• icon"The ability to attach a photo to a form is brilliant. The app is very easy to use and the offline mode is extremely helpful."
  • icon"Subform is a very useful feature and is probably the feature that stands out. The Data search component is also very useful and also very easy to use."
  • icon"The clarity of forms, our clients appreciated it. A much better product compared to previous applications used."
  • icon"When I receive a report notification I cannot access it report on iphone. I have also recently had a few issues with data missing on a b&q campaign."
  • icon"I don't like how confusing it is to actually put together a form."
  • icon"It is a major problem for my organization. We had to stop using it at some point because it was slowing down our operations and our customers were unhappy at the wait times."

All Array Reviews

Best form builder and workflow manager for growing workforces

Very friendly and knowledgeable team. Affordable and innovative software!

Pros

Easy to set up, and for my team to use! I highly recommend.

Cons

Wish theer were a few more form templates, but we were able to build our own to meet our needs.

Reasons for switching to Array

Formsite was too complicated and did not meet our needs.

Tom

Easy to build. Easy to use. Anyone can do it!

After signing up, I created and tested an app for my company in only 4 days. No programming or script writing skills necessary. Launchcloud's support was able to quickly answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend this product to business owners who need mobile applications but don't have experience developing them or the budget to hire a development team.

Pros

Ease of use for developer and user

Cons

I had to insert text for field titles to hide the associated field titles to get the format I needed, which added a lot of time and repetitive work to the development. Spent a lot of time scrolling through the field listing searching for the fields I needed to apply rules to when creating field rules .

Tamara

Okay, wish the reporting and directions were a bit better

not having to type out information submitted into spreadsheet, but still have to format

Pros

The automatic download to google drive and online link to share with everyone and the ability to create an excel spreadsheet.

Cons

the reports section is not clear for my orders, it would be nice to see how many people ordered specific products that was outlined.If someone sends form twice and I delete on Launchcloud,it does not delete off google drive spreadsheet.One of the products I deleted also still shows up on the spreadsheet.

Sandra

Perfect for registers and online forms. Easy to use app. Great customer service with quick response.

I use this software to create registers for my instructors to fill out on site via the associated app (no wifi needed). These come through to me immediately. There is no other software that I know of that fulfils this function. I also use this software for customers to fill out questionnaires and order forms. I put these forms on my website or social media account and again, they come straight through to me. The system is very intuitive and easy to set up and update. The customer service team are very helpful, knowledgable and respond very quickly, often even late into the eveneing.

Pros

Great customer service, fast response time.

Response from Launchcloud

Thank you for your feedback!

Robert

Brilliant customer service!

Safest and most convenient place to store and view my data. Lots of tutorials and FAQ's available if theres things me and my staff don't understand or need help with discovery or improving functionality of my forms. If thats not enough Becky and Matt are always only too happy to help.

Pros

Easy to use. Visually very easy to navigate.

Response from Launchcloud

Thank you Rob we are always happy to help

Replied January 2017

Terry

Easy to use and personalized customer service

Pros

Cross platform. Form content can be managed live. Different options to obtain data such as drop downs, photo and video make the form engaging. Easy to set up and deploy to users. Can be branded for the client.

Cons

when I receive a report notification I cannot access it report on iphone. I have also recently had a few issues with data missing on a b&q campaign. Just a few maybe 10 submissions.

Vaughn

Industry: Medical Devices

Very user friendly mobile interface and very easy to make new forms as needed.

Saved time in data capturing and the paperwork is a lot easier to monitor now.

Pros

It is very easy to create new forms. The ability to attach a photo to a form is brilliant. The app is very easy to use and the offline mode is extremely helpful.

Cons

The website interface is not very user friendly for people that are not familiar with computers. Sharing the forms correctly is very confusing.

Response from Launchcloud

Thank glad yoy like launchcloud. Launchcloud is design for more complex work flows so bot to get your head around at first.

Replied May 2018

Sanjay

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great support for a new user.

Streamline our admin and registration process'

Pros

The functionality and interlinking between forms and emails. Automation. The clarity of forms, our clients appreciated it. A much better product compared to previous applications used. Well done.

Cons

A good knowledge of ICT is required to get full use out of functionality. i.e. basic coding for 'Spaces', 'bold text' etc for email themes etc. The submissions are a bit standard. Have to click in to see name. For example, your competitor 'Jot Form for instance have some details in the main text of the email sent to person receiving the submissions. So not a need to log in and view if in a rush. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any other recommendations, I'd love to help.

Replied October 2017

Josh

Time used: Free Trial

Slow start when designing the form, but once we got going, great tool. We will use again!

Forms easily created. Which can then be edited by a developer easily.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. It did take us a little while to find the tools to edit a form and customise it, but the support we got from the team was great. The ability to edit the HTML embed code was good, meant we able to set up the form and them use our Front End Developer to edit the finer more detailed areas. Also reporting is clean, well thought out and robust.

Cons

Navigation around the site took some getting used to, and it was slow at times. Also finding the right tools to edit the form once designing was a struggle - but great support and once we found them, easily replicated.

Response from Launchcloud

Launchcloud is enterprise so can take a day or so to learn it but then becomes very natural.

Replied October 2017

Kunal

Efficient and Productive form builder

Pros

Cons

The only thing that I think is lacking are the mobile applications. Specifically the Android version. There are too many bugs and there are lots of crashes.

Response from Array

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking t ways to make things simple to use without losing capability.

Replied February 2021

Corrie

Perfect product for what I needed!

Very very good experience. I highly recommend.

Pros

The team at Array set up my form for me based on a word file i sent of our existing paper form. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was so great to work with and communication was excellent. He didn't try to sell me something that I didn't need, which means I am more likely to buy this program when I do need it! It was super easy to share a link for the form on various platforms, and I very much appreciated being notified each time a form was submitted.

Cons

I found it difficult to navigate the collected info as far as a spreadsheet is concerned, but downloading the individual forms was easy and made for organized information.

Steve

Time used: Free Trial

Practical software and amazing service

I use these forms mainly for online data collection. Website embeds etc. I am not good with code and Wordpress plugin forms are often clunky, aren't compatible with MailChimp and/or need code to customise. Launchcloud came to my rescue by providing a customizable form to link the opt-in form on my website to MailChimp and excel sheet. EVERY time I contact the team (usually because my lack of technical skills stop me from producing what I need) they are there to help almost instantaneously. This is so valuable when you're in the middle of a website amend and the problem is preventing you from continuing. I can see a lot of thought has gone into how to make forms extremely practical for businesses and the data they need to collect. The only small negative would be navigating around the 'my account' page when I first signed up. I think this has more to do with my lack of experience in working with online programs as opposed to the functionality of the app, though. I remember the same thing happened when I signed up for Facebook! Quickly got the hang of things, though.

Response from Launchcloud

Thank you !!

Tevra

Great customization and flexible platform, excellent customer service

Launchcloud went the extra mile to make it work for us when no other platform could connect a customer survey to our CRM - they made it happen! They also provided quick, awesome customer service chat along the way. It made me feel taken care of and like I was working with real humans. I think their platform could be visually a bit more intuitive but any time I couldn't figure it out they walked me through everything in moments. I recommend them!

Pros

Flexibility, connection to CRM.

Cons

The visual interface isn't as easy to navigate as I'd like.

Replied January 2017

Akil

Far more powerful than I imagined...

The ability to design and use my own forms for a great experience on any device is awesome

Pros

Easy to use Excellent support Reasonable pricing

Cons

More how-to guides would be great and slower YouTube videos

Response from Launchcloud

Thank you for your feedback! We will keep improving New support docs on there way.

Replied September 2018

Stepg

So far I have found launchcloud very useful and user friendly.

Pros

The ease of use. The support from the Launhcloud team and the variety of features that are available on the platform.

Cons

The information on the list of completed forms, instead of displaying the person who has completed the form it displays the admin user. If it could automatically be set A-Z that would be helpful

Response from Launchcloud

Thank you for the feedback we will look at adding a filter option

Replied May 2018