• Pros

• "This software is awesome, I love that you can take any PDF and alter it. It is easy to use and comes in handy."

• "This is very easy to use, the interface is very clean."

• "Ease of use and dependability. Great product at a very reasonable price."

• Cons

• "At first it can be somewhat complicated to use, I believe that it has a steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of it is just a great software."

• "The app does what it says it does but in order to use more advanced features and options, the cost can get expensive. "

• "Unfortunately, that you have to pay to use the software. I understand that everything comes with a price, there are developers, etc. Considering the functions it provides, it is worth paying. "

Browse PDFfiller Reviews

Ravinder from Unitedlex

PDFfiller - One stop tool for PDF Editing

Our organization use PDF Filler for contract completion with our clients/vendors. It allows us to insert a place for digital signature that is legally binding in the documents. Saves a lot of time and money from both sides.

Pros

PDFfiller is best tool for pdf editing online. It includes plethora of functionalities for editing pdf. Some of the functionalities I like include add text, note, watermark, redact, draw, add images/videos, textbox, date, checkmark, search and replace text, spellchecker, undo and redo, copy and paste, and pdf toolbar, add branding and Document signing and many more feature. PDFfiller supports integration with major cloud platforms including Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive and Box. One of the best and easy to use tool for filing and storing all sort of forms electronically. Allows you to convert pdf files into other formats such as Microsoft word, excel and ppt. 'Send to Sign' feature is a boon to corporates and legal industry.

Cons

Some of the advanced feature require a great learning time from the end user. Sometime you would not get expected results while converting a Pdf to word in terms of change in formatting which is difficult to edit. Sometimes the tools is slow while working on large size files.

Carrie from Kustom Konstruction LLC

Excellent PDF Software

Overall, this is an excellent software for businesses for the many things you can do with the program.

Pros

I like that you can use forms previously created by other users of the software, or create your own forms as well. The software is user friendly, and provides all the functions we need in our business.

Reasons for Choosing PDFfiller

I had used and was familiar with this software from a previous job.

Michael from Five County Association of Governments

A must have!!

This is a must have for anyone that uses PDF's alot. It can save you a ton of time.

Pros

Cons

I wish this software was more set up like Word, as in the features and where things are located. Some of the features are hard to find.

suzanne from coldwell Banker

Poor.

Poor features, PDF changes are difficult to make and some of the PDF changes do not erase totally, can be seen once the document is printed.

Pros

started to be inexpensive then the price jumped in 6 months, making it look like the e-signature will not be included in the subscription unless you pay more.

Cons

signatures are VERY light, the price jumps in 6 months without giving details

Response from PDFfiller

Replied August 2019

Dear Suzanne, many thanks for contacting us and leaving this review! This is really helpful for our current work. Looks like there is a bit confusion here regarding the e-signing. Send to Sign feature is actually available under ANY subscription plan, and you most surely do not have to pay additionally to use it. While SignNow, indeed, is available only under Premium plans. Please, email us more info (to: relationshipmgmt@pdffiller.com) about the troubles with erasing. A screenshot would be helpful, probably. I am sure we can easily fix this! And discuss the current pricing options as well. Many thanks in advance!

shelby from nde

Amazinggggg!

I will always use this program as my go to for any document we're bring to the web!

Pros

I like the ease of use. Needing to make a document fillable is so frustrating to try and figure out any other way than using this program, PDF Filler!

Cons

Nothing at all, it works flawlessly! There are so many different uses for this software, you are sure to be satisfied!

Holly from freelance editor/writer

Industry: Publishing

Great for PDFs!

PDF filler is a great way for me to edit PDFs that clients send me. It is also very handy for finding my own PDFs that I need for a variety of reasons.

Pros

I love how useful this product is. It is also really easy to use once you get the hang of it. The database of forms they have to search and use is also incredibly helpful!

Cons

It can be a bit hard to use at first, especially if you aren't familiar with PDFs. I typically have to train an employee for about 30 minutes before they can really understand and use all of the features that PDFfiller provides.

Mellisa from Don Services

PDF filler

My overall experience with this app has been excellent!

Pros

So far it has been awesome! Easy to use, many options, and easy to work layout. This app does everything it promises.

Cons

I can not think of any drawbacks to this app I have not had any complications or complaints so far and I have been using for a while and quite often.

Hannah from Lyft

Pdffiller

Pros

Pdffiller makes it easy to add in information on a copy of something that is used widely throughout company for all employees. It saves the time, hassle and trees not having to print it out, fill it out and send it back in.

Cons

There wasn't anything that i disliked about the software

Flor from Ambria College of Nursing

PDF Filler as tool for Securing PDF files

Very useful, convenient and very easy to use. A great tool for businesses.

Pros

I like PDF filler the most when I would like to encrypt and decrypt documents, merge PDF files, crop or rotate PDF pages.

Cons

I actually like PDF filler and there is nothing that I do not like in this software. It helped me big time with my PDF documents organization.

Vishal from Thermo Fisher Scientific

Best tool with advanced features - PDF Filler

Add, edit, share & highlight option in one application. Easy to use and must have application if you publish documents frequently.

Pros

If you work on PDF files daily it is a must have application. It handles PDF files and let you edit and add content very easily. - Easy to use tools - Add text, edit text, highlight, notes etc. many features in one application - No watermarks which makes it easy to edit and share.

Cons

It is working good till now and not found any such cons in the application. Conversion of files do takes times and using advance features needs a pro in that. It gets slower with big files.

Elyzabeth from Southern New Hampshire University

Say yes to PDFfiller.

I was able to take a 30+ page PDF file, highlight areas of significance, add sticky notes and/or note boxes where I needed to remember a particular point in the lengthy document filled with legal jargon. Which made things SO much easier for me. Although I have listed a few things that I wish were different, overall the product is a great one. I had one difficult experience with a file, but otherwise everything has been amazing. I would absolutely recommend PDFfiller to anyone needing the tools it offers.

Pros

I had never used a PDF editor before. Simply due to the fact that I had a hard time finding one that wasn't trying to charge me a bunch of money up front. PDFfiller gave me a free 30-day trial. Which is an instant gold star in my books. Aside from the willingness to let it's potential customers try the product out, the product is surprisingly easy to navigate through, and I was able to download a copy of my final product free with the trial.

Cons

There are two things that I would change if I could. The first thing that I did not care for is honestly just one of those particulars that I would have like to have the option of. That being that the only highlighting option is yellow. While this is not really a big deal, it would be really nice to have the option to select different highlighting options (pink,green,orange,blue,etc.). As a college student, I handle a LOT of PDF files on a weekly basis. Anything from a single page reference list, to a PDF copy of a book that consists of hundreds of pages. For me, color coding highlighted areas makes research points easier to decipher and organize according to relevance to one another. The one thing that I noticed was a bit of a headache to deal with. I uploaded a file that needed updating. I selected a entry point that needed to be changed, and the font size automatically changed from an 8.5 to a 9. I selected the "text size down" option, and it made it a size 8. There is no option to size it back to an 8.5. This created an abnormal look to the line of text, and one or more words were different in size. I would have to go through and individually adjust everything to the same size. This may be a subtle difference in size, but as a Graduate student, these things matter in the grading process.

Best PDF Solution

Pros

I work with PDF's every single day and that requires a software that can handle PDF files with ease and allow me to create and edit these on a moment's notice. PDFfiller is perfect for that. PDFfiller allows me to store private data fields (and documents) safely and share them with the right recipients knowing no one can intercept the private data on the way. My team and I often use the same templates on a daily/weekly basis, which saves us a lot of time all together. The interface itself is easy to use once you get the hang of things. All things considered, PDFfiller is an outstanding solution for all your business' PDF Needs.

Cons

PDFfiller took a few days to learn the basic functionality of, but that is to be expected from a software that provides us with great value. I did not deduct any points for this as this is a very minor inconvenience.

Mark from Schultze Property Inspect

Good for business

Works well most of the time with only about 5% of customers having difficulty signing documents. Plan to keep using

Pros

PDFFILLER does everything I need it to do for my business: quick edits, templates and storage.

Cons

Some workflow improvements could be made to save clicks and therefore time. Would like more flexibility to send templatized emails

Price at the time

GUILHERME from CBC Industrias Pesadas S.A

One of the most powerful PDF tools.

With PDFfiller we reduce considerable all of our copies and printing. Now, it's way easier to work with PDF and we don't need fisic paper in our desks. It also reduce our costs since we use way less paper than before.

Pros

This software definitely have so many functionalities, that makes it almost impossible no use it all. The many options to edit and do whatever you want with the PDF makes this software one of the bests.

Cons

It could have a longer free trial period.

Reasons for Choosing PDFfiller

PDFfiller have way more tools than its concorrents.

Imelda from Transportation

Manage, edit, sign and notarized pdf forms easily

Pros

I can easily create, manage and edit my pdf documents with Pdffiller. It is a cloud storage where you can quickly login through facebook or google account. Open your pdf and edit it easily. You can convert your document to the available templates fit for your form and objectiives. I like it because i can open my documents in a web browser or through its desktop application. You can easily create a form where the recipient can put his or her signature by using its send to sign tool. You can share your document. You can email it. Whats best is that you can have your form notarized.

Cons

Pdffiller has different plans and price is affordable depending on the number of users. However chat support or customer supports turn around time to resolve issue also depends on your plan. If it is just basic, expect support to attend to you within 24 hours. If you have the premium, then it will be instant support.

easiest way to fill forms!

I like it and I recommend it to anyone who works with Forms that cannot be edited using another softwares.

Pros

In my job we need to complete a LOT of forms (we are a law firm specialized in tax and corporate law so we need to complete a lot of forms that come in PDF format) and some of them doesnt allow us to make any edit in the regular PDF program so PDFFiller is our salvation. It is super easy to use and it allows you to edit the entire document using only this software. You can add text or even delete parts that you dont need. It is a software that doesnt require any effort to understand because everything is as simple as upload the document, make the changes and save as pdf or print the document. I use it every day and I find it very complete for the things that I need.

Cons

You are not able to use it in several computers, so if by mistake you open your session on another computer you may loose your work.

Dena from UME Preparatory Academy

This product is fantastic!

It is an easier way to scan in documents that need information changed often. We have made them templates. It allows us to change already printed documents and keep the professional look. It is an easier way to share templates with others on the team.

Pros

The ease of use and the price. The software is almost intuitive, so that almost anyone can use it without spending a lot of time. It has all the functions that get the job done.

Cons

The printing of documents requires having adobe for us. We have found that printing straight from the website, often does not print in full size. We have to save as PDF and then print. You can make it work, but it takes longer.

Maureen from Comfort RES, Inc.

Easy to use & Quick

My business is all about paperwork. Everything is time sensitive and I could not get things done without PDFfiller. I use it daily. The ease of use is so important to me. I don't have time to learn difficult programs.

Pros

Easy to upload docs from anywhere, rearrange pages, make corrections, save as PDF and save or email. You can name your files and go back to them when needed. The dashboard is easy to navigate. I have used this software for years and they are always improving and adding new features.

Cons

I have had trouble uploading an occasional document but customer service fixed the issue each time. Sometimes my document is too large which is frustrating, they have a size limit. Also, a document with signatures from another software company (e-sign) sometimes don't come thru.

Tomara from Phoenix Jones Publishing, LLC

Industry: Publishing

Adobe for Life

Overall, it's an amazing feature of the Adobe family that comes in handy for myself and especially in my industry where contracts are signed and requested frequently.

Pros

So you're working on a project, job, whatever and you get a form that needs to be filled out, signed, and returned. It's a PDF file which is great because nothing can be edited off the original form. You're only responsibility is to fill it out and send it back, but you don't have a printer available, there's no fax machine around, and this form needs to be completed ASAP. The PDF filler is an amazing tool that gets the job done. Not only does it allow you to fill in information on any PDF file, it also allows you to upload your signature to docs as well.

Cons

So while you can add your information to any pdf file, some of the files don't always allow for ease of filling out. For example, some forms allow you to type into blank spaces where words and information are supposed to go, while others have distortion issues and don't always allow for certain spaces to be typed into.

Marty from Natural Gas & Energy

Convenient, Affordable, Online PDF Editing & Mgmt Tool

I use PDFfiller on a regular basis. The enhanced security options, including the ability to email a PDF to someone and that automatically includes a security code for retrieval of the document gives me a sense of security since the actual document is not attached to the email, which could be intercepted if someone hacked into your mail server. I also use the merging tools, allowing me to combine multiple PDFs into one file, move pages, etc. It helps me to better organize my PDF libraries. Considering the other options of using a very high-priced service/product (Acrobat), PDFfiller is, in my opinion, a much better tool.

Pros

Ive been using PDFfiller, for the last 2 years. The editing tools available are great, including filling out forms, editing text, adding comments and signatures, makes it a very convenient to import and work with documents on-the-go. The ability to import/export to/from cloud-based sources as well as drag & drop. Import options makes things much easier in-terns of document management

Cons

Honestly, there havent been any tasks that I typically need to with PDF editing, etc. that PDFfiller already provide.

Shelly from Henry Dorn OBGYN

PDFfiller in a medical office

Overall, very pleased with the program. Love the east of use, wish the file saving was a little easier.

Pros

I like being able to upload patient forms that need completed (i.e. FMLA or short term disability) and completing neatly with PDFfiller, instead of handwriting, etc. I love the east of emailing or faxing directly from the program as well. The confirmation of receipt or email being read is nice.

Cons

Some times the text boxes are difficult to line up or get placed properly but I really feel with more use I will become better with these small tweaks.

Manuel from Noval Home Inspection Services

Perfect Software for Small Business

I use this software for my home inspection business to create required insurance reports and include images. It allows me to upload the required insurance form, edit it and add images for the required mitigation and four-point inspection reports. I love that I am able to save my reports, reuse them by editing as needed and organize them in the straightforward filing system.

Pros

Excellent value for all of the features offered. Easy to use and manage organization. Love the FAX feature, signature, editing and capacity to upload images.

Cons

Flash feature for uploading images. Settings have to be set and sometimes reset themselves. I use this feature everytime and sometimes the software freezes.

Reasons for Choosing PDFfiller

Internet search. I got lucky!

Harold from Barr Tell USA, Inc.

PDF Filler Review

From forms, to contracts and or agreements I constantly have to fill out documents and then sign them. Your software facilitates these for me in addition to protecting them in a pdf format.

Pros

I enjoy using your software portal and it solves 99% of my problems.

Cons

The only issue that comes up from time to time is that when certain large vendors send me a form to fill out and I return it to them they do not recognize it. They want me to use Adobe instead, which I do not care for. I wish there was a way to save the finished document as if it were compatible with Adobe.

Reasons for Choosing PDFfiller

I think it was the overall quality and the price together, but it was years ago and I can't recall

Julia from Julia Davis Law Firm

PDFFILLER HAS CHANGED MY PRACTICE - FOR THE BETTER

I use this software everyday and have found it a necessity in my practice.

Pros

Prior to having pdffiller, we still had to type into forms using a TYPEWRITER. No joke. With my legal practice there are numerous forms that we have to fill out. Not only does pdffiller have the usual ability to enter Text into a form, but the feature we rely on the most is the ability to DELETE and RE-TYPE into the document. This has improved the time it takes to draft and amend documents that were not originally created by our office.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to save under a different name and I often accidentally save over a prior document.

john from PopIn Graphics

Manage and edit your PDF easily and quickly.

Pros

pdffiller is a pdf processor quite different from the others, you can not only convert your files from pdf to other formats (and obviously from word, excel and others to pdf), but you can directly edit and process your texts online, so which you can write about the document, underline, place images, delete phrases and all the other things that a word processor allows you to do. Another advantage and surprises that you have, is that you can use files that are not only on your hard drive, but you can also use files from the web (through the address of the document) and you can integrate pdffiller with some app that you use daily as google drive, box, one drive and others. Finally, a very remarkable feature is that once you finish editing the file, you can choose some classic options such as the format in which you save it, but it also gives you the option to share it via mail, print it, send it by fax and use it in some social networks like facebook.

Cons

Even if it is a bit strange, I miss the function of compressing the files, because whenever you add images to some document, the weight of the file increases a lot and makes the handling of the file more difficult. Besides that, there is nothing more to comment.

Best PDF Editor

Pros

Up until a few years ago, all PDF software seemed the same to me. 'What could they do that much better to make a difference' was a question I asked. PDFfiller answered the question the first time I got to use it. PDFfiller is the perfect PDF editing and managing software that I have tried by a mile. Modifying documents and making last minute changes has never been easier. Smart signature protection, revision history, and commenting are just a few of the great features that make PDFfiller my favorite.

Cons

Loved it since the first time I got to use it. Well worth the price.

Brendan from Dalton Brokers

Fill in the Blanks!

As per the 'Pro's' above, when edited could be then be immediately sent by mail to my counter-party sitting across a meeting room table. Crucially important for editing legal documents...........

Pros

Every had a pdf file or document that you can't collect text sections,OR fill in a form, or add notations or extend a document. I did, and often, and I wanted it to look professional as possible, be online, so access from off office meetings was available, and documents changeable in an instant. One that when edited could be then be immediately sent by mail to my counter-party sitting across a meeting room table. Crucially important for editing legal documents. Then I found PDFfiller, it does that and more and I would highly recommend it, a reasonable cost for an excellent product that continues to update and improve its offering. Keep up the good work!

Cons

A little bit cumbersome in remembering how to download a finished document, could be just me, but clearer tags or instructions might help

PDF Filler is a must for me!

I love it! As a small business owner who strives to maintain a professional business image (website, business cards, etc.) , PDFfiller does just that for the proposals I create for my customers ... both future, and repeat. I know for a fact my customers appreciate the quality and professionalism of the proposals they receive from me - they've told me so! Thanks PDFfiller!

Pros

I love the ability to quickly, and easily, create/copy professional proposals for my customers. I then save each file as a PDF (with my logo embedded at the top left of each document), and attach via e-mail for completing my estimation process with each customer.

Cons

The only thing I've discovered is with the particular template I use for my particular proposals - my template has an area that indicates "Page 1 of _" ... well, there are no additional pages that are affiliated with my template, so I end up either having to re-edit to ensure my entire proposal fits into "Page 1", or I have to continue additional pages outside of PDFfiller.

KARLA ANDREINA from GMA PROYECTOS SIGLO XXI C.A

Industry: Civil Engineering

Creating Fillable pdfs has never been easier

PDFfiller is a software that any human resources analyst needs to learn how to use, it really sets you appart from other professionals. For me it has been the best way to automate several processes at work. I absolutely recommend it.

Pros

PDFfiller is incredible, it has allowed me to create fillable pdf forms to submit them to new recruits in our company, and that way we have reduced a lot of paperwork since all of our personnel files are in digital format. Also when interviewing for a position we have been able to automate and rank our candidates via our fillable forms.

Cons

I gotta admit it took me a while to fully master this software, I would love if it were a bit more streamlined, but after I got the hang of it this software really changed the way I work

Adria from Brickell Law Group

Makes pdf edition easier

Pros

In our office we need to fill a lot of IRS, FDOR and Court forms. This software allows us to fill them and save them a feature most of the governmental entities don't allow us. It also allows us to erase and edit all pdfs which makes our lives easier. It also allows you to load a document from every possible location, even has its own data of forms.

Cons

What I don't like about this software is that in order to go to the next page you can't roll down you have to switch pages and sometimes I end up missing a page of the document.

Wendy from Wendy Hodge Insurance Agency

What an awesome product. We use accord forms so often in this office that it is nice to have help!

Pros

We like that most accord forms we use are already available from the site, but more so than that, the fact that we can upload our own documents as well. When you have to generate 150 certificates for one client, all different, this program makes that process seamless. The site runs very well, have not had to deal with freezing issues or losing extensive work because it didn't save, the site always saves my work for me. We just couldn't be more happy with the service.

Cons

There is not a lot that we do not like about the program, but one thing sticks out for sure. If one of my agents is logged on to the site and another agent logs in, the first agent will usually be kicked off. This was not really even an issue since the system always saved the agents work, and all of my agents will announce now that they are logging in.

Paola from BBVA Bancomer

PDFfiller is the best program to view and edit PDF documents. It is a tool for professionals.

This program provides efficiency and quality at a very affordable price. Is it worth the investment. The one year package is very good. I recommend it.

Pros

PDFfiller is a very useful application to send and receive files in PDF format, create refillable forms and sign documents in a very simple way. Its "autocomplete" function makes the job easier. It is a very light software that does not occupy a large space in our team.

Cons

Sometimes pop-ups become a headache. They are somewhat uncomfortable. I think it's an aspect to improve

Alejandra from NSB Associates, Inc.

Great for using templates

Pros

I work in real estate investment and handle documents and other forms that are basically fill-ins for our tenants. PDF Filler has to make the job 300 times easier because it will add space or make everything look like its in its right space. It makes filling out a document legibly easy and fast so you then can be more productive in your work day.

Cons

There are similar programs that allow you to do the same thing it might change spacing, or other aspects of a document.

NIELS from Alternative Capital Solutions, LLC

An Alternative To Adobe

Run a small business without additional Adobe and DocuSign subscriptions....

Pros

It is a great value and it surprises me with new features on a quarterly basis. When I need new functionality I search for it and am no longer surprised when it is there!

Cons

I wish it would break down .PDF text into MS Word documents.

Easy to use, saves time

Time utilized more efficiently, forms completed with step by step guidance, simple for beginners or working late hours, most documents are available in the library, folder organization, can add signatures all in one spot.

Pros

PDF filler has a large library of documents, anyone can easily personalize templates, can prepare add signatures and finalize documents all in one step, saves time!

Cons

It does not have version history. It automatically saves all changes, however comparing to old versions has to be done through downloaded pdfs

Elyse from Holy Cross Bookstore

Makes creating and filling out forms a breeze!

Overall, if you need to have PDF forms in your life, you couldn't ask for a better solution than this. I'm just waiting for the day when it the basic version isn't free anymore--let's hope it never comes!

Pros

We live in the twenty-first century. So few things rankle me more than seeing someone's sent me a Word document and pretended it's a form. The same is true for people who send me PDFs and expect me to print and fill them out by hand. PDFfiller is the solution to all these problems and more. It makes the sending and receiving of forms so easy that even a kid could do it.

Cons

I really have no complaints about PDFfiller. It does what it needs to do quickly and easily, and it didn't take me long to learn how to use it. Even things that once seemed formidable to me (for instance, the dreaded splitting and combining of PDFs) is easy with PDFfiller.

Susan from Susan M Signer Services

PDFfiller is a great tool to use for editing and templates

PDFfiller allows me to utilize the same forms frequently. As a result, templates or refillable forms ensure document preparation is quicker and more efficient.

Pros

Cloud security, ability to easily create templates for commonly used forms, flatten forms after fields filled in when saving to hard drive, in PDFFiller form remains in tact and is editable for reuse, and menu set-up.

Cons

I wish PDFfiller would add the ability to add pages to a documents and allow downloading of templates created. Currently, in personal account, PDFfiller allows emailing to recipient to update information in fields, but doesn't allow me to download my template to my hard drive.

Yasir from century21

PDF Filler

For me Im tech savvy, so I can quickly find my way around for the features that I need myself, however for others they may find it tedious to find the feature, maybe I feel that way because I went through google suites, I was also disappointed at the extremely low rating, however most people must complained that it was not free, which is not really a big issue, no software is totally free, they need to make money, so they will surely make some features available as trail, if you need more stuff then pay, 100%, I don't agree with the negative reviews., that's why I stuck around for the software.

Pros

I love this software, actually it is one particular feature that is EXTREMELY attractive for me, which is the ability to make a form that is 1) fillable, 2) electronically signable, 3) that can be available via a link, 4) that can be placed on a website, 5) and best of all accessible only by secure login. All these features are amazing.

Cons

Not so clear features however I'm tech savvy so I had no problem, others they may find it tedious to find needed features. I was also disappointed at the extremely low rating.

Nicola from Mansour Insurance

Love the ease of use.

I would highly recommednd this product to any business person.

Pros

Initially, I was hesistant because learning new software is always my dread. However, once I signed on it was so easy. Makes daily document updates and creations easy. I can always find an Accord form I needed with this as well. And edit of pdfs are no longer an avoidance.

Cons

Sometimes there is a delay from screen to screen. But nothing to really complain about.

Louie from Totally Awesome Printing by Colorado River Tees, LLC

Industry: Printing

THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY

Very good product for the price. I highly recommend the annual membership.

Pros

I have used PDF Filler for many years now, it is easy to use and there are many features that it does have that I don't use. If you use this tool to the max, it will benefit any company.

Cons

Nothing really to mention about that is bad about this program....I know there are a lot of features that I don't use, that I would like to learn how to integrate into my company.

Kathy from Overtime Realty, LLC

Amazing value!

I just purchased a subscription to PDFFiller due to being unhappy with a recent upgrade to Adobe's Document Cloud, and I'm absolutely thrilled with it so far, although I have been having some minor challenges. I suspect this is just part of the learning curve, but twice I contacted the online chat support and I am happy to say I was working with actual humans who were clearly native English speakers - a huge time saver when there isn't a language barrier! The challenges pertain to sharing documents. I was not signed up for the E-Sign upgrade, and shouldn't need to be in order to obtain client signatures, as far as I can tell. However, I don't mind signing up for E-Sign, and because the price is very reasonable, I went ahead and upgraded. I'm not certain what level of security is necessary for my line of work, and there are numerous choices available. Also, I had a problem when asking for phone number authentication, something that apparently can't be used when a document is emailed vs. sending a link. I'm still learning, but this is easily the most user-friendly .pdf system that allows for client signatures AND .pdf creations and edits, all while retaining security measures.

Pros

The ease of editing .pdf files and forms.

Cons

Challenges with sending files for signature and security options.

Yosimar from independent professional

Creating fillable pdfs has never been better

PDF filler has been extremely benefitial for me, I has allowed me to go almost completely paperless, and this has had a great impact for my business since paper cost is extremely high in my country.

Pros

I love PDFfiller, it is a great software for creating fillable PDF forms and this has allowed me to go almost paperless in my office, I just create the forms, send them to my patients and they send them back and that is it.

Mari from Otherwise Strings

Industry: Music

GREAT product!

Nothing negative! I draw up a lot of contracts for my job and this website makes it much easier.

Pros

This is very easy to use, the interface is very clean.

Cons

I wish there was an app to support this product. A lot of times I am on the go and I need to fill out PDFs. It would be nice to have an app.

Response from PDFfiller

Replied May 2019

Dear Mari, many thanks for your positive feedback! And guess what? we actually DO have apps, both for iOS and Android! Please, search for PDFfiller on Appstore or Playmarket. It is lightweight, can be downloaded in couple seconds and will be free of charge for you! :)

Christy from Coldwell Banker

PDF Filler - Time Saver

It's another great tool to have in my toolbox. It's important to be quick and effective in my line of work and this helps tremendously.

Pros

Love that I can go in and make corrections quickly and can share with my clients securely. Even more, I love that I can easily eliminate pages or combine documents into one.

Cons

It took a few times using the app to figure it out.

David from Arrow1Group

Excellent website with great features

I receive documents from my client's customers that need to be filled out and signed by my client. These are handled by PDFFILLER quickly and efficiently.

Pros

It's very easy to fill in PDF files and it's just as simple to add and insert signatures.

Cons

Sometimes movements within the website are a bit lengthy. After downloading a completed document, returning to the exact page would be nice.

Jonathan from Home Dialysis of America, LLC

Best program Ever!

Pros

This software has changed our business. We are in a very form intensive business and not all forms come in electronically. PDFfiller allows us to convert them and manipulate them to our liking. Saves us tons of time and effort.

Cons

Nothing I don't like. This software has allowed us greater efficiency, allowing us to focus our time on other things.

Jesse from Player One Amusement Group

Have been utilizing PDF Filler on my last 3 temp assignments and now purchased a 1 year subscription and the benefits are awesome except the price for the subscription is too high for someone that only uses this software weekly or biweekly!

Pros

being able to type into PDFs, upload easily, fax directly from my computer and send to sign feature. Have been utilizing PDF Filler on my last 3 temp assignments and now purchased a 1 year subscription. I also like the black out feature and the way the software notifies you when someone opens your emailed over or faxed documents.

Cons

The Price is way too much since i dont use it everyday like real software. Also, i bought a subscription and to use the advance features i have to pay more which is ridiculous since i already paid.

Leticia from Education

Great to mark up documents.

I like this software and they have a money back guarantee of 100 days I believe.

Pros

I use this product to mark up documents and sign. I like to keep everything that I do 100% electronic, so with products like this, I am able to do so.

Cons

I haven't found anything wrong with this software. It is great for any industry who deals with electronic PDF files.

Michael from Bailey Spencer Hardware

PDF Filler has been a great tool for our business for a professional look with a great price.

Professional Look for a cheap price. The software makes filling out government documents / applications and other PDF documents easy and efficient.

Pros

PDF Filler provides and saves time when filling out applications / tax papers / and other business files. It creates a professional look and is quite easy to use. With common files also at hand it makes filling these out quick and easy. The mail tool was even used when we completed our taxes. PDF Filler printed the paper out and mailed it themselves without us ever having to go to the post office.

Cons

There isn't too much. If I could say anything sometimes the website moves a little bit slower than some. However this seems to have been improving lately.

Stress free

I am able to get many projects done quicker and more efficiently with the use of PDFfiller. I enjoy the benefit of multiple different ways to finalize the project, send for signatures, print, email, save, etc.

Pros

I love that this software is simple to use and I don't feel I need training to use it. Almost all the functions this software has is what I need to complete task in my professional role.

Cons

I wish there were ways to combine documents, or if there is, making it easier to do so.