• Pros

• "The customization is great. I love love love this product. We’ve made forms that are for return requests and some that people can place orders from. It’s an incredible product. "

• "A lot of features, very easy to use most of them. "

• "-Super easy to use -I like that you can embed them on landing pages. -Conversion tracking is an absolute breeze!"

• Cons

• "Limits on number of forms completed before you end up having to pay. It can also be a bit cumbersome to compile a long/detailed form, but the pre-made pieces make it go together well. "

• "I don't like how it sometimes looks dated but that is not a deal breaker. Also some of the better features do require payment or sometimes they stop working causing customer service."

• "At first, starting it is a challenge for you have to study the whole process. But afterwards, it's okay already."

Browse JotForm Reviews

Datis from Outback Team Building & Training

Not the sexiest form solution out there, but boy is it powerful

Excellent. It's an excellent platform with robust features and tons of integrations. Support is top-notch as well.

Pros

The conditional form fields and calculations make this an extremely powerful tool for anyone looking to capture information. It's affordable, works well, integrates with a lot of platforms easily, and does exactly what it's intended to do.

Cons

There isn't much. It isn't the sexiest platform out there, but with a little CSS you can get the forms styled exactly how you want them. It would be nice to have better WYSIWYG options. Really minor detail, but I get quite annoyed when the forms auto sort in the order of most recently updated. They start by displaying alphabetically, I'll click on my desired form, but right as I click it changes ...

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

The calculation features & conditional logic was much more robust.

Response from JotForm

Replied November 2020

Thanks for your review and glad you like two of the best JotForm features, calculation and conditional logic. We really appreciate it. Regarding the sorting problem you've encountered on the My Forms page, we tried it but we can't replicate the problem. The selected sort option is saved even after revisits. Could you please clear your browser's cache and try it again? If the problem persists, contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you. Regards!

Chris from Bassett Physical Therapy

Best online form platform I've used

The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Pros

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Cons

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

Ease of use and features available

Response from JotForm

Replied April 2021

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

Athi from Atrium

Buggy Features, Terrible Support

This form builder appeared promising at first, as we were going to use it as an application form for our company. We had bought the one-year paid subscription. A critical issue was to get the form translated into different languages to assist our applicants. After we translated the whole form, which took multiple hours, the form was working fine and translations were working fine too. However, after some testing, we realized the translations had suddenly disappeared for no reason, and most importantly, despite trying to restore the form to a previous version, we couldn't retrieve the translations. We contacted support (which is only possible via a Q&A forum, no email or phone line available) who told us the problem would be passed to the developers and be looked at. Needless to say, after multiple messages from our side and after a month's time, no one reached out from the developers and solved our issue. As a result, we requested a full refund and will never use the service again. This got us many weeks back of our schedule in the HR Department of our company, and honestly it's a service we would never recommend to anyone.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive form building, relatively complex conditions can be added.

Cons

Terrible Support. They didn't solve an important issue for us, so we canceled the paid subscription and requested a refund.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

We are truly sorry for your unpleasant experience and we completely understand how you feel about the lack of support during that time. It is also sad to know that your issue was not resolved immediately. While we do not provide an ETA on bug reports, our dev team will always resolve issues as quickly as they can. Anyway, right now, we do not have any problems using the language translation feature so I assume this has been resolved a long time ago. Just to clarify, we provide supports via our Support System at https://www.jotform.com/answers/ and through email support[at]jotform.com. Unfortunately, we do not provide phone support, we believe a web app issue is best resolved through a forum or email because we always provide step by step instructions with screenshots, GIF, or sometimes codes if needed. Thank you!

Mark from Saint Louis University

Build Powerful Web Forms in a Snap

I needed to quickly build an embedded form for my website. I registered for an account and completed building the form minutes later. After a few minutes of learning which CSS classes were applied to each form element, the look and feel of the form only took a few more minutest and it was pulling data to the spreadsheet.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize a forms CSS to my university's branding standards. Forms are simple and intuitive to build with many options. From standard short and long fields to file upload capabilities, JotForm has many tools to get the job done. Branding was easy to customize by having direct access to the CSS through the form interface.

Cons

At the time of use, JotForm's pricing structure wasn't optimal for my organization. We had a few users who needed to create and manage forms but we couldn't find a level of access that gave us what we needed. Overall, the structure that we needed was affordable for single use, but not for multiple users.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

The functionality of JotForm and Wufoo allow us to support embedded forms from both platforms, along with Google Forms.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

We use JotForm in conjunction with Google Forms. JotForm offers more robust customizable CSS functionality to match branding standards of an institution. The branding allows a more consistent look and feel to be applied rather than a set of predetermined templates in Google Forms that don't match brand standards as much.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your awesome review. The ability to customize the form with CSS injection is indeed what most users like because you can do pretty much everything on the form design like matching your branding colors. Cheers!

Sara from Wartooth Designs LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

Jotform + iPad + Dropbox = Contract Robot!

Fantastic! They helped provide a piece of the puzzle I was missing to give a solution to a client with a special need. The ease of setting up the form, connecting Dropbox, and even embedding it into the webpage we used was easy as can be.

Pros

I was faced with a unique problem with a client who wanted to collect contracts they used in their business (lots of contracts weekly) with out having to have physical forms floating everywhere. I used the integrations that Jotform offers - like digital signatures and Dropbox syncing to create a workflow to minimize paper, expedite contract gathering, and have a digital record with out the hassle! Clients could visit a special website that contained the contract on an iPad by the main entrance, sign the contract, submit it, and BOOM! It was gathered in virtual storage!

Cons

I didn't find much I was displeased with when it came to Jotform. There were minor style tweaks that I couldn't get around when using the form inside of a website but it was so minor that it's not even worth the complaint.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Jotform gave us more control over the final form we needed to retain.

Response from JotForm

Replied October 2020

Glad that JotForm helps expedite the contract process. It's really great when the workflow is quick and easy. :) Thank you for your nice review and have a good one!

Heather-Ami from Crystal Lake Conservatory

Industry: Performing Arts

Built-To-Suit

Overall, it is an easy to use program with a lot of options. I like the way the information collected is emailed to us, and available on the dashboard. Takes some set-up time, and so we often delete old responses in order to re-use forms.

Pros

Drag-and-drop method is great for new employees and experienced. Easily able to tailor forms to exactly what we need. All results are emailed in a thread, which makes it easy to print or copy to other locations.

Cons

Max number of responses limits the number of employees who can use the set-up at one time. Also, max number of categories means we often have to create more than one form.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

JotForm had a number of free options that we could work with before committing to the paid membership, which allowed us to trial and train our employees on the service.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

It's great to know that JotForm is an all out solution for your needs. Thank you so much!

YoYo from YoYoFuMedia

JotForm - Google Form on Steroids.

Decent experience. Overall, a mid-tier product at a mid-tier price. Worth it. And has a decent free pricing.

Pros

JotForm had a lot of options that Google Form and Typeform and other form software don't have. Such as accepting payment, accepting signatures, etc.

Cons

JotForm limits what its users can and cannot do with the forms unnecessarily even if you are just making a form for testing purposes. Unlike Google Forms where you can essentially do whatever you want.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

JotForm had some security and payment processing features that these other forms did not have. And also has HIPAA compliance for the forms.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the positive review and glad that you had a decent experience using JotForm. I'd like to clarify that with our free plan, you can already access all the JotForm core features. However, there are limits including the number of forms. For the free plan, you can only keep 5 active forms in your account. If you have created a test form, you can archive it later so it won't be counted towards your limit. Hope this information helps. Regards!

Daniel from Heritage Lifecare

Full featured form software

Jotform is a key system for automating our information flows, especially collecting media files.

Pros

Easy for everyone in the team to use. Great conditional logic. Very useful widgets e.g. signature collection, photo/camera upload.

Cons

More competitive pricing would be helpful - otherwise raising the monthly submission limits.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Many easy to use features not available with other SAS.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

Thanks for sharing your great pros. That's appreciated. Unfortunately, we do not have any other pricing besides what you see on our pricing page http://www.jotform.com/pricing/ as of the moment. Our pricing is mainly based on usage. However, to get a permanent increase in your submissions limit, you can complete the Get More task on your My Account section https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getmore. Regards!

Magdalene from The Busy Bookkeeper (Pty) Ltd

Modernising Contracts and Lead Collections!

Pros

I use this program for my business contracts as I have been working on reducing my company's carbon footprint over the past few years. I find that this program is not only powerful, but has many customisable layouts for a very professional aesthetic.

Cons

There have been times when my emails have either been rejected, or have ended up in a Client's SPAM folder as the I think Jotform may have been listed as SPAM. Unsure though.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

I use both, depending on my current situations needs.

Great features, but not easy to navigate.

Pros

I like all the templates that JotForm offers and the features within each template allow for detailed customization of forms.

Cons

It was difficult for me to navigate some features of JotForm.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

Google Forms is easier to navigate and it's connected to my Google Drive.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your positive feedback. Please let us know which feature you find difficult so we can further assist you. Perhaps our user guide would be of help http://www.jotform.com/help/. You can always reach us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Eoin from Self

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Pros

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Cons

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Kathleen from Leeward Community College

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Pros

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Cons

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved. Best Regards!

Christopher from Premium Waters, Inc.

The Most Powerful Form Builder Online, Anywhere.

Fantastic. From the limitless possibilities with the form builder to the knowledgeable Q&A support staff, JotForm definitely has a winning solution. I would recommend this for small and large businesses, from technical to food service, from cars to dress alterations, from vacation rentals to feedback portals. The people at JotForm listen to feedback and feature requests, I myself was able to have a widget updated after I found a bug that had previously gone unnoticed. You won't find a better combination of power, flexibility, compatibility, user-friendliness, and helpful support in such a refined package.

Pros

In short, everything. For starters, the ability to sign up for free and begin immediately creating forms that work within minutes is unmatched. I am impressed by the extensive amount of widgets that can be utilized for custom data entry, from QR code scanners to file uploaders to widgets that can perform custom calculations. The logic editor for controlling if and where questions, textboxes, widgets, etc. appear is very powerful and allows for virtually limitless form possibilities. I've used these to in conjunction with QR scanners to load pre-populated forms that allow technicians at my workplace to upload photos of machine issues, describe repair procedures, and even add parts used for repairs. Seperately I've also worked on forms used to report inventory / ERP data discrepancies that can be mailed to specific recipient groups based on which part of the ERP system is in question. I could ramble on about the endless customization with the design editor, the ability to do advanced back-end coding including the addition of dedicated HTML, PHP, and other code languages, the ability to integrate forms with everything from Google Drive to Airtable to PayPal, secondary integrations with Microsoft Flow, you name it. And the amazing thing to me is, the forms look stunning on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. And if you don't like how a particular widget looks, crack open the CSS on the back end and you can build pretty much anything.

Cons

The power and capabilities of the system can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. There isn't an easy tutorial to get you going right off the bat, so you're left searching at times for how best to accomplish a particular goal with your form. That said, the Q&A portion of the website is very helpful, and the ability to ask questions and get fast feedback more than offsets any initial disorientation. The only other con is the weak integration with Microsoft products and web-based services. I'm not sure what the issue there is, but it has been a hiccup during my integrations and projects. There are work-arounds for this, but those are weak as well. That said, JotForm is always developing new plug-and-play integrations, which means this is something that could be seen in the future. And they listen to their users' feedback.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Free to start, easy form builder, easy integration, endless possibilities, web-based, mobile-friendly (even has an app for Apple and Android), strong support.

Nathan from CareerSource Florida

Industry: Public Policy

Business forms made easy

We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Pros

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy. JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions. There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Cons

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Patty from BlinkNow

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

Pros

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

Cons

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Omar from Photography

Site @JotForm : To create electronic forms

The easiest and most effective ways to create a form JotForm.com of the early originators of the forms (if not the first) to emerge on the internet, and during this time they improve the service and make it perfect and second to none. Claim that they have the easiest service, when you want to create a form, you can see why easily. You don't need to spend money or give credit card information to use the features of the site, but they offer an unlimited number of forms and reports fields and forms. For this reason alone, you need to experience JotForm

Pros

- Is the location of the @JotForm : To create electronic forms in an easy manner and very flexible to support the addition of the boxes especially with the credit cards, and input information directly to you through several programs. Uses sentences if it is through, you can hide some fields and show them based on the selection User While most of the sites and programs to modify PDF files that can help you to edit the model or form you already have, the little tools give you the option to create a PDF form the full of yourself, like if you want to create a CV or a contract or something like that. Site Jotform is the place you need to mean to achieve it. It is a free site and wonderful to create files and documents PDF forms with different templates. All these templates were designed by site Jotform themselves to give to everyone without charge. Divided forms templates to multiple categories, such as certificates, agreements, contracts, resumes, etc., knowing that each category contain many other forms, so I prefer to use the search field of the site. Once you find the template you want to use, open it within the editor Jotform and then make your edits to any part of the model then save it as PDF on your device. The only problem here is the watermark Watermark for the site that are placed on each page, lists you must subscribe to the premium account

Cons

Will fans create the forms difficult to leave this long email will take some time to respond

Ashley from All Fire Affiliates

Awesome product, frequent updates, easy to use!

Overall JotForm has been irreplaceable for our company. So many of our processes have been streamlined and built around JotForm, it's truly saved us countless hours of time each week. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful in resolving any issues with software use.

Pros

We've been using JotForm for years as we've grown our small business to solve problems, collect data, and streamline processes. JotForm has been one of the easiest softwares to use, learn, and implement in our organization. The best part about JotForm is how easy it is to use - with drag and drop options, excellent customer support, and regular updates to improve building the forms. I would also add that it is unbelievably customizable. There are tons of templates to choose from that can be plug and play or drastically modified to fit the needs of the task at hand.

Cons

There is almost nothing but high praise for this software. Most issues I've run into over the years (formatting problems, pdf compatibility, etc.) have all been addressed and improved upon with each update. There are still some issues with designing pdf files and editing layouts of automatic emails but nothing that impedes the functionality or use too much. I'm also confident that these issues will only continue to improve based on JotForm's track record of catering to its customer needs.

Daniel from Geyer Springs First Baptist Church

Great form builder for ministry!

I was a JotForm user in 2009/2010 at the first church I served with. Then I didn't use the program for a while, and tried other form builders over the years. I went back to JotForm two years ago and haven't looked back. The ease of use, the features, and their desire to always improve and add more makes choosing them a no-brainer. I use JotForm almost daily, and I am able to execute the types of forms requested from the various ministries at the church. They are always pleased with the quality, and the speed with which I am able to put the forms together for them.

Pros

In churches, sign-ups are needed for so many events, and that has doubled and tripled during COVID as capacity limits are set. JotForm gives so much flexibility for the types of forms needed and the type of data being collected. And with conditional logic, you can streamline your forms to avoid clutter and make them easy for users to fill out!

Cons

If I had to give a negative, it'd be the work required to figure out setting certain conditions for forms. It is not always straightforward, but thankfully I was able to find my answers in the forums.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review. It's great to know that JotForm helps streamline the process of your religious activity and we are also glad that your issues were resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you. Have a good one!

Sam from Eiffel Sites

Super Helpful for My Web Design Clients

It makes it easy to get answers to complex questions from my clients. They feel relieved that they don't have to answer a plethora of questions over the phone where they aren't really able to sit down and research how they want to answer. A lot of web design hinges on good business planning, so I appreciate that I can offer my clients a more convenient way to prep for their website build.

Pros

I primarily use Jotform for a client questionnaire I send my web design clients, and it is super helpful. Rather than expecting them to know the answers to all kinds of questions about their branding, desired functionality, etc., I'm able to send them a form that covers all the bases and allows room for extra topics I didn't cover at the end. The form has a great drag-and-drop UI, with options to make radio buttons, dropdowns, text areas, etc., and you can disable irrelevant questions before you send it to a client while not losing that question on your It's easy to duplicate forms, limit forms to only certain users, review old forms that clients filled out, etc. And it's been free for me (I only send a few a month, since web design is my side hustle). I haven't needed to reach out to support, so I can't comment on that front, but the fact that I haven't needed support speaks volumes to the functionality and reliability of Jotform.

Cons

Similar to Mailchimp, I wish there was the ability to see who has opened the email once you've sent the form. I've sent forms to clients before who seemed totally on board, but they never filled out the form and I wasn't sure if it was even received and ignored, or maybe the followed the link but didn't fill the form out. I also wish there was a way to view the client's answers in (somewhat) real-time, so that if they fill in one question, I can see that, instead of having to wait for the entire form to be submitted.

Keturah from Sar Shalom Synagogue

Served it's purpose

It gave me what I needed. For the most part it did what I needed it to do. If something better had not come along, I would continue using jotform.

Pros

I liked jot form quite well. I use it for different forms needed for our ministries website weather it was a contact us form or an event form. Once I got the hang of it, it wasn't to difficult to use actually pretty easy.

Cons

It is almost impossible to get customer service help. If I am having an issue I like to be able to speak to someone who can help me through it. I also had to bump up to a more expensive level because when we do events which occurs a few times a year it would exceed the form limit. I kind of wasn't happy about that. We are talking a few times a year not every month or more often. I am transitioning out of it. We have gone with a ministry management system that also allows for form building. I like it better than jotform and will not renew this year. Also if registration ended for an event I had to go in there and manually shut it down. There was not a cut off date/ time option.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for the troubles you've encountered. Just to clarify, we have a Support System https://www.jotform.com/answers/ where you can get help in less than an hour. Our Support Team works 24/7 from different parts of the globe. Though we don't provide phone support because we believe web app issues are too hard to handle over the phone and we also usually provide links, guides, screencasts so you'd be able to easily follow the steps to resolve the problem. You can also reach us into our support email at support[at]jotform.com. Feel free to contact us through our Support Contact Form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ should you have any questions. Best Regards!

Great for taking online bookings, surveys, feedback selling tickets or any other kind of online form

Just to repeat my above comments really, it's been really useful and vital for me and great value for money.

Pros

I've used this for many years, mainly to take online bookings for tennis lessons & kids camps. It has been great for that purpose - you can really easily create online forms, either from templates or from scratch, which can be embedded on a website or linked to directly. You can also link the forms to payment gateways like Paypal, Stripe etc. The forms are really easy to create in a drag-and drop way - easily add,move,edit elements. You can also set an autoresponder email that will be sent after somebody submits the form. Over the years, I've also used these forms to sell tickets for events, for feedback and gather information such as contact details.

Cons

The only reason I gave this a 3/5 for value for money and a 7/10 as to how likely I am to recommend Jotform, is because the price has gone up quite a lot since I signed up. It's ok for me as I have remained on my original monthly fee, but for new users who are hoping to take a lot of submissions or payments, it looks a bit expensive now. Having said that, there is a half price sale on at the moment and it looks like you can upgrade/downgrade your subscription any time, so I would still recommend it.

Response from JotForm

Replied December 2020

Thanks for being a loyal JotFormer. Your awesome review really means a lot. We are happy that JotForm has served your purpose well. Due to the increasing demand for online security and privacy that we can't avoid, we choose not to compromise the quality of our product. We trust that you understand. Regards!

Andrea from Just Training East Midlands Limited

Changed my life!

Been using it free for a while, albeit we havent really got down to understanding it fully, so I took the plunge yesterday and upgraded to Bronze. As a micro business with only three of us, this is amazing. We now have a complete set of delegate booking forms that we can just send to our delegates who can instantly fill them in on their phone and press submit and send them back. And they look so professional. I havent integrated with payment options yet, but when I find time to work it out, I will. At the moment I am completed addicted to designing forms, even if we dont actually need them..lol.... its so easy, and just makes life so much easier for us. I havent had the need to contact anyone at Jotform so cant say what the Customer Service is like. But thats good I guess, that the system is easy so you dont need to contact them??

Pros

Fairly easy to get your head around and quite easy to see what the software is doing. Drag and drop functionality is great. The finished on line form looks great, very professional. Its easy for your customers to fill in and submit back to you. For your customers it works on laptop, phone, tablet easily. You can select different languages, although this is very restricted on what becomes translated. Not that expensive. Instantly updates changes but the links stay the same, so you dont have to keep changing any link information. You can download a report as well and access returned forms if you lose them on your email. Thats brilliant. This means I can access returned forms away from the office, when perhaps I cant access my email.

Cons

The PDF Forms are a bit clunky, with boxes tending to jump all over. Not as easy on PDF as the on-line version. Its really frustrating that the scroll bar to move up and down your document is obliterated when you open the right hand feature side bar. You have to keep closing the right hand side bar to get the scroll bar back to move up and down your own document.. Thats very annoying.

Ashlee from Living Bliss Inc

Another easy form

LOVE! my go to form for work and personal. The creating of the form is perfect to gather information however if I would prefer statistics I would use google forms.

Pros

1. The seamless works of the website makes everything flow well. You move from templates to create your own form to how to send out the form 2. Creating the form adding different elements are so easy. Can add signatures, payment options, dates, multiple questions, possibilities are endless 3. The options of how to send it out are numerous. Also if you would like to keep it private you can add a password so only those with a password can utilise 4. Compiles information well 5. Emails me every time someone submitted a form

Cons

1. Statistics I find are not as good as google forms. Google forms provides a good breakdown of each question whereas jot forms compiles the information nicely 2. Can only have so many submissions in 1 month on the free version as well as only so many forms. I do not think they calculate the number of submissions correctly as I had an issue with this before 3. Does not integrate very well. Tried to integrate it with Squarespace and found as soon as the form was submitted the option to submit again was not there.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much for your nice review, Ashlee. We greatly appreciate it. :) 1. Just to clarify, it is actually possible to create a summarized report in each of the field questions in the Tables. You can also expand grouped standard fields if you want to. Example: http://link.jotform.com/CyDn8Mp4WE 2. For the free account, the submissions limit per month is 100 and you can only have 5 active forms. The count starts from the first day of the month to the last day of the same month. There should be no problem with the count, if you come across an issue, contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help. 3. Please try to re-embed your form using its iframe embed code on your Squarespace website, this will definitely help. Thank you!

Great product

Pros

I like the ease of creating forms within few minutes in few clicks. JotForm has integration with lots of third party apps which make it much more useful. I have used it to build plenty of automation.

Cons

They have a great support channel but at times the support representatives are not really helpful. Looks like they are building a support community which does not have answers always. Also, there were some instances where JotForm's script interferes with modern WordPress theme's scripts.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

JotForm was preferred considering ease of use and a huge integration catalog.

Devyash from MyOnlineCA

Superb Contact Forms or Lead Capture Form

SUPERB Form. We Capture more than 1 lakh + customer database throughout the Jotform and Build a Million Dollar Company from Scratch. JOTFORM is really helpful in our Entrepreneurship Journey.

Pros

We are using Jotform from the Starting when we start our Legal Tech Company in India around 2015. This is the FIRST Software for the Company where we invest apart from domain & hosting. We have to capture the leads from our sites and have to send the automation emails. The Biggest Pros, its all about automation. with the jotform you can simply send the automation emails even schedule emails. so you can say you are running drip campaign on jotform without spending on any other software.

Cons

The Cons is Only the Number of Submission. We have Silver Plan from Starting which have only 10k Submission per Month so sometime we reached the limit just before 1 day end of the month. so just only for 1 day a company can't upgrade the plan. Jotform have to introduce the increase the submission as Add On Plans. Some Apps like Daily Digest etc. are not working on their platform

LAURE-ANNE from OhMyDog! Hondenkenniscentrum Den Haag

Packed full of functionality, even the free trial version; and INCREDIBLE customer support

Thanks for conditional logic, we are no longer scaring our customers away with a mega form. Only the fields relevant to their answers pop up. Thanks to the incredible formating, our form is now on-brand for customer sign-ups.

Pros

1. Intuitive advanced formatting features 2. Sophisticated, yet easy-to-setup conditional logic 3. Customer service: answers are fast, detailed and on-point. They even film a demo of what they mean with YOUR example. This within hours, despite the fact that my questions could be quite technical/detailed.

Cons

On two occasions, I have lost hours of work despite saving religiously. I haven't been able to reproduce this so I can't report ti.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

What pushed us over the edge was the formatting possibilities and how easy they were to design, but it is an incredible package altogether: GDPR-compliant, drag/drop features, tons of form elements (e.g. rating scales), and incredible conditional logic.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

The form was clunky and ugly and very hard to use and make changes to. It was also huge as it didn't allow for conditional logic.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

We are beyond grateful for your amazing review and your awesome feedback towards our customer service. This just made our day. I can only assume that you are working the same form on 2 separate tabs so it's highly likely that changes on the first tab overwrite the other. When experiencing this problem, we have a Revision History that would help you revert your form to its previous state. Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History Regards!

Sarai from Tanisha Sa'Rai LLC

Industry: Photography

BEST FREE APP EVER, YET WORTH THE PAID ACCOUNT AS WELL!

I love JotForm, i’ve been using it for years. And now it just keeps getting better and better with the new Jot Cards. This is where information is split up and is dispolayed to your viewers in sections one question at a time instead of one whole long form at once. I also love the veriety of templates that are included. You won’t find another form system with as many options. Embedd Jotforms into your websites or use stand along pages. Either way, jotform keeps all of the information stored in one place for you while also alerting you in email when someone has completed your form. It’s great. Sign up for your free account today to see if Jotforms is for you.

Pros

JOTFORMS gives you an awesome Free account where you can still use ALL FEATURES for 5 forms and 100 submissions per month. You can’t beat this deal. And if you want to upgrade, then their paid tiers are very reasonable.

Cons

The only con that I can possibly say that I’ve found is that the Paypal submissions are still too limited even in the highest package plan. So if you are using these forms to collect a LOT of payments per month, Jotform may not be the best option.

Jeremy from AlphaBEST Education

Best Form Program

This has been a perfect tool for collecting data. Agents in the field are able to pull up a form on their phone and quickly submit data for analyzing at company offices. Report building has improved in recent updates and can be built to share with upper management.

Pros

JotForm is super simple to set up. The platform is constantly adding new features and integrations. Forms can feed to third party platforms for easier management of data. Recent updates to integrations such as Google Sheets has helped our company greatly. Customer Support is quick and provides real answers instead of excuses. User forum is also a great tool for learning further ways to use the program.

Cons

The only real issue that has come up is with minor glitches from time to time. Have had a couple instances where automatic emails were jumbled which resulted in form submissions not being sent properly. Customer service helped quickly when that happened. Also, integrations can "break" and need to be set up again.

Amanda from Magna Carta Legal Serives

Industry: Law Practice

Streamline Processes with JotForm

I love JotForm. Since using JotForm we have been more efficient in collecting client data, saving us at least half an our on the phone trying to collect the same.

Pros

I was looking for a form to help streamline intake calls with clients for my clerks. I tried Google forms and found that after a trial run, we did not know where the answers were to be viewed. I asked a colleague and he recommended JotForm. With JotForm we were able to customize a questionnaire to be used for certain areas of law to send to clients upon the initial intake. Once the client fills out the questionnaire, we are emailed the answers and can save them to the consultation file for quick reference during the consultation as well as great base notes for the client file, once we are retained.

Cons

That the form can be forwarded to other people. I think I can lock this feature with the pay option.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thanks a lot for your nice review. We are happy to know that JotForm has helped streamline your intake calls. Regarding the lock feature, if you don't want other users to clone your form, you can check "Do not allow my forms to be cloned by other users" in your account settings under privacy here https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings. Contact us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have any other questions. Best Regards!

Kalina from NCSA

Pleasantly surprised

I was making my own personal website, with no budget, and wanting a free way to have people be able to submit forms. I found a couple different options that were honestly quite terrible, with very antiquated-looking and difficult-to-customize interfaces... And then I came across JotForm! It lets you create more polished-looking forms, and there is an option to make them for free if you have a low number of users (like me!). It's really great for what it is.

Pros

You can create free forms for your website, and they look good, too! You can choose between pre-designed themes, which is great for someone who doesn't want to go through the effort (or doesn't know how) to create their own design with HTML and CSS. There IS a paid version, but the free one was perfectly sufficient for my needs. It also integrates with other software - I was able to use Zapier to link JotForm form submissions to a Google Drive folder, which really helped me organize.

Cons

The free version does have fairly strict limits - you can only get so many form submissions per period of time. Honestly this is not that big of a con, of COURSE it makes sense that you should pay for a good service that you use a lot. But still, I was not able to do this once I reached that limit. So, that is my main downside.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

Squarespace just emailed the forms directly to me. With JotForm, I was able to better organize the submissions.

Jerry from JM Communications

Easy to Use, and keep thing organized

Overall the app program is easy for any small business like to go for paperless but have limited budget. It is to go option. I recommend all my customer to use it.

Pros

Designing the form is easy and simple, and it has various options and plugin with third party service such as paypal, square up. And it has a free plan for any one want to test out.

Cons

If you want to customize the layout or design it will be hard to do. Due to it didn’t well support with customize design. you might use CSS To overwrite but wasn’t easy to overwrite.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Jorform has more functions support such as design, third party support

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

We have an Advanced Designer where you can customize each form elements in your form. You also don't have to be an expert with CSS. We have a CSS Helper that you can easily click and it will write the CSS code for you. I suggest you take our video course here https://www.jotform.com/help/300-Form-Designer-Tutorial-Let-s-create-fantastic-forms to learn how to customize your form in the Advanced Designer with ease. Thank you for your feedback and have a good one!

Geeta from LASA High School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Love the conditional logic!

Pros

Conditional logic - love being able to make our own rules for various situations.

Cons

Some of the widgets don't work like we need them to and we have to find work-arounds.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Easier to use and has conditionals logic

Needed conditional logic.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your nice review. If you have issues with widgets, please contact us through our support contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can work on a solution for your needs. Thanks!

Kevin from Daberistic Financial Services

JotForm is easy to use, yet has powerful features to customise and automate an online form

Pros

Has all the basic fields required for the form, such as name, telephone number, date, number, text Has many useful gadgets you can search and plug into the form Drag and drop interface makes it easy to design a form without coding knowledge Field settings allow you to customise the form further Email settings very useful, for creating notifications and autoresponders Ability to customise Thank You page after the form is submitted Ability to create conditions, to make the form more relevant and user friendly Ability to share, search and use form templates created by other users As an old customer, enjoy preferential pricing

Cons

I would like to see the Signature field/gadget improve, to make signing on a smartphone a better experience I would like to see Take a Photo as a standard field option, and a form will only ask permission to access the Camera once, on the Smartphone. Currently if I enter four photo fields, the form would ask me four times about accessing the Camera. I would like to get help on how to add a further answser to a specific question, for example if being asked about health conditions, and a client has multiple health conditions, he can click on a "+" icon to add a further health condition.

Janette from Creative JR LLC

Easy Customizable Form Builder

What I've enjoyed most about JotForm is that not only do you have the opportunity to select great templates, but you can customize the forms to your needs. The integration is simple, quick and easy. Which in the end saves me time and money. Plus you can use the forms for any purpose, not only for website integrations. My overall experience has been a positive one with JotForm.

Pros

The functionality and template selections put my mind at ease. Building a website can be easy and fun when you are just starting out. I found out that some platforms to build out my websites didn't have the option to customize the forms that I needed for the goals I had set. I came across JotForm and was able to integrate the template of my choice into my website with ease.

Cons

I had a little trouble accessing my forms in the beginning but with the new updates that JotForm had made, I found that I made the right choice when it comes to customizable forms.

Peter from PS-Sports.de

Jotform is a "just works" software.

Nothing.

Pros

I am not an absolute professional in terms of computers, I build my websites for my work (Kraulkurse, Aquakuse and Triathlon Coaching) and everything in connection with it. I have only used Jotform as a contact and registration form and am very satisfied with it my modest ratios are enough for the free version of Jotform. Recently I also tried a survey with Jotform. Maybe there are better alternatives here, which are completely specialized in surveys, but here too Jotfrom is completely sufficient and I can even use it to display the results of the survey live on the website. This is a feature that others might have, but I found it only at Jotform For me, Jotform is a very good and reliable tool.

Cons

The available space, the number of forms, monthly form views, total form submissions and monthly form submissions is limited,

Jenny from Farmingdale State College

Easy forms!

Overall, I recommend JotForm to anyone who is considering to utilize this platform. It is easy to use, has great features to offer and also collaborates with other platforms such as Google to help integrate responses into one cohesive page. JotForm can be used by a variety of audiences from students to businesses to help gather data for projects.

Pros

JotForms is an easy online platform that allows you to create forms for any event. I particularly love how there are many features on the website. There are plenty of templates that one can use, depending on what your needs are. For example, if you have a business and want to track your customers feedback, you can choose the "Customer Satisfaction Survey" template and it would populate all the things you can edit on the form. Another cool feature that I like is that you can integrate it with Google Forms which allows you to populate all the responses from the survey into one sheet. The best part is that Google Forms auto-saves these responses, and also tracks any changes that were made. There are other platforms that you can also integrate it with, such as Zoom and Slack, which are great sharing platforms as well.

Cons

If you have a lot of things to add onto the form, it can be a little laggy and slow to load. But if you're patient, and there's no rush for the form to made instantly, then it should not be an issue.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

It's really a great pleasure to see such an amazing review and happy that you like everything about JotForm especially our integrations with different apps. Please contact us at jotform.com/contact if you have any issues with your forms. Thanks!

THE BEST TOOL ONLINE FORM

Experience in its use, I have 10 days, hardly ... I already have 5 forms made, very professional ...

Pros

The most important thing that I found to this platform is its easy use, intuitive, you don't require much technical knowledge, I just looking for other options, I hardly saw it, I liked it, its look, and I started to browse, make forms, etc., without any training, without watching a video, or asking for technical support. is incredible. We could also say that it has a lot of strength in its integration with other platforms, which offers robust ..

Cons

the theme is that I liked everything .. I found 6 similar apps, but I fell in love with this one, and I still can't find anything that I have to regret.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the compliments. We are so much delighted to see your "pros" specially with your feedback towards our Support Team. We are beyond grateful. Thanks a lot!

Kei from The Inn Crowd

Great Resource For Any Business

Pros

I love the templates JotForm provides. I love all the apps that are integrated​ with JotForm. I'm able to receive payments, get testimonials & so much more! The options are literally endless with JotForm.

Cons

I don't have any cons with JotForm. It has been a great resource for me.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

I chose JotForm because of the ease of use.

Josh from Construction Management

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Catch-all product

Amazing. This has streamlined communication and added a level of consistency to collaboration that my company didn't previously have.

Pros

This thing is great- it solves nearly any problem on 1 hour's notice (while you search for a longer-term solution with deeper integration) I currently use jotform for QA Surveys, Workorder generation (with unique, auto-incrementing serial numbers), labourer timesheets (where I can verify their check-in locations by using their IP addresses), intra-office action requests... and most of these forms are intergrated with Google Sheets to keep a running database of everything that's ever been submitted for later analysis. Software is sold by packages of how many forms you get to submit... buy the Premium package. Once you get these running full speed, your office will generate thousands of these annually. All are straightforward, easy to track, and accountable.

Cons

The User Interface is somewhat limited. I can see why they want to control it (and force users to leave plenty of whitespace) but there are times when I want a no-messing-around, high-density interface to just get the job done.

Ethan from Naked Lime

Get Information Quickly and Easily

We needed a program to not only gather the information from clients that we needed but to also look like they were applying/registering to a professional company. Jotform definitely achieved that and it didn't take long to really master the system. All of its integrations created even more convenience to make our jobs much easier.

Pros

We use this mostly for applications and registrations. It works so well and looks professional at the same time. You can get all of a person's contact information, have them answer any questions you need whether in essay, multiple choice or choose-an-option formats, and even take payments. It integrates well with other programs. You can get fees paid through Paypal or Swipe, you can have the form's information sent to Google Drive for safe storage, and you can immediately put them on a MailChimp email list. It's easy to insert your own graphics and website links to make it truly your form.

Cons

There are limitations, as with all things. You can only choose one payment type on a form, the text in questions has style limitations, and it has a bit of a learning curve, mostly because it takes a while to find out all the things it can do. Reading submissions within Jotform is also a little difficult just because of its format, but if you have the results sent to Google Drive it's easier to read.

May 2015

Jose Manuel

May 2015

Jotform easy web-based form tool for non-programmers

Jotform is an online drag and drop form application builder for people with little time to spend on programming and coding. Jotform is designed to make it easy for users to quickly design their forms, test them and put them into production in very little time. Experienced users can create forms and push them into live mode in amatter of minutes. But Jotform really is thought for the unexperienced, non-programmer user who wants to design form applications and does not want to deal with any coding at all. The application works through an online interface/work area in which an empty space is filled with fields and texts that the user selects and drop until a form is created in the feel and manner of the user. Once the form is completed with fields and texts, the experienced user can copy the code that the application generates for him and past it in any website and the form will display in the manner it was design. You can make any modifications to form at the source, and the destination page in which the code was pasted will automatically update all the changes and modification made. The best feature of Jotform is that you can test it for free, they allow one of the best bargain in the market: 100 submission, 10 secure submission and 10 submission with payment, all for free. I have not seen this offered anywhere yet. The other great feature of Jotform is that you can get your collected data and take anywhere you want: Google spreadsheets, an SQL database or download to your local excel application. Perhaps the area in which Joftorm needs improvement is the way you sort the collected data in their severs, especially if you have data collected that needs to be validate by a human hand. Of course, this types of form are more more advanced, cuttingedge project. For the average form developer, Jotform is the perfect tool.

Pros

East drag and drop online form builder, with 100 submission, 10 secure submission and 10 submission with payment all for free.

Cons

Not easy to sort collected data in their servers for validation purposes.

RAM from Information Technology

Industry: Food Production

A VERY HAPPY JOTFORM CUSTOMER

Pros

I think discovering this has been amazing for our team, we are a team of organic farmers. We deliver produce to consumers directly. With such simple forms interface we are able to design forms to take orders from different customers seamlessly! Features like autoresponder, conditions and user CSS are so useful! But the true power of this comes with the APIs they expose and all the integrations they provide, if you are good with programming, there is so much you can do! We use google sheets integration extensively to track availability and use JOTFORM API to automatically publish that to the forms. I also have scripts to consolidate the orders, and send out packing lists from a server. Saved us a tonne of time and effort. A very responsive customer support as well!

Cons

Sometimes I wish they had a phone customer support, but their email support has very quick turnaround, si i guess it's okay for now! I think user Javascript has been disabled for security reasons but maybe they can find a way to ensure security and write JS as well

Phil from Step Above Homes

An excellent hosted form solution

Jotform has enabled us to build hosted forms that perform flawlessly with no infrastructure and no training. The high level of customization and the ability to embed the form makes this our go-to tool for building online forms.

Pros

Jotform is a hosted solution that allows you to build a form and distribute it immediately. The ability to customize and embed the form enables a low skill workforce to build solutions for a wide variety of use cases.

Cons

The simple pricing tiers. Not everyone has the same needs and it would be nice to be able to swap some functionality for other functionality without jumping into a higher priced tier.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Jotform has a lot more options to customize the form fields and workflow. Jotform is also able to embed the form into an existing space and it fits seamlessly.

Response from JotForm

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your nice review. Can you please let us know which functionality that you're looking for at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help? I believe all the features are available on any plans. What really differs between the plans are the limits (e.g. monthly submissions, form views, number of forms) and the HIPAA feature which is only available on Silver and Gold plans.

Dylan from Pixel Empire Inc

There's No Better Form Builder!

I love Jotform. I love how often they roll out new features. They continue to add new features that I didn't even know I needed. I run a large online store and have many different form needs. The dynamic nature of how each form can be set up and truly earned a lot of new revenue for my business. For example, my company offers custom phone cases and the ability for customers to select different sizes, models, colors, and attach their own images is extremely valuable!

Pros

I've used Jotform for several years now and what I like most about the software is the ease of use, amount of form features, and customer support!

Cons

The price...at first. At first I thought the idea of paying for a form builder was ridiculous. But after playing with all of the features I realize that the amount of in depth coding knowledge I would have needed (or paid for) is would have been far more expensive then the small subscription fee I pay. Plus, I believe there is a free plan if you do not need all of the features that I utilize.

Lynda from Smoky Mountain Lake, LLC

A Great Find

I have no plans to stop using this service! Its been wonderful for our overnight rentals business for getting our Terms and Conditions signed.

Pros

If you are a small business that needs 5 or less forms at any given time and have less than 100 submissions per month, this FREE software can be a wonderful addition to your small business. We have loved the ease of use and submission notifications.

Cons

They have a couple of glitches in actually seeing the signature on the mobile app and on the email that we have not gotten worked out yet. But, tech support is currently trying to help.

Cost

JotForm Review

My experience with the software is great. I like the software because it was able to meet all of the things I need and more. I never had any problem using it and it is very easy to create a form that fits my needs.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is easy and fast to create a very attractive looking form. I can build a form for many different tasks such as scheduling, contact form, and many more within minutes.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that it there is no option for one-time payment, it only has a subscription plan and there is only a limited number of email I can received per month based on what subscription I chose.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

because JotForm has more features and it is much easier to use than alternative software.

Response from JotForm

Replied April 2021

There's actually an option for a one-time payment. It's either you sell a product or collect a custom amount from your customer. Example: https://link.jotform.com/sXqKOnYHN0. You can also create your custom items or prices and pass this to the payment field. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-how-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field. Contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have further questions. Thanks!

John from GSK

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

An innovative software to create the best suited forms.

Pros

For any job or vacancy, it is important to collect the exact details of the applicant. JotForm lets you not only create a form that is suitable for this purpose but it also provides a high level of flexibility regarding the fields you want to add to your form. There is an email notification system to inform you about each new update. This is really effective in keeping updated with the ongoings with the job applications. The best part is that a lot of the features are made available for free. Therefore, it compares really well with all of its competitors.

Cons

Graphing the content is just another difficult thing. Ther are only limited customizable options available to set how a notification should pop up.

Henry from Healthy Insulation

Industry: Environmental Services

10/10 Form Software

Overall, absolutely will continue to use and find new ways to form. Thanks Jotform.

Pros

I cannot stress enough how great this software is for novice users. Jotform allows me and my crew to create versatile forms for in-house and client use. Also the most inexpensive out there with very little advertising on pages.

Cons

There has been a couple glitches with the automated email notifications where I set up a notification weekly and it sends me about 10 emails.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

May we know if you're still experiencing issues with email notification? There should be no longer problem with emails. Please don't hesitate to contact us in our Support System through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can further help you. Thank you for leaving such a positive rating and have a good one!

Daniel from Uni-edit

Industry: Writing and Editing

JotForm makes live easy for any business owner

JotForm really saves me a lot of sturm and grind dealing with webforms in WordPress. Its so easy to use and makes a wonderful backup to your communications as well.

Pros

What I like most about JotForm is how you can create webforms with related communications for various products and services and then easily centralize the information. I've used both the free and paid accounts, which I liked both. Its quite powerful and also serves as a wonderful backup in case my website fails.

Cons

For me, it would be easier if I could I had better control over the folder naming feature so that when a customer submits an order the folder name will be the job code for the customer's job. Its not so straightforward to do this.

Steve from Steve Long Realty & Auction

Jotform for Online Real Estate

Jotform has enabled me to acquire important necessary information from required real estate documents online from my real estate websites.

Pros

Jotform is fairly easy to use. They have greatly improve their interface, which makes it more easily used online to fill out and electronically sign important documents.

Cons

The price is a little high, except they offer better attractive pricing late in the calendar year. They do offer a free limited plan.

Response from JotForm

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your positive review, Steve. That's so much appreciated. We are glad that JotForm helped you in your real estate work. Have a good one!