All EZOfficeInventory Reviews

Iliana

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Changing the Game

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

PROS

-Single sign on capability -Non sign-in users -Multiple locations for inventory -Scanner integration -Label maker template

CONS

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features. -The inability to turn certain features/fields off -Aesthetics on the user interface -The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses -The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Hi Iliana, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. - We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said. - We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here (https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/) (https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted. - I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Replied May 2019

Nicholas

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Solid System for Capital Asset Tracking

PROS

EZO provides great customer service that will walk you through any issue that you have.

CONS

Some parts of the software are difficult to use and some features are hard to find on the website. App also gets glitchy.

Nicholas, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. If you still feel returning to the menu is complicated, please reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com. We're here to help and value your feedback!

Eddie

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2020

EZ Office Inventory Review

I have been using EZ for the past 4yrs and it has done what we have needed it for.

PROS

The cost for the functionality that it offers I would say is well worth it. It does the job for what our IT Dept uses it for.

CONS

I just wished the portal was a bit more visually appealing. We currently have our company logo on top but would be nice to customize the whole page.

Hey Eddie, Thank you for expressing your view to us. We give our clients the flexibility to add their company name, logo and have their own subdomain. As far as the main Dashboard screen is concerned, make sure you customize and set your own KPIs as per your requirements. Traditionally, our focus has been more on giving our customers a feature rich system but this year, especially with the launch of our new UI, we are focusing more on the aesthetic appeal and customization involved in the system. This includes internationalization, which will give our customers the flexibility they need in terms of renaming fields and an over-all update of our mobile app. We're very eager on collecting feedback on our UI so please do reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to pass it on to our product team for consideration.

Marvin

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Easy to Use - Powerful Inventory Manager

PROS

We use EZOffice everyday. The simple nature of adding a new unit to our inventory, the ease of checking in and out items and how simple it is to locate a missing asset cannot be overstated. We, as a team, have not have had any issues with EZOffice, and our jobs are made more efficient because of it.

CONS

EZOffice does what we need it to do and it does it well. I cannot think of any issues we have had with it.

Thank you, Marvin for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Replied January 2024

Utkristha

Packaging and Containers, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Amazing for my small scale business

PROS

It helps to track all office inventory in one place easily and quickly.

CONS

Not any as such. Interface could be improved.

Reviewed June 2023

Makes work easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable

My overall experience with EZOfficeInventory has been positive. The software is user-friendly, efficient, and has greatly improved my asset management process. It has been a reliable tool that has saved me time and provided valuable insights for better inventory control.

PROS

I love EzOfficeInventory because it simplifies my asset management, streamlines workflows, and saves me time and effort.

CONS

One aspect I disliked about EZOfficeInventory was its limited customization options for certain features.

Łukasz

Computer Games, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

EZO review

PROS

Functionality. EZOfficeInventory makes it really simple to track and menage assets.

CONS

The interface was hard to learn at the beginning.

Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Son

Semiconductors, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

ezoffice

good

PROS

easy to use, many options to describe inventory

CONS

integration with other apps, search function

Drake

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great product

PROS

We love that we are able to easily track out assets.

CONS

It is a little difficult to figure out at first but once you do it a few times it is very easy. Customer support is also great.

Zoe

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

EZOfficeInventory

PROS

As I was onboarded to my new organization, I found EZOfficeInventory easy to use to track my IT inventory.

CONS

My company does not use EZOfficeInventory for all of our inventory. I'm not sure if that is something that should have been covered during onboarding of our company to the software.

Erika

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed July 2023

Easy to learn and use

Easy to use, majority of the time I am putting in inventory or take inventory out. Helps with organization because we are worldwide and helps know what is where in inventory.

PROS

How I can see what I have checked out or what is under my name when looking for inventory product.

CONS

Some questions when putting in inventory is not necessary. Aside not many other things we search for in the website.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was already set up when I started working with the company.

Ana

Consumer Goods, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Great product

PROS

Great product and very easy to use. You can manage assets, add serial numbers, all in one single place.

CONS

Sometimes it is a bit convoluted to return to the menus.

Ana, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. If you still feel returning to the menu is complicated, please reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com. We're here to help and value your feedback!

Harshit

Construction, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Ez Office review

PROS

It’s easy to use and can be used anywhere with your mobile

CONS

Too much options to decide and sometimes it takes time to load the app

Derek

Construction, 51-200 employees

Great product

PROS

It is very easy to navigate stored information

CONS

It seems to have everything I need for the capacity in which I use it

Duane

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

PROS

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

CONS

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Replied September 2020

Jacob

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

PROS

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

CONS

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

The support seems to sincerely want to tailor each users experience to their preference. They implement features based on feedback, and are affordable for the services offered.

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Jonald

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2020

EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience

PROS

The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

CONS

It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money. Cheaper than others.

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: support@ezofficeinventory.com

Matthew

Military, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Made the switch a breeze

The software we were using before the switch was incredibly complicated, and while they advertised being able to customize, it was very minimal. The software took too long to do anything, and there was so much back and forth between screens within the software. With EZOffice, I can edit pretty much anything from one single screen, I can do it in bulk also if I need to change a lot of items.

PROS

I love that while the user is able to completely customize it, the software itself is incredibly simple to use. The fact that you are allowed to create your own line items and adjust them as needed has been an amazing feature for me. Also, when I went to import our inventory from the software we had been using, I was really anticipating having to go in and adjust anything that didn't match up. But EZOffice was smart enough to realize this would probably be an issue, so when I imported, any field from the previous software that did not match a field in EZOffice was flagged, and I was given the opportunity to choose what I wanted that field to be named.

CONS

I have honestly had no bad experiences with EZOffice

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

While Wasp works for some people, it was not the product we wanted or needed. It was far too complex for a fast paced company like ours.

George