTICLY SEND IT TO THEM FROM THE WEBSITE

Jason from Belman Limo & Airport Transportation

One Step GPS Reveiw

Pros

Cons

There are no cons so far that I have seen with this company or there software.

Matt from Professional Plumbing Solutions

A Must Have If You Have Any Size Fleet On The Road

Nothing but 5 star reviews from me. From the 1st phone call to buying and installing they have been top notch. Their service just gets better and better and in the few cases where I experienced an issue I was able to reach someone quickly and get it resolved quickly. Their customer service may be the best part of this company but the great thing is, you will seldom need it.

Pros

So many things that I love about Onstep GPS but if I had to pick just one, the ability to track service, oil change, registration renewal, and state inspection renewal. I have a total of 16 cars, trucks, trailers, & motorcycles. Before Onestep GPS, I never could remember when each vehicle was due for tags, inspections, or oil changes, especially ones that are driven by employees. It seemed like almost weekly or monthly we were operating a vehicle with dead tags, registration, or past due for service. Onestep helps me keep this under control. This feature alone makes it worth using Onestep GPS.

Cons

When I first started using the service, the speeding notification was based on a maximum speed and had nothing to do with the actual speed limit of that portion of the highway. My employees could be speeding enough to get a wreckless driving ticket in the slower speed zones and I would not know unless I was watching them on my computer or app and if they were on the interstate I received numerous notifications that they were speeding but they were not. The great news is, Onestep GPS fixed this so their software knows the actual posted speed limit of any section of the roadway. Thanks.

Reasons for Choosing One Step GPS

The price and flexibility with no contracts and honestly it my my gut feeling based on the 1st phone call with them verses some of the other companies that I contacted.

Don from Professional Piping Systems LLC

These Guys Are The Best!!

Overall experience has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and all the staff are very responsive. At one point when we had a piece of equipment stolen. they set up a sub account for the police department so they could track our stolen welder. Took them right to the thief's door and ended up finding a chop shop. I was able to retrieve our welder and several arrests were made as well as others property found. Always friendly, courteous, and helpful.

Pros

Ease of use, Easy to Customize, Accuracy. Can create Sub Accounts so others can view only the vehicles and equipment for their division.

Cons

Occasionally when one of my employees has to go to a remote location where there is no Cell signal I lose contact.

Reasons for Choosing One Step GPS

Price, presentation, ease of install, set up of software, use of software

Price from Tread Connection

Expectations

Exactly as I'd hoped it would be and more. We use the tracking to be able to direct or re-direct our service vehicles around the area base on knowing where they are at all times. Efficiency is greater because of it.

Pros

When looking for a GPS tracking system for our service vehicles, it was a complete unknown. After visiting a few manufacturers we settled on this brand and couldn't be more pleased. The software has exceeded our use criteria (and we are grateful since we didn't even know we'd need the extra information) not to mention the support personnel there! Would recommend to everyone.

Evie from SFR Services

Accurate GPS - hands down!

We had a notion that one of our employees was using our company gas cards for personal use. When neither the gas card and the GPS weren't in sync, we had all the proof we needed.

Pros

Cons

The settings for certain time frames. If a particular day was in question, the settings needed to encompass the day including the previous and day after.

Reasons for Choosing One Step GPS

Price, no contract, ease of device, customer service

Heidi from Global Fire, Inc.

Support is the Best

So far so good

Pros

Speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] yesterday was an absolute pleasure. She was able to help me set-up some items and also a free Windows 10 hint/lesson (never to old for that) all while making my daily watch much more convenient. So happy I finally made the plundge as the cost factor is low considering the gain.

Cons

Some improvement to the delay time would be good when watching a vehicle move.

Melissa from MCL Mobile Fleet Services

The Best of the Best

Fabulous

Pros

How i can see how fast our drivers are going and there location. Plus we can go back and check the history on our drivers daily activity.

Cons

All pluses in my book. No cons. Customers Service rocks.

Kyle from WCSC-Industrial Solutions

Why wait, jump on board!!!

See Pros

Pros

Support and Data. We no longer need to call our team members and ask "Where are you?". Office team is fully aware. Allowing us to utilize our resources in a much greater controlled manner.

Cons

The program was to easy to install and set up...

Reasons for Choosing One Step GPS

Great service and Information on the front end when I called in!

Michael from SERVPRO of South Sarasota

Great product. Great price!

I would highly recommend this GPS solution.

Pros

Ease of implementation. Top notch customer service.

Cons

More streamlined set up of notifications.

Connectivity and pricing.

Michael from Pella Window & Doors of Colorado , Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

Pella Window & Doors

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides exceptional customer service at all time.

Pros

ability to tack down vehicle at all times , ability to have special geo fencing if needed ...

Cons

The software is not user friendly from the start /

Reasons for Choosing One Step GPS

My rep was the biggest factor ( [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ) , knowledge , training , Price was average

Lihang from Nimbus

Easy to use GPS

Pros

Very intuitive interface, easy to set up.

Cons

The update rate was lower than what wee wanted