What are ServiceTitan users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ServiceTitan software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go."
  • icon"The scheduling and dispatching board and screens are easy to navigate and very helpful."
  • icon"They're always available and super helpful. The automation and various features make ServiceTitan so easy to use and keep up with your customer's needs."
  • icon"The implementation people just want to rush you in and out and avoid all the problems. The Success managers are too busy to fix any problems and you are stuck fending for yourself."
  • icon"Its just not what I needed for my business and customer service was horrible, multiple transfers stating that I had the wrong department and ended up bei g hung up on."
  • icon"Mobile version is limited for techs on the field. Notifications for reminders are limited to one paragraph/set of content, not different based on business unit."

Browse all ServiceTitan Reviews

• Have you used ServiceTitan and would like to share your experience with others?

Jason

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

April 2022

Service Titan

Marlin

Best in the biz

It’s allowed us to be effective with every workflow, from taking calls to following up on jobs.

Pros

Feature set and workflows are the best in the industry. Support is top notch. Software is reliable. The pages just load in a snap unlike our last software.

Cons

Like any software change, it was a learning curve. But our success team helps us use the software efficiently and answer any questions we have.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

Reliability and responsiveness of the software. ServiceTitan wins hands down.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you for taking time to review ServiceTitan and for being a customer. We built ServiceTitan to help contractors like you run their business more successfully. We look forward to celebrating all of your future successes.

Replied May 2019

Peter

June 2022

The BEST Service software out there for companies!

Very good is the best way I can sum it up. We would not want to be with another company.

Pros

The abilities are rich and continue to be added to over time with the system. They are continually improving based on feedback from their customers.

Cons

Because it is such a big and complete system there is a LOT to learn. They work to make it easy to understand but it can still be difficult. You need to make sure you have a good success manager. in the service titan network your guide and helper is called a success manager. Demand one that will work with you to be successful.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

Better options and customer service

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

Was not getting the support or the promised products and forms from them.

Danelle

August 2022

High pressure sales, traps you in a contract

Horrible compay. They send some sales techs to smoosh you, trick you into a lengthy contract that can not be canceled in any way. Only a SCAM company makes you sign a contract you can not cancel before you can even see there product. They don't care about your company, they care only about money. Tried to get us to sign up for more guys than we even had, so they can get more money. "won't you be hiring soon?" Total scam, stay way.

Pros

Nothing. They lied to us and tricked us into a contract we can not cancel. We do not want thier product. They will not work with you at all. Just want to trap you and take your money.

Cons

It's to much for our small company. They trapped us in a contract for two years, we tried to cancel before the contract date even started. You can not cancel in any way. You can not see the database until you sign a long contract. So you can't even see if it will work for you until you sign up for an expensive lengthy contract. Not to mention they tried to set us up for my guys than we actully have, because they charge per tech. So they can get even more money from us monthly for no reason. It's way to much for a small family company, they know that. They trapped us into a contract.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

They tricked us. We never left Housecall Pro. They are better. More user friendly. They charge a monthly fee, no matter how many techs you have. And there is no contract. We are stuck paying service titan monthly for two years, for a database we will never use. Buyer beware. Stay away.

Service TItan - Windows to Mac for the HVAC world!

EXCELLENT customer service depending on your CSM. We have had several. Current is based out of ATL and they are amazing! Easy to use software, visual and self explanatory. Implementation was smooth but had its share of concerns. I would not import Memberships if I had the chance to do over. It would have been easier for manual import due to revenue recognition issues and membership reporting numbers being inaccurate due to inactive membership types (the imports). Overall great experience tho with the implementation team.

Pros

Customer notifications that allowed our clients to see when a tech was in route and location of route. Customer service features, clean, easy to view board and job details can be as detailed or minimal as desired. Ease of function.

Cons

Reporting software is slightly lacking. Mobile version is limited for techs on the field. Notifications for reminders are limited to one paragraph/set of content, not different based on business unit. Hardest part - we cannot sell equipment through the system due to the inability for AHRI Matchups.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

They had an overall better compelling argument. Cleaner, user friendly, simple phone integrations that made less work for CSRs.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

Desco was not moving forward with cloud based tech, when they did they offered Field Edge - newer software but crazzy expensive and limited on features due to its age. Also, it was like a dinosaur. Even their reps didnt have a good grasp on the change.

Chloe

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Its Because of ServiceTitan

Pros

Success Manager is absolutely amazing! Her name is Ari and she goes above and beyond for our company when it comes to adding additional features that aren't a part of the default software. Love ServiceTitan and all that it has to offer.

Cons

You do have to put time into the software. However, if you do take the time, learn the features, build out the process, and implement it, then you can take your business to the next level.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

We needed something that was more advanced and would grow while we grew.

Response from ServiceTitan

Wow, thank you for sharing this feedback and congrats on all the success you are seeing! At ServiceTitan, we're truly humbled to be a part of our customers' success stories and reviews like this one remind us that our hard work towards supporting tradespeople and service professionals can really pay off. Thanks for choosing ServiceTitan and for sharing this experience with us.

Replied May 2021

Ashley

The best move we've made!

Overall, the experience has been wonderful, even with some features missing that we feel are necessary for our workflow. Customer support has been outstanding. I think I've bugged our onboarder [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] endlessly, and he has remained extremely patient with me. Emails are answered fairly quickly and zoom appointments are so easy to schedule.

Pros

We love that this is a cloud based software that we can access from anywhere. Clients having the ability to pay online and access their past invoices is a HUGE thing for us. The flat rates have photos and descriptions and are consistently updated, as necessary. Manufacturer catalogs can be imported. The software increases accountability for each employee. Auto-reminders can be texted to clients to avoid missed appointments.

Cons

With ESC, we could scroll down and see multiple days at a time while on the phone with a customer and trying to schedule them. Now we have to click back and forth between days. The system doesn't seem fully set up for running commercial calls. We work with a handful of commercial property managers, some with dozens of tenants and some with hundreds of tenants. Every now and then, the property manager will call us and say that the tenant is responsible for a certain invoice. In ESC, we had the tenants locations listed under the property management company's account, and we could just change the "bill to" on the invoice to the tenant. In ServiceTitan, supposedly we would have to create a whole new account just for the tenant, to be able to send the bill to them. But then that poses the issue of having two different locations for one tenant, to keep up with. If some calls are run under their own account and some are run for the tenants location under the property managers account, technicians won't be able to see the full history of calls and invoices when they go. Office staff will have to switch back and forth between the two accounts to view all the history. This is a huge issue for us that we hope is remedied soon.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

The buy one year, get one year free deal, as well as online reviews that compared ServiceTitan to FieldEdge.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

ESC is not cloud based, did not integrate well with Quickbooks, does not allow clients to pay invoices online, technicians having constant issues with mobile app, etc

Response from ServiceTitan

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with ServiceTitan, Ashley. We know how valuable improving a businesses' efficiency can beand we're working on even more tools to help supercharge office operations, too! Thank you for continuing to be our industry partner.

Replied May 2021

Darius

Excellent Field Management for an affordable price

No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!) Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

Pros

ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Cons

ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

ServiceTitan provided the main core functions we needed at a reasonable price. Also, the software is well-designed, intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, we could see that ServiceTitan has a strong passion and commitment to growth. Every month they have new improvements and they continue to raise investor funding. I'm excited to see where ServiceTitan can go!

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

Vonigo was too complicated and did not achieve what we needed, especially with inventory and pricebook functions.

Traver

One of the most powerful CRMs for local service companies

I love ServiceTitan. Their automated texting for booking confirmations, dispatching, and review requesting has lead to better customer communication, happier customers, and more Google reviews for our business, which in turn has led to more customers finding us through Google organically. I can't attribute any direct revenue to review gathering, but I personally believe it was instrumental in Google Organic being the second largest source of revenue last month for new customers.

Pros

ServiceTitan has it all. The capabilities and features within the software far exceeds anything we had on our previous software, FieldAware. Their support team is second to none. They're always available and super helpful. The automation and various features make ServiceTitan so easy to use and keep up with your customer's needs.

Cons

They make you pay extra for a lot of the really helpful stuff. And then when you get access to those extra features they aren't nearly as fleshed out as they'd lead you to believe in sales presentations. Without those features, however, you'll be less efficient. So it's a bit of a Catch-22.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

Housecall Pro is primarily for residential, and our client base is 75% commercial. ServiceTitan, while still designed initially as residential, has made leaps and bounds in the last year to cater to commercial businesses.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

FieldAware just wasn't giving us the features we needed to grow as a company.

Stacy

Best Decision I made in 13 years of Business!

Life Changing - I wish that was describable better but one day I signed up and the next 18 months have changed my business life, which always changes you and your life, bettered my team, allowed me to hire even through COVID and the winters and keep growing and growing. It also gave us EXCELLENT tools to improve our customer experience. That matters!

Pros

Service Titan has exceptional software development, beyond features that I could have even thought of wanting, and they have truly helped us increase our revenue by almost $1M in sales in a year, but the PEOPLE of this company make ALL the difference. I don't know how to fit everything I love about my Titan Family into this box! ST integrates with everything, so if it isn't an already integration it has open API - it will work. But the core product I promise is going to change your business life.

Cons

I think the only con someone could say is that there is so much to the software that it's not going to go from - 100% use overnight. But that's not even a con to me, fully engage with each step and the next will make more sense.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

There were many factors, but I couldn't get past the fact that in a software for the trades that there wasn't a place for job notes and that the solution was to create an item and have our techs add that to each invoice and then write in a description. I figured if that wasn't already WELL developed the rest of what I didn't know wasn't good.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

At first it was pure Faith, I knew people I trusted and looked up to were using Service Titan and although they were more expensive I decided that after about 3 -4 years on my other software improvements weren't being made and the information I needed was so limited I wouldn't be able to really use the data I had to make better decisions. Then after my demo seeing what I didn't know could be, completely sold me.

Response from ServiceTitan

Stacy, It means so much that you took time out of your day to write a review. We're beyond thrilled that ServiceTitan has helped you and your business. Please keep all of the feedback and suggestions coming. And thank you for serving your community on the front lines during these difficult times!

Replied September 2020

JoAnne

Industry: Utilities

Great Software and Great Service

Overall its been great.

Pros

I work from the office side and I've had to learn how to do the field side from the office side and the ability to work around how the program was intended to be used has been very easy. ServiceTitan has been made aware of the fact that not all people in the field will find it easy to work with and will need support from the office side. The office side also has to be able to work around the limitations of the employee permission settings due to the companies management preference's and ServiceTitan has made that easier to do. ServiceTitan has made it easier to fix mistakes that employees make without canceling and rebuilding jobs or add an estimate to an existing job. I have found it easy to work with, I enjoy it, I wish I was in a position that I could use more of it's capabilities, especially the accounting side.

Cons

Like all web based programs it comes with some challenges.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

It was the decision of the company I work for.

Scott

Current Service Titan User / Admin

Service Titan is very technician driven and focused and needs to be a 50/50 balance between admin and techs. Their customer service has gone WAY DOWN in the past year or more. It is very hard to get ahold of support and we are not getting timely assistance and / or call backs. They system also seems to go down A LOT and have issues, when they state that they are proud of their "lack of down time". We feel as though that they are constantly focused on introducing new products all of the time without mastering / fine tuning the ones that they have now. There are too many bugs and trouble areas with current basic software and they want to introduce more and more. We feel as though they grew too fast. We like the direction that they are going but need to master their initial products first.

Pros

The scheduling and dispatching board and screens are easy to navigate and very helpful. Easy to follow schedules and changes that need to be made to the jobs can be done easily in one area with minimal screen movement. The search area is also very inclusive and there are many different ways to do multiple searches for items, clients etc that we are looking for.

Cons

This software is more technician driven than it is administrative driven. In this time and age, there should be much easier screen flows, easier ways to track items and reporting. There also should be better short cuts for the admin team inside. The price book is not very easy to use as well and needs work done on it as well.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

Service Titan has GREAT functionality with a lot of sustenance behind it. Overall I think it can be an outstanding product that will work great for any service organization.

Anthony

Well worth the money!

I was a Service Titan user while working at another company and when I left that company to start my own company, I was presented with a tough decision on which Home Service software I would use. Because I already had experience with Service Titan, I thought it would be good to test out another provider. I signed up with another provider, went through the onboarding process, and disliked the entire process and software. I ended up cancelling my service with the other provider before we went live as a company, and switched over to Service Titan, which looking back, is probably the best decision I ever made for my company.

Pros

Service Titan offers a lot of features, they have great ways for you to learn the software, and are always looking for ways they can bring more value to their customers. Every person I have worked with at Service Titan has been helpful, kind, and happy to be of service. Additionally, they are really helping create a community of contractors that allows you to connect and get ideas from other contractors through a lot of their networking channels.

Cons

The reason most contractors complain about all these home service software companies is because they are contractors who work with their hands and are not yet comfortable with the technology. There is a pretty big learning curve to go from whatever system was being used before, but I assure you, if you fully commit, give it your all, Service Titan should be able to help your business grow in new and exciting ways, and in the long term, will likely reduce your overall operating costs because of how many things can be automated.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and choosing ServiceTitan. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan and that you decided to go with ServiceTitan when you started your own company. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Replied November 2020

Haley

Great product - not right for us.

Overall, it is a great program and has a lot of functionality that is beneficial. For our company, it came down to the cost and amenities we were receiving for that cost. Support lacked (when we used the software) and we ran into issues a lot without feeling like we had the support to help us resolve the issues. Between this and cost - it drove us to find another software platform.

Pros

I loved the capabilities ServiceTitan gave us for communicating with customers, the ease of scheduling and dispatching, tracking of maintenance agreements, etc. Overall usage was great. The cost is significant for what you get, in my opinion. They do not typically take smaller companies as they are "not the right fit." We ended up transitioning to another platform that had almost all the same capabilities for a fraction of the cost. With getting basically all the same amenities, it was worth it in a cost aspect.

Cons

Before starting with ServiceTitan, it was as if you couldn't get them to leave you alone, but after starting with them at times it was difficult to even get a hold of someone for anything. Our support member would get changed on us and we wouldn't even know - so we would be trying to contact no one basically. It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

At the time, it seemed the best fitting for our company and was recommended to us by another contractor.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

We were looking for something more up to date and offered more capabilities.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. While we might have not been the right software for you at this time, we're happy to hear that you loved ServiceTitan. We hope to better serve you in the future.

Replied March 2020

Angelia

Office Manager

I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Service Titan, our company as a whole has seen improvements at all levels. We are very happy that we made the jump to Service Titan and look forward to the additional releases.

Pros

We are a growing Plumbing & HVAC company and we were looking for solutions to be more in line with today's digital world. We love the call booking and dispatch notifications to customers. It allows customer's to know exactly when to expect their technician. Our CSR and Dispatch love the incoming call information for existing customer's that pre-populates for them, it allows us to give a personal touch when answering the phone and gives the customer a great experience. Our Service Manager loves the Dashboard and reporting, it allows him to see exactly where the technician's are at throughout the month and allows him to provide coaching when needed to help his teams reach goals. We recently starting using the timesheets within Service Titan as well - this has allowed us to manage our technician's time with ease and the technician's no longer have to try to remember where they were and at what time. There are so many features and we love the fact that Service Titan listens to their Customers/Users and are always working to improve their existing features and adding more features to make their user experience exceptional.

Cons

Follow-Up Section and Memberships need updating, but Service Titan has listened to their users are in the process of providing updates to these features. Payroll/Timesheets needs to be more versitle and needs customization, but again Service Titan is working on this as well.

Response from ServiceTitan

Angelia, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

Replied November 2018

Jay

June 2016

Service Titan Rocks!

Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the best part...the Service Titan staff. I have never had the opportunity to work with a service provider that was absolutely at the top of their game every time I made contact with them. Until now. From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic. They departmentalize every aspect of the Service Titan experience to ensure that you will be dealing with the person that has the answers and can make it happen. Do you want to know how to grow your business? Use the Service Titan business model as your example of perfection. With service like theirs you will gain all the customer you could ever dream of. We should all be this good.

Pros

Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

Cons

This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

Sheena

Great Business Software!

It's is a continuous learning experience using ServiceTitan because the platform is always evolving!

Pros

ServiceTitan is the tool we use to make our business more profitable by automating what can be automated so we can focus on our Service Performance and building lifelong relationships with our clients!

Cons

With any software, there will always be bugs and glitches; this is my least favorite thing about the software.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

ServiceTitan definitely has a lot of great features and developers working to make the software better based on customer feedback!

April 2016

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Sheena, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. That's why we're always listening to feedback, and constantly taking the steps to improve our software. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

Replied November 2020

Erin

It's Ok

I think it is ok so far, lots of new things I am learning but it is ok.

Pros

It's easy to do certain things on there but I feel it's easy to maneuver if you are a dispatcher, being a preventive maintenance coordinator it has it's flaws.

Cons

I don't like the recurring service task because it doesn't have a lot of information. You have to dig deeper in a account to make sure we have the right information.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

The company felt it was time to use something else.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Replied February 2020

Kayla

A Change to the Future

ServiceTitan has changed the game for us. It has set the bar high and the standards even higher. The on-boarding wasn't the easiest, but that was just because some people can not adapt to change very well. The software itself has helped not only increase our sales, but has allowed us to market and advertise even better by the capabilities of tracking. Things that you would not even think to run a report on are already there at your fingertips. Having the technicians able to run their day is an added bonus and an all around morale booster because they feel responsible and they do not feel like they have to be babysat anymore. The change from paper to tablet has been an amazing added bonus because people right now are advanced with the technology, they want to be able to do everything on their phone, and ServiceTitan allows that. Notifications and reminders alone have been great and have allowed almost a 80% increase in customers actually being home and remembering their appointments. This software is absolutely amazing when it comes to memberships! Tracking, reporting, reminding, and even renewing memberships is a complete game changer with this software. All in all, we have come to the conclusion that if you are not on ServiceTitan, you are really missing out.

Pros

The technology, it will completely set you aside from the rest of the industry. Sending out Bio's, pictures, and the capabilities to track who is coming to your home and when straight from your fingertips is the best satisfaction return from our customers.

Cons

Is this even a question? I think our only complaint is little things that at the end of the day comes down to workflow ways and not so much on ServiceTitan.

I love Service Titan!

I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

Pros

I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

Cons

The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

They are super outdated and difficult to use.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Replied February 2020

Alissa

April 2022

Easiest software to use on the market!

Service Titan changed the way we did business. We moved from a time and material situation to flat rate pricing and the software made that move incredibly easy.

Pros

The ease of use was the most important feature in implementing a new software program in our business. All of the staff were easily able to maneuver their way around the software after just a day of training.

Cons

My only complaint is that it is on the pricier side. However I do believe that you get what you pay for and the features of this software are incredible.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTitan

To keep up with the change in technology

Laurie

December 2015

Hands down an amazing product with an amazing support staff!

Pros

As a plumbing service company, this product covers everything you need to implement a high quality, fully functioning, well rounded service company. The tracking and reporting of every detail is impecable, and they are always making things better. When tracking is so easy, figuring out what works and what doesn't work becomes easier too and profits can begin to soar! The ease of use and functionality of this product and its support staff is second to none!

Cons

Just as with any cloud based system, the thought of down time is always a bit scary, but even this, they have sheltered pretty dang well! In the 2 years we have used ST, it has only "gone down" maybe 2-3 times, but never for more than about 30 minutes. They recently launched an app s well, that allows field techs to work offline, so they definitely have their bases covered, even under the scary uncertainty of all cloud based systems.

Bernadette

Customer Service needs Improvement

Overall it is too expensive for the quality of customer service.

Pros

Service Titan is good for a lot of reasons one of them being call tracking for marketing purposes, call recording for checking our own staff customer service and for recall. Service Titan syncs with outside software like gps tracking and accounting. It is a good software.

Cons

The cons with Service Titan are that they don't have a quick response time for customer service the best way is through a chat but not as efficient as they could be.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

At the time our office manager chose it

For Better Company Efficiency

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you Bernadette for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on building an amazing software that helps our customers better manage their business operations. That being said, we are constantly working hard to improve our services and offerings. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to have you on board. Please do reach out to your success rep if there's anything we can do to be of help.

Replied January 2020

Geoffrey

The best in the Home Services industry

I appreciate having such a powerful tool in our toolkit. It's nice to have more than a CRM.

Pros

The all in one capacity and potential of the software. The ability to manage everything from one place.

Cons

Customer Service takes a while to solve issues and communicate. The Marketing Pro feature can use some improvement, though it's far above what the competitors offer.

Reasons for choosing ServiceTitan

The best out there for Home Services. It's customized for our industry.

Maria

ST for All Contractors

ServiceTitan is extremely easy to use. All processes are designed to get things done quickly. And you can use the system from anywhere.

Pros

I love that the engineers of the software are constantly changing it to better the software. Then there is a notification of what has changed and how it will benefit the user moving forward.

Cons

This is a simi-difficult questions. There's not a lot to dislike about the software, changes occur so frequently that most users are able to adapt to the new of the software and forget about what was bad. I personally feel that ST engineers take the feedback left on their community page and work to improve the flaws that users point out.

Outdated system.

Response from ServiceTitan

Maria, Wow! Thanks so much for the awesome review. We're committed to making ServiceTitan the best software solution for contractors. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to continue partnering with you.

Replied October 2019