What are Bizimply users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Bizimply software through verified user reviews

• icon"Extremely user friendly all staff made the adjustment to new software very quickly. This was very important for us."
  • icon"I like the overall functionality of the service, ease of use and visuals."
  • icon"Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location."
  • icon"I can't think of anything I don't like about the product."
  • icon"Wifi drops sometimes and loses times and clock in for ataff."
  • icon"The format of two weekly reports, I have to cut and paste the two weeks side by side. Otherwise I don't see a day by day hours only the total on both days."

Browse all Bizimply Reviews

• Have you used Bizimply and would like to share your experience with others?

Pawel

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

May 2022

Comprehensive.

Elaine

Excellent system for managing labour

System is excellent for managing our time & attendance, a very efficient and handy tool that has saved us time and money over the last number of years.

Pros

I like that the software is constantly being developed and that bizimply listen to our wish lists.

Cons

Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc.

Reasons for choosing Bizimply

It could talk to our payroll and the cost factor.

Neil

Great tool for labour tracking!

From initial conversation through to us now using the service over a year, Bizimply have been great. Responsive, innovative and capable of building a package to suit our needs. Couldn't fault their efforts so far

Pros

Simple, easy installation and set up and very effective labour management tool

Cons

None- so far I have found all functionality to fit our needs

Reasons for choosing Bizimply

Competitive pricing and better functionality for our business needs

Reasons for switching to Bizimply

Bizimply had better features and was less expensive

Alex

September 2016

"Bizimply at Slatterys Pub D4! its our Perfect Productivity Barometer!"

Implemented Bizimply in Dec 2014 and now I could not live without it. From the start it was extremely easy to use and set up and just like any software you get out what you put in. I delegated the scheduling to middle management and concentrated on the employee database, monitoring attendance and productivity and building up a history of daily shifts by logging details once a week. I also used teh employee database to record data from staff revies held every 3/6 months. This historical data which shows sales, hours used and labour costs is now my "Productivity Baramoter" I am able to forecast the revenue and required labour and incentivise my staff to deliver on the optimum Sales Per Labour Hour rate (I now know it) that will deliver the maximum return in the most sustainable way. In our industry we cannot afford to sprint from Monday to Sunday, it's a marathon from January to December!

Pros

Ease of use, I can open multiple windows at the same time, great support, nice GUI, good pricing and easy to find invoices, they understand our industry, continuously improves functionality.

Cons

Lack of colour or shift type differentiation

Jennine

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

You have cancelled my account before my paid date of the 15th Novemeber!!

Very unhappy atm

Pros

Schedule is very visual otherwise the rest of the software is rather dated compared to Breathe

Cons

Customer service is questionable. Very unhappy that you have deleted my account before the end date of the 15th November 2021.

Melissa

Industry: Food Production

Customer Service Excellent

Very good overall so far, i am a new user

Pros

How fast the help was received took only a few minutes for someone to answer my query

Cons

n/a

Pawel

February 2022

Comprehensive.

I like it. It is good value for money. It has much more applications than just workforce management.

Pros

It is quite comprehensive. It can be your one workforce managing tool. You can upload all employee documents in to someone's file. It allows to create checklists and follow the progress.

Cons

Pretty confusing labor cost analysis. Forecasting your labor cost is pretty challenging.

Competitive price.

Response from Bizimply

Hi Pawel, Thank you very much for your review. We love to hear feedback and we will definitely take that on board! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying our product- Bizimply.

Replied February 2022

Feedback for HRIS Capabilities

It's great having the roster and scheduling functions in the same place as the employee details and for the HRIS; I completely see the appeal. I understand that the HR side of things is still quite new for Bizimply to be offering, and I'm aware that there's a lot more learning and development happening slowly behind the scenes for continuous improvement down the line. From my perspective however, it's really lacking on the HRIS side of things and I struggle to make it work for me in my role in an efficient, comprehensive way. I do however want to note that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I've dealt with on occasion, has been exceedingly helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Response time is good. The chat function and couple of other calls I've had in past months with Customer Reps have also been good; and they've been honest about where the system is at in terms of HR shortcomings, which I appreicate.

Pros

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & Ops Team like the functionality of the scheduling features within Bizimply, and for that, on a weekly basis, it's fantastic and been a great tool! Accessibility to the team, and ease for management on this piece is critical and working well.

Cons

The reporting features and employee profile. I came into my role managing HR at the end of 2020, and the decision to migrate from the in-use HR Info System to Bizimply was already well underway (we'd been using Bizimply already for some time, but only and just for the scheduling/roster). I know it's a work in progress, but I'm shocked at how bare bones the employee profile is, and how inflexible certain fields, etc. It's not good enough, frankly, for our HRIS so now I've had to build and am tracking a number of complex Excel spreadsheets to ensure I'm capturing and updating relevant employees pieces. For the reporting, it's just super bare bones. There's no ability to build your own reports; what's available is super basic and again, isn't allowing me as the person managing people for the company, to easily pull reports I would want. So it's more extra work outside of the system.

Reasons for choosing Bizimply

The decision was based largely from an Ops perspective - just to house everything together. I wasn't part of the decision making process.

Reasons for switching to Bizimply

To keep our HRIS as part of the cost and connected to the schedule being done in Bizimply.

Eimear

Bizimply Review

Liz is always on hand to help when required- very efficent. She has taken all queries and suggestion on board and has implemented some of these alredy which really benefit the company.

Pros

The timecard managment is great- managers can approve their teams hours and payroll can directly pull this information. You can see at a glance what colleagues are present in what location on a daily basis. Great reminders about training required, up & coming anniversary's etc.

Cons

Leaver dates cannot be added until after the coleague leaves.

Hook & Ladder

Exceptionally smooth and easy

Pros

Ease of use, growth, consistent updates, customer service ( or really the lack of need for customer service) Overview dashboard, employee ease of use

Cons

Zero. Company constantly improving and adding

Reasons for choosing Bizimply

I think it was from friendliness of staff at an industry event

Bizimply has given me the control to oversee multiple locations from the palm of my hand.

Pros

Bizimply is so simple to use. The user interface from employee level to director level is so user friendly. The information I need is clearly displayed for me where and when I need it. The support received from the team in Bizimply is second to none and any queries or changes we have asked have been done or are in progress.

susan

Central to operating the business

Pros

Employee time recording clocking functionality essential for the daily and weekly operations of the business and payroll.

Cons

I find it has gotten slower the more functionality it gets, when you adjust hours on the schedule it is noticeably slower than it was.

Del

An essential part of our business

Pros

Usability - it's simple, clean, and uncomplicated. For me it's all about tracking the labour cost and ensuring that units are on track financially.

Cons

More reports/reporting is an area that could use some focused development. For the most part it's an excellent product, that just needs continual development, like any other.

Orna

Industry: Food Production

User friendly system - easy time station and additional hr support software

Great customer service and very easy to use system. Training was great and follow ups were very helpful too. System looks good and makes it easier to manage staff hours, confirm that breaks were taken and even allows payroll to be processed remotely from the office as needed.

Pros

The product suits our business well. The time station is very easy to use both for staff and management. Payroll is so much easier to process and we have a lot of additional information logged eg staff breaks which was harder to capture when we were paper based. It is easy to manage and there is always support available when needed.

Cons

The transfer to our thesaurus payroll system is not flawless so it doesn't save me quite as much time as I had hoped.

Reasons for choosing Bizimply

We had tried a basic time clock system that was difficult to operate so opted to choose Bizimply as it is adaptable to our business needs and includes training and excellent support.

Dave

Good But

Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Cons

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

Elli

Review from Food Creations

The benefits would be the easiness of creating the schedule and being able to copy certain hours from previous schedules and having all the payroll informaiton completed for us

Pros

The main product is extremely easy to use and implement into our daily routine. The staff can easily clock in and out from their own phone and the GPS feature helps us ensure that all employees are in the building when doing so. The set up was really straight forward and had a thorough run through of the whole product from a Team Member through Zoom which was really helpful as I was able to ask any questions straight away! The information that the product gives is really beneficial as it saves us having to count up all employee hours and work out rates of pay and overall wages to send to our accountant as all this information is already done for us through Bizimply.

Cons

The thing that could be improved is that if an employees shift was changed once the schedule was published is that the employee could get a notification telling them what their shift has been changed to.

Richard

The Rising Sun

The Roster is major for us. It's so easy to create a roster for all different departments and one press of the button every employee gets an email outlining their working times. Clocking in is so easy. Managing our costs and doing comparisons with other weeks and months Ability to input all vacation days for employees

Pros

Its excellent software really helps us to manage our small hotel. Now the roster is so simple compared to the paper roster we used to use. I get excellent reports.

Cons

Very little perhaps having to make sure we are on the correct week when we change from one category from to another.

Joan

February 2022

Life’s too short for manual recording…..

Very good and efficient. Louise has been in contact to check in very frequently and was very nice to deal with.

Pros

Everything can be scheduled so swiftly and with a few clicks of a button. Easy and clear communication between management and staff without any hassle of arranging meetings etc

Cons

Maybe a reminder alert to staff to check in and out? That’s the one issue we encountered at the beginning, staff forgetting to clock in and out. It doesn’t take long to become a habit though….

Response from Bizimply

Hi Joan, thank you very much for your feedback we will definitely take that on board! We are so glad you are enjoying our product!

Replied March 2022

Time used: Free Trial

September 2015

Awesome Product

We have been using Bizimply for over 2 years across our business and find it to be an exceptional tool that helps us manage our business more effectively. Our restaurants are located across the greater Dublin area, we have a very small management team and use Bizimply not only Daily, but multiple times daily. We no longer bring spread sheets to weekly management meetings, instead we all sit and analyze the business performance based on the information our managers have put on Bizimply. We have used the time management function to reduce our labour cost by 6% over the last 6 months. All stores also use the simple clock in feature on Ipads. Being a multi site company, we have persisnat issues with suppliers, so find the supplier issue function very useful. Because Bizimply can be accessed on our POS Tills, managers and supervisor are spending less time in teh office and more time on the floor with customers. The Bizimply support team are all very helpful when it comes to questions or change requests, and should be commended. We here at The Lovely Food Company are very happy to recommend Bizimply

Response from Bizimply

Hi Paul, We are delighted that you are so happy with Bizimply. Its awesome that you have been able to use Bizimply to analyze your business performance and reduce your labour costs. Thank you so much for writing such a great review of our software and staff, we all really appreciate it.

Replied September 2015

Tadhg

Honest feedback

Good positive experience only issue I have is response times from support. Email and chat feature are too slow. I would prefer a quick phone call to get instant resolution.

Pros

The scheduling, time clock, holiday tracking etc are excellent features. Happy the system has saved us time and made our schedule of easier. We now have accurate payroll as a result.

Cons

Support is slow when I’m on the system I need instant support. Often I have needed support but it can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to get a response or longer. By this time I have moved off the task and onto something else. Phone support would be a great bonus.

Reasons for switching to Bizimply

Open to error very manual.

Emilie

Industry: Restaurants

User friendly & in constant development

Pros

The fact that as an HR/admin all the information of all the various location are accessible in 1 click. most of all I love the fact the tool is in constant development, and always get new features that are actually really useful. Bizimply is not only anymore the tool we use for attendance and scheduling, but helps to manage employees, employee administration and business decision making,

Magdalena

I found that easy to manage,

Pros

Helpful on Daily bases, weekly schedules, to run business everyday.

Cons

Schedules sometimes work very slow but still cannot imagine to do it old way on excel etc.

Andy

Industry: Restaurants

Solid but could be better with a few small things

Good customer service but products like Deputy for the little things a bit better IMO.

Pros

Easy enough to use which is good for non-techy people.

Cons

A few annoying small things like if booking a half day off for someone it adds a full day to their holiday allowance.

Bradley

Customer service review

it has been a positive addition to our business allowing us to pinpoint crucial sales times and effectively manage labor

Pros

I like the overall functionality of the service, ease of use and visuals.

Cons

No ability to run monthly/yearly labor reports

Andy

Time used: Free Trial

September 2015

My Till may hold my cash, but Bizimply holds everything else

We have been using Bizimply in our Food Hall for over a year and find it one of the most important components of our business. We already had IPads in our store because we use them to stream our music and do our stock takes, so moving across to Bizimply cost us nothing. The staff now clock in and out on the Ipads, they also love the employee because there is never issues with rosters or rotas. Our accounts department love the fact that they have real time information on who is on site, and it allows them to close out on payroll at the end of each day instead of weekly as previous. We use the shift diary to predict our future sales and it has also allowed to us identify quieter periods and we now incentivize staff to use leave period in this time slot. The fact that all our HR information including contracts and documents are in one, easy access place is fantastic. We also love that we can manage all issues related to staff performance without the need for a paper trail. We strive hard to create a happy working environment for all our employees and Bizimply helps us to do this. As of one year in, we do not have any cons or issues with the system and would be happy to recommend.

Bizimply