• Pros

• "Easy to use, very intuitive, and great customer support when needed."

• "I love how simple and easy to use it is. The email templates really help me in the daily routines and the communication with the team inside Breezy is amazing!"

• "Easy to use, visually appealing, great functions to streamline the process."

• Cons

• "Sometime it has some small, inconsequential hiccups (some glitch here and there) but it's already an excellent software"

• "I think onboarding us to the platform could have been more hands-on. There's a lot of features to sort through, which we eventually worked through, but more training and walkghroughs could be good."

• "Mobile apps are good (and useful) but don't have full functionality yet."

Browse Breezy Reviews

Ilan from Universal Quantum

Industry: Computer Hardware

Very happy customer

Very positive.

Pros

We selected BreezyHR for the nice balance of a) modern, clean, easy-to-use UX, b) affordable price range, c) decent level of functionality, d) ability to run high-quality structured hiring (including reducing unconscious bias). We've been very pleased on most fronts.

Cons

My minor complaints are there are a couple user flows that aren't intuitive. One or two bugs. One of two things you can't customize without fully clicking through. Oh and also the hours of customer service are US based, whereas we're in UK

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

The reasons already stated. Mix of good price, and good UX (better than most), with good feature set.

Elisha from Elisha Walter Independent Recruiter/TOP Recruitment

Breezy is a Breeze!

I was having to host a great deal of candidate information including resumes in my own computer memory. I am happy to have a cloud to keep this information securely and free up space on my computer. I am able to search for candidates that match job descriptions that I am searching for better than in other platforms I have used due to the tagging feature. I am able to organize candidates well and visually see what kind of pool I have at my disposal, who is working on certain positions.

Pros

I have not yet been able to utilize all of the features of this product since I am a team of one and use the free version, but I can say that it has been very helpful to me in the recruitment process. I love the organization of it and the options that I would utilize if I did have a team. I look to add a paid subscription in the future to implement to communication feature of texting and scheduling. I used both of those features in the free trial and found it so much easier to communicate directly through the platform instead of using 3 different tools to text, email and schedule with candidates.

Cons

The least valued feature I have discovered thus far is that when I set up a position, I have to give it a number and sometimes cannot remember what number I used on the last position I put in. It would be nice if there was an automated feature that automatically gives a new job the next number under a category such as nursing. Another feature that has been of concern at times is that when I go into a candidate record initially to make changes in their profile and then go to escape the profile, the changes I made disappear and I have to go back and change them again. This only happens on the first attempt. The problem seems to have improved.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

As I stated before, I have found Breezy to be efficient where JobAdder was not.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

I was using JobAdder with another company I was retained by. As far as I know, they continue to use JobAdder. I used it for at least 1.5 years. I have found Breezy to be efficient where Job Adder was not.

Amy from Avenue Talent Partners

They've Only Just Begun

The foundation of the tool is there and it's been an overall really good experience. It's a young company with a bright road ahead. They've recently made updates that needed to happen and I appreciate the ability to share what's missing, ask questions and have interaction with a human within a relatively reasonable time frame. I love being able to easily move people through stages, make changes to a req, the system etc easily. There aren't too many "things" to do to bog down the process. There are still some kinks to iron out with duplicates, consolidation of contacts/associating them with other jobs in a better way, their messaging system (bcc, titling, when someone responds with others on the message to carry over...), being able to work through lists of people without the previous resume carrying over (little things that can make workflow more efficient). Keep up the good work team Breezy!

Pros

ease of use, adding a new job is easy, love the automatic import features

Cons

There is no real de-dupe process, flag or step in place that creates a TON of confusion. Name searching is clunky. Emailing is clunky (why does an old email title carry through, where is bcc, when someone responds and includes another person why can't that carry over). The breezy chrome extension doesn't automatically carry emails over/find emails - that would be really cool.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied November 2016

Hi Amy ¿ Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review of Breezy! As you know, we're always up for more ways to make your recruiting easier, so we'll be reaching out to you personally to see what we can do to get you to that "really cool" point :). It's awesome customers like you that spur the best ideas, so high fives for you from all of us here at Breezy!

Syahadah from Telekom Malaysia

Manage recruiting process effectively

Managing all the recruiting and hiring process in one place has help me and team to effectively manage it. Recruiting process is not suitable to be done manually anymore, and we really dependent on Brezzy to help with the automation of the candidate applying process.

Pros

Promoting and advertising for a job opening to Breezy job board is very simple and easy to do. Keeping track on candidate application using the candidate management is very effective as it will produce a report and analytics for all the candidate data that has applying for the position.

Cons

Breezy is full of bugs and the report generated are not always reliable as some of the current data is not counted on the report which make the insight from the report very different with our own data. There are also no option to archive candidate data in the software storage for future reference.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Breezy is inexpensive and has everything that we need for our hiring process needs.

Caroline from RFG Advisory

Game Changer!

It has been really easy! I have looked into a number of other ATS systems and could never justify the expense. The price of Breezy is fantastic for what we get out of it!

Pros

I love having everything in one place - job posting, resumes, email communication, notes, scheduling, and video interview capability. I also love the questionnaires and the ability to tag a candidate with specific certifications (or disqualify them) based on their answers.

Cons

The video interview can be glitchy. Some hiring managers (our Dir of Tech to be specific) cannot get it to work. Sometimes I can only see the candidate sometimes I see the candidate in 2 windows and myself. But overall, I love being able to have their resume side by side with their video.

Price

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

We didn't get great candidates with Zip Recruiter. I found it difficult to organize candidates.

Julianne from Grove Collaborative

High Volume Recruiting Company using Breezy

The support from the team is wonderful. Super fast response and resolution time. Very helpful on any needs we have had so far.

Pros

This is very easy to use and track high volume recruitment. I would like to use more features such as offer letters and onboarding. I do not use the reporting feature that much so far but will soon.

Cons

The Hiring Managers have to toggle from the candidate resume and the Interview Guide. They would prefer to have the ability to have the Interview Guide and Scorecard up while also looking at the resume. This multi-window approach would make it easier to take notes during the interview more seamlessly.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Breezy came in conjunction with the support of the Korn Ferry team who was engaged to execute our Recruiting needs while we were understaffed.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

We needed to have Indeed candidates appear immediately with a "quick apply" candidate experience. We have high volume needs and did not want to upload from Indeed.

Emil from AEP Talent

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to use but expensive

I liked it and it help us very much during our starting phaze of our business.

Pros

I liked the kanban interface when handling the candidates as well as the ease of creating and using templates for automation. I also liked the jobboard integrations.

Cons

The brackets of pricing was a bit to expensive. As soon as you start getting serious with your business it gets quite expensive compared to similar products where all features are already included.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Easier to use and we could kick off with a bootstrapped pricing model fast and easy

Iryna from Equally Talent, Inc

Great ATS for smaller teams

Great customer service, easy to subscribe and use

Pros

It's very convenient to use, and it's not that expensive for a small business or startup

Cons

Probably, integration with Linkedin - but I don't need this feature right now anyway

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Greenhouse was too expensive and works better for bigger companies

Marco from Pensa

Easy set up, great support, right feature set

The support has been very very good. I always get the answer I am looking for and over a short period of time I feel I understand the software suite.

Pros

This has every feature I need and nothing I don't. It was easy to setup, and when I was stuck, there is really helpful support. What I need to focus on is hiring, not learning new software. This was up and ready in a day and we were recruiting on the next day.

Cons

For me, it's exactly what I need. Some may want more bells and whistles, but I prefer less. Less to learn, less to break and easier UI. Some automation seems risky to me and prone to bugs and quirks, so I prefer more manual emails.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Simplicity, functionality, modern UI, ease of workflow.

Product was sunsetted.

Ivana from Abound Paraplanning

Execllent recruiting tool

It’s a great tool! Their customer service is great and they are super quick to respond to any questions and solve any issues. It has made my recruiting job a lot more fun and it has has helped me simplify the process.

Pros

It has helped me simplify recruiting and do away with spreadsheets. It is very user-friendly and makes recruiting super easy. It’s very easy to keep track of email correspondence with the candidates.

Cons

There aren’t any cons really. It would be great if the free plan had a bit more features.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

There was a free plan because we usually have only one role advertised at a time

jim from Harvest Media Ministry

Comprehensive and easy to use

very happy with Breezy. We had over 1000 views and almost 50 applicants. We found our candidate within 2 months of using the service

Pros

Ease and advertising our position across several platforms. organization system for tracking contact with applicants

Cons

none really. we've used another platform before for several applicants. this platform offered us so much more at less the expense

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

expense and so many more services offered through Breezy

Noel from Diaz Fontanez Group

Comprehensive ATS, incredible price.

We just implemented it, but it has simplified a lot of our processes.

Pros

It encompasses most of what we employ during our recruitment process, from sourcing to closing for a pretty low price compared to the competition.

Cons

Some options missing for recruitment agencies, such as having a video chat with a wait room instead of multiple links.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

The ability to add unlimited users for a static price.

Matthew from Infinite Ranges

You WILL ask yourselves "How did we survive without this?"

I will TRY to make this brief as there is WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS to go on about here. The VALUE proposition is massive. Speed of service AND the ability to EXPEDITE decision making by our internal and client teams.... that goes BEYOND a simple ROI calc and becomes a "Ease of Doing Business" - OCM style metric. Candidates ARE our customers. The C-sat scores we get, and the RELATIONSHIPS we are building with applicants who evolve into candidates.... has been transformative at every level for our clients. Our CLIENTS are blown away by the workflows, the consistent communications, and again.... the SPEED at which culture aligned, technically over qualified, motivated people are coming to them for final interviews ready to start.

Pros

The 3 biggest pieces of BREEZY that are CRITICAL to our business: 1st - speed of service 2nd - reduction of tools 3rd - centralization of communication SPEED OF SERVICE The ability to integrate with SLACK allowing us to reply to applicants with templates AND actually have dialogs when they become candidates was paramount to ensure positive candidate experiences. The BULK of HR/Recruitment engagements are canned, heartless replies - and Millenial "ghosting" style messaging. REDUCTION OF TOOLS The APIs for integration to our search and listing platforms AND the robust communication tools enable us to ALL use BREEZY as a "close to one stop" shop. We STILL need to post feeds and set up listing accounts AND we are pointing them ALL to BREEZY. The Google and HIRETUAL integrations are phenomenal. COMMUNICATIONS Internally having our conversations AND externally scheduling and engaging the candidates ALL IN ONE PLACE. NO MORE EMAIL CLUTTER. NO MORE BACK AND FORTH EXCUSES. Just a SINGLE source of TRUTH holding us ALL accountable to the candidate and each other.

Cons

Because we use BREEZY a MINIMUM of like 3 hours of our day - AND - it is in the cloud - there CAN be some slow times. These slow times have NOTHING to do with BREEZY and EVERYTHING to do with normal Internet traffic times. The Breezy DevOps teams are always working on new features, and SUPER responsive to requests. We have made several and will make more, AND YET, out of the "cloud" box - there is nothing to really state as a CON. I would advise against their Video Calling at this time - coming from my background at Cisco Systems - I am hyper partial to WebEx and Zoom calls. Breezy team are working on evolving the calendaring and video calling components though.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

We formed our business with Breezy at the core.

Vicki from Innovative Outsourcing

BEST Customer Service, MOST RESPONSIVE Team

100% satisfied. This entire company has a "can-do" attitude. No challenge is brushed off as not important. Everyone at Breezy seems to work as a team with each customer being the central focus. This is just so very unique, and it makes the entire process feel like you have a very smart expert right at the desk next to you. Creative, brilliant people, those Breezy folk are!

Pros

Fabulous on-demand customer care is always there to answer questions and take input on feature enhancements. They CARE! So UNIQUE in the software industry.

Cons

Breezy is best suited for a small to medium-sized business doing in-house recruiting. We are a boutique recruiting firm, and while the system works like a charm, we need to also interface with a proposal system and a CRM, and that is not how it is intended.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

We originally looked at just using Breezy as a front end to Bullhorn, but then with all the features Breezy added, it made sense to just completely switch to Breezy.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

At first, because of the ability to do questionnaires and video responses which our previous enterprise solution did not offer. Then the customer service and they way Breezy has continued to add features, this has just enhanced our experience.

Rory from Positively Partners

Fantastic product, especially for the price

Breezy seems to do a very good job with distributing the job postings and generating candidates. The user interface is very intuitive and there's a ton of built-in functionality such as questionnaires, interview/meeting scheduling, electronic signatures and more.

Pros

Virtually all of the functionality you would come to expect from an ATS can be found in Breezy and at a price much lower than some of the leading competitors.

Cons

They can't provide an SSL certificate if you use your own subdomain (e.g. careers.yoursite.com) so it is not delivered via HTTPS (you'd have to use the default URL, which would be something like your-site.breezy.hr instead), and not everything as configurable as I'd like (e.g. user roles). There's also very limited custom reporting, but the standard reports are nice at least.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Breezy offered the best combination of price and functionality that best met our clients' needs.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Cost was a major factor in deciding to switch, and Breezy offered much of the same functionality at a fraction of the price. Taleo is certainly more robust and configurable, but that's not always a good thing, nor is it always necessary (or helpful when you have a small team).

June 2016

Scott from Predictable Hire

June 2016

Great easy ATS

I tried Breezy HR after stumbling upon them in Product Hunt, and I'm glad I did. I used to use Workable at a former employer, but I was starting my own recruiting company and wanted to start off with a solid free trial. Workable offers one, but Breezy offers a completely free posting forever, so we figured we could start with that! We quickly got some applicants, and found the process with adding people from LinkedIn and moving them through the pipeline to be very easy. Support is also readily available, and the prices are better than for Workable. As the tiers go up and we needed larger and larger amounts of job postings, Breezy HR stays much more affordable than Workable, and as far as I'm concerned it's basically the same product. The tagging of people, managing them through the pipeline, taking notes on them etc are all essentially the same. I can't really remember using anything differently in Workable, but to be fair I haven't used it in a year or so.

Pros

I like how simple it is to syndicate out to dozens of job boards. That's the main purpose for us, and it works pretty well. It also has a nice and easy to use Kanban interface which we have grown used to from our opportunities and task pages. I also really like their Chrome extension which allows us to easily add someone to Breezy from LinkedIn. Somehow Workable doesn't offer this, and it's a life saver in terms of monitoring who you messaged and who you didn't.

Cons

The support is a little lacking, but not in the quality. They use Intercom and I learned from Outreach.io when they switched from the Live Chat interface to support tickets that they had found live chat actually slows interactions for support. I found this to be true with Breezy as I ask a question, they get back at some point later when I'm not there, then I answer much later etc etc. It's a lot of back and forth that's very slow, and I think support tickets would help manage this better than a live chat where it's easy to ask really quick questions and go back and forth for awhile. My only other gripe is integration. I'm making the leap to SFDC, and Breezy only seems to integrate with things via Zapier. Workable is the same. It's not a deal breaker, but a nice SFDC integration would be amazing since we're already paying for the software. I have been looking at alternative ATS's that sync with SFDC just to make my life easier.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied June 2016

Thanks Scott. Great to be working with you.

Tate from Green Ride

An ATS that doesn't make you hate hiring

I tried, implemented, and used Breezy to hire. It helps hiring teams be more synchronized, helps the company look good to prospective candidates, and makes the process very seamless. While the UI and the workflow has been odd at times, they do improve often and are VERY helpful to respond to feedback and requests. It's easy to use for teams where technical competency varies, and I deeply appreciate that.

Pros

Breezy has the most features for the money, without question.

Cons

The UI has some obvious growing pains, especially in workflows and the automation processes.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

The amount of features you get for the price is second to none. The basic packages come with better features than the competition's higher level offerings; such as automation and calendar tools. On top of that Breezy sales and support were very easy to work with, didn't try to act like we're a billion dollar company with deep pockets, and were never pushy.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Bamboo is A LOT of money for generally the same product. Breezy isn't a full HR tool, but it's way easier to deploy, makes HR manager's job easy, and really allows the team to contribute. Oh, and I've never had pushy reps try and upsell me. Bamboo reps are PUSHY.

Michele from Construction Force Services

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent ATS -flezible and easy to use!

Our greatest challenge in implementing an ATS was getting all of our recruiters on board with utilizing it as the sole means of candidate tracking. Other systems that we tried never suited our needs well enough to get our team working cohesively and dedicated to one system. Breezy has been a real boon to our recruitment

Pros

The best part of Breezy is that it can be used by our recruiters either according to how they prefer to approach their work or by how the team decides. It's so easy to learn and to customize

Cons

I want to be able to delete old positions

Price

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

We weren't able customize other ATS enough to suit our needs. The biggest issue however was cost. Breezy fits our budget and is customizable to our business

Asif from Digital Ellipsis

Amazing HRMS, We Love It!

We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that we’ve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.   Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process. A simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.  Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Pros

Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page. Candidate Profiling becomes easy Easy to learn and use. Timesaver Full Life-Cycle HR management

Cons

Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Great product and great service!

Poor technical support

Loreen from Time Doctor.com

Breezy as helpful hiring tool

Overall, it is still user friendly. Automation features especially for emails and questionnaires provide ease and seamless process. New hiring managers can easily navigate through it without much orientation.

Pros

Able to customize the pipelines to suit our needs. Scheduler for interviews is helpful especially with the recent integration to Zoom. Reports/Analytics lead us to take proactive actions in our hiring strategies.

Cons

Some features would be most helpful if implemented like: Locations to drill down to specific region/cities. Right now, we are stuck with choosing a country . If we want to cover a region, we can't tick multiple countries. Also specifying in the Activity reports when a job is actually activated and when it is closed. It is not among the current reports. This is very helpful to track the Fill in rate for a job. Another thing is maybe providing another time option for video recording and not just limit it to 1 minute.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Features and automations are better

Shikha from ApTask

Easy Peasy-let's go along with Breezy

My overall experience with Breezy has been great so far. It collaborates all the winning features of the recruitment cycle requirement and present it on a single platform. The flow of a candidate through different phases is smooth, simple, and easy to navigate for all the users. It has helped in creating a more interactive relationship with the applicants.

Pros

Breezy HR is a recruitment tool for all kinds of businesses. Its framework is based on the most important aspects of recruitment cycle, designed in a perfect manner to provide a miraculous experience to the Talent Hunter. It has a strong visual customization wherein you can see a candidate’s profile moving from being in the selected board to feedback and then depending upon the feedback, it goes to qualified/disqualified category. You can customize the entire process at each step. It is an extremely helpful tool for a recruiter when you are working on different kind roles as it helps in customization of the information received from applicants as per needs. The tech support team is easy to reach via chat option on the portal. The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I cannot think of cons with reference to the features and functionality of the product but it may seem expensive if there too many postings in a month so there is increment in the fees. It can be little expensive for a startup. However, overall it is worth it.

Bradley from Partnerhero

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Recruitment is a Breeze with BreezyHR

So far, so good. I really like Breezy for my hiring needs and it is a step above what we previously used. Hiring used to be a much more complicated task before BreezyHR came along.

Pros

The company I work with recently made the switch to BreezyHR about a year ago for our recruitment needs. have to say that it is a one-stop-shop for anything you would need to accomplish while in "hiring mode". The amount of features that it has makes this once daunting process a breeze in comparison to similar products. Some of the best features included are the ability to keep your conversations about potential candidates within that profile, send emails to the candidate directly from Breezy so everyone is in the loop and even schedule remote interviews if needed. I also like that you are able to create categories and subcategories for incoming applications and arrange them in a way that best suits you and your needs. Breezy also allows potential candidates to upload more than a CV or resume. You can add customizable pre-screening questions or assessments to your application process and even request a video introduction, which is very helpful in the outsourcing world. Following an interview, Breezy also allows you and your team to leave a scorecard from the interview, which is a big plus, instead of taking your own handwritten notes or in some spreadsheet.

Cons

It can be glitchy at times, but nothing too serious or I have not had any major setbacks while using this software.

Mary from Ladder Now

Breezy is a Breeze!

Breezy has exceeded my expectations, especially when I needed to move quickly.

Pros

1. Set up was super easy. 2. Customer support is amazing; they are super responsive and thorough; willing to find new solutions 3. UI is modern and a breeze to use

Cons

The only improvement that I would like to see is the ability to edit the job from the Pipeline screen.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

I chose Breezy because their reviews were good, and honestly, they were super responsive when I asked for a demo. They provided a demo same day, gave me a free trial, and checked in appropriately to make sure I got the functionality I needed.

Functionality and customer service

Joe from Paper Culture

Overall Breezy has really streamlined our hiring process and cut our admin time down considerably.

We used to manage our seasonal hiring through gmail and spreadsheets, so it's much easier now to go through the process, leaving us more time in our day!

Pros

The ability to not only have email templates but to automate the sending of them with placeholders for the position and candidate name is a great feature. The visual pipeline is great, and being able to change a candidate's status from multiple access points makes it really easy to move candidates through the pipeline without actually having to go back to that view every time. The layout is simple, but the customization is powerful, so we were really able to customize the process so we are doing the same things we used to do through email, just much faster.

Cons

The meeting scheduling didn't work for us, and we ended up using a service called Calendly for setting up interviews since they allow us to provide one link and let the interviewee choose any available date, versus us having to offer specific dates, which takes up more time and makes the scheduling management more complicated. But since that process is outside of breezy, there is the extra step of then moving them through the pipeline. It would be nice if Breezy could have the option of letting the candidate choose from any available time, so we don't have to manually choose a time, then they could be automatically moved through the pipeline when they schedule. The handling of repeat applicants is also not as intuitive as we'd like. Even when an applicant applies with the same email address, they show up as a separate profile. We've had the problem where if someone applies through indeed and we move them into breezy, the email is different so there's no way to know right away if they are a repeat. Also, we hire a seasonal team every year, so we'd love a way to flag people who come back, especially if we didn't hire them in the past. We tend to not hire people we've rejected, so we want to make sure we don't bring them in for an interview

Tiffany from Senior1Care

GREAT!

The initial demo was not have that typical "sale" feeling. Signing-up for the free trial was very easy and once I decided to use the service officially, it was truly a few clicks (I was able to pay online with a credit card). And, when I have had a question, their online chat service has been great - very responsive!

Pros

After Google Hire ended their services, I was searching online for a replacement and came across Breezy - what a great transition! I wanted an ATS system that allows me to easily access and search applicants, communicate via email templates, and move applicants easily through a hiring pipeline - Breezy does all that and more. And, I am able to sync my postings onto job boards (Indeed, Glassdoor and more) easily.

Cons

Nothing, truly.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Breezy had all the functions I needed and was at an affordable cost.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Google Hire is discontinuing its service in 2020 - I wanted an ATS system that was easy to use and affordable for my smaller family-owned business

Roland from ioet.com

A great choice for the entire recruitment lifecycle

We adopted Breezy when it was fairly new and built our recruitment process around it. It does an amazing job of importing resumes, automating internal chat about the candidate, automating email communications with the candidate, and building custom forms/questionnaires for candidates to complete. The entire recruiting team uses it to promote our company's openings and organize our processing of candidates. We selected Breezy instead of using a tool that is built into our HR platform. If we used that tool some things would be a lot easier (such as onboarding) but what Breezy offers is so much better we care less about that aspect. Since we have to process 10-20-more candidates for every one we hire it makes sense to use a tool that is really good at those tasks. Breezy helps us make sure we spend most of our time reviewing the best candidates while treating everyone with respect.

Pros

Rich feature set; especially given the cost. The pipeline customization and management features are great.

Cons

Sometimes the UI has been a bit ahead of what works well on various browsers and some tools have not worked well at all. However lately everything seems to be good.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied December 2016

Hi Roland - What a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it - your kind words help us steer forward, and we appreciate your honesty, as well. Here's to more happy hiring! :) - Breezy Team

Bruno from ORO Health Inc.

It gets out of the way to do the real job: helping you recruit the best

I am delighted. I've used a lot of those as a recruiter. As a pure "recruiter" user some times, and also as an admin now. And this is the best I ever found. It really succeed in making a complicated process and human interaction in a manageable seamless experience. Kudos to the team, I still marvel unto how it works well (for me, maybe it's just my taste?)

Pros

It is very logical in its basic flow. The customization is great and allows you to tweak it to your needs, while still making it easy to use. It is really focussed and lowering the time you need to feed it info and allows you to focus on the candidates and their status/answers. The integrations are also great to use your current tools (Office360, Google Suite) to avoid having to manage different calendars and specialized emails account. It really allows for a small team to do a lot, efficiently. The Email and Scheduling templates really are a life saviours.

Ease of use. Modern UI. Streamlined defaults

Vicki from Innovative Outsourcing

The excellent user interface makes BreezyHR a recuiter's dream and a tech manager's perfect solution

Pros

Let's face it. Recruiting is now all about managing data. A firehose of candidates needs to be filtered down to the very best qualified, so utilizing recruiters' time most effectively means we need an intuitive tool that can easily be customized. BreezyHR is the perfect solution. Now we don't have to change the way we recruit to fit our ATS. BreezyHR is the only solution where we can customize the information we collect from applicants, and then review that information in a way that saves time. This means our candidates can become employees even faster than ever because of BreezyHR. Aside from amazing user interface and customization ability, their tech support is the finest. If we ever have a question about how a feature works, or how we can use existing features to achieve our goal, we simply click the little chat bubble, and within minutes, our BreezyHR staff person is right there with an answer. When there is something we want that the program isn't designed to do, their answer is always positive. "Great idea. We will look into that and get back to you." From the moment our recruiters began using BreezyHR, they were sold! I don't think we could pry it out of their hands now.

Cons

Handling applicant data in groups, like moving everyone in one pipeline stage to another, or sending an entire group of applicants in a pipeline stage a mass email is not a feature. We would also like any applicants to go through a filter and be marked if they are already in a "pool" so we know that they are an applicant we have previously interviewed or reviewed. Right now, there is no way to know if someone who applies for one job has previously applied and/or been scored or interviewed for another one of our positions.

Haley from Avid4 Adventure

Meeting our Seasonal Hiring needs

So far we've had a great run with Breezy. We have to do hire over 500 seasonal employees in a 5 month time frame, and Breezy helps us to stay organized. Managing the pipeline is incredibly easy, and visible; it's easy to tell where our bottle necks are or how efficiently our hiring process is going. It's also incredibly easy to teach new users how use. We started with Breezy as a newer company, and they have been good at listening to and implementing our feedback to fit our needs. I also appreciate how they keep users up to date with new features as they become available. Also- the way they manage pricing per opening versus per hire works for us as a seasonal company!

Pros

The pipeline function is incredibly visible- easy to move people through the stages or to another position.

Cons

I don't like how you have to assign a set pipeline and set questionnaire. I feel like that should be completely customizable within each open position. Seems redundant to have to have a position, then assign a questionnaire or pipeline which may be unique to that position.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied November 2016

Hi Haley - Thank you for your Breezy review! We're super-pleased to hear how we've helped you hire with ease and visibility. And I have good news for you! You CAN customize the pipelines and the questionnaires assigned to each open position! We'll reach out to you in-app, but feel free to give us an email holler at support (at) breezyhr .com if you've got more questions about it. Thanks again, and happy hiring!

Rick from Wyld

Flexible Cost Effective Productivity Tool

Friendly, excellent. They make me feel part of the team.

Pros

Breezy is a flexible tool that is intuitive and robust at a cost that makes it hard to beat.

Cons

Some small formatting problems with some templates.

Better functionality

Better functionality

Mike from Andolini's LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Simple Hiring Portal done right

It's been good, they said they would replace google hire easily and simply and they did and its a better product.

Pros

When google hire shuttered, we wanted an effective and simple solution my staff wouldn't have to take a course in to "get". Breezy lives up to its name. It can be as minimal or as robust as you want and their pricing tiers reflect that. Many other solutions we're automatically tied to a lot of solutions an entry level employee would never want or abide by, additionally, they cost 3 times more. Breezy bypassed all that and got us to where we want to be.

Cons

Once the staff is logged in, they can use Single Sign-on, i wish it was more intuitive but I think it will fix itself.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

price, service, and intro demo

they were closing

Semih from Picus Cyber Security

Semih's basic review

I'm satisfied with the product. Sometimes I need help both for my colleagues and myself, then I find help pages and customer support engineers. Thank you!

Pros

- cool design friendly UI/UX - fast response tool - easy to organize both candidate and recruiters' communication, e-mailing, calendar. - looking recruitment on kanban board - awesome

Cons

- you cannot merge same candidate in the tool, same candidate can apply multiple times with different e-mail address. - many bugs (I encountered in every detail. i.e.after disqualification of a candidate remains in applied section, after adding document and saving templates, system still can send the e-mail without document) briefly test team should focus on every item. - design for safari login page

job change

January 2016

January 2016

Great for startups

When hired to help build out the first startup I worked for, I needed an affordable and scalable option to track candidates in. I found BreezyHR back when it was "Nimble" and fell in love with it's Trello-like appeal. It is built for collaboration between the recruiter and hiring manager as well as very easy progression from whichever stage they are in (sourced, talked-to, interviewing, offer made, disqualified, hired). Candidates can be dragged and dropped between any stage you want. Also, their Chrome plugin is AMAZING. I can upload candidate profiles directly to positions by clicking the button when on their LinkedIn profile. It makes importing candidates a piece of cake. I'd give it 4.5 out of 5 stars if possible just for a few small fixes that would make it incredible.

Pros

1. Beautiful user interface 2. Easy collaboration with hiring managers 3. Simple candidate progression 4. Amazing Chrome plugin (Linkedin profile upload to database)

Cons

1. If you upload via LinkedIn, their address info and contact info usually aren't on their profiles. Furthermore, uploading their resume later doesn't parse their information (address, phone #, etc.) into the fields, though it does if you originally upload the candidate via resume first rather than LinkedIn. 2. You can only upload candidates to positions you have created and candidates can only apply to positions that are open. Their is no way for passive candidates to just apply to your company through the hiring page if the position they are looking for is not open. I would VERY GLADLY pay extra each month to be able to add candidates to the database rather than just to specific roles. This is especially important for startups that may create new positions later for great candidates they can't imagine living without!

Pierre from C2S Bouygues

Plug & play SaaS ATS for small and mid-size companies that will make you want to recruit!

Pros

The best part of Breezy is its simplicity and intuitiveness which make it fun to use and therefore great collaboration tool. Breezy offers any company to have in no time all the necessary tools to start recruiting properly: easy candidate creation, automatic job posting, candidate management, recruiting web page, employer branding options, referral tool and many more features are constantly added to improve UX. Support is reactive (during US working hours) and usually helpful.

Cons

Improvement could be made on localisation and the Breezy recruiting website. It is difficult to fully integrate to a company website and the presentation is fine for a small amount of positions but UX/UI can be affected if too many position (3 presentation options). There are no possibilities to register multiple locations for positions. Targeted jobboards are adapted for the US and improvement could be made for other countries (France)... some work needs to be done to be a perfect product outside of the US.

Nothing really compares

- It has been far more effective for us than spreadsheets and tracking in platforms like Indeed or in a proprietary applicant submission platform

Pros

- It is insanely inexpensive for what it offers - like, unbelievably inexpensive - Incredibly easy to use - Lots of good tracking features

Cons

- Analytics numbers don't always add up, which is concerning at times - The staff seems to be small and lean, and some are less than knowledgable, making it tough to get straight answers - There is a lot of room for improvement, and a small team means they will only get to them over a long period of time - It native integrates with virtually nothing and its API is very limited

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

There is just no way our firm can afford any other applicant tracking system. BreezyHR is literally our only option, but fortunately, has worked out well.

Mariana from Cyberpuerta

Industry: Computer Hardware

Best ATS i've ever use!

It's been really helpful to reduce the time we used spend maintaining organized our candidates during the whole recruitment progress, with the automated responses that you can create for each stage of the pipeline we insure that our applicants can have the candidate experience that deserve.

Pros

Is great overall. Smoothly combines functionality with aesthetics. In terms of implementation, the integration with our current way of work was easy to make, also, given the simplicity of the interface was quickly accepted for the team members to lear and use.

Cons

We will really like to be able to use Breezy to keep our employee data base once they are selected

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Better price point and freedom to customize

McKenzie from HR Hero

User friendly, latest tech/integrations for the most resonable price.

Pros

User experience, Integrations and mobile app

Cons

They don’t have the ability to sort candidates by location. Also, I’d prefer more customization with candidate applications.

Asher from LaCalle Group

Easy to set-up and use, and cost effective

Streamlined our applicant tracking as well as interview scheduling and tracking. Service is quick to respond.

Pros

Self scheduling feature is they best part and saves my team huge amounts of time.

Cons

I wish it automatically pulled in address data for candidates, but this is very minor.

Cost, self-schedulng feature

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Hire by Google was sunsetted.

Angela from AtWork Personnel

Breezy Review

Overall, Breezy is a great product and one I highly recommend all the time to other companies.

Pros

Breezy is easy to navigate, it offers so many options that helps our recruiting process run smoothly and efficiently. The team is great to work with and are quick to respond to questions.

Cons

There are still some features we would like to see added that would be helpful to our business. Would love for SMS to be included in the package price.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Easy to navigate, price and service.

Melissa from HUB Parking Technology USA Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Breezy Across the World

We've realized the benefits of having one location for applicants, job postings and resumes from all over the world. Our company is based in Bologna Italy and has offices in Germany, UK, Bulgaria, South Africia, Brazil and many more. Having one software and one location makes it all seemless.

Pros

I like that our colleagues from all over the world have one place to go for recruiting and tracking applicants.

Cons

Right now nothing is lacking, it was an adjustment to learn the process but otherwise it is user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Our HQ in Italy chose Breezy because of the customer service, ease of transition, ease of use and training.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Our HQ in Italy prompted the switch.

Tracy from magicplan

Great for value for money for what you get!

I compared breezy to about 6 other companies when deciding to stay with or change - for the price you pay it is the best

Pros

- easy to use, easy to message candidates and links interviews to calander, posts jobs to a lot of boards, great customer service!! can online chat well.

Cons

I dont like the free websites template that much, but hey it is FREE so I can not really complain. I have had many managers complain that the canidates get a different google hand ous to link to them and this causes issues as we like google hangouts for interviews

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

good price for what you get and the customer service is excellent

JulieAnna from O'Mally Management Group LLC

OMG & Breezy HR

Overall my experience is better than expected. If there is such a thing as a favorite bill, Breezy is mine! It the only bill I pay each month that doesn't make me cringe... I definitely feel like I get my money's worth!

Pros

OMG is an HR services company; while OMG is small, our clients are quickly growing. Breezy was easy to implement, and it's been easy to add new customized listings. We are able to easily train hiring managers. We find the questionnaires, integration with Indeed Assessments, and automatic stage actions to be extremely helpful when dealing with listings that have hundreds of applicants. We also really like the e-signature templates that we can create, and are eager to start using the Offer Letter feature! The customer service chat feature is also amazing - the representatives are always available and quickly address any questions.

Cons

Sometimes Breezy pipelines get held up which delays process flows or causes brief frustration for the end user. We have been able to find some workarounds, but other than that, everything has been wonderful.

July 2016

Jennifer from HR Like A Boss

July 2016

Breezy is great!

I've rolled out Breezy for 4 clients now and all of them love it. It's great for small to mid-sized businesses!

Pros

I love the social media aspect and that you can instantly share your positions on a variety of social media sites. I love communicating within the software. No one gets bogged down with email and you can easily review conversations you've had about the role. It also allows for transparency and keeps everyone on the same page. Communicating within the tool is great as well. There are so many cool features, it's hard to list them all! Breezy is super easy to use and cost effective. Many ATS's charge per user, which can get costly. Breezy charges based on number of open requisitions and you can adjust your subscription at any time based on the number of openings you have.

Cons

My only complaint is that anyone who is listed as a hiring manager receives candidate communication. Not a huge deal but can cause confusion for the hiring manager if a recruiter is communicating with multiple candidates on multiple requisitions.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied July 2016

Thanks so much Jennifer!

Brittany from Pointed Copywriting

A done-for-you repeatable hiring process

Breezy helps us hire better candidates faster. It also gets us out of the weeds and helps us stay organized and focused on our entire recruitment and hiring process from a helicopter view. Having the ability to sort and prioritize candidates based on our core qualifications and diversity goals makes it easy for us to act on the things we say we're going to do as a business.

Pros

The thing I like most about Breezy is that is shows us how to hire like a company that's much bigger than we actually are (minus the unnecessary admin and red tape). As a busy startup founder, I was wasting way too much time bouncing back and forth between Trello, Google sheets and email. For our remote team of 5, I think the Automated Questionnaires, Video Assessments and Team Scorecards were probably the features that saved us the most time. My team lead can easily screen and curate the top candidates quickly (despite the fact that we get literally hundreds of applicants for each open position) so that all I have to do is go in and say yay or nay. All the communication happens right there where the candidate profiles are so there's no need to ping each other in Slack or email or whatever. You've got everything you need in one screen.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at this time. It's an amazing tool as is!

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

We choose Breezy because the UI was just TOP. Other tools had great features too, but Breezy's focus on design and usability made it a no-brainer for us.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Having our hiring "system" split up between various project management tools was honestly a nightmare. We weren't keeping track of our top candidates or following up with applicants to say thanks for applying. It felt completely distracting and out of control.

Yann from Juste pour Rire/Just For Laughs

Industry: Performing Arts

From A to Z

Fast/live reply from the help center, easy to administrate and easy to explain. You can dig deeper in the setting but even that is easy ! Reliable, very reliable.

Pros

As a French user using the English version, i have to admit; Breezy is easy from A to Z !

Cons

not much, maybe that some refresh from time to time with the open window have to be done, but i mean... i do not have a reason to push you under the bus, Breezy is really the best platform to use if you are in HR !

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

After Trying Monday for a month or 2...

Byron from KornFerry

Breezy product review - KornFerry partnership

Positive experience. For a new tool & vendor partnership we accomplished a lot in short amount of time. I can tell they value their customers and have pride in their product.

Pros

Customization, scalability, fantastic support, ease of use, and results. The Breezy product has a great interface or UI for internal users (Recruiters & Hiring Managers). The ability to quickly build unique workflows & incorporate current/leading edge tools is spot on creating a positive candidate experience. For example you can utilize mobile/browser enabled career portals that capitalize on these features: text field captures, video responses, customized workflows, chat bots, unique templates for email & SMS. These upfront candidate engagement features help automate workflow funnels to maximize critical human interactions.

Cons

Two areas come to mind. Like any newer software, ease of integration into current technology stacks has room to evolve. The system does integrate into a large number of vendor's existing systems. The Breezy team continues to work with their partners to set up critical integrations. The second area is reporting capabilities. There is a solid foundation or core reporting already in place. The ability to customize & automate new client specific reporting request would be a place I'd love to see more easily integrated shortly after launch.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Customization, implementation timeline, UI & tool capabilities, and cost.

Matt from Linode

BreezyHR Review

Pros

I enjoy the functionality of Breezy the most. I find it very easy to use from a Talent Acquisition perspective. It makes my job easier and it's helpful for the members of our hiring team.

Cons

Sometimes we run into issues with Breezy. I do wish the scorecard functionality was a little easier to navigate.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

I wasn't involved in the decision to make the switch but I find Breezy much better.

Arielle from Destination Auto Group

Recruitment Time Vampire, a thing of the past!

Pros

The simplicity of contacting candidates via email to arrange interviews. No more chasing candidates that never return your call. Time is much better utilized.

Cons

Could make the system a bit more interchangeable in your home screen when it comes to jumping into interviews, leaving candidate notes, score cards, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Cost friendly to our department and company, gave our team more opportunity to make it function and look the way we envisioned it, provides us more leverage in contacting candidates.

Daniel from Trendhim

Makes hiring awesome easier

Using Breezy has made it really easy to work GDPR compliant, have good processes internally and working efficiently.

Pros

It is very easy and intuitive to use in every sense. And we have easily been able to make a career page that seamlessly integrates with our main page www.trendhim.com.

Cons

It's only for hiring. So I kind of misss the opportunity to integrate it with other HR processes.

Jacob from KCI Wireless

Breezy HR Rocks!

We absolutely love Breezy HR and would highly recommend them to any organization. We are going from 200 100 employees by end of year and Breezy continues to provide the proper support to assist us! The support team is one of the best that I've ever experienced from a vendor and they are passionate on helping us Hiring Great Talent!

Pros

Modern and easy to use platform for both candidates and internal hiring teams Easy setup with great looking creative elements to elevate your Employer Brand A ton of useful functionality with continuous updates that elevate software Free aggregators that successfully pull great candidates World Class service from Breezy! You are always top priority!

Cons

We have been with Breezy since December in 2016 and I gotta say that I don't have any Cons. If you don't have a function this team works hard to make it happen. We needed additional reporting and they created the function for it. We needed an effective way to launch a Referral program with reporting and they did it. This really is such an awesome company and software vendor!

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,085 reviews