• Pros

• "Easy to set up, and for my team to use! I highly recommend."

• "It is very easy to create new forms. The ability to attach a photo to a form is brilliant. The app is very easy to use and the offline mode is extremely helpful."

• "I like that it saves us from having to store hundreds of forms, and keeps them all conveintly online "

• Cons

• "More how-to guides would be great and slower YouTube videos"

• "When I initially used this I had a link but hadn't been added to the form so had to used web based. Just give up on that one "

• "Often opted to not use the platform often; simply because it was out of my normal routine procedures."

Browse Array Reviews

Best form builder and workflow manager for growing workforces

Very friendly and knowledgeable team. Affordable and innovative software!

Pros

Easy to set up, and for my team to use! I highly recommend.

Cons

Wish theer were a few more form templates, but we were able to build our own to meet our needs.

Tom from REPS

Easy to build. Easy to use. Anyone can do it!

After signing up, I created and tested an app for my company in only 4 days. No programming or script writing skills necessary. Launchcloud's support was able to quickly answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend this product to business owners who need mobile applications but don't have experience developing them or the budget to hire a development team.

Pros

Ease of use for developer and user

Cons

I had to insert text for field titles to hide the associated field titles to get the format I needed, which added a lot of time and repetitive work to the development. Spent a lot of time scrolling through the field listing searching for the fields I needed to apply rules to when creating field rules .

Response from Launchcloud

Replied March 2017

Tamara from Carnival Dynasty

Okay, wish the reporting and directions were a bit better

not having to type out information submitted into spreadsheet, but still have to format

Pros

The automatic download to google drive and online link to share with everyone and the ability to create an excel spreadsheet.

Cons

the reports section is not clear for my orders, it would be nice to see how many people ordered specific products that was outlined.If someone sends form twice and I delete on Launchcloud,it does not delete off google drive spreadsheet.One of the products I deleted also still shows up on the spreadsheet.

Sandra from FreshFit

Perfect for registers and online forms. Easy to use app. Great customer service with quick response.

I use this software to create registers for my instructors to fill out on site via the associated app (no wifi needed). These come through to me immediately. There is no other software that I know of that fulfils this function. I also use this software for customers to fill out questionnaires and order forms. I put these forms on my website or social media account and again, they come straight through to me. The system is very intuitive and easy to set up and update. The customer service team are very helpful, knowledgable and respond very quickly, often even late into the eveneing.

Pros

Great customer service, fast response time.

Response from Launchcloud

Replied March 2017

Thank you for your feedback!

Robert from Little Kickers Bracknell

Brilliant customer service!

Safest and most convenient place to store and view my data. Lots of tutorials and FAQ's available if theres things me and my staff don't understand or need help with discovery or improving functionality of my forms. If thats not enough Becky and Matt are always only too happy to help.

Pros

Easy to use. Visually very easy to navigate.

Response from Launchcloud

Replied January 2017

Thank you Rob we are always happy to help

Terry from Wolf People

Easy to use and personalized customer service

Pros

Cross platform. Form content can be managed live. Different options to obtain data such as drop downs, photo and video make the form engaging. Easy to set up and deploy to users. Can be branded for the client.

Cons

when I receive a report notification I cannot access it report on iphone. I have also recently had a few issues with data missing on a b&q campaign. Just a few maybe 10 submissions.

Vaughn from PAC Rentals

Industry: Medical Devices

Very user friendly mobile interface and very easy to make new forms as needed.

Saved time in data capturing and the paperwork is a lot easier to monitor now.

Pros

Cons

The website interface is not very user friendly for people that are not familiar with computers. Sharing the forms correctly is very confusing.

Response from Launchcloud

Replied May 2018

Thank glad yoy like launchcloud. Launchcloud is design for more complex work flows so bot to get your head around at first.

Sanjay from Achieve Education

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great support for a new user.

Streamline our admin and registration process'

Pros

The functionality and interlinking between forms and emails. Automation. The clarity of forms, our clients appreciated it. A much better product compared to previous applications used. Well done.

Cons

A good knowledge of ICT is required to get full use out of functionality. i.e. basic coding for 'Spaces', 'bold text' etc for email themes etc. The submissions are a bit standard. Have to click in to see name. For example, your competitor 'Jot Form for instance have some details in the main text of the email sent to person receiving the submissions. So not a need to log in and view if in a rush. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any other recommendations, I'd love to help.

Response from Launchcloud

Replied October 2017

Josh from Outbound FMS Ltd

Slow start when designing the form, but once we got going, great tool. We will use again!

Forms easily created. Which can then be edited by a developer easily.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. It did take us a little while to find the tools to edit a form and customise it, but the support we got from the team was great. The ability to edit the HTML embed code was good, meant we able to set up the form and them use our Front End Developer to edit the finer more detailed areas. Also reporting is clean, well thought out and robust.

Cons

Navigation around the site took some getting used to, and it was slow at times. Also finding the right tools to edit the form once designing was a struggle - but great support and once we found them, easily replicated.

Response from Launchcloud

Replied October 2017

Launchcloud is enterprise so can take a day or so to learn it but then becomes very natural.

Stepg from Whitespace

So far I have found launchcloud very useful and user friendly.

Pros

The ease of use. The support from the Launhcloud team and the variety of features that are available on the platform.

Cons

The information on the list of completed forms, instead of displaying the person who has completed the form it displays the admin user. If it could automatically be set A-Z that would be helpful

Response from Launchcloud

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the feedback we will look at adding a filter option

Steve from Singfinity

Practical software and amazing service

I use these forms mainly for online data collection. Website embeds etc. I am not good with code and Wordpress plugin forms are often clunky, aren't compatible with MailChimp and/or need code to customise. Launchcloud came to my rescue by providing a customizable form to link the opt-in form on my website to MailChimp and excel sheet. EVERY time I contact the team (usually because my lack of technical skills stop me from producing what I need) they are there to help almost instantaneously. This is so valuable when you're in the middle of a website amend and the problem is preventing you from continuing. I can see a lot of thought has gone into how to make forms extremely practical for businesses and the data they need to collect. The only small negative would be navigating around the 'my account' page when I first signed up. I think this has more to do with my lack of experience in working with online programs as opposed to the functionality of the app, though. I remember the same thing happened when I signed up for Facebook! Quickly got the hang of things, though.

Response from Launchcloud

Replied March 2017

Thank you !!

Tevra from Odyssey for Youth

Great customization and flexible platform, excellent customer service

Launchcloud went the extra mile to make it work for us when no other platform could connect a customer survey to our CRM - they made it happen! They also provided quick, awesome customer service chat along the way. It made me feel taken care of and like I was working with real humans. I think their platform could be visually a bit more intuitive but any time I couldn't figure it out they walked me through everything in moments. I recommend them!

Pros

Flexibility, connection to CRM.

Cons

The visual interface isn't as easy to navigate as I'd like.

Response from Launchcloud

Replied January 2017

Akil from Medical Practice

Far more powerful than I imagined...

The ability to design and use my own forms for a great experience on any device is awesome

Pros

Easy to use Excellent support Reasonable pricing

Cons

More how-to guides would be great and slower YouTube videos

Response from Launchcloud

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We will keep improving New support docs on there way.

Tania from Ink + Water Tattoo

Industry: Cosmetics

Setting up our form was very difficult but now it's fairly easy to use

Saves us paper

Pros

Cons

I don't like how confusing it is to actually put together a form. Our customers are always confused about the "select date" section of form but support says there is no alternative. Also the app crashes often

Erik from Besner Lachaine Valiquette Inc

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Flexible platform and outstanding customer service

I love Lauchcloud and how it has improved our internal processes. We save a ton of time. And their customer service is the best I've come across in years!

Pros

Easy to use, flexible solutions, outstanding customer service

Cons

Would love to be able to take subscriptions payments but I hear it might be coming

Response from Launchcloud

Replied January 2017

Thank you Erik we really appreciate your review

Myles from Cove Waterpark

It got done what I needed.

Pros

The multiple of options to ask customers questions made it easy to collect data from our customers.

Cons

It lagggggs like no other. It is a major problem for my organization. We had to stop using it at some point because it was slowing down our operations and our customers were unhappy at the wait times.

Dave from D Edwards Consultancy

I haven't enjoyed using this, the web based system has no flow and is clunky. The app is ok

Pros

It can be used offline so all of your forms are easily accessible. The image upload is easy and intuitive too

robert from Kings College London

Best data capture system I have experienced

i tried formstack, and survey monkey for my field research but both did not work for me. however Launchcloud lets me gain my data offline on my app. The best!!!

Response from Launchcloud

Replied March 2017

Timothy from QUTCEA

opened an account to see features

Pros

the SaaS has a very clean UI and design. Appreciate all of the plug ins available for user to integrate with

Cons

unfortunately, this product did not have the one key feature I was looking for - return to complete form later.

Kevin from Apparel & Fashion

Mediocre

Pros

You get what you pay for. Simple process automated. If you're looking for intro product to help expediate, give it a whirl.