All iClassPro Reviews

Makes life much easier

Mike

Reviewed February 2019

Berks East Review

We have been using iClass for 5 and a half years, and believe it is currently better than other alternatives.

PROS

General Setup is easy to set up and make classes and billing. Able to send billing statements, and messages to all the clients.

CONS

Wish we could make custom reports. Wish there was a color blind option when viewing past due balances on family screens. When a trial or make up - Would like to make a note to the trial record. Notes on families and students are difficult to find, and should be integrated so that you can see note about family and students more easily.

Courtney

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

iclass is simply the best for all Fitness and Gymnastics Management

I have had a great experience with iclass. All customer service encounters have been helpful, guides and resources are great and overall programming is straightforward and constantly updating with great features!

PROS

iclassPro is designed simply and efficiently. This makes it easy for everyone to use. From Instructors, front end and management it helps streamline multiple processes in a few easy steps.

CONS

The invoicing system. I would love to be able to customize individual invoices and send them directly through iclass. Being able to add an invoice number or add specific services and change pricing amounts would be so helpful to our services. I would also love to see a training on basics of iclass and how to use all functions from a basics training level for new staff to get an overview.

We considered staying with Mindbody or Vagaro

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

More functional use for our business needs servicing Gymnastics and Fitness

Melissa

Reviewed June 2024

Switching Ownerships.

CONS

I did not like it. The system is hard to use.

Reason for choosing iClassPro

The previous [sensitive content hidden] already had it set up. It was already set up.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We strive to provide a user-friendly experience, and we're sorry to hear that this was not your experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you and ensure you get the most out of iClassPro. Our support team is ready to help with any difficulties you might be facing, and we also offer various educational resources to help users become more comfortable and proficient with our software. Please contact us at support@iclasspro.com at your earliest convenience. We are committed to addressing your concerns and improving your experience.

Replied June 2024

Jacquelyn

Sports, 201-500 employees

Overall Program Review

In the beginning, no bad experiences. Started out nice and easy to use with user guide to refer to. Then, multiple changes came, where everything changed and I tossed the user guide out as the changes came every day and were very hard to follow.

PROS

Your staff is always pleasant and the basic iClassPro program is good.

CONS

There is constant change is how things are done, making it hard to teach to staff. In asking for something I feel is important, it takes a long time for it to change, if it changes at all, ie: formatting phone numbers and names. Sometimes the updates you do actually make things more difficult, with multiple changes that are the same as what we have, but just like extra ways to do things. The support system is basically good, your techs are always very sweet but there have been 2 things, you were not able to fix and so I'm just stuck with glitches, ets.

Reason for choosing iClassPro

It seemed to have more of what we needed at the time

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

iClass just seemed easier than what we were using and there was a user guide you could refer to and things went well at that time.

Morgan

Sports, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2024

iClassPro is one of our best employees!

Great customer service and continued product evolution

PROS

The new autopilot feature has simplified the customer communication process.

CONS

There are several features we would still like to see developed.

Reason for choosing iClassPro

More familiar with iClass and like the product interface for customers.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

IClass is much simpler for tracking enrollment. We still use QB for accounting.

Christina

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

iClassPro... Why go anywhere else for Gym Management Software?

A+++ top notch service. Have tried other similar products, but there is no other like iClassPro!

PROS

Everything! From the ease of use in every aspect to the support staff! OH THE SUPPORT STAFF! If I could work anywhere else, I would beg to work there! Everyone has the best attitude and are so professional!

CONS

We wish there was an actual physical conference we could go to and meet other iClassPro users as well as ask questions!

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

Went looking for something that the customers would be able to use as well as our staff. Also looking for something with a more modern look! The other software was way too cumbersome to maneuver and was very limited.

Jen

Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees

Excellent class management system

Overall our experience with I-class is a positive one. The set up process was easy and the software is easy to use and is an excellent class management system. A+ customer service!

PROS

Their customer service is always friendly and helpful. The registration and management of classes is easy as is the billing processes, and booking of parties. I also like that they are always looking at ways to improve and adding in new features to enhance the program.

CONS

Some of the reports don't give what we are looking for sometimes, and would love to see a feature for when someone is out for an Injury.

Reason for choosing iClassPro

Liked the interface better, and it seemed more user friendly.

Susan

Reviewed May 2024

Couldn't run my program without it

PROS

I can't imagine trying to do all of the things ICP does without a system like this in place. It keeps everything I need together. It does have a few issues every once in a while, but customer service is very responsive.

CONS

I often send group communications and see many people don't get them even though they are signed up to receive my emails. Same issue with group billing. Several cards just won't run when I do batch billing.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

you had a salesman at a conference and your introductory rate was really good

Summer

Reviewed April 2024

Would sign up again and again

PROS

I like that they do webinars when they release new features to show clients how to use them. I like that they have an easily accessible support team via online chat, email or phone. I like that they have a way to request features to add.

CONS

I don't like that the chat is sometimes offline during business hours. I also don't like that it sometimes takes years to implement a new feature request.

Reason for choosing iClassPro

iClassPro had more features that we could use.

Raleigh

Reviewed October 2020

It is the best on the market for the price

I own and operate a gymnastics training facility, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , and iClassPro has made my businesses workflow much easier.

PROS

iClassPro was probably the first software for the Gymnastics Industry that really elevated the user experience. It is the best product on the market for the price.

CONS

The issues are not iClassPro's fault as much their lack of innovation. What they do, they do well. It would be nice if they integrated with 3rd party software so I could sync BambooHR to iClassPro etc.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

We switch to iClassPro because they were the up and coming new software that help automate the sign up process.

Kevin

Reviewed October 2019

Overall very good. New concepts are slow to roll out. Would love to fully understand what this all has to offer just haven’t had time to unpack it.

PROS

It takes care of the vast majority of my requirements to run my service based company. Generating NACHA is an ultimate money saver for gyms over 500 clients.

CONS

Wish this had a complete social networking capability bringing website, phone app, and social media together in one package. So my clients had one stop shop for information.

Reason for choosing iClassPro

1-NACHA Jackrabbit seemed to have a little more flexibility with setup but learning a new software is cumbersome. GoMotion doesn’t have everything together yet. Forcing me to use their limited ability to meet my needs. Very credit card oriented for client payments which is costly. Also cost fluctuates and is based on my income. Which is a lose win for me as a client.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

GumSoft was a very OLD product. Out grew it quickly. Switched to Jackrabbit once but they didn’t have the ability to do NACHA. That is a game changer.

Myles

Reviewed May 2021

Simplifies Everything

PROS

iClass combines so many features for such a great value. We use it everyday and it has made admin & management of all our classes so much easier.

CONS

Some menus can be a bit hard to find - with some aspects of customisation of the parent portal best done by a developer - but for most this isn’t an essential issue.

Reason for choosing iClassPro

Jackrabbit had a plethora of features - however it’s admin interface at the time was incredibly cumbersome to use and outdated.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

GymBiz served us well at the start - but it’s software-only nature started to become slow and clunky for our fast-paced growth. When we tried reaching for more advanced features - they either weren’t there or cost a lot of money.

Natalie

Left and Came Back

When I opened my gymnastics school I started out using iClassPro and made a huge mistake when I wanted to try something else that cost a little less. I experimented with 2 different software and neither could touch the functionality or value of iClassPro. Needless to say I returned and I won't be shopping around again anytime soon.

PROS

Very straightforward and intuitive. Many features with constant updating.

CONS

There isn't anything I can name in particular.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

Functionality and logical use of the software were not nearly as good as iClassPro.

Stephanie

Works pretty well

We love using it, we love all of the updates, easy for the coaches to use.

PROS

I love that this company is constantly improving the software. I love the ease of use for the attendance tracker and skill achievement tracker.

CONS

I wish that the achievement tracker was not so complicated to set up.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

We've used both jackrabbit and iclasspro. We switched to iclasspro because they are constantly working to keep up with the latest technology, the ease of use, better tech support, and the professional appearance of the parent portal.

Letisha

Reviewed September 2019

Overall review for small business

I am using the system for attendance, coach check in, adding and dropping classes as well as all my billing needs. I use the reports for my financial accounting. I have found all of the options available super helpful in running my business.

PROS

I own a small business and really enjoy using this product. I like the ease of use for my needs. The application is affordable as well. Customer service is on point and there to answer questions as I need as well.

CONS

I would like to be able to pinpoint and choose the specific billing item when I go into the automatic billing when I charge from the customer merchant accounts.

Reason for choosing iClassPro

I found this system easier to use for me over the alternate choices, and it met my needs.

Sonya

Reviewed September 2019

Review from a Gymnastics Gym

Overall everything has been positive. When we have had issues they get corrected pretty quickly and the system seems to be more consistent over time.

PROS

I like the way it is integrated with the coaches roll sheets and skill charts. I also love that it is a live system that parents can enroll through from home.

CONS

A smoother transition between athletes and classes when checking class availability.

Reason for choosing iClassPro

It has been so long I honestly cannot remember.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

We wanted a live online system that parents can use also.

Sabra