Branch Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I like the GIFs I feel like it connects with younger generations."
  • icon"This software is one of the best applications in managing shifts and hours for employees."
  • icon"Using Branch has been great for me. The main thing that I like is how it allows me to get an advance if needed."
  • icon"My last concern is that there is no online chat for customer service. By the time most people get off which is at 5:00 and then get home around 6:00 the banks are already closed."
  • icon"The only downside is that I didn’t know about it sooner."

Browse all Branch Reviews

• Have you used Branch and would like to share your experience with others?

Opeyemi

branch messenger review

Pros

The update interval for this app is way frequent and actually fixes things. I work with a bunch of friends and with branch messenger, it is much easier to schedule and update our calendar to our taste. Effectiveness has never been this easy and cheap as now, there is no need to have a squabble with anyone over who was meant to do what and at what time, they all constantly get reminded and everyone gets on easy. The upcoming schedule notification is great, the chatroom is just right for sharing information and the news feed is perfect for broadcast messages.

Cons

Branch simply glitches and that's just about everything i hate about it. Sometimes when trying to make a post, branch puts you off with a response about how your post can not be published at the moment, then, you make the post again in an effort to get your aim achieved and then voila, you've got duplicate posts to your name. This is something that needs to be fixed asap.

Swati

June 2022

Efficient and free service to stay connected with employees.

My overall experience with Branch has been phenomenal. The UI is simple and easy to use, high adoption rates throughout my team. Branch is better than other HRMS tools because its seamless integration allows even non tech savvy people to easily use the mobile application.

Pros

I found Branch to be very useful while managing field staff. and their requirements. From tracking their working hours, payroll and leaves, Branch's features also let employees ask for advances by linking their bank accounts with the system and choose repayment method too.

Cons

When employees are working in remote areas, and there are network issues then there are glitches in receiving messages as they utilize mobile data and not the network's SMS service.

SHENEA

Love it

It was very easy to use. Loved it alot to use to use it.

Pros

Every feature on this software I like . It was very very easy to learn how to use it didn't take long

Cons

There wasn't nothing I didn't like inlikedd everything about it. Very good software to use lol very easy

Kaycee

November 2022

Branch

Pros

All the features and Everything are easy and fast to use.

Cons

Nothing. I like everything about the software

Melissa

Industry: Supermarkets

Last resort banking app

When i needed help, Branch actually helped. If you were given key information before having to make a choice & terms weren't so high & constantly changing it wouldn't be such a bad banking app.

Pros

I was in a pinch & just needed a little financial help to get me through until payday & luckily the branch app came through. I was approved a day or so after applying & after they confirmed my employment & banking status.

Cons

The approved pay advance you'd be offered wasn't always the same & sometimes it was nothing at all even. While they kept up-to-date with each account they hold back key info people needing an advance would need to make their decision.

Reasons for switching to Branch

Pay advance available with Branch but not with chime

Betsy

Branch Messenger has always been easy and convenient to use.

Pros

I love that all you have to do is post the picture of the schedule and it will automatically list all the people working that day and it alerts everyone automatically. I think it is extremely convenient and I never miss a shift this way.

Cons

I don't think that there is a lot to dislike about Branch Messenger. Whenever I had issues with the app, customer support always got back to me quickly. I think that there is this one glitch when I look at the picture schedule and go back, the bottom tab that lets me navigate disappears so I have to exit out of the app and restart.

Nitya

August 2022

Payroll Management has been a breeze with Branch

Pros

In order to improve financial wellness, Branch offer an innovative platform. There was no problem with the onboarding process and the user experience has been excellent so far. Branch allow me to take out money before I receive my Salary.

Cons

In my experience with Branch so far hasn’t let me to dislike anything about it, so far.

April

February 2022

Great app

My overall experience with this has been wonderful and I love it

Pros

I love the fact that I can add other accounts to this software and that it always easy to use

Cons

There not a thing I don’t like about this software becuz it has gotten best with time

Brett

Industry: Restaurants

Needs some improvement with functionality

Overall, I think it can be a really helpful software. A few changes would need to happen for this to occur.

Pros

I like the overall idea of the software and it helps connect employees together for scheduling issues and to communicate. It’s also good to keep up with my schedule and finances all in the same place.

Cons

I tried to get a advance and i had trouble connecting my bank as well as many other people I talked too. Customer service was quick to respond, but the issue is still not resolved.

Shanice

May 2022

Best App So Far

I loved the app it gave me peace of mind on payday knowing that I was able to borrow as much of my paycheck before hand saved my life .

Pros

I like that in able to borrow money before I get my pay check through my employer. the fact they give you other saving options outside of your company as well.

Cons

I dont like the fact that you can only use the service if its offered through your employer of I could use this with any job it would be great.

Vanessa

Always easy to use and great for checking your schedule and staying organized.

Pros

That it's easily accessible from my phone at all time and it gives the option to message your coworkers. The messaging option makes getting a shift covered very easy to do.

Cons

Nothing. It's been great, there are very little issues with the app and I've yet to have an issue. Schedule has always been accessible so I love it.

Jessica

September 2022

Pros

We just started trying this out as an option for employee pay. It's nice that they can get some money ahead of time if they need something extra before pay day comes.

Cons

So far we really like it, the app does have some issues sometimes, but I think that's true of any app and it will be figured out.

Octavius

Very good program to interact with employer and employees and stay up to date.

Pros

I don't have to save anything to know when I work next and I can easily message my supervisor and other fellow colleagues workers about help at work or needing a cover or change. It also helps keep up to date with things I may not know of at work that are posted for me to be able to know what's going on.

Cody

September 2022

Branch payment platform is decent

Pros

The product is easy to use with built in notifications about waiting for payments and other important news.

Cons

No known transfer fees unlike other payment platforms, rates tend to be higher

Elizabeth

June 2022

Branch app works well

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. They also added a feature to make it easy to transfer money to another bank.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides. It does everything an online bank should do.

Heather

April 2022

Branch

Pros

I like having access to my account 24/7.

Cons

The customer service and their limitations on what they do could use some improvement.

Amber

Branch helps me not be so stressed about paychecks!

Overall very helpful for people who are living paycheck to paycheck and need access to their money sooner than they would get paid normally. Really love that they also send you a debit card so you can use them just like you would a bank. Super easy and makes my life a little less stressful.

Pros

I really love the fact that I can get my paycheck a few days earlier than normal if needed. There are some weeks where my bills just fall on the wrong days and getting my paycheck sooner helps me be able to pay them. Also having no overdraft fees is a pretty neat feature as well. My old bank would charge me $30 even if I overdrafted by just $1. Not being charged if I overdraft by a little bit is a lifesaver.

Cons

There is no login required every time I open it. Not the worst feature but having to remember to log out every time I use it so no one else can just open it up is a little bit of a hassle. All my other financial apps automatically log me out.

Reasons for switching to Branch

Liked the idea of getting my paycheck sooner than normal.

Charles

Wonderfully easy

Pros

Ease of scheduling, ease of trading shifts, just all around makes scheduling and viewing your schedule great fast and easy

Diane

September 2022

User friendly, easy to navigate.

Makes tracking deposit activity very easy.

Pros

The product is easy to use and makes accessing direct payment activity a breeze.

Cons

I can think of no cons at this time as the software works as expected.

Alexis