• Pros

• "Easy to use, very intuitive, and great customer support when needed."

• "I love how simple and easy to use it is. The email templates really help me in the daily routines and the communication with the team inside Breezy is amazing!"

• "Easy to use, visually appealing, great functions to streamline the process."

• Cons

• "Mobile apps are good (and useful) but don't have full functionality yet."

• "- Because it's rapidly improving, I've run into a couple bugs. No show-stoppers, but a few annoyances."

• "It can be glitchy at times, but nothing too serious or I have not had any major setbacks while using this software."

Browse Breezy HR Reviews

Bradley from Partnerhero

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Recruitment is a Breeze with BreezyHR

So far, so good. I really like Breezy for my hiring needs and it is a step above what we previously used. Hiring used to be a much more complicated task before BreezyHR came along.

Pros

The company I work with recently made the switch to BreezyHR about a year ago for our recruitment needs. have to say that it is a one-stop-shop for anything you would need to accomplish while in "hiring mode". The amount of features that it has makes this once daunting process a breeze in comparison to similar products. Some of the best features included are the ability to keep your conversations about potential candidates within that profile, send emails to the candidate directly from Breezy so everyone is in the loop and even schedule remote interviews if needed. I also like that you are able to create categories and subcategories for incoming applications and arrange them in a way that best suits you and your needs. Breezy also allows potential candidates to upload more than a CV or resume. You can add customizable pre-screening questions or assessments to your application process and even request a video introduction, which is very helpful in the outsourcing world. Following an interview, Breezy also allows you and your team to leave a scorecard from the interview, which is a big plus, instead of taking your own handwritten notes or in some spreadsheet.

Vicki from Innovative Outsourcing

BEST Customer Service, MOST RESPONSIVE Team

100% satisfied. This entire company has a "can-do" attitude. No challenge is brushed off as not important. Everyone at Breezy seems to work as a team with each customer being the central focus. This is just so very unique, and it makes the entire process feel like you have a very smart expert right at the desk next to you. Creative, brilliant people, those Breezy folk are!

Pros

Fabulous on-demand customer care is always there to answer questions and take input on feature enhancements. They CARE! So UNIQUE in the software industry.

Cons

Breezy is best suited for a small to medium-sized business doing in-house recruiting. We are a boutique recruiting firm, and while the system works like a charm, we need to also interface with a proposal system and a CRM, and that is not how it is intended.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

We originally looked at just using Breezy as a front end to Bullhorn, but then with all the features Breezy added, it made sense to just completely switch to Breezy.

Ian from Nowtutor.me

Excellent product, great support, great growth potential

We are prototyping a new recruiting approach with BreezyHR. Soon I anticipate that we will be posting more positions and moving to a higher level plan.

Pros

The dashboard for candidates is easy to use and to understand. Connections to outside services work very well.

Cons

There are some minor UI improvements that could be made. Just nitpicking, but for example you should just be able to click on an email address to launch a new message.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

Breezy is more flexible than indeed's own client, Facebook jobs doesn't produce the best candidates.

Amy from Avenue Talent Partners

They've Only Just Begun

The foundation of the tool is there and it's been an overall really good experience. It's a young company with a bright road ahead. They've recently made updates that needed to happen and I appreciate the ability to share what's missing, ask questions and have interaction with a human within a relatively reasonable time frame. I love being able to easily move people through stages, make changes to a req, the system etc easily. There aren't too many "things" to do to bog down the process. There are still some kinks to iron out with duplicates, consolidation of contacts/associating them with other jobs in a better way, their messaging system (bcc, titling, when someone responds with others on the message to carry over...), being able to work through lists of people without the previous resume carrying over (little things that can make workflow more efficient). Keep up the good work team Breezy!

Pros

ease of use, adding a new job is easy, love the automatic import features

Cons

There is no real de-dupe process, flag or step in place that creates a TON of confusion. Name searching is clunky. Emailing is clunky (why does an old email title carry through, where is bcc, when someone responds and includes another person why can't that carry over). The breezy chrome extension doesn't automatically carry emails over/find emails - that would be really cool.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied November 2016

Hi Amy ¿ Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review of Breezy! As you know, we're always up for more ways to make your recruiting easier, so we'll be reaching out to you personally to see what we can do to get you to that "really cool" point :). It's awesome customers like you that spur the best ideas, so high fives for you from all of us here at Breezy!

Tiffany from Senior1Care

GREAT!

The initial demo was not have that typical "sale" feeling. Signing-up for the free trial was very easy and once I decided to use the service officially, it was truly a few clicks (I was able to pay online with a credit card). And, when I have had a question, their online chat service has been great - very responsive!

Pros

After Google Hire ended their services, I was searching online for a replacement and came across Breezy - what a great transition! I wanted an ATS system that allows me to easily access and search applicants, communicate via email templates, and move applicants easily through a hiring pipeline - Breezy does all that and more. And, I am able to sync my postings onto job boards (Indeed, Glassdoor and more) easily.

Cons

Nothing, truly.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

Breezy had all the functions I needed and was at an affordable cost.

Rory from Positively Partners

Fantastic product, especially for the price

Breezy seems to do a very good job with distributing the job postings and generating candidates. The user interface is very intuitive and there's a ton of built-in functionality such as questionnaires, interview/meeting scheduling, electronic signatures and more.

Pros

Virtually all of the functionality you would come to expect from an ATS can be found in Breezy and at a price much lower than some of the leading competitors.

Cons

They can't provide an SSL certificate if you use your own subdomain (e.g. careers.yoursite.com) so it is not delivered via HTTPS (you'd have to use the default URL, which would be something like your-site.breezy.hr instead), and not everything as configurable as I'd like (e.g. user roles). There's also very limited custom reporting, but the standard reports are nice at least.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

Breezy offered the best combination of price and functionality that best met our clients' needs.

Chad from PolSource

Up & Coming Competitive ATS

Great customer service and account management, cost effective, and hits many of our needs as a HR/Recruiting team.

Pros

User friendly, great reporting functionality, and global solution.

Cons

Would like more customizable options (scorecards, dashboard).

Reporting and cost.

Niloufar from MobiLab Solutions

You can trust

Generally it’s a good work for a new team I suggest you to try it plus they have a good support team

Pros

I like the iOS application, it’s so fast and user friendly

Cons

I had some problems in web version like I cannot open each candidate profile in a new tab !

María Emilia from Taller Technologies

Satisfied with Breezy

Great, very useful!

Pros

It has many functions that make the process easier and quicker.

Cons

I doesn't bring you HOW TO DO THINGS or it doesn't show you how many things work. It would be useful if little windows appear in each function explaining what you can do, who could see that, etcétera.

Michael from The Gradient Group

Beautifully Designed UI/UX

Overall, I approve this platform and would recommend it more if there was an option to pay for access to the interface and with the need to post jobs. Either that or improve their job boards function. I know they'll get there. Keep it up, Breezy HR!

Pros

The interface was easy, seamless, and intuitive. If only all HR tools were this easy to use. Dragging and dropping. Who would have thought I wanted that! Furthermore, the ability to add talent you find throughout the internet to your talent pool is priceless.

Cons

The placement of jobs across different job boards wasn't as seamless as other software. You automatically get the free job boards, but the premium ones have to be individually accessed. #lifeissohard #basicbitch

Matthew from Infinite Ranges

You WILL ask yourselves "How did we survive without this?"

I will TRY to make this brief as there is WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS to go on about here. The VALUE proposition is massive. Speed of service AND the ability to EXPEDITE decision making by our internal and client teams.... that goes BEYOND a simple ROI calc and becomes a "Ease of Doing Business" - OCM style metric. Candidates ARE our customers. The C-sat scores we get, and the RELATIONSHIPS we are building with applicants who evolve into candidates.... has been transformative at every level for our clients. Our CLIENTS are blown away by the workflows, the consistent communications, and again.... the SPEED at which culture aligned, technically over qualified, motivated people are coming to them for final interviews ready to start.

Pros

The 3 biggest pieces of BREEZY that are CRITICAL to our business: 1st - speed of service 2nd - reduction of tools 3rd - centralization of communication SPEED OF SERVICE The ability to integrate with SLACK allowing us to reply to applicants with templates AND actually have dialogs when they become candidates was paramount to ensure positive candidate experiences. The BULK of HR/Recruitment engagements are canned, heartless replies - and Millenial "ghosting" style messaging. REDUCTION OF TOOLS The APIs for integration to our search and listing platforms AND the robust communication tools enable us to ALL use BREEZY as a "close to one stop" shop. We STILL need to post feeds and set up listing accounts AND we are pointing them ALL to BREEZY. The Google and HIRETUAL integrations are phenomenal. COMMUNICATIONS Internally having our conversations AND externally scheduling and engaging the candidates ALL IN ONE PLACE. NO MORE EMAIL CLUTTER. NO MORE BACK AND FORTH EXCUSES. Just a SINGLE source of TRUTH holding us ALL accountable to the candidate and each other.

Cons

Because we use BREEZY a MINIMUM of like 3 hours of our day - AND - it is in the cloud - there CAN be some slow times. These slow times have NOTHING to do with BREEZY and EVERYTHING to do with normal Internet traffic times. The Breezy DevOps teams are always working on new features, and SUPER responsive to requests. We have made several and will make more, AND YET, out of the "cloud" box - there is nothing to really state as a CON. I would advise against their Video Calling at this time - coming from my background at Cisco Systems - I am hyper partial to WebEx and Zoom calls. Breezy team are working on evolving the calendaring and video calling components though.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

We formed our business with Breezy at the core.

June 2016

Scott from Predictable Hire

June 2016

Great easy ATS

I tried Breezy HR after stumbling upon them in Product Hunt, and I'm glad I did. I used to use Workable at a former employer, but I was starting my own recruiting company and wanted to start off with a solid free trial. Workable offers one, but Breezy offers a completely free posting forever, so we figured we could start with that! We quickly got some applicants, and found the process with adding people from LinkedIn and moving them through the pipeline to be very easy. Support is also readily available, and the prices are better than for Workable. As the tiers go up and we needed larger and larger amounts of job postings, Breezy HR stays much more affordable than Workable, and as far as I'm concerned it's basically the same product. The tagging of people, managing them through the pipeline, taking notes on them etc are all essentially the same. I can't really remember using anything differently in Workable, but to be fair I haven't used it in a year or so.

Pros

I like how simple it is to syndicate out to dozens of job boards. That's the main purpose for us, and it works pretty well. It also has a nice and easy to use Kanban interface which we have grown used to from our opportunities and task pages. I also really like their Chrome extension which allows us to easily add someone to Breezy from LinkedIn. Somehow Workable doesn't offer this, and it's a life saver in terms of monitoring who you messaged and who you didn't.

Cons

The support is a little lacking, but not in the quality. They use Intercom and I learned from Outreach.io when they switched from the Live Chat interface to support tickets that they had found live chat actually slows interactions for support. I found this to be true with Breezy as I ask a question, they get back at some point later when I'm not there, then I answer much later etc etc. It's a lot of back and forth that's very slow, and I think support tickets would help manage this better than a live chat where it's easy to ask really quick questions and go back and forth for awhile. My only other gripe is integration. I'm making the leap to SFDC, and Breezy only seems to integrate with things via Zapier. Workable is the same. It's not a deal breaker, but a nice SFDC integration would be amazing since we're already paying for the software. I have been looking at alternative ATS's that sync with SFDC just to make my life easier.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied June 2016

Thanks Scott. Great to be working with you.

Tate from Green Ride

An ATS that doesn't make you hate hiring

I tried, implemented, and used Breezy to hire. It helps hiring teams be more synchronized, helps the company look good to prospective candidates, and makes the process very seamless. While the UI and the workflow has been odd at times, they do improve often and are VERY helpful to respond to feedback and requests. It's easy to use for teams where technical competency varies, and I deeply appreciate that.

Pros

Breezy has the most features for the money, without question.

Cons

The UI has some obvious growing pains, especially in workflows and the automation processes.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

The amount of features you get for the price is second to none. The basic packages come with better features than the competition's higher level offerings; such as automation and calendar tools. On top of that Breezy sales and support were very easy to work with, didn't try to act like we're a billion dollar company with deep pockets, and were never pushy.

Michele from Construction Force Services

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent ATS -flezible and easy to use!

Our greatest challenge in implementing an ATS was getting all of our recruiters on board with utilizing it as the sole means of candidate tracking. Other systems that we tried never suited our needs well enough to get our team working cohesively and dedicated to one system. Breezy has been a real boon to our recruitment

Pros

The best part of Breezy is that it can be used by our recruiters either according to how they prefer to approach their work or by how the team decides. It's so easy to learn and to customize

Cons

I want to be able to delete old positions

Price

Asif from Digital Ellipsis

Amazing HRMS, We Love It!

We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that we’ve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.   Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process. A simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.  Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Pros

Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page. Candidate Profiling becomes easy Easy to learn and use. Timesaver Full Life-Cycle HR management

Cons

Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

Great product and great service!

Shikha from ApTask

Easy Peasy-let's go along with Breezy

My overall experience with Breezy has been great so far. It collaborates all the winning features of the recruitment cycle requirement and present it on a single platform. The flow of a candidate through different phases is smooth, simple, and easy to navigate for all the users. It has helped in creating a more interactive relationship with the applicants.

Pros

Breezy HR is a recruitment tool for all kinds of businesses. Its framework is based on the most important aspects of recruitment cycle, designed in a perfect manner to provide a miraculous experience to the Talent Hunter. It has a strong visual customization wherein you can see a candidate’s profile moving from being in the selected board to feedback and then depending upon the feedback, it goes to qualified/disqualified category. You can customize the entire process at each step. It is an extremely helpful tool for a recruiter when you are working on different kind roles as it helps in customization of the information received from applicants as per needs. The tech support team is easy to reach via chat option on the portal. The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I cannot think of cons with reference to the features and functionality of the product but it may seem expensive if there too many postings in a month so there is increment in the fees. It can be little expensive for a startup. However, overall it is worth it.

Joe from Paper Culture

Overall Breezy has really streamlined our hiring process and cut our admin time down considerably.

We used to manage our seasonal hiring through gmail and spreadsheets, so it's much easier now to go through the process, leaving us more time in our day!

Pros

The ability to not only have email templates but to automate the sending of them with placeholders for the position and candidate name is a great feature. The visual pipeline is great, and being able to change a candidate's status from multiple access points makes it really easy to move candidates through the pipeline without actually having to go back to that view every time. The layout is simple, but the customization is powerful, so we were really able to customize the process so we are doing the same things we used to do through email, just much faster.

Cons

The meeting scheduling didn't work for us, and we ended up using a service called Calendly for setting up interviews since they allow us to provide one link and let the interviewee choose any available date, versus us having to offer specific dates, which takes up more time and makes the scheduling management more complicated. But since that process is outside of breezy, there is the extra step of then moving them through the pipeline. It would be nice if Breezy could have the option of letting the candidate choose from any available time, so we don't have to manually choose a time, then they could be automatically moved through the pipeline when they schedule. The handling of repeat applicants is also not as intuitive as we'd like. Even when an applicant applies with the same email address, they show up as a separate profile. We've had the problem where if someone applies through indeed and we move them into breezy, the email is different so there's no way to know right away if they are a repeat. Also, we hire a seasonal team every year, so we'd love a way to flag people who come back, especially if we didn't hire them in the past. We tend to not hire people we've rejected, so we want to make sure we don't bring them in for an interview

Roland from ioet.com

A great choice for the entire recruitment lifecycle

We adopted Breezy when it was fairly new and built our recruitment process around it. It does an amazing job of importing resumes, automating internal chat about the candidate, automating email communications with the candidate, and building custom forms/questionnaires for candidates to complete. The entire recruiting team uses it to promote our company's openings and organize our processing of candidates. We selected Breezy instead of using a tool that is built into our HR platform. If we used that tool some things would be a lot easier (such as onboarding) but what Breezy offers is so much better we care less about that aspect. Since we have to process 10-20-more candidates for every one we hire it makes sense to use a tool that is really good at those tasks. Breezy helps us make sure we spend most of our time reviewing the best candidates while treating everyone with respect.

Pros

Rich feature set; especially given the cost. The pipeline customization and management features are great.

Cons

Sometimes the UI has been a bit ahead of what works well on various browsers and some tools have not worked well at all. However lately everything seems to be good.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied December 2016

Hi Roland - What a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it - your kind words help us steer forward, and we appreciate your honesty, as well. Here's to more happy hiring! :) - Breezy Team

Vicki from Innovative Outsourcing

The excellent user interface makes BreezyHR a recuiter's dream and a tech manager's perfect solution

Pros

Let's face it. Recruiting is now all about managing data. A firehose of candidates needs to be filtered down to the very best qualified, so utilizing recruiters' time most effectively means we need an intuitive tool that can easily be customized. BreezyHR is the perfect solution. Now we don't have to change the way we recruit to fit our ATS. BreezyHR is the only solution where we can customize the information we collect from applicants, and then review that information in a way that saves time. This means our candidates can become employees even faster than ever because of BreezyHR. Aside from amazing user interface and customization ability, their tech support is the finest. If we ever have a question about how a feature works, or how we can use existing features to achieve our goal, we simply click the little chat bubble, and within minutes, our BreezyHR staff person is right there with an answer. When there is something we want that the program isn't designed to do, their answer is always positive. "Great idea. We will look into that and get back to you." From the moment our recruiters began using BreezyHR, they were sold! I don't think we could pry it out of their hands now.

Cons

Handling applicant data in groups, like moving everyone in one pipeline stage to another, or sending an entire group of applicants in a pipeline stage a mass email is not a feature. We would also like any applicants to go through a filter and be marked if they are already in a "pool" so we know that they are an applicant we have previously interviewed or reviewed. Right now, there is no way to know if someone who applies for one job has previously applied and/or been scored or interviewed for another one of our positions.

Haley from Avid4 Adventure

Meeting our Seasonal Hiring needs

So far we've had a great run with Breezy. We have to do hire over 500 seasonal employees in a 5 month time frame, and Breezy helps us to stay organized. Managing the pipeline is incredibly easy, and visible; it's easy to tell where our bottle necks are or how efficiently our hiring process is going. It's also incredibly easy to teach new users how use. We started with Breezy as a newer company, and they have been good at listening to and implementing our feedback to fit our needs. I also appreciate how they keep users up to date with new features as they become available. Also- the way they manage pricing per opening versus per hire works for us as a seasonal company!

Pros

The pipeline function is incredibly visible- easy to move people through the stages or to another position.

Cons

I don't like how you have to assign a set pipeline and set questionnaire. I feel like that should be completely customizable within each open position. Seems redundant to have to have a position, then assign a questionnaire or pipeline which may be unique to that position.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied November 2016

Hi Haley - Thank you for your Breezy review! We're super-pleased to hear how we've helped you hire with ease and visibility. And I have good news for you! You CAN customize the pipelines and the questionnaires assigned to each open position! We'll reach out to you in-app, but feel free to give us an email holler at support (at) breezyhr .com if you've got more questions about it. Thanks again, and happy hiring!

Rick from Wyld

Flexible Cost Effective Productivity Tool

Friendly, excellent. They make me feel part of the team.

Pros

Breezy is a flexible tool that is intuitive and robust at a cost that makes it hard to beat.

Cons

Some small formatting problems with some templates.

Better functionality

January 2016

January 2016

Great for startups

When hired to help build out the first startup I worked for, I needed an affordable and scalable option to track candidates in. I found BreezyHR back when it was "Nimble" and fell in love with it's Trello-like appeal. It is built for collaboration between the recruiter and hiring manager as well as very easy progression from whichever stage they are in (sourced, talked-to, interviewing, offer made, disqualified, hired). Candidates can be dragged and dropped between any stage you want. Also, their Chrome plugin is AMAZING. I can upload candidate profiles directly to positions by clicking the button when on their LinkedIn profile. It makes importing candidates a piece of cake. I'd give it 4.5 out of 5 stars if possible just for a few small fixes that would make it incredible.

Pros

1. Beautiful user interface 2. Easy collaboration with hiring managers 3. Simple candidate progression 4. Amazing Chrome plugin (Linkedin profile upload to database)

Cons

1. If you upload via LinkedIn, their address info and contact info usually aren't on their profiles. Furthermore, uploading their resume later doesn't parse their information (address, phone #, etc.) into the fields, though it does if you originally upload the candidate via resume first rather than LinkedIn. 2. You can only upload candidates to positions you have created and candidates can only apply to positions that are open. Their is no way for passive candidates to just apply to your company through the hiring page if the position they are looking for is not open. I would VERY GLADLY pay extra each month to be able to add candidates to the database rather than just to specific roles. This is especially important for startups that may create new positions later for great candidates they can't imagine living without!

Pierre from C2S Bouygues

Plug & play SaaS ATS for small and mid-size companies that will make you want to recruit!

Pros

The best part of Breezy is its simplicity and intuitiveness which make it fun to use and therefore great collaboration tool. Breezy offers any company to have in no time all the necessary tools to start recruiting properly: easy candidate creation, automatic job posting, candidate management, recruiting web page, employer branding options, referral tool and many more features are constantly added to improve UX. Support is reactive (during US working hours) and usually helpful.

Cons

Improvement could be made on localisation and the Breezy recruiting website. It is difficult to fully integrate to a company website and the presentation is fine for a small amount of positions but UX/UI can be affected if too many position (3 presentation options). There are no possibilities to register multiple locations for positions. Targeted jobboards are adapted for the US and improvement could be made for other countries (France)... some work needs to be done to be a perfect product outside of the US.

Nothing really compares

- It has been far more effective for us than spreadsheets and tracking in platforms like Indeed or in a proprietary applicant submission platform

Pros

- It is insanely inexpensive for what it offers - like, unbelievably inexpensive - Incredibly easy to use - Lots of good tracking features

Cons

- Analytics numbers don't always add up, which is concerning at times - The staff seems to be small and lean, and some are less than knowledgable, making it tough to get straight answers - There is a lot of room for improvement, and a small team means they will only get to them over a long period of time - It native integrates with virtually nothing and its API is very limited

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

There is just no way our firm can afford any other applicant tracking system. BreezyHR is literally our only option, but fortunately, has worked out well.

Tracy from magicplan

Great for value for money for what you get!

I compared breezy to about 6 other companies when deciding to stay with or change - for the price you pay it is the best

Pros

- easy to use, easy to message candidates and links interviews to calander, posts jobs to a lot of boards, great customer service!! can online chat well.

Cons

I dont like the free websites template that much, but hey it is FREE so I can not really complain. I have had many managers complain that the canidates get a different google hand ous to link to them and this causes issues as we like google hangouts for interviews

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

good price for what you get and the customer service is excellent

JulieAnna from O'Mally Management Group LLC

OMG & Breezy HR

Overall my experience is better than expected. If there is such a thing as a favorite bill, Breezy is mine! It the only bill I pay each month that doesn't make me cringe... I definitely feel like I get my money's worth!

Pros

OMG is an HR services company; while OMG is small, our clients are quickly growing. Breezy was easy to implement, and it's been easy to add new customized listings. We are able to easily train hiring managers. We find the questionnaires, integration with Indeed Assessments, and automatic stage actions to be extremely helpful when dealing with listings that have hundreds of applicants. We also really like the e-signature templates that we can create, and are eager to start using the Offer Letter feature! The customer service chat feature is also amazing - the representatives are always available and quickly address any questions.

Cons

Sometimes Breezy pipelines get held up which delays process flows or causes brief frustration for the end user. We have been able to find some workarounds, but other than that, everything has been wonderful.

July 2016

Jennifer from HR Like A Boss

July 2016

Breezy is great!

I've rolled out Breezy for 4 clients now and all of them love it. It's great for small to mid-sized businesses!

Pros

I love the social media aspect and that you can instantly share your positions on a variety of social media sites. I love communicating within the software. No one gets bogged down with email and you can easily review conversations you've had about the role. It also allows for transparency and keeps everyone on the same page. Communicating within the tool is great as well. There are so many cool features, it's hard to list them all! Breezy is super easy to use and cost effective. Many ATS's charge per user, which can get costly. Breezy charges based on number of open requisitions and you can adjust your subscription at any time based on the number of openings you have.

Cons

My only complaint is that anyone who is listed as a hiring manager receives candidate communication. Not a huge deal but can cause confusion for the hiring manager if a recruiter is communicating with multiple candidates on multiple requisitions.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied July 2016

Thanks so much Jennifer!

Loreen from Time Doctor

User friendly ATS

Excellent.

Pros

BreezyHR makes it easy for us to track applicants and organize our hiring pipeline. Reference feature is helpful and reports lead us to make spot on decisions.

Cons

Sometimes when we create changes in the pipeline, templates or move applicants you have to exit or refresh before the change can be seen.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

More user-friendly and organized.

Ben from OfferZen

Breezy has loads of pretty useful features and if anything doesn't work they're super-quick to help

1. It's helped me to formalize my hiring process 2. It's helped me to save time managing candidates in my process 3. It's given my team visibility into my process 4. It's helped me to respond more quickly to candidates 5. It's reduced the mental overhead and stress I experience in hiring

Pros

I like that it is very responsive and it feels like it's designed to focus on helping you get the job done when it comes to managing applicants for hiring campaigns. The layout for managing candidates is super simple and I've easily managed to save myself many hours moving candidates through our hiring process. I was using Google Sheets before to manage everything and I thought I was doing a good job, but Breezy has helped me to simplify and improve my process as well as making it super easy to manage my new and improved process. It's made us better at hiring, win.

Cons

There are a few features which don't work as expected and I have to work around them. Whenever I come across something that isn't working as expected I reach out on Intercom and receive a prompt response, so that's super cool. But yeah, sometimes I'm like - why can't this thing be done differently. For instance when an automated email is queued, there is no option to edit the text. So if I've just been speaking to a candidate and I move them to the next phase I often have to delete the automated email and send a new one so that I can edit it.

Arielle from Destination Auto Group

Recruitment Time Vampire, a thing of the past!

Pros

The simplicity of contacting candidates via email to arrange interviews. No more chasing candidates that never return your call. Time is much better utilized.

Cons

Could make the system a bit more interchangeable in your home screen when it comes to jumping into interviews, leaving candidate notes, score cards, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

Cost friendly to our department and company, gave our team more opportunity to make it function and look the way we envisioned it, provides us more leverage in contacting candidates.

Daniel from Trendhim

Makes hiring awesome easier

Using Breezy has made it really easy to work GDPR compliant, have good processes internally and working efficiently.

Pros

It is very easy and intuitive to use in every sense. And we have easily been able to make a career page that seamlessly integrates with our main page www.trendhim.com.

Cons

It's only for hiring. So I kind of misss the opportunity to integrate it with other HR processes.

Jacob from KCI Wireless

Breezy HR Rocks!

We absolutely love Breezy HR and would highly recommend them to any organization. We are going from 200 100 employees by end of year and Breezy continues to provide the proper support to assist us! The support team is one of the best that I've ever experienced from a vendor and they are passionate on helping us Hiring Great Talent!

Pros

Modern and easy to use platform for both candidates and internal hiring teams Easy setup with great looking creative elements to elevate your Employer Brand A ton of useful functionality with continuous updates that elevate software Free aggregators that successfully pull great candidates World Class service from Breezy! You are always top priority!

Cons

We have been with Breezy since December in 2016 and I gotta say that I don't have any Cons. If you don't have a function this team works hard to make it happen. We needed additional reporting and they created the function for it. We needed an effective way to launch a Referral program with reporting and they did it. This really is such an awesome company and software vendor!

Helen from Spinnaker Software CC

Breezy makes recruitment a breeze

Breezy has helped us place 52 employees in the last year, all under the normal industry time frames to fill a position and saved us R2.7 million in placement fees on one year alone. It has helped us improve internal communication, candidate experience - which all improves our internal and external transparency.

Pros

The ease of use and well as the automation. It makes communicating with every candidate, every step of the way super easy, but still personal.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I don't like about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

The ease of use, the support, the automation and integrations. But also the cost - Breezy is good value for money.

Danish from Hamilton Resourcing

One word AMAZING!

You cannot do TA without an ATS. I recommend this product to my clients everyday.

Pros

Makes common sense and works! Since 2009 when i started Hamilton Resourcing i have used a dozen ATS's from Australia to UK to USA and this is far far better than everything. I wish I could buy Breezy.

Cons

Sign in process is still work in progress. Just doesn't work. Here is the problem. ' New member is invited ' Member receives email with link ' Member clicks the link and browser opens a form ' Member completes the form and click the button (save or submit don't remember) ' Nothing happens (this is where the problem is. After the details have been completed and submit button pressed the browser should log the member in. this never happens) ' Member is wondering what happened and goes back to email ' No new confirmation notification member presses the same invitation email link again thinking something went wrong ' This time when the browser opens it gives an error; your login session has expired! ' More problems and total confusion on what to do next Guys as soon as the form is completed the first time it should take the member inside the application. At this point the Admin should also receive email notification confirming that the member is logged in so he could give him permissions for the jobs.

Emilie from Self-Employed

Designed to my needs and super intuitive, I'm a happy camper with this ATS

Easy posting on main job boards Follow up of my applications funnel Batch actions (e.g. mass communication to candidates) Fluid sharing of info about the prospects and applications

Pros

There's a large variety of job boards and the possibility to taylor your online presence by sponsoring the ones that are most important to you. The soft also enables to run reports about the sources of my applications which is very important to understand if and where my marketing campaign is working The application funnel is super easy to track. I like that moving an applicant (or several) from one column to another triggers instantly the actions I designed (like sending a questionnaire or a simple email with a request for availabilities). Finally I'd say what I like most is also the team behind the tool. Whenever I did not understand a feature or simply had a question, I just went on the online chat and bam, problem solved

Natosha from iLinkya Staffing Agency

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great! Easy to use!! LOVE the visual pipeline!

Love BreezyHR! It is extremely easy to use, and I LOVE the visual pipeline!! Also, love that I do not pay per user!! Visual pipeline, easy of use, and paying for # job posts is the reason we love and choose BreezyHR! The ONLY thing I'd like to mention, is that it is fundamentally created for an internal company system vs. a recruiting firm. We are easily navigating around that - but missing some key recruiting firm needs - such as managing business / client relationships. Currently, we love BreezyHR so much that we have a separate CRM for our business contacts!

Pros

iLinkya Staffing is LOVING the Visual Pipeline!! It also automatically generates an email when a candidate is dragged and dropped into new phase of the pipeline. This really automates my teams process! Easily saving them up to a couple hours per day! LOVE that we do not pay per user!!! HUGE cost saver for us, allowing us to allocate those funds towards increasing employee moral and client support features! Easy Breezy to use!!!! Chat support is good, I can't say GREAT because there is a little time delay. I can say all of our questions has been answered in a reasonable amount of time with A+ attitudes!

Cons

Geared for an internal company system vs. a contract recruiter or recruiting firm. We are currently working around this by adding a business CRM, but wish BreezyHR would add this option to their system. It is still a more economical option than bullhorn.

Shirley from Preferred Care at Home of Virginia Beach

Breezy HR Software

Recruiting has become much more streamlined

Pros

Ease of use for posting multiple positions. It's difficult to reach that many candidates on so many websites without a full-time recruiter. We have been able to do that with Breezy

Cons

Not being able to manage applicants across the board. When there are multiple postings, candidates will often apply to more than one posting. It would be great to have the ability to manage them in one area instead of having to go into each posting individually

Reasons for Choosing Breezy HR

Breezy is much more user friendly and ROI is a better value

Eather from Shinelight, Inc

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Breezy Ratings

My overall experience has been great. Although I am new to the application, it has been a joy to acquire the new skills I've obtained since December. Always eager to learn.

Pros

I admire the software for its functionality and ability to capture required data. I absolute love the availability to email, text, schedule interviews and go from stage to stage in the process from interviewing to hiring. Great job, well done.

Cons

I don't like the idea of not having telephone assistance when needed. Yes, it's great to send links to find the answers to issues, however, you may not always have the time to view those links and accomplish your task at hand. It's always good to have that verbal communication and assistance when needed.

September 2016

Steve from Autel Robotics, USA

Industry: Consumer Electronics

September 2016

I'm a Breezy addict

I discovered Breezy after seeing what other companies were using for their recruiting. After sorting through a lot of uber-expensive solutions, I found that Breezy was reasonably priced given its power, has a really intuitive column-based workflow, and keeps getting better with new features every few weeks.

Pros

Simple, customizable, workflow-based paradigm; that's what separates it from a simple posting platform. Also, unlike other SaaS products I use, my whole team can participate with no extra per-user charges. I love that it automatically sends jobs to other platforms like Indeed and Glassdoor with no extra work on my part.

Cons

I feel like the monthly fees accelerate pretty quickly when you're posting a lot of jobs. For a high-growth startup like us it can get expensive for a single-purpose tool, but overall the value is well worth it. I really love that posting a single job is free, so that makes up for a lot.

Julia from Preo

Has made Recruiting so much easier!

Pros

Breezy is very intuitive and super easy to use for everyone in the team. It helps the hiring team be on the same page and keep processes transparent. It also saves a lot of time with the automated emails, questionnaires, etc. Overall, Breezy helps you keep all openings super organized, which is extremely helpful, especially when the company is growing fast and you have multiple openings.

Cons

I can't think of something right now, they're constantly making improvements and adding new features to the Product.

Christopher from Inspired Hires, Inc.

Makes applicant tracking easy!

I've used other apps for candidate tracking, and so far Breezy is the best! Drag and drop functionality, easily create new job postings and post to job boards, add notes to candidate profiles, communicate with candidates via Breezy so that all hiring managers (that are selected) can see what the candidate has been told and has said in response, and so much more! I've been using Breezy since March of this year, so for about 8 months, and I've yet to come across a scenario where I wished we could do more with Breezy. It's fit all of our needs, and I would highly recommend this app to anyone involved in the hiring process. As I've had questions along the way, technical support has been immediate (usually within 15 minutes) and very helpful. It's very simple, yet so robust that I haven't even used all of the features yet. Great job, Breezy!

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive, and great customer support when needed.

Cons

No dislikes after 8 months of use.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied November 2016

Hi Christopher! Thank you for taking the time to review Breezy! We're extra-pleased you're loving it. :)

Sharonda from Braviera Staffing Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great for all recruiters.

I was able to use a free version of recruiting software that provided me with everything I was looking for. It allows me to view all of my candidates and upload candidates. It also allows me to change the pipeline however I want. It's easy to use and customer service is always available and helpful. There's also a mobile app which is helpful.

Pros

Easy to use - It took me no time to figure out how to use Breezy HR. When I was stuck I was able to contact customer support through chat and got a response within minutes. Create your own pipeline - This is something that I like the most. Being a freelance recruiter means that my pipeline is a little different than the norm. I don't actually interview or hire anyone. I'm simply a recruiter. But sometimes I like to go back and see who's ahead in the process. Breezy HR allows me to create my own pipeline to fit the stages that my candidates go through. Free version - I use the free version because since I don't post jobs, hire, or interview I don't need all the extra features like job page and such. This allows me to have a software where I can see all my candidates and how far they've moved within the pipeline. Mobile app - Breezy HR has a mobile app so you're able to update candidates on the fly. You can also received notifications of new applicants if you post your jobs on the job page they provide you. Great customer service - As I said before, if you are unsure of how to do something you can contact someone through the live chat. I received a response within minutes.

Debbie from Avenue TalentPartners

Review from Avenue TalentPartners

Overall we really enjoy the solution and we love that is evolving monthly. Analytics need some tweaking, but Breezy team takes our recommendations and seem to be making changes as we are growing too. I love how easy it is for sourcers to send resumes. Overall great solution for us!

Pros

Easy to use with very little training. Req creation, folder creation, adding candidates are fast.

Cons

Analytics - reporting could use some tweaking. Email issues: can't copy anyone on emails, can only add one attachment, cannot retract sent email if it hasn't been open. New feature works with outlook but not gmail to review sent emails from breezy.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied November 2016

Hi Debbie - Thank you for your A+ Breezy review! We genuinely appreciate your feedback ¿ it helps us to make your recruiting process easier every step of the way :). As you know, we love to hear from you in-app and via email, too, at support (at) breezyhr.com. So happy to hear you're loving Breezy ¿ high-fives for you from the team!

Ben from Piksel

A major upgrade on the "Usual Suspects"...

We've only been using Breezy a short time, but it's already making a huge difference to our candidate response times, helping us to keep candidates informed quickly and consistently, at every step of the recruitment process. Our Hiring Managers and stakeholders can all work collaboratively within Breezy to review, screen, interview and evaluate candidates, enabling us to make better, faster hiring decisions and matching the right person to the right vacancy. There is a mountain of awesome functionality and - what looks like - some very detailed reporting tools. I've used A LOT of different systems over the years and Breezy feels like a complete upgrade on anything else out there at the minute.

Pros

Kanban-style recruitment workflow Hiring Manager collaboration and aggregated scoring Easy book interviews Great customer support Completely customisable to your process Excellent careers portal functionality Google Chrome extension is awesome Supplier integration is easy

Cons

Mobile apps are good (and useful) but don't have full functionality yet.

Michelle from Citizen Schools Inc

Easy to use ATS system!

It's a very seamless process! The customer service representatives are also very responsive and it's helpful to navigate challenges in different time zones.

Pros

I appreciate how user-friendly it is! The drag function makes it easy for my team to see where candidates are in the process. The comments section is a huge value add for my team to stay updated informed on shared job requisitions.

Cons

We are limited to 1 scorecard for each job requisition. Internally, we use several interview guides in the process i.e. one for our hiring manager and a different guide functional interviews. In Breezy, we can only request 1 scorecard for the job requisition.

Steve from CEA Medical Manufacturing

Industry: Medical Devices

Corporate Director of Human Resouces

Overall an excellent recruiting tool that provides for highly effective collaboration and transparency within the organization and communication with potential great hires. My only concern is with the access and availability of customer service. I have seen the access improve in recent weeks and the quality of service in providing answers to my questions is good.

Pros

Ease of use. Customization to fit the our needs. Great way of communicating with in the organizations and with new hires.

Cons

Availability of customer service. The quality of service is great - just getting to someone in a timely fashion has been lagging.

Response from Breezy HR

Replied November 2016

Hello, Steve - Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Breezy! It's awesome customer feedback like yours that help us to keep making your great recruiting even *more* "highly effective." :) We're so glad you're loving it!

ELDHOSE from RightVows Technologies

Happy with our HR management using Breezy

We are moreover happy with this tool as it helps us tremendously in maintaining our employee payroll, great tool and we loved it !

Pros

We are using Breezy HR on our company and its really a great tool to work with, all the employee data can be imported on to the solution very easily and the managing of employee payroll is done very perfectly and easily. The HR management staff has only little to worry about as Breezy HR takes all the employee related steps automatically and calculated their salary. The salary slip is generated and is mailed to the employee automatically.

Cons

The initial delay on loading Breezy HR is very high, please try to reduce the time.

Mark from Inspire

Amazing find - every feature you can think of.

Saves an incredible amount of time by automating processes. The ads and job board looks great. It's improved the quality of our communication and follow-up time with applicants. All around, we love it.

Pros

So we have been live for 4 weeks now, and wow, super easy to use. We were up and live in under an hour. I can automate every work flow, score applicants based on custom questions; stream-out unqualified ones and auto-respond to highly qualified ones. Templates for emails, questionnaires, reference checks. Video interview questions and reference checks. I can drag an drop an applicant into a 'phone screen' workflow and they automatically get an email invite to my calendar. With auto-declines, we love that we can respond to everyone who applies. We have a work flow for people out-of-country, and over-qualified, so we can personalize our decline email. Our team loves getting to input feedback on applicants and build their own interview guides to score. We have used at least 3 ATS in the past, and demo'd a dozen more, this is by far the best we have seen. Really, really impressed so far. If you're looking for an ATS, demo this one.

Tina from StyleSeat

Overall, Breezy is awesome for the price and gets the job done

Pros

The overall ease of use of seeing the entire pipeline in one page, the cost for what you get is amazing, having everything right there for the candidate to email and make notes, and of course, the drag and drop in the pipeline and setting up stages is easy as well. Adding in the individual guides for the positions for interviewers is also a nice compliment to the interview process.

Cons

We transitioned from a very robust and expensive ATS, so there's some limitations to Breezy. As a coordinator, I'm always on the calendar invites, so it clogs my calendar. You can't move a candidate to a different position without duplicating it then deleting the original, so you lose work. Not being able to cc others in an email to the candidate. Having the calendar invite through Breezy always include the "breezy links" so we have to invite candidates through our gmail calendar. Not allowing recruiters to see the status or get a status notification of their candidates, so I'm constantly updating them. Not being able to edit or delete a comment made, so if there is comp figures or a mistake made, it's there forever. Filter attributes are a little messy.

Chloe from Time Doctor

Industry: Information Services

Ease when recruiting

This is something I would recommend to anyone I would know who will try to source applicants.

Pros

I like it that it is really interactive, from setting emails, questionnaires, pipelines, meetings, and everything you need when recruiting. I am able to do steps tailor-fit to the hiring I have. It also posts the job to their partners, which really helps when attracting more applicants.

Cons

Before I discovered the shortcut keys? I almost want to cry when reviewing 200+ applicants :)