• Pros

• "I love the ease in which this integrates with Wix."

• "Excellent customer support! I received help right away."

• "Easy to use, integrates with Wix website, very customizable."

• Cons

• "A bit costly for what it does (anyone who knows HTML well enough can probably create a mailto form that does the same thing) but the design is great and it's easy to customize which is why we use it."

• "Limited to only 10 field per form for free members (I wish I could have more) Paid version is a little bit expensive."

• "Some of my team mates reported slow support when using the free version, but I've had no issues myself. "

Browse 123FormBuilder Reviews

August 2016

Dave

August 2016

Love this app!

I use 123 contact form for my wix website (that's how I found them) and I love it. It does exactly what is advertised and has recently been upgraded to include some better designs.

Pros

Forms are designed well and easy to use. I usually receive data by email within seconds of the form being submitted.

Tulio from Sync Music Electronic Music Academy

Industry: Music

123FormBuilder has become a powerful tool for my company!

I have been using 123FormBuilder for 1 year in my company and its forms solve 99% of the problems I have.

Pros

The number of fields for forms is countless! In addition, 123FormBuilder has several security mechanisms that allow the form to be used for any use. Even for contests! The ease of creation and finding what you need, and if you don't find what you are looking for, the service always answers you in 1 day! Our company will not stop using 123FormBuilder anytime soon!

Cons

There are very few weaknesses of 123FormBuilder, the only thing I could think of was having a chat so I could have my questions answered, but by email, I always get the answer by the end of the day.

Reasons for Choosing 123FormBuilder

I chose 123FormBuilder for the security, service, versatility within the forms and range of options they offer me.

Cort from Bay Area SEO Solutions

123 Form Builder bests most alternatives

Overall this form software has been reliable above all else and gotten the job done for clients who need multiple forms that easily integrate with their web pages.

Pros

If you consider FormAssembly to be the cadillac of products in this niche, then form builder is a suitable alternative, assuming you don't need to do incredibly fancy stuff (segmentation, logic) with your forms. It can do both but for more complex projects try FormAssembly.

Cons

Some of the advanced features that you have to check off should be active by default. Such as allow respondents to preview / edit submission later on.

Response from 123FormBuilder

Replied March 2021

Hello, Thank you for your review and for being a loyal customer. We are happy to hear that you're enjoying our product. Could you please contact us via email or live chat to share with us which advanced features do you want to use? Perhaps we can help you with your complex forms or provide you some workarounds. We didn't enable the advanced features since some of them are available only on paid plans. Thank you again for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. Best regards, 123FormBuilder Team

Tanzina from AAG

Industry: Fine Art

After over 4 years of daily use, they held my data "hostage" when I tried to downgrade

After several years of using the forms almost on a daily basis on the Gold Plan, last year I went through personal tragedies, closed my business, lost my job and no longer needed nor could afford to continue the paid plan. This year as I am recovering, I will be creating possibly 3-5 forms in a year compared to 30+ forms per year in the past. When I tried to create a free form, I realized 123formbuilder had put security blocks so I couldn't access my old forms, data or even create new forms. They wouldn't even let me delete old forms without upgrading and paying for a Gold plan. I could log in, but then any activity I tried, I would be directed to a page to upgrade with no other option. I have been going back and forth the past week with customer service. They released the block at first when I first contacted them, and since their email had gone to spam, I never saw that they gave me a 3 days window to delete all forms. I just proceeded with creating one form, uploaded to my website, started getting applications, and went back to the "upgrade or else" page. I explained my situation to the customer service rep and pleaded to use the free service, said I wouldn't use more than 5 forms as per the free agreement, asked as a long term client if I could keep the current form with 10+ fields (I was willing to edit and remove excess fields if that wouldn't be allowed). But she just blocked me from even being able to access the form submissions and kept pushing me to pay!

Pros

Only workable on upgraded paid services.

Cons

Even with the upgraded paid plan, it is very tedious to customize each new form even though they are duplicated. I was creating new sign up forms (duplicates of past week's form) every 1-2 weeks throughout the year, and had to customize every detail on the notification emails and thank you messages every single time. When you try to delete multiple fields, you have to do it one by one, can't select multiple fields. Customer service is terrible!!!

Response from 123FormBuilder

Replied February 2020

Hello Tanzina, Thank you for your feedback - we always appreciate it, whether good or bad, and it is one of the main promoters for improvement in terms of product and customer care experience. We are very sorry to hear about your inconvenience and we want you to know we do empathize with you and we do care about your situation. The safety of your data and your satisfaction are of real concern to us. We have looked into our interaction with our Customer Care Representative and we want you to know that she will follow up with you on an email she sent you yesterday. She will continue to communicate with you on this matter in order to ensure that this issue is resolved as soon as possible. Thank you again, 123FormBuilder Team

Beth from ESD Global

Basic registration App for simple needs

Average middle of the road experience. We moved away from this app for our program application because we needed for functions than what 123FB could offer. However, we still use this for basic program registrations that do not require a large build out or sophisticated automations.

Pros

Easy to use, integrates with Wix website, very customizable.

Cons

Customer support is lacking. Some features are easy to implement and other are confusing. Payment gateway options are limited. Automation set up is clunky.

Reasons for Switching to 123FormBuilder

We needed more sophisticated automations and detailed application systemization for our organization.

Response from 123FormBuilder

Replied January 2021

Hi Beth! We are sorry to see you go, but grateful for your feedback! Kindly let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. We'd be delighted to pick up a discussion on what we can do to make 123 Form Builder better, at growth@123formbuilder.com . The 123FormBuilder Team

Patrick from Parvenu

Industry: Philanthropy

They money grab by offering a lifetime deal and then making the free plan better 4 months later

They're liars and thieves. This was a planned money grab.

Pros

Nothing, they're a scam. 0/10 would not recommend.

Cons

Let's talk about 123FormBuilder's scam of a lifetime deal from only 4 months ago. It was to their "gold" plan. Let's compare the gold plan they asked us to buy to their new free plan. Lifetime deal plan - 500 MB of storage - 3 rule maximum - No webhooks New free plan since the lifetime deal - 10 GB of storage - Unlimited rules - Unlimited webhooks When I asked them to honor updates included they responded by saying that they were honoring updates of the gold plan - which they no longer sell.

Reasons for Choosing 123FormBuilder

Because I thought it wasn't a scam.

Reasons for Switching to 123FormBuilder

Because I was conned into their lifetime deal

Response from 123FormBuilder

Replied February 2021

Hi Patrick, We understand your frustration with the new price plans, so please allow us to say this. When you have purchased your current price plan, you have bought from us the features listed at that time. Your account has all the features promised back then, right? Our price plans changed for new users signing up starting February the 1st 2021. We also ensured we maintain and provide all the features on price plans purchased before February the 1st 2021. We would also like to point out the differences on both pricing versions you mentioned. ? The Gold plan allows 5000 submissions per month and 20 forms while the actual Free plan allows only 20 submissions per month and 3 forms. ? The Lifetime Gold price plan allows for approval & submission export - both features not included in the free actual plan. Also, you can switch whenever you want to a new price plan, as shown here https://www.123formbuilder.com/signup.html#compare. Thank you!

MIRANDA from Rose Transportation

123Form Builder

Very satisfied and would highly recommend

Pros

Easy to create as many applications as you'd like. Easy to add link to your company website's employment page.

Cons

Nothing at this time. Been using for over 2 years and have not experienced any issues as yet

Response from 123FormBuilder

Replied September 2020

Hello Miranda, Thank you so much for your feedback, we more than appreciate it! We are happy to hear that our product has been useful for you. Wishing you the best and to many happy forms ahead, The 123FormBuilder Team

February 2016

Sebastian from Moz

February 2016

You want some powerful and elegant forms for Your Online Business ? - 123 forms is the solution for u !

In short... With 123 forms I got the Features that enables me to create basically anything that my heart really wants. I like the analytics features and all the benefits those guys gave me. Also, more than that, I like that fact that I have full protection with SSl Certificates and captchas in place. If you need surveys and beautiful & functional forms I can't speak highly enough of this company.

Pros

drag & drop features that makes the processes much easier SSL Encryption, captchas and so much more Amazing Analytics for my forms I like that features of connecting & collecting with my Google Drive & CRM very fast and easy I've tried so many forms but those guys are awesome :)

Cons

I had some problems when I wanted to connect with stripe. I hope I can solve this issue fast enough to finish my thing. Slow support for Free users but still you have a support for your projects :)

Diana

Kalyn

Great form software for nonprofits!

Pros

We use 123contactform for several purposes far beyond contact forms. Their forms are easy to build, customizable and offer all the options that a company or organization would want. We had great success using their software to create an application and the features they offered (min word count, auto-fill, required/non) helped so much.

Cons

Very minor but exporting submissions requires you to email a document to yourself, it would be nice if you could just download the results immediately.

July 2015

Sam from WooRank

July 2015

Great tool with many uses

123ContactForm is a useful tool that has a number of uses. I use the tool to create feedback forms that can be set up on a URL and sent to users, then each time a user completes the form, I receive an email with the feedback. I can also login to access all of the data. The other use is for an online quiz - I set up a number of versions and one is picked at random, as well as an IP block to prevent users from taking the quiz more than once a day. The correct answer can be configured, then scores are recorded together in a table, with the option to download as a csv. There are several features that can be added to the forms and it's very easy to build something that looks good.

Pros

easy to use free version that is sufficient for most simple forms ability to set up email notifications

Cons

none that I have come up with

David from Cheistians Alliance

Easiest to use form builder software out there

I used the software to hire staff for our nonprofit. All the applicants who used the forms said they were easy to access and complete.

Pros

The software was very easy to use. To build forms all you needed to do was drag and drop elements (multiple choice, choice matrix, short answer fill in) into the document. What was really helpful, which no other software on the market does, is the fact that you could fit up to two column's worth of questions, side by side, in the same document. This allowed you to keep forms short as all of the space was used efficiently. Most other form builders force you to create one big, long column of questions that stretches across multiple pages.

Cons

What I liked least was the fact that the software was missing the ability to export forms to PDF or Word. The only way that I was able to share the form with users is with a URL. This is an issue for me because in my line of work I work with clients who do not have reliable internet and yet still need to fill out the forms I send them. With an exportable Word or PDF version of my form, they could do this.

Response from 123FormBuilder

Replied October 2020

Hi, David! First of all, thank you so much for reviewing us! We appreciate any feedback that helps us constantly improve our product! We appreciate you checking in to see what features we have available. At this time, we do not offer the possibility to export data into Word documents, but it can be exported to Excel. Moreover, there is a workaround to get the PDF file with all your form's data. Please read this article to see how to export your entries to PDF (last section): https://www.123formbuilder.com/docs/can-i-save-reports-as-pdf-files-from-online-forms/ Thank you again for your review and we wish you the very best as your business grows, The 123FormBuilder Team

Jared from Au Pair Weekend

Does not integrate well with payment systems

The customer service was terrible in the end. The fact that they couldn't fix this problem was mind-blowing​ given how big of a negative impact it has on a business. If you collect payments for your events DO NOT use this system.

Pros

It was cheap and seemed to work at first. User friendly but in the end it was the worst choice we made in the last decade.

Cons

We use Square as our payment processor. After our first event and having over a dozen of participants show up that we were not expecting, we learned that the system does not properly notify when a participant has actually paid. The system showed that the payment was not completed when it had actually been completed. We were told that the reason for this was because it did not directly integrate with Square and that if the registration window was closed before the payment was complete, that the registration system would not show that any payment was made even if it was. We worked for hours with the team to see if this problem could be fixed but no solution was possible. If you collect payments DO NOT use this system! A system whose code cannot properly determine if a payment has actually been made is catastrophic to an event. Because our events are planned based on the number of participants we ended up having to pay hundreds of dollars per event for last-minute housing, food, space, instructors, admission fees and more. By the time we had learned this, we had already opened up many more events and were stuck for over 6 months dealing with random people coming to our events and spending hundreds of hours verifying every registration with Square to see if payment had been made. About 30% of all registrations had incorrectly identified whether or not someone had actually paid and we were left to pick up the pieces​. RUN from this if you collect payments. Use something else.

Janice from Socrates Academy

No Response from Support

Works great until it doesn't. Then you are on your own.

Pros

I love the ease in which this integrates with Wix.

Cons

None of the 20 forms I have will redirect to payment. They all stopped working at the exact same time. I have contacted support for 7 weeks and keep being told that someone will email me with a response or that engineering is working on the issue or that they will get in touch with someone from Customer Service to get back to me. No resolution. Customer service emails to say they will email when there is a fix. I'm so completely frustrated that as a Pro member there is no response to help requests.

Reasons for Choosing 123FormBuilder

Had all of the payment redirects we needed.

Response from 123FormBuilder

Replied February 2021

Hi, Janice! We are truly sorry for your unpleasant experience and we completely understand how you feel about the delay in solving the issue during that time. While we don't provide an ETA on bug reports, please rest assured that our development time will always resolve issues as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, some technical problems take longer to be investigated, especially since the issue was with a third-party connection, and as much as we would prioritize them, we do not have always all the needed resources. We noticed that your problem was solved right after you left this review and we got feedback from you that all your forms were working again. We are very glad to hear that. We hope that you are enjoying our product now maybe you will consider changing your review in the future. If you have any further questions, let contact us anytime via email or live chat for a faster response. Our best wishes to you!

Rose from EMT Associates

Good Product, Slow Service

This is an easy-to-use form builder with payment integration, which is exactly what we needed. However, the fact that we have been trying to get a bug fixed for months and continue to be told they are "working on it" is incredibly frustrating. This has rendered us unable to charge late fees, which is costing us money by the day.

Pros

123 FormBuilder is easy to use and allows near-infinite construction and customization.

Cons

There is a problem with the way the date fields communicate that has left us unable to charge late fees for months-- and we have not received meaningful support on the issue despite numerous emails back and forth with the company.

Reasons for Choosing 123FormBuilder

123FormBuilder allowed us to customize the form more and had better payment integration.

Jose from Eureka iTech Inc

Industry: Information Services

If only the developers were as good as the support staff

Pros

I have a Premium account and I have always received better than average support. Because they use instant chat, you can ask a quick question and they will help you out - no robots. The features I like are the ones mentioned in their product. I have used all of them. Including chaining forms, subdomain ssl certificate, SMTP mail, translation, etc. It is for these reasons that I think this product is very unique. Creating forms is dead simple, updating, moving fields around, is very easy. It even has themes and ways to customize CSS and add Javascript. I did not try the payments though.

Cons

I have found many glitches with the app. It is too bad that their developers are not fixing any of them. Below is a quick list that I have shared with them multiple times. All I get in their replies is apologies. - Repeatable components are still in BETA mode after nine months and counting. I don't know what product out there would have something in BETA for this long, so that is your first clue. - Long text & mobile numbers should transfer from one form to the next. When chaining form, long-text and mobile numbers are impossible to transfer correctly. Again, why? - Allow for computed text in the form so we can concatenate fields. There is no easy way to get this done and therefore you can't perform basic things like validating text, or transforming it. - Masking numbers to indicate 000's. What is easier to read: 100000000 or 100,000,000? There is nothing you can do but to ask your users to be careful entering amounts. - Individual attachments should not be zip when the forms are saved in Draft users re-open the form. - Add a field that indicates what language was used when the form was submitted. - Allow to undo, audit history of changes, logging of emails sent, etc. As it is, every change is automatically put in production. The ‘Publish’ does not mean ‘Save’. Hopefully, they get to resolve these issues soon.

Lana from Moore Relations

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Simple form with many functions!

Pros

I was hesitant to use any form that I needed to pay for, but this actually has become a go-to form builder for many of my projects. From obtaining leads, to registration and accepting payments, 123FormBuilder does it all at a decent price. It also helps that the forms look nice on any website page it's embedded in.

Cons

I do think some of the limitations vs cost could be adjusted, but if you are collecting money from your endeavors and using the freemium version, you should be okay.

Thomas from Join The Wellness Team

Excellent Lead Generating Forms

Couldn't be happier. I receive a lot of positive feedback.

Pros

Over the years I have used the software I might have had one question for support when I first started using it. I accidentally deleted one of my forms and it was recovered immediately. I have many forms with a lot of my eye-catching graphics. The software allows me to generate forms that get results.

Cons

Nothing. It does everything I want it to do. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Michael from Psychic gr

123 Form Builder Review

Good

Pros

The ability to change the form fields as required . Instant viewable changes. Different forms for promotions . Ease of use for client . Easy to read for customers. Instant reporting of receipt of form completed by customer.

Cons

Sometimes the contact form disappeared off the website and had to review.

Reasons for Switching to 123FormBuilder

Less cumbersome . Easier to change and use.

Travis from Strive Chiropractic

Great Customer Support!

We use 123FormBuilder as part of the patient messaging system in our office. It is secure, easy to use, and their customer service is excellent. The only times we have had questions or run into issues, we received help right away, and one of the times, they were even able to add a feature to how we see read and unread messages, which was a very big, pleasant surprise! Their customer support staff are always excellent to work with.

Pros

Excellent customer support! I received help right away.

Cons

No complaints at this time. The only time I had an issue with logging in, I received help right away.

Alec from Memento Media

123Forms get the job done

Overall, I've used this solution for multiple small business clients and it has been a mostly adequate solution.

Pros

This is a very easy to use, easy to set up software that delivers on most of what is required.

Cons

Limited functionality prohibits some more advanced options from being implemented.

James from Texas Marshal Protection Agency, LLC

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great product for an interactive website

Pros

Pretty much everything is customizable, which helps us implement the product into our website to gather leads in a streamlined way.

Cons

I'd have to say the cost is a pretty significant factor. The subscription is plan-based, so different plans have different features. If you need only one particular feature, you're forced to buy the plan that has that and a whole lot more you'd probably never use. I personally don't like having to pay for things I'm not ever going to use. It would be nice to be able to customize your plan so that you're only paying for what you need.

Charlie from The Pruette Company, LLC

Very pleased with product

For a web designer it's very important that my customers' websites have a way for their website viewers to have a way to interact with them. 123FormBuilder makes it easy to set this up on the websites we create.

Pros

Compared to other form builders I've tried, setting up 123FormBuilder was pretty easy and intuitive. The results have been just what I expected.

Cons

The way the results of form entries display in the emails takes a little getting used to.

Cathy from Bison Entertainment Group

123FormBuilder - Feedback

Basically described in the Pros section, ease of use and reuse of a master form. The ability to drop the link into an html, create reports, real-time notification of registrations, customize the "from" in the notification responses, and appear to be your client on their behalf.

Pros

I was in a hurry to find a solution for a client of mine - A form for their guests to register for an event where I could produce registration reports for the client and monitor registrations. I also needed access to the form to be a link that could be dropped into an HTML invitation. I found 123FormBuilder for the first project, and have not searched for another option 15 projects later. I admit that I need to take time to perfect my template by learning about all options 123FormBuilder has, because I know there is room for improvement with the look and feel the client sees when they click "register here." I would suggest taking the time to build that first one, then it's so easy to duplicate and modify for future use.

Cons

The support icon that is always in the corner while I'm trying to design a form.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE: Read before you purchase

Pros

Visually (only) looks good on wix, other than that there are no pros that you can't find on other sites that will work seamlessly.

Cons

I never write reviews but I had such a terrible experience using this app, from usability to customer service that I wanted to save others time and aggravation. I used this app via Wix with the platinum paid version for ticket purchasing for an event. The setup was a bit complicated to create purchase items but I was able to have someone assist from the customer service to set it up for me via talking to them on chat and email (there is NO ONE to call for customer service even with a platinum plan) When they assisted they didn't explain HOW to do it, they just did it for me which may seem like a good thing at first but then when you run into a problem you don't know how to fix it; highly in recommended. Once users started purchasing items a myriad of other issues came up; payments showed up in the reports as not paid when indeed the money went through, the form wouldn't take them to the payment page and the reports do not update in real time; you have to manually refresh it, and that along with any other changes must be done on a computer as it's not at all mobile compatible. When I went back and forth with customer service on these items and the last was not resolved I ultimately asked for a refund; they processed the refund without warning and deleted all my 500 user entries! If any of the above matter to you for your needs, do not get this app! I am now using formstack and haven't had a single one of these issues for exactly the same price!

Deanna from Design Savvy Publishers

Easy to Use with Great Reporting Features

123FormBuilder is a terrific tool for websites where site owners want to capture information from users. That information can be used to populate popular mail and marketing sites like MailChimp.

Pros

I love the ease of use with 123FormBuilder. I have developed several forms for various clients, and they are able to capture data and have it imported directly into MailChimp. Most recently I developed a form for a customer's clients to receive a free book. With 123FormBuilder, setting up the form and tracking responses were easy.

Cons

123FormBuilder is easier to use than in the past. Previously, it was a bit "clunky" getting fields to populate properly. Lately, however, it has become one of my favorite apps, as forms are very easy to populate.

Crystal from Blount County SPCA

Simple Software!!

We like to keep our complainant completely confidential and this little program does just that. It is so easy to use and works with Facebook too. The form comes to us via email and in real time too.

Pros

It does just what it's been asked of. Has never failed us.

Cons

Nothing

Lori from Wonderful News Radio, Inc

123 Form Builder

It has worked extremely well for our organization and engage with our listeners in different ways.

Pros

It is versatile. We can use it for surveys, contests, donor information forms, volunteer forms. It is easy to use, templates are easily edited to customize for our needs. I also like that encryption is available for submissions.

Cons

The reports can be a little odd. I would rather that it just report the option that was chosen, rather than showing all the options with a YES or NO to indicate if that option was chosen.

Response from 123FormBuilder

Replied November 2019

Hello Lori, Thank you so much for your feedback, we more than appreciate it! We are happy to hear that our product has been useful for you. As for your recommendation regarding our reports, we will definitely keep it in mind for future updates. Thank you very much! Wishing you the best and to many happy forms ahead, The 123FormBuilder Team

Marcus from Aerial and 360 Productions

Industry: Photography

Extremely useful and diverse

Pros

I love the fact we can populate fields and options based on the responses of the customer. We are able to accurately provide pricing and add-on options automatically.

Cons

Personally I would like to see a few more integrations including Quickbooks.

Just a TERRIBLE product - borderline dishonest business

Pros

Lots of great features, support for multi-file upload, integration with WIX websites. Ability to manage the forms within the WIX framework. Color schemes which work well with WIX templates

Cons

Where do I start. 1. The WIX plan gives you 100MB of upload data, but no easy way to manage the purging of the data. You have to do it all manually, every day if you get many submissions. There are no mechanisms for auto purging data... and your account gets restricted, form submissions are held hostage 2. We regularly receive payment failed notifications, when ALL our payments have gone through just fine 3. They just want you to upgrade to their much more expensive plan, and they do everything they can to mislead you to purchase 4. their support is mostly unavailable in real-time and unhelpful/unfriendly 5. wonky interface: discrepancies between what settings they say are active and what appears in our account/form settings 5. Overall a terrible experience and we're actively looking for an alternative at this point

May 2013

Franck

May 2013

123contactform is Awesome

I registered with 123contactform one month ago, and I am really happy with their service. First, the form is the greatest I've seen on the web for Joomla (and I searched a lot), but what I like even more than there excellent form is the live support. I had a problem with my form today, and Chris (a member of the support team) stayed with me for almost one hour helping me via the live chat. This is amazing! But what is even more amazing is that I'm only a free member, and I didn't upgrade yet. I've never seen this kind of support, and believe me; I work online since 2006. Let me tell you that I bought another form builder from another company for my joomla site, and their form didn't work for me. They didn't even bother to take care of my problem, although the problem was on their side, and when I asked for a refund, they just told me: no! Hapilly, I am with 122contactform now, and I recommend it to everyone.

Pros

Excellent form Drag and Drop super easy to use All features you ever need on a form Free service is better than some other paid services Excellent and super fast support

Markus from American Smart Home

Great App with a few bugs they need to fix

Pros

Ease of use of the forms along with the variety of options and customization.

Cons

Has some bugs that have taken the developers more than a month now to try to fix.

Was recommended

Pascal from Beaulé Plastic

Industry: Plastics

Good product

Pros

The forms are easy to us and work very well. They are well laid out also and easy to us

Cons

I would need the form to be translated in multiple languages

Perfect form for authors and freelancers.

Pros

Pros- Lots of integrations, options, customizations. They've done really well with making a robust builder that's still easy to use and setup, with minimal fuss necessary. It's simple to create your form and deploy it no matter where you need it to be, because the integrations cover most popular platforms, and the standard publishing options like jquery, HTML, or link form handle the rest.

Cons

I really feel that notification emails upon signup and exporting as a CSV should be standard to all plans. In the privacy conscious age we're in now, people need that extra email to remind them that yes, they did sign up to this. A "Thank you" page on a website they'll quickly navigate away from isn't enough anymore. Exporting as a CSV is necessary as almost every business is now using forms for newsletter signups. Without being able to export as a CSV, we have to manually export that data one signup at a time. Those two options really should be standard on all plans, not just the paid ones, as the times change.

Kerry from WSSR-Concordia

Very user friendly...but

Pros

It is very easy to use, adapt to any webpage, embed rules and payment functions. I haven’t found any other service that is comptable.

Cons

Unfortunately, because of security threats, the services gets shut down sometimes by our institution. This is because of phishing warnings due to the use of the forms by free users.

It’s so user friendly

Charlene from Indiana Manufacturers Association

I use this as an add-on app to my website to make forms for web visitors to fill out.

Makes it easy for web visitors to fill out a form and email it to me to answer their requests (i.e., add them to a mailing list or committee, send them requested information, etc.) Great app! I have a hard time finding the app from my website software. I wish my web app people would put a link to this in the website editor instead of me having to remember how to get to it.

Pros

It's pretty self-explanatory and easy to use. Customer service is really good. They get back with you pretty quickly and are good about making sure they have helped you with your questions.

Rob from Ashwood Therapy

123FormBuilder - Not as good as some of the alternatives

Pros

I like the fact that the basic version of the service is free, allowing for it to be tried out and assessed at no charge.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that when the form submissions come in, they are in plain text in email, and so are not really very secure.

123Formbuilder goes far beyond creating traditional forms!

Pros

123formbuilder has ample options for question type and customization opening the door to meet so many needs such as applications, surveys, reports, etc.

Cons

The pricing for 123formbuilder is not too high, however, the options within the lower cost levels are limited. For example, the lowest tier has a question limit that is pretty low.

Samantha from Luna Wolf Studios

Industry: Computer Games

Forms of all varieties in easy to build ways

Love it!

Pros

From time to time I am tasked with sending users, customers, potential customers and the email list various forms or surveys and 123FormBuilder makes those tasks quick and easy so I have more time for other things!

Cons

I have nothing but good things to say about 123FormBuilder!

Donagay from MINOWC

How great it is

I can now go green so no paper ussagae.. Everything goes automatically so the works gets done faster and efficient.

Pros

It is very easy to use and helps me tremendously.

Cons

I didn't have problems with it so forme I will say nothing...

Brittany

Very good and easy to use

Pros

What I like most about 123form builder is the ease of use. It is very handy when making forms for my business.

Cons

The worst thing about 123 form builder is the price. I only had the free trial and loved it but not sure if I would pay for it.

Beverly from Primitive House Designs

123 Formbuilder is awesome!

Pros

I love 123 FormBuilder! So many functions and so simple to use! You can use templates that are available or you can start from scratch. It's so easy to add fields to your forms. When you're ready to publish, just grab the embed code to embed the form into your website. Easy peasy! If you need more advanced features such as payment integration or would rather not have their link on your form, you can subscribe to their premium features. In some cases the free version is fine.

Cons

I really haven't had any issues with 123 Form builder. I like pretty much everything about their service.

Heather from Construction

Excellent

Pros

Ability to make a huge variety of forms and add personal logos for your business. Excellent customer support to help with any issues you may run into. extremely user friendly for all levels of staff.

Cons

The amount of form fields with the starter pack could of been a bit higher as some of the forms I needed to create had a huge amount of fields but for many the amount is more than needed.

April 2013

Tore - Starworks

April 2013

Great for making online forms

I am extremly happy with both the 123Contact form product and the service provided by the company! I have used the product to produce a online form for applicants to apply for audition to the Norwegian production of the musical A CHORUS LINE were they also are able to upload their CV and picture. Before, when you tell applicants to send they applicants to just send their resume and info to a given mail address, they also tend to forget half of what we ask of them, but now I can "force" them to remember enclosing everything because they won't be able to send the form before all fields are filled in/uploaded. Excellent!

Pros

Works with all charracters, included Norwegian Æ Ø and Å

Cons

can't think of any, the form have all the options I was looking for

Adi from DIB

Great app for forms in my WIX site!

Easy custom made forms to get leads for the business in their website

Pros

Very useful, easy to use and implement on a website. I use it with my WIX site and it works well! When I need help, customer service was very helpful.

Cons

Nothing that I remember really. Maybe the interface can be more clear

Syukran from Executive

easy compatible as simple 123

Pros

faster way or easy for set up form online and offline. all my staff said easy for them to create any kind a form

Kalyn from Western Michigan University

Great web-based software to build forms of any kind

We are able to have all of our forms organized in one software which is great!

Pros

Love that this software integrates with many website managers and social media outlets. With easy integration, you are able to disperse your forms to a wider audience.

Cons

Even with a paid subscription, there is a limit on the number of questions you can ask. You can pay more for additional questions but for us, we maxed out the budget. We found ourselves asking fewer questions on a scholarship application because of this limitation.

Jason from Wipro Limited

Best form building solution and an all rounder

Pros

123FormBuilder gets the job done without demanding too much from the user in terms of technical know how. This is the biggest pro I have felt about it.

Cons

The options provided are very limited, especially in the free plan which makes it basic at the best. They can include more features in this plan.

July 2014

July 2014

Helpful Support

We are using 123ContactForm for several clients, and our experience has been very positive. During our evaluation period, the sales team was accessible to answer our questions and was helpful in ensuring that we were fully informed about the plan options and their associated features/functionality. Likewise, the support team was very helpful, providing timely responses and assistance to resolve technical questions as they arose. They went above and beyond to help ensure a successful conclusion to our trial evaluation.

Pros

Easy to use; very flexible; integrates very easily with 3rd party elements including Google Drive/Docs. Great support.

Pamela from Marketing

123 Form Builder is outstanding!

Superb experience and have tested many apps!

Pros

Tech support is available via email and sometimes via skype-like call. Often send short 20-30 second videos that show exactly what to do. Techs go over and beyond to make this app workable! Also incredibly efficient phone app! Both computer screen access and phone app access excellent! Any detailed problems are addressed incredibly efficiently!

Cons

There are no cons to this app! Even on weekends, support available.

Reasons for Choosing 123FormBuilder

Detailed properties and excellent tech support!

Reasons for Switching to 123FormBuilder

123 Form Builder had depth of detail to use for multiple needs.