Routific Reviews

4.88 / 5 (88) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up. "

• "I love the notifications, and the instant route planning- it saves us about 3 hours of work every day. "

• "So easy to use. So easy to make modifications to your stops, drivers, and routes. And the dispatch button is magic."

• Cons

• "Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features."

• "It wasn't immediately obvious how to find on the dashboard the routes already created, but perhaps this was lack of familiarity as I did figure it out after a while. "

• "At times it had trouble locating some of the newer suburbs and the delivery address. Other than that it works really well"

Browse Routific Reviews

Matt from Shields Lab

Exactly what I needed!

I'm running two week-long STEM summer camps for middle schoolers. Our original plan was to have the campers at the local high school all day and we were going to feed them snacks and lunch from our top local caterer. Well, due to COVID19, we have converted camp to an "at home" experience. But we are determined to keep the food component, so we are driving lunch to 35 campers each day. My wife, my friend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and two of my students are doing the driving. Using my free trial, I was able to set up [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as drivers. Then, I was able to plug the 35 campers into routific, optimize the routes, and then dispatch. It was AMAZING. What an incredible product.

Pros

Cons

I have no complaints. Maybe another pricing tier for users like me.

David from True Seasons Organic Kitchen

Slick, clean, easy to use routing software

Our restaurant started delivering a large number of meals for a government program due to COVID-19. We were not prepared for the logistical challenge. At the beginning, we were trying to split up the addresses in Excel by city, print out spreadsheets with addresses for drivers, check off what had been completed, canceled, or rescheduled, take notes, etc. It was a disaster. It was impossible to organize, leaving us with little idea of who delivered what, where, or when. This didn't last long though. I love technology and started looking for a solution. Stumbling upon Routific was a godsend. One look at the website and I could tell that it's a disrupter. After creating an account to do the trial period, I uploaded all the stops and created optimized routes for my drivers in minutes. The UI is so good that it makes everything feel approachable. It isn't intimidating. Deployment for my drivers was almost too easy. Seeing my drivers proceed efficiently on their routes, add photos and notes when necessary, then being left with an easy-to-digest record of deliveries was pure bliss. Enabling customer notifications so my recipients know when to expect their meal delivery (and not needing to call us night and day) was just the cherry on top. Bottom line, it's made a really complex job (dividing, optimizing, and distributing routes to drivers) not only simple, but enjoyable. It's been reliable and easy to use in all aspects. Honestly, it's a work of art.

Pros

My favorite feature about Routific is how easy is it to dispatch routes to drivers. For a brand new driver, all they have to do is install the app on their phone. After that, Routific sends a text message with a link that opens the route automatically in the app. For dispatchers working with tech-impaired employees, this is a life-saver! You don't have to create accounts for them or share passwords or anything like that. The driver app is also attractive with a clean and intuitive UI. It's easy for people to learn to use. As a dispatcher, the web UI is clean and attractive. It feels lightweight even though it's doing a lot. Creating a route with multiple drivers and quite a few stops, especially when there are unique situations, is complex--however, Routific makes it about as easy as I can imagine it being. It is very flexible, allowing for lots of changes and variables, and it handles it all easily. It's nice that the driver app allows drivers to use the navigation app of their choice (Waze, Google Maps, Apple Maps). Not only does it allow for the possibility of superior navigation, but it is also one less thing to teach the driver. The customer notifications are incredibly easy to setup and they work very well.

Cons

As great as the software is, it does get expensive quickly. In fact, for a small business, it's about as expensive as I think we could take, especially with its per vehicle pricing model. I think maybe plans that included a certain number of vehicles might make more sense. Also, the pricing for customer notifications feels exorbitant. It starts at $16 (annual plan, $19 for monthly), which might be reasonable alone, but that price is per vehicle. If you have a few active vehicles on your delivery route, you'll be paying a steep cost for those text messages. This really should be a flat fee service I think. Feature-wise, my main complaint would be in regard to customer notifications--you can only choose SMS only or email only. If you need to mix and match notifications because some stops can't receive SMS notifications and others don't have emails, you're out of luck. Secondarily, while you can see the location of drivers in real-time, Routific does not seem to show the routes that drivers actually took, along with speeds and related data. There have been times when that would have been helpful. It also doesn't seem to provide GPS data to verify the location when the driver marks a delivery completed.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Most route planner apps/software are designed for solo independent contractors, not for a dispatcher and team of drivers. The most relevant competitor is Route4Me. This software appears powerful and generally well-liked, but it's more pricey out the gate for a small operation like mine in order to match the features of Routific. The app seems good, but it does navigation itself instead of allowing driver choice, and it doesn't seem as easy to deploy as the SMS route link that Routific uses. The web interface of the two is not comparable--Routific is FAR superior in terms of ease of use and attractiveness. Not only did Routific offer a compelling feature set for a relatively low cost of entry (although it does add up quickly, as noted above), but it clearly is the newer, disruptive product on the block, offering a modern solution for businesses of all sizes. It was a pretty easy choice.

Michael from The Wandering Market

Efficiency and Increased Delivery numbers

Overall Routific has been easy to use. It works well with our order system and is affordable for our small business. I like the visual representation of the stops. It allows at a glance understanding of how the day is progressing.

Pros

I like the customer notifications. Allows us to do faster drops and means more deliveries a day. I like the ease of rescheduling or cancelling deliveries.

Cons

I would like to send different notification messages to different types of customers. being able to assign 2 different messages to specific customers would be a bonus I would like to use coordinates more. making it easier to enter coordinates into the "add a stop" quickly would be extremely beneficial as we serve many rural areas without addresses.

Price, usability

Reasons for Switching to Routific

Price mostly. Onfleet was less user friendly.

Cristina from I-Drive NASCAR

Good system, well designed, but too pricey if I only need for 1 driver.

The faster routes for the job.

Pros

How quick it puts the routes together and that you can select different options. And the customer service.

Cons

I was very disappointed to know that to retrieve my driver notes and places she stops, I had to pay an additional fee.

Response from Routific

Replied December 2017

Cristina, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry you didn't think Routific was worth the money. It's true that in order to track your drivers and collect notes, you need to subscribe to our live tracking feature. I'm sorry if this wasn't clearly communicated to you before signing up.

Rachel from German Holiday Market

Not Fake News: This App is Truly Great

There are a lot of disappointing apps out there in the Shopify app store and often the weaknesses are not immediately apparent, so only after trial and error and heartache does one realize the app does not meet expectations. It is incredibly refreshing to use an app that met and exceeded expectations.

Pros

With just a little figuring we were able to use Routific with great results. Easy to create driver profiles, easy to set up with orders from Shopify, easy for drivers to use.  We are a first time e-commerce site and plunged directly into making about 25 daily local deliveries in an area that spans 75 miles. All our drivers are volunteers so they had no special experience making deliveries, and I had no experience making routes. With Routific, it was so easy to select the orders in Shopify and in minutes have an optimal route. The app is browser based which the drivers really appreciated, they didn't want yet another app on their phones, and it meant there were almost no instructions I had to communicate to them. They got a text, they opened the program on the browser, and off they went. When each delivery was finished, the app checked it off and sent them to the next address. Soooo user-friendly!

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Did not allow us to select any order in Shopify, we could only add to the route order which had "local delivery" selected for the shipping option. Whereas Routific allows you to add any order to your route.

Joel from Dorset Australia

Industry: Wholesale

My experience with Routific - what an wonderful company and an amazing product.

We had used the Routific API when conducting a costing exercise late last year and had found it exceptionally easy to use. 3 months ago when we decided to start delivering some of our own freight in a van we turned to Routific again and began using the software using xls files to import the delivery information. within two weeks our team had integrated it with our ERP so that these imports were not necessary making it a breeze to manage the van and the ever changing runs. Also this review would not be compleat without a shoutout to Alfin. he has been absolutaly wonderful to work with.

Pros

Ease of Use. It was exceptionally easy for my team to integrate with our ERP. This is due to the API being well structured and the Documentation being well laid out and containing all the relevant information. The UI is very well laid out and my staff had no trouble at all learning how to use it. Our driver also finds the web interface easy to use and very intuitive. the way he can open the next destination in Google Maps saves him a lot of time.

Cons

I don’t really see any Cons. The Features that I would like to see in the software in the future are, the ability to track the driver in realtime and possibility a native Android App.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

I had used RouteXL for a previous cost analysis exercise a number of years ago and found that it lacked the ability to give me number of hours and km travelled on each Route.

Marino from Blómstra

Great route planner for SME

Pros

In the beginning I liked how easy it was to set up and start. I just exported my customer's addresses into a CSV document and started planning routes. Saved me a ton of time. Later on I started to love the API that they offer so now I have all kinds of optimization and time saving features built in.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think that I haven't been able to solve in some way using Routific. It fulfills all my needs.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

It seemed like it was easier to start using Routific. Since then the customer service is really what has made Routific stand out to its competitors.

Jonathan from Panama Naturals

Made my deliveries 3x more productive

Very positive. Easy. It took me a couple of days to learn how to input all the info and manage it and know how the dispatch works and everything. Very positive.

Pros

Its intuitive, it has awesome features like the client notifications, and everytime I had a question I was serviced in a very comprehensive and friendly fashion. They didnt stop until I said I was satisfied.

Cons

Just a little bug that you can't manually input the coordinates of a place, it has to be uploaded from excel every time.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

There were up front complications on setting up the product and learning how to use. It required this guy from India to call me and chat with me and they werent very aware of what I was going through. It took too much energy to understand and get started. Routific was very simple compared to those other products.

Jeff from Wood-Hall Logistics

What a Find!

I'm really not sure where our company be without Routific! We have been able to perform at a peak level due to to the software, allowing our staff to handle a large volume of deliveries, with minimal effort...

Pros

Ability to plan, route and manage daily trips through basic and simple steps!

Cons

The inability to close Canada/US border when routing trips Routing trips over the course of multiple days

Reasons for Choosing Routific

The power of the software at the price point.

Jamie from Knead Bakery

Great For Small online Business that have a number of drivers

Pros

very easy to set up, upload bulk orders/deliveries and very quick to adjust the deliveries into a smooth route. I really like the live tracking, when customer call and ask when they will get there order I can easily check the system and give the customer a realistic time frame.

Cons

It would be great if you could have an admin app for phones. when customers call me about there order i have to always go to a PC login in open the program then fine the route etc. if it was an admin phone app that can see the live routes it would be very helpful for people on the go. As a small/medium business who has just started online sales you have to subscribed to many applications. you need to pay for online store, integration apps (zapier), Mailchimp and now for delivery a routific. when you compare routific to the other apps on the chain i spend more money on it and get the lower level (less premium version) where on my other apps i pay less but i am on higher tiers.

price and functionality

Reasons for Switching to Routific

the other program never worked, did not get my money back and overall it sucked. the other applications i saw like this were either too big and not suitable or to small and less functional,

Kajetan from ZdravaDostava

Simple as bread

Excellent made my life a lot simpler. If we scale, I hope it will scale with us. I also like the support guys were super helpfull

Pros

The simplicity is king. I dont have to show my drivers anything the administration is funny how easy it is. The other software made the whole task look super difficult with a ton of features I didn't use. I also like the interface, the simple use of colors. Its so simple my little brother can use it.

Cons

It is maybe laking some simple features like more notes for drivers. I would need a note that I can name. My guys have to put bread in to deliveries and for them to know how much to but I would like a costumizible note that i could name Bread and just add 1,2,3... Also there are a few bugs, and the softwere becomes a bit slow to respond when you go 250+delivery.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Ease of use, and the feature to export the solution. Probably all of them have this feature but It was just too difficult to find ;)

Response from Routific

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the great review! You mentioned that you'd like to create notes for drivers. We in fact have this this! You can use "custom fields" when you upload your stops. https://academy.routific.com/en/articles/1370850-custom-fields-and-how-to-add-them

Rissa from New Horizon Baptist Church

No words to describe how helpful and easy to use Routific is!!!

Pros

Our church has a large scale fundraiser two to three times per year where we make and distribute approx 1000 chicken salad lunches across our community (~25 mile radius). All deliveries must be completed in about 2.5-3 hours and everyone participating is a volunteer (no previous professional delivery experience). Traditionally we were having problems getting enough volunteers to manage the delivery due to inefficiency in travel, lack of knowledgeable directions to delivery sites, frustration faced when deliveries were not made in timely fashion. I decided we had to make a change if we wanted to continue our fundraiser. I chose Routific because of its integration with turn by turn directions, its stellar routing algorithm, the ability to publish route to phone with navigation, and ease of managing routing/driver assignments. I absolutely could not be more impressed with the way Routific allowed me to send drivers out with easy to understand routes that made sense to them and easily allowed us to deliver meals at the proper time. Every driver returned with nothing but positive comments from the experience and promised to serve as delivery driver again next time! As the coordinator and admin of the project (with no routing or delivery experience) the software was quite intuitive and easy to use. The online help docs are top notch. Use of the software was very simple to learn and implement. Thank you Routific for developing a solution that fits so well for our needs!!

Cons

Really have nothing negative about the software at all to share. It is expensive for our situation where we have two to three one day events per year but have 10 or more drivers on those three days. If your business is delivery this produce would be an absolutely cost effective investment just on the fuel and time it saves alone. Highly recommend Routific!

Davonna from Zach-Low Inc

We love using this software! Great service!!!

Pros

The many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.

Cons

I would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.

Sean from Dave Purchase Project

Made Our Days Way Easier!

Fantastic! This was exactly what we had been looking for for months.

Pros

This software was a godsend. Since Covid, we have primarily been servicing our participants via delivery. For months we were trying to find an application that would be beneficial and save us valuable time and resources, so we can better serve our community. Fortunately, I received a delivery from another company that was utilizing Routific and they couldn't stop singing it's praises. We've been able to serve a greater number of people at a more efficient rate. The features have allowed for better and more in-depth services to be provided by our team. We love the fact that routes are saved and can be analyzed at a later date. And the real-time progress reports are extremely beneficial. Our drivers also appreciate the freedom to utilize any map system on the back-end. The editing tools were easily learned and applied. All in all, a great program.

Cons

The only issues we came across, were the occasions in which we had to stop what we were doing after the routes had been published and we're trying to dispatch the routes. It would intermittently ask for permissions that had already been given. Not always ideal, when we're rushing out the door. But again, this happens only once in awhile.

Simon from Millett Road Maker

Delivering in times of Pandemic

Great, we've always done limited home delivery of our sourdough, but with the COVID19 lock down, demand for home delivery has sky-rocketed, and I needed a system that was quick to set up and would save me time overall. I've been really happy with Routific, it was easy to create a CSV export from my ordering system that fed straight into the app.

Pros

Best features are the easy import from a CSV, and the fact that it remembers your data mapping for future imports. And the customer notification feature is great, it means I don't have to deal with calls. Also, the predicted delivery times are incredibly accurate.

Cons

I haven't found a way to say deliver to location A before delivering to location B, say if we have to pick up stock from one supplier, before delivering to another customer. I can do it manually though.

Douglas from Blode Kuh LLC

I never give 5 stars...

Super happy! We needed an intuitive, plug and play solution for managing several drivers at the same time and Routific saved the day. Customer service has also been excellent and willing to work with us. It's pricey but worth every penny.

Pros

We had to pivot quickly from doing farmers markets to making deliveries after coronavirus hit. Routific ended up being a perfect solution for us, helping us manage 5 drivers and 150 deliveries all delivering on the same day. Getting set up was super intuitive and quick, and we were operationalized within an hour of creating an account. The routing algorithm isn't very customizable, but it's very easy to drag and drop stops from one driver to another, or to shift the stops around. Driver experience was very smooth as well.

Cons

Team at Routific is still adding features, so this will likely be outdated soon after writing (April 3, 2020). The interaction between the software and native map apps on the phone could use a little work. Also as mentioned, the routing algorithm is set up to basically only give out an even number of stops to each driver, regardless of length of route. It's easy enough to fix and we can ship a full manifest, exactly how we want it, with 15 minutes of work after uploading the stops.

Daniel from BCloudy LTD

Simple and Scalable route planning software that saves you time

Simple to setup, simple to use. Fun and informative with the facts about bees (lots of apps miss this 'pleasure' aspect). Can highly recommend Routific for route planning for any size business.

Pros

Routific is really easy to use, especially when uploading addresses via csv. We went for a 'simple' integration approach of exporting orders from our website into csv and importing them into routific. Only brand new addresses (that aren't even on google maps yet) had a bit of difficulty - but for context, it's about 10 in every 2000 deliveries we made where we had to manually adjust those addresses. Overall, super pleasant app!

Cons

Main missing feature would be the ability to have multiple users without needing to share a single login. And then the other feature that would be nice would be the ability to 'drop' addresses onto the map without having to rely on the address search function.

Emanuel from Jüdische österreichische HochschülerInnen

Routific is the best routing planner!

Pros

During the coronavirus crisis my Organization started building a network of volunteers to deliver groceries and medications to 1500+ members which are above 65 years old of our local community. With routific we found the perfect solution to our routing needs, its ease of use and modern design made planning all the stops easy, and to top it all off our volunteers can click which stops they have completed allowing us to see where they are. One of the best features is the SMS notifications allowing us to give our customers a time-window of when they can expect a delivery to occur, this helped us to stay in touch with them and get feedback easily. All in all after having gone through multiple trials of other softwares before routific I can really recommend this as a routing software.

Cons

Currently the routing is only for cars, it would be cool to be able to change the route optimization for cargo-bicycles for example. Everything else works perfectly!

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Ease of use, better features and that it works on all devices because it is web-based, so no installations needed!

Stefano from Capone Food

Innovation and quality for your transport

I had a really good time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Routific's consultant and has always helped me if there were problems. I am also very happy with the economic aspect; they have always been willing to discuss and meet my requests.

Pros

In a few moments the software is able to organize my deliveries. It provides very important support for my drivers.

Cons

There are very few aspects that I don't like. I would like Routific to offer me an alternative when planning tours, if some deliveries are excluded from planning due to lack of time or other problems.

Patricia from MARTEL EXPRESS

Love Routific!

Pros

I love this software because it is so simple and easy to use. It helps us a lot with our daily runs. It's a really easy and great tool to have. Customer service is amazing. They are really committed to this product and to their customers.

Cons

There are a few things that are still missing. For example, switching an order from one date to another would be extremely helpful as some customers are not available on some dates. Also being able to select more than 1 order to unschedule it. I like to make my own runs but Routific routes them on its own and I have to unschedule them 1 by 1.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Nice interface and easy to use!

Jen from Fair Share Fare

Industry: Food Production

Game-changer for small scale food distribution and food relief org.

Brilliant. Love it. And...to top it off every bit of correspondence we've had with the Routific HQ has been fast, responsive and generous. Go team!

Pros

We love this software and are constantly discovering other capabilities that allow us to scale and manage constant changing variables (e.g. different drivers, destinations, loads, etc.). This software was a game changer for us in the Covid response. We were able to grow quickly - 6-fold in terms of capacity to distribute low cost/no cost food to four local suburbs.

Cons

It would be great to see this software integrated with the Open Food Network online platform. It could really catapult small-scale food producers, farmers and food hubs to aggregate, distribute and transport their produce and goods quickly and efficiently to markets and consumers. In writing this...it was only that we had to do quite a bit of back end work on spreadsheets to make them integrate better with the Routific format.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

We learned about Routific when we were hitting our heads against the wall and one of us posted a 'help' on Facebook for recommendations. Someone responded that they heard Routific was working well with another food hub and we jumped on it. We've never turned back.

Reasons for Switching to Routific

Poor time efficiency and way too much administration and errors.

Nat from Reverend Nat's Hard Cider

Designed for API integration, Routific is highly usable and excels with its own UI

I started using Routific to build a direct to consumer same-day home delivery program of hard cider and beer. In less than three weeks, my team of four drivers has made over 1000 deliveries. Routific is central tool to managing this process. I demo'ed two other solutions before selecting Routific.

Pros

Extremely low learning curve. UI is simple to understand. High quality and rapid response to help requests. No unnecessary features. Flexibility in how you use it. Does not push you into one style. Useful for same-day delivery businesses, which are a big challenge. Excellent trial offer to get you started.

Cons

Some of the UI elements are a bit buggy requiring careful clicking. (Route/stop timeline) Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. (Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.)

See above!

Reasons for Switching to Routific

Routific had an easier UI, less cluttered, making for faster work. Routific's algorithm consistently produced shorter route mileage for the same set of stops.

Great software

Overall it is a great product.

Pros

The ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.

Cons

We are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

Response from Routific

Replied September 2018

Hey there! Thanks for the review. Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures. If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.

Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does. If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Pros

Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Cons

The solution is missing analytics of your routes

Ed from LKN Images

Industry: Photography

Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Routific team!

Routific has been a fantastic help for me as we tackle a charity project during the pandemic. We are photographers doing The Front Steps Project ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). As of this review, we have been able to raise over $25,000 in donations to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Without Routific, there is no way we could generate as many donations as we do because we could not get to as many people. Also, it’s amazing for up-front planning. I can take 50-100 address in a community, dump into Routfic and then easily break the project into days – the first 20-25 are day 1, then next 20-25 are day 2, etc. It would be a nightmare for me to try to figure that out manually. Thank you for making it available for charities like this project!!!

Pros

Ease of use. Simple integration/import from Excel data (or any CSV data source). Integration into mobile device GPS products (Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps). Accuracy of routing. Ability to integrate exceptions (time windows) at the individual customer/stop level. Customer service is great!

Cons

I really don't have any cons to mention.

Ryan from 412 Food Rescue

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy to use, quick to set up, fully featured

Providing route optimization for door to door delivery of emergency food supplies to home-bound seniors, as well as quarantined or isolated families with children would not have been possible without this.

Pros

Really appreciated that I do not need to enter an end location point to enable route optimizations. We don't know where our drivers will end up after a route, we just need the route to be as fast as possible.

Cons

So far I have not found anything I like least, I suppose that I wish I did not have to download the solution to see a table view of the route just to check it, I'd like to be able to see the table view right in the browser so I can catch mistakes with load, notes, timing etc. I find the timeline feature confusing and not as helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Price, easy of setup, SAAS, API features.

Joel from Dirty Girl Produce

Industry: Farming

Route

I am a tech learner and the software is very user friendly and the tech support iS very helpful. I would have a hard time with out tech support

Pros

It is still amazing to me that there exists routing software. I could not do what we do with out it. The dispatch window is very user friendly

Cons

I use Barn2Door for my online store selling our vegetables with pickup locations, home deliveries and restaurant deliveries. I would like to see more merging of the software so everything is internal and automatic. That said its not too hard once you learn how to download a csv file and import it into the app

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Seemed to fit my needs best. We are a small farm. Not too big mot too small

Reasons for Switching to Routific

Routific Is way better and you can add the delivery item. Placemaker was nice at first but i found quick the limitations and then someone from B2D suggested i try routific

August 2016

Peter from Autoshred

August 2016

Cracks an impossible code on a daily basis - lightning fast

I own a document destruction business. Every day I put two drivers out into the field, each servicing between 15 and 20 clients a day. No two days are the same. And these stops are within 120 miles radius of my office. There is just no way to do this manually. With Routific, I export a CSV file from my CRM of the day's work, upload it into Routific and within 2 minutes, the software plots the optimal solution for me. Better yet, I can manually override the plot and then the software will optimize the route base upon my manual "tweaking." The software also allows me to customize on a "per stop basis" the duration of each stop (they can range from 5 minutes to 4 hours), which truck services which client (the small truck in New York City, the big truck for larger jobs). Very handy. Truly impressive optimization software.

Pros

Fast Flexible Easy to use UI Powerful

Cons

The colors of the plots are hard to reach (colors are too similar).

Response from Routific

Replied November 2016

Thanks so much, Peter. Really glad we're able to help your business soar! We're adjusting the color scheme in an upcoming release, so those pins will be more easily distinguishable. Cheers!

Rachel from Dinner on the Table

Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.

Pros

It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

Adam from Veg To Your Door

Industry: Food Production

Easy to use, good value for money, brilliant customer support

Really lovely people, great customer service. Good response times and always happy to help.

Pros

Really easy to use and my partner uses it mostly and she’s not the best with computers. Brilliant customer service. Had an issue with the address not showing up properly when selecting lines 2 and 3 when inputting from excel, but was straight forward enough for me to figure out where I was going wrong.

Cons

Our driver says that following on a phone isn’t the easiest. He says that if he goes into a customer, when he comes out it automatically pings to the top of the list of deliveries.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Ease of use and pretty straight forward. Customer service team make me feel at ease knowing if anything goes wrong, we have a quick response time which we need with deliveries 6 days a week. Thanks so much guys :)

John from Bunnell High School

Unorthodox use, spectacular results!

I am a physics teacher at a high school in Stratford CT and I needed some way to plot out a route as I delivered congratulation balloons to all my seniors while they were all stuck at home during the COVID-19 quarantine. Routific provided me with a free trial with unlimited stops, something none of the other software and apps I looked at was willing to do. With no training and no experience using anything like this before I was able to upload my student list and produce a route in minutes. I sent the route to my phone and once on the road Routific seamlessly provided me with turn by turn directions via google maps. An endeavor that could have taken me days took minutes to plan and a couple of hours to execute.

Pros

1) The ability to upload stops from a csv file. 2) The ability to view the route before publishing to my driver. 3) The integration with google maps for turn by turn directions while driving. 4) The ease with which I was able to create, edit and reuse routes.

Cons

Because of my unorthodox use of the software I did not come close to exploring its full potential. It did what I needed it to do and it did it well.

Mia from Fraiche Catering

Happy Client

It has been a wonderful experience and has helped save time and headaches during large delivery days.

Pros

I run a catering company where we do front door deliveries daily, sometimes with multiple drivers for up to 50 deliveries. I love that I can input all the addresses and drivers and it will divide the routes out to fit within our delivery window. A huge benefit for us has been the updates to our clients about their delivery along with the in route tracking of the drivers.

Cons

Sometimes we have a driver who finished one route and then switches over to another delivery. It tends to split the second delivery among all drivers and not the specific one. I may just not have learned how to deal with this feature yet as well.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Customer notifications and tracking of the drivers.

David from Delivered Fresh, LLC

Had 24 hours to find a new solution

Forget me, my CUSTOMERS love it! The notifications the system sends out are a huge hit with our customers. Major upgrade for the look and feel of our operation.

Pros

We were under the gun, 24 hours to ship and our old routing software could not handle the volume. In literally 10 minutes I had a trial route set up in Routific. Very intuitive with an easy to use interface. But there were some specific things we needed. Within the hour I had all the information I needed from their Customer Support. That sealed the deal.

Cons

Can't wait for the multi-day route enhancement.

Value and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Routific

Could not handle routes with hundreds of stops

Nicholas from Crèmerie Dalla Rose

Great for managing food deliveries

Rouific allows us to give the best customer service possible to our customers by providing them with accurate arrival times (which is important to us, since we are delivering ice cream- so they have to be there to receive it!).

Pros

Cons

I would like to be able to edit my route through the app on my phone, or at least through a mobile site. Sometimes im on the road and i need to add a stop or reshuffle my route because of construction or a last minute order (or a mistake where I need to run back to the shop and grab a forgotten item!) etc. Having the same functionality on mobile as on desktop would be a great help.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

I couldn't find an alternative product in my price range.

Kenneth from Yumbel

Routific really saves us time

Great!

Pros

The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Cons

Response from Routific

Replied March 2019

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

Laurence from Pied de Cochon

Friendly user

Really good. Best routing app so far

Pros

Easy to use even if you are not an IT. We use it 2 times a year for 2 big seasons of delivery.

Cons

Add drivers more easy and automatic. Call customer notice 15min in advance option.

Ray from Got Laundry?, LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Got Laundry? Logistical nightmare, no more!

Routific is magnificent! I had been spending time and money looking for a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for our delivery business for nearly 7 years. Several months ago I found routific and all our needs have been met. User friendly! Precise, efficient, and cost effective. I would recommend routific for all small and medium size delivery fleet businesses.

Pros

User friendly, cost effective and simple to manipulate.

Cons

No GPS real time tracking. But it's said to be coming soon.

Brandon from Sevun Scientific, Inc.

As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.

Pros

- Online routing with previous route history - The ability to one more many stops around was very useful - Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features

Cons

- Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more - Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

Response from Routific

Replied April 2018

Hi Brandon, Thank you so much for the review! Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again. Best wishes!

Mike from Twyford Prescription Delivery Volunteers

From 0-700 deliveries in 5 days

I was asked by a local organisation to help deliver meals to key workers and the elderly during the Covid lockdown. I found Routific online and we did our first group of deliveries the following day. Enormously impressed by support, simplicity and efficiency of the software, and was able to train other in its use in a matter of minutes. A couple of days later I was asked to help with a similar project, this time helping our local pharmacy put together a volunteer network to distribute prescriptions to the elderly and vulnerable I was able to use the software to manage and track delivery of over 650 packages in the first week!

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, accurate and simple routing

Cons

ONLY gripe is that it can struggle with house names in smaller villages..... but then so does Google Maps

Heather from The Caring and Sharing Exchange

Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!

Pros

The Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!

Cons

n/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.

Anthony from MaximuM Comics

Deliveries simplified

We were tasked with implementing a delivery system for our three stores in less than 48 hours due to COVID-19. If not for Routific, we never would have been able to orchestrate the delivery service as fast or as effectively. If you can afford it, it's worth every penny.

Pros

SMS notifications for drivers and customers, live route tracking/planning, route optimization, signature confirmation, delivery notes

Cons

The price was the hardest thing for us to deal with.

Peter from Rozvojová agentúra BBSK

The best app for optimizing your routes

Routific is helping us to save a precious amount of money and time while delivering food to the most vulnerable people during a corona virus outburst in Slovakia.

Pros

The software is really intuitive and easy to grasp. I appreciate many software's useful features such as live tracking of drivers, interconnection with several GPS apps or import of excel files.

Cons

The software could be available in more languages.

John from Natures Emporium

Easy to use solution

Pros

Software is easy to use to manage our delivery business, drivers like the application on their phone

Cons

Nothing major, but prompts continue to come up even after you check not to see them again

Tracey from Friendly Village Errands

This is the best routing software!

I have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease. I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient. I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.

Walid from Corporación Luis Eduardo Nieto Arteta

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The best app to set up your routes

I use Routific in my company where i have to prepare and deliver meals. Everyday we have new customers with different address and this app organize it so the truck can deliver the meal within the best possible route.

Pros

Routific is a Route optimizer that helps you organize the best route possible to save time and fuel. What i like the most is that it has two interfaces: dispatcher mode and driver mode to make it easier to understand.

Cons

I think the middle plan could be less expensive, considering the small companies like mine that are just beginning in the business.

Nick from Low n Slow Meat Co

Simple 7 Affordable

Been great - I cannot think of any additional features a business like ours would need.

Pros

As a business introducing home delivery for the first time - and with little background in logistics this has been simple to use, great for customer communication and all for a great price.

Cons

Haven't found any shortfalls to date with the software

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Seemed very simple when reading through the specs, free trial always an advantage, early customer support outstanding.

Jason from Olive Branch Field Services

Best routing product available!

Pros

The ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.

Tijj from Mattenservice

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy to use, great support

Pros

Easy to use Great onboarding Awesome support Lots of developments

Cons

We having a returning business, which can be switched very easily. I would love to have feedback from routific when we should service which customer. Instead of "only" planning the customers I upload.

Not user friendly Not optimal routes Slow optimizing

Fishmonger from Food and beverages

Fantastic

Perfect

Pros

I love everything about this software. I thought my company would never be able to implement a sophisticated and meaningful routing system that could communicate with my customers. Boy was I wrong. This software is easy to use for everyone involved and covers all of the trouble spot I had before when trying to make deliveries work. Not only that, their engineers were able to build a custom solution quickly to make sure our unique pack lists and packing style would be accommodated. I can breathe again!

Cons

none that I can think of at this time. It's great

Reasons for Switching to Routific

Said delivery company was not producing quality routes. Disorganized. No delivery windows. This allowed us to bring this part of our business back in house and do it right

Kim from The Berkshire Valet

Vast Increase in Efficiency and Customer Communication

We have greatly decreased what we were paying drivers, before Routific. Now our routes are extremely efficient and we are able to shop in order of the order of deliveries. Customers are extremely happy and our productivity has increased. This was a game changer

Pros

My company does deliveries in an expansive rural area. Routific has made our deliveries extremely efficient and has saved us a lot of money, and time.

Cons

I wish there was another way to pay, other than by individual driver