• Pros

• "Ease of use and awesome features such as custom colours of text, use any image as a background, and custom urls"

• "I like the easy to use dashboard and their templates some of them are really a shortcut to make forms"

• "Simple dan easy, just like typing on a word processor. Transparent public roadmap and always listening to customer request, with excellent support!"

• Cons

• "There's not much I don't like, but it might seem a bit expensive if you just judge it on price. Don't let this put you off though, it really is worth every penny."

• "Not as robust as TypeForm or GravityForm. Seeing their roadmap help to ease my mind though. But hopefully they will catch up in the future!"

• "I know it sounds awkward but I could not really come up with any cons."

Browse Paperform Reviews

Michael from Blu Creative

Paperform makes it super easy to build out nice looking webforms

All of our staff use Paperform to build out forms easily for our clients, or internal use (client onboarding, etc.) - It's great because even our non-developers can put together forms in a few minutes, with no coding.

Pros

The best thing about Paperform is just how easy it is to use. With no coding necessary, you can build out some really nice looking forms simply by drag-and-dropping fields. A nice bonus is that all the forms and fields are mobile-friendly!

Cons

The 2 main issues with Paperform are the price, and limitations. The price for the entry level tiers (not free) are pretty steep, and if want additional integrations and functionality, you need to upgrade to the next tier up, which is quite expensive for a form builder. If you're going to stick with one of the lower paid tiers, be prepared to hit a couple walls when building forms, particularly with colors, fonts, UI customization, and post-submission integrations that aren't Zapier.

Reasons for Choosing Paperform

Mainly price, as Typeform is extremely expensive for its' niche.

Colin from Trade IT

Paperform - Professional forms without the hassle

Paperform is particularly useful when creating forms for clients. You don't need access to their systems which can alleviate a number of security concerns. You can design great looking forms that are a million miles from the freebies we've all seen. The back end stuff is clever too. If you do run into problems, there are real people to get you sorted.

Pros

Paperform is a step up from the free forms apps you typically see with their vendor branding, response limits and simplistic layouts. Paperform lets you create forms as easy as creating a document, but it is easy to make it look great and present it with your desired branding on a web page. And you don't have to get IT involved.

Cons

There were a few branding/design issues in the early days and not many integrations, but that is far from the case today. With direct integrations, Zapier and Integromat, Paperform is probably the most integrated forms application around.

Reasons for Choosing Paperform

Ease of use; flexibility of presentation; branding options; value; people.

Response from Paperform

Replied September 2019

Thank you, Colin! We really appreciate your kinds words and support. Let us know directly via live chat if there's something we might improve.

Sally from Very Good Design, LLC

Fantastic Service!

Paperform is a fantastic service. I was an early adaptor of Paperform after a long and extensive search to find a reasonably priced form system that I could use. At the time, I was beginning my own design/marketing business, and I knew that forms were an integral part of what I needed to offer to clients. One of my clients was a medical clinic, and we were able to take the intake form and set it up as an online form. Using the question logic Paperform has incorporated, I was able to ask and point the client with the form to precisely the right questions to get the information necessary. I could even get a signature if the patient were under 18 years of age. It was magical. I've now begun my career as a social worker, and I'm incorporating Paperform into my practice and of my agency. The flexibility and ease is a plus as I navigate a new job and improve the sites for my agency. We're now able to take applications online for proctor (foster) parents and those who wish to help the kids in our program. I recently completed a site launching a new service and we needed to take payments online. As we are a small business with not a lot of overhead dollars, I try to reduce the costs as much as possible. I didn't want to pay our site provider extra for an e-commerce site, and I struggled with how I was going to incorporate the payment into the website without any extra costs. And then I had a brain flash where I realized that Paperform has already solved this issue. I was able to

Pros

Paperform works hard to make it easy to integrate and use.

Cons

Sometimes I'll ask for an obscure option that isn't available yet.

Reasons for Choosing Paperform

Initially, I chose Paperform for first, the cost, and second, the functionality. Over time, I've been pleased to discover that I chose well.

Paulo from SUPERNOVATEL

A great tool to make forms that works

Easy to use software to make forms

Pros

Cons

Some great tools like analytics are only available on Pro accounts so you have those things on Google Forms for free :/

Kimberly from Blue Pen Resumes

Industry: Writing and Editing

Excellent!

Pros

The ease of creating a form is one of the best features. Other similar products are very complicated, but not paperform! It’s like creating a document in Word and the process is so easy and intuitive. You can create a beautiful form with conditional logic with ease!

Cons

Lacking integration with Microsoft office 365 for its appointment feature.

Dave from Grain Edit

My favorite form building tool

Love Paperform but please consider interactive forms. Please! Please!

Pros

I stumbled unto Paperform via their Appsumo offering several years ago and have been really impressed with the speed that they have built out this product. Most form builders only allow allow for minimal control over the landing page. I Love that paper form really allows you to customize the design to meet your needs.Another huge bonus for me is the amount direct integrations including Asana. This really helps to cut down on the Zapier bill. Finally, many form tools only allow you to download the results in a spreadsheet. Paperform allows for downloads for both spreadsheets and Pdf formats. Big win!

Cons

I’m hoping they will build out interactive forms. I really love what Typeform has been doing in this space. It would be great addition to Paperform.

Response from Paperform

Replied December 2019

Hi Dave, thanks for the fantastic review and the insights. We've got big plans for the product and making it even more robust for 2020, so stay tuned. If you have time, it would be great to know a little more about what you mean by "interactive" forms - perhaps you can soot us an email at support@paperform.co and then we can pass it on to the Product Team. In any case, thanks again and hope we can make the tool even more powerful for your business.

Alice from Alice Jennings

So much more than a form builder

Paperform is a well thought out, elegant and easy to use form builder that has gone from strength to strength. I would recommend to anyone who wants an easy way to capture information from customers, including taking payment, and to develop quizzes and customer feedback forms.

Pros

Paperform makes it so easy to create elegant forms and more importantly for me, to take payment on my website without any faffing about with ecommerce systems. I use it to sell tickets for events and places on online programmes as well as for simple surveys and feedback forms. The conditional logic also allows you to create quotes and quizzes to make you stand out from the crowd. I love it! It connects to Stripe so you can keep your transaction fees down and you can have several accounts connected which makes it easy to run several campaigns at once. It also connects to Zapier so is easy to push new signups into email marketing or CRM systems without lifting a finger. The support is exceptional, we had a problem with a field that wasn't displaying properly on one type of iphone and the dev team had fixed it within 12 hours, keeping me updated throughout. Despite being in Australia (I'm in the UK) they are very fast to respond to any queries and are keen to hear what their customers would like added in future versions. Can you tell I'm a big fan!?

Zuberi from ScholarPro

Industry: Information Services

Does everything you want and more

An investment.

Pros

I looked all over the web for the perfect form service. A perfect form service has all of these things, 1. Looks professional, modern, and has custom design options. 2. Allows me to configure a variety of questions 3. Has very customizeable logic for asking questions. For example, "When _____ answers ____ show them question _____" 4. Searchable dropdown menu questions! This was so hard to find, I needed to ask my customers questions with massive dropdown menus but, I didn't want them to scroll through the entire dropdown menu to select options. Paperform allows me to create a massive dropdown menu, and allows my users to type in their answers (the most relevant answers from the menu show up as they type). 5. Customer service. I used some other services and there was basically no way to contact my service providers. I have rarely waited longer than 24h to get a tailored response to my questions! 6. Integrates with numerous other platforms such as Google Maps, Google Pay, and Stripe. 7. Bang for my buck! Paperform is definitely gives me more value that I put into it!

Cons

I just wish I had more of a tour of the service. I still find that I find something new hear and there that I couldn't do before.

Christopher from C&C Design Studio

Industry: Photography

Absolutely incredible

Pros

First, the editor is incredibly simple. If you know how to use Google Docs, this will come second nature. The API connections seem endless, the library of possible direct connections are light-years ahead of the competition, and the setup is almost instant. Additionally, the front-end UI for your customer (or, whoever will be filling out the form) is impressive, imagine seeing a form that you want to read/fill out... that's what Paperform delivers. And the cherry on top, you cannot find a better team than this. Not only is the application unmatched, but the support and ability to get instant help is also unbelievable.

Cons

None, this app is more packed with features than any others within the market.

Fraser from Advertising ROI

Perfect simple multi purpose form builder

If i need a simple form for collecting data it is perfect with its easy set up.

Pros

It is great for so many uses where you need a hosted form. It has a simple interface and it is always being improved and developed.

Cons

There's not much to dislike to be honest - sometimes you could say there is too much functionality available for the colour options on the forms and it can be hard to tell which is the background colour on which specific part of the form etc.

Bimbisara from Stylie Website Builder

Saves me hours every week

Paperform has allowed me to automate many tasks in my business, freeing up hours of my time each week.

Pros

Quick and simple to setup Many customisation options Webhooks and Zapier integration Paperform has become one of the core apps I use daily in my business. It allows me to capture data in a pleasant way and direct that info to various locations (using Zapier and Webhooks) for further action. This enables me to take quick actions on hot leads, automate transactional tasks, trigger marketing campaigns,... the possibilities are endless really. The developers are continuosly updating the platform and are very responsive to support queries.

Cons

There is nothing that stands out as an issue for me. I know there are a few little things I'd like to be able to do but I just can't remember them right now, so they couldn't' be that important.

Paperform: For the Rest of Us

Paperform offers remarkable versatility. You can produce those “one-question-at-a-time” forms associated with Typeform as well as those sectionized, pagination forms you might associate with SurveyMonkey. As a survey-TAKER, I know I despise Typeform forms that keep feeding question after question with no end in sight. Paperform lets the designer control that UX. You can create a beautiful form with a remarkably robust backend. Highly-recommended!

Pros

Paperform lands somewhere between (or maybe above) those better-known survey apps, like SurveyMonkey and Typeform. The most compelling feature for me is its power coupled by its aesthetics—you can create something very much like a landing page (and if you’re a paying customer, you can in fact connect to your custom domain so Paperform can literally produce a landing page that looks great and readily captures data. There is a wide variety of field types (text, dates, currency and more—including payment fields with connections to Stripe, etc.).

Cons

This isn’t a negative for me, but if you’re someone who loves the stripped down, text-based simplicity of Typeform, Paperform may tempt you to spend time create a more beautiful form, just because you can—adding graphics, video and non-form text is all possible with Paperform. While Paperform offers enough templates to spark your imagination and get you started, I do wish it had more—and they do seem to be adding additional templates on an ongoing basis.

Rachel from Rachilli Web & Design Studio

The best online form & surveying software I've used in recent years.

:: Quick & easy to get forms set up. :: Great interface, really beautiful forms can be set up. :: Love being able to integrate payments and other features along with the forms. :: The support is incredible from the team - and they're constantly (weekly!) bringing out new features.

Pros

Paperform is, imo, the best online form software of the moment. I know another solution is all the rage, but I've found Paperform easier to create custom forms and manage them. I managed to get this at a steal with the AppSumo offer they set up, and I'm so glad I jumped in. It's so quick and easy to get new forms created - I can have a full survey set up and embedded on my site within 10 minutes, if I have the Qs planned in advance. For general forms it works really well and I've had comments on how much people enjoyed using the system.

Cons

The only thing that could be improved for me isn't necessarily something wrong with Paperform - but it's the way that we view submissions to the forms. Unless I'm conducting a survey, it's actually more beneficial for me to view submissions one-by-one, like in the email confirmations I receive. I think Paperform do this really well compared to other platforms as even in the table view it's really easy to look at the submissions in Paperform. I think it's more of an issue with dealing with data in large volumes. I would love an extra option to view the data in a different way (for example - not just in a long table, but viewing entries one-by-one, out of the table view.

Response from Paperform

Replied May 2017

Thanks Rachel! We've got some exciting changes coming for submission summaries on site, so keep your eyes out ¿

Jurgen from Innovabiz Pty Ltd

Form Software Re-Imagined

A wonderful product which is a joy to use and solves a whole range of needs for us. Service and support is exceptional as well.

Pros

A feature rich, yet easy to use form builder that has a great set of features, native integrations and allows building anything from forms, conditional surveys to fully fledged great looking landing pages.

Cons

For those who don't want to take the time to learn, there is a learning curve to fully utilize the software. Sometimes script loading speed of embedded forms on websites can be slow.

David from Kaneland McDole Elementary PTO, Kaneland Harter Middle School PTO

Paperform > Gravity Forms

I have recommended Paperform repeatedly. I was a former Gravity Forms user, paying annually for their support, and I officially completed rebuilding all remaining Gravity Forms forms in Paperform a few weeks ago. I'm officially all in!

Pros

I use Paperform to create online order forms for a few organizations I volunteer for, and it is a fully functional form creation tool. I can easily create highly-customized forms, loaded with conditionally populated data fields, and integrate the forms with Stripe for a complete solution. The customer service is absolutely top-notch! Both of our reps are extremely responsive to support requests. I have caught a few bugs, and made other suggestions, and fixes/modifications to issues raised are responded to very quickly (usually within 24-48 hours).

Cons

The one "negative" I discovered quite recently (and I'm guessing, if I mention submit the request to Paperform support, they'll fix it) is that you can't use greater than or less than (> or <) to conditionally display (or not display) fields of 'product' or 'price' type. I can't remember the exact details of what I was attempting to accomplish (and I managed to create a workaround solution), but I'm pretty sure I wanted a field to display to display if an item for sale was a certain price or higher. Currently, that isn't possible. No real complaints, though.

Response from Paperform

Replied June 2017

Thanks David! Love this review, and we're extremely grateful for your recommendations. Of course, we'll look into the conditional logic request for product/Price ;)

Hosanna from MITASTONE PTY LTD

Very easy to use and great custom features

Creating efficiency by using it as a client file note

Pros

Cons

Some larger forms I created, ie with 500 + questions/variations are slow to load when editing, so you have to wait up to 20 secs to add or change questions on really large forms (only in edit mkde). The issue is not there for the non-edit mode

Response from Paperform

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the review Hosanna! Really good to know re the slower times for larger forms - I'll have a chat to the team to see what we can do here.

Paperform - Company Use - 2018

Have had a great time with Paperform but the service has been a little on the slow side to date.

Pros

Loved the simplicity of us setting up Paperform for completing client + candidate profile creation. Have another tool tied into it for doing team dynamic testing (link attached in paperform). Has enabled us to capture our new users for the first 1.5 years which has been fabulous.

Cons

It has it's limits to how far you can build out a questionnaire to capture data but that is expected.

Andres from Golden Eko Inc

This is a really impressive product; It's my favorite form builder, I use it to gather customer info

Less frictions for my customer when signing up, customer surveys and subscribing to my email list

Pros

Easy to use with multiple templates to get started, a lot of integration and of course zappier which is always a plus. all features work as advertised and customer support is great. I love that is has Stripe integration which is what I to get paid on my site.

Cons

No CSS support, multiple payments accounts and/or custom domain on the essential plan, but not a deal breaker.

Ron Elius from Ron Elius Santos Copywriting

Building Impressive Forms has never been more faster

Satisfied!

Pros

Paperform's simplistic Form Builder is a sweet sensation. It's distract-free, the flow of building a form is flawless. I love this tool since because I'm a Researcher and a Copywriter, and one of the best Research Information you can find for your Business or your Client's Business? It's your Client/Customer raw and unfiltered responses. Paperform is meant to extract those response in an Easy, Beautiful and Inviting way.

Cons

This might not really a Cons but the templates are few but let's be honest, Paperform's selling point for me is their Simplistic Approach to forms, you don't really need a lot of templates but rather the ease of response you can offer for your Customers or Clients. Paperform does that and you don't have to worry for "Forms Overwhelm" if that's a thing.

Shannon from Plus One Virtual Solutions

Beautiful forms...not convinced on the price

Creating beautiful forms in Paperform was one of the easiest I've experienced to date.

Pros

I stumbled upon Paperform when looking for looking for a way to create beautiful forms instead of just the standard that most online form creators offer. I was pulled in by their demonstration video that showed how simple that are to make with their drag and drop editor. No more "see the form after you've filled out the details". Paperform puts everything on the screen right in front of you. The dashboard is clear and easy to use. Editing forms and exporting responses is simple as well. Overall it's a great product.

Cons

More template variety would be great and I was only able to navigate forward in the gallery and not backward. I had to refresh my page in order to start from the beginning which was inconvenient. I create forms a few times a month, so for the limited use, I find the price per month a little high.

Response from Paperform

Replied February 2018

Thanks for the great review and the feedback Shannon, we appreciate it!

Peter from Ikigai camera

Best platform in its class

Helps me run my business. Great form app for payments and data collection

Pros

The crew are constantly adding updates, it looks beautiful and works extremely well. I use it for a new part of my business and it is working brilliantly. Was incredibly easy to set up too and all the integrations are handy.

Cons

Nothing! A couple of small photo formatting issues but it's a drop in the ocean to how awesome this platform is

Leonardo from Pine3Media

The Best Product I ever got!

Pros

I was luck enough to buy Paperform , and I can say that this among the best investment I ever made. The product keep developing and the developers are very responsive. Don't think twice and go for it, worth EVERY penny!!!

Response from Paperform

Replied June 2017

Leonardo, we are THRILLED that you're so happy. That's what it's all about for us. We'll keep the product dev coming, and make things even more beautiful and powerful. Thanks for your wonderful support.

We have ditched Google forms for Paperform.

Paperform has been an excellent piece of app for us. We were finally able to discard Google forms since Paperform helped us with all capabilities of Google forms and then some more. We love the fact that the developers are so involved and keep updating the app regularly.

Pros

There are several things we love about Paperform. - Beautiful UI and UX. - Ability for your users to upload docs. (This is a missing link in Google forms) - Branching ability - Payments collections

Cons

As such nothing comes to mind. May be they can work on the UI a bit for controls like were we need to select a number between 1-10 .

László from Fox Hunter

Not just forms - landing forms

I can use Paperform for all my own and my clients' needs when it comes to building a registration form, order form or anything alike.

Pros

I have been using Paperform for almost 2 years now and I just love it. It is extremely intuitive, it's like using Word or PPT and not a form builder. In fact, it is not just a form builder as you can create a fully fledged landing page with an integrated form and you can even include a payment gate if you need that as well. Support is top notch.

Cons

I know it sounds awkward but I could not really come up with any cons.

Great

Ease of use. Flexibility. Increased registration for events.

Pros

I love this product. The team behind this is good they constantly amaze me with the release of new features. If you need to create forms, signup sequences or a sales landing page that allows the opportunity to collect money, Paperform is your tool.

Cons

The UI could be enhanced. The tool has tons of features but they get hidden in their UI/UX. The team is aware of this and is trying to build a newer version of the tool which will bring some of these features out more prominently.

Monica from Dave's Tractor World

Best decision we decided to make last year regarding our website

Streamlined ordering and receiving processes, saved tons of time. Easier record keeping.

Pros

Easy to use, functional and clean looking. They're constantly developing and trying to improve their product. They have great customer service.

Cons

I would like HTML/CSS editing to be available to all users, but I understand why they only offer that function in the premium tiers.

Don from Uncord Technologies LLC

Industry: Wireless

The last form builder I'll ever use

With it's deep integration with ActiveCampaign, Paperform has become the only form that I use for myself and my clients.

Pros

Creating a form is almost like creating a Word doc, which is unique. You're able to integrate payment gateways like Braintree, Stripe and PayPal. You're able to collect signatures in forms. The webhook function allows us to send data to our software without having to manually input it. Deeply integrates with Active Campaign so we are able to trigger automations when a form is filled out without having to build Zapier zaps!

Cons

Wish forms looked a little better on mobile but it's not that bad. It's hard to find anything wrong with this app.

Daniel from VLAD Wrestling

my only form builder i use these days

my only form builder i use these days

Pros

I have the agency plan and it is great. I love the direct integrations with mailchimp for each client and the simplicity i can create forms with. Also, I can tag a form and give account users permission to my clients to access their forms easily.

Cons

Even though it is simple to use, often I get stuck in setting up the autoresponders which can be a simple thing but i need to ask support for it. I wish they had more video tutorials instead of just articles.

Ramon from Essence of Being

Simple, beautiful and comprehensive form tool for all of my needs

- Collect applications for premium coaching programs - Collect queries regarding individualized courses and programs Keep it simple and beautiful -> Concentrate on what matters actually

Pros

- The beauty of the forms. To look so lightweight, simple and inviting. I simply love to fill out Paperform forms myself. - Simple and comprehensive user interface, but comprehensive functionality like logic, scoring, payment, dynamic pricing etc. - The team keeps improving the platform like crazy. It just makes fun to work with it!

Cons

At the moment nothing comes to mind when I think about what I dislike of Paperform. I love it wholeheartedly...!

Mark from MainSpring LLC

Love this software. It makes your forms look great and in turn, me look great!

Made forms easy for my business. And look top notch without needing to hire a programmer.

Pros

It's very slick and fun to use. And I like the impression it gives to users ... makes my business look professional. It's also very easy to use and it's sophisticated so that you can easily accomplish what a programmer could do for you. But it's all in the interface.

Cons

Nothing really --- but to force myself --- they could add some more templates. They have nice ones in there, so if they could do more, that'd be great. Also maybe add more features to the polling feature.

Response from Paperform

Replied February 2018

Thanks for the great review Mark! We really appreciate it ¿

Brilliant Form Builder

We collect a lot of leads for ourselves and on behalf of our clients. With Paperform, it is easy to get the leads and organize them for later follow up. The forms look great and are easily customizable.

Pros

- great for many possible applications for lead gen - sleek looking forms - possibility to sell straight from the form

Cons

The integration with the CRM must be through Zapier in our case. It would be nice to be able to sync the leads directly.

Outstandingly Simple to Use!

Pros

Very simple form creator that can be used for so much more! Creating beautiful landing pages in minutes or event registrations and take payment immediately since it connect to payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe and Square. You can embed the link or the whole page into a webpage.

Cons

Sometimes just a little too simple for landing pages but then that's what my landing page software is for.

John from Notgrass Company

Beautiful, flexible form-creation for all sorts of situations

Pros

Paperform lets me create an amazing variety of forms (contact request, quiz, registration page) with simple tools. It's easy to make the forms look nice, and you can host them on the Paperform serve or embed the form on your own site. The team adds new features regularly.

Cons

I signed up for Paperform when it was quite new, so the feature set was somewhat limited. But as I mentioned, they have been adding new features regularly, and their responsiveness is great.

Response from Paperform

Replied June 2017

Hi John, thanks for your great review! More features and content to come!

Powerful tool that makes it easy to create beautiful looking forms

Allows me to create beautiful looking embeddable forms in a short span of time.

Pros

The look and feel are customizable and can be tweaked to match our branding. The team has recently been rolling out newer features (the addition of the autosave feature is such a relief!) and improved the tool UX. The conditional logic feature has allowed me to create good workflows that help me capture more accurate data.

Cons

The tool can be a little slow from a performance perspective because it takes a wee bit of time to load.

Joshua from Complete Structures

Not kidding - These guys improve their product and add *polished* features like every bloody month.

Fast and perfect forms.

Pros

It WORKS. No 'workarounds' or 'if only'. They do a fantastic job of the core offering and add useful features constantly. I WISH this crew was the model everyone else followed after.

Cons

Everything I've wished it did or was limited by they've fixed or added in the past six months. No cons left for me to write up. (Though on the wishlist I hope they modify 'e-signatures' to allow delivery of a PDF stamped with time/date/IP info upon submission to the submitter along with us.)

Michael from Blu Creative

Easy to build and customize forms

We use Paperform to generate forms of any kind; client onboarding, satisfaction questionnaires, contact forms, etc. With better app integrations, we would definitely use it as part of our marketing automation, but it's a bit limited in that regard.

Pros

Paperform is easy enough to use that you can start putting together really nice forms in minutes. The drag and drop builder make it easy to set up and lay everything out. Out of the box, the forms have great design, and extras such as transitions, animations, good UX, etc.

Cons

Some features are a bit limited (in the lowest paid tier), and lacks integrations with things like CRM's, Cloud storage apps, etc. I would also love to see some additional fields like multiple file uploads and color choosers, etc. Additional design capabilities would be a plus as well, as they're a bit limited (colors, page layout, images, etc.)

Fonda from FondaClayton.com

This tool is my go to when I want to create something elegant for my audience.

Pros

I love being able to match my brand with this product. The customer service experience is beyond amazing to me. I am always offered an answer and a solution. It is one of the secret weapons of my online business.

Cons

That I don't know all that I can do with Paperform...yet. I can't wrap my head around what a webhook is even though I have read it so many times. I am sure it will be useful to me down the line.

Response from Paperform

Replied February 2018

Thanks Fonda!

Paperform is the Apple of Forms !!

The best form builder you can ever see !!

Pros

I crave simple and awesome designs. Paperform syncs perfectly with my design needs and It has a beautiful design experience. It is Easy to use and Attractive in Style too !!!

Cons

No cons !! What so ever !! Love the platform from the start and have been recommending my clients too to use Paperform !! Keep up the good work paperform team.

Stacey from Marketing and Advertising

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great for creating lots of diverse forms

Love the ability to customize forms.

Pros

I use Paperform to create forms for clients, especially those who are in the ecommerce space. So far, Paperform allows me to quickly adapt to my clients' needs. This is very important because lots of changes get made during the approval process.

Cons

So far, I haven't experienced any problems with the software.

Sebas from Mens & Relatie

Very well designed and supported product!

Pros

The ease of use, and robustness of features that are implemented. Also, the customer support via chat or email is excellent and has helped me on many occasion!

Cons

Not yet all features are implemented. I would like to have more conditional texts and pages in the near future, but I''m confident that these features are being worked on.

alan from Juicy Bo Ibiza

Great system

Pros

That it takes away the admin duties. It saves us so much tiime

Cons

Can not think of any at the moment. It is all good

Great way to create forms and surveys

Pros

It's so easy to use and customizable. I also like that it integrates payment gateways so I can even make an order form. Since using this software they have made lots of improvements.

Cons

There aren't a lot of templates to use, but that's not really a big deal seeing how it's easy to customize forms to your needs.

Griff from Homefix

Paperform is the best form builder out there

Pros

I love that it is simple, clean, and they are constantly adding new useful features. It can be embedded into any page and keeps the professional look and feel that we try to uphold on our website.

Cons

Maybe that it's still in its infancy which makes me question if it can be trusted every day. But I've not had ANY issues so far, so that's probably not a valid concern.

Response from Paperform

Replied June 2017

Hey Griff! Wowee, what a great review. Our aim was and is to build the best form builder out there, so your review has made our century. We are pretty young, but pretty mature for our age ;) We've got strong checks and balances in place to catch bugs, and if anything comes up, we prioritise a fix (usually done within 24 hours!).

Lindsay from MOOLA Financial Coaches & Advisors

Very simple, beautiful, and the best support!

Pros

I love that it only takes me a small amount of time to create or edit. And when I do have a challenge, my query is responded to almost immediately

Cons

There are not many templates currently (may2017) that work for my needs, I am looking forward to seeing more in the near future

Stephane from Fuji Xerox

Great product, awesome design and functionalities.

Pros

Design, ease-of-use of the form. Ability to both create standalone and embedded forms. Inline validation.

Cons

Ability to export the form in an html format (and not javascript). Doesn't work with Google Tag Manager for form submission.

An absolute beast of a software

Pros

It's sleek, professional, easy to use. It allows for piping, if statements, dynamic form building. It's a great product and I highly recommend it

Cons

Limited integrations, but really i hardly have anything bad to say about it.

Michel from Thoughtbox

Great service with an awesome support.

I can deploy better solutions for my clients with a quarter of the time I used to waste before Paperform.

Pros

The support is amazing. Besides that, their compromise with the Paperform's roadmap is very unique.

Alan from Koru Creative Group

An amazing solution.

Pros

Ease of use, versatility. This product is pretty easy to set up and deploy, clients love it and so do we.

Cons

No log in for clients to retrieve data

Megan from Garlic Friday Graphic Design

Industry: Graphic Design

5 Star All Round!

I love being able to create forms to gather info about custom products I sell, then have people send me money - I'm basically using it as shopping cart! And it's really attractive, which is important to me as a graphic designer.

Pros

So simple to use - I can make my forms as simple or as complex as I need. Seriously, there's nothing I can think of that I can't do on Paperform. I'm so glad I found it!

Response from Paperform

Replied June 2017

Thanks Megan - great to know about how you're using Paperform as a shopping cart! Let's see what we can think of in the future to make it even more shopping cart friendly :)

Piers from Queensland Kettlebells

Incredible customer service

Pros

I'm really enjoying how easily I can create landing pages with this, as well as the speed at which they are adding new functionality.

Cons

It's currently young software, so there are sometimes bugs that need to be ironed out. However, as I mentioned above, they are so quick with their customer service that as soon as I raise it, it's being worked on.

Response from Paperform

Replied May 2017

Thanks so much!