• Pros

• "Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up. "

• "So easy to use. So easy to make modifications to your stops, drivers, and routes. And the dispatch button is magic."

• "The simplest, easiest and most functional platform I have ever used. I best of all, it truly works the way I need. "

• Cons

• "Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features."

• "At times it had trouble locating some of the newer suburbs and the delivery address. Other than that it works really well"

• "Barely any! I couldn't swap drivers and routes easily, but they sent me a workaround that worked great."

Browse Routific Reviews

Matt from Shields Lab

Exactly what I needed!

I'm running two week-long STEM summer camps for middle schoolers. Our original plan was to have the campers at the local high school all day and we were going to feed them snacks and lunch from our top local caterer. Well, due to COVID19, we have converted camp to an "at home" experience. But we are determined to keep the food component, so we are driving lunch to 35 campers each day. My wife, my friend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and two of my students are doing the driving. Using my free trial, I was able to set up [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as drivers. Then, I was able to plug the 35 campers into routific, optimize the routes, and then dispatch. It was AMAZING. What an incredible product.

Pros

Cons

I have no complaints. Maybe another pricing tier for users like me.

Joel from Dorset Australia

Industry: Wholesale

My experience with Routific - what an wonderful company and an amazing product.

We had used the Routific API when conducting a costing exercise late last year and had found it exceptionally easy to use. 3 months ago when we decided to start delivering some of our own freight in a van we turned to Routific again and began using the software using xls files to import the delivery information. within two weeks our team had integrated it with our ERP so that these imports were not necessary making it a breeze to manage the van and the ever changing runs. Also this review would not be compleat without a shoutout to Alfin. he has been absolutaly wonderful to work with.

Pros

Ease of Use. It was exceptionally easy for my team to integrate with our ERP. This is due to the API being well structured and the Documentation being well laid out and containing all the relevant information. The UI is very well laid out and my staff had no trouble at all learning how to use it. Our driver also finds the web interface easy to use and very intuitive. the way he can open the next destination in Google Maps saves him a lot of time.

Cons

I don’t really see any Cons. The Features that I would like to see in the software in the future are, the ability to track the driver in realtime and possibility a native Android App.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

I had used RouteXL for a previous cost analysis exercise a number of years ago and found that it lacked the ability to give me number of hours and km travelled on each Route.

Cristina from I-Drive NASCAR

Good system, well designed, but too pricey if I only need for 1 driver.

The faster routes for the job.

Pros

How quick it puts the routes together and that you can select different options. And the customer service.

Cons

I was very disappointed to know that to retrieve my driver notes and places she stops, I had to pay an additional fee.

Response from Routific

Replied December 2017

Cristina, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry you didn't think Routific was worth the money. It's true that in order to track your drivers and collect notes, you need to subscribe to our live tracking feature. I'm sorry if this wasn't clearly communicated to you before signing up.

Kajetan from ZdravaDostava

Simple as bread

Excellent made my life a lot simpler. If we scale, I hope it will scale with us. I also like the support guys were super helpfull

Pros

The simplicity is king. I dont have to show my drivers anything the administration is funny how easy it is. The other software made the whole task look super difficult with a ton of features I didn't use. I also like the interface, the simple use of colors. Its so simple my little brother can use it.

Cons

It is maybe laking some simple features like more notes for drivers. I would need a note that I can name. My guys have to put bread in to deliveries and for them to know how much to but I would like a costumizible note that i could name Bread and just add 1,2,3... Also there are a few bugs, and the softwere becomes a bit slow to respond when you go 250+delivery.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Ease of use, and the feature to export the solution. Probably all of them have this feature but It was just too difficult to find ;)

Response from Routific

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the great review! You mentioned that you'd like to create notes for drivers. We in fact have this this! You can use "custom fields" when you upload your stops. https://academy.routific.com/en/articles/1370850-custom-fields-and-how-to-add-them

Marino from Blómstra

Great route planner for SME

Pros

In the beginning I liked how easy it was to set up and start. I just exported my customer's addresses into a CSV document and started planning routes. Saved me a ton of time. Later on I started to love the API that they offer so now I have all kinds of optimization and time saving features built in.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think that I haven't been able to solve in some way using Routific. It fulfills all my needs.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

It seemed like it was easier to start using Routific. Since then the customer service is really what has made Routific stand out to its competitors.

Jonathan from Panama Naturals

Made my deliveries 3x more productive

Very positive. Easy. It took me a couple of days to learn how to input all the info and manage it and know how the dispatch works and everything. Very positive.

Pros

Its intuitive, it has awesome features like the client notifications, and everytime I had a question I was serviced in a very comprehensive and friendly fashion. They didnt stop until I said I was satisfied.

Cons

Just a little bug that you can't manually input the coordinates of a place, it has to be uploaded from excel every time.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

There were up front complications on setting up the product and learning how to use. It required this guy from India to call me and chat with me and they werent very aware of what I was going through. It took too much energy to understand and get started. Routific was very simple compared to those other products.

Simon from Millett Road Maker

Delivering in times of Pandemic

Great, we've always done limited home delivery of our sourdough, but with the COVID19 lock down, demand for home delivery has sky-rocketed, and I needed a system that was quick to set up and would save me time overall. I've been really happy with Routific, it was easy to create a CSV export from my ordering system that fed straight into the app.

Pros

Best features are the easy import from a CSV, and the fact that it remembers your data mapping for future imports. And the customer notification feature is great, it means I don't have to deal with calls. Also, the predicted delivery times are incredibly accurate.

Cons

I haven't found a way to say deliver to location A before delivering to location B, say if we have to pick up stock from one supplier, before delivering to another customer. I can do it manually though.

Douglas from Blode Kuh LLC

I never give 5 stars...

Super happy! We needed an intuitive, plug and play solution for managing several drivers at the same time and Routific saved the day. Customer service has also been excellent and willing to work with us. It's pricey but worth every penny.

Pros

We had to pivot quickly from doing farmers markets to making deliveries after coronavirus hit. Routific ended up being a perfect solution for us, helping us manage 5 drivers and 150 deliveries all delivering on the same day. Getting set up was super intuitive and quick, and we were operationalized within an hour of creating an account. The routing algorithm isn't very customizable, but it's very easy to drag and drop stops from one driver to another, or to shift the stops around. Driver experience was very smooth as well.

Cons

Team at Routific is still adding features, so this will likely be outdated soon after writing (April 3, 2020). The interaction between the software and native map apps on the phone could use a little work. Also as mentioned, the routing algorithm is set up to basically only give out an even number of stops to each driver, regardless of length of route. It's easy enough to fix and we can ship a full manifest, exactly how we want it, with 15 minutes of work after uploading the stops.

Emanuel from Jüdische österreichische HochschülerInnen

Routific is the best routing planner!

Pros

During the coronavirus crisis my Organization started building a network of volunteers to deliver groceries and medications to 1500+ members which are above 65 years old of our local community. With routific we found the perfect solution to our routing needs, its ease of use and modern design made planning all the stops easy, and to top it all off our volunteers can click which stops they have completed allowing us to see where they are. One of the best features is the SMS notifications allowing us to give our customers a time-window of when they can expect a delivery to occur, this helped us to stay in touch with them and get feedback easily. All in all after having gone through multiple trials of other softwares before routific I can really recommend this as a routing software.

Cons

Currently the routing is only for cars, it would be cool to be able to change the route optimization for cargo-bicycles for example. Everything else works perfectly!

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Ease of use, better features and that it works on all devices because it is web-based, so no installations needed!

Ryan from 412 Food Rescue

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy to use, quick to set up, fully featured

Providing route optimization for door to door delivery of emergency food supplies to home-bound seniors, as well as quarantined or isolated families with children would not have been possible without this.

Pros

Really appreciated that I do not need to enter an end location point to enable route optimizations. We don't know where our drivers will end up after a route, we just need the route to be as fast as possible.

Cons

So far I have not found anything I like least, I suppose that I wish I did not have to download the solution to see a table view of the route just to check it, I'd like to be able to see the table view right in the browser so I can catch mistakes with load, notes, timing etc. I find the timeline feature confusing and not as helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Price, easy of setup, SAAS, API features.

Rissa from New Horizon Baptist Church

No words to describe how helpful and easy to use Routific is!!!

Pros

Our church has a large scale fundraiser two to three times per year where we make and distribute approx 1000 chicken salad lunches across our community (~25 mile radius). All deliveries must be completed in about 2.5-3 hours and everyone participating is a volunteer (no previous professional delivery experience). Traditionally we were having problems getting enough volunteers to manage the delivery due to inefficiency in travel, lack of knowledgeable directions to delivery sites, frustration faced when deliveries were not made in timely fashion. I decided we had to make a change if we wanted to continue our fundraiser. I chose Routific because of its integration with turn by turn directions, its stellar routing algorithm, the ability to publish route to phone with navigation, and ease of managing routing/driver assignments. I absolutely could not be more impressed with the way Routific allowed me to send drivers out with easy to understand routes that made sense to them and easily allowed us to deliver meals at the proper time. Every driver returned with nothing but positive comments from the experience and promised to serve as delivery driver again next time! As the coordinator and admin of the project (with no routing or delivery experience) the software was quite intuitive and easy to use. The online help docs are top notch. Use of the software was very simple to learn and implement. Thank you Routific for developing a solution that fits so well for our needs!!

Cons

Really have nothing negative about the software at all to share. It is expensive for our situation where we have two to three one day events per year but have 10 or more drivers on those three days. If your business is delivery this produce would be an absolutely cost effective investment just on the fuel and time it saves alone. Highly recommend Routific!

Davonna from Zach-Low Inc

We love using this software! Great service!!!

Pros

The many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.

Cons

I would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.

Stefano from Capone Food

Innovation and quality for your transport

I had a really good time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Routific's consultant and has always helped me if there were problems. I am also very happy with the economic aspect; they have always been willing to discuss and meet my requests.

Pros

In a few moments the software is able to organize my deliveries. It provides very important support for my drivers.

Cons

There are very few aspects that I don't like. I would like Routific to offer me an alternative when planning tours, if some deliveries are excluded from planning due to lack of time or other problems.

Patricia from MARTEL EXPRESS

Love Routific!

Pros

I love this software because it is so simple and easy to use. It helps us a lot with our daily runs. It's a really easy and great tool to have. Customer service is amazing. They are really committed to this product and to their customers.

Cons

There are a few things that are still missing. For example, switching an order from one date to another would be extremely helpful as some customers are not available on some dates. Also being able to select more than 1 order to unschedule it. I like to make my own runs but Routific routes them on its own and I have to unschedule them 1 by 1.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Nice interface and easy to use!

Great software

Overall it is a great product.

Pros

The ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.

Cons

We are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

Response from Routific

Replied September 2018

Hey there! Thanks for the review. Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures. If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.

Nat from Reverend Nat's Hard Cider

Designed for API integration, Routific is highly usable and excels with its own UI

I started using Routific to build a direct to consumer same-day home delivery program of hard cider and beer. In less than three weeks, my team of four drivers has made over 1000 deliveries. Routific is central tool to managing this process. I demo'ed two other solutions before selecting Routific.

Pros

Extremely low learning curve. UI is simple to understand. High quality and rapid response to help requests. No unnecessary features. Flexibility in how you use it. Does not push you into one style. Useful for same-day delivery businesses, which are a big challenge. Excellent trial offer to get you started.

Cons

Some of the UI elements are a bit buggy requiring careful clicking. (Route/stop timeline) Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. (Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.)

See above!

Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does. If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Pros

Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Cons

The solution is missing analytics of your routes

Ed from LKN Images

Industry: Photography

Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Routific team!

Routific has been a fantastic help for me as we tackle a charity project during the pandemic. We are photographers doing The Front Steps Project ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). As of this review, we have been able to raise over $25,000 in donations to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Without Routific, there is no way we could generate as many donations as we do because we could not get to as many people. Also, it’s amazing for up-front planning. I can take 50-100 address in a community, dump into Routfic and then easily break the project into days – the first 20-25 are day 1, then next 20-25 are day 2, etc. It would be a nightmare for me to try to figure that out manually. Thank you for making it available for charities like this project!!!

Pros

Ease of use. Simple integration/import from Excel data (or any CSV data source). Integration into mobile device GPS products (Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps). Accuracy of routing. Ability to integrate exceptions (time windows) at the individual customer/stop level. Customer service is great!

Cons

I really don't have any cons to mention.

August 2016

Peter from Autoshred

August 2016

Cracks an impossible code on a daily basis - lightning fast

I own a document destruction business. Every day I put two drivers out into the field, each servicing between 15 and 20 clients a day. No two days are the same. And these stops are within 120 miles radius of my office. There is just no way to do this manually. With Routific, I export a CSV file from my CRM of the day's work, upload it into Routific and within 2 minutes, the software plots the optimal solution for me. Better yet, I can manually override the plot and then the software will optimize the route base upon my manual "tweaking." The software also allows me to customize on a "per stop basis" the duration of each stop (they can range from 5 minutes to 4 hours), which truck services which client (the small truck in New York City, the big truck for larger jobs). Very handy. Truly impressive optimization software.

Pros

Fast Flexible Easy to use UI Powerful

Cons

The colors of the plots are hard to reach (colors are too similar).

Response from Routific

Replied November 2016

Thanks so much, Peter. Really glad we're able to help your business soar! We're adjusting the color scheme in an upcoming release, so those pins will be more easily distinguishable. Cheers!

Rachel from Dinner on the Table

Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.

Pros

It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

Adam from Veg To Your Door

Industry: Food Production

Easy to use, good value for money, brilliant customer support

Really lovely people, great customer service. Good response times and always happy to help.

Pros

Really easy to use and my partner uses it mostly and she’s not the best with computers. Brilliant customer service. Had an issue with the address not showing up properly when selecting lines 2 and 3 when inputting from excel, but was straight forward enough for me to figure out where I was going wrong.

Cons

Our driver says that following on a phone isn’t the easiest. He says that if he goes into a customer, when he comes out it automatically pings to the top of the list of deliveries.

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Ease of use and pretty straight forward. Customer service team make me feel at ease knowing if anything goes wrong, we have a quick response time which we need with deliveries 6 days a week. Thanks so much guys :)

John from Bunnell High School

Unorthodox use, spectacular results!

I am a physics teacher at a high school in Stratford CT and I needed some way to plot out a route as I delivered congratulation balloons to all my seniors while they were all stuck at home during the COVID-19 quarantine. Routific provided me with a free trial with unlimited stops, something none of the other software and apps I looked at was willing to do. With no training and no experience using anything like this before I was able to upload my student list and produce a route in minutes. I sent the route to my phone and once on the road Routific seamlessly provided me with turn by turn directions via google maps. An endeavor that could have taken me days took minutes to plan and a couple of hours to execute.

Pros

1) The ability to upload stops from a csv file. 2) The ability to view the route before publishing to my driver. 3) The integration with google maps for turn by turn directions while driving. 4) The ease with which I was able to create, edit and reuse routes.

Cons

Because of my unorthodox use of the software I did not come close to exploring its full potential. It did what I needed it to do and it did it well.

Kenneth from Yumbel

Routific really saves us time

Great!

Pros

The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Cons

Response from Routific

Replied March 2019

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

David from Delivered Fresh, LLC

Had 24 hours to find a new solution

Forget me, my CUSTOMERS love it! The notifications the system sends out are a huge hit with our customers. Major upgrade for the look and feel of our operation.

Pros

We were under the gun, 24 hours to ship and our old routing software could not handle the volume. In literally 10 minutes I had a trial route set up in Routific. Very intuitive with an easy to use interface. But there were some specific things we needed. Within the hour I had all the information I needed from their Customer Support. That sealed the deal.

Cons

Can't wait for the multi-day route enhancement.

Value and ease of use.

Ray from Got Laundry?, LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Got Laundry? Logistical nightmare, no more!

Routific is magnificent! I had been spending time and money looking for a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for our delivery business for nearly 7 years. Several months ago I found routific and all our needs have been met. User friendly! Precise, efficient, and cost effective. I would recommend routific for all small and medium size delivery fleet businesses.

Pros

User friendly, cost effective and simple to manipulate.

Cons

No GPS real time tracking. But it's said to be coming soon.

Laurence from Pied de Cochon

Friendly user

Really good. Best routing app so far

Pros

Easy to use even if you are not an IT. We use it 2 times a year for 2 big seasons of delivery.

Cons

Add drivers more easy and automatic. Call customer notice 15min in advance option.

Brandon from Sevun Scientific, Inc.

As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.

Pros

- Online routing with previous route history - The ability to one more many stops around was very useful - Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features

Cons

- Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more - Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

Response from Routific

Replied April 2018

Hi Brandon, Thank you so much for the review! Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again. Best wishes!

Heather from The Caring and Sharing Exchange

Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!

Pros

The Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!

Cons

n/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.

Mike from Twyford Prescription Delivery Volunteers

From 0-700 deliveries in 5 days

I was asked by a local organisation to help deliver meals to key workers and the elderly during the Covid lockdown. I found Routific online and we did our first group of deliveries the following day. Enormously impressed by support, simplicity and efficiency of the software, and was able to train other in its use in a matter of minutes. A couple of days later I was asked to help with a similar project, this time helping our local pharmacy put together a volunteer network to distribute prescriptions to the elderly and vulnerable I was able to use the software to manage and track delivery of over 650 packages in the first week!

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, accurate and simple routing

Cons

ONLY gripe is that it can struggle with house names in smaller villages..... but then so does Google Maps

Anthony from MaximuM Comics

Deliveries simplified

We were tasked with implementing a delivery system for our three stores in less than 48 hours due to COVID-19. If not for Routific, we never would have been able to orchestrate the delivery service as fast or as effectively. If you can afford it, it's worth every penny.

Pros

SMS notifications for drivers and customers, live route tracking/planning, route optimization, signature confirmation, delivery notes

Cons

The price was the hardest thing for us to deal with.

Peter from Rozvojová agentúra BBSK

The best app for optimizing your routes

Routific is helping us to save a precious amount of money and time while delivering food to the most vulnerable people during a corona virus outburst in Slovakia.

Pros

The software is really intuitive and easy to grasp. I appreciate many software's useful features such as live tracking of drivers, interconnection with several GPS apps or import of excel files.

Cons

The software could be available in more languages.

Tracey from Friendly Village Errands

This is the best routing software!

I have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease. I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient. I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.

Walid from Corporación Luis Eduardo Nieto Arteta

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The best app to set up your routes

I use Routific in my company where i have to prepare and deliver meals. Everyday we have new customers with different address and this app organize it so the truck can deliver the meal within the best possible route.

Pros

Routific is a Route optimizer that helps you organize the best route possible to save time and fuel. What i like the most is that it has two interfaces: dispatcher mode and driver mode to make it easier to understand.

Cons

I think the middle plan could be less expensive, considering the small companies like mine that are just beginning in the business.

Jason from Olive Branch Field Services

Best routing product available!

Pros

The ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.

Nick from Low n Slow Meat Co

Simple 7 Affordable

Been great - I cannot think of any additional features a business like ours would need.

Pros

As a business introducing home delivery for the first time - and with little background in logistics this has been simple to use, great for customer communication and all for a great price.

Cons

Haven't found any shortfalls to date with the software

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Seemed very simple when reading through the specs, free trial always an advantage, early customer support outstanding.

Tijj from Mattenservice

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy to use, great support

Pros

Easy to use Great onboarding Awesome support Lots of developments

Cons

We having a returning business, which can be switched very easily. I would love to have feedback from routific when we should service which customer. Instead of "only" planning the customers I upload.

Maxime from Brasseurs du Monde

Splendide software

We program a software connected to Routific and it work perfectly!

Pros

The way to calculate and the open for connect to other software.

Cons

Nothing right now! We hope that will be continue :)

Fishmonger from Food and beverages

Fantastic

Perfect

Pros

I love everything about this software. I thought my company would never be able to implement a sophisticated and meaningful routing system that could communicate with my customers. Boy was I wrong. This software is easy to use for everyone involved and covers all of the trouble spot I had before when trying to make deliveries work. Not only that, their engineers were able to build a custom solution quickly to make sure our unique pack lists and packing style would be accommodated. I can breathe again!

Cons

none that I can think of at this time. It's great

Kim from The Berkshire Valet

Vast Increase in Efficiency and Customer Communication

We have greatly decreased what we were paying drivers, before Routific. Now our routes are extremely efficient and we are able to shop in order of the order of deliveries. Customers are extremely happy and our productivity has increased. This was a game changer

Pros

My company does deliveries in an expansive rural area. Routific has made our deliveries extremely efficient and has saved us a lot of money, and time.

Cons

I wish there was another way to pay, other than by individual driver

Tim from Camp Laundry & Baggage

Great tool

Time saver.

Pros

Organization. It saves vehicles, projects, etc, so everything is easy to access and you can go back and edit them with changes. And the dispatching is great. Drivers love the ability to check off stops and write notes.

Cons

Balancing between vehicles can be tough when you want them to finish around the same time, but adjusting capacity helped that. Also couldn't adjust a project after it's date. So if you put the wrong date, that can cause an issue.

Alexey from BeeStory

BeeStory

Helps me organize a route delivery

Pros

Route optimizing, import stopes, ease to use weblink

Cons

Planning only for one day, no route optimize after publishing

Response from Routific

Replied May 2020

Hi Alexey, Thanks for the great review! You mentioned that you can't optimize a route after publishing. If you have our professional plan, you actually change routes, re-optimize them, and even re-dispatch them to your drivers while they're on the road. Happy to help if you have any questions.

Mike from Frogbox

AMAZING SERVICE!

Frogbox has been a customer of Routific for a while now, and we've reaped the benefits of using this service to organize our daily deliveries and pickups, and to optimize the time our drivers spend on the road. Prior to joining Routific, we did our planning manually, which wasn't the best use of our time. Since implementing Routific into our day to day operations, we've saved time and money, and for a small business like us, it is so important to our bottom line. The team at Routific are wonderful - they're always there to answer questions and to help with any issues. A+ all around!

Response from Routific

Replied November 2016

Thanks so much, Mike! We love aligning with smart companies like Frogbox. Your mission to be help reduce waste is what we at Routific strongly believe in, too!

Rebecca from ReachOUT

I found the software very easy to use, lots of "drag and drop" features that allow you to manipulate your routes and drivers very easily. The one issue that I ran into was the conflict over named ranged in Excel conflicting with the pre-defined column names in the software. Once I deleted the named ranges in the software, this issue went away. The software only recognizes the first worksheet in your workbook, so make sure that the table is located first. I had quite a bit of contact with customer service before purchasing the software and found them to be very responsive (always within an hour or two during business hours) and helpful in answering my questions directly, not just sending me a link to an FAQ.

Vahid from fff - nutrition company

Great Routing Service

Pros

Really well built & excellent quality. Having tested at least 10 different services, Routific was the only one which appeared bug-free and comes with a well-designed user interface.

Cons

No live text messages when delivering. That type of live tracking is super important these days. We are currently using a secondary service to provide this to our clients.

Brittany from Truffleberry Market

Simplified, clear, efficient

efficiency.

Pros

It takes the guesswork and time out of creating our delivery routes! leaving more time for us to sell or produce.

Cons

nothing I don't like so far! It makes everything incredibly easy and efficient. Being able to send the route real time to our drives is amazing

Response from Routific

Replied October 2017

Thanks so much for this review! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you.

Lorena from Guayoyo en Letras

Industry: Food Production

Excellent experience, fast and friendly

Pros

*Reduce food waste *You can see where the drivers are and know when they will make to their next stop. *Easy to use.

Cons

*You can't schedule a delivery for later. It would be a great help to be able to schedule deliveries for the next few days and it will give us a better organization *There is no option for real time traffic or messages

julian from j.m.c. pharmacy

Routific Review

very good, getting a hold of customer service sometimes takes to long.

Pros

optimizes the route which cut off 2 hours on our delivery time and we can see where the driver is.

Cons

before we print out the delivery report we have to cut the cells in excel out that we dont use. if before print it would give us the option which cells we want to be printed out

Roger from Pacific Seafood Texas

Very Easy to use and very accurate

Reduced downtown tremendously

Pros

easy to use and retrieves excel data with a click of a button. can dispatch multiple drivers at the same time, and the driver app is simple.

Cons

Real time traffic would be a great addition , as well as real time driver tracking. There is still more to be explored but overall this software is fantastic.

Mike from Paleo Meals Direct

Routific enabled me to plan my delivery routes and send a copy direct to the driver!

They offered an affordable routing solution and i had the owner contact me directly when i decided to stop using the app

Pros

The feature that I liked the most about Routific was that I could send a copy to my driver directly.

Joseph from Coastline Market

Intuitive product with great customer service

Pros

Dead simple to use. Had our partner drivers and companies using the software immediately.

Cons

Some features are lacking - ex. distinguishing between pickups and dropoffs, auto creating pickups based on mapping with specific drops

Response from Routific

Replied February 2018

Thanks so much for the review, Joseph! And for the feedback. Much appreciated :)