Bonusly Reviews

4.8

1,470 Reviews

1,204

• icon"Integration with Slack is great for our organization. Appreciate that everyone can participate and that the rewards offer something for everyone."
  • icon"It's amazing to see how much everyone wants to acknowledge and appreciate other coworkers and the interface is wonderful."
  • icon"Can see the rewards, give and receive points. Also one can use it for vouchers or earn money, one can even easily send someone few points to reward themselves."
  • icon"At this point I have not run across any issues, that I am unhappy with."
  • icon"I dislike how you have to select one of the preset hashtags in your comment."
  • icon"No real downside other than your firm pays for the service."

Browse all Bonusly Reviews

• Have you used Bonusly and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,466 reviews

Eric

Company size: 1,001 - 5,000 employees

Bonusly makes me feel valued

Jeanine

May 2022

Bonusly rewards!

I get the chance to hear from my employees how the business can be improved in all aspects.

Pros

●Rewards you for your time. ●Accepts real answers and you have to be completely honeet about it. ●individual attention. ●Easy to use.

Cons

●Sometimes you do not qualify ●sometimes you are in the middle of a survey and u get kicked out.

Jared

Zero Admin Overhead Employee Recogntion Platform

Feed the tool money and watch your employees gift eachother points and build report and teamwork. This one is a no-brainer for companies looking to bring in a no-nonsense way of generating a bonus program.

Pros

Ease of Use: Bonusly is the pinnacle of set it and forget it. Their environment is so self sustaining for the users inside it there is basically never any need for administrative input beyond adding new people in! Specifically redemption for employees - its completely handled between Bonusly and the end user claiming their points. With a wide selection of redemption options, everyone is happy!

Cons

Bonusly could probably do to work on some additional features for those that want to do more advanced rewarding programs. Tie-in to other platforms and reporting/monitoring could use work.

Reasons for choosing Bonusly

Again, the administrative overhead item is a big deal for us. We're a lean team and we just don't have the manager time day-to-day to support something like Crewhu. They've got a more complex and therefore flexible tool, no doubt! But the time and energy necessary to get it working even close to as smoothly as Bonusly is not worth the marginal gains.

Response from Bonusly

Hi Jared! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our product team for their consideration. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Replied September 2019

September 2022

Employee Happiness Meter redefined

Employee recognition. We use bonusly with over 90% usage across the year. Have been using it employee recognition and also award employees across the year for fun friday activities, monthly quarterly and yearly awards. Birthday, Annual company recognition and gifting and so much,

Pros

Easy integration with existing tools, we used slack to integrate. Easy setup and get started in no time. Simple and clean onboarding process. Amazing and very extensivereward catalogs, across the world,including charity and donations. Amazing dashboarding and analytics.

Cons

it will be better to have more customization like rebranding it based on company design. Custom domain.

Reasons for choosing Bonusly

Easy to use. Integrations. Decent user fees. No hassle in payment configuration.

Srikavi

September 2022

Bonusly keeps the team connected

Okay

Pros

I like the fact that it gives me reminders on mail if I miss any occasions like birthdays or anniversaries. Using it is pretty easy and customisable.

Cons

The interface could be more interactive, the analytics report could give me more information as an admin

Darrik

July 2022

A new way to encourage and capture positive feedback

Bonusly has been a game changer for the org in terms of giving and receiving feedback. We have become more feedback-oriented and have a lot more tangible data to work with. I have anecdotally seen employee engagement increase as they get recognized from their peers.

Pros

I love that we can formalize the feedback process, whereas before it was not incentivized and didn't hold much tangible weight. Giving/receiving points now has meaning and can be converted into real rewards. It's particularly encouraged a lot of peer-to-peer recognition whereas before we used Bonusly, this was spotty at best. Performance reviews benefit greatly from this tool as well. I can go in and grab all feedback I've received and put it into my packet. I can do the same for those that I manage.

Cons

We have to use hashtags in our posts and the options are pretty limited. Not a big issue, but having to use a hashtag diminishes the point and power of those specific hashtags.

Taunya

Industry: Warehousing

Bonusly is Great

Pros

We have employees across multiple different department. It is a great way to see those departments working together. I also like to see departments completely projects together. Love having Gifs to add to the posts as well.

Cons

I wish their was like a supervisor calculator. So I can easily implement how many additional points to give for Supervisors/Team Leads/Head of Departments based off of how many employees are grouped to them.

Jessi

March 2022

Over a Year with Bonus.Ly - Never Looked Back!

Pros

Easy to use, cost efficient, and very engaging for our team!

Cons

N/A - there is nothing we don’t like. Rarely when we do have an issue, I am able to resolve it with a CSR in less than a few hours!

Bonusly encourage employees

Pros

Leadership is about leading and encouraging team members to improve. Bonusly is a great tool for directing team members, rewarding them, and helping them to be recognized by other team members.

Cons

Everything is very good about Bonusly. There is nothing negative about Bonusly.

Serge

August 2022

Great tool for culture and team building

Overall the experience is great and our staff enjoy the feedback from their peers. The rewards are appreciated and widely consumed.

Pros

peer-to-peer recognition is one of the best ways to build a healthy culture in the team

Cons

The integration with Teams seems to drop off every now and then.

Pricing

Joy

August 2022

Easy to implement, manage and use recognition tool

Bonusly has allowed us to bring a fun and easy way to recognize each other and the rewards available offer something for everyone.

Pros

Our company enjoys how easy the platform has been to implement and manage on a daily basis.

Cons

Billing/invoicing could be improved. For some charges we receive an invoice via email, others we have to look through billing records online.

Chevy

June 2022

Bonusly

Overall, I'd say the tool works. It works as a great way to reward and recognize employees, by both managers and peers. The price tag can be a little scary, but I believe the results are more than enough to justify the cost.

Pros

The idea is genius and I've seen actual results from it. It's easy to use, transparent to others in the organization, and, best of all, gives the recipient real life rewards.

Cons

The catalog of what rewards are available can be limiting, but never a big problem for my team. The tool itself tends to be a little expensive, but I think that can be offset by a noticeable increase in employee satisfaction.

Flóra

August 2022

A great tool for recognition

A great tool for recognition, I would recommend it for other HR professionals as well. Maybe better for smaller organizations.

Pros

Bonus.ly is a great alternative to boosten your employee experience and feedback culture. Our employees like to use it a lot. It is not an oldschool HR software and it makes recognition fun.

Cons

There is nothing we don't like about it, there could be more option in the analytics part (but this is only for admin reasons).

nirupa

June 2022

Such a good platform to appreciate your peers

I can instantly gratify someone's hard work and likewise. At the end of the day, it's a nice treat for one to just cash out their Bonusly tacos and get something they like. Bonusly also does a good job reminding life events like birthdays, anniversaries etc!

Pros

Peer recognition is the biggest win from this application. In a world of remote work where one cannot personally thank their peers, Bonusly makes it so easy and interactive to thank someone for their contributions!

Cons

None so far. I can pretty much do everything i want so far

Kaitlin

Easy and fun tool to use for internal recognition

I would recommend to other companies as a great way to provide recognition and appreciation internally. Helps boost morale and bring attention to positive contributions to the organization.

Pros

Easy to use and able to incorporate company values when providing recognition to team members. Great incentive to provide positive feedback and be able to leverage your own achievements for gifts or donations to good causes.

Cons

No negative features that I can think of. Biggest hurdle is incorporating the tool in your day-to-day so you don't forget to use your allotted allowance each month.

Response from Bonusly

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been an easy way to incorporate company values, share positive feedback with the team, and donate your hard earned points to charities to give back! When it comes to integrating Bonusly with your day to day tools we offer several different integration options to make using Bonusly easy! Please reach out to your Bonusly administrators to encourage the use of an integration or have them contact our support team at support@bonus.ly to learn more! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Replied April 2021

Show Your Appreciation to Colleagues

Overall I have an amazing experience using Bonusly. I would recommend organizations adopt it as a great solution for employees to engage with one another. I've worked at companies that try to build their own employee-to-employee recognition platforms and they never seemed to be used. Bonusly makes it simple to let employees connect with each other by showing appreciation.

Pros

Bonusly provides a great way to show appreciation to colleagues. It's a simply way to say you are grateful for the help they provided. Being able to choose the amount of points sent to a team member and feedback for why they deserve the points is amazing. Then, other team members can always add-on points as well. We've had colleagues collaborate together to build larger pools of points, then donate them to charity. It's an easy way to contribute into a large impact even when you only have a small amount of points.

Cons

The only improvement I would have would be for the emails that inform of points being sent should include a running total in the footer. It seems as though some emails contain the information and others do not. I would prefer to have this on every email.

Response from Bonusly

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has provided a great way to show your appreciation to your team and has encouraged collaborating for charity! When it comes to our email notifications, we would love to hear your thoughts on how to improve! Please send your feedback to support@bonus.ly so that we can learn more! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Replied December 2020

Jourdan

August 2022

Bonusly has been a great addition to our work culture!

I have had a great experience with Bonusly. I love it as a manager to recognize peer and employee efforts but I also love receiving points myself! It encourages team work and positivity within the company!

Pros

The ease of use, ability to easily purch.ase the rewards. The software has boosted the team work at the company and people feel more recognized for their efforts

Cons

Nothing, I think the product is fantastic and I dont have anything negative to report.

Eid

Industry: Security and Investigations

July 2022

to support

Perhaps the large number of papers and the multiplicity of sources of verification, even though you are a former customer, this must be taken into account

Pros

It reaches everyone easily and easily to what is required. It is a very important personal assistant and easily and easily controls the coordination of the work of all employees and the ease of scheduling salaries and vacations

Cons

It is not very available in the Middle East besides it is absolutely scrutinized a lot of the time

May 2022

Bonusly is the ultimate engament tool to increase motivation in your team

Pros

I like how bonusly notifies using email Integrations with Slack works awesome Having the change to give points using your phone is fantastic

Cons

The gif catalog is limited and the options to redeem rewards are limited too

Dennis

March 2022

Bonusly

Bonusly helps put a company-wide and very visible action to backing up our commitment to our employees as valued members of the Ellucian community.

Pros

It is easy to use and fully supports our employee-first ethos as a company.

Cons

No complaints. Everything about the product is conducive to encouraging its use.

Rimjhim

Recognising our colleagues made easy and valueable

Too good and can easily redeem it points into vouchers and gift cards

Pros

One can easily recognise for anothers effort and to colleague by sharing bonusly points and motivate them

Cons

Shared bonusly information could have been kept secret in some extent as others might feel favouritism

Response from Bonusly

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been an excellent way to motivate and recognize your hard working team members! When it comes to public recognition, being recognized where everyone can have visibility is what encourages motivation and enables other team members to add onto the recognition! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Replied April 2021

Mehul

Best Recognition Software

Simply amazing!

Pros

Very good denomination & ratio to redeem on Amazon, Flipkart, MMT & Nike. Simple interface to give, manage & redeem points. Lets users add GIFs to the recognition post.

Cons

Very less categories to redeem the points.

Tracey Ann

August 2022

Earn Bonuses and Get Recognized!

Pros

Too often employees are not recognized or most of rewarded for their successes on the job. With Bonusly, its super easy for peers and managers to recognize your input. And the best part is that you can redeem your points for digital gift cards among other options.

Cons

I would be nicer if bonus points could rollover to the following month.

Daisy

February 2022

Bonusly Review

If I had my own organization or school, I would definitely use Bonusly to strengthen school culture and build strong relationships.

Pros

This is by far the best product to increase community building and positive relationships among peers. The ability to redeem the points for cash or gift cards is amazing!

Cons

There are GIFs that can be added when recognizing a colleague. I noticed that they are the same ones. I think it needs to be updated.

Jon

Great product for motivating employees

Overall, really like how this program is set up. I have found since implementing it that employees are becoming completive and working as a time in the hopes of getting more rewards and recognition. It has also made management more responsive to behaviors we deem to be positive, meaning rewarding those who are working hard quickly. Highly recommend this program to motivate and reward hard working employees. Definitely keeps them trying hard.

Pros

I really appreciate being able to reach out directly to my employees from anywhere to offer them recognition and motivation for their hard work. I also use this as a way to monitor the performance of the employees in real time.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is perhaps the ability to change the way rewards are presented on the dashboard so that you can use values that may provide more or less insight into the amounts awarded. Sometimes I would like to limit people seeing totals vs incidents of the rewards given.

Response from Bonusly

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been an excellent way to motivate and recognize your hard working team members! We are always working to improve our platform for our users and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts when it comes to our rewards catalog! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Replied March 2021