Browse Claritysoft CRM Reviews

Matthew J from Creating Margin

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated. I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Pros

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize. Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service! Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

Cons

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Best of all worlds. Claritysoft has the full range of tools including marketing automation and Support desk functions. We aren't using all of the modules yet but will as we continue to scale.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

It was time for us to get into a real CRM product and build out workflow and we wanted to make sure we made the right decision.

Kelly from Distinguished Careers Institute

Great software for our organization!

My overall experience with Claritysoft has been great. It has achieved every goal that I had for our department. Due to Claritysoft, our department has become more efficient, more organized, and more data-driven. In addition, the customer service team has been fantastic. In my career, I have never worked with a CRM team that responds and gets issues resolved so quickly.

Pros

As an administrator and implementor of Claritysoft, I find the system easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to customize. It is not as robust as other CRMs on the market but definitely meets the needs of our small department. The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they are eager to assist with improvements and enhancements of the CRM. I am happy with this product and recommend it.

Cons

As I was also an implementor of a competitor software that was extremely robust, there are a few improvements I would recommend. The lead module is not as customizable compared to the contacts module. The reporting and analysis is also not as easy to understand with filter logic compared to other CRMs I have used.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

We chose Claritysoft because we did not did a system as robust as Salesforce. It also was a much better price point than Salesforce and still met every need we were looking for.

Samantha from AMS Filling Systems

Clarity Soft Review

Overall this software is very easy to use, has a simple menu bar and a good layout. It was not difficult to learn and the implementation process was faster than other programs I have used in the past. This software definitely will work for the right company, but has a very specific sales process that must be followed in order to get results. It is best used for company's that need a separate opportunity field from a quotation field. There are some options in the opportunities section that are not in the quotations field and vice versa, which makes entering in customer projects difficult. One thing that was beneficial was the custom options field that allows the administrator to create custom fields without the assistance of Clarity Soft. I wish they would allow more fields and menu bars to be custom, but for the price, it is pretty versatile. Some of the best features of this program include the advanced search and offline program. The advanced search allows you to sort, export and run custom reports to help track ROI and manage customer projects. The offline version of Clarity Soft is also extremely helpful when our sales team is on the road traveling. This allows them to continue working when on a plane or in a car without the use of the internet. A negative feature of the program is the lack of customization to the overall layout. Most features are set in place and you must work with that setup. Also, the program has a lot of glitches that need to be worked out internally. For example, we could enter in a field and it won't show up until a later time or an email didn't attach itself to the correct account. Most of the time we have to either hit the refresh button multiple times or even sign out of the program and sign back in for entries to show up. Also, it is confusing when you are working with the email part of the software because you must have the offline version open on your computer in order for it to save emails to Clarity Soft. One thing that I would like to warn people when choosing this software is working with the Clarity Soft sales team. When we were first looking into the software they gave us a free trial to see how it would fit with our sales process and sales team. Once the trial ended they charged us for a year contract and the sales person said that she had no recollection of ever starting a trial with us. The sales person was extremely manipulative and very rude during the entire process. In the end, higher management apologized and fixed the issue for our company and since then there have not been any further issues. With that being said the technical support team has been very helpful answering any questions and assisting us with our training.

Pros

- Administrator able to change some custom fields - Easy to use and easy to learn - Advanced search is great for tracking ROI - Good value for the price - Good technical support

Cons

- Simple but limiting layout - Glitches in software - Difficult email integration - Poor sales management

Response from Samantha

Replied August 2018

Hello Samantha, Thank you for submitting your review of our CRM solution. Claritysoft CRM was developed to be highly customizable and empower users to tailor the interface to meet their specific requirements. Please contact our support and services team and allow us to explore the difficulties you've encounter in closer detail. We are eager to assist and help you overcome any challenges you are experiencing. The customer experience is paramount to us at Claritysoft. It is truly the aspect of our business that all team members are driven by. Our sales staff hold prospective customers in the highest regard and always approach the sales process in a consultative and helpful manner. Your particular account rep at the time is no exception. It is truly frustrating when miscommunications occur and unintended impressions are given. But please rest assured, this account rep is of the highest character and would never intentionally mislead a customer or engage in behavior that would compromise her integrity or that of Claritysoft.

Davina from Fleming West / Fleming Complete

The easiest to setup and run

Overall Claritysoft has been well worth it. We've streamlined so many processes and look forward to more. Oh, their tech support/customer support is the best I've ever received!

Pros

We've used other CRMs, but have never been so successful as we have with Claritysoft. Everyone is adding emails from Outlook and/or sending them directly from Claritysoft. We're saving important documents straight to Lead, Opportunities and Accounts. Email templates help out. Activities are easily created through Action Plans and Automated Workflows.

Cons

Sometimes it feels as if you're being nickle and dimed to death because the best features, of course, are available only to those who purchase additional modules or features.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Claritysoft was less overwhelming and visually appealing.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Salesforce was too expensive, too cumbersome and took too long to learn new features.

Dan from converting solutions

Industry: Printing

Saving your bacon

Pros

What I personally like most is the ease of use for the contact data, activity reporting, opportunities and calendar scheduling . Everyone with in our organization can easily maneuver the site, with out being a IT person.

Cons

So far in my first 2 weeks I've not had any "Cons" to report..

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

First was the great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and her multiple knowledgeable demos she gave us, really started things off superbly. And the cost for what we need today and the ability to grow their content as we grow as a company was vital.Also I must say that my implementation instructor [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the most patient and friendly instructor I've ever worked with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me accomplish a total data dump from our old CRM "which was a mess of information" into a clear and precise format so we can start this new system on the right foot and make it so simple to document and hopefully grow our business for many years to come.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

2 main reasons, The cost of PlanPlus was 3-times the cost of ClaritySoft, and the ease of use, since we had 6 users set up on PlanPlus, yet I was the only one using it for the past 4 years. We were sold something that was way more robust than what we needed and way to difficult to maneuver through on a daily basis.

Darcel from D J Insurance Services, LLC

Customer data is safe and we know what, who and where.

Supported well with great, timely and knowledgeable customer service. Priced right for an easily customizable CRM. Gives us the peace of mind that our data is secure, yet accessible from any platform.

Pros

We needed a safe place to keep client data and be able to analyze data for sales decisions going forward. We tried another company and were just frustrated until we found Claritysoft. They have great customer service, and we have customized with ease. We were up and running in a matter of days. We feel confident that out data is safe and secure, yet available from any platform being used in our insurance sales process.

Cons

In the sale of insurance we receive commissions. We would like to be able to go into a contact, list the sale as placed and paid. Post the commission amount from a drop down list of sources. Amounts would vary.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Because someone contacted me immediately.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

We were frustrated. Unable to customize to our needs and a terrible lack of customer service.

Response from Claritysoft

Replied July 2020

Hi Darcel, Thank you for your feedback! Your review is greatly appreciated. If I correctly understand what you wish to accomplish with varied commission rates for different sources, you may be able to accomplish this by utilizing calculated custom fields. For additional details, please contact our support team.

Rondle from RD Done

Customer Service and Search are Top Notch!

The best and most customizable ! If you really want to search your data in any complexity, and actually find it, so you can do something with those people and records, this is the software to have.

Pros

There are so MANY functions I love about Claritysoft, but I have two top favorites. In 16 years in sales, I've used several other CRM's and you will not beat Clartiysoft's customer service! You get a real person who will communicate till any question or issue is resolved. You can actually talk to a real human on the phone! And I cannot over estimate how important the robust search functions are! Claritysoft makes finding your records SO easy. PLUS you can do a specific search on ANY field! Seriously, you can data mine in ANY way you can imagine and create a list you can actually do things with. When I last worked with Insightly, I couldn't quickly pull a simple name without often clicking deeper in the program. And I was basically on my own when it came to customer support. It was email only and such a pain to ask a question.

Cons

There aren't as many already-built integrations with other specific software. BUT you can transfer data via excel spreadsheets very easily, so you can task a va or someone to just do a simple upload on a periodic basis. And there are zapier hooks available too.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

The superior search, customer service, customization, and ease of use.

Heather from Sands Contracting Solutions, LLC

It's everything you need when work takes you away from the office; yet maintain daily funtions

Love their customer service.They are all very willing to help and go the extra mile, I always feel they treat me like a person and not a number, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is in the billing department is so helpful, understanding, and has a great personality.

Pros

User friendly, Contact Management, Clean interface, Reporting, Creating activities, Calendar. It's everything you need in one spot vs many tabs/apps opened all at one time.

Cons

Haven't came across anything yet. All good stuff

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

The simple and clean interface. It's user friendly with great reporting modules, tracking, integration, able to keep track of projects, and the list goes on. All the others o looked into did not offer what I was looking for and very hard to navigate.

Matthew from Medical Ancillary Professionals

Game changer for small business

Overall it has been all I could expect and more. The sales team continues to follow up and check in, The implementation/IT team is always quick to respond and has an answer or a work around for any problems that might arise. Great company that's done well by us for sure!

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to setup. The links all follow a logical order and the titles are customizable so it makes for easy training and setup with your team.

Cons

There are a few things with the calendar and a few windows that arent customizable but they are all in the works and have gotten better jsut in the few months we have been using the software!

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

The price was much more friendly for a small business and the features were still able to do exactly what I wanted to do. Made it an easy decision!

Jacob from Tiffin Metal Products

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great CRM product

I am very pleased with this CRM, this program allows me to keep all of my busyness in great order so I know exactly what I need to accomplish for the day.

Pros

I feel Claritysoft CRM is easy to use and the order that it flows is user friendly and makes it easy for anyone to use. The Claritysoft team always take suggestions on how to make the process better.

Cons

Some of the items we needed (we thought were others would have asked for) were not yet written in the program and couldn't believe others hadn't asked yet. However, Claritysoft got on it and implemented what we needed.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Salesforce pricing and they were not willing to work to make changes.

Marc from Optimus Sales Group powered by Sales Xceleration

Great CRM for the money - feature rich

As a sales consultant, I customize or deeply a CRM very every client I work with. I have seen may=ny CRM's. Claritysoft is the best value for the money that I have found. Beyond that, their support is fantastic. The time to get help and the level of support make my job much easier. The add-on marketing module is a great tool also.

Pros

Ease of use and the capability for customization. The action plans and workflow functions are great for support a sales process.

Cons

There are a few areas that could be improved. 1. Multiple Pipelines are great – need to align sales stages by Pipeline name. The way the system is set up now, all of the sales stages are in one list. This works as long as you name each stage uniquely. For instance, if you have two pipelines, one called Installer, and one called distributors, and you have a stage called select targets, you can apply that stage to both pipelines. If you add an opportunity to the Installer pipeline and put it in stage Select Targets, it will show in both pipelines. This becomes confusing for the sales team because it shows in both places. Most CRM’s that have multiple pipelines take the Pipeline down to the Stage level. If you Have Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2, you create stages that are linked only to that Pipeline. This keeps them separate and doesn’t have any stages that would show on multiple pipelines. In the gatewaycomposites database, I created Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2; I put the Stage AAAA - stage in both and created two opportunities that should be in two different pipelines, this stage shows in both pipelines. When you create an opportunity, you assign it to the Pipeline it belongs to, and then select the stage from that Pipeline. 2. Is it possible to have the notes from all of the contact records from an account shown at the account level? This would give an easy place to see a complete history of notes for an account. The same would be good for Closed activities.

Ease of use, functionality, and cost

Ease of use, functionality, and cost

Chris from Dytec/Midwest

Using Claritysoft CRM Review

It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Pros

Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem ASAP. The many training video's are a nice help to new employees. The staff seems willing to help and support at all times, pre and post sale. Just a pleasure to work with vs. the larger CRM's and older CRM's. My whole team strongly likes the "Offline" version of the CRM, as it resides locally on the PC so not trying to find a Wireless signal (when traveling) but also, the data is available instantly w/ no delays waiting for the Internet to catch up. We like instant data and the lack of lagging when entering/retrieving info. The offline data can be forced to "Sync" at various times so the data gets to the servers for safe keeping so no worries about loosing data really. In 6 years of 10 users, we've had no or very little "Sycning" issues so it's just fine. The Syncing process is very fast too, a few seconds typically. We like the "On-Line version" which is what the Claritysoft "APP" is on our Apple iPhones, which we use often too. All just works well. The Marketing Module we use often w/ good success (easy to use) w/ good graphical results.

Cons

I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

By far, ease of use and their GUI making it easy to use for the users. We didn't know support was going to be good b/f making the purchase. Cost was very reasonable too. Relatively easy integrating our old data into the new CRM too.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

From Goldmine due to their complicated "on-line" version required us to use and maintain our own "Server" which is just crazy to think of doing (Cost and complexity) whereas Claritysoft maintains their servers. Away from Microsoft Dynamics (now called something else I think) b/c of the huge complexcity of just learning and using the horrible GUI, it was slow to use (due to on-line version only) and support was beyond a horrible experience. The definition of a horrible product in almost all aspects.

David from Lease Genie

Claritysoft - An Affordable CRM & Awesome Team!

I had trouble in the past tracking clients and the various stages of the sales process. With Claritysoft, I have been able to customize the sale stages, easily add emails and notes and better track the clients. Addtionally, I have been able to organize and clean-up the account records and making the information more functional and easy to manipulate. I use the Outlook Plug-in daily, this is one of the best features of Claritysoft and has been a huge time saver for me!

Pros

There are many features within Claritysoft which make the software very functional and easy to customize to fit the company. The ability to customize Claritysoft, ie. adding categories, drop-down list, etc. makes the software very functional. With limited CRM use in the past, I found the Claritysoft easy to customize and use. The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome to work with; she is patient and makes sure we understand the software as we worked together customizing and implementing to fit the company's needs.

Cons

The one Cons; when downloading accounts and contacts from an excel spreadsheet it can be a difficult mapping and understanding all the different fields. With the help on my implementation specialist, I better understand the concept, but it still can be over-whelming and confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

The professionalism of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the customization of the software made our decision to go with Claritysoft very easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was not high-pressured, she took time to answer ever question. As mentioned previously, Claritysoft is affordable, and having an implementation specialist was very important to assure the software was customized and implemented to meet our company's needs and objectives.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

HubSpot CRM we could not customize to meet the company needs. The company was paying for software which was difficult to use and rarely used because it did not fit our company. We knew we needed a better CRM and began looking for an affordable alternative. After completing our search, we spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding Claritysoft. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took the time to understand the company's needs and suggested and setup a demo of the software. We were impressed with the software, and like we could work with an implementation specialist on customizing the software and provide CRM training. The key to selecting Claritysoft was having an implementation specialist to work with which also sped-up the learning curve. We have been very happy with our decision to go with Claritysoft!

Douglas from Adventist Information Ministry

A Good Product, Easy to Use

It is easy for multiple people to use and enter/update data.

Pros

I was impressed with it's clear layout. It was easy to set up and use on a daily basis.

Cons

This is not an exact fit for out needs, but was close enough and the customer support is great. It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup. Both the caller and the business site end up in the same list of accounts. We can use filters, but it seems having different terms and lists would be good.

Ease of use. Cost

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Our 20 year old software that managed these relationships was being replaced. We needed a new product to manage it.

Response from Claritysoft

Replied July 2020

Hi Douglas, Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Regarding your need to distinguish between caller and business accounts, Clarity CRM offers a feature called Custom Record Types which allows you to create multiple types of records within a given module. This functionality should meet your need to differentiate between caller and business accounts within the accounts module. In addition, you can customize the screen layout of each record type to reflect specific details. Custom Record Types are available in Clarity CRM Enterprise. For additional details, please contact your account manager.

Richard from Habitek

Industry: Nanotechnology

A solution to truly fit my growing needs

I started with ClaritySoft because I could see a spike of activity coming in my business and I needed a safe place to organize my contacts and notes. I am so glad I made the move when I did. I am learning better how to work with it everyday and am learning to make it part of my daily work-flow. I have to say that the sales & support staff make you feel so welcome - like they really have your back. The fact that they truly listen and encourage questions make a big difference for me - making me feel better about using ClaritySoft everyday now and into the future.

Pros

ClaritySoft is flexible in how it works and how it looks on the screen - all of which impact its effectiveness for my own purposes. I have been able to configure it to do what I need and am confident knowing that I can amend things if I need to and there is lots more horsepower to reach when I need it.

Cons

I had some challenges with an import (with notes), but I also realize that there are limitations to CSV importing notes - and that is just the way it is.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

It was suggested for me by a colleague - but it proved to be much too heavy an application for my modest needs

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

I found it inflexible and if did not allow a very specific customization that was important to me - which ClaritySoft was able to make work for me - allowing me to use personal & business in the same work-flow - but securely separating my personal data - to be viewed by me alone.

Mark from Record Express, LLC

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point. We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team. We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet. Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings. The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around". As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

Cons

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies). Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

John from John M. Vetere & Associates, LLC

Outstanding Customer Support

Our growth has required us to increase our use of ClaritySoft. We are now at a point of critical mass where we are seeing the power of the tool. During our entire time with the ClaritySoft, we have received outstanding support from the support team. Frankly, I can be pretty critical of unresponsive customer support personnel, but the ClaritySoft support team exceeded my expectations from day one. Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed. What impressed me is that the support team did not abandon the process to solve the problem, and stayed with us until the problem was solved. That type of service does not with many companies but appears to be culturally ingrained at ClaritySoft. Finally, most people don't think of the sales team as part of support, but our sales rep has been an integral part of our continued use of and growth with ClaritySoft.

Pros

We use the four basic modules, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities. When set up properly, these modules form a cohesive sequence. The email marketing module is excellent and we have used it extensively. The analytics are excellent.

Cons

Any new tool can be difficult to get used to. As a company, we didn't have significant experience with CRM's so it took us a while to begin to use the tool. That's not the software, that's the human element. Given our small company size, it was important for us to work with the tool, become familiar with it, and identify the elements that are most important to us. Now, we have purchased the implementation team to help us move from "dabbling" with ClaritySoft to using it to grow our business. If I were to do it again, I would move the initial phase forward faster. We would like to see a simple integration process with tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

Laurence from Checklist properties Ltd

Developed for high frequency calls - Outstanding customer service.

This has massively improved our sales.

Pros

We moved over from Saleforce where we were able to average 75 calls per day per person - Claritysoft has enabled us to increase the number of calls per sales person per day to 120 whilst capturing all of the relevant data and ensuring that all sales opportunities are followed up until completion. We tested four other CRMs including using Salesforce, which we used for a year - financially it was a black hole and the service was beyond horrendous. It was a joke. So we were very focused on customer service when moving to a new CRM and we have had a very good experience with Claritysoft. Their support team have ensured that we have a customed CRM designed for our needs. There were one or two delays in setting up our reporting, but the team at Claritysoft just used this as an opportunity to further prove their commitment to our company by going above and beyond to create an accurate and detailed reporting system. One thing that I will say is that we are based in London, we are not a US Firm and we are not use to having a tech company so focused on the client experience. They offer time and support in a very understanding manner and the fact that they are based in the US means that we can communicate with them daily until around 11pm every day. I do not believe I have ever reviewed another company before however, the product is excellent and allows you to speed dial and the service is the best we have come across.

Cons

I would like to add further lead status updates to the Log Activity menu because when we want to change the lead status we have to go to one additional page.

Robin from Rescue One Training For Life, Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

Claritysoft Review

The CRM is very helpful to our Sales team. It helps them track leads, account activities, reminders to contact prospects/customers, estimated sales, etc. The Claritysoft customer service and sales team are great to work with as well.

Pros

Very user friendly. Customer service is very helpful and always available to assist. Helps track sales, opportunities, follow-ups, etc. Easy

Cons

Training videos are not listed in an order that makes sense fora new user to follow. E-mails sent to customers are not shown as a "touch", so you can't always identify or run a report showing the last time you connected with a customer. Product dictionaries could use an upgrade so you can move items around easily.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Saleforce had more functionality/capabilities than we needed at a higher cost.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Old CRM did not have enough capabilities.

Matt from Netfor

Best and Easiest CRM

This CRM really is great. On top of being super easy to set up and use, they also have excellent customer support. Actually maybe the best customer support that I’ve ever dealt with. They also have a very easy to use mobile app.

Pros

Claritysoft is the easiest CRM that I have ever used. The implementation costs are extraordinarily less expensive than their major competitors. User adoption is much higher. Do yourself a favor and demo this product, no matter how large or small your business is.

Cons

The only thing missing that I can think of is that there was no built in social media as a standard part of the platform.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

It’s way easier to implement, use and maintain. And it’s easier to use.

Easy to use CRM software making reporting and follow-up seamless

Claritysoft has been a great platform to use. The customer service is A1 and the product is really easy to use.

Pros

The reporting functions and dashboard are extremely easy to build and use. The customer service is extremely helpful in adapting the product for an organization's needs and has the ability to continue to make changes over time, unlike some other CRM softwares. Inputting data is also very intuitive.

Cons

The software lakes a project management component which would maximize the usefulness of this product. If we could manage and prioritize tasks within the platform, it would make our work processes a lot more efficient.

Response from Claritysoft

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your review. We actually do have a project management component! Claritysoft Projects is a robust project management tool that allows you to coordinate work and activities, generate task lists, assignments and due dates automatically. Seamlessly integrated with Claritysoft CRM, Projects ensure your team members know what needs to get done, who¿s responsible and when it's due. With Projects you can activate a pre-built sequence of tasks and activities based on the project type. The automatic workflows ensure that nothing falls through the cracks and you deliver consistently every time. Reach out to your account manager. They'll get you set up.

Served its purpose but could use some work

I think it could be improved, but is a good tool for smaller businesses to use. We had to do a lot of customization which can be frustrating when you want to be able to use the software for varying purposes. It didn't quite fit the needs of our organization, but I think it could be good for organizations that are starting up.

Pros

The user interface was relatively easy to use and resembled Microsoft products in the way it was setup. It offers an online version that allows you to access the software regardless of where you are.

Cons

The online version and desktop version are different. Our organization had individuals that interacted with the software differently and some people used the online version more than the desktop. At times there was confusion regarding where certain items were listed or if they were under different modules. Although this wasn't a huge ordeal it did pose some inconveniences at times when trying to locate information or when people had access to different modules.

Response from Claritysoft

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your review. Claritysoft is an exceptionally customizable CRM with near limitless possibilities for exact-fit tailoring, including completely customized modules configured with completely customized fields. You can personalize Claritysoft to meet the individual requirements of each your department, and tailor user access so various users only see what they need to. Please reach out to our Customer Support. They may be able to offer suggestions for personalizing the solution and present you with tips for a more efficient experience. And of course, our 100% U.S. based Customer Support is always free. Additionally, here are some videos that should give you some ideas for Claritysoft customization. Custom Modules: https://youtu.be/FFJopZutxN0 Differentiated Record Types: https://youtu.be/4bLDVUDGnWI

Rodger from Growth Capital Solutions

Claritysoft CRM Review

Very good

Pros

It’s ability to organize and store valuable data. Data mining is extremely viable to our growth

Cons

Need to improve on blocks of e blast For different clients

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Pricing And, renting a generic CRM that I can develop myself geared towards my clients. We have had incredible success with clarity software. I started inputting data in March 2020, we now have over a 1,000 names of purchasers and their contact info..

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Too expensive and their leads I bought where not scrubbed. Approximately 65% of data I bought was erroneous

Betsy from BrainWare Learning Company

Great Value for Intuitive CRM that Our Staff Uses

CRM that's easy to use and very cost-effective.

Pros

Switching CRM systems is agonizing, no doubt about it, but we had not choice when our previous provider went out of business. Claritysoft was a great choice for us. Intuitive, relatively simple, and with great support in the transition. Among other things, we had struggled with getting our sales staff to use our CRM (our customer service and implementation staff depended on it). Now, all are using the system and we have built our database substantially.

Cons

We have a relatively large database (200,000+ records) and it is sometimes slow. But it does work, at far less cost than other systems. Over the years, we have found bugs. The good news is that the support and development team are very responsive.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Easy to use, great support, cost-effective.

Nicole from D J Insurance Services, LLC

Great CRM

They are awesome to work with, take time to help you get up and running. If you need support after going live, they are on top of any requests/issues you have! You will not be disappointed with this software!

Pros

I love how easy to use and set up this system is. We were in a crutch and got it up and running in less than 2 weeks. Importing data from spreadsheets is so easy. Tried Salesforce but for a small business, it just was not for us.

Cons

To be honest, there is nothing I don't like about this so far!

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Thought Claritysoft might be too simple but it was perfect! Top notch service!

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Too much work and no help with the salesforce set up

Diane from Solflex Canada Ltée.

Industry: Building Materials

Claritysoft CRM

Really good and friendly. Love the team at Claritysoft. Very helpful!

Pros

It is user friendly; They upgrade regularly. Seeing the opportunities all together or by representative is super relevant. There is so much more you can do with this CRM; I am steel learning new features, etc. The training webinar are very well done and accessable later if you could not be on the live class. Also, the customer service is really good! Whenever you need to understand a feature or have something to be fixed, they are alway available.

Cons

Sometimes when I need to customize parts of Clarity to fit my business, it requires me to take some training classes, etc. But that is not a ''cons'' for Clarity; it is me not being patient enough ;)

Kristin from www.apothecareinc.com

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Useful to track my activities

Overall, I like working with Claritysoft and would recommend it. Better than most other database programs I had to use in the past. Excel reports should be easier to create.

Pros

It is pretty intuitive and easy to learn. We had a great coach helping us with onboarding in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I love the ability to upload data from Excel and getting reminders for my to-do items. It helps me stay on track and know what my next step is.

Cons

I would like for the Claritysoft calendar to sync with my Outlook but maybe I just have not linked them correctly yet. I would like to be automatically reminded of my tasks instead of having to manually select that. Sending emails to several people is a little tedious. Excel reports are complicated to create.

don't know, see above

Response from Claritysoft

Replied September 2020

Hello Kristin, thank you for your review. Regarding integration with Outlook, Clarity CRM actually has very good integration with Outlook, including 2 different Outlook plugins that integrate directly into your Outlook application. Choose the one that fits your needs and download it from this page: https://help.claritysoft.com/download-center As for task reminders and emailing multiple recipients, these should be easily accomplished with our platform. Contact our support team, they may be able to suggest a more effective method for accomplishing these tasks, as well as give you some suggestions for creating and working with Excel reports. Our Knowledge Base and YouTube page have some great tutorial information on Excel reports, as well.

A non user friendly CRM system that falls short of basic needs

After a year of use, I can confidently say this is not a user friendly system, nor does it allow a company to efficiently and accurate track sales data including sales year to date, close rates and weekly sales. Their team lied to us in the sales process about the software’s capability- they did in fact own up to lying- so we spent almost a year waiting for them to make changes to meet our needs, only to be passed around from rep to rep to rep before ultimately deciding they weren’t going to make any of the changes they promised and they withdrew their offer to refund us due to the false information we were given at the beginning. I would not recommend this company.

Pros

Quotation templates look professional, overall appearance of the dashboard can be customized to each user.

Cons

This system is not user friendly, making changes requires a tech savvy employee, ideally one who can code- even their own support needed to get help 3 times just to add a form to our website that would filter leads directly into the system. We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated. None of the modules connect so if you have one lead, you will have that information in 3 places and if you need to update it you will need to change it in each place it appears- so a simple edit takes minutes instead of seconds. Further, this causes a lot of inaccurate data so getting accurate sales reports and close ratios becomes next to impossible without a lot of manual checking and data reconciliation.

Response from Claritysoft

Replied January 2020

Designing an intuitive and robust CRM solution was our top priority when creating Claritysoft CRM. We pride ourselves in meeting the workflow needs of thousands of satisfied users with unparalleled flexibility. It is frustrating and disheartening on the rare occasion that we hear of users who have experienced difficulty with our solution. Although it's impossible to respond to the specifics of an anonymously leveled critique such as this, we take great exception to details within, and feel it is inaccurate and highly misrepresentative. Ethics in Business and Customer Service are cornerstones of Claritysoft's core philosophy. We bend over backwards to accommodate all of our customers. Reviews are an important source of valuable information and can be an immense help to buyers during the decision-making process. If you are conducting research into CRM solutions for your organization, we would ask that you consider the overwhelmingly positive Claritysoft reviews posted here on Capterra.

Simon from Uptime Industrial

Overall we have been very satisfied with the product. Claritysoft seems to have put in the effort where it matters the most.

Pros

Our company has been using Claritysoft for the past 5 years. The product is easy to use and has allowed us to better track all of our customer interactions. When you need support there are never any long cues. The people at Claritysoft are always helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Cons

Some of the available rules in the reporting could be further refined. I would also like some additional features in the work flow automation module

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Easy of implementation and previous experience with the product

Steve from NanoEnTek

Industry: Medical Devices

Claritysoft CRM provides ultimate efficiency

It has been very good. Again, I can't overstate how great support has been. We believed we would get the best support from Claritysoft and you have not let us down.

Pros

The flexibility of customization by the administrator and user . The support Claritysoft has provided from startup to current. Support is excellent. This is very important as we set up the software to our needs. Even when we think we have it just right, new additions may be needed and they guide me through the process, often time making suggestions that will accomplish what I wanted to do much more efficiently. Training is Excellent! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for doing an fantastic job.

Cons

As we rolled out the program it would be nice to establish the template and with one stroke to have it applicable to everyone. Then if they want to customize for their own use, they can.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

We looked at two main areas of needs, Sales and Operations. Claritysoft was able to meet our needs for both at a reasonable price. I also felt support services will be critical for the startup and continual use. Claritysoft showed us when we were in our decision making process they would excel at support and they have not let us down since we started using the product.

July 2016

Rena from RBD Instruments, Inc.

July 2016

Great CRM! Glad we found it so we could leave Salesforce.com.

We just started the implementation process and have a fabulous experience. Everyone at Claritysoft is helpful and responsive. In fact, I found a couple of tiny bugs but they were fixed within 24 hours of my reporting them. I've learned a lot from watching the recorded training videos and attending the live training sessions.

Pros

It's combined the best features of Salesforce.com and ACT! to create an easy-to-use and fairly intuitive CRM experience. Customization is easy and straightforward. (In the interest of full disclosure, I have about 20 years of experience administering various CRM environments - starting with Goldmine in the early 90s, moving to ACT! in the late 90s, then Salesforce.com in 2005 - so I know what I'm looking at and know what I'm looking for.)

Cons

Currently, custom objects can be related to only Contacts and Accounts. It would be great if we could create relationships between custom objects and other standard objects. I saw a demo that showed a revised organization of the Settings commands. This will be very helpful; the new design is much more intuitive (based on my experience using other CRM software). Please implement this as soon as you can. The documentation could be more complete. What's there is great (like the instructions for setting up Outlook Sync with Live), but more information (like setting up custom objects) would be helpful.

Joe from National Drug Screening, Nc

CRM Does the Job

Our overall experience has been fantastic. Great support and training form the Claritysoft CRM teams. All of our team members embraced this user friendly software.

Pros

Web based and ease of customization is what I like best about the Claritysoft CRM.

Cons

There is really nothing I like least about this software. Perhaps easier creation of mail merge templates.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Ease of use, ability to customize, working with a smaller company, being able to talk to the leadership at Claritysoft CRM

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

ACT was our previously used software and tey were not keeping up with the times and no web version.

Darlene from Strategic Commerce Solutions

SCS Claritysoft Review

We love this software because it's easy to use, you can customize and support is always available and quick to respond.

Pros

The most appealing feature of this product is being able to easily save emails to customer accounts.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to set recurring tasks and to be able to link specific tasks to outlook calendar ie: Just meetings/appointments (not tasks etc). It would also be nice to have a more effective way to link accounts to owners. You can use the relationships feature but it could be simplified

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

We had used it before and liked it - so basically just came back to what we knew worked for our needs

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

We needed more functionality than what was provided.

Arlene from Remember Nhu

We are a non-profit organization with a sizeable database. Clarity Soft stepped up to help.

Pros

We were able to customize it to fit our needs and the Clarity Soft team was extremely helpful. I was the point person and I am not technologically savvy, so I was heavily reliant on the team. They gave us far more support than we ever could have paid for.

Cons

The only challenge is that it's really designed for business accounts with multiple contacts. Our accounts are mostly individual donors. Some of the essential information fields are unique to either accounts or contacts which creates some challenges that are no fault of Clarity Soft.

Great CRM to Manage the Buyer Journey

Overall, ClarirySoft does a good job of providing an overall solution to manage the buyer journey and customer relationships. I really like the reporting functionality as well.

Pros

I like the customization aspect of ClaritySoft the most. The interactive drag and drop feature to show what columns you would like to see is very beneficial. I also like the reporting functionality and the customization ability of the dashboard. The platform is also very easy to learn and implement quickly.

Cons

I least like the marketing functionality. I have a lot of issues with the templates and understanding if clickthroughs are authentic or a systematic error. The template "save" feature acts up for me as well. Also, I wish there were ways to implement more functionality in the support ticket portal as well as some automation between opportunity percentages.

Heather from Simplified Medical Management

Inexpensive, user friendly, but does not have the bells and whistles we need.

Pros

Inexpensive, user friendly, has built in marketing and tickets, settings are easy to manage, and setup was easy.

Cons

Does not have automation or integrations for platforms we use like constant contact, social media, website management etc. You have to use Zapier, which I do no like to use. Even that option does not have the best workarounds.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

cost - we are a start up business.

Response from Claritysoft

Replied December 2020

Hi Heather thank you for your feedback. Clarity CRM's feature set is robust and thorough. But you are right, it doesn't do everything. However, the features we do offer consistently exceed the features offered by other CRM vendors at this price point. Additionally, by-and-large the features you mentioned don't tend to be offered by other CRM platforms at this value level. Clarity CRM is actually quite adept at integrating with other platforms and services. It is something we do on a regular basis for many of our customers with special requirements. Achieving the integration you want may be accomplished using Claritysoft's API technology. Contact our support department. They would be eager to explore integration options with you.

Brandon from Creating Margin

CRM is much better than average

My overall experience with Claritysoft has been excellent and I would recommend it!

Pros

Being able to setup tasks with times associated with them is great. Importing emails from Outlook is also a great, time-saving feature. Customer service is on it and very friendly. This CRM is easier to use than SalesForce.

Cons

When you are in the Contact field and especially in the Opportunity field, the system gets confused when you try and back out and will usually take you back to the search field. This workflow should be better. Also, it would be nice that if you put a note/attachment on a Contact or in an Opportunity, that it would show in the Account field versus having to click in to either the Contact or Opportunity to see it. This would really help in multiple project/account use cases.

Jim from Aspire Sales

Claritysoft cares about their customers!

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with everyone I have interacted with at Claritysoft. They care and are eager to help! That is a very refreshing experience. Also when you call you are speaking to folks in the U.S.

Pros

Claritysoft is an easy product to use. You can customize it to fit your business needs. You do not have to hire a third party company to make all the changes so your sales team can and will use the CRM. Claritysoft is eager to help make your experience the best it can be. You are not just a number, but you are a valued customer and they treat you like that. The CRM is laid out in a logical process which makes it easy to use.

Cons

This is not an aspect of the software but an issue when setting everything up at the beginning. There are a lot of technical things that need to be entered in order to have everything sync. If you are not technical I suggest you call Claritysoft's support line and they will walk you through it. Save yourself hours of frustration. Their support is excellent!

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Claritysoft met my needs. The price was good and they took an interest in my business.

Kathy from PBS Contractors

Exceptional Customer Service

Other than a few functionality issues, it is a good system that does the job.

Pros

The Customer Service and Knowledge Base options are outstanding. There has never been a time that I couldn't get a hold of someone if I needed assistance. The training videos are wonderful and I have ALWAYS found an answer for what I need.

Cons

I would prefer to see more flexibility in the reporting system. The search accessibility could be more user-friendly.

Nora from Vitex Extrusion

Industry: Mining & Metals

Easy-to-use CRM System. Excellent Customer Support.

We were using Salesforce, which is an expensive beast with too many bells and whistles that are lost on a mid-sized company. Claritysoft offered the lead and pipeline management tools we needed with the ability to easily customize fields and the interface to make it VERY easy for our sales team to use. Also, Claritysoft's support team has been AMAZING, providing training and tech support as needed to make the transition away from Salesforce extremely easy.

Pros

As a CRM system, Claritysoft is very easy to use and we love that we can hide features our company doesn't use, such as invoicing and support ticketing, to streamline the interface.

Cons

The email marketing features are very basic and the email design program is clunky. This is definitely a weak area for Claritysoft, which I know they are replacing, but at the time of this review I've not seen the new module. Additionally, there are no email marketing automation features to auto send emails to customers - something I hear Claritysoft is adding, but haven't seen/used it personally to be able to comment on.

Joshua from Pearson Medical Technologies, LLC

I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!

If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

Pros

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is user-friendly and has a memory that I could never dream of! It keeps up with every call, email, fax, meeting, follow up, and everything else that I do for every person I contact! It is a beast of a software, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Cons

The only thing that I do not like about it is that I wish they had an app, but they do have a mobile website which you can create an app from a website (Google it, I did it for my fiance's bank).

Dana from Meridian Services

A ll inclusive system

I was introduced to Clarity soft CRM in 4 years ago. The support I received from technical support was very helpful since I had no prior experience in using a CRM. Clarity soft also offers monthly training sessions and if you can't attend you are able to listen at a time when more convenient. I would recommend this system to any business that is wanting to be organized and detailed in keeping track of potential clients and existing customers.

Pros

all inclusive functions of operation

Cons

a bit on the costly side for small businesses

Jared from Measurement & Controls Ltd.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Providing clarity to your business process

We have been using ClaritySoft since January 2013 and couldn't be happier with the software. Both online and offline versions work well with our business, and Clarity is quick to rectify any issues with its great support team. I would recommend ClaritySoft to any business looking to track sales activity quickly and effectively.

Pros

I like the ease of use and value for money.

Cons

The offline version syncing with the server can sometimes be a little bit slow.

Camille from LCS Facility Group

Industry: Facilities Services

Claritysoft CRM - Extremely User Friendly Software

My overall experience with Claritysoft CRM has been nothing but positive, I started using the software in February and every time I open it up I learn something new, which is great. I have taught myself how to change the layout of my columns within certain fields, this is how easy this system is. You will have nothing but positive feedback from this software, it is so useful, the email system, when you link it to your Outlook Calendar is amazing as well. This software has so many tools, too many to list.

Pros

I liked the fact that the software was so user friendly, that I could use the software with only having minimal training, and yet still be able to maneuver around the site, changing data, etc. I would have to recommend this software to anyone who doesn't want to spend hours setting it up, and hours training, the software is so easy to use, set up, maneuver and change it that it is so worth it. Creating and running reports is a simple task in ClarityCRM as well.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I don't like about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

I was not employed here at the time of this purchase

John from Resilient Enterprise Solutions

Encouraged First Year User Getting Acclimated

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our account manager and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our support representative have been very helpful. They keep in touch with us just to the right amount when we don't have a reason to already reach out to them.

Pros

Fast response time, highly available website, customizability, import/export features are easy to use for data dump and load.

Cons

Would like more document preview capabilities. Doesn't run in Firefox (but that's not a huge problem because we regularly use Chrome, which is a better and more mainstream browser.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Responsiveness of sales staff, reasonable entry price, customizability of product which we will eventually get into, esp. since I have a software development background (though not necessary for CRM customization).

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Extreme high expense of Salesforce.com, wanting to support middle-market sized company (Clarifysoft.com), and wanting to try something that would be affordable by our company's future business partners who will be franchisees.

Ralph from Strata Tac

Industry: Printing

Claritysoft for a small business

Easy to implement and great support along the way.

Pros

Claritysoft has proven very easy to use which resulted in a very quick adoption rate by all users. Ease of entering new information and the Outlook Add-In make it easy to use every day.

Cons

Depending on the level of sales data integration you choose will affect some of the usage. Without a full integration of sales most of the Sales functions are not usable. We did find ways to import sales data use that to create reports.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Simply and easy to use and a great value.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Previous product was very simple. Really just a contact management system. We need to do more.

Joshua from Pearson Medical Technologies

Helps convert leads into sales through quotation templates and great reminders.

Very helpful to convert leads to sales.

Pros

I like the reports module, as well as activity recording for review and training new representatives.

Cons

There could be additional functionality with the email blast module. For example, being able to select multiple records to perform list actions such as resend, delete, or create follow up activity.

Aryn from Ellison Vein Institute

Great for small businesses

Our medical practice uses Claritysoft CRM as a way to organize and track referring physicians and the referrals that they send to our office. As the Marketing Director, I am in the field visiting these offices. The software allows me to easily sort offices by location (which I designated my own "territories") and also allows you to pull up a Google Map on your phone - which is great when you are on the road. The customer service support was great at helping me with set-up and answering my questions. The technical support was also able to add a feature at my request.

Pros

Claritysoft offered the most effective CRM solution for our office at a price reasonable for small businesses. I also liked how much I was able to customize the database and fields to fit the software for my specific use.

Cons

This software can do A LOT - much more than what I need it for. That can sometimes be confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Price, ease of use, best structured for our specific need

Pamela from Screenvision Media

Okay to use but needs some adjustments

It's okay but can be made to be much more user friendly

Pros

I like the filter selections you can use

Cons

when transferring an account, instead of pressing one button to transfer the account, contacts, lead and opportunity, you have to go into each separately which is a complete waste of time and not user friendly

Marie from Georgetown Convention & Visitors Bureau

The most attentive support team! Genuine concern their product fits your specific needs.

Organized sales calls, accurate monthly reports, mobile app makes field work a breeze. User friendly, customized to our needs - all at an exceptionally low cost. ANY organization or company can afford this CRM.

Pros

Keeps sales goals organized; extremely user friendly; phone app makes working in the field a breeze. Customer support and customized reports are stellar!

Cons

I have NONE. The entire ClarifySoft Team is supportive with quick responses. The only con I have is that I didn't find this CRM sooner.