Browse Assembled Reviews

Irina from Grammarly

Grammarly's fruitful cooperation with Assembled

Assembled evaluates historical data of the number of contacts to make work volume predictions. This is especially helpful when it comes to tweaking schedules during the holiday season and upcoming campaigns, as well as making hiring projections. Assembled helps our support team distribute the tasks throughout the day to meet company SLAs. We know when we need to be on tickets and when we can schedule team meetings, training, as well as devote time to other projects. There is a clarity of what needs to be done and when yet no pressure over the adherence because Assembled always leaves room for a considerable degree of latitude.

Pros

Assembled built custom features to comply with our needs: - what-if analysis (we play around with different shifts and number of active agents to come up with the best scheduling. When we hire new agents, Assembled helps us identify what shifts we need them in); - GCalendar integration; - productivity score; - custom reports (e.g. staffing requirements during the holiday season, specific schedule recommendations); - Customer Support dashboard; - schedule analytics (we see how many hours are devoted to special tasks, meetings, interviews, etc.); - one-click adjustment of the workload prediction (in case of a campaign, new feature release, etc); On top of that, Assembled is all about the outstanding customer and technical support! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even flew over the Ocean to meet the team and see in their eyes how we use the tool. That’s what I call a personal touch.

Cons

Take the existing backlog into consideration when forecasting the workload. I know that guys are already working on it.

Reasons for Choosing Assembled

Assembled guys are always ready for new challenges and welcome our ideas. Not a single time have I heard: “We cannot do it”. On top of that, they provide outstanding customer support.

Eric from Umbraco A/S

Assembled - Save time, Quality of life and meet a support team that has your back.

The AssembledHq team is a joy to work with, they take request in, updates us when there is something relevant for us and they have a sense of humour.

Pros

That it takes less than 30 mins to structure a full schedule for a team. And if you use the template function they have, you will be able to cut down on the time for about 20 mins.

Cons

The only thing that bothers me is the missing feature of finding the invoices within the platform. The invoice does get send to you, so you can always find it in the email. But you have to write to support if you want to change the invoice email.

Reasons for Switching to Assembled

Well trying to keep a schedule in Google docs is very tough and it takes a long time. Plus it wasn't made to do that kind of thing

Rae from The Farmer's Dog

Pros

honestly what i love most about assembled is the assistance and attention from our rep! -the copy/paste function has made the most difference in ease of use and making things more efficient. looking forward to further developments in efficiency.

Cons

-its very hard to customize things in assembled in an efficient manner. -draging bulk events/pto default in hours//being able to set default hours for requests/approved time off. -customization from user end

Molly from The Farmer's Dog

User friendly program for managers and associates alike!

Streamlined scheduling between channels, office sites and skill/associate level, including WFH and PTO.

Pros

I love the ease of use - It is helpful in sorting by location, level or "skill", channel and more! It helps my Leads maintain coverage across our channels seamlessly, reallocate bandwidth, and share out schedules. It also helps us project for volume against coverage and easily factor in PTO to daily coverage. The integration with Slack is key for our associates who are able to check who else is staffed alongside them on live channels and coordinate accordingly.

Cons

As a newer platform, it is not completely built out to the level of capabilities that some older brands might be (comes with time!) but they are very agile and adaptable.

Reasons for Choosing Assembled

Assembled was more user-friendly and the team was a delight to work with. They have proved to use they are customer-first and are flexible/agile to necessary changes to support their customers.

Response from Assembled

Replied February 2020

Hey Molly, thank you for this insightful review!

Adrien from Stripe

Assembled - Flexible and modern workforce software

The largest problem being solved with Assembled is the ability to see granular details of our staffing at any time and for any site or vendor. Before I would manually compile spreadsheets to get a complete staffing picture but would be lacking details around total headcount and shrinkages. However, with just a few clicks, in Assembled I can quickly see schedule details down to the individual agent for the 1000+ I staff. Without a doubt, Assembled reduces my weekly workload, giving me hours back in my days.

Pros

Assembled really simplifies the complicated task of seeing your staffing across interval and vendor sites. Not only are we able to create/manage internal schedules directly in the tool, but we can also have all of our 1000+ vendor schedules aggregated as well. This is a feature that I have always wanted and have never been able to properly get with other software solutions. Additionally, Assembled is able to integrate into many different systems and allows for a comprehensive "command center" view of real time staffing and queue volumes. Furthermore, the software is able to combine inputs from different systems to provide an easy to read overall view.

Cons

Assembled is a relative newcomer to the Workforce software space and, as expected, doesn’t have every feature of the other long established solutions. However, they have turned this into an advantage by working closely with customers to build out the features they want.

Response from Assembled

Replied March 2020

Hey Adrien, thank you for the thoughtful review! We hope to continue to build features that our customers need. :)

Diego from Looker

A workforce management tool from the future

Pros

Assembled has changed radically the way we do capacity planning in my support department. In the past, we were using sheets but when the team doubled in size, we weren't able to cope with the different changes in our workforce (OOO, breaks, and other considerations) in a timely manner. Assembled helped us thanks to its amazing forecasting, which has proven to be extremely accurate, and how robust the scheduling options are. Now our different GEOs have access to a centralized and up to date picture of what's going on. The tool is easy to use and understand for both admin and agents. Assembled also helped to streamline our PTO request process, making it more efficient, and also our agents can now swap shifts between themselves which have relieved a lot of back and forward communication. We've used also the API to integrate seamlessly with Slack and Zendesk empowering our users immensely. Support is really good and everyone that works in Assembled is super nice and always willing to help. A fantastic piece of software, overall.

Cons

Some glitches in the UI every now and then.

Response from Assembled

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and the feedback! We have a few UI improvements in the works. We'll keep you in the loop as we continue to release improvements. :)

Talal from Looker

A Support Tool for the Future

I rely very heavily on Assembled and its people. The tool offers flexibility in scheduling many people all over the world. It also allows us to optimize our people's hours while looking our for their needs. Most importantly, it lays out numbers and useful charts so we can understand better what's going on there and so we can plan for it more easily. A lot of tools can create schedules, but I don't know of another tool out there that helps plan the operations of a world-class support team.

Pros

Assembled allows us to free up a lot of the time that was previously spent creating schedules and forecasting numbers. We take that time and invest it back in our people who are helping our customers everyday. The forecast is getting more on more accurate, even with something as volatile as live chat. The integrations with Slack, Zendesk, and Google calendar are immensely useful. And the people working at Assembled are some of the best I've worked with.

Cons

The tool is newer, so the UI can be a bit confusing. There's also a bit of a learning curve when you start using it.

Georgs from Umbraco

Quick and simple!

It has been great, Assembled team really cares and are always ready to help. I used to plan the whole month for my team in Google docs and boy oh boy how much time that took, not to mention how often we mixed up days or hours. I can honsetly say that Assembled has turned this whole experience by 180 degrees..in a very very positive way!

Pros

Main benefit is definitely time. I save so much time with simply using templates on monthly basis. It's a simple as clicking the button and voila - it's ready!

Cons

So far I haven't really encountered anything that I could point out. I wouldn't call it a dislike but more of a "feature request" to have a tool that allows you to create the same event for multiple people.

Reasons for Choosing Assembled

I would call it "love from the first sight".. I was looking for a tool that could help me with planning my teams schedule. I needed simple, quick and something that "feels right".. Assembled was the first one I came across and I didn't really feel a need to look at any other tool.

Game Changer For Our CX Team!

Assembled has played an integral role in helping our CX team scale from ~20 to 100+, and it's hard to believe we were working off of google sheets before using this tool. The Assembled team is a joy to work with, and I hope to continue using the tool for many years. It's still early days for the platform but they've already released many new features/functionalities in the 1 year we've used the tool, so I can't wait for what's to come.

Pros

Assembled easily provides our agents visibility on what channels they're staffed to each day and when their breaks are, and team leads can easily make changes to schedules if needed.

Cons

I wish there were an option for changes to be auto-saved! The Assembled team did give a heads-up that clicking the save button was needed to lock in change, but I still overlooked it a few times at first — it's a bit hidden!

Gavin from Google

A powerful tool that's easy to implement and use.

Assembled is giving us better visibility into our staffing. It allows us to quickly reorganise as needed, manage PTO, and plan for peaks and troughs in activity.

Pros

Ease of use. Very intuitive to learn. The team is constantly making improvements and adding features, so the software is getting more useful.

Cons

There could be more systematic documentation. There are articles explaining its use and how to do things, but I would prefer a more organised approach. But the Assembled team are extremely responsive to queries and very helpful.

Jordan from GoFundMe

Industry: Fund-Raising

Assembled is great for workforce management and daily scheduling

We've had a great experience with Assembled. Their team is passionate about workforce management and is rapidly improving their product.

Pros

Assembled helped us reduce hours of manual work each day to prepare for the following days work down to 30 minutes or less. Their algorithms to match agent availability with schedule forecasting helps create a "daily breakdown" that is 90% complete that a human can polish off to finish.

Cons

We haven't used monthly schedule forecasting yet, but plan to in the near future.

Response from Assembled

Replied February 2020

Hey Jordan, thank you for this thoughtful review and we're excited to continue building the product so that you and team can fully utilize the forecasting functionality!

Perfect workforce management tool for a growing team

Excellent support experience with the Assembled team

Pros

Our CX team has grown 5x in size in under a year and Assembled has helped make our growth/scheduling manageable and seamless. It is easy to use for both admins and for regular users to access and view their schedules. It is integrated with Google Calendar, and PTO requests are easy as they are also integrated with our emails to allow for notifications and timely responses. The service levels feature helps with forecasting, is customizable and provides a clear visual of the necessary coverage we need at any given point.

Cons

Would be great if there was a mobile app

Response from Assembled

Replied March 2020

Thank you for this feedback! We're happy to have joined you (and team!) as you've grown and we hear you on needing a mobile app!

Jackie from Casper

Great experience so far!

Our business unit has had somewhat of a pain point in regards to visibility and having one source of truth since we have an off-site call center, but Assembled has provided a centralized solution for forecasting, scheduling, managing time off, real-time analytics, and reporting.

Pros

Assembled's platform is intuitive and easy to learn to use from an admin and user level. The whole Assembled team is super great to work with - very responsive, reasonably flexible, receptive to feedback, and quick to help.

Cons

There are some UI and reporting features that could be improved upon, but I do know that these are on the roadmap of enhancements.

Response from Assembled

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for the fantastic review Jackie! We're excited for the improvements to UI in the coming months. :)

Marco from Casper

Industry: Furniture

Great workforce management product!

Assembled has been great to use. It has helped out team become more efficient.

Pros

I like how it's a one stop shop for all of workforce management needs. It houses our internal forecasts and schedules and uses both of those things to tell us where we might be short staffed. It allows us to make real time decisions when it comes to coverage and allows us to monitor agent's workload.

Cons

The scheduling feature is a bit clunky, but other than that I can't really think of any cons.

Response from Assembled

Replied February 2020

Hey Marco, thanks so much for the glowing review. We hear you about the scheduling flow. We have some improvements coming. I'll keep you abreast of any changes that might make your life easier.

Isaac from Banking

Great software for workforce management

They helped significantly helped us scale at a point where we really struggled. They're great people, building a good product!

Pros

I liked that Assembled enabled us to grow our customer support team from 250 to 1000, without having to grow our workforce management team. It's bulletproof and doesn't break. Their customer support and eye to detail are second to none. Assembled allowed us to build a lot inhouse and integrate it in a smart way with their software, enabling a lot of automation and reducing our time spent on manual tasks.

Cons

It lacks some basic features built in a smart way, like Overtime.

Response from Assembled

Replied March 2020

Hey Isaac, thank you for the positive review! We hear you (about overtime) and we'll keep you in the loop as we rollout improvements/changes to overtime features.

Zach from Helix

Assembled Feedback

We're using it to task our agents with hourly task. It has been very helpful for our entire team to see what everyone is doing and ot prep them for the coming hours.

Pros

Ability to see an overview of hourly tasks by agent.

Cons

When needing to edit a task i.e change the text that has been input, it's kind of sensitive. If you don't edit it the correct way, it closes out of the popup and doesn't save what information you've input. I I also don't like not being able to move tasks up and down on the schedule.

Response from Assembled

Replied February 2020

Hey Zach, first off, thanks so much for the review! Your feedback surrounding "making edits" sounds pretty frustrating! We'll look into this and see if we can't make editing tasks more seamless. :)

Holly from Daily Harvest

Industry: Food Production

A huge upgrade from Google Sheets, and with awesome integrations!

Pros

The integration with G-Calendar is flawless. The reminders to our agents to take their breaks on time is also so great. Soon we'll have another integration with a system called Kustomer that will help us monitor schedule adherence. Once that integration is done, all of our wildest dreams will come true. Can't wait!

Cons

Adding and editing time blocks is a bit clunky to me. I feel like it could be a bit easier. Let's say you have an agent scheduled on phones from 1-3pm but need to add a meeting at 230. You have to delete the entire block of time from 1-3, add back in phones from 1-230, and then the meeting at 230-3. You can't just overwrite what's already there.

Response from Assembled

Replied February 2020

Hey Holly, this feedback surrounding Assembled's scheduling functionality is super helpful. Setting and changing schedules should be seamless. We will followup directly when we have features that might make this specific use case a bit easier!

Kasha from Vend HQ

User Friendly & Easy to Navigate

Pros

Assembled is extremely easy to use and very user-friendly! It makes changing and updating the schedule an easy-breezy task. Really awesome that Assembled can integrate with Zendesk, Google Calendar and Slack! The software has ensured agents are up to date with their schedule and not missing anything. Would highly recommend it!

Cons

Find it extremely difficult to use Assembled on mobile devices - Would love to see a mobile app to use Assembled on or a more user-friendly version for mobile phones!

Ryan from Intercom

Solid product from a great team

Pros

Two things: 1) The team is fantastic and puts a lot of care and personalization into everything they do. Lovely group of people to work with 2) The API is incredibly powerful, giving my team the ability to build custom solutions to solve the meatiest of problems in the scheduling and capacity spaces

Cons

The Intercom integration isn't as strong as I'd like (or as strong as their Zendesk integration) but the team is aware of this and working to make things better, more compatible and robust

Andrew from Vend

Organisation and forecasting done right!

The main benefit I get from Assembled is the ability for the whole team to have visibility on who's doing what and when. It makes it super easy for keeping the whole team organised.

Pros

The software is really easy to use, looks great and doesn't disrupt our support agents. It fits in seamlessly with their day-to-day operations, which is a game changer.

Cons

It would be good to be able to choose which days you can see, rather than being limited to specific weeks, but the team are receptive to feedback and this has already been taken on board!

Sarah from The Farmer's Dog

Newly onboarded client - so far, so good!

Pros

It's a great way to centralize and streamline our processes for scheduling agents across multiple time zones, working days, channels, and roles. It's also great for fielding, tracking and managing PTO requests from a quickly growing team. They're currently working on integrating with our ticketing platform, at which point the forecasting and reporting features are going to be integral in making dynamic staffing decisions in real time so we're always allocating our team's resources effectively.

Cons

I'd like a bit more flexibility with the way PTO requests are received and handled, and recognize that we haven't unlocked the full potential of forecasting/reporting but excited to see that once our integration is complete. Their support team is very receptive to our feedback and feature requests, and are actively working on both of those things so we're looking forward to working closely with them as both our teams grow.

Response from Assembled

Replied March 2020

Hey Sarah, Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! We're excited that we have your contact platform integrated now and will keep you in the loop as we continue to make improvements to time off features. :)

Henry from Care/of

Very easy to use - great product

Really valuable and quick to get up to speed – onboarding was fast.

Pros

Huge impact – scheduling is faster and less error prone.

Cons

Still a newer product so some features haven't been released yet, but team is great at actioning our feedback.