• Pros

• "Its fast!!! I also love that I can add emojis to every section and easily rearrange all docs by drag and drop. "

• "Easy to use & learn intuitively. Keeps the entire team on the same page with ease. Built for every type of business, with plenty of features. Some that I love, others that I haven't even looked at. "

• "I like the enhancements recently completed. the UI is much more polished and works fluently. Its easy to use and handles all our documentation requirements"

• Cons

• "Android and iOS app aren't released till yet, but they are high on the roadmap. Till they will be released the mobile responsive experience has to suffice."

• "When we started using the product, it was a bit rough. seemed a bit unfinished. with time its now become something we value and use regularlary"

• "I had some issues uploading larger files and had to redo a few pages because of this. It didn't seem to happen all the time, but it was noticable."

Browse Archbee Reviews

Ivan from Computer Software

Archbee= notion for engineers.

It has proved a very able personal and work wiki.

Pros

It is quick, and you can set a personal or work wiki with ease, incorporating images, code, diagram and almost anything you can imagine.

Cons

There is no mobile app yet. I would like to see the ability to add a auto number option, so it will number my headings without effort.

Reasons for Choosing Archbee

I find Archbee is very confortable, giving me access to my information at any time.

Reasons for Switching to Archbee

I wanted to find a solution where changing data will be as quick as possible.

Easy and Fast Documentation Tool

Overall, I am very happy with Archbee. Customer support is also A+. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very engaging and their support team responds quickly to my queries.

Pros

Archbee is a great alternative to Evernote. Their web app and desktop app is very fast and easy to use. Compared to other note-taking tools (I've tried several of them), Archbee's speed is one of the best. It syncs almost instantly so you don't have to wait before a note appears on other devices. I use Archbee for our company SOPs and Wiki. It's also great for keeping code snippets, it has great native coding integregations for web developers. Both their web app and desktop app works smoothly, I've never encountered any issue yet upon using for almost a year now. They also keep adding new features and integrations to the software and the app just gets better and better. Archbee has a very bright future ahead, no wonder it will be one of the big boys in the future!

Cons

Nothing. Everything works for me and it does what it's supposed to do. I haven't encountered any issues yet so far.

Reasons for Choosing Archbee

Archbee is faster and stable

Reasons for Switching to Archbee

Archbee has a better offer and has the features that I need. It's also blazing fast!

Zunaid from Profit Flow

Great Documentation tool

An excellent internal documentation tool which can also be used to create public facing websites (Knowledge bases) as you can attach it to your own domain.

Pros

The UI of Archbee is beautiful - really one of the best.

Cons

The one thing I would really like to see is more advanced table / database functionality. If this could be combined with an API it would open new possibilities.

Andrew from FislerData

Handy but Frustrating

Customer support has been responsive, but I get very frustrated using it so I end up relying more on another product that I already have.

Pros

I like the ability to have all of my documents in one place. I can group them by department so that documents are organized. I needed to share a document with someone outside of my organization, and I was able to create a private link so that they could view the document but nobody else could.

Cons

I start to type something, then look at another website, then go back to typing. The cursor moves to a new location so that my text is incorrect. It is VERY frustrating and I don't use Archbee much because of this but that I have reported. Support said they are aware of the bug but are unable to locate it. Also, if I enter a date such as 3/6/2020, weird pop-ups appear asking if I want to filter or create filters.

Hector from Carzuga

Great addition to my company

Overall it's a very handy tool, simple, easy to use, and no bugs that I've encountered as of now. Updates are being released constantly, and they care about their customers.

Pros

Ive always looked for a simple way to manage internal documents for my company. I've got the chance to see archbee and gave it a look. As soon as I started using it I saw that it was what we were missing. Sharing and collaborating with other team members was great, link sharing, and the way we can organize files inside files is amazing. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Archbee is very active, and he sometimes gives direct customer support which I think is awesome, he is on top of the business. No more Google Docs for me.

Cons

As of now, I don't see any real flaws on the service since it basically covers the company's needs. There is room for some improvement maybe on notifications and on the desktop app, but no real problem. In the future improving on integrations would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Archbee

Good price, great customer support And I see that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has great vision

Reasons for Switching to Archbee

To have all of my documents in one place, not like in google docs, no easy way to keep track of all documents.

Zee from ZSwag.com

Super fast, highly customizable tool.

I just love it! They just upgraded the entire UI to make it even better.

Pros

Cons

I wish I could easily search EVERYTHING but instead, the search only pulls recent things I worked on. The CEO is working on fixing this so it will not be an issue long term. I really dislike that AB does not allow me to private label my docs that I share with others. They always add their logo in the footer. I would not mind if that link was an affiliate link. Now I avoid sharing docs publicly and it makes it more work for me.

Reasons for Choosing Archbee

It was just better for what I needed it for.

Raymond from CocoMixer Pte Ltd

Great Knowledge Base and Documentation Software for Company

Well coded software for you knowledge base and documentation, easily scalable and convenient to use.

Pros

Archbee able to support various format like codes and programming languages including python, JavaScript, SQL, HTML, C++, YAML, Swift, Java, JASON etc are just amazing and so convenient to work with. It saves you a lot of time to prepare your own documentation or knowledge base either for internal or external consumption. Ability to publish it public and with your own custom domain is a game changer. Now you can have your own knowledge base without need to develop your own platform, just use Archbee!

Cons

Hope there will be a mobile app, local sync and clipping features like Evernote soon.

Reasons for Choosing Archbee

Flexibility, easy to use and custom domain feature.

Ivan from Nonprofit Organization Management

Online docs for teams that I

Fast ⚡️simple team docs, loving it!

Pros

I'm using it instead of Google Docs - beautiful and simple layout & UI - super fast - cool integrations - share docs on own domain with or without password - founder is brilliant coder and super helpful

Cons

- more templates - some editing need refinement

Reasons for Choosing Archbee

Founder has brilliant tech skills with a good vision of the future

Shlomo from ZGi

Great Tool!

I used to use Google Docs for my SOPs & Project notes. I only realized how badly I needed Archbee AFTER I switched over. In a nutshell, Archbee helps keep my SOPs & Notes organized and in one place. I love the permission aspects & that I can invite team-members to View/Edit certain collections & lock them out of others. I know it has plenty of capabilities for developers, I haven't even looked at that stuff, because I don't have the need. All & All, a great tool that helps my team & I all be on the same page, all the time.

Pros

Cons

Doesn't work great on an iPhone (for now). I do believe that they are either building a Mobile app or working on making the mobile experience much better in the coming months.

Ramon from Embody Excellence

Splendid documentation and knowledgebase tool especially for dev teams

Saving time and money through effective collaboration on internal and public docs.

Pros

You can embed nearly anything in a Archbee Doc through Iframe. Furthermore, they offer great blocks for API documentation, general diagrams, Mermaid Diagrams, Swagger UI, GraphiQL and general code. Additionally, they have directly integrated most of the tools which are used by dev teams. The Docs can be protected for members only or publish on a custom domain as a sophisticated documentation or knowledge base. The team collaboration features are top-notch. The UI is very clean and charming for the eye.

Cons

Easy to use documentation management

Pros

We use archbee to manage our internal team as well as external user documentation. Ease of use means anyone from my team can manage it. That I think biggest PROs of using archbee. However, in other pros list I would say - it has helped reduce support time, knowledge churn and improved team collaboration.

Cons

Nothing much however, more limits for the less price can be helpful :)

Reece from NewVoiceMedia

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great Documentation Tool

Archbee holds all our of documentation/wiki content, it's simple and effective with a powerful search utility.

Pros

Archbee is simple to use and requires little to no onboarding for new users due to its initiative UI

Cons

Menu customisation could be improved along with allowing Grammarly to view/edit content

Price versus functionality.

Alex from Waydev

A very good tool for our company

Pros

I like the UI and UX for this tool. We're using it on a daily basis.

Cons

None, the tool is really good for our company.

david from Madison Marcus

Industry: Law Practice

Quite a polished product

Awesome, havent had any issues

price

Oskar from GeekShop.rs

Easy to use knowledge base and company documentation software

Overall I'm satisfied with what it does. Best option for my companies knowledge base.

Pros

It does what it says, perfect place to create your internal knowledge base or company wiki. I'm not a software company, but I'm using it anyway as my ecommerce business knowledge base for almost a year. This is what I like the most: 1. Superfast intuitive UX 2. Very useful content blocks 3. Great starting templates 4. Easy to use permission options. You can limit the access for every docspace. 5. Inline document comments I need to say again, the speed is what impressed me the most. It's like using MS OneNote on steroids.

Cons

Not much to dislike: -Lack of personalization - color options, -Not too easy in switching boards.

Reasons for Switching to Archbee

It's online, much better features, easy categorisation, lot of useful blocks.

A great developer friendly knowledge platform

The software is very lightweight, and intuitive to use. I was able to compile a complete handoff manual for a website in about an hour and then publish for the client. Super fast, and very easy way to tackle a recurring job.

Pros

The ease of compiling notes and other content relevant to development for handoff and customers is just incredibly fast and looks great. They've done a terrific job simplifying the UI so that it feels intuitive and natural.

Reasons for Choosing Archbee

Archbee had a great product at a great price, and they seem to be innovating faster than their competition.

Nicole from Jaci G LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

Archbee is fast, clean and easy to use!

Pros

I like the project documentation which can build our project documents and share with all the team members

Cons

Not really have any like least about this software

Fred from Local Organic Rankings LLC

You Can Literally Embed Anything!

I really like it so far. The fact that I can embed custom code is a game changer and takes documentation to another level.

Pros

The best thing I like most is that I can embed just about any kind of media or code I want which is not available in most documentation apps.

Cons

I wish it had cname that I could map to my domain to. Hopefully they will add that in the future.

Reasons for Switching to Archbee

The ability to embed custom code.

Ron from CyberOptik

Great SOP Resource TOol

Smooth

Pros

We were looking for a tool to help us document and organize our SOPs for internal use. Archbee has fit the bill perfectly.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about. Perhaps my only judgment would be that when you're doing a search, if you hit enter after typing in your search, it'll auto-select a result and go to it. If you want to see the search results, you have to *not* click the enter key.

Reasons for Choosing Archbee

Better fit for our needs

Abhi from Noblz

Great solution for documentation

Pros

Great documentation wiki for internal teams and external customers

Cons

I dont think any features are missing from the product

Francesca from Rebolt

Great straightforward minimalistic wiki

Pros

Very easy-to-use that it doesn't require a bunch of tutorials or videos to learn how to use. Leaders of different teams jumped in and immediately used the wiki.

Cons

Community to ask questions and troubleshoot but that's because it's still a growing product so once more people use it, I'm sure that will change.

Price and ease of use

Benjamin from Convert You

Good quality product

Pros

Ease of use and simple to setup everything. It's intuitive as well.

Cons

More than a year ago I had some connection issues, but all good now.