What are One Step GPS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using One Step GPS software through verified user reviews

• icon"The real time data was very useful. Peace of mind knowing that my equipment was being watched when employees left for the day."
  • icon"Ability to tack down vehicle at all times , ability to have special geo fencing if needed."
  • icon"The ease of use for my drivers and the user-friendly app was amazing, also the customer service is right on point, if i have ever had a question those guys are always right there to answer the phone."
  • icon"The fact that it pointed out our previous failures to see detailed areas we should have seen."
  • icon"Occasionally when one of my employees has to go to a remote location where there is no Cell signal I lose contact."
  • icon"Its a bit slow which, sometimes, makes it frustrating, especially when a split second decision has to be made."

Browse all One Step GPS Reviews

• Have you used One Step GPS and would like to share your experience with others?

Misty

Found IT!

Two weeks after I installed this product in all of our fleet vehicles one of our trucks was stolen from our office. I was told it was missing, pulled up the information on One Step GPS, called the police to come pick me up so we could go recover the vehicle. I was able to return the vehicle to the office within three hours of its reported missing. I was able to offer the police officer a full report on where the vehicle went the entire time it was gone, along with the video footage from our cameras that caught the picture of the guy that took it for the joy ride. Saved us thousands of dollars. Saved our company from filing an insurance claim. Made the police officer smile and do extra patrols still to this day because we were able to assist them. Made us happy that the service worked and continues to work for our company daily.

Pros

Very easy for self installation. Reports are detailed and offer several options.

Cons

Having to install it myself on multiple types of vehicles and finding the best place to hide it.

Tiffany

Great Consistent Service & No Contracts

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me with the demo and set up, all in all it was a simple transition from a previous company that constantly failed. We are happy with the fact that OneStep doesn't force contracts, they keep their software working and customers happy to keep their business. Our old company locked you into 2 year contracts and provided poor service, so it is a positive change. The price is great and the service is stellar!

Pros

This software provides all that we need to run accurate payroll reports and provide our customers with accurate service times. When you look at the homepage everything is color coded, it's easy to spot your fleet and customers on the map. There is accurate information daily.

Cons

The only thing that I have noticed is when we add a new customer, zone, we have to go under settings and sub accounts to highlight this address so the other software operators can see the new zone. This is so minimal it's not any issue, just a step to remember. The software is great.

Reasons for switching to One Step GPS

Azuga software and customer service issues were never ending and they lock you into contracts. They know they have you trapped therefore they do not have to provide good service to keep your business.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Good

Great experience

Pros

Support is great and very professional, product is very simple but also very fair priced.

Cons

Trailing of the devices will go straight to point to point instead of following roads.

Price

Great people, great product

They have been great. We are so happy to have switched to One Step.

Pros

The GPS is very detailed. The units provide a lot of information about the vehicles which saves a lot of time on inspections. The team is great to work with and takes care of anything we need quickly.

Cons

The UI is not the greatest, but they already have a new version in Beta that is looking great.

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

Liked the company more, specifically the people. The product is not too different.

Reasons for switching to One Step GPS

Verizon was much more expensive, would not support broken devices, failed to respond to support claims, and overall just did not show that they cared about us.

Reuben

Industry: Farming

Great Value and Attentive Customer Support

Pros

The entire system that One Step GPS has is easy to implement and navigate. Being able to see the vehicles and where that are at any given point in time is a big help in productivity and efficiency. It has simple features as well as detailed reports that are useful.

Cons

There are plenty of other features that can be turned on and at times can be more cumbersome to navigate to the exact point of turning a feature on or off. However, that may just be my personal issue, and One Step GPS and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always available to assist when questions have arisen. They immediately point me in the right direction and get us what we are looking for.

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

We looked at several other GPS tracking devices and software. When examining the options available and the cost, One Step GPS won by value alone. There is no wait time when wanting to contact them. Their pricing structure is simple. Basically, they are easy to do business with and their product has all the features everyone else is offering.

KEITH

ONE STEP IS THE ONE STOP FOR GPS TRACKING SYSTEMS

WE ARE REDUCING TRAVEL TIME AND TRUCKS CROSSING PATHS WITH THE UP TO DATE INFO OF THE LOCATIONS AND TRAVEL ROUTES OF OUR SERVICE TECHS

Pros

SYSTEM IS SO EASY TO INSTALL AND UTILIZE. PROVIDES ACCURATE & TIMELY INFORMATION TO ALLOW FOR EFFICIENT FLEET MGT

Cons

NOTHING COMES TO MIND..GUESS YOU COULD MAKE IT LESS PER DEVICE AS WE ADD MORE TO OUR ACCOUNT?

PRICE INITIALLY & NO CONTRACT....NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES TATIC LIKE OTHERS

Moti

My 2 cents

I have to know where my vehicles are all the time.

Pros

Easy to use, chat option (support) on the screen, shows the condition of the vehicle including % of gas, no contract, cheap

Cons

Doesn't have complete accuracy of where the vehicles are at any moment.

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

Although Samsara is slightly better, you can follow a vehicle as it moves, second by second, it's way too expansive.

Too expansive, 90 seconds between pings. 3 year contract

Maxine

Satisfied client

Pros

When you have a company that cares about their customers and works with them to make it happen the proper and correct way and not just leave them hanging for 6 months. I came from one of your competitors that just left us hanging constantly after going with your system it's truly a system that works flawless Thank you for the professional service and all your help You have a client for life.

Cons

There's nothing not to wait there's dead spots nobody can help that otherwise it's fine.

Reasons for switching to One Step GPS

After the advertising in the free trial your system worked 100 times better than any other system we've tried.

Jason

One Step GPS Reveiw

Pros

Very easy to use, Cannot beat the price, Excellent customer service, Great Mobile App, Exceeds expectations by far.

Cons

There are no cons so far that I have seen with this company or there software.

Expensive, Not so great customer service, Units not reporting properly

Heidi

Support is the Best

So far so good

Pros

Speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] yesterday was an absolute pleasure. She was able to help me set-up some items and also a free Windows 10 hint/lesson (never to old for that) all while making my daily watch much more convenient. So happy I finally made the plundge as the cost factor is low considering the gain.

Cons

Some improvement to the delay time would be good when watching a vehicle move.

Matt

A Must Have If You Have Any Size Fleet On The Road

Nothing but 5 star reviews from me. From the 1st phone call to buying and installing they have been top notch. Their service just gets better and better and in the few cases where I experienced an issue I was able to reach someone quickly and get it resolved quickly. Their customer service may be the best part of this company but the great thing is, you will seldom need it.

Pros

So many things that I love about Onstep GPS but if I had to pick just one, the ability to track service, oil change, registration renewal, and state inspection renewal. I have a total of 16 cars, trucks, trailers, & motorcycles. Before Onestep GPS, I never could remember when each vehicle was due for tags, inspections, or oil changes, especially ones that are driven by employees. It seemed like almost weekly or monthly we were operating a vehicle with dead tags, registration, or past due for service. Onestep helps me keep this under control. This feature alone makes it worth using Onestep GPS.

Cons

When I first started using the service, the speeding notification was based on a maximum speed and had nothing to do with the actual speed limit of that portion of the highway. My employees could be speeding enough to get a wreckless driving ticket in the slower speed zones and I would not know unless I was watching them on my computer or app and if they were on the interstate I received numerous notifications that they were speeding but they were not. The great news is, Onestep GPS fixed this so their software knows the actual posted speed limit of any section of the roadway. Thanks.

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

The price and flexibility with no contracts and honestly it my my gut feeling based on the 1st phone call with them verses some of the other companies that I contacted.

salman

ONE STEP IS YOUR LAST STEP

IT IS THE BEST FOR US AND OUR POCKET

Pros

I got one step gps so i could know where my dispatched drivers where so i could cordinate and get all my patients to all the different appointments they have . i.e. They have to get an mri or see a surgeon , i know exactly where the patient is and what driver is in the area for dispatch. This has been the best experience I have ever had for a service I Paid for . the team is always happy and go out of there way to help you . you really feel like they are a part of your business. They make it there business to make sure you get what you need ASAP. The staff all feels like part of the family and a part of the business

Cons

THEY KEEP GETTING BETTER AND I HAVE TO KEEP UP

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

1. PRICE 2. NOTHING IS EASIER THAN PLUGING SOME THING IN TO AN ODR READER AND BEING 100 OPERATIONAL 3. THE SOFTWARE AND MAPS ARE GETING MORE INTIRATED TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN MAKE MY ROUTS FOR MY DRIVERS AND PRACTICLY SEND IT TO THEM FROM THE WEBSITE

Don

These Guys Are The Best!!

Overall experience has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and all the staff are very responsive. At one point when we had a piece of equipment stolen. they set up a sub account for the police department so they could track our stolen welder. Took them right to the thief's door and ended up finding a chop shop. I was able to retrieve our welder and several arrests were made as well as others property found. Always friendly, courteous, and helpful.

Pros

Ease of use, Easy to Customize, Accuracy. Can create Sub Accounts so others can view only the vehicles and equipment for their division.

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

Price, presentation, ease of install, set up of software, use of software

Hugo

Easy and cheap but slow-ish

Overall experience is great. Customer support is top notch. I hope they will work out a way to speed it up.

Pros

The sofrwate is really easy to setup and use.

Price.

Cutting cost

Price

Expectations

Exactly as I'd hoped it would be and more. We use the tracking to be able to direct or re-direct our service vehicles around the area base on knowing where they are at all times. Efficiency is greater because of it.

Pros

When looking for a GPS tracking system for our service vehicles, it was a complete unknown. After visiting a few manufacturers we settled on this brand and couldn't be more pleased. The software has exceeded our use criteria (and we are grateful since we didn't even know we'd need the extra information) not to mention the support personnel there! Would recommend to everyone.

Cons

None and frankly the software has exceeded all we were looking for so are extrememly happy.

Zach

Perfect and affordable solution

Very friendly team. Always looking to help. Clean and easy to use app.

Pros

Great text and email notifications. History, current status, and other data easily accessible. Very affordable. Great solution for what I needed. Added perk, I'm able to see van diagnostics and be alerted when a van in my fleet is running low on battery.

Cons

The only negative thing I've noticed is that the map-view doesn't perfectly label the sequence of steps a truck/van takes. Which means that if a van is driving all around town, I can't easily see what happened first, second, third, etc. Instead, vehicle trail and stopping points are marked, it's just hard to know the order of events. I mentioned this to them and they already have it submitted to their engineering team.

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

I wanted a simple solution. I don't need a crazy amount of bells and wistles (and the price that comes with that). This has been a great solution to add into the mix.

Evie

Accurate GPS - hands down!

We had a notion that one of our employees was using our company gas cards for personal use. When neither the gas card and the GPS weren't in sync, we had all the proof we needed.

Pros

The ease of using the program for tracking company vehicles, reporting and customer support.

Cons

The settings for certain time frames. If a particular day was in question, the settings needed to encompass the day including the previous and day after.

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

Price, no contract, ease of device, customer service

Brant

Industry: Utilities

Love the Product

I would recommend this product to others.

Pros

I was in resale for another GPS company and the Price for One Step GPS is much better with more features then the last company. Support is great as well as sales.

Cons

As the Product is better then the last I had used and sold I am having a hard time finding a con at this time.

company no longer supports OBD2 device with LTE Change and losing 3G

Donna

Industry: Environmental Services

Tracking at its BEST

Choosing One Step GPS for our companies business needs was the best move that we made. Received our new trackers within days, and had no issues once plugged in. The capability to receive text notifications is a great feature. The easy of setting up the specific events you want notifications on is a nice benefit. Not having to sign a binding contract was one of the top features that made our minds up to switch to One Step GPS.

Pros

The software was a breeze to install and start running. Very easy to navigate through the system. I like being able to customizing the different functions for specific company needs.

Cons

The mobile app doesn't seem to have the same capabilities without switching over to the desktop version.

Unreliable information from previous company. Better Price No Contract

Melissa

The Best of the Best

Fabulous

Pros

How i can see how fast our drivers are going and there location. Plus we can go back and check the history on our drivers daily activity.

Cons

All pluses in my book. No cons. Customers Service rocks.

SHANNA

Top of the Line

Love it, I have had the competition call me and try to persuade me to cancel and go with their products but I can't find a reason I would want to. We also dispatch for other owner operators who use a different ELD that we must use their interface and Iabsolutly hate using their product after using onestep gps, Great Job Keep Up the GOOD Work!!

Pros

The ease of use for my drivers and the user-friendly app was amazing, also the customer service is right on point, if i have ever had a question those guys are always right there to answer the phone!

Cons

There is not anything that I don't like about this ELD, stacked against the big guys you all give them an honest run for their money!

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

Did not like the way their app looked seem generic

Kyle

Why wait, jump on board!!!

See Pros

Pros

Support and Data. We no longer need to call our team members and ask "Where are you?". Office team is fully aware. Allowing us to utilize our resources in a much greater controlled manner.

Cons

The program was to easy to install and set up...

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

Great service and Information on the front end when I called in!

Great product. Great price!

I would highly recommend this GPS solution.

Pros

Ease of implementation. Top notch customer service.

Cons

More streamlined set up of notifications.

Connectivity and pricing.

Reasons for switching to One Step GPS

Zuibe's product line did not seem to keep pace with current tech. Neither their sales team or tech team was accessible after purchasing.

Richard

Great Service

Perfect Match for our company

Pros

Very easy to use every time. Always know where my crews are

Cons

Nothing. Its a perfect match for our size company

Scott

What a great decision for our company!

We researched many different asset tracking solutions before choosing One Step GPS. We chose this solution after seeing demonstrations of the product, cost reviews compared to others and the willingness to make the One Step GPS product fit our specific company needs and wishes.

Pros

The highly customizable features which allow us to tailor this asset tracking solution to our specific needs.

Cons

The fact that it pointed out our previous failures to see detailed areas we should have seen :)

Reasons for choosing One Step GPS

Cost! Willingness to work with us to make the product fit our needs. Outstanding customer service from the sales team to the development team. And no contracts!

One Step GPS