• Pros

• "The program is easy to use and very versatile, its user friendly as well as pretty go look at. I like the little dinosaur"

• "It is highly customizable, and pretty easy to use. I was able to get the basics down fairly quickly, then I was able to dive in to the more advanced features. It has made collecting data much easier."

• "What I like best about this software is that it's simple to use, even for those who struggle with computers. "

• Cons

• "While the Wufoo team is super helpful, they're super slow to release new functionality and improvements. Their pricing is a bit higher than competitors and styling forms can be a bit tricky."

• "When you have a large number of forms it is a bit of a hassle to organize them, although the recent addition of the label feature has improved that."

• "Some features can be a little difficult to use, but once you get the hang of it its not too bad. Wish they had more design features to give the forms more ways to look better. "

Browse Wufoo Reviews

Ken from Compass Media Solutions

Above & Beyond Support Thanks Wufoo

Ease of use, Simple to Embed on a Website, Simple to customize. Love the intergrations

Pros

How many times have you come across a software product where the only method of support is via email and groaned. Or in another instance reached out to a support team of a product only to get the feeling from the support person that they either were not taking you seriously or were defensive about thier product. We have been using Wufoo forms for the last seven years and in all of that time we have never had any techinical issue with any of the forms or excellent intergrations that they offer. That is to say at least we didn't until just recently. I won't bore you with the technical details of the issue other then to say some of our cleints could not access the forms. To make matters worse I we discovered the issue late on a Thursday before a four day holiday weekend. I knew from past support tickets that thier support desk was limited during holidays and on weekends. So I pushed the ticket thru not expecting anything until Monday, And also by chance late in the evening I shot them a message on Facebook Messenger. Much to my amazement I got an almost imeditate response. Not only did they take my issue seriously but they listened to what I had told them and advised that this advice helped to narrow down the underlying problem that had just cropped up in thier system. Not only did the fix the issue in a timely manner but they followed up several times of the next few days to ensure it stayed fixed. One could not hope for a better partner!!!

Cons

I do not have a lot of cons about the product but could use more sort features when you have a lot of forms.

Still a great survey tool

Fast surveys of employees and faculty. Secure and anonymous surveys possible for sensitive topics.

Pros

We have used this for several years now and we still consider this as one of the best survey tools on the market. Every now and then we start looking into all the new and coming survey companies that pop up but this one still wins.

Cons

wish they would make it easier to integrate into a SIS. Some of their API information is very complicated.

Peter from USBC, MD

Solid form generator

It does the job. But the user interface is outdated, there is no WYSIWYG and it is not an easy product for an end-user.

Pros

Versatility. You can create variety of forms with it. Also, integration points and API. Also, enterprise grade security setup.

Cons

An end-user oriented product should not require coding - Wufoo does. Even simple things such as creating a form using multiple columns requires coding.

Greg from The Tribe

Gets the Job Done. Nothing Sexy About it.

Wufoo does a good job of creating registration forms for out events that also capture data that we can then import directly into our database using a webhook. So on the backend it's great. But on the front end, it pales in comparison to a sexier event based ticketing platform like eventbrite or even brown paper tickets. Wish they would make it more aesthetic and give it a few bells and whistles on the front end for the consumer's sake.

Pros

It captures the data we are looking for and it imports it into our database that we use. And it easily links with authorize.net, which we use for receiving payment

Cons

It doesn't look very pretty and it's difficult to add an image to the intake form.

Tim from Murray Missionary Church

Wufoo is easy, customizable, and efficient

It's been great for us. I put something down for what I like least but I really just work around that and we love using Wufoo.

Pros

I love we can set forms up to be used by computers, tablets, and phones. This has saved me from making simple sign up sheets all the way to full registration for events and retreats. I love its flexibility, and templates. it's drop and drag design is intuitive and very user-friendly. The reports are also great and easy to customize. You can sort data and export. we love it. I also appreciate the ability to pay by month, so if you have a large event where the free version won't be sufficient you can pay for a month or two and then go back to the free version, while saving all of your data.

Cons

the limitation of how many fields you can use on the form I guess.

Reasons for Choosing Wufoo

User-friendly and easy to teach someone else how to do it.

Wufoo is a fantastic web form creator...

Wufoo is a dependable form creator that we rely on for scheduling events and appointments.

Pros

The best thing about Wufoo is that it works really well and has advanced features that can be easily implemented on your website.

Cons

The form creator is kind of clunky and the form design customization is not as intuitive as it should be.

Easy way to create forms

I've been very happy using Wufoo for client websites, and clients have been happy too.

Pros

Create basic forms is very quick and easy with Wufoo. And once it is set up, you can be confident that it will work. Several years ago, I used to run into issues sometimes with forms that would eventually stop working on client websites. I started using Wufoo and not only is it faster and easier to create forms, but I have fewer problems with them going forward, which saves a lot of headaches.

Cons

Some of the features are a little bit limited in terms of what you can do. Some types of advanced forms are more challenging to replicate with Wufoo, for 95% of web forms, it will be more than sufficient.

Andrew from ERMS group

A simple yet powerful form creation solution

Absolutely brilliant, anytime my team has had an issue, it is early with in a professional way and solved promptly

Pros

The simplicity of the entire platform and the ability to API connect to a variety of other stems to ensure continuity.

Cons

The ability to create a form from an existing database or excel spreadsheet would be great

Reasons for Choosing Wufoo

The cost and user experience of Wufoo is far superior

Tracey from VEVA MOBILE NOTARY TX

Great Form Builder

This allows me to add surveys and forms to my website so that I can get more in touch with my customers.

Pros

I like the fact that I don't have to know HTML language to use this form builder. All I have to know is what category I want on the form. I can find it in Wufoo and add it.

Cons

I hate the high price of the monthly fee. I think there should be a category for occasional users, as well.

Waqas from Versa travels

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Good but a bit costly

We can make order forms through it and share it to our customers that saves our time

Pros

The wufoo forms are very simple and easy to understand you can use their custom templates to make your forms easily even a common person can do it easily.

Cons

The wufoo form is a bit expansive compared to other competitors and thier is nothing more i think is missing in wufoo forms

User Friendly Form Builder with Payment Options

Overall I enjoy using this form, and currently have 6 forms I use annually, which are easy to update each year. I would only suggest a better method for the customization piece with links and field inserts.

Pros

This form builder integrates nicely into websites, or can be used as a standalone page linked from somewhere else. The pre-made fields accommodate all of general items users may want to put on a form page and offer various options in each pre-made field. I appreciate that you can add payment integration. If you are trying to build a more complex form, the field, page, and form rules work well - however you need to see that you access those from the main form page, not on the form itself. It takes some getting used to, but these options allow customization for taking the form user in different ways depending on their answers. You can also easily export your answers to Excel or other options to review.

Cons

Within the text boxes you can create, it is somewhat more difficult to add links or customize email responses with the users name, etc. than with other websites I use. You need to use templating tags with an API Key, which I hadn't heard of before using this website. I did figure it out, but in other websites I've used, you just select the field name. Adding links to text also isn't as simple as selecting the text and clicking an add hyperlink button. I figured out how to do it, then I just copy and paste the coding to create a new link. I'm not sure where the instructions are to tell you how to create a link.

Sinoun from ShiftWeb Solutions, LLC

Great solution for smart forms

Pros

I've been using Wufoo for so long that I have hundreds of forms under my account. I love Wufoo because they make it super easy to create simple and smart/complex forms. The ease of use is perhaps my favorite thing about Wufoo. Also, their customer service is TOP NOTCH. I get responses within a couple of hours most of the time if I ever need anything. This makes a world of difference when you have clients waiting on a reply. I really appreciate that about Wufoo!

Cons

What I like least is the hideous default form look. They haven't changed the default look for years and it looks VERY dated. You have to always style the forms if you don't want to have a form that looks like it was from 15 years ago. Once you style, it's awesome and beautiful, but it's too bad that Wufoo doesn't take interface and design very seriously. Wufoo brand and site also looks like it targets children. Also, Wufoo isn't cheap, but it's about comparable to other solutions so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Susan from Florida Realtors

We use Wufoo forms to manage our orders for services and subscriptions for our online software.

Wufoo is always updating and improving their product.

Pros

Wufoo forms are easy to build and easy for the end user to complete and submit. Since we use Wufoo forms to manage our incoming orders for services, it is very beneficial that each submission is sequentially numbered. This allow us to easily track and process orders through our CRM. Wufoo has many features including notifications, payments, custom templates, etc. These features allow us to brand the forms we create in Wufoo, connect the purchaser to the payment portal through the form, and keep various department members on top of incoming orders and subscriptions. Using Wufoo forms to fill a need in our department has freed up our developers to work on more pertinent and profitable projects. The Wufoo online software functions so well that I've never had to contact technical support with a problem.

Sue from Florida REBI Chapter

The best online form builder available, Wufoo makes form creation quick and easy to accomplish.

Pros

Wufoo is extremely easy to use. Drag and drop fields to create a form in minutes. We have been using Wufoo forms for a variety of purposes including orders, approvals, acknowledgements, applications, subscriptions and much more. Wufoo continues to enhance and improve their online product, adding new features and functions regularly. Distribution, notifications, and sharing are easy to implement and options are extensive. We distribute forms by links through email and embedding the Wufoo forms on the website. Analytics and report features help us to track the number of orders received and give us valuable user information on other forms we have created with Wufoo. There is little you cannot do with a Wufoo form, except for adding electronic signatures. Maybe that will be a future feature from Wufoo.

Aleksandr from Wilson Language Training

Wufoo is a great forms software

My experience with Wufoo has been nothing short of great. While some things like mobile site and difficult-to-locate functions can annoy some people, overall Wufoo is one of easiest applications to use. I was thrown into administration and primary support of this product on very short notice and I found that I was learning 90% of the functionalities in just a matter of hours! A lot of that has to do with the fact that Wufoo has AMAZING support. They responded to my emails quickly and addressed an issue we were having with one of our forms. In addition, the support person took time to explain exactly what was wrong and how to properly fix it. I would STRONGLY recommend this product.

Pros

- While it may seems complex, it is actually quite easy to understand - Easy administration - GREAT support - Good logging system when it comes to forms being submitted.

Cons

- Can be a bit of hassle to integrate certain Wufoo functionality into your company's custom systems - Mobile site could be better - Some functions can be difficult to locate Honestly besides the above, I cant think of any more cons

Reasons for Choosing Wufoo

Wufoo was the only product we looked at

Create forms that work seamlessly on your own website

Before I used Wufoo, all the forms I needed to create lived on third party sites and that means I had to not only build the forms but also design the overall look of the pages the forms lived on to try to match our overall look. Most of these third part sites don't have the ability to achieve the exact look or it would be too time consuming to do so there is a compromise and always the extra step and clunkiness of moving to another site in order to use them. With the simple embed code that Wufoo provides for each form, adding forms to any web page becomes an easy task. The result is a more professional, better looking and easier to use experience for everyone involved.

Pros

The best thing and main reason I use Wufoo is to have form data collecting ability embedded directly on my web pages so the experience is seamless to users. Without having to code everything yourself, you can have forms with multiple kinds of customized reporting available very easily and instead of making users link to an obviously third party webpage, you can let them stay on the same page so it cuts down on steps and enforces your own brand. Forms are very easy and intuitive to build and use.

Cons

While this software is great for making simple forms look great within existing web pages, it does not have the power needed for more complex forms with a lot of logic and options involved. Because of this, Wufoo cannot be the only solution to our web form needs and we still need other products to accomplish the more complicated tasks.

Craig M. from Adaptive Business Services

Wufoo easily allows me to create contact forms for my websites.

Custom contact forms that automatically sync and create contact records in my CRM and my email platform.

Pros

Every website has at least one contact form and most WordPress themes include them. Not a big deal. I wanted a contact form that would sync with my CRM (Nimble) and my email marketing platform (MailChimp) and Wufoo fills that need. Every time someone fills out a form, that person is created and tagged in my CRM as well as in MailChimp. Nice!

Cons

It's not the easiest to use but it is also not the most difficult. The interface is a wee bit tired. My biggest challenge has been, and I am not saying that it can't be done with Wufoo, is that I can't easily figure out the way to limit the WIDTH of a form. In other words, wherever I place the form, it expands to the full width of that page, post, or sidebar. Same form, different widths. I'd like to put in on my home pages but, I don't want it to fill the width of the page. Like I said, it can probably be done but, it is not that critical for me and I have enough to figure out:)

Useful, easy and fun!

Pros

Wufoo is the most user-friendly and most fun of all survey-building software I've used. It has good analytics, makes it easy to share your survey & export your data, and makes it easy to build a survey how you want it--including providing commonly used questions like "email" and "address," which always saved me a bit more time. Wufoo ranks highest in my book in terms of fun because it makes the participant experience quirky and colorful--it's good for information gathering, simple forms, and registrations (especially since you can integrate payment so easily!). It may not be my go-to for the most complex of surveys, but for a quick form or event registration it is my program of choice.

Cons

Wufoo as a website often has some difficulties--the website can be down, I've had trouble accessing because without clearing my history, etc. When I've relied on Wufoo for work, this has undoubtedly caused me frustration and costed me time, but nonetheless I am still a fan.

Dean from Kingswood University

Easy web forms

We have used Wufoo for many forms that help streamline our workflows. It's great for replacing paper forms, handling registrations, and for simple merchandise sales.

Pros

- Easy to use form editor - Good options for conditional display of fields - various payment processors including PayPal, Stripe and Square - Interfaces with other products via API - default theme is mobile friendly - easily embeds in WordPress or looks great a standalone form - Responsive support department

Cons

- No digital signatures native to the product (can interface with other paid products) - Limited number of long answer fields per form (so it can't be used for a longer survey)

J. Alexander from Producers Team of Pineywoods Realty

If you have a website and need forms or applications that you can custom build, this should be the 1

I have been able to create financing applications for clients, buyer & seller information submissions, and have used the program on the back end of my site for everything from employees clocking in and out, to having my realtors submit a weekly report of their progress. By connecting this app with zapier, i'm able to automatically have the information submitted on the wufoo forms into excel spreadsheets for quick info referencing

Pros

very simple to create forms from scratch and then simple to copy the html code and post it directly onto your site

Cons

i wish there were a little more flexibility to change the layout of your forms. its possible i just havent figure out how to change them, but as far as I've seen your layout is restricted to vertical (as in each different field must go beneath the one above it)

Jaron from Utah Maids

Really nice product, but not worth the money. Don't like pricing structure.

Pros

The forms really are easy to make. The functionality is great, and you can totally create and embed them on your website very quickly. I used these on my website and they had exactly what I needed. I could customize the styles to fit my website, set up different types of alerts, and make them alert me in a variety of ways. It really had everything I need.

Cons

It's so expensive. In this day an age software really needs to compete on value. Everybody want's free free free. I totally get that they need to charge customers, but I just do not see the value in it when looking at their pricing. I only use them a few times here and there, and it does not seem worth it to pay so much per month. Instead, I decided to take a little bit of a hit on functionality and I opted for a free alternative that in the end worked pretty great. Setup was a bit difficult with my alternative, but once it was setup then the results were the same. I just couldn't get myself to fork out that kind of money on a recurring basis for somethig that is not used all that much.

Wufoo Review

Wufoo is helpful for creating any type of form in which you want someone to enter some type of information. Terms of service, agreements, anything like that its great.

Pros

Very convenient tool for making all different types of forms. It's relatively easy to use, and we've made forms for employee of the month, to terms of agreements, and so on using it.

Ruth from Extreme Response International

I love Wufoo!

I have had a great experience with Wufoo - reasonable price and user friendly.

Pros

Wufoo provide a quality product to help us manage all our HR forms for our organization - everything from application forms to acknowledgements and absence request forms. It's great to have everything all in one location and be able to easily build the forms. Wufoo has made the process very user friendly and provides lots of resources to use forms in the best way possible.

Cons

I honestly can't think of what I like least about this software. It really fits our needs as an organization and we have found it to be a very valuable tool at a very reasonable price point.

Ryan from Everyday Media Group

Really Good For Most Use Cases

Overall good. We started to have a need to have form data integrated into our reporting and so we are slowly moving off of the Wufoo platform.

Pros

1) Good anti-spam protection 2) Easy interface for building forms 3) Great logs of form submissions

Cons

1) The default form styles are pretty unattractive 2) Interface struggles to handle large numbers of forms (200+) 3) Custom CSS has to be hosted with a third party 4) Uses an iFrame to beam in forms, not compatible with form tracking software like that provided by Call Rail

Wufoo Review

Wufoo has helped our department tremendously by saving time on both our end and the requesters end. We now have a streamlined process for our requesters to submit the form electronically and we receive it instantaneously. We can then take the steps we need to address the request and get going on the project instead of sending a paper form via email, having the requester fill it out, scan it, and send it to use via email or fill it out and send via mail. Now our forms are stored electronically and easy to access!

Pros

Wufoo has helped streamline our training request process. We now have our employees submit electronic forms for training requests created in Wufoo instead of paper copies. Using Wufoo to create our forms was quick and easy and now they are submitted online instead of scanned and sent through the mail or email.

Cons

Wufoo was easy to use and took very little time to set up the form. There are no cons to this software.

Craig from Cleveland Improv

Good Form Builder

Wufoo took what was sheer drudgery and made it into a much simpler process for me and my employees. This has saved us a lot of time, and quite frankly, frustration when collecting information from our customers.

Pros

Cons

The mobile site is a little funky. I usually just switch the the desktop view.

Laura from Alberta Bottle Depot Association

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Good survey and form tool with unique features, but missing the beauty of SurveyMonkey

We use both SurveyMonkey and Wufoo and pay for both because there are some things that we require certain features for, and neither of these tools have the full package. It would be amazing to see a combination product that can do all the wonderful things that SurveyMonkey does, with the extra features like attachments and auto-send of submissions built in. Until then, we'll continue to use Wufoo for these helpful pieces.

Pros

The biggest benefit for our use is that it allows a copy of the submission to be sent to the person who submitted it. This is not possible in SurveyMonkey, and is the main reason that we use Wufoo at all. The other major benefit is that there is an ability for files to be uploaded when submitting a form. This is very helpful if there is a need to collect a signed document or something else that the submitter needs to supply when completing an application or something similar. Otherwise, the tool itself is fairly straightforward.

Cons

The layout is really simplified and doesn't look at attractive as when using SurveyMonkey. Types of questions are very limited. There is no mobile app. There are limitations to setting up dashboards to view results publicly.

Simple to use and great for small businesses

Wufoo has been great for our business. We are a small non profit where every dollar we can save on the administrative side can be use for client treatment.

Pros

This gives us an easy way to have online registration forms for our clients to fill out and submit to us electronically. We are able to save them as PDFs directly to their charts.

Cons

Unable to disable a form yet save it in case you want to use it later. The package we have gives us 10 forms so to try a new version we have to delete the old version and hope the new version is what we want since we have 10 forms being used.

Richard from Richard Clarke Health and Fitness

Professional and Inexpensive

Very good, makes like easier for myself, my customers and my staff

Pros

Its easy to create professional forms and questionnaires and its cheap as chips. We use wufoo forms to get clients details when they purchase a product.

Cons

Nothing not to like, really i cant think of a single thing not to like and im not going to just make something up, it does what it says and is easy to use and cheap, whats not to like?

Wufoo for contact forms is great

Pros

We had a lot of emails going into the spam folder from our contact forms and wufoo fixed this for us. We also like that the emails are stored right within our account as well.

Cons

The form set up process is pretty simple. Once this is done, you really don't need to log into your account again until setting a new one up. Pricing is something that we would like to see lower as a result of this.

Taylor from Bowling Green State University

Gets the job done

Our organization was in need of a form tool that would house documents on a different server than our website for security reason. Wufoo filled this need for a very reasonable price and has been our go-to for forms ever since.

Pros

Wufoo is a very versatile tool. There are hundreds of different forms that we have needed for our university and Wufoo has been able to handle them all. I love the field options and that logic is able to be applied when needed. There are also a handful of other features that we haven't touched yet that I am excited to try.

Cons

The biggest problem that we have had with Wufoo is the notifications. There are several instances where we have needed to send a notification to multiple users (some being variable) and we have not yet been successful.

Theo from Lead Optimize

Wufoo Forms | 2019

Pros

Wufoo offers immediate and seamless edits to their forms. Whenever a client has a request for an edit or change to a form, the form edits go live within seconds or less after clicking save. The forms also are highly customizable so you are able to match the design to its destination's.

Cons

Although they recently added logic branching, the new feature seems as if it is still in beta. The feature takes you away from the initial form setup into a new window which makes it a bit difficult to get a good overview.

Brian from Yakima Products

Industry: Sporting Goods

WuFoo makes it simple to collect data through our website and then quickly access the results.

Pros

- Makes it easy to run promotions & collect data through our Website and Social Media channels. - Integration to Google Sheets is awesome, results are published instantaneously. - Forms are easy to create. - Website is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

- When integrating into our site it takes some work in CSS to make forms look consistent with the rest of our site.

Jacqui from Heath, Wealth and Fitness

A great one stop shop for registration, info gathering, and documentation

Overall love it and was so happy when it was introduced to me, use it for registration, documentation gathering, and coordination.

Pros

Working with a student interface and having to coordinate all levels of a competitive event, WuFoo allows for all items of the event to be in one place. The functionality of this data dashboard is exactly what is needed when you need several levels and several requirements of an event. Having payment function, document uploading, and forms it really is a one stop shop.

Cons

Some of the customization isn't the easiest, and the text and fields can be a little generic, so the options are sometimes either too many instructions or clunky side comments, so its not always the prettiest.

Wufoo makes it super easy to create powerful forms.

It only takes a couple of minutes to spin up a new form. Awesome!

Pros

Creating forms is super easy. The power features included are easy to configure and make any simple form more powerful.

We Love Wufoo

Pros

Wufoo is a responsive company that listens to it's customers. The wufoo product has only gotten better and better, and is easy to use, infinitely customizable, and integrates with almost anything.

Cons

I can't come up with anything that I dislike about Wufoo - the product is that awesome, actually. :)

Wufoo Sotware

Fun, easy to understand and use with limited coding experience or skills. Would be much better if user had greater formatting option as well as the ability to resolve issues without having to rely on the company. Also can appear very basic - which depending on the user can be a good or a bad thing

Pros

Hosting online forms is simple. Was easily customisable and easy to use for a inexperienced novice like myself. Was able to master 80% of how it works/usage within a day with the ease of cut and paste functionality

Cons

Although it offered easy cut and paste functionality, trying to format fields was very limited and cumbersome/difficult. Also problems encountered couldn't be easily resolved even though we had a fully complementary IT team in house.

Danielle from The ISC

Review of Wufoo

Pros

We like to use it to create forms that collect payment. We have found this software to be one of the easiest to use for that specific purpose. It is easy to create the form and connect a payment collection method to the form like Stripe. It's also great that you can link payment to a specific item on the form as well.

Cons

It can be a little awkward to use sometimes as you cannot highlight or bold any words in the description fields, there isn't a specific field that you can add just for general information that you might want in the form, and the various methods like drop down menu, radio button, etc might not match with your needs.

Wufoo for rescue working

Pros

Wufoo has enabled our organization to keep track of various client metrics for many different purposes. The ease of form creation and the versatility of options makes Wufoo a pleasure to use.

Cons

There are functions and options that are not very easy to locate during form creation.

Paige from URJ

Wufoo makes it easy to create & organize forms!

Pros

Wufoo provides tons of functionality in the forms themselves. They have any field available that you will ever need. It's also easy to add & remove fields, and drag them around to personalize your form. Wufoo's reports feature also is a very useful feature for sharing the results of the forms.

Cons

For a form creation software, they have a bad site navigation. It's always difficult to get to where you want to go on the site, unless you hit the "back" button in your browser. I wish there was an easy way to get to the different pieces of the form info from whichever piece you are editing, instead of having to go back to the main homepage.

Erin from Elvin Samuel McGaughey Music Foundation

Industry: Music

Great for smaller projects

Wufoo was a great way to move our event registration from paper to online back in 2007. We went from an average of 50 to 150 participants and happily used Wufoo for 11 years.

Pros

Easy to use with no programming experience, very customizeable, and great value for the money, with several levels of service depending on your usage. I was always impressed with how friendly the help desk staff were. You can customize the template of your forms, you can set rules, set up payment integration. . . The tone of all the samples and templates is lighthearted, so it feels fun to get work done.

Cons

Ultimately, I switched to something more robust when our need grew, but it was great for over 11 years.

Richie from Harvest Bible Chapel Pittsburgh East

Wufoo keeps us Organized

We use Wufoo to process online registrations for many of our events. Having an online presence to register for events give credibility and accessibility to our organization throughout the week, even when our doors aren't open. I love the the process of customizing confirmation emails - it's crisp, professional and furthers our organizational goals.

Pros

I love how Wufoo is so customizable - it's not just a standard form that is filled out online. You're able to communicate your organizational culture through the adaptability and customizable nature of the form.

Cons

I don't have a negative comment about Wufoo - it's been a lifesaver for our organization for processing online registrations.

Ease of Using Wufoo

It has been extremely helpful in creating applications and compiling applications once they have been completed. So far it has been going great for our organization and we will continue to use it.

Pros

I like that Wufoo is easy to complete and easy to embed into a website. My organization currently uses Wufoo so that our volunteers can complete applications that automatically get pooled to the website. I also like that I can see when the applications are completed and the analytics that are available after the applications are completed.

Cons

I don't like that it's not as easy to close forms after you received the amount you need. I tried a couple times to close the form and realized a few people were still able to apply. I wish I could change the formatting too instead of just the boxes.

Solid features

Overall, Wufoo has worked great for our organization. We have numerous forms active at any time, some linked on our website and others that are standalone. Several departments utilize Wufoo for everything from HR questionnaires to newcomer info forms. It is easy to search data on the Wufoo website or export it to do our own analysis. Without it, our Marcom department would have to spend a lot more to code forms on our website.

Pros

There is a large variety of ways I can put together my forms, including conditional questions.

Cons

On one particular form, we literally ran out of capacity within the software to ask all the questions we wanted to ask with all the conditions we wanted.

Diane from Alexandria City Public Schools

Wufoo - Great Product!

Pros

Very easy to create surveys and customize themes. Clear interface and documentation.

Kenji from Rock Church

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can create a Wolfle for just about anything. You can also use it to take surveys

Cons

What I least like about this software Is that every department here likes to create their own wufoos

Evie from Feeding the Gulf Coast

So many forms, so little time

Pros

Wufoo has just about everything you need to build great looking and functioning forms! I have tried several form softwares but Wufoo is by far the best.

Cons

None really, there has not been any issues with any of our forms

Aaron from Travitor Software

An inexpensive easy way to gather informtaion

Pros

This tool gets the job done. I like how easy it is to create new forms, to manage users and categories. There are several options available when creating forms. The forms can be shared by a link or be embedded directly into another website, which makes gathering data very convenient. I also like the notifications that are available when a form has been submitted.

Cons

The reporting isn't as intuitive as I would like it to be. For best results, have your data get pushed into a Google Sheet or other platform where it can be viewed and analyzed in a better format.

Great at What it Offers

We use Wufoo to host customer satisfaction surveys and suggestion box forms on our site. We have received countless amounts of actionable information based on the wufoo forms we use.

Pros

We use Wufoo to host surveys and forms on our site for our customers to fill out. It is very nice how quickly we can have an idea for a change to a survey or a new form and get this live on our site.

Cons

Wufoo is not the most front end customizable tool that we use. The look and feel of many of our forms and surveys is pretty bare. It would be nice to have some more creative control over this.

Lom from Jewish Community Federation

Iuse Wufoo forms for post-event feedback surveys, event rsvp's, online registration forms, and more!

Pros

1) Easy form set up with lots of flexible options 2) Easy report outputs 3) Clients have never had any tech problems completing forms 4) Easy to add our company's own branding and to create several templates within Wufoo that can be added or swapped between each form. 5) Easy to search completed forms and print out individual completed forms from wufoo.

Cons

very minor issue: you can do additional text formatting in your form if you know basic css, but it would be nice to have a built in wysiwyg editor.