• Pros

• "Easy enough to use which is good for non-techy people. "

• "I like the overall functionality of the service, ease of use and visuals."

• "Ease of use, I can open multiple windows at the same time, great support, nice GUI, good pricing and easy to find invoices, they understand our industry, continuously improves functionality."

• Cons

• "Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc."

• "The ability to make multi week planning. You have to keep switching from week to week. But it's not a big issue. "

• "Employees can't see their own time cards without downloading each person separately. Would be amazing if the employee app could give them their actual punch times. "

Browse Bizimply Reviews

Elaine from Brook Foods

Excellent system for managing labour

System is excellent for managing our time & attendance, a very efficient and handy tool that has saved us time and money over the last number of years.

Pros

I like that the software is constantly being developed and that bizimply listen to our wish lists.

Cons

Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc.

Reasons for Choosing Bizimply

It could talk to our payroll and the cost factor.

September 2016

Alex from Slattery's Pub

September 2016

"Bizimply at Slatterys Pub D4! its our Perfect Productivity Barometer!"

Implemented Bizimply in Dec 2014 and now I could not live without it. From the start it was extremely easy to use and set up and just like any software you get out what you put in. I delegated the scheduling to middle management and concentrated on the employee database, monitoring attendance and productivity and building up a history of daily shifts by logging details once a week. I also used teh employee database to record data from staff revies held every 3/6 months. This historical data which shows sales, hours used and labour costs is now my "Productivity Baramoter" I am able to forecast the revenue and required labour and incentivise my staff to deliver on the optimum Sales Per Labour Hour rate (I now know it) that will deliver the maximum return in the most sustainable way. In our industry we cannot afford to sprint from Monday to Sunday, it's a marathon from January to December!

Pros

Cons

Lack of colour or shift type differentiation

Andy from Follow Leisure Ltd

Industry: Restaurants

Solid but could be better with a few small things

Good customer service but products like Deputy for the little things a bit better IMO.

Pros

Easy enough to use which is good for non-techy people.

Cons

A few annoying small things like if booking a half day off for someone it adds a full day to their holiday allowance.

Emilie from Camile Thai Kitchen

Industry: Restaurants

User friendly & in constant development

Pros

The fact that as an HR/admin all the information of all the various location are accessible in 1 click. most of all I love the fact the tool is in constant development, and always get new features that are actually really useful. Bizimply is not only anymore the tool we use for attendance and scheduling, but helps to manage employees, employee administration and business decision making,

Andrew from Gourmet Food Parlour

Bizimply has given me the control to oversee multiple locations from the palm of my hand.

Pros

Bizimply is so simple to use. The user interface from employee level to director level is so user friendly. The information I need is clearly displayed for me where and when I need it. The support received from the team in Bizimply is second to none and any queries or changes we have asked have been done or are in progress.

Del from Gourmet Food Parlour

An essential part of our business

Pros

Usability - it's simple, clean, and uncomplicated. For me it's all about tracking the labour cost and ensuring that units are on track financially.

Cons

More reports/reporting is an area that could use some focused development. For the most part it's an excellent product, that just needs continual development, like any other.

Dave from Boxty House Ltd.

Good But

Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Cons

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

Richard from The Rising Sun

The Rising Sun

The Roster is major for us. It's so easy to create a roster for all different departments and one press of the button every employee gets an email outlining their working times. Clocking in is so easy. Managing our costs and doing comparisons with other weeks and months Ability to input all vacation days for employees

Pros

Its excellent software really helps us to manage our small hotel. Now the roster is so simple compared to the paper roster we used to use. I get excellent reports.

Cons

Very little perhaps having to make sure we are on the correct week when we change from one category from to another.

Paul from The Lovely Food Company

Awesome Product

We have been using Bizimply for over 2 years across our business and find it to be an exceptional tool that helps us manage our business more effectively. Our restaurants are located across the greater Dublin area, we have a very small management team and use Bizimply not only Daily, but multiple times daily. We no longer bring spread sheets to weekly management meetings, instead we all sit and analyze the business performance based on the information our managers have put on Bizimply. We have used the time management function to reduce our labour cost by 6% over the last 6 months. All stores also use the simple clock in feature on Ipads. Being a multi site company, we have persisnat issues with suppliers, so find the supplier issue function very useful. Because Bizimply can be accessed on our POS Tills, managers and supervisor are spending less time in teh office and more time on the floor with customers. The Bizimply support team are all very helpful when it comes to questions or change requests, and should be commended. We here at The Lovely Food Company are very happy to recommend Bizimply

Response from Bizimply

Replied September 2015

Hi Paul, We are delighted that you are so happy with Bizimply. Its awesome that you have been able to use Bizimply to analyze your business performance and reduce your labour costs. Thank you so much for writing such a great review of our software and staff, we all really appreciate it.

Ant from Acca ltd

Good product

Pros

Much easier now to keep an eye on attendance. Rota’s are much easier to do on this software and love the app.

Cons

The time cards are bit fiddly to understand at first, but I got used to them. I think manual changes done on this area need better highlighting.

Bradley from La Cucina

Customer service review

it has been a positive addition to our business allowing us to pinpoint crucial sales times and effectively manage labor

Pros

I like the overall functionality of the service, ease of use and visuals.

Cons

No ability to run monthly/yearly labor reports

Andy from Bread and Butter Gourmet Market Dublin

September 2015

My Till may hold my cash, but Bizimply holds everything else

We have been using Bizimply in our Food Hall for over a year and find it one of the most important components of our business. We already had IPads in our store because we use them to stream our music and do our stock takes, so moving across to Bizimply cost us nothing. The staff now clock in and out on the Ipads, they also love the employee because there is never issues with rosters or rotas. Our accounts department love the fact that they have real time information on who is on site, and it allows them to close out on payroll at the end of each day instead of weekly as previous. We use the shift diary to predict our future sales and it has also allowed to us identify quieter periods and we now incentivize staff to use leave period in this time slot. The fact that all our HR information including contracts and documents are in one, easy access place is fantastic. We also love that we can manage all issues related to staff performance without the need for a paper trail. We strive hard to create a happy working environment for all our employees and Bizimply helps us to do this. As of one year in, we do not have any cons or issues with the system and would be happy to recommend.

James from Caribou Bars

Great System

We are getting to keep all staff clock ins/outs checked regularly. As I said above, the Customer Service is fantastic.

Pros

I really like this product. Bizimply are a fantastic company and I would highly recommend them. Customer service is excellent and any little issues I had were dealt with promptly. Rep. have been great. It is a great system that we use in our three bars and we will continue to do business with them.

Cons

Nothing to say regarding this. What I have dealt with so far with Bizimply is fantastic.

Reasons for Choosing Bizimply

Bizimply has been in operation since before I started my employment with the company. I will definitely be recommending that we continue to work with Bizimply,

June 2016

Ger from Compu b

June 2016

It has made a real impact on our bottom line costs

Compu B has eight stores across two countries and Bizimply has been genuinely transformational in how we manage these stores. It has delivered more efficient rostering, informative staff communication, trend analysis and it has had a real impact on our bottom line.

Jared from London Cheesemongers

review

Saved us time and consolidated all the information. Helps with budgeting.

Pros

Saves time. Easy to use. Accesable form anywhere

Cons

Only three weeks of posted schedule can be viewed on the app. Shift options are restrictive. Signing in and out on different devices due to starting and finishing in different locations doesn't really work.

Samantha from Dr. Gita Mehrabani

Great app, easy to use

Pros

Very simple to use. Takes a photo as of sign in so people cant sign in and out for each other. Big help in controlling time stealing.

Henry from Made Of dough

Bizimply

Great customer service and good value for money

Pros

Easy to use, saves cost when it comes to payroll

Cons

I think the holiday accrual should tie in with Fourth. In fact it would be nice if it ran payroll with Fourth but I guess that must be comming

zoe from Pioneers uk Ltd

Really effient help and support - so easy to access either the information or speak to a support member who answered quickly and thorough

Pros

simple to use and has helped the business evolve

Cons

could be utilized more by adding extra features

Michael from The Abbey Hotel Dublin

Ease of use

This software has drastically reduced the time and resources that we would have previously devoted to employee time management and payroll. The software and application setup was quick and simple. The customer relationship team was fast, efficient and knowledgeable. Our employee and supervisors, some with barely any computer literacy, have been able to navigate their schedules, manage schedules and use the clock-in system. I have recommended this product to many other people that I speak with in the industry.

Response from Bizimply

Replied August 2015

Hi Michael. Thank you for taking the time to review Bizimply. We are so happy that you and the team are finding it easy to use and setup but more importantly that we are making a difference in reducing time and resources on a daily basis. I really appreciate that you have recommended us to others and hope that we can continue to work with you and your team to make Bizimply even better for you and others. Thanks again from everyone Bizimply.

Shane from The Happy Pear

August 2015

A great time saver and super easy to use

We have recently switched to Bizimply from Elephant Smart Business, as our managers were spending hours each week altering schedules and for me personally payroll was taking up to 5/6 hours to do. We have 4 separate locations in the business and many staff work in more than 1 of these locations, with Bizimply it is so easy to separate the different shifts in different locations. With our previous system it was a nightmare trying to sort out separate departments. The end of day, shift log is such a great tool and something we are finding extremely helpful. Its making communication much better. The opening manager starts the day by reading over yesterdays log and instantly knows how busy the day was and if there were any issues. Payroll is much easier now, as when verifying staffs timecards its all in one place. Scheduled hours..timestation hours....hours paid. We have over 90 staff so that is the only thing slowing me down now :)

Maryanne from Roast Meat & Sandwich Shop

August 2015

Bizimply -> makes it easy for business owners

We are recent customers to using Bizimply. This program makes it easy to organize and effectively run our business remotely. It also takes the mystery out of relying on our staff to properly record their hours worked. The system is user friendly and the staff of Bizimply makes it easy to navigate as a new customer. Our small business will be expanding internationally and we will be using Bizimply at all of our future locations. Genius!

Response from Bizimply

Replied August 2015

Hi Maryanne. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Bizimply. We are delighted to be able to help you and your growing business. When we started Bizimply we wanted to be able to help businesses of all sizes to simply and easily manage their workforce on a daily basis. Especially small businesses with big ambitions, like Roast, and we can't wait to be with you every step of the way. Thanks again from everyone at Bizimply.

Steward from Percy French Hotel

Save time and money

Pros

You can upload timesheets direct to payroll

Cons

Staff to request holidays or days off on the app or clock in/out pad

July 2016

Viv from Woodmans Construction Ltd

July 2016

Great Find!

I was asked to source a way of keeping track of the guys on site and found this app, we had a demo, like what we saw and they then took all our information and did a tailored demo for us which sold us the product.

Pros

Easy to use once you get used to it and we can tailor it a little to meet our requirements and a reasonable price to get it on every site on the ipads.

Cons

It doesn't do things as 'globally' as we would like but having said that they are looking into tweaking it for us.

naoimh from Golden Discs Group Ltd

a very positive experience. Was an easy decision to choose bizimply for our time & attendance needs

reduction of paperwork. Having staff details all in one place. easier communication with branch managers

Pros

easy to use. great customer support with lots of communication from staff in bizimply. Its constantly been updated with new features!

Cons

cant think of too much really. I am looking forward to the holiday accrual feature to be set up.Some staff not happy with the photo feature but understand its necessary and photos kept safe.

Ciaran from COPPINGER ROW

SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY!1

I can't speak highly enough about this operating system. We were using a clock in/ clock out finger print machine for years but this just took it to the next level. The back office on the software makes scheduling a walk in the park. Setting targets and monitoring costs on a daily/hourly basis. Input your HR info easy, keep records of any holidays issues. Its all cloud based so you can look at it from anywhere. I have trained up our head chef and 3 supervisors and they have found the interface/ operating system very usual friendly. Technical support is live and any question I have asked was answered within minutes. They adapted the software to suit problems that we were having. I would highly recommend this software to anyone looking to get a simple solution to what can be complicated issues.

September 2015

conchur from MCCP, Six Nations (Brussels) & Fish n Chips SRO (Prague)

September 2015

really good at what it does

As a sign in- sign out system itbis excellent, also for shared employees when doing schedules Really useful having all employee info accessible on cloud Great shift reporting system and same for suppliers, equipment, and employee issues. Good to pre calculate forecasted salaries. Cons include: Even though it can forecast and has all the info it won't calculate salaries and needs to be further adapted on excel sheets when the system should be able to provide. Not enough access levels, should be more adaptable in so far as giving a person different access levels as 3 aren't enough meaning some lower level managers have too much info and higher up managers not enough.

March 2015

Gaby from EAT Club

March 2015

Nothing but Ease!

Pros

The scheduling software has been so helpful in projecting the labor costs we were going to occur. The ease of setting it up and the daily use has made my managers' lives so much simpler than working with an Excel spreadsheet. The team at Bizimply has been nothing but helpful! They are very knowledgable and just downright fun to work with.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product. There's definitely nothing I can say bad about Bizimply.

Yuka from Pygmalion Bar and Restaurant

excellent!

I wish we had found out about Bizimply sooner! With this software, everything you need to manage your business and staff is in one place. Customer support is brilliant, and our reps are there anytime we need them for training or support. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Response from Bizimply

Replied September 2015

Hi Yuka, Thank you so much for your kind review of Bizimply. We are delighted to be helping you with the management of your business and team and we hope to maintain the standards of customer support which you have come to expect from us. Thank you again from everyone here at Bizimply.

Joe from Ronald McDonald House

September 2015

Ronald McDonald House Charity use Bizimply to manage all of our volunteers and staff schedules.

At the Ronald McDonald House we use Bizimply to schedule and manage our 40+ volunteers. The system is very easy to use and also allows us to capture the amount of volunteers hours by day and department which we are required to log weekly. We no longer have clip boards being filled out and then transferring over to excel sheets etc. The system has been embraced by all and they find it so easy to use. it is also great for uploading training and legal documents.

SHARON from Hook and Ladder

Holidays carried forward 2018

Pros

very simple to use, saves me lots of time

Cons

have to adjust individual employees, would be great to be able to select all

Peter from Blend & Batch

September 2015

Don't look any further for employee scheduling

We've been using this staff scheduling software/app for approx 2 months. It's fantastic. So easy to use and understand, no glitches or restrictions, they have thought of everything. I couldn't recommend it enough. Plus their customer service is flawless. Thanks to the makers and team at bizimply for making my scheduling and time keeping (20 employees) a breeze. Looking forward to the new updates that are due for release soon.

Margaret from Bread & Butter Gourmet Market

Great product that means I can be in 10 places at once

We have been using Bizimply here in our store for a while and find it as important as our till systems. It allows us to see real time information on sales, issues and developments at our site without actually being on site. The ability to see who is clocked in on site, on our phones is a great addition. Special mention to the help desk team for brightening up our day each time we call

Aimee from Captain Americas

September 2015

Amazing - wouldn't go without it

Extremely user friendly, excellent customer service, constantly adapting to our own specific requirements, all managers and G.M's give 10/10. Even though it is relatively new to the team and some members of our team are not as computer friendly as others, we can't imagine functioning without it now. Thank you Bizimply :)

Declan from Goldenpages

September 2015

Quick and simple solution, staff like it!

5 minutes to install, no training, plug and play solution. Our old PC system often had staff waiting for warm up, connections etc and was frustrating to them especially on the rush out time. This solution was tested for a week and the HR department bought in because of the ease of use and speed of roll out.

Sean from Rub smokehouse

Verry good easy

Pros are the system is easy to use Cons are Not being Abel to see spend per area at end of week in cash value Not having system in place for bank account Ni number In the staff app can we get this to show hrs work for the full month so they can cheack there hrs from home ?

Jacqui from China Sichuan

Industry: Restaurants

Does what it says it will do

Quicker and more accurate payroll processing

Pros

Extremely user friendly all staff made the adjustment to new software very quickly. This was very important for us.

Cons

The format of two weekly reports, I have to cut and paste the two weeks side by side. Otherwise I don't see a day by day hours only the total on both days.... ie 2 Mondays..... etc

Fred from Nano Nagle Place

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Very easy and brilliant

More time for other work.

Pros

It is free for charities! It is super easy to use and it does some of the heavy lifting. Emails are automatically send and if you make changes it only send to employees you made changes to.

Declan from Caffreys Irish Bar

Bizimply at Caffrey's

We at Caffrey's have found Bizimply very easy to use, and it has greatly improved the communication between staff and also improved the punctuality of the staff all in all Bizimply is a very useful and helpful tool and has helped us a lot

Liam from Bizimply

Sharon from The Murray Pub Group

Bizimply = Easy, User Friendly

Very Easy to install, use and set up. Staff are amazing and always on the end of the phone to help in every way they can its a brilliant software

Ros from Brown Hound Bakery

Great system

User friendly, great customer service

Pros

Ease of use & ability to simply access information required for business.

Cons

Public holiday entitlement calculations would help greatly. Bizimply have advised its available soon.

Katie from Pygmalion

Brilliant System

Software is great!! Really helpful in many aspects of our business