All Jobber Reviews

Rufus

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed May 2021

Should have switched sooner!

Food & Beverages

Reviewed March 2018

Excellent company and excellent product

Makes things work so much better for us! There are small issues but we work through them. Nothing is perfect and for the price point this is phenomenally the best on the market.

PROS

Absolutely great system and easily adaptable to service companies. They are constantly adding features and functions and I hate to give only 4 stars on that but there are a few things that we would like to have but it doesn't incorporate. They are ALWAYS open to listening and I have actually had some of my ideas incorporated into the program. If I could give 10 stars on the customer service and value for the money I absolutely would. It is a simple program to use once you play with it for a bit. They are always updating which is awesome always new functionality available!

CONS

I don't like the fact that Visits and Jobs are treated separately with no way to combine them. I wish that you could set this up and for us, just delete the visit altogether because for us a Job is a Visit. They are always 1 to 1 ratio for us. It makes some of the scheduling frustrating because you can schedule a job but not have a visit scheduled. I can completely see how other companies need the ability for multiple visits on 1 job though. Would like to see compulsory custom fields so you don't forget to fill out important data on quotes or invoices. This is a big one, if you don't use the Stripe Jobber Payments then you cannot post a refund to a clients account. You basically have to do a work around and then post a negative invoice. It is very frustrating for a basic accounting function. We often have customers place deposits or pay in advance and they don't use their full deposit for our service. We have to issue a refund and it is a real pain to do.

Candi

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Easy, Simple but Powerful App

Overall our experience has been great. We haven't had to contact customer service but a couple of times and they are on top of it and that is very important to me as the admin, because I am not with my employees all day, I am at the office and when they have a problem, I point them to Jobber customer service and you guys are awesome. Our employees are able to really track their time on the jobs which in the end will help them when they apply for their own electrical license.

PROS

The fact that it was very easy to implement and get our staff on the app with such ease. The customer service is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I have punted questions from my employees over to the customer service chat on their own devices to answer their specific questions.

CONS

I wish that when we invoiced from Jobber and synced it with Quickbooks, that if we have a change on that invoice, that the change would sync over to quickbooks as well. I wish that there was like a daily journal feature that could be implemented somehow. My husband comes home at night and physically writes down all the things he did that day. So like a check list for himself. If I could get him to do on his Ipad, it would save him some time I think.

Reason for choosing Jobber

A plumber friend of mine mentioned it and we looked into Jobber and did a demo, plus my friend showed up some real life situations on his phone and my husband was sold.

Hey Candi! This was such a thorough review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts here! We especially appreciate your notes about wanting updates to sync to QuickBooks and some sort of journal space to hopefully save your husband some time. It sounds like the journal especially would be a big help for you two, so that's great feedback for us to have. Thanks again!

Replied May 2023

Jake

Reviewed February 2024

Company with money first then you second

Strongly suggest Workiz! much better product! We were on a monthly plan with them for our entire use, when we were done with the product because many better options out there we cancelled. But to get us through the busy season we figured we would turn back on monthly for the last two months until winter. Over a phone call customer service ended up putting us on an annual plan that we did not want!

PROS

It worked to get info to team out in the field.

CONS

Saved picture quality was compressed so much it was worthless. They constantly use shady tactics to get more money from you.

matt

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Jobber is the best

PROS

offers a variety of products and frequent updates

CONS

None. Jobber has excellent customer service and their product is very easy to use

Hi Matt! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Jobber! We are delighted to hear that you appreciate the range of products we offer, as well as the frequent updates. Your kind words about our excellent customer service and the ease of use of our product mean a lot to us.

Replied December 2023

Reviewed May 2023

We love Jobber!

Jobber has been the best investment! It saves us time and worry. Everything organized and in one place, simple to set up and has been so great for our field team. The app is simple and straight forward, all of our field techs like it, which says a lot!

PROS

I love the scheduling, especially the new service window feature! This program has taken what was once a chaotic mess to easy and stress free planning. So many little details that make my job easier and our field technicians never miss a work order now. Love Jobber!

CONS

I would like to see a simple monthly customer account statement that we can send, or schedule send via email/text. I don't really have any complaints about the program, it has only made my job easier.

Hey Jennifer, We love that you love Jobber! We are so glad all of your teammates love the app as well! It is amazing to hear how the scheduling and arrival window features have made a positive impact on your business and we appreciate you sharing feedback on client statements. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Replied May 2023

Joel

Utilities, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2020

Overall a great program

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

PROS

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

CONS

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Managemart has to many bugs. Once they get them cleaned up I will go back as it is a great program before the bugs. My main program I use is Lawn Pro because it has the best options but I can not find a program that has everything I want and need so I have to use 2 programs.

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email (support@getjobber.com), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Replied September 2020

Reviewed July 2022

A CRM built for the needs of home services!

Overall Jobber is very good. The customer support is friendly and knowledgeable but obviously lack any real input from customers to the devs. For the most part, they have wrapped up almost everything, but there are a few rough edges that need to be addressed. That said, I have not found a better CRM for home services.

PROS

Quotes are easy Collect a deposit Keep cards on file Ease of Scheduling Good mobile app

CONS

Unable to give partial returns through Jobber Payments Need more environmental variables Better API More triggers in Zapier Native texting is lacking in so many ways. Maybe instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, you could partner with a texting/phone/review product like Emitrr.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Jobber is better suited to sales that don't go through a sales funnel, the scheduling is a breeze, and the customer's experience is seemless.

Hi Michael, thanks for your review! If there is anything we can do to improve your experience feel free to get in touch with our success team at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2, support@getjobber.com, or by live chat.

Replied July 2022

Troy

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Jobber fits most needs for service/field type scheduling work

Great experience and would recommend it for most companies who utilize field/service type staff that requires trips to properties. Very easy to use for office staff and mostly easy to use for field staff.

PROS

- Easy to deploy - Syncs with Quickbooks - Many views to view work with filtering options - Ability to limit worker's capabilities - Ability to allow customers to request work - Ability to send quotes/invoices (though we used QB for this) - Scheduling was a breeze

CONS

- Phone app was not as intuitive as I liked from a UX/UI standpoint, but we overcame that hurdle - Recurring jobs can be difficult to delete and when you have many it can cause more harm than good. It is built more for one-off jobs currently in my opinion.

Reason for choosing Jobber

The features fit our needs better and the UX/UI seemed to be better.

Hi Troy! Thank you very much for taking the time to send us a review. We are very happy to hear that Jobber is meeting your business needs. We would also love to hear more about how we could improve Jobber's UX/UI, so please feel free to reach out to our Support team at 1-888-721-1115 opt 2, support@getjobber.com or via our live chat.

Replied June 2022

Reviewed March 2023

Jobber for the best scheduling

An easy-to-use program that facilitates a lot of the organization's work. I advise others to work with it.

PROS

This platform is great in scheduling work, which facilitates repair and installation operations. Scheduling the estimates that this platform makes and tracking jobs greatly increases work efficiency. You can test that, as they offer a free trial.

CONS

Sometimes errors occur in issuing invoices as a result of errors in emptying the data in the mandatory fields, but the customer service has fixed this, adding new features and updating the user interface will raise the efficiency of the program.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

To easily connect Jobber with other programs.

Hi there, it's great to hear from you! We do our best to make sure that businesses are able to schedule and complete their work as easily as possible, so hearing that you're finding these pieces easy to use is fantastic. We'd love to learn more about the errors that you were running into while invoicing, although it sounds like you may have been in touch with us about this already based on your review. If that's not the case or if you're still running into any sort of issue while invoicing or using any part of Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team so that we can make sure you have what you need to get back to work. Our team can be reached at 1-888-721-1115, by chat, or by email at support@getjobber.com. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here!

Replied March 2023

1 employee

Reviewed May 2019

Great Software Every Business Needs

PROS

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

CONS

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

Reason for choosing Jobber

I ended up actually choosing Housecall Pro in the end due to the online booking

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Replied June 2019

Geoffrey

Alternative Dispute Resolution, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Poor customer support

PROS

The software is easy to use and functions well

CONS

Their support is bad. It takes forever to talk or email someone. Days up to a week. And the person typically forwards you to someone else. Then that person doesn't know what they are talking about. It is like pulling teeth. I think teenagers run the company.

Adam

Reviewed August 2019

Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial

Lost Money

PROS

The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

CONS

I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it won't do that it will all have to be entered in per line to do it that way. I then ask is there a way to have services cost not show on the final estimate and it does, but if you add any products that would be bought from a store those items also would end up not showing with a price. So your bid would end up as a sub total with everything combined or you have to show everything to get it to show. Now I have just given a free pass to the owners to pass my bid around to see what I charge per line item. I called them to address this 5 days after signing up based on sales persons information and when I call them to get a refund of the $104 I paid. I asked if I could speak to billing and oh guess what billing doesn't have a phone. So I asked for them to speak with them and I get told since I paid the money to get the discount to move out of the trial and have an account I don't qualify for the 14 day guarantee. Also, the job form doesn't go along with the job from day to day. It resets to a new job form for each day. So you have to go back find the job in schedule and review there.

The cost but

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Because product didn't do what I needed as a plumbing contractor.

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

Replied August 2019

Mohammad

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Jobber is your turn-key solution to coordinate with your team.

A great application overall. It does the job and it is competing in the market.

PROS

Having a mobile application is great where you can run all your business at the comfort of your home.

CONS

Few times support was not as expected. A bit of delay in answering took place.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Prices are better, support is much better.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Sometimes Skedulo stops working and this made the switch.

Hey Mohammad, It's great that you are enjoying the flexibility and value of our mobile app! We're sorry to hear that you have had some delays getting through to the Support team. If you are ever in need of support, and we are not available, we have some amazing resources such as our Help Center and our new Youtube Channel if you need a quick answer — Thanks for the review !

Replied March 2023

Mike

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Great concept but poor execution!

I have only had problem with jobber since I started. I still use 2 different systems because Jobber doesnt work as it is supposed to. I was misinformed about the product and nothing was really done to rectify the situation. Was asked to work with the develop team but was not giving the opportunity to be compensated for my time and was still charged full price when multiple features with the Jobber app, did not work the way it was supposed to.

PROS

The sales pitch.....unfortunately, poor delivery.

CONS

Optimized routing does not work the way it is supposed to. Job forms that you create cannot even be seen from the active job/visit, that you are on.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Because I was told that features would work like expected. I was also enticed with a $0 cost per month for initial set up to only spend hours with the develop team. Unfortunetly, the features that I need most, do not work as the should.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

I switch because of the abilitiy to do more out in the field without having a tablet or laptop with me to run quotes, create and edit jobs andor send invoices.

Hi Mike, thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear that your experience with Jobber and routing hasn't been the best since you started. We would like to discuss this further with you to help find a solution, so please give us a call at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com or reach out via our live chat

Replied October 2023

Marcus

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Good Software.....Greedy Management

PROS

I love how easy it was to set everything up and get started with this software. The calendar is great as well as many other features.

CONS

I HATE that I cannot charge our clients the credit card processing fee automatically. It is very time consuming to have to tell every single person to call or email the office if they want the 3% convenience fee added to their invoice and update their payment settings. This was supposed to make collecting money easy - not so time consuming and such a headache. I also HATE that management is so greedy that they would only allow pictures on line items in the most expensive plan offered. I was unaware that Jobber had a "bug" at the time I started using this and months later, half way through a quote, I suddenly discover I am no longer allowed to add pictures to line items without upgrading to the most expensive plan for an extra $100 a month. We only have 5 users and will never be interested in the additional features with the grow plan. It feels very wrong that Jobber would only give this option for $200 a month when numerous other softwares offer pictures for under $100 a month.

Reason for choosing Jobber

I am reconsidering my choice because I am so disgusted that the very basic feature of adding pictures to line items has been removed.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

The scheduling with Thryv is a nightmare. They send notifications to clients every single time you do anything and is very obnoxious. The "advertising" is a complete joke and waste of money. It does not bring in business and they think they can charge a ton of money for it. Also, they were very crooked with the billing and try to continue charging for services well after they've been cancelled.

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful that you're finding Jobber easy to use in running your day-to-day operations, and that you're enjoying the scheduling features. We are always eager to learn about how we can improve, and we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our team would love the opportunity to directly discuss your product feedback, and better understand how these features would positively impact your business. Our support team is available from 8am-5pm MT, M-F at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email (support@getjobber.com). We would be happy to address your concerns about your subscription and feature changes.

Replied October 2021

Anthony

Reviewed January 2023

Beware of false advertising and predatory sales tactics!

Jobber unapologetically accepts and continues to employ false and/or misleading advertising regarding its integration with the accounting software QuickBooks.When raising this with a Customer Support Manager, I was advised that the wording was intentional, and he acknowledged that it was misleading and didn't represent the limitations of the product. Despite this acknowledgement, I was denied a refund because it's "against their policy."This could have all been avoided had I utilised the 14-day free trial. Unfortunately I opted against this because in using the free trial the website clearly stated that I would have forfeited a considerable discount (20%) on the annual fee (which, for a new, small business, this is significant).If you decide to proceed with this product, I URGE you to trial it and not purchase the product outright. Better yet, avoid the product entirely and go with a much more ethical business such as Tradify!

PROS

UI and UX. Easy to setup and navigate. Scheduler is effective at distinguishing between jobs / assigned employees.

CONS

The customer service, while generally polite and responsive, is dreadful. Actively acknowledging and endorsing the false and/or misleading information on their webpage regarding 2-way sync between it and the accounting software QuickBooks.The recurring job creation was also unnecessarily complex, requiring the user to specify a duration. There is no ability to specify no end date.Doesn't support B-Pay, and doesn't generate unique customer reference no.'s.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Because of the purported 2-way sync between Jobber and QuickBooks. I since learned that the information presented was false and/or misleading and hence cancelled the subscription. Jobber has refused to provide a refund despite the false and/or misleading information.

Hi Anthony, we really appreciated that you took the time to provide us such a thorough review and we're sorry to hear that we could have done better when providing information about how our sync with QBO works. We see that the manager you spoke with has collected your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have. If you would like to discuss how to make use of Jobber for the remainder of your subscription, please feel free to reach out to us a 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com, or send us a message through our live chat.

Replied January 2023