• Pros

• "Overall easy to use, Probley the easiest electronic b.o.l.for car hauling that I've used. Never had any trouble importing it or building any loads"

• "Ease of use and it is very fast. Like that you can use it on a mobile browser as well. Isn't down much. "

• "Easy to use. Driver friendly. Free for 1 truck. Simple and professional way to send BOLs and invoices and logo can be added for a more professional look."

• Cons

• "Only bad thing is that the import function doesn't work on every load but that is to be expected.The rest of the program is great "

• "Unable to login from multiple devices as it was once available and very useful. Unable to have an option to not show price on BOL"

• "Limited app features. I can't send invoices from the app. And I have to pay to add a driver who already has this app and is already paying a fee himself. "

Browse Super Dispatch Reviews

Sean from BacklotCars Inc

Brokering made easy

In brokering its all about time. Super Dispatch auto posts to load boards instead of me manually entering data. And through the Super API I dont have to enter any information into the system as well. With my volume it would take three or four people to do this.

Pros

Ease of use for both my team and the carriers. Its simple for both to pick up how to use the software. Super Dispatch also allows me to save by doing more with less staff and a clear understanding of damage claims with geotagged pictures.

Cons

Managing invoices and marking as paid can be time consuming. Would be nice to connect to Quick books or Netsuite.

sue from Murphy Auto Transport Services

Love Super Dispatch!

Love ebol's ease of use and keeps my drivers moving without the hassle of writing everything down and protects the drivers from false claims as we have pics at pickup as well .

Pros

Easy to use for drivers and dispatch. LOve having EBOLS with pics helps avoid any problems with people trying to claim damage and no more spending time filling out a BOL that takes forever. No more bols getting lost blowing off the trailer etc!

Cons

Wish it could do a little bit more with the reports and setting them up on a weekly basis where they are a saved report.

Skyler from Blue Chip Transportation

Super Dispatch has helped change the way we run our business!

Pros

- Ease of Use - Timeliness of Response - Customization - Price - Layout and Design - Robust Features for the life cycle of an order.

Cons

- Lack of advanced reporting features - Lack of robust accounts payable/receivable

Anthony from Wagoner Enterprises LLC

Greatest Auto Transport software available... Does not get any easier or better than this..

Pros

It is a all in one software that simplifies everything related to Auto transport. It auto populates most of the information saving serious time and serious money. Quick rundown: Scan vehicle VIN bar code, take pictures to mark damages, have customer sign on your phone, then email or fax them their copy! All this within the app. Every load ever done is also saved and can be pulled up in an instant whether it is from last month or last year. Also, no need to carry paper! Paper is sloppy, gets lost, dirty, and is just not as professional in these modern times. Everything is saved across the cloud and is available from any browser on any computer (Mac, Windows, Linux). It is also compatible with iPhones and Android. Need to upgrade your junk or lost phone? Simple, get your fancy new phone, download the app and login. You are now right back where you left off! Does not get any easier than this. Last thing, Customer Support is top notch. Probably the best support I have received anywhere regarding anything.

Cons

As cheesy as this sounds, there is nothing I don't like about this software. Whenever there was something I didn't like, or thought could be improved. I reached out to support from the app and had a chat with them regarding the issue. It's as simple as sending a text message to someone, and they ALWAYS respond fast.

thomas from Elite Transport Solutions inc

Super Dispatch Review

positive

Pros

we enjoy the bill of lading features the most

Cons

broker tms , its should all be within one system .

Mikhail from East-West Express Hauling LLC

Pretty useful, pricey but useful

Pros

Integration with other brokers, all in one for inspection, Bill of lading, invoicing and dispatching

Melissa from TNAC LOGISTICS, INC

User friendly and great customer service

Pros

It is easy to use. If I have any questions or problems, they answer right away or get back to me quickly.

Cons

Some functions are missing or need improvement.

Reasons for Choosing Super Dispatch

Features and customer service.

Bill from Quality Transport

Super Dispatch has revolutionized our business. We get constant praise from our customers!

Pros

Super Dispatch is so easy to use. It has made our business look very professional and we constantly get complimented on the quality of our paperwork generated through this software. It has created peace of mind for us and our customers with the quality of each inspection including the pics. the fact that inspections can not be changed while in route has gained us even more customers than ever before. Importing from Central Dispatch can be done with the click of the mouse which saves a bunch of time. The dashboard was made so that it is so intuitive its almost too good to be true. We love that we can track our trucks through the software and get immediately notified when vehicles are picked up and delivered. With a few clicks of the mouse we are able to start the billing process (including importing right into Quickbooks). No more FedEx necessary to mail in the paperwork! We have saved more money on mailing than Super Dispatch costs us per month. Our drivers love how simple the app is to use. The team at Super Dispatch has always been there for us from the start resolving any user errors we had created within a matter of minutes. Love the fact that the Super Dispatch team is always open to suggestions on improvements and constantly adding additional features that make our job so much easier. The quality of service we have gotten from both the software and the support team will make us customers as long as we are in business!

Cons

We have actually not had any reason to dislike the Super Dispatch software. My only regret is that we did not know about it sooner.

Bridger from Legacy Logistics LLC

Life saver!

From the beginning Super Dispatch has been quick and helpful! They are a valuable part of our operations.

Pros

I love the fact that I can see which carriers run certain lanes! I've covered multiple loads quick using this feature.

Cons

Only thing I was I could see is the dispatcher side of the loadboard. I like to view popular lanes and what it costs to go certain places.

Nelson from Isaiah melson logistics llc

It is a very useful app for the driver and it saves time you don't have to go through a lot of paper

It save me time keep my trips and loads on record don't have to worry about lost papers on papers getting wet and all thoes kind of matters especially when you work from outside.i can keep a track on who has paid and who hasn't by a click of a button.it is a good idea to have this app especially now where the ELD is very much unforced by DOT that will save your a lot of time,because i don't want to spend my time filling some documents instead of driving.All my friends i tell them about it and they have downloaded the app and they see the amount of time they where wasting by filling the paper work.so it is an ideal to have this app when you want to use your time efficiently.

Pros

Saves time.less paper work easy to use.you can even click on address you get your GPS navigation don't have to type all that.

Cons

I haven't had any issues since i been using it so i don't have the dislike matters.Every one i work with understand the app and likes it.

Jonathan from CG Auto Logistics Inc

They Care

It is helping to automate many broker functions and helps with our overall peace of mind and ultimately customer service.

Pros

Their goal is to build the best software for people in the auto transport industry. There is no other company out there right now that is approaching auto transport TMS the way they are.

Cons

It is still being built to be what they want but they are open to input from the end user and even request it.

Georgia from Sandhill Auto Transport

Single truck right now. Easy app. New to the online BOLs and thought this would be a good start.

Easy, free way to start with one truck and keep track of all loads. Professional looking software that eliminates the need for paper BOLs.

Pros

Cons

When email is sent from admin desktop, the email box stays up, which makes me question if I sent the email. It allows you to send the email again and again without the box going away. Invoice date is not adjustable. It would be nice to change the date to the delivery date instead of the day the invoice was printed. It would also be nice to be able to adjust the delivery date, on the admin side, if the driver forgot to mark "delivered". Would like a better driver report and pay report. Maybe even a place to put costs deducted from each load, like pulls or other fees paid...that would be deducted from gross.

Easy interface

Pros

The UI is quick and easy to navigate. There was little training needed for our broker/dispatchers.

Cons

While there are many APIs readily available, the reporting aspect of Super Dispatch is still in development. We are looking forward to more robust reports and finance integrations.

Aleta from A McKneelys Global Enterprises LLC

This app makes the job for us as transporters so much easier. It does all of the work.

Pros

I like being able to mark all of the damages on the actual photos of the vehicles. I also like being able to upload most dispatch sheets which saves time manually inputting information and it gives the option to email the BOL to the customers right after pick up which most dispatchers appreciate. This app really saves time. It not only sends the BOL, it also sends the invoice so that I'm able to get my payments on the way to me the moment the vehicle is delivered.

Cons

The thing that I like least about Super Dispatch is sometimes I might accidentally delete a vehicle because it's been uploaded twice and if I delete the one with the photos, although I'm able to retrieve the vehicle, I lose the photos.

Paul from Paul English Trucking LLC

Very easy to use

Easy to use even if your not up to speed with computers

Pros

Cons

Sometimes when u send it , it goes to spam files . And the customer may be waiting on it .it has happened a few times at different customers so don't know what that's about

Sandra from Mid Carolina Logistics Inc

Great app, sends professional invoices, helps stay organized

Pros

That it keeps the loads organized and integrates with quickbooks. You can research loads and everything is there at your fingertips. You can also track your driver which helps inform customers of delivery times.

Cons

I liked everything about this program. It was easy for our driver to use, easy for the office to use.

frank from Arrow Logistics

Very easy to use!!!!! Make paperwork and billings very easy. Best software out there.

Keep track of billing keep track of loads keep track of pictures and signatures keeps track of contact info allows you to send email and fax

Pros

Keeps track of billings. Keeps record for each load like pictures and time stamps everything. Also keeps the signatures in order and allows to to send email and fax right away

Ian from Ideal Auto Carriers

There has be some bugs. They are fast to acknowledge your bug but slow to fix or follow up.

I didn't have to rewrite mine.

Pros

It works as they say for the most part. Bah Bah Bah Bah Bah Bah Bah Bah! Bah! Bah! Bah! Bah! Bah! Bah!

Cons

We are in Canada and we have Taxes that need to be added. We also use a fuel surcharge which there is no provision for. For this reason we don't use Quick Books integration. Now we still have to enter into Quick Books to invoice. Some of the best time saving features are lost. We where told when we signed up that they where working on it. Over 2 years. They had a guy names Jay that was no help. Just look at some of the early YouTube videos. He never answered anything. He was worse on the phone.

Andre from Carter's Car Hauling

Great

Everything

Pros

Convenience and ease. Simpe to use the interface. Custom support is awesome and knowledgeable. The ability to do everything in one place helps a lot. Calculating drivers pay and contacting customers and drivers helps tremendously.

Derrick from Kangaroo transport

Helps my business alot

Pros

Cons

Doesn't support enough imports. Compared to other software it is very expensive. Long term customers like myself should get a discount.

Bill from KC Cars and Cargo LLC

makes my job easy

Pros

the simplicity , easy to use, the way it saves information and auto fills all info on customers, pick up and drop addresses. phone numbers , helps me keep track of who has paid and who has not paid , just a great app

Cons

would like to be able to add paperwork such as other companies invioces bill of lading attachments when sending in or faxing from super dispatches Bol and invoices

Stephen from Bando Auto Transport LLC

use it daily. fast, easy and reliable

fast and easy of use. Also allow me to send BOL and Invoice to get payment.

Pros

compare to other auto hauler apps. ie carsarrive, united road, ship.cars. super dispatch apps is much easier and faster to use.

Cons

would like it if super dispatch would automatically send an BOL and Invoice to the broker/shipper. Rather, searching for the email from central dispatch and copy and paste to send an bol and invoice to the broker/shipper.

Ryan from Protrans America LLC

Superdispatch takes care of all of my auto transportation logistics needs

Pros

I love being able to import documents from central dispatch with ease. taking cash or billing my clients is also a breeze right from the mobile app.

Cons

Not all brokers sheets are compatible with the software but I'm sure this will be better as time goes

Jean from Mycar Transport LLC

So convenient and time saving. Plus it talks to QuickBooks, so the office work is more efficient.

Pros

Importing dispatches; automatically prepares BOL & invoice; sends invoices directly to Quickbooks; ability to edit orders easily.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like! The produce works as advertised, customer support has been marvelous.

Maria from Center Trucking

Very helpful to our business

Pros

Helps keep inventory process organized . User friendly drivers like it. Helps us keep track of billing

Cons

Works well no issues noted. I think it functions well and suits our business very well. No complaints

Tonya from Arbuckle Mountain Express LLC

I really don't know what we would do without My Super Dispatch!

We feel that it keeps us more organized and up to date with one another with the whole process.

Pros

I like the ease of uploading orders from Central Dispatch and the ability to send invoices to Quickbooks.

Cons

I haven't been able to use it on my tablet. If there is a way to do this I would like to know about it.

Greg from Southern style

Made things quick and easy

No papers

Pros

No papers,easy to load info and use the application.very easy for customers to be able to sign and receive copy

Cons

You can't go back and fix mistake, example: I pulled up the wrong car and took pictures of another one. Couldn't erase

Henry from Boersma Transport LLC

I love this app. I use it whenever possible

i explained that already

Pros

i imports from central dispatch beautifully. i like the photo feature and the ability to send the bol to the client so they can check the photos on line.

Cons

i would like an easier way to mark paid and archive in one step and do multiple loads at one time.

robert from redwood auto transport llc

easy to use

more organization

Pros

the time stamped photos are great and the GPS location.. I use thus app ever day and love it thank for it

Cons

inputting data is horrible you should figure our a way to make this easier it needs to be more compatible with urs cars arrive and ready logistics