• icon"When I need help, customer service was very helpful."
  • icon"Lots of great features, support for multi-file upload, integration with WIX websites. Ability to manage the forms within the WIX framework."
  • icon"This is a very easy to use, easy to set up software that delivers on most of what is required."
  • icon"The reports can be a little odd. I would rather that it just report the option that was chosen, rather than showing all the options with a YES or NO to indicate if that option was chosen."
  • icon"Unfortunately, because of security threats, the services gets shut down sometimes by our institution. This is because of phishing warnings due to the use of the forms by free users."
  • icon"When you try to delete multiple fields, you have to do it one by one, can't select multiple fields. Customer service is terrible."

Browse all 123FormBuilder Reviews

• Have you used 123FormBuilder and would like to share your experience with others?

Ayush

Industry: Graphic Design

June 2022

Best online electronic form builder tool available in the market

My overall experience with 123FormBuilder is great. It's the perfect tool for a form-building solution in the market. I can easily recommend this tool to anyone.

Pros

This form builder tool is very easy to use and offers a very quick form building solution. Pricing is also good, provides a great User Interface, and is easy to understand the analytics dashboard. It provides some predesigned form templates that can be used for instant form building, Analytics dashboard is awesome. It also has multiple user support and also offers some great integration with other software tools like - Wix, Wordpress, Paypal, and many more. Online electronic form building is pretty easy and great with this tool.

Cons

I'll say nothing is there of which I should be thinking there's a con in this tool. It offers great results. I love the analytics feature and a fully customizable form-building solution. Best out there in the market.

Beth

Basic registration App for simple needs

Average middle of the road experience. We moved away from this app for our program application because we needed for functions than what 123FB could offer. However, we still use this for basic program registrations that do not require a large build out or sophisticated automations.

Pros

Easy to use, integrates with Wix website, very customizable.

Cons

Customer support is lacking. Some features are easy to implement and other are confusing. Payment gateway options are limited. Automation set up is clunky.

Reasons for switching to 123FormBuilder

We needed more sophisticated automations and detailed application systemization for our organization.

Response from 123FormBuilder

Hi Beth! We are sorry to see you go, but grateful for your feedback! Kindly let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. We'd be delighted to pick up a discussion on what we can do to make 123 Form Builder better, at growth@123formbuilder.com . The 123FormBuilder Team

Replied January 2021

Stefan

October 2022

1, 2, 3 formulier gebouwd!

Kies er niet voor om zelf formulier te laten bouwen, maar gebruik een no-code/low-code oplossing om je formulieren te ontwikkelen. Hierdoor implementeer je sneller formulieren en kost het je minder geld. De tool is ook geschikt voor corporates. Onze Legal, Compliance en Security afdeling hebben de tool goedgekeurd.

Pros

In 123Formbuilder bouw je in een handomdraai een formulier en implementeer je die. Je hebt heel veel mogelijkheden. Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld op de achtergrond een berekening laten uitvoeren met de output.

Cons

Af en toe is er een bug op een formulier, maar het supportteam lost de problemen snel op.

Reasons for choosing 123FormBuilder

Jotform werd niet goedgekeurd door onze Legal & Compliance afdeling.

Reasons for switching to 123FormBuilder

Door alles inhouse te ontwikkelen ben je heel veel geld kwijt en loop je altijd achter op de markt. Om die reden zijn we overgestapt op 123Formbuilder.

Tanzina

Industry: Fine Art

After over 4 years of daily use, they held my data "hostage" when I tried to downgrade

After several years of using the forms almost on a daily basis on the Gold Plan, last year I went through personal tragedies, closed my business, lost my job and no longer needed nor could afford to continue the paid plan. This year as I am recovering, I will be creating possibly 3-5 forms in a year compared to 30+ forms per year in the past. When I tried to create a free form, I realized 123formbuilder had put security blocks so I couldn't access my old forms, data or even create new forms. They wouldn't even let me delete old forms without upgrading and paying for a Gold plan. I could log in, but then any activity I tried, I would be directed to a page to upgrade with no other option. I have been going back and forth the past week with customer service. They released the block at first when I first contacted them, and since their email had gone to spam, I never saw that they gave me a 3 days window to delete all forms. I just proceeded with creating one form, uploaded to my website, started getting applications, and went back to the "upgrade or else" page. I explained my situation to the customer service rep and pleaded to use the free service, said I wouldn't use more than 5 forms as per the free agreement, asked as a long term client if I could keep the current form with 10+ fields (I was willing to edit and remove excess fields if that wouldn't be allowed). But she just blocked me from even being able to access the form submissions and kept pushing me to pay!

Pros

Only workable on upgraded paid services.

Cons

Even with the upgraded paid plan, it is very tedious to customize each new form even though they are duplicated. I was creating new sign up forms (duplicates of past week's form) every 1-2 weeks throughout the year, and had to customize every detail on the notification emails and thank you messages every single time. When you try to delete multiple fields, you have to do it one by one, can't select multiple fields. Customer service is terrible!!!

Response from 123FormBuilder

Hello Tanzina, Thank you for your feedback - we always appreciate it, whether good or bad, and it is one of the main promoters for improvement in terms of product and customer care experience. We are very sorry to hear about your inconvenience and we want you to know we do empathize with you and we do care about your situation. The safety of your data and your satisfaction are of real concern to us. We have looked into our interaction with our Customer Care Representative and we want you to know that she will follow up with you on an email she sent you yesterday. She will continue to communicate with you on this matter in order to ensure that this issue is resolved as soon as possible. Thank you again, 123FormBuilder Team

Replied February 2020

Kathy

I can’t live without 123FormBuilder

Pros

This software is a must-have for my business. It offers everything I need as it offers over 2000 template forms and has comprehensive form solutions. Integrates well with numerous software programs.

Cons

Forms sometimes freeze when integrated into Wix websites.

Samya

June 2022

Simple, easy, effective and professional.

I love 123 FormBuilder. It is easy to operate also has a professional presentation. It was essential for me to have a system for registration on the class I offer and to collect feedback from my clientes. I am small business owner and was doing many thing on my own and 123 FormBuilder made my life easier. At the very beginning even the free version was serving me very well covering all my need at that stage of my growth. The simplicity and the professional presentation of 123 FormBuilder made my very beginning possible, actually not just the beginning but the growth possible as well.

Pros

I love how simple, easy and effective the 123 FormBuilder is. I could create a very professional surveys, online registration and feedback forms for my clients which has helping me to improve my services. Once I create the form I could send the link straight to my client or connect the link to my website page. The software is very intuitive and even if you have no experience with technology you can create professional forms for your clients with no problems. It also has verification before the cliente send the form to ensure that your form are filled by people not robot. Which make it very professional and safe.

Cons

I am very satisfied with 123 FormBuilder. I have no problem with this software until now, it has covering all needs of my small business - regards to my forms - pretty well.

Michelle

"First Impressions" Support

Pros

Never got an opportunity to like anything.

Cons

First impression was a horrible experience. I initiated the conversation through your chat option to learn about your products and services...DELAYED AND VAGUE RESPONSES...AND THEY NEVER PROVIDED THE INFO I NEEDED TO MAKE A DECISION TO TRY OUT YOUR PRODUCTS FOR MY BUSINESS. This is a great way to welcome a start a relationship.

Response from 123FormBuilder

Hello Michelle, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your first interaction with us has been an unpleasant one. Please know that your situation was an exception, as we always strive to provide the best customer support in the industry and we treat everyone that reaches out to us with the same care and attention. We would greatly appreciate it if you can give us another chance to make things right. One of our customer care representatives will reach out to you and provide the answers to your inquiries as soon as possible. Once again, we apologize for this rough start and we will certainly do better moving forward. Thank you, the 123 Form Builder team.

Replied April 2021

Tulio

Industry: Music

123FormBuilder has become a powerful tool for my company!

I have been using 123FormBuilder for 1 year in my company and its forms solve 99% of the problems I have.

Pros

The number of fields for forms is countless! In addition, 123FormBuilder has several security mechanisms that allow the form to be used for any use. Even for contests! The ease of creation and finding what you need, and if you don't find what you are looking for, the service always answers you in 1 day! Our company will not stop using 123FormBuilder anytime soon!

Cons

There are very few weaknesses of 123FormBuilder, the only thing I could think of was having a chat so I could have my questions answered, but by email, I always get the answer by the end of the day.

Reasons for choosing 123FormBuilder

I chose 123FormBuilder for the security, service, versatility within the forms and range of options they offer me.

Amber

123FormBuilder Overall Is Great

Pros

I like the many variety of designs that are offered with this software. It's easy to create forms, surveys, and the like. This software additionally has a lot of great templates.

Cons

I don't like that the fact that with all the great designs you have to pay the upgraded price; some of these should be made available. Although it's easy to create surveys, forms, etc., I've found another software that's easier.

Reasons for switching to 123FormBuilder

I find Survey Planet easier as far as creating surveys, and having a nice variety of templates. I also like the fact I'm able to re-use any previous surveys I created so it won't be so much work.

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

August 2022

Forms and surveys made easy

More users submit and interact.

Pros

I used to use google forms which compairs nothing to this. Firstly, more users interacted and liked the form more, and it gave me better stats and customisation.

Cons

Nothing really, its much better than google forms if you ask me!

Sheilla

August 2022

Basic builder that gets the job done.

Pros

The best thing about 123FormBuilder is its ease of use. You can get started in seconds and have a form that's ready to use. It's easily integrated with Wix and looks great on desktop and mobile.

Cons

There's a 5-form limit that you can create on the site under their free plan. The aesthetic of the forms also could be improved.

Aman

Industry: Alternative Medicine

September 2022

Nice product for Surveys

Wonderful

Pros

Good in terms of feature wise and very good UX

Cons

Pricing can be done better but over all no cons

Sam

July 2015

Great tool with many uses

123ContactForm is a useful tool that has a number of uses. I use the tool to create feedback forms that can be set up on a URL and sent to users, then each time a user completes the form, I receive an email with the feedback. I can also login to access all of the data. The other use is for an online quiz - I set up a number of versions and one is picked at random, as well as an IP block to prevent users from taking the quiz more than once a day. The correct answer can be configured, then scores are recorded together in a table, with the option to download as a csv. There are several features that can be added to the forms and it's very easy to build something that looks good.

Pros

easy to use free version that is sufficient for most simple forms ability to set up email notifications

Cons

none that I have come up with

Easiest to use form builder software out there

I used the software to hire staff for our nonprofit. All the applicants who used the forms said they were easy to access and complete.

Pros

The software was very easy to use. To build forms all you needed to do was drag and drop elements (multiple choice, choice matrix, short answer fill in) into the document. What was really helpful, which no other software on the market does, is the fact that you could fit up to two column's worth of questions, side by side, in the same document. This allowed you to keep forms short as all of the space was used efficiently. Most other form builders force you to create one big, long column of questions that stretches across multiple pages.

Cons

What I liked least was the fact that the software was missing the ability to export forms to PDF or Word. The only way that I was able to share the form with users is with a URL. This is an issue for me because in my line of work I work with clients who do not have reliable internet and yet still need to fill out the forms I send them. With an exportable Word or PDF version of my form, they could do this.

Response from 123FormBuilder

Hi, David! First of all, thank you so much for reviewing us! We appreciate any feedback that helps us constantly improve our product! We appreciate you checking in to see what features we have available. At this time, we do not offer the possibility to export data into Word documents, but it can be exported to Excel. Moreover, there is a workaround to get the PDF file with all your form's data. Please read this article to see how to export your entries to PDF (last section): https://www.123formbuilder.com/docs/can-i-save-reports-as-pdf-files-from-online-forms/ Thank you again for your review and we wish you the very best as your business grows, The 123FormBuilder Team

Replied October 2020

Md Jahan

May 2022

An easiest form builder with modifiable attributes"

Pros

"123FormBuilder" - The easiest way to create a form with your own design. It has available various elements to customize the form fields. I'm using this tool for my WIX website that helps me to connect customer services. Perfect!

Cons

There are no severe issues, but it would be beneficial to update by counting the most recent features.

Jared

Does not integrate well with payment systems

The customer service was terrible in the end. The fact that they couldn't fix this problem was mind-blowing​ given how big of a negative impact it has on a business. If you collect payments for your events DO NOT use this system.

Pros

It was cheap and seemed to work at first. User friendly but in the end it was the worst choice we made in the last decade.

Cons

We use Square as our payment processor. After our first event and having over a dozen of participants show up that we were not expecting, we learned that the system does not properly notify when a participant has actually paid. The system showed that the payment was not completed when it had actually been completed. We were told that the reason for this was because it did not directly integrate with Square and that if the registration window was closed before the payment was complete, that the registration system would not show that any payment was made even if it was. We worked for hours with the team to see if this problem could be fixed but no solution was possible. If you collect payments DO NOT use this system! A system whose code cannot properly determine if a payment has actually been made is catastrophic to an event. Because our events are planned based on the number of participants we ended up having to pay hundreds of dollars per event for last-minute housing, food, space, instructors, admission fees and more. By the time we had learned this, we had already opened up many more events and were stuck for over 6 months dealing with random people coming to our events and spending hundreds of hours verifying every registration with Square to see if payment had been made. About 30% of all registrations had incorrectly identified whether or not someone had actually paid and we were left to pick up the pieces​. RUN from this if you collect payments. Use something else.

Janice

No Response from Support

Works great until it doesn't. Then you are on your own.

Pros

I love the ease in which this integrates with Wix.

Cons

None of the 20 forms I have will redirect to payment. They all stopped working at the exact same time. I have contacted support for 7 weeks and keep being told that someone will email me with a response or that engineering is working on the issue or that they will get in touch with someone from Customer Service to get back to me. No resolution. Customer service emails to say they will email when there is a fix. I'm so completely frustrated that as a Pro member there is no response to help requests.

Reasons for choosing 123FormBuilder

Had all of the payment redirects we needed.

Response from 123FormBuilder

Hi, Janice! We are truly sorry for your unpleasant experience and we completely understand how you feel about the delay in solving the issue during that time. While we don't provide an ETA on bug reports, please rest assured that our development time will always resolve issues as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, some technical problems take longer to be investigated, especially since the issue was with a third-party connection, and as much as we would prioritize them, we do not have always all the needed resources. We noticed that your problem was solved right after you left this review and we got feedback from you that all your forms were working again. We are very glad to hear that. We hope that you are enjoying our product now maybe you will consider changing your review in the future. If you have any further questions, let contact us anytime via email or live chat for a faster response. Our best wishes to you!

Replied February 2021

Rose

Good Product, Slow Service

This is an easy-to-use form builder with payment integration, which is exactly what we needed. However, the fact that we have been trying to get a bug fixed for months and continue to be told they are "working on it" is incredibly frustrating. This has rendered us unable to charge late fees, which is costing us money by the day.

Pros

123 FormBuilder is easy to use and allows near-infinite construction and customization.

Cons

There is a problem with the way the date fields communicate that has left us unable to charge late fees for months-- and we have not received meaningful support on the issue despite numerous emails back and forth with the company.

Reasons for choosing 123FormBuilder

123FormBuilder allowed us to customize the form more and had better payment integration.

Brittany