• Pros

• "Easy to use and reliable. Plus the customer service group is amazing!"

• "This software is wonderful for managing multiple different avenues of HR functions. From payroll to benefits, it’s extremely comprehensive. "

• "The software allows for support when you need it and still lets you remain in control, pull the reports you need for your business and proceed with the facets you need. "

• Cons

• "Occasional system glitches but the service team is always quick to assist. "

• "It takes a little getting used to on your first couple of uses, but you get the hang of the features quickly."

• "The change from a lower version to a more robust version can be challenging with this software. It's important to stay ahead of that curve. "

Browse ADP Comprehensive Services Reviews

Alexandra from Door Pro America

Reliable and User-Friendly

Overall the product is amazing and Reliable! It has made managing Payroll and Hr a breeze.

Pros

Easy to use and reliable. Plus the customer service group is amazing!

Cons

Occasional system glitches but the service team is always quick to assist.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied April 2019

Hi Alexandra, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review! We are happy you enjoy the service experience so much. That's what we pride ourselves on. Have a great day!

Samantha from FR Communities

Easy Clock In/Out Functionality for Employee Time Tracking

ADP works just fine for our company the pros outweigh the cons by a lot. It's easy to use, visually friendly, and there has been no down time or glitching within the program within the last year that I can remember.

Pros

ADP is easy to access both via the computer webpage as well as the ADP app for your phone. Clocking in and out is very easy and user friendly. You can see your hours after each day and whether or not your supervisor has approved your time punches. You are able to view your paycheck each pay period and it shows you your exact paystub, which is easy to print and use for banking/loan purposes.

Cons

The biggest issue with ADP is that with the phone app you have to be within a certain range of your work location to clock in and out. Depending on how large ADP thinks your workplace is, it can be a real pain. Our place of employment is a large 356 unit trailer park and you have to be within a certain range of the office because it doesn't consider being within the park as being "on-site" for clocking in and out. Our maintenance guys complain about this, even though it hasn't directly affected me since I work in the office.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied December 2019

Hi Samantha, Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing about the easy to use functionality. We appreciate your business! Have a great day!

Great product for the right type of customer

Pros

There are a lot of modules that are bundled within the system that we find useful.

Cons

There are very limited options for customization.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business and will continue to deliver market-leading features and functionality to our clients. Have a great day!

ADP WFN is good but you'll regret adding comprehensive services...

I refuse to work for any company that uses comprehensive services.

Pros

Absolutely nothing, it's extremely expensive and adds nothing to a company unless they don't want to pay for a in-house payroll specialist. However, an in-house payroll specialist with prior ADP experience will have more control without comprehensive services which should lead to less errors with thorough audits.

Cons

I used ADP Comprehensive services tied in with ADP Workforce for approximately six weeks . Week 2 I wanted to pull out my hair in frustration. My prior company had ADP WFN where I had full control. My new company had comprehensive + WFN. My top three aggravations were: #1 losing the ability to cut manual checks (i.e. QuikCalc 1min-30 sec task w/o CS). The team would be responsible for this & if we were lucky we received the calculations before the end of the day. #2 losing the ability to preview & submit payroll. (Another 2-10 min process) The team sent us custom Excel files to enter retro pay, pto, missed hours etc. Once complete we sent it to them to create a batch. Hrs later they'd send preview reports for verifying. Each code required 1-2 correction plus waiting hours for updated reports. Our bi-weekly submission date was Wed but they submitted on Thu cutting it extremely close to the wire & leaving no room for a final look over. #3 our team was no more knowledgeable than the CSR's answering phones. For several weeks we requested a shift differential added to certain communities, they struggled to figure it out & we had to cut checks for shorted employees. However, the 4th pay period attempted they got the rate correct but that's the only rate employees were paid.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied May 2019

We apologize for the experience you encountered and understand how frustrating the situation must have been. ADP let you down, which is something we never aspire to do. For that, we are also sorry. We have taken measures to immediately address the issues you have raised, including reducing the number of payroll previews for agile and accurate pay processing. We have also made investments in automated payroll processing to streamline the auditing and validation process, and enhance the client experience further. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Yolande from Constellation Software Engineering Corp

Industry: Defense & Space

Great HRIS

Overall - things have improved going from no HRIS to a comprehensive HRIS.

Pros

The reporting option; the ease of use for most processes; the many add-on's that make life a bit easier

Cons

The ATS is not a true ATS and extremely cumbersome to use. The training add-on - it was not rolled out well at all; the lack of documentation. If you want to know anything, you must contact someone to assist you without any documentation.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied July 2019

Hi Yolande, Thank you for kind comments! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!

Mathew from LogistiCare

NOT to be Trusted

Take my advice, outsourcing is NOT always teh answer. Things make look golden on paper and in "demo mode", but live on the floor during peak buisness hours, you do not have time to 'troubleshoot' a ADP ticket for teh 1,000th time.

Pros

All-in-one service solution for popular HR administrative services, payroll, and talent recruiting.

Cons

Entry level staff CONSTANTLY has an issue clocking into the system, which requires their Supervisor to manually adjust each punch. On average with my last employer, I was correcting 80 missed or incorrect punches per two week period for 9 employees. HR FMLA processing is, from my experience, a horrendous and borderline illegal mishandling of information. Very easy to 'file" for FMLA, but after that initial phone call, no one knows what's going on. The frontline staff answering the phone tries their best to interpret the information to provide updates, but the "back office" is elusive and does not speak with customers or offer assistance to frontline staff that is trying to explain status information for leave cases. I had to eventually start recording my calls to ensure my internal HR department had a record of the horrible service my previous employe is probably paying close to a 1M per year.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi Matt, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with ADP. I would be happy to connect with you an ADP representative who can meet with you to improve the experience. Please contact me at will.blalock@adp.com

ADP Comprehensive

With the addition of adding ADP we were able to stream line many of our process.

Pros

The product is fantastic. Has many features which are very helpful for payroll and human resources. Since adding ADP Workforcenow it has streamlined our process. They do an excellent job of providing you the tools needed.

Cons

As of right now I can't think of any con's.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied April 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Have a great day!

seth from Summit Building Services, Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Product Review

This is a constant source of advice and problem solving.

Pros

We appreciate the thorough nature of all the available features

Cons

You need a lot of dedicated time to use all the features

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied September 2019

Hi Seth, Thank you so much for the review. Have a great day!

Shandus from Belmont University

Much Improvement from ADP

Overall, a vast improvement from what we had before. ADP often gets a bad rap, but I think they are making so great improvements. I am no longer at that company where I used ADP comprehensive services, but I was a key player in the implementation of it and was a super admin.

Pros

The variety of features. We went from a much less robust version of ADP (ResourceNow) to Comprehensive Services and have been surprised by how much we like it. It is definitely comprehensive, providing Payroll, Onboarding (we moved from fully manual to all electronic processes), benefits integration, performance management (again, we moved from manual process to electronic with workflows) and robust reporting capabilities. All of this was for just slightly more cost than what we had before with ResourceNow. The user interface is really good, and as an administrator, it was relatively intuitive to figure out.

Cons

There are some minor areas where I wish there was most custom-ability. I also wish it didn't limit our benefits feed option to only 3 carriers.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied December 2019

Hi Shandus, Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear about your smooth transition to ADP Comprehensive Services! We're glad your team is no longer having to do everything manually :) Have a great day!

Renata from CTA Acoustics

All in one package

Exceptional!

Pros

I can access lots of different processes for employees; pay, timecards, PTO, benefits...

Cons

I would like to see availability for more hands on training.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied September 2019

Hi Renata, thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you and your employees!

Nicholas from IAI LLC

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

ADP Comprehensive Services Review

It has been helpful to provide metrics for senior management regarding HR analytics, self service for our employees for a bunch of personal information, allow for I-9 management through E-verify, great custom reporting to be able to pull for our teams within our organization, and allow for online performance management for our employee population.

Pros

There are plenty of great options such as faster customer service- being able to talk to a representative very quickly, super helpful with setup such as for open enrollment in setting up all the new plans and rates, setup with API's to vendors, help with total management, addition of HR analytics and dashboard for management and HR to make metrics that are very useful, help with custom reporting and very easy for employees being able to make changes such as their direct deposit, tax information , life events and benefit enrollment. It is also great to have the E-verify file feed built into ADP so we can send it directly to them.

Cons

The on boarding for ADP is not great and does not allow for a true on boarding system as we cannot electronically sign for any documents and cannot transfer all data from our ATS. Sometimes, we have experienced a longer wait time for customer service and it makes it difficult to talk with someone but have had a good overall experience. The total management is not a true capture for management of leave as we do not have any ADP time sheets so it makes it impossible to track based on time sheets since we use Unanet.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi Nicholas, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP!

Dana from DisplayMax

The perfect addition to our HR team

We are a growing business that used to do all payroll and HR management in house. As we began to grow, it became obvious that our old ways were not going to cut it in terms of volume of new hires and a forever lengthening payroll list. Adding ADP to our company has really streamlined how we handle every area of payroll and HR, that we are saving time and adding value to our outdated processes.

Pros

What I like most about ADP Comprehensive Services is the ease of use. After completing a few training classes for the service, I felt very competent in using the software, and very confident that I could continue to gain more knowledge as time went on. ADP does an excellent job of providing you witht he tools needed to get your company up and running fast with their software.

Cons

What I like the least about ADP Comprehensive Services is that certain modules work better with different browsers, and that can be very frustrating. Having to switch back and forth between chrome and IE to get the best experience from one situation to the next is not ideal.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi Dana, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We're so happy that your payroll and HR areas have been streamlined, saving time and adding value!

Donna from Tipp Distributors, Inc dba Novamex

The system is a good but there are quirks and not even your staff knows how to resolve at time

All files are now uploaded electronically, appraisals are done online and is now paperless. They have great features if only the implementation and training were better. They provide you with videos that are completely outdated.

Pros

Different features, good variety. It has tons of functions, if only the implementation team was adequate. I have worked on several implementations and the whole process is a mess.

Cons

The training is not very good. I used Administaff several years ago and their implementation & training rocked

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied July 2018

Hi Donna, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP! I would love to connect with you more about our customer support. Please reach out to: will.blalock@adp.com

Angelica from Bank 34

ADP Comprehensive Services- Review

I can be a one person HR department. Also, I can create reports that third parties are requesting in a matter of minutes since all the information is in one system.

Pros

That it entails all HR aspects. Love that everything you need to know is a click or two away.

Cons

The implementation falls short of the expectations. No true guidance is given. It is up to the implementer to make the decision, but what if we don't know how we want to set up the feature.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied September 2019

Hi Angelica, Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business!

Samuel from The Lennard Clinic

Loyal ADP customer

Over the years i have been assigned a number of Relationship Managers (RM) to work with our organization. Each RM has been a pleasure to work with. The RM's have helped with developing our employee satisfactions surveys.

Pros

The software has many features helpful for Human Resources. along with the software you get great technical support and excellent customer service.

Cons

So far, i can't think of any con's. However, i have recommended that ADP offer more hands-on live training li sessions. I enjoy classroom training that compliments my learning preference ad style.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied February 2019

Hi Samuel, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We're proud of our service and support!

Lucero from One Community Health

Review from employee

Pros

Its really user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

I have not had a bad experience yet so nothing so far.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied February 2020

Hi Lucero, thank you SO much for taking the time to review the ADP Comprehensive Services solution. We hope you have a great day!

Laurie from PMA Financial Network

A-Z Comprehensive Services

Its all about Strong, Long Lasting Relationship Building Through Mutual Respect and Gratitude.

Pros

Full integration of HR Disciplines into one HRIS platform as a consistent, efficient, national communication tool!

Cons

Still many opportunities exist to Share and Document Best Practices of modules, reports and learning how other clients have customized or developed paperless efficiencies.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied March 2019

Hi Laurie, thank for being such a valued client of ADP Comprehensive Services! We appreciate your review and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Karen from The Reese Group

ADP provides the best customer support The reps are always calm, accommodating and friendly.

HR benefits, payroll and reporting.

Pros

Ease of navigation and use of ADP for obtaining data on employees. I like the help option to look up information.

Cons

Getting timed out after short periods of log in time and pulling reports are not easy. I struggle with creating and pulling reports.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied July 2018

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP! Please reach out to me directly at will.blalock@adp.com and I can assist you with creating and pulling reports. Thanks!

Great Access for All Employees

Pros

ADP works great for offices of any size. I've used it for years love the capability it has to access your pay-stubs and 401k information without having to contact HR for help. You can also check your weekly earnings and audit your work without any hassle.

Cons

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Automating your HR department

When you can see your HR team and the ADP all working together, its amazing!

Cons

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We love hearing about your experience!

Jessica from Select Resources, LLC

Life Made Simpler

So glad we switched. Very happy with the service and benefit we are receiving from using ADP Comp Services!

Pros

Has made our payroll and benefits adminsitration significantly more efficient. Takes a lot of the heache out of having to do complex things in payroll.

Cons

Sales tends to overpromise on some of the functionality. It's a little more complex when you ahve more than one company residing in the same platform.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied April 2019

Hi Jessica, thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!

Karen from Twin Eagles, In.c

ADP Review

We are able to streamline the payroll, benefits, and HRIS system.

Pros

There are a lot of features. I like having the employees be able to update their own personnel files instead of entering them myself.

Cons

Too many updates and revisions. I don't know how to do half the things in the portal because it keeps changing without real training. It's a trial by clicking environment.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi Karen, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP!

ADP Comprehensive Services

This product saved time, money and made managing day to day job responsibilities easier.

Pros

The ease of use and its ability to integrate into other systems.

Cons

Administrator use/ access can be difficult at times

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP! I would love to connect with you more about administrator use and access. Please reach out to: will.blalock@adp.com

Kathy from Horn-Barlow Companies

Much improved the process of payroll

Ability to input and update payroll. ADP automatically connects with my health insurance carrier, so that it updates my new enrollments and terminations.

Pros

Ease of updating records. New hire and termination wizard takes you through each step of the process.

Cons

Unable to do my own quick calc for terminations. In Texas I have a deadline for the final check and I have to wait to hear back from my payroll processor or call in to get the information.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied July 2018

Hi Kathy, thank you for taking the time provide a review for ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP!

ADP GL and overall services are lacking

Overall I am not very happy with this program. It seems to cause more problems than it helps.

Pros

I do like some of the ease of use to access employees pay history, and that they offer summarized versions of some of the lengthier payroll reports if you're only looking for totals.

Cons

I don't like the frequent errors in employee paychecks, and the length of time it takes to get answers when seeking to resolve issues. Our company is terminating it's relationship with ADP due to said issues and more. Often we are stuck waiting for reports beyond the promised date, and this is problematic for processing regular weekly and bi-weekly payrolls. There are often so many adjustment files run that it becomes very hard to keep up with when added to the responsibility of processing regular payrolls. The adjustments wouldn't be a problem if they were timely, but sometimes adjustments are run up to a year after the fact, and all the transactions have already posted or been corrected through other means. If we run the adjustment reports, we run the risk of throwing off several accounts.

Guadlupe from The LA Gran Hotel

Great Review

Pros

The system is very user friendly. We have created the system for our company from scratch and it has been very easy.

Cons

At this time we have not had any major challenges. When the is a challenge we call the 800 number and the assistance is really quick and helpful.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied February 2019

Hi Guadlupe, thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business!

Kenric from LifeLinc Anesthesia

Very Communicative to Users

Pros

ADP is very good about communicating system updates to users as they are about to be implemented. Another great feature is the LifeMart section which provides coupons and discount rates for different services (travel, groceries, etc.).

Cons

The comprehensive services system certainly is not cheap.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi Kenric, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP! It's great to know that you like the LifeMart feature of the solution!

Average

Pros

Easy to see PTO accruals. Ensures time accuracy.

Cons

Hard for employees to access funds on paycards fee free

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP! I would love to connect with you more about the paycards. Please reach out to: will.blalock@adp.com

Dawn from Suburban Emergency Medical Services

Good customer service

Pros

Customer service is easy to work with and gets things resolved.

Cons

When updates take place, not always easy to know the little options that have changed.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied August 2019

Hi Dawn, thank you for posting a review! We appreciate having you as a client and look forward to continue serving your organization. Have a great day!

Ryan from Coin Wrap Inc

Excellent Product

Pros

Easy to use software and integrates with other platforms.

Cons

Some of the maneuverability could be improved.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied April 2019

Hi Ryan, Thank you so much for the review. It is our joy to support Coin Wrap and deliver easy to use software and strong service and support. Have a great day!

Daniel from francesca's

Great For Any Workplace

Would recommend this software for any business/company looking for an easy, visually pleasing, and reliable service.

Pros

Very visually pleasing software that is easy to use. Everything is at your fingertips in an easy to navigate main menu with the most important links on the first page when you log in. Our company no longer uses ADP, but I enjoyed it much more than what we have switch to currently.

Cons

Updates sometimes would get in the way of using the software, but these were few and far between and wasn't a consistent issue.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied May 2019

Hi Daniel, Thank you for posting the review! It is our please to serve you and your company's employees. Have a great day!

Timothy from QUantum

Worst time management application.

Absolutely horrible.

Pros

Absolutely nothing at all. I could not find one good thing about this application.

Cons

The absolutely horrible interface. There is little to no information on what anything does, you just have to click it and find out. To take time off or see if your time off has been approve there is a little exclamation point when a number on it, however when you click any notification it either does nothing or takes you to an empty schedule. You have to *FIND* the right route to go to get any kind of information because there is no guide or tool tip for anything on any of these pages.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied July 2019

Hi Timothy, Thank you for the review. We are very sorry you have experienced difficulties with the time management application. We would like to connect and work with you to improve your experience with the technology. Thank you

Melissa from Killingsworth Environmental

Good Product with Great Service Support

Overall we have been very pleased with our change to ADP Comp Services. We have had an exceptional service center support team! Implementation went very smoothly and I spoke to our Implementation Specialist almost daily until we were ready to process our first payroll. We learn something new with this software almost weekly.

Pros

ADP is a well known payroll company and have been in the industry a very long time. They have all kinds of bells and whistles that are nice to have in payroll/HR.

Cons

A lot of the ADP functions do not flow well and are not easily figured out on your own. We have had to have extensive ADP training for each function and figure out on our own how they all work together.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied April 2019

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for posting a review! We appreciate serving you and your employees, and look forward to continuing the partnership. Have a great day!

Easy to Use ADP

Pros

I really like the ability to see everything in one place when it comes to pay and benefits.

Cons

I typically work the same hours everyday of the workweek, so I wish I could have preset hours in the boxes and change them if i work more or less one day.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP! We love hearing that you like the usability of the solution. Thanks!

Sanghamitra from Quaker Chemical Corporation

Industry: Chemicals

ADP Comprehensive Services

Overall it is easy to use , but it does need some improvements.

Pros

It is very easy to use and any payroll adjustments are easy to do.

Cons

The payroll register does not show the Year to date data. It would have been easier to catch any error if we could see that in pre payroll register preview.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied July 2019

Hi Sanghamitra, thank you for review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day. Thanks!

Karen from UMPH

Customer Friendly and Easy to Use

Single platform for most HR service needs has been well-received by employees and managers.

Pros

One-stop, almost all inclusive services to meet HR needs.

Cons

Challenging implementation. Process was oversold for the uniqueness of our business.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi Karen, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We're proud of easy to use software and so happy you love it, too!

Tyana from Creative Interventions

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy to Use

I am pretty happy when I receive my checks biweekly. I have no issues with ADP

Pros

I have had ADP as a direct deposit site with each company I have worked with for the past few years. It easy to use, and it also notifies you when money has entered into your accounts.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about ADP. I have been on the receiving end of ADP and not on the consumer side. From my side, all are fantastic.

Zeke from Consulting services

Industry: Research

Excellent product

Pros

Great options to help daily business run and help with organizing daily functions.

Cons

Some employees have aaid they get confused due to many functions. I assist them in inderstanding what they need to know.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied July 2019

Hi Zeke, Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate your business and looking forward to continue serving you. Have a great day!

Very robust

I would definitely recommend ADP to medium and large sized businesses. The amount of services that they offer are unparalleled to others.

Pros

This software is wonderful for managing multiple different avenues of HR functions. From payroll to benefits, its extremely comprehensive.

Cons

I struggled with getting quick fixes to issues that we came up against at the store. Calling customer support usually required a decent amount of time to troubleshoot before a resolution was achieved.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP!

Rose from Young Hearts Childcare and Learning Center

Great addition for any and all HR managers!

Pros

My favorite part of the software was using it for the payroll services. I have had nothing but great experiences with customer service if there was ever a hiccup or bump in the road. There is a slight learning curve, but the training is super easy!

Cons

I have not had any bad experiences with ADP and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an all encompassing software for their company!

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied April 2019

Hi Rose, Thank you so much for posting a review! We appreciate your business!

Stacie from BJHCHS, Inc.

Pros

I enjoy how comprehensive this software is. They seem to have thought of everything!

Cons

I don't necessarily love the learning aspect. I think that it could be more user friendly.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied March 2019

Hi Stacie, Thank you so much for your review! We enjoy serving your company. Have a great day!

Rene from BBAHC

Manager and user

I find it frustrating to use and my employees find it even more frustrating.

Pros

it does offer the ability to have several department codes and area codes for dividing up worked time in different areas. I can also check my paystub, hours, collect my W2 and other items all online

Cons

This program often does not register a punch in with consistency. it is pretty ridged, not offering the ability to edit information with ease, it treats all employees the same whether they are hourly, salary, full time or part time and in a large corporation it needs to be a bit more flexible since not all employees contracts are the same.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied February 2020

Hi Rene, Thank you for taking the time to post a review! I would be happy to put you in touch with an ADP associate who can help with using the technology system. We would love to help! Have a great day :)

ARP User

Pros

Easy to use-makrs it easy to keep track of work hours, mileage and leave requests.

Cons

There's nothing that I dislike about ADP.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP! We love hearing about the great usability of the software.

Amanda from Del One

Food for thought

Its okay

Pros

Process my payroll is the what seems to work.

Cons

There are features listed that one cannot use, Severance in the termination portal, We cannot hire existing employees when they apply for a internal position, Performance Management software stinks, We file errors no one from ADP can seem to fine and delete. My list can go on.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied August 2019

Hi Amanda, thank you for posting a review! We appreciate having you as a client and look forward to continue serving your organization. Have a great day!

Marie from DLP

Adp

Approval of time off requests are quick and accessible by both employer and employee. Keeps calendars easily available for all to see and access.

Pros

It provides an easy opportunity to keep track of your work schedule, time, and attendance. Makes it easy to see your paycheck along with all deductions and benefits. Also easy to track vacation time.

Cons

Occasionally it will buffer for long periods or just freeze completely. Also doesn't always close when you shut it off

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019

Hi Marie thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP! It's great to hear that you like the time and attendance capability of the software. Thanks!

Jennifer from Amazon

ADP made getting paid easy.

Pros

I love that I can sign in and see an exact breakdown of my paycheck.

Cons

The layout is a little confusing to master at first

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied June 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for the review! We hope you have a great day!

Angela from The Oklahoman

Industry: Newspapers

ADP Comprehensive Services

I like it, I just wish it didn't lag and it had some extra features that other programs have (Paycom)

Pros

I like the fact that you can see your recent and past clock in's and out's and schedule, you can review your time before it's submitted and approved for you time card, I also like the ability to see how my vacation time, availability on the time I have left and have used.. and I like the way I can see my paycheck in the system.

Cons

I don't like how it lags alot, and takes forever to load the time clock, and I wish there was a way you could see your paycheck stub before the actual payday, like they allow you to do in Paycom.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied May 2019

Hi Angela, Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business. Have a great day!

Great HR Outsourcing Option

I wear a variety of hats, and the ability to run payroll and administer a 401(k) plan with confidence in compliance issues is invaluable. If I ever do have an issue, the customer service is ready and able to help in a timely fashion.

Pros

This software saves me time, as well as allows me to be confident that we are in compliance with payroll and Retirement Plan legalities.

Cons

I do not like that it does not alert the user when a wire is required for funding, rather than the normal ACH debit on our account.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We love serving you! Have a great day!

Anastacia from INAP

Good People Management Software

ADP has been helpful in managing employees and records.

Pros

Easy to manage people, look at past employees, and run reports. Has a variety of services and customizable features.

Cons

The employee search function doesn't work well. If I type someone's name in fully it won't come up, so I have to type in a first or last name and search through every person that also has that name.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied October 2019

Hi Anastacia, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We look forward to continuing to serve you! Have a great day!

Anthony from Acuity Human

ADP software for Background Checks

Using ADP for criminal background checks during the pre-employment process is fast, thorough and efficient.

Pros

Using ADP for background checks is fast and easy. Results come in within days and are easily stored electronically.

Cons

The auto-fill for many of the form fields can be slow to populate.

Response from ADP Comprehensive Services

Replied January 2019