Browse ClientTether Reviews

Eunice from cloudee.ai

Make it easy for purchasers to pick out you it will make you trust.

It is a fully automated CRM and guides commitment, artificial intelligence system with powerful communication, several places, top-down description, and much more. It's CRM SMS marketing potential is so powerful we enjoyed business in lead conversion rates. Its features are very easy. It robotic reporting lead response, client management, client commitment, simplifies the customer retell, and sale process. Their clients and employees contact them in groupings. Its team provides excellent support every step of the way.

Pros

It is software designed specially to increase the lead exchange rate. Customers submit their information through a form or app they also visit their websites. It gives the best hone services. The client sees an instant improvement in their lead conversion rates. Clients can call, text, and email again and again with a united effort. Inmost like if you call ones then they will call you it is very reliable for their customers. There is a system automatically connected with their employees. When the lead submitted their information they immediately get a response. They excellently achieve their target. It’s scheduled and the sales cycle is very beneficial. It works very well.

Cons

It is a convenient way customers enter data through websites it is an easy way but sometimes there is a problem its franchisees needed to spend more effort to manage their online opinion .it was difficult to find a franchise of client tether. There is a bug that occurs in growth which makes it difficult but it's teamwork good they fix the problem in a short time. Some features are not available on our platform. We need a very great experience to work in. We cannot connect with client tether through Facebook directly. We face many problems without training. This platform is confusing to learn at first after training it is very easy to use.

Peter from 7XDirect

A must for any business who's serious about closing more leads

Fantastic experience. The support that this team offers has been unparalleled and the results thus far are very exciting!

Pros

I have over 40 of my HVAC clients on their software and I can tell you that even companies who thought they had their follow up nailed down are seeing significant improvements in their booking and closing ratios. One of my clients in Virginia for example has added over $82,000 in revenue in the past two weeks using Client Tether to book our leads. Everyone KNOWS to call back within 5 minutes, repeatedly text leads, and call back multiple times - but it never happens because of how busy we all get. With Client Tether's automated follow up and calling system, you don't think about it. It just... happens.

Cons

Can be a little clunky at first, but once you get used to it and learn how to use it's features it quickly becomes very powerful The mobile site is very difficult to use, not practical

Reasons for Choosing ClientTether

Reporting Reliable Software / not spinning out without ever loading I had two clients on it (without me initiating) that were having terrific results, HighLevel was unproven so far. The clients I did have on it weren't using it for some reason

Reasons for Switching to ClientTether

HighLevel didn't have the same reporting capabilities, my clients and employees were complaining that it kept freezing up becoming unusable, and it was very difficult to integrate with our Facebook ads and Zapier.

Great for small business

This was an extremely helpful software while we were a small company and growing, but have since outgrown it as it has become crowded.

Pros

This product is very easy to use, and seems to be perfect for small businesses. Anyone would be able to test out the product and function with it within a few hours.

Cons

Once we grew above 1500 clients, we started to become dependent on other softwares to make up for what ClientTether was lacking: integration with Quickbooks, storage of documents on profiles (until the most recent update).

Aren from Franchise Ramp

ClientTether Delivers Amazing Results

It has been an amazing experience both from utilizing the software itself and working with their phenomenal team.

Pros

The software is clearly built with an in depth understanding of the industry for which it serves. The team involved in building ClientTether built it to serve people who are literally in the same shoes they have been in. It delivers a robust solution for lead management specifically for Franchisees and Franchisors alike. It takes the human error out of lead management and allows flexibility for Franchisees while providing insight and control for Franchisors.

Cons

The product is evolving constantly and there are still some things that can be a bit glitchy. However this is more than made up for by the amazing team at ClientTether. They will go above and beyond to assist with any customization, issues, or expand the product to meet client needs.

Reasons for Choosing ClientTether

It is the complete package and makes lead management simple. It also is built for Franchising by a team of veteran franchisors and franchisees.

Lauren from Albano Clinic

Amazing Program

This has helped us automatically reach our clients and help manage where they are in our process.

Pros

This program is so easy to use. It's simplified program with a robust capabilities. The support is also AMAZING!

Cons

I would like our clients to be able to be in more then one campaign.

Better program

Ease of use and support

Conrad from Painter1

AMAZING! Can’t live without it!

We now about double the lead to appointment ratio, which allows us to either grow our business faster, or spend less on marketing. It does so much automation for us that if we didn’t have ClientTether, I would have to hire at least another person to do what it does automatically, if not two other people.

Pros

This software saves us a ton of time and money. It drastically increases the effectiveness of our marketing, helps us close more work, let’s us know what marketing source is working and what isn’t working, and even helps us get more online reviews. The whole process of helping us get in front of new leads is the best thing since sliced bread...you have to check it out and have them do a demo for you or else you won’t fully understand how powerful it is...really cool stuff and is definitely a game changer.

Cons

The old design kind of sucked, but they just did a massive overhaul for that, so it’s much better.

Response from ClientTether

Replied November 2019

Thanks, Conrad. Glad we can make such an impact on the Painter1 group.

Jacob from Zions Security Alarms

Great Platform to Stay in Touch with Customers and Prospects

Clienttether has helped solve a ton of problems. First it helps with follow up with people that I have taken time to give an estimate to. Second, we use it to ask customers for reviews and give them a few attempts. Third, we use it for collection efforts sometimes.

Pros

I love how it can follow up on my sales presentations for me and how it can be used for several other things as well like asking for feedback/reviews, staying in touch, trying to collect from delinquent customers, etc. Being able to text and receive texts from customers is huge.

Cons

Occasionally I give them feedback to make it better and they either take it into consideration or implement it right away. I would love an app version sometime soon since its all browser only.

Rushford from REDKOR Brands

After trying 2 others this works really well for me.

Great. I'm a slow learning I think, but I've found it works just perfect for me.

Pros

It's simple for me to use. I might use it a little differently as I track sales and callback as well as client projects. It allows me to keep track of a large number of clients in a personal way. I like the ability to do Action Plans and do one on one contacting. The more I use it the more I see I can do.

Cons

That I had to learn to use it. But, actually it was the easiest and most efficient for me to learn. The support has been great, even when I'm asking stupid questions.

Reasons for Choosing ClientTether

It seemed to fit me the best and is easy to use on a daily basis.

Katie from Two Maids & A Mop

New (and extremely happy) customer!

Overall, the experience has been great! Customer service is exceptional and they are always willing to help when we need them. Definitely has not been the typical "sale is made, I forget about you" support, which is a breath of fresh air!

Pros

The fact that we are able to automate so much of our manual daily office operations and the fact that it basically forces our locations to convert leads. I also like that it is very easy to see who's converting and who isn't in the pipeline and dashboard. Lastly, the fact that CT is able to work with our in-house software team to develop APIs that will allow our proprietary software to speak to CT to the point where there will be little to no double-entry needed.

Cons

The fact that you can't completely customize the design of the emails. You can put text, photos, etc. but you can't necessarily create it to be a fancy email template with lots of design and colors.

Aaron from College Pro

Great software to stay connected and easy the pain of logistics

Great communication and care. Working from the same side of the table to enable solutions that fit our business and our customers.

Pros

The personalized automatons that come from the action plans are fantastic to keep connected

Cons

Dekstop or browser based, would love to see app version in the future

Zac from Optimized Health Plans

ClientTether is AMAZING For the Money!

AWESOME!

Pros

Automation and functionality. Client Tether's willingness to make the changes and evolve for my business needs.

Cons

The ability to upload and store specific files to a client.

Price. Ease of use. No long term contracts

Reasons for Switching to ClientTether

Friendly Staff. Companies WIllingness to work with me and develop the things I need.

Scott from FCC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Clienteher

Oustanding

Pros

The ease of use. I am not a tech, so this is a peace of cake for me.

Cons

Nothing yet. Nothing to complain about.

Reasons for Switching to ClientTether

For me it offers more automation. Easy for me to set up action plans etc.

Response from ClientTether

Replied May 2020

Thanks, Scott!

Bryan from Footprints Floors

Great company and support

Pros

The support team for the product is very attentive and willing to always step in and help.

Cons

Our business has stretched the capabilities of the software at times due to our unique business model. The support team is always quick to help modify the software to meet our needs.

Bill from FCC

Great CRM with enhancements in the works

My experience has been very positive and I've recommended this CRM software to several of my professional colleagues.

Pros

Great automation for texting and emailing. Still in learning mode.

Cons

Would like to see a few cosmetic changes.

Response from ClientTether

Replied May 2020

Glad we can have such an impact on your business, Bill.

Preston from All Hours Plumbing

Industry: Utilities

Best bang for its buck

So glad I gave them a shot. They've increased our booking rate dramatically and with it our ROI for some campaigns.

Pros

Loved how such a simple thing like automating follow up calls could make such a dramatic effect.

Cons

The low limit on texts per month, we hit our cap very fast and wish there was more.

matthew from the franMD inc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

ClientTether Review

ove how helpful the program is and the support staff behind it are

Pros

totally automates my contact needs with customers

Cons

the only hiccup is the need to click twice on an email or text in action plan to open and see it.