All Doctible Reviews

Ruth

2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed September 2023

Doctible is Great for All Practices!

Reviewed February 2020

Great Service

I think it's great and defiantly provides us with an easy way to gather reviews from our patients.

PROS

We started utilizing the Doctilbe service so we could easily gather Google reviews from our exiting patients. We went from only having 5 Google reviews to 99 5 start reviews. We also have the reviews connected to our website as a testimonials page and have over 900 5 star reviews there as well.

CONS

My biggest problem with the software is the fact that we still had a lot of people simply entering a review with Doctible but not taking the extra step to visit Google. I spoke to a rep today and apparently there has been a change on that format. I'm excited that the new text will provide us with even more great google reviews.

Christine

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Works very well for our office!

It has been a game changer for us communication with our patient and also to manage recalls and appointment reminders. Support is always helpful and professional.

PROS

User friendly platform, you get suggestions for number of reminders that should go out but can easily change it if needed. Templates are easy to change, and to upload photos. The morning email will let you know how many unconfirmed patients we have for the next few days so you can focus on those. Many patients prefer text messaging, and this allows us to meet their needs.

CONS

If you need technical support, it is not 24 hrs./ at times you have to wait a few hours until they open since we are clearly not in the same time zone.

Reasons for switching to Doctible

Price was the initial reason, but it also turned out to be a better fit for us with the product and service they offered.

Reviewed January 2023

Dental Offices Beware

If I could I would give this company 0 stars. There is something fishy about them. They have completely veiled their contact numbers, their emails, and any attempt to reach anyone with decision making authority is futile. We yielded to their way too aggressive, over-the-top offer of trying their patient communicator system for 30 days, and by day 28 we had encountered a technical problem that was disastrous for our patients, ie showing up on the wrong day and the wrong time. Like I mentioned above, getting ahold of anyone directly was futile and it took two days from the time we encountered this glitch to reach anyone, both y telephone and email. From that point on, it took another 13 days to get a ticket issued for technical support. By then, we are out of the 30-day trial period, and we have run out of patience to try to reach them. They are unyielding in nullifying our contract and refunding our money, so now we will take this up with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, BBB, and all noteworthy and reputable dental associations. Consumer beware... this is a company that is run by a bunch of unprofessional amateurs, plagued by false advertising and their website is filled with inaccuracies. Probably wont be in business much longer than the 13 month contract signed.

PROS

Not one thing. It messed up our patient recall and reminder efforts

CONS

Messed up our patient reminders and had patients coming on on the wrong day/time.

Very aggressive sales tactics

Chadwick

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Doctible Services and Software

This experience has been overall a great experience. The rep has been great and responsive, the customer services has been great and quickly responsive to anything we need and the get detailed information from us to ensure we have it right the first time! This takes a huge relief off of my shoulders as I have so much I already do day to day.

PROS

I love the simplistic fashion in which our patient surveys are quick and easy for them to use and for our team to use. It has helped us with our reviews, receiving more raw feedback and the website messenger has helped with our community and patients inquiring about us and our services to give people options. This has helped with those who aren't fond of phone calls anymore.

CONS

The software had opened us up or made us possibly have issues with malware/viruses but Doctible seemed to have acted quickly and moved forward to take care of the issue.

Reason for choosing Doctible

No contracts and the simplistic ease of use. The no contract was big for us as we did not want to buy into the unknown so the services you offered as did SolutionReach but without a contract made it simple. We felt confident in our decision because if Doctible didn't live up to their word on services, then we could simply go elsewhere. Whereas, others we felt if we didn't like it, we would have been stuck. We are happy we made the choice that we did!

Shelly

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Best Review Generator Program we have used thus far!

The best take away from using Doctible was the amount of reviews generated and posted directly to Google not through a third party. Doctible made it easy for our patients to leave a review and then Doctible posted the review to Google so our patients didn't have to!

PROS

For us the amount of reviews posted to Google after we started Doctible was amazing! Doctible definetely bumped us up on the Google listing as well. Also the price was very conservative compared to other companies providing the same services or close to the same services.

CONS

I wish Doctible could do talk to text and also integtrate your new patients forms to automatically populate in the software system we use for our Dental office.

Reasons for switching to Doctible

We needed a better and easier way for our patient reviews to make it to Google.

Joe

Reviewed February 2023

Affordable Option for A-La-Carte Reputation Management

We have been happy overall with the service provided. It is a cheap option for us and even gives some functionality that is not available from other services.

PROS

My 2 favorite features are the automated responses, and the cheap a-la-carte option.

CONS

Nothing negative to note about the service.

Automated respinses

Reasons for switching to Doctible

Weave was not able to provide specific services needed for our pediatric office.

Hannah

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Good value, great for texting patients

Good. Customer support can be hard to get on the phone, but the chat feature is great.

PROS

We love being able to text our patients. Many times they'll answer a text when they won't answer a phone call

CONS

Appointment reminders can be customized by appointment type, but only if you choose from our pre-loaded list of appointment types. If you free-type an appointment type for an odd situation, Doctible loses that customization and won't do the specific reminders you had set up.

Reason for choosing Doctible

Intiveo's chat doesn't allow patients to send pictures, which we routinely use to receive images of insurance cards.

Brittany

Reviewed April 2020

We love Doctible!

Not every patient we see will leave a review, but Doctible has made it easy and convenient for our patients to do so.

PROS

The price is much cheaper for the service than with other providers. The dashboard is easy to use and sending a review to a patient is quick and easy. We like how all the reviews can be accessed directly from the dashboard and that we can customize what type of review request to send.

CONS

I wish it integrated with our practice management software (TDO), but it's specifically for endodontic offices and not many companies integrate with them yet. However, since the dashboard is so easy to use, it's not a huge deal for us.

Reason for choosing Doctible

The cost for the overall value was the best. It was the most user friendly platform for our office. Since none of the other providers integrated with our practice management system either, we needed something that was convenient and efficient for our employees to use that didn't take too much of our time during the day. Even though Doctible doesn't integrate for us, it still only takes us less than 15 seconds to send a review request to a patient.

Cost

Grace

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Optometry

Doctible has been a fantastic company to work with and I will keep them in mind for future reference should things go south with the new system we are working with

PROS

This software boosted our online reviews to the top of all review lists. We loved how this was able to transform our online presence.

CONS

I probably would have kept this if it was able to more then just surveys

Reasons for switching to Doctible

THis is an all in 1 sysytem that integrates with our software and phones. With the price increase and this new software there was no reason to have 2 review systems.

Rosita

Reviewed March 2021

Horrible customer service once your sign up

Horrible and still bad, but you signed and they don't care that they don't have all the features, that they have .

PROS

1st month trial, worked after that down hill

CONS

Once they get you signed up, you are persona non grata to them, off to the next victim. Don't sign contract until you know that they are not fully integrated with Dentrix.

Reasons for switching to Doctible

They said they were fully integrated, which they are not!!! and less expensive which they are but not being fully integrated defeats the purpose.

Whitley

Reviewed February 2023

I have been with this Company since 2016 - unbelievably impressed and happy.

Amazing. I am a constant advocate for their services to other dental offices, I encourage them to reach out anytime with new updates and I give my honest opinion. I love Doctible's concept - and their engagement - I hope they continue to treat their employees well - and I will continue to give this business - our business. Thank you!

PROS

They are continually innovating the product and innovating at the correct speed as to not compromise on ease of use with the user - and simplicity of communication techniques with the patients. Very impressed with their progression over the years - the competitive price and the amazing customer service. I have offered many times to work there :)

CONS

Nothing is wrong with software - but next time a rep calls me, make sure to research my previous conversations and overall happiness with my experience with Doctible. You don't have to be "salesy" with us - we are 100% Doctible loyal.

Kate

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Doctible is a game changer

Doctible has been a great solution for us. It really helps us spend more time on patient care and less time with reminder calls.

PROS

Doctible is very intuitive and easy for staff to use. It saves us so much time and most patients really prefer the text messages and emails to phone calls. Use of Doctible has also lowered our no show rate.

CONS

I really like the digital forms. But I wish there was a link that patients could use to request it instead of us having to send it. There is also so much integration with compulink that I wish there was a more direct way to attach the forms.

Reason for choosing Doctible

Ease of use, cost, and friendly staff

Lisa

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great Customer Care

Patient reviews are extremely important to the public and they are our report card of how we are doing internally. These are important to me because we pride ourselves on great customer service and patient experience. People on social media tend to be brutally honest.

PROS

I like that their software is customer friendly. Patients are more likely to give a review. It as easy at as a click of a button. I like that if there is a less then steller review you have the opportunity to deal with it before hand. If I receieve 3 stars I contact the patient to see what we could have done better. The one thing is if we get a 3 star which is rare I think automatically something didn't go well. When contacting the patient it usually is patient perspective and a 3 is generally great to them.

CONS

I have not had any issues with their software going on 3 years.

Reason for choosing Doctible

We track all our referrals. Our referrals come from our own patients our next referral is from patients who see our great reviews and pick up the phone and call.

Dani

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Great service and simple to use

PROS

It is simple to train on Doctible. It makes confirming appointments and sending new patient forms easy.

CONS

It does not automatically send patients confirmations or confirm them without manually changing their appt status in Dentrix.

Price $$$

Calley

Reviewed December 2022

Doctible Reviews are so helpful!!

We have been very pleased with our experience.

PROS

I think the biggest benefit we've noticed from using Doctible is the increase in reviews from patients. It's been hugely beneficial and has allowed us to maintain steady growth with new patients, even though we are not on PPO's.

CONS

We have had issues accessing our documents online previously, but those issues seemed to have been resolved.

The value and products

Leah

Reviewed June 2023

Medical Office MUST-HAVE

Online reviews have become highly influential in customer acquisition. Traditionally a business would spend a lot of money of marketing and advertising to get people into the door. However in the past decade or two people have come to be swayed by what other customers have said about an establishment over colorful signage and a catchy slogan from the company.

PROS

The ease of being able to send off review requests with a click of a button has been great for easily being able to collect feedback from our patients. The majority of our new patients say that our online reviews is why they wanted to come to us.

CONS

I don't have anything negative to say about this service because it does exactly what we need it to.

Courtney