• Pros

• "Best product out there! so impressed with the ease of use and I wish every company used this. It is much better for organizations."

• "It is easy to navigate to find pay stubs, time worked, tax documents etc. Connected to our single sign-on solution so it's easy to log in."

• "the ease of using the software. I reliability of the product. they make it so easy to track and keep track of your hours."

• Cons

• "I don't think I have something that I don't like about payroll in adp. Sometimes doing a manual check can be a little confusing, but once you learn how to do it, it's not too bad"

• "The cons list is too exhaustive to cover, but to summarize the issues ADP has with this software, I’ll leave it at the whole thing needs to be revamped. "

• "There really are no cons to this product. I loved it because it was so convenient and I wished I had it at my current company. "

Browse ADP Streamline Payroll Reviews

Jordan from Riverbanks Zoo and Garden

Highly Recommended

Pros

ADP has become a hit throughout our organization! The site features a highly organized, easy to use layout, allowing both employees and managers to keep track of hours worked, paid leave, and a number of other aspects regarding employment. It serves as a quick reference for employment profile information, and features a fast and easy way to clock in and out for you or your employees shifts. For employees, the site makes it convenient for requesting time off, and for managers, the site is setup in a way that makes reviewing and approving time cards fast and easily. The use of the ADP app is also highly recommended and makes the job even easier while youre on the go!

Cons

Honestly, there are not really any cons to trying out and implementing ADP for your business. The only issue would be when the site may have a short technical problem, however, these issues are extremely rare and quickly resolved.

Michelle from Sentry Roofing

Easy To Use

I was able to do Payroll while on vacation through a APP

Pros

I like that we can change any employee information or the employee can through a APP and it doest it ASAP

Cons

Not anything bad really, we like ADP and they help when stuck

Tamara from PrimeLending

ADP Payroll

Pros

ADP is quick, accurate, easy to use, consistent, and always available when I need it. Customer service is always available and helpful. Especially during year end payroll processing. I would recommend this service to anyone. Thank you ADP!

Cons

Depending on paydate sometimes it can take a day or two before deposit appears in an employee's account. Life events can take long periods to time to process.

Chris from CHIP

Worst Online Payroll Platform Ive Used

Pros

Other than the fact that ADP allowed me to be paid and other employees to be paid based on our time sheets, there wasnt anything friendly or helpful about it.

Cons

The cons list is too exhaustive to cover, but to summarize the issues ADP has with this software, Ill leave it at the whole thing needs to be revamped.

Dave from Woodgrain Millworks

ADP

good system if set up correctly

Pros

This system is easy to navigate. There are several reports that can be run to help track man hours. The ability to manipulate the data makes the a very easy system to use. great customer service

Cons

If the system is not set up properly in the beginning there can be several issues. The biggest issue I faced was changing schedules and getting pay rates for over time to auto fill correctly.

Nick from Sunedison

Easy to use.

Pros

Cons

sometimes signing on from a home computer was a pain. it was hard to find the right portal for your company.

Nickia from John Ed's Cafe & Catering

Pros

When opening our business we were looking for a payroll system that wasn't so complicated. We found ADP to be very straight forward. Our more technology challenged employees we able to use this system..

Cons

Nothing to really complain about other than, once an employee separates from the company, their assigned clock number could not be reissued to a new employee.

Laura from Kentucky Trailer

Adp payroll system is great!

I use this to do payroll. We do hourly payroll every week, so we use this every week

Pros

Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. Anytime we have any issues he is always there to help get everything back on track. Not only did they paid us with a great account manager, but the payroll interphase in ADP is simple and easy to use.

Evelyn from Riverside

Adp

This product is super easy to use and very accurate.

Pros

Very good at catching mistakes and glitches.

Cons

Nothing. This is one of the best I've used by far

Jessica from New England Hospice

Great Product!

Pros

This software makes it easy for a company that is set up in multiple areas of the state. Our employees are able to punch in and out through an ADP pin number in order to get paid in a timely manner.

Cons

The only downfall about this software is when employees do not remember to wait the 3 minutes in between visits when clocking in and out.

Joelle from American Baptist College

Easy to learn and easy to use

I don't use the entire range of what this software has to offer, such as deductions for taxes and insurance, but from what I've worked with it is a great software!

Pros

This software is easy to learn and use for most office employees. It has a very self explanatory navigation system, and could be mastered by anyone. It is also easy to go from one program to another. It computes the cost of labor, which is very helpful.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints, but I haven't used the software to it's fullest capacity. I enter hours worked and hours of labor to determine cost of labor, while my coworkers use the program for further extensive needs.

Quinn from BlueCross

The Best!

Pros

Cons

I wouldnt really have any. I love everything about this program. Most companies should look into purchasing it.

Rebecca from Talbert Transport & Distribution

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

ADP is one of a kind!!!

If you are not using ADP you are not getting your money's worth!

Pros

ADP is the best I have ever encountered! 24/7 support, taxes, payroll never late, courier services and so many extras! Even one on one meetings to introduce and explain new features!

Cons

There really are no cons in my book! I have nothing to complain about. They do EVERYTHING for you, and at such a low cost it is worth it!!

Brian from EDI Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Makes payroll easy

Great product and ADP's unmatched support makes things even better.

Pros

I have never used an easier payroll system.

Cons

It is so streamlined sometimes you think you missed a step, only to learn you did not and everything is ok.

Sandy from Hoover Buildings

Awesome and Easy to Use

Overall this is a very easy program that doesn't cause many, if any, issues.

Pros

This product is very simple to use and is very helpful with recording time cards. When recording hourly time and labor, it helps us allocate the cost of labor for the job worked, which helps us determine profit. It also saves your progress if your computer crashes. It is also easy to correct information that was typed incorrectly.

Cons

You can not reuse employee numbers when the employee leaves the company. I understand why this is, it just seems to be a thorn in our side sometimes.

Patrisia from Family First Health

ADP

Pros

I have been using ADP for about 7-8 years. Very easy to use and convenient , with a lot of helpful information that is there that we don't have to call HR for.

Christopher from IBM

Outstanding Payroll system once you know how to use it

Pros

ADP Payroll is efficient and has a lot of capabilities. You can import a lot of your pay data and can pull reports on the pay dates. You can preview your data and make sure everything is accurate before submitting. It will also analyze your companies data for each pay period.

Cons

It is difficult to understand at first and need to be trained on how to do imports. There is a lot of capabilities with payroll, but it is hard to know everything without the proper training.

Evangeline from Healthcare Management Associates

Best to use as an employee

Pros

As an employee, I loved being able to see all of my paychecks and pay period information myself, all in one spot.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. My time using it was wonderful and a real pleasure. I wish the company I worked for now had this option.

Mary from SC Technical College System

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Easy to Use Software

Pros

It's very intuitive and straight to the point. You log in, do whatever you need to do, and that's it.

Cons

Sometimes it crashes, but like any software this is anticipated. No software is perfect but this one come pretty close.

Kristin from Lad Lake Inc.

Human Resource Generalist

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, enjoyed the report writing tools and additional online resources that are offered

Cons

System did a lot of updates which had some issues with our benefit feeds not being sent over timely.

Jessica from Family First Health

excellent payroll system

Pros

Easy system for clocking in and out. Very simple to navigate. I like the how easy it is to request time off and get notification of approval or denial

Naomi from MindBody Medicine

Payroll made easy

Comprehensive, thorough setup wizard. Good selection of payroll-processing tools and customization report.

Pros

The screens are designed to be straightforward and user-friendly, guiding you through each step of the payroll process.

Cons

Has lots of options takes awhile to understand each feature and It can get pricey if you have a lot of employees.

James from Rotator Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Valuable software with some minor bugs

Pros

The product allows streamlined entering of payroll. It is a good software that helps speed up the process within the office.

Cons

Doesn't always allow me to combine all of the staff as we have employees in 5+ states. Finding it difficult to connect with someone to resolve my issues.

Marla from FAMILY Inc

Industry: Philanthropy

I always enjoyed using ADP for our payroll

Pros

ADP is efficient and offers lots of extras to help save time when you have a very large payroll and when it comes time for w-2's

Cons

It does take some training but in a way that is a good thing because then most people can't just go in and do things unless they have had the training.

Dipesh from Northern Illinois University

A perfect payroll application

Pros

I have been ADP user since 8 years now. I like the simplicity of the product. The dashboard gives you idea about the average take home pay and average tax deductions.

Cons

As I have seen, the homepage is a bit big and used less. Adding navigation menu to homepage may help.

Joel from Advanced Quality Plumbing

Easy to use and reliable

Pros

I have very little need to even contact my payroll specialist because I am able to it all online. the systems works reliably and it is easy to teach someone to use. Entering payroll is a breeze. It is also nice for employees to be able to access W-2s online through it.

Cons

Costs seem a little high compared to other companies, but it is not unreasonable. Other than that it does what it says it is going to do.

Mary from DOOR International

ADP Timekeeping/Payroll

Pros

ADP timekeeping and payroll is a streamlined approach for all payroll related process. Clock in/clock out or manually entering time on timecards are both options. Multi-state filing is quick and ADP helps us stay on top of tax changes across the states where we have staff.

Cons

Would be nice to have a dedicated rep after launch. The staff have all been very knowledgeable and resolved issues quickly.

Dave from Husky energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

HR an ADP

Pros

It's really easy to use. I like the graphing structure and that I can get everything needed online.

Cons

I think this software is fairly expensive especially for our size company, but then again it saves our HR department a lot of time.

Dustin from Meridian Financial

Works as expected

Pros

Easy software to use User friendly Accurate Useful reports Very convenient

Cons

I really dont have any cons just make sure you setup the software completely in the beginning to avoid any possibly hangups down the line.

Eric from United Wholesale Mortgage

ADP is known for payroll systems for a reason

Overall this is a great product for any size company.

Pros

Very to the point and easy to use. Online systems were great as well as the ability to pay several different types of employees quick and easy such as 1099, w2, and so on.

Cons

Really nothing other than updates could maybe be streamlined a little bit, seemed to always have an update. Also inputting expenses seems like it should be a little easier.

Taylor from Ohio's Hospice

ADP Streamline Review

Perhaps its lack of pieced of the program our company chose not to purchase but the scheduling piece could use some improvement.

Pros

The app is very user friendly and easy to use. The employees really like it for requesting PTO and viewing their schedules.

Cons

Scheduling tool is a bit complicated and difficult to use. Unless the company purchase the scheduling app piece, staff cannot access the website through from their phone and they must use a desktop or tablet. Apple products are not compatible with the scheduling piece from the website.

Peter from Our Daily Bread Ministries

Industry: Publishing

Dependantly wonderful

Pros

The best customer support is the one you never have to call. ADP Payroll nearly meets this for us, and when we do have to call them, things get resolved quickly. They add features carefully, expanding the platform without causing problems.

Cons

There are complications and misdirection-worded statements when employee try to acquire their W2s that causes confusion, but not access problems.

debbie from Hearing Associates

Good product

Pros

Online availability. Manual checks pay 1099 contractor's file w2 and all payroll reports. Employee access

Cons

Cost was not effective for only 2 employees. Otherwise it does the job. Also rtjink I could gert a better rate for insura nce

Jesse from DataCare Corporation

Gets the Job Done

Pros

Overall, this software gets the job done but I was not made aware if they had mobile support. I did not think this programs usability was as easy as Paylocitys, at least for the features I need.

Cons

The way expenses are entered could be made simpler and the interface takes a little getting used to.

Amanda from Cabot Psychological Services, PLLC

Mixed experience

Pros

Using ADP means I don't have to understand the whole process myself. The interface is attractive and easy to use.

Cons

They're not always the easiest to deal with--just depends on who you get. It would be great to get more than one reminder about running payroll, as that is the hardest part. I did have a bad experience with my representative who misrepresented some of what I needed in my package.

Rahael from OT Kidz

Dependable product!

Overall great and consistent product

Pros

Regular use showed consistency and easy entrance for time and payroll information. Great use in hospital setting with no significant issues.

Cons

Minor training required to use properly, somewhat difficult to correct information entered in error.

Aimee from Computer Software

Easy way to keep track of paychecks

Pros

I used this system years ago. I really liked that it was secure in that employees were required to put in a pass-code to view pay stubs.

Cons

Once you no longer work for a company using this system you are limited to the amount of time you have to pull the records from the system.

Kevin from UCLA

ADP is an easy payroll solution

Pros

ADP made it easy to register, login, and navigate their payroll website. It included everything an employee or employer could want for payroll software

Cons

ADP is lacking analytical tools that would allow managers to trend various data points over time. This type of data would help inform where they spend their time.

Michelle from Sentry Roofing

Payroll

Pros

I like that I can use it on my phone or log in anywhere when I am not at work. I like that the employees have access to their checks

Cons

I wish we could add a check if we forget to add a person instead creating a new payroll, other than that I like it

Malik from Education

Great Payroll Option

Pros

Great payroll option for new and upcoming companies. One of my first options for streamlining our payroll.

Cons

Functionality could be better. Besides that no major problems that could prevent someone from trying out a great product.

Erika from Joseph D. Carney & Associates

Simplify Payroll

Pros

The uploading process is quick and easy and the format is very user-friendly. It has made the payroll process much easier.

Cons

The training on this program is not very good. A free trial is not available and it would be great if it was.

Morgan from ATS OnDemand

Great payroll software for a tema

Pros

I use ADP and I love the interface and capabilities. It is very simple from the user's end and allows for past pay statements as well as current. It very simply breaks down how income is distributed and the log in is very fresh.

Cons

The only con would be that employees can view their pay until the day before they receive it. This may just be for legal reasons but it took us a while to pay changes within the system.

William from SubREADY, Inc.

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

ADP Payroll Software

Pros

Functionality, easy to use and also user friendly. For first time users this may be a good platform to start with.

Cons

I did not have a good experience dealing with the customer service aspect. Sometimes difficult to get on the phone.

Ken from sfdc

Standard Payroll System

Pros

Cons

The design of the payroll system looks very dated and old. There isn't much functionality to access. More graphs and reports to see how different aspects affect take home pay.

Leia from Sports

Great Payroll Option

Pros

I love how this software gives you detail information of your paycheck and keeps records of every pay period. Also allows you to print stubs and other items if you need it.

Cons

It takes a little getting use to and navigating but not a long process

Steve from Mainstyle flooring

EASY TO UNDERSTAND FOR EMPLOYEES

LIKE THE SOFTWARE EASY TO USE

Pros

ALINE CARD FOR EMPLOYEES IS CONVENIENT AND VERY ACCESSIBLE. IT IS DETAILED AND UNDERSTANDABLE IN LAYMAN TERMS FOR EMPLOYEES TO SEE THERE PAY

Sean from california first national bank

Favorite pay roll system

Pros

This is easily the best payroll system I used. It's functionality and ease of use was second to none. I loved the app on my phone too so if I was sick I could clock out from there.

vagdevi from Santander bank

Best software to manage payrolls

Pros

Easy to use and you can quickly access all your paystubs. Compatible with Compurter and mobile devices. Also you can customize your own framework.

Cons

You cannot navigate to salary information but as a employee its easy to access paystubs and download them aswell. Software takes little time to load.

Varun from Pereless Systems

Easy to use payroll platform

Pros

ADP makes it very easy to manage payroll. The interface is very user friendly. A simply login leads to an easy to manage screen that breaks down paychecks and deductions.

Cons

At this time I do not see any cons with ADP. You can check your pay the day before it goes public which is a great benefit.

Janice from PBM

Not a bad product but could be much better with the corrected features.

Pros

Ease of Use Navigation All of the information in one place Company in general HR needs are secondary to payroll

Cons

Cost and not many features Billing cyles Customer Service issues Costs are high - flat rate + a per person, per check amount, with annual increases