Browse Veremark Reviews

Eric from The Talent Shark

Amazing product - Reliable and Easy to use

It's very positive. Response time is fast and communication with the support team is very professional.

Pros

Reference checks are supposed to be simple and no frills. This is exactly what Veremark is about. The interface is easy and intuitive. There's no learning needed. All you do is log in and put the information in. The platform does all the work. The results/ report is well layout and easy to read. Options for customising the questions and allowing different set of questions for different roles are available. This makes it very adaptive to how we recruit. Absolutely love the platform!

Cons

I don't have an answer to how this can be solved, as it's more of a human issue. When the candidate/ referee don't respond to the request, the reminders can be quite frustrating to manage. It could be me that I haven't fully figured out how to do this properly, but I don't think it so much of an issue with the platform.

Reasons for Choosing Veremark

First is the cost - Veremark is very competitively priced. Second - the support - interaction with the team gave me confidence that I will be well supported should anything goes wrong. It is very important that I get timely support especially when the product would be candidate facing.

Jomar from GO Remote Business Solutions

Seamless process and fast!

Pros

Here are the list of the features I liked with Veremark. - Mobile friendly ( I can use/check it anywhere, everywhere ) This feature is really helpful specially when I am travelling, I can always keep a track/notified by this software if whats going on with my recruitment team. - Super simple and easy set up process - Fully customizable questionnaires that can be self managed, but if you have some problems they're support team is really reliable. - Affordable than other referencing platform. - The ability to collect all the referee contact details in a single place with their expression of interest to find out more about future roles or opportunities.

Cons

For the last 6 months I m not seeing any downside of this tool, hopefully will keep me very satisfied as long as I need it.

Sarah from Weaveworkd

Great for right to work checks

Very easy to work with and responsive

Pros

Easy interface and response times were quick

Cons

The data protection statements were a bit confusing

Joseph from Black Max Ventures

Excellent solution to a time-consuming problem

We are an early-stage start-up hiring candidates in multiple countries, and Veremark has helped us to scale our hiring operations easily. We can perform reference and background checks across the world easily leaving us to get on with building the business and giving a professional experience to the candidate.

Pros

- Incredible onboarding and support from the team. - Easy interface making it trivial to set up checks across multiple regions. - The candidate experience reflected well on us - Sheer breadth of the product - we know we can use Veremark from hire 1 to hire 10000

Cons

Nothing we don't like! We were doing this manually before.

Chelsie from TSC - The Stakeholder Company

Background Screenings made easy for small companies

It's been a pleasure to work with the Veremark team. My queries and requests for assistance have always been quickly followed up on.

Pros

As a tech company we need to be able to screen employees in keys roles with access to sensitive data. As a small company, we don't have the need to do multiple screenings a month. Veremark gives us the flexibility to get exactly the screenings we need in a timely fashion without a big up front commitment. The UI is straight forward. The results are quick and accurate. The customer service is responsive and helpful. I strongly recommend this company!

Cons

I have no complaints. We have been very happy so far.

Reasons for Choosing Veremark

We chose Veremark because it exactly met our needs.

Tom from Kurve

A really great candidate background checking platform

Pros

Particularly liked how easy it was to track the status of candidates as they went through the background checks.

Cons

Not really a con but looking forward to the career passport part of the product launching!

Tony from Synnous

Takes all the pain out of referencing in recruitment

They are addressing a real friction point in recruitment for recruiters and candidates in an effective way. Very responsive team. Highly recommend.

Pros

Simple and easy to use and secure . Good value

Cons

No issues at all with product. For our talent manager or candidates

Robert from MachineMax

Great product, easy to use

Really positive.

Pros

The team at Veremark are easy to work with, very helpful and the product is intuitive. Setting up new reference requests literally takes 2 minutes and speed of response is usually pretty good. It takes the onus of the employer to contact referees and provides confidence about ID, criminal record checks plus covers multiple countries.

Cons

The credits don't seem to go very far so each request tends to trigger a new requirement to buy more. Also the first reference request created a big drama with the candidate because they had not resigned from their current job and there was no warning that providing reference contact details would automatically trigger the current employer being contacted (even though perhaps this is obvious to some people) which created a big mess between us, the candidate and previous employer.

Laura from Marketing Moves

Veremark

Pros

Very easy to use, and useful to be able to set up different criteria so checks can be adapted. Good to be able to check progress, clear format and easy to view. The team were also really helpful when setting everything up.

Cons

We've only just started using Veremark, so I've not come across any cons so far.

kirby from PHN

very impressed with the system and service.

I was initially reluctant to move from verbal reference checks to system base as i thought it may take away from the ability to obtain honest feedback. I was wrong. I have been extremely impressed with the quality of checks we have been able to obtain and how easy it has been to customize to suit our business. In my experience Veremark customer service has been very high quality with quick response times.

Pros

Very supportive customer service in set up.

Cons

As we have only been used for 4 candidates I'm yet to come across an issue.

Daniella from Somewhere

Super easy to use and peace of mind with new hires

Pros

Firstly It's really easy to use, I got going in just a few minutes without any subscription commitment. Also I like the way I can customise every part of the check, like add my logo to the emails.

Cons

I would like to be able to nominate referees myself.

Mark from Upper Echelon Consulting LLC

Fast and simple

Pros

I liked how easy it was to get up and running.

Cons

Configuring the different sets of criteria took a couple of tries.