All Jotform Sign Reviews

Best Form/Sign Builder Available in Market

Overall very good experience, when they launched it first I was it can't be very helpful. but it is a great tool when you get it with form builder. It makes everything under single tool and easy to manage.

PROS

Easy to use Lot of features Best integration for a form builder

CONS

Design needs little update now & pricing should be little less

Reason for choosing Jotform Sign

Cost and 2 tools under one company, so everything easy to use.

Hi, Thanks for your nice review. We're delighted you find our platform easy to use with top-notch features and integrations. Feel free to let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Derrick

Construction, 2-10 employees

Professionalism in a document

Easy, helpful, organized, and practical.

PROS

The forms look professional and the recipient can easily read them. Also, submitting pictures and writing on them descriptions is a great tool. Also, the phone app is great.

CONS

The limitation of signatures for the basic package

Reasons for switching to Jotform Sign

We just used it for the forms, but it was expensive and we don't have the budget for app tools. So we came back to jotform

Hi Derrick, Thanks for your positive rating. We're happy you find our forms professional-looking and our platform great to use. We'd like to inform you that we have increased the Singed Document limits for all plans. For example, Starter (Free) plan has been increased from 10 to 100 Signed Documents per month. Check out our pricing page to find out more: http://www.jotform.com/pricing/. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Audra

Renewables & Environment, 2-10 employees

The "Free Trial" isn't worth it

Not impressed, but it did force me to learn to create my own forms in an actual free app.

PROS

The very first form I created turned out fine. Until I wanted to update the form and it caused nothing but headaches.

CONS

Hard to update. If you create too many forms, you will be charged. Clients had difficultly using form, in the end caused me more work. The Free Trial is VERY limited.

Hi Audra, Thanks for your feedback, and we're sorry you're having difficulties. We'd like to clarify that forms can be edited anytime and anywhere by simply logging in to your Jotform account, then edit the form you want. In addition to that, any changes on your form will also automatically reflect on the live form, so there's no need to update or re-embed your form manually. Please understand that each of the plans has their own limits. For example, on the Starter (Free) plan, you can only keep 5 active forms at a time. We believe the Starter plan is enough for basic usage. We also have plenty of helpful guides and video tutorials you can find in our User Guide section here: http://www.jotform.com/help/. If you have any questions or if you are still having trouble with your forms, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Stephanie

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Non confrontational forms signed before appointment

Easy, saves time, automates my business forms digitally and saves them. I always refer to the very first form filled out and can easily access that stored information.

PROS

Easy to collect signed contracts and policies off site of a business.

CONS

Some Old phones can’t hit the submit button due to mobile version.

Reason for choosing Jotform Sign

Had training from Hunter Donia on how to use best for my business.

Reasons for switching to Jotform Sign

Easy and had someone to train me how to use. Would have never been able to learn it by myself.

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for your positive review. We're glad to hear that Jotform makes it easy for you to collect signed contracts and policies off site. If you've experienced issues with your forms, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Jason

Public Safety, 1 employee

Best overall for use

Great experience. Highly recommend for convenience and secured measures

PROS

Comprehensive ease with certifiable use.

CONS

N/A not any specified dislikes of any of the features with this system

Reasons for switching to Jotform Sign

Cost effectiveness with simplicity making work an easy process

Hi Jason, Thanks for your perfect stars and for sharing your great experience. We're glad to hear you find our platform both comprehensive and user-friendly. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Rachelle

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Jotform Sign Review

We just stared using it. I really can't give a good answer because of that.

PROS

Very easy to use and the set up videos are great

CONS

That it is one signature at a time. Would love to see it be able to send out to multiple people at a time.

Reason for choosing Jotform Sign

It is part of jotform that we use daily

Hi Rachelle, Thanks for your nice review. We're glad you find our platform easy to use, and the video tutorials helpful. If you want multiple people to sign your document, you can share them your sign document link, so anyone with the link can sign your document. Here's how to do that: 1) While in Sign Builder, click SEND from the top menu. 2) Click Share with link from the left menu. 3) Click Create link to generate a link for your Sign Document. 4) Share the link to your customers. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Jotform Sign is great addition to Jotform

We enjoy our use of jotform as a whole and are always impressed with the features they add. Jotform Sign seemed like a major addition and they executed it well. This form for example, won't let me submit and isn't telling me why, and that would NEVER happen if it was based on jotform's platform. Capterra gets zero stars, Jotform gets ten.

PROS

The form building features of jotform have always been an integral part of much of our work, especially the conditional logic within the forms. Adding a legally compliant signature feature was a very welcome update.

CONS

They do push us to try Jotform Enterprise occasionally and it is extremely our of our budget. Our older forms with encrypted submission data is not compatible with Jotform Sign, but it is a reasonable incompatibility.

Hi John, Thanks for your review. We're glad you find our features, especially the legally compliant signature feature, valuable for your work. Unfortunately, Form Encryption is incompatible with Jotform Sign, so you will have to disable one before you can use the other. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Adriana

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Simple to use with professional look

I have used this platform for many years in different ways and I really love the new features and how easy it is to complete contracts while the presentation to customer is very professional.

PROS

The simplicity in building custom fields and user friendliness. It really is very convenient and saves a lot of time.

CONS

promotional popups when I am trying to just get something done.

Hi Adriana, Thanks for leaving us a positive review. We're delighted to hear our platform's simplicity and user-friendliness are saving you time. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Hailey

Fine Art, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

The Perfect Platform for Tattoo Artists

PROS

I love the ease of use and organization Jotform Sign provides. Jotform Sign has changed the way my tattoo clients prepare consent forms and appointment requests dramatically. Since using Jotform Sign, my entire process from booking to day-of consultations has been streamlined, organized, and optimized for efficiency.

CONS

I would like the ability to mark forms as unread.

Hi Hailey, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to hear that Jotform Sign has streamlined your tattooing process, making it more efficient and organized for both you and your clients. Regarding your request, it is possible to mark submissions as unread in the Inbox. The unread count should automatically reflect on My Forms page. Here's how to do that: 1. On your My Forms page, select a form, then click Inbox. 2. On the Inbox page, select submissions(s) from the left, then click on the 3 vertical dots icon above it and select Mark us Unread. We also have a guide here on how to access Inbox: https://www.jotform.com/help/how-to-access-jotform-inbox/. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Josh

Photography, 1 employee

Makes life simple

Really happy as it makes my life easy when running my business.

PROS

I require my clients to read, acknowledge and sign a contract once a deposit has been paid, as I need to protect myself and the client. Jotform allows me to customise my contract how I need it. I love getting the notifications once a form is completed. The best part is having the mobile app, so i have all of my contracts to hand.

CONS

It looks a little tacky to the consumer, so something more professionally displayed would be better.

Hi Josh, Thanks for sharing your experience with our platform. We're thrilled to hear that our platform is helping you streamline your contract process and protect both you and your clients. It's great to know that it's making your work easier for your business. If you have any questions or if you have difficulties with its design or embed layout, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Malik

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Great Way of Support

I have spent a good amount of time together with my team to set-up the forms. We have saved a lot in cost and time by using this service and it's quite hassle free once it has been properly set-up. Sometimes it becomes challenging to deal with little boxes while moving them to fit in a suitable place. Overall a great service, Electronic and digital signature features are making it marvellous.

PROS

Jotform Sign has an incredible importance in my eyes. This feature automates our workflow and forms can be signed anywhere and at anytime which makes the process much quicker than usual.

CONS

Limited number of allotments per subscription.

Reason for choosing Jotform Sign

I found jotform much better while using as trial.

Reasons for switching to Jotform Sign

I found jotform much better while using as trial.

Hi Malik, Thanks for your awesome review. We're thrilled to hear that Jotform Sign has been incredibly valuable to you. Automating workflows and enabling signing from anywhere, anytime are key aspects we aim for. We would like to let you know that we have increased the monthly signed documents limit for all plans. For example, on the Starter (Free) plan, from 10 signed documents per month, it is now increased to 100 signed documents per month. Check out our pricing page to find out more http://www.jotform.com/pricing/. Let us know if you have more questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Kristina

Non-Profit Organization Management, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Very good experience am happy with how the product has fit our organizations needs

PROS

The customization to fit my needs and how easy it was to set up and use daily

CONS

Couldn’t figure out the flow function and auto responses

Reasons for switching to Jotform Sign

Jotform was more user friendly and had more customizations that were not offered by google forms

Hi Kristina, Thanks for rating Jotform Sign 5-star. We're delighted to hear our customization options worked well for you. If you come across issues or have difficulties figuring out a feature, reach out to us from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Our team will be happy to help.

Sandra

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Great product

It’s okay for what I need at the moment nothing to rav about

PROS

I use this for my tax office daily. And it’s great e form intake .

CONS

Now being able to make domain name customization.

Hi Sandra, Thanks for your positive review. It's great to know that you like our platform, and it helps you with your office tasks. Changing the domain name is possible through our Enterprise solutions. Check out this link to find out more about Jotform Enterprise: https://www.jotform.com/enterprise/. If you have more questions, you can send us a message via our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Elicia

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

PROS

The set up for the forms that we needed were easy to do. Many features are built in so you just need to select the feature you would like. Data collected from our forms is easily downloadable and we are able to see the data in excel form. The capabilities to publish the form is simple however, see below for the dislike on a option to share.

CONS

The payment page however, gave trouble and took over a week to fix even with customer support helping. It is still not as we wish however it is usable. The capabilities to share directly were met with dislike. The form is emailed to the recipient from jotform and does not come from our email. Which confused a lot of individuals in addition, the email landed in many spam/junk folders. Which defeated the purpose of being able to import addresses and directly share/email.

Hi Elicia, Thanks for your positive feedback. We're glad to hear that setting up the forms was easy and that you found many built-in features convenient. Regarding the issue with emails, you can definitely use your email sending server to send emails by setting up SMTP in your account so you can use them as sender emails for your forms. Check out this link on how to set up SMTP: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-how-to-setup-smtp-for-a-form/. Let us know if you have any questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

aria

Media Production, 2-10 employees

one of the best tools

PROS

the ease of use, simplicity and thats everything you'd need in today's tech market.

CONS

can't think of any! everything so far as been exactly what I needed for the business.

Hi Aria, Thanks for your positive rating. We're delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use and meet your needs. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Allie

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

I LOVE JOTFORM! It is a life saver for my small business.

PROS

It's so easy to use, even more easy to send and it's a great tool for me to organize the signed documents that I need for my business to run effectively.

CONS

It's honestly really great - I think I just wish I could customize certain parts of a document that I upload but then want to change something instead of having to build another document.

Hi Allie, Thanks for leaving positive feedback for our platform. We're thrilled to hear that Jotform Sign is making document organization a breeze for your business. Unfortunately, uploaded documents can't be directly edited in Sign Builder. You will have to upload a new version of your PDF document. However, for documents created in the PDF Editor, you can customize it directly in Sign Builder. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Amber

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Love this product!!

PROS

The unlimited supply of document templates, the ease of editing, & the great monthly price!!

CONS

I like everything!! Especially the template availability is uncanny!!

Hi Amber, Thanks for your nice review. We're happy you like everything and have enjoyed our range of document templates, editing ease, and affordable pricing. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Karen

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Ease of use for non profits and schools

PROS

I love using JotForm for our non profit programs and our K-12 School. It makes getting needed signatures easy and we have eliminated the needs for parents to come to our office to obtain signatures. It has made a huge impact on recovering this needed time to be able to serve families more effectively.

CONS

It was cumbersome to learn but now it is easy to utlize.

Hi Karen, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to hear that our platform is making such a positive impact on your non-profit and school operations. It's great to know that it has streamlined your signing process. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Kailey