• Pros

• "Some of the key features we love about Syxsense would be the Built in Remote tool, the Site health overview, and the easy to read dashboards."

• "I have been using it for more than a year now and it has been the best product I have ever used when it comes to manage organization devices."

• "The software allows us to easily manage the Windows/software patches to our fleet of users forces to work remotely due to Covid-19. The software was easy to deploy and fairly intuitive to use."

• Cons

• "Then, after the last update, it stopped. Also, I noticed that there was a box added to the recipents computer that shows when we connect and offers a disconnect option in the center of the screen."

• "This may be operator error but there seems to be a gap in assessing and deploying patches to machines that need them."

• "Users have been disconnecting the session as that was the first time they saw that box and they panicked."

Browse Syxsense Reviews

Kerry from Bioventus

Industry: Biotechnology

A worthy tool in any seurity arsenal

Very satisfied with the product and it has been instrumental in our security program

Pros

I like the ability to see statuses at a qucik glance and this product provides that. No time wasted searching. Easy to use. Many, many features and more keep getting added

Cons

Some of the more advanced features coulds do with better documentation

All the features we needed. Strong support. Better value

Reasons for Switching to Syxsense

Unable to manage remote systems with our previous solution

Paul from KJ Flanagan & Co

Industry: Wholesale

Additional features and reduced costs.

My over experience with Syxsense Manage has been excellent. When I came into this role there had been a lack of follow up from my MSP on why patches where failing and as a result the estate wasn't patched to a level I was happy with. It only took 3 months with Sxysense Manage to get every machines completely 100% patched, including some key 3rd party applications not just Microsoft and Apple Mac OS patches.

Pros

It has allowed me to have a granularity over my estate patching that I never had when I had a Managed Service Provider patching my estate for me. The remote control function is good in that all a device needs is to have an internet connection for us to be able to fix issues. This has helped us fix VPN issues, remotely. Reporting, the detailed reporting is invaluable to prove the system is doing what I expect and when.

Cons

Remote control tools is a little "flakely" over lower bandwidth connections.

Reasons for Switching to Syxsense

As a department we got access to more features than our MSP was prepared to give us via Datto. It gave us far better control of our patching and patching black-out windows. The business had been paying an MSP to patch our estate, removing the MSP and taking the patching in house with the help of the Syxsense team was a massive saving to the business.

Won from Bioventus

Industry: Biotechnology

Syxsense makes sense if you are a small company who needs almost one stop management

Pros

The ability to do almost everything one would need in IT administration.

Cons

Bugs with remote connectivity and control, website issues with site rendering. Lack of ability to transfer more than one file at a time from a target system

Ease of use.

Michael from Cargas Systems

Great for SMB Remote/Mobile Companies

Our deployment team at Syxsense went smoothly with the team giving us the best practices and setting our environment up.

Pros

It allows for our IT team to easily scan and patch Windows(desktop and server) and MacOS with OS and 3rd party updates. No need to manually upload updates, the full update catalog is done by Syxsense. We have a fully automated system scanning and patching schedule with different groups receiving patches at different calendar days. There are also tools included such as ability to view event logs on a machine, view the serial number of a device, and a big one, upload and remotely deploy software that our org didn't have before. A fair amount of our team of about 150 people are traveling or working remote which made a solution like Microsoft's SCCM or WSUS not practical. In addition, we don't have to have a separate management solution for Apple devices. We have the Syxsense agent on cloud hosted servers in Azure and AWS also. Lastly it is very easy to setup patching groups and windows as well as manually scan and patch if needed.

Cons

The remote screen desktop connection tool could be a little more polished.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

Cost, east of use, support of 3rd party patches, extra features.

Reasons for Switching to Syxsense

We were departing from a managed software service company.

Ajet from PBS Systems

Good system for patching servers

we are using them for almost 2 years and are very satisfied. Are able to patch 1000+ remote servers.

Pros

Its easy to setup, cloud based so you don't have to setup and configure any on-prem infrastructure, can patch servers without being connected locally to them i.e over vpn or on same subnet

Cons

Not much, it works really well, sometime when they have new features they might break some tasks and support is not fast in fixing them but that does not happen very ofthen

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

It was the only product at that time that could patch a remote server without having VPN to it or local network access.

Adam from NJVC

Syxsense has made management of remote users a breeze

Our company had a problem with management of users working from home. If they did not connect to VPN there was not a lot we could do to keep the machine patched and secure. Ever since we installed the Syxsense agent on all our machines we can keep them up to date and connect to them with one click from the dashboard.

Pros

Being able to connect to remote machines easily was a big need for us and syxsense makes it very simple for the administrator and the end user. Patching computers automatically and being able to see the inventory of computers is very useful for me.

Cons

The amount of steps you have to go through to create a task I feel could be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

It had all the features we needed in one solution instead of purchasing multiple different products to achieve the same thing.

Reasons for Switching to Syxsense

Syxsense had more useful features for our current situation.

Wilfredo from Mitec

Mid size company using Patch Manager to manage Desktop/Laptop updating policy

Outlook windows updates were causing issues and since wsus packages these we could not manage the updates with out a tool, since CMS we are not able to verify the update before deploying.

Pros

The ease of use, we have spent less time managing the program and less time assisting with issues since the deployment of CMS/ Patch Manager.

Cons

Not sure yet seems to work fine on all aspects and functions

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

Easy to use, easy deployment and the customer service/ feed back from their team. Great job.

Reasons for Switching to Syxsense

Updates were causing issues to machines, no simple way to manage updates with WSUS.

Derek from Bioventus

My review on SyxSense

My overall experience is great. This has become my go to application and is used daily for me. I enjoy the ability to connect to a users machine without approving the connection. This is very handy when troubleshooting with non technical people. Last, I also enjoy that the connection last even when the computer is not signed in. This has been very handy as I can restart a machine, connect to it, and log back in to complete the troubleshooting steps I am doing.

Pros

I love the software overall. There are a few things in particular I use the software for: Remote access, Viewing a computer's inventory (Installed applications, computer information, logged in user, disk space, and patches). I love the ease of connecting to a users machine. I love the ease in packaging the software.

Cons

There are a few glitches that need improving with the software. First, the remote access option works well. But, switching between the monitors is not so great. I have found that our users working on a wifi connection do not allow us to swap between monitors. If the user is on a wired connection, it appears to work fine. When we first began using the software, swapping worked great. Then, after the last update, it stopped. Also, I noticed that there was a box added to the recipents computer that shows when we connect and offers a disconnect option in the center of the screen. Users have been disconnecting the session as that was the first time they saw that box and they panicked. I am not sure if this should be removed, but relocating it when the connection is established would be great. It should not pop up in the center of the screen and disturb their work. I liked the version before that came in the taskbar and had to be clicked to open the disconnection box. Also, it did not pop up in the middle of the screen in interrupt their work. If this could be moved, it would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

The features. It allows us to manage and maintain all of our products from one central database. The ability to patch and work on these machines remotely has been increasingly important during the pandemic. Our company has done alot of remote work and this tool has been 100% effective to allow us to maintain our company standard, from home.

Reasons for Switching to Syxsense

InTune was not very user friendly and did not offer all of the features SyxSense does.

Rick from CHFA

Constantly listening and improving

Being able to monitor inventory, processes, patching and queries in real-time have really helped keep our environment secure and up to date. This has been very important as remote working has increased across the board. This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my company.

Pros

Each major update seems to improve the UI and simplifies existing processes within the system. I've been using this for over two years and can't be more pleased with how the company listens to it's clients and level of support whenever questions or issues may arise. Implementation was easy, patching is a breeze, software deployment is improving, notifications and customization of queries and reporting has been fantastic. This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my company.

Cons

Overall, the good far outweigh the bad here. The only issue that pops up now and again is running into duplicate device IDs for end user machines. Support has helped us track down why this happens, and does an amazing job of detailing what causes the issues. However, it seems to come back every so often due to our changing environment. I'd also like to see a right-click option to install applications on a per-machine basis. This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my company.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

Web based, ease of use, intuitive, level of support during the trial from both technical support and the sales team.

Reasons for Switching to Syxsense

Anyone that's used SCCM would understand. It required constant attention and was cumbersome.

Paul from Castell Howell Foods

An essential tool for any IT Department

Overall I would recommend this for anyone trying to stay on top of the security element of their network. Its is an essential tool for any IT Department.

Pros

This software allows you, at a glance to see exactly where you are with your patching on each device.

Cons

Sometimes and rarely you may get sync issues but support have always been on hand to resolve the issue and quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

It was cheap and offered everything we wanted out of a patch management system.

Dan from Morgan McKinley

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Time saver!

It has been a real lifesaver especially since everyone has been working remotely since covid, being able to keep all of client machines up to date has been easy and caused us one less headaches to worry about.

Pros

Ease of use, We found the interface so easy to navigate and was very intuitive. We were creating patching policies in minutes. Being able to push out software has been great also especially while everyone was working from home.

Cons

Think the interface for managing multiple tasks could be improved would love to be able to quickly edit schedules from 1 screen rather than having to go into each task. Also would the start time and end time that are displayed after task is run never appears to be correct. At the moment it appears that you push the patches/scans from the console with the tasks.. I would much rather that the client pulled and pushed these back.. too often a machine might miss the task we run , would be great if when that machine came back online it would auto report back to the console with its patch status. Wouldn't mind some more comms when new patches are released like Microsoft send out. Reporting could be better.

Paul from CNM LLP

One of our key tools

We use Syxsense to quickly associate and end user with a device, for remote control of devices and of course to maintain patching on all devices

Pros

We really like the user friendly interface. It gives us a quick view of all of our devices and access to them using the remote control element.

Cons

This may be operator error but there seems to be a gap in assessing and deploying patches to machines that need them. For example, if we see that a particular machine needs a patch it would be useful to know which other machines need the same patch. The only way I know to do this is to note the patch # and then look up that patch under Patches and create a job from there. IT would be very helpful to see and do this right from the patch view under the an individual machine. Another wish list item would be regarding asset mgmt. While this gives us some asset mgmt ability it falls short of a complete solution

Shannon from Beaumont Legal

Pleasure to deal with

Its a great tool that I use daily and wouldnt be able to do my job without it!

Pros

I LOVE this software. In our organisation it is used as an assets DB, Remote control tool and its our patching tool too. As we have offices all over the country its not convenient to go down to the offices every times there is an issue nor is it cost effective for the business, so using CMS is great as we can connect the PCs/ Laptops in seconds to resolve issues and manage machines. The support staff are excellent at resolving any problems quickly and do a thorough job to make sure everything is resolved before closing down the ticket. The training staff are great too! No question is too silly and they are always happy to help with what ever issues / queries we had - IE setting up software deployments and using patch manager. I would highly recommend CMS for small and large business. Other Verismic products are just as high quality as this one.

Nichollas from AIQON

Syxsense helped me learn

Being a young professional, I learned with Syxsense how much important a patch update is and how they affect the workstations, most of time helping dealing with issues with previous patches. Moreover, it makes the environment much easier to take care of having so many useful functionalities that help us in a Daily basis.

Pros

The software have a broad range of functionalities that help an IT environment that goes from letting you check a PC information through inventory to updating patches, creating specific tasks like installing a software and having security options to help maintain your environment as safe as possible.

Cons

The pop up window whenever I am creating a task looks weird for having to side scroll to view some information.

Ètienne from Legal Services Corporation

Syxsense patch management is instrumental in making telework happen

A couple of years ago, our organization saw a need to move its patch management technology, which was on-prem, to a cloud solution. As we started to transition to a mobile workforce, we quickly realized that we needed to have the same visibility into the laptops as we had into our desktops and servers. We vetted several companies. None offered the capability and simplicity of the Syxsense.

Pros

Syxsense is much more than a patch management solution. Syxsense gives us the ability to deploy software and provide remote assistance to our employees no matter where they are in the world. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, with more and more of our employees being required to work from home, Syxsense has been instrumental in making telework happen for our organization.

Cons

Having a cloud solution is a huge benefit over what we were using, which was on-prem. There's nothing I like least.

Jason from SSI

Syxsense Review

The main reason for jumping to Syxsense over a internal Wsus server was the fact that everything is cloud based and we didn't have to rebuild a Wsus server every year.. also to view a visual overview of the health of our environment without running huge Enterprise software's like SCCM etc.

Pros

Cons

Interface has its slow days still, the one thing that annoys me the most is the Search field (i get it had to query information but some days it gets to the point where you type 1 letter, wait 10 seconds then type the next letter..)

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

the support team was much more helpful and prompt. Cloud Management Suite was also packed with more features that we were lacking in the past so it was a no brainer.

Kim from VPPSA

Industry: Utilities

The way of the future

We have been able to bring in all of our member offices and view their device health through the same console that we use to manage our corporate devices. The ability to setup patch scans and patch deploys based on different offices and different operating systems has helped relieve a lot of stress and worrying for us.

Pros

We were starting to see issues keeping our devices up to date prior to Covid but when Covid hit and we were no longer seeing devices in the office Syxsense was a life saver! It has allowed us to keep eyes on our devices and ensure that they are fully patched against vulnerabilities. The remote control feature has allowed us to get to devices that we can't access via VPN.

Cons

The interface can be a little slow and quirky occasionally and we do run across strange issues with devices from time to time but I have to say the support team has been very helpful in following up quickly to our tickets and working with us to understand and resolve the issues.

Liam from Castell Howell Foods Ltd

Patch Management Made Easy

Overall, the product is helping us save time, and be more efficient when it comes to patch management. It also makes sure that our devices are up-to-date and secure against the many new threats that come about.

Pros

One of the main pros of this software is the ability to easily see the status of your devices in one place, to easily pick out devices that need updating. Being able to click on the device and view a fully detailed view of the device and the patches available for it saves so much time for us as in IT department. Another pro is the ability to schedule patch installations to avoid downtime during the day. The report feature is also very useful for auditing and tracing purposes.

Cons

I am happy with the product and can't think of an improvement at this time.

Dustin from AMP of NY

Still Implementing but so far Impressed

We have a unique environment where we have 11 total sites and fairly slow links to some of our more remote locations. Pushing windows updates across these links was next to impossible. Cloud Management Suite helps us to fix this issue by allowing the system updates to come down over our faster internet connections at these sites instead of trying to push it across our much slower ELAN.

Pros

The ease of deployment was a huge selling point for my organization. We have been able to include the client on our images which wasn't an option with some of the other solutions that we looked at before purchasing Cloud Management Suite. We also really like the fact that we can upload our own custom install packages into the cloud and push them down to our clients at our 10 remote locations.

Cons

The web console can be a disjointed at times. Every now and then the page doesn't refresh properly and I am forced to go back and repeat the same process over again. I think that this is fairly common with web consoles though and is a huge hindrance to our overall workflow.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

Cloud Management Suite offers the best combination of cost point with functionality that we found on the market. Working in healthcare IT you quickly find out that every dollar counts. Cloud Management Suite provided us with the functionality that we have been sorely lacking at a price that our Physicians could live with.

Jim from GMS

Excellent customer service

cuts down on the time it takes to resolve problems

Pros

The support you get from Syxsense is unmatched.

Cons

due to it being in the cloud, it tends to sometimes be a bit slow going from task to task and updating properly on screen.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

the excellent price they gave us from regular price and the support they had after you purchase the product was unmatched.

Nick from Centier Bank

That solution that works perfectly

Pros

I love that the software just works and you can set schedules for all patching needs. I have Sxysense setup to be fully automated. A huge pro for this is that Syxsense can patch devices that are connected to Home Wifi when users take devices home.

Cons

I have no big cons for dealing with the software.

Wajji from United Scrap Metal

Industry: Mining & Metals

Best and Easy to Manage

Pros

Syxsense is a lot easy to use and has all the features that I was looking for for a while. I have been using it for more than a year now and it has been the best product I have ever used when it comes to manage organization devices.

Cons

I never disliked anything about this software. Whenever I had questions, I would open up a case with their technical support team and they would reach out right away to help me out with anything.

Sean from Intercommunity

Patching rescue to Covid-19

I've been able to address Windows patching for staff who no longer come into our network due to Covid-19, as well as software patching capabilities. Remote management has also been helpful as well as basic system review/maintenance in the background without the user's input(CMD/Powershell).

Pros

The software allows us to easily manage the Windows/software patches to our fleet of users forces to work remotely due to Covid-19. the software was easy to deploy and fairly intuitive to use.

Cons

So far I haven't found any drawbacks to the system.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

I needed a solution and Syxsense had the solutions.

Christian from Avecto

Excellent all round

From my vendor research, Verismic was the only product that fitted all of our requirements to patch our operating systems as well as 3rd party software all from a solution we don't have to host or look after. I can now remotely deploy patches to my users working from home in Australia, from my desk in the UK - can't get any better than that!

Pros

The product is exactly what we were looking for from a patch management solution. It is flexible, salable and cost effective as well as easy to manage and maintain. When you do come across an issue or have any questions the support and account management teams can't be any more helpful - Generally I see replies to my support cases in a matter of minutes and have never had any issues that are left unresolved. I have monthly calls with our account manager who is always well informed of anything you have raised with them. Full training was provided and the team are willing to complete further training for our growing team.

Chris from TM Wireless

Way better Patching compared to VNC

Our company has over 300 computers and we were managing them one by one with VNC. We had no way to automatically deploy patches, software, anything. It was getting more difficult to keep every comp up to date as the company was getting bigger. We were looking for a program that we can push update software to all of our devices at once instead of installing it one device at a time. Customer service has been amazing and we've saved so much time. I've already referred Cloud Management Suite to several other companies.

Pros

Automatic patch deployment, easy to use, really good customer service. Saves us a lot of time.

Jameson from United Scrap Metal

Industry: Mining & Metals

Syxsense Cloud-Based Endpoint System

The customer support has been great and so has the training.

Pros

The automated tasks you can create for scanning, patching and deploying is amazing.

Cons

The only thing I'd love in an update would be the ability to remotely deploy multiple software's to one or many computers.

David from Helient Systems

Easy to Manage devices and instal patches. Reporting and updating clients also important.

Pros

Before using Cloud Management Suite, it was a struggle to manage over 400 devices with SCCM and WSUS. Patching was inefficient and we had no way to keep clients updated with installation reports. With CMS, we were able to get up and running right away. It's very easy to use. Reporting was extremely crucial for us. Now we can keep clients informed of updates and patches installed on every device in their environment.

Narasimha from Flagship

Industry: Facilities Services

Syxsense Feedback

I dont have to worry if my systems are patched because I can run them on a schedule with Syxsense

Pros

The ease of running patches, pushing software to remote computers and the remote feature in Syxsense are the key factors that I liked about the product

Cons

The UI was really bad couple years ago when we got the software but it has developed a lot over the time.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

Pricing was the key factor, the setup was also easy when compared to other products

Richard from Civista Bank

Syxsense, Best tools for application and patch management

Exceptional product. Industry leader!

Pros

We evaluated several products. Syxsense surpassed their competitors on all features. It's easy to understand and the application functionality is very intuitive. Deployment was completed quickly through login script and the application become functional within a matter of a couple days. The Syxsense team was knowledgeable and quick to respond to any questions or configuration concerns. This product surpassed our objectives which rarely happens.

Cons

Improvements could be made in executive reporting capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

Capabilities: Application Management Patch Management Patch Remediation and rollback Vulnerability Assessment Deployment control Ease of use

Antonio from North Vancouver Recreation and Culture Commission

Painless Implementation for a Better Managed Environment

Patch manager drastically improved the maintenance of our organization's devices by providing a quick and easy method to keep computers healthy and up to date. We implemented Patch Manager for the use of managing our many client devices from a security and update perspective. The discovery phase is quick and painless resulting in a fast implementation. I would definitely recommend the product and will continue vouch for it in future workplaces.

Pros

Great visibility of all devices organization wide. Easily check health status of devices. User friendly and globally accessible web interface.

Cons

More robust server patching would have made managing servers through Patch Manager just as valuable as client devices.

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

I was not involved in the purchasing process but was very happy with the decision.

Daniel from Therapeutics MD

Industry: Medical Devices

Very good patch management software

Pros

Very easy to use software. It has so many more features than any other patch management software on the market. Easy to use task config and setup.

Cons

One thin I would like to see is better communication between the endpoints and the application to update the IP address as soon as a new connection is made. currently that side of it is pretty slow.

Arnold from Millennium Corporate Solutions

The only way to manage enterprise workstations

We have used several methods for managing our workstation PC's. We used automatic updates, WSUS, a few shareware programs and all of them were very time consuming and marginally effective at best. We have 70 employees, each with at least two devices and an IT department consisting of 1. We starting using Patch Manager a little over a year ago and never looked back. Their support team helped me configure everything to get us up and running. A few months later they called to make sure everything was OK. I had a few questions they answered quickly. I have been very pleased with Patch Manager as it has freed my time for other issues.

Pros

Easy to use, priced right, great support

Talanda from Anita Borg Institute

Great cloud solution for inventory management/updating

CMS has been great. The customer support is top notch, for helping with any features that might not be as intuitive as expected. It's been an awesome solution for managing our computer inventory, as we are mostly a remote company. The reporting is comprehensive and the queries and inventory scans, as well as patches, are extremely helpful. The only thing it's missing is Mac support which I believe is on schedule to be completed this year.

Nick from Alamy

WSUS to cross platform and third party app patch management

Pros

Cross platform (Windows, Mac, Linux server and client) patch management. Third party application patch management with ability to extend. Managed service and agent doesn’t require corporate network.

Cons

Tutorials default to patch entire estate which could be dangerous. Interface could be more intuitive.

Price and features

Reasons for Switching to Syxsense

Distributed workforce moving away from offices and VPN, even before COVID but now even more relevant. Requirement to patch more OSes.

Andrew from Stoneridge Asset Management

Excellent product

Awesome love the tool

Pros

Very Easy to manage pretty much set it and forget it

Cons

Would like to be able to automatically join groups upon agent install creates alot of management

Reasons for Choosing Syxsense

Cloud based no on-prem infa

Reasons for Switching to Syxsense

Too much maintenance for third party apps

Jared from Ansaphone

Let us get rid of WSUS

Ansafone has 500 devices across two locations (Santa Ana and Florida). We were using WSUS but had no way to patch 3rd party applications. We also needed to comply with HIPAA. Outside of WSUS we were manually creating the reports needed and patching 3rd party apps. CMS gave us the ability to patch MS and 3rd party applications across both sites. We've saved alot of time over using WSUS, manually patching 3rd party apps, and manually creating reports.

Pros

Easy to use for any location. Patches 3rd Party. Patch content is always up to date. Saves us a lot of time.

Thiago from AIQON

Best Patching Solution I've ever used

CMS is the easiest and most efficient solution I've ever used. It is very intuitive and allows us to patch pretty much everything from all vendors. It also tell us in a simple and user-friendly way which patchs are critical and should be taken care of first.

Pros

User-friendly intuitive efficient saves my time

Cons

nothing so far.

Sean from Hodges-Mace

Excellent Patch Management Software

After looking into multiple solutions to manage our patching across the organization we decided on CMS for its ease of use, quick setup, and cloud based offering. We had everything up and running within a few hours and were able to catch up on a multitude of patches within the first week. Using the software allowed us to meet our strict compliance goals and provide reports showing where these goals had been met. Outside of patching we have began using the remote control feature and the software deployment feature of the platform which has been a life saver for our remote users. Overall, the software has paid for itself in a few months and confirmed we made the right choice for our needs. I would also like to mention that the sales and support group have been fantastic. The sales team worked with me on cost to meet our desired budget and support has been nothing short of great. Any questions or concerns I had were answered and the one issue we ran into was taken care of same day. Overall a great experience start to finish.

Matheus from AIQON

Syxsense is a great tool in its main proposed functions.

Pros

Being able to manage computer security quickly and easily is great. The patch management is done in a way that I have not found in another tool.

Cons

Minor flaws in the remote access function, but nothing that impedes the main functions of the solution.

Trang from Kingsmen Vietnam

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A good network management system

Pros

Looking for a good network management system for our company and I found this Patch Manager. The first impression is the interface, it looks very easy to use, maybe it's because I quite familiar with many kinds of sotfware .

Cons

From my personal opinion, I don't have any complaint except the cost is very high. Yet you can use the trial version and then consider to buy it later.

anthony from Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio

Easy to use, Very efficient, Wonderful product!

Pros

The ease at which the dashboard allows you to monitor and audit endpoints. I also like the built in reporting features.

Cons

The website is sometimes slow to load especially if a task is already running. Other than that, i very much enjoyed the product!

Amanda from PEFCU

Great Product Great Support

Its been great, so easy to use and helpful beyond imagine

Pros

I like the customization! I can run specific patches on specific devices at specific. I can schedule night patches, I can exclude servers, and can review the task. I also love the support, I always get a response that day and get a follow up as well

Cons

The limited reports and that some were removed.

Jayson from OGAM

Syxsense

Pros

Easy patch deployment in and out of the organisation’s network. Possible to deploy software too

Cons

Slow web console interface, needs to refresh at timess

Jay from Jaros Baum & Bolles

Proof of Concept went very well, the product provides exactly what we were looking for.

Solved our 3rd part patching and software distribution need.

Pros

Being cloud based the advantages are numerous. Some of the most notable Pros are the simplicity of the management console and functions and the fact that we don't have to manage it is that we are a SMB with limited tech staff.

Cons

Haven't found any to speak of yet. The only area that I thing could be made simpler to use is the software package builder.

Dan from OrbiMed Advisors LLC

PC Management made easy

We were originally using another platform to manage our endpoints that was confusing and outdated. Once we decided to make the change to Cloud Management Suite we started to notice immediate impact. We can now update, discover and find out information about all of our endpoints with a few clicks.

Pros

Easy to use and learn. Lots of great functionality that can be put to use right after installation.

Cons

Missing a few important tasks such as remote restart/shutdown.

March 2016

john from Investment Technology Partners

March 2016

one company who gets their clients and adopt a can adjust thinking

We proved cyber security solutions for the investment community. One key point in security is maintaining updates and reporting the changes. We have found a good partner with Cloud Management Suite. Having the ability to have reports monthly on all our client's machines has given us and our clients the compliance we need. At first, some of these special reports were not available in their offering. After speaking to the company and exampling how documenting what was done is key for compliance. The company created our reports within the same week we spoke. It is a pleasure to work with a company who listens and then act on the items.

May 2016

William from Katzke Paper Co

May 2016

Great for the small shop IT department

Maintaining all systems and infrastructure can be a challenge for any IT department. Leaving everything to one person, that becomes almost impossible. With sales agents on the road more than in the office we needed a product that would allow use to update, as well as manage software from a distance. Cloud Management Suite has brought all this together for us, at a fraction of the cost a managed service provider would charge. For those IT professionals who want to take the headache out of patch and software management, so that you can focus on what really matters than this is the software for you!

Bertie from Koniag, Inc.

Could never get things right

Pros

When it worked properly, it was amazing. The UI made it very easy to deploy patching campaigns and I loved the dashboards showing patch compliance.

Cons

Scheduled tasks failed often. Tried a combination of using the vRep and going agentless. Long story short, could only ever complete about 10% of all patch jobs. The site was always unbearably slow as well. We're based in Alaska so perhaps the sluggish site was just our connection back to the Verismic servers.

Samuel from MyoKardia

April 2016

Excellent product, makes OS and Application patching as easy as it gets

I have a background with SCCM 2012, Seccunia, Desktop Central, and a few other endpoint management systems... and I will hand it to these guys at CMS... they have made a product that is very intuitive and very easy to get up and running. Their customer service was also excellent. They were very quick to respond, always available to help, and good people all around. I would recommend them to any small business with limited IT resources who want a simple platform to get up and running quick with no on-prem server to maintain and no week long training classes required to administer.

Mike from Incite Agency

April 2016

Really useful tool for distributed environments

Really glad we found this solution for my company, which has offices all over the world. The tool is efficient, easy-to-use, and set-up was smooth. Verismic's team also had awesome customer service and consistently answered my questions along the way. My fav part of the patch management tool is the device health feature, which shows where the unpatched systems are and what patches those systems need. I would recommend this to any IT manager that wants an easy to use cloud-based tool.