• Pros

• "We have switched to this program a few years back. It handles all elections very well. Our customers love the customization and the ability to report. "

• "The EDI feeds are great. They really take tasks away from the employer and broker. The reporting functionalities are also nice"

• "Configurability - able to accommodate complex benefit and contribution structures. You can also apply wellness credits. "

• Cons

• "Ask Emma - I am not a big fan of the avatar. Perhaps at somepoint Emma will transition to a more AI experience. "

• "We are unable to pull in our time and payroll deductions to this platform. This has stopped us from being able to do things with the EDI feeds. "

• "Too large for smaller sized groups. Even for our 75 Employee groups, sometimes the breadth of the software was overwhelming."

Browse bswift Reviews

David from UL LLC

Industry: Public Safety

BSwift

Pros

Makes applying for annual benefits very easy. Step by step instructions that are incredibly easy to follow.

Cons

I do not have any complaints to report.

Victoria from LAC

Used on medium sized groups

Ryan from Paycor

Great benefits tool

Overall we are really please. Our customers love that we can offer them such a great tool at a low price.

Chris from Paycor, Inc

My review

n/a

Pros

System navigation is simple to use, intuitive

Cons

system slowness, click and drag can be difficult, difficult to build test users.

Fernan from The YMCA of Greater Rochester

Industry: Philanthropy

The Swiftness of bswift

The customer support center I would consider to be best in class. They have a level of service response time that is quite rapid in its turn around.

Pros

To state that the benefits enrollment platform is user friendly would be a gross understatement. The platform is user interactive! The software is written for maximum end user interaction that is both intuitive and engaging. The tutorial is set up like a guided tour that guides the user step by step to achieve real outcomes and without annoying sidebar simulations. They smartly even include a feature to turn the guide off for the more savvy users.

Cons

If I were to complain about the bswift platform I would have to said that the animation is bit staid and stiff but it does not in any way detract from the end user experience.

Michael from Paycor

Solid software for setting up benefits feeds

Overall it’s a solid way to built a benefits EDI feed. It’s flexible and intuitive. The team behind it is always helpful with any issues that arise.

Pros

Ease of use, drag and drop interface. Shallow learning curve. The debugger is very useful for tracking down mapping errors

Cons

Some of the file and ftp failure error messages can be a little vague.

Michelle from Hub International

bswift is a solid benefit administration platform - one of the best

I have placed bswift with many clients - especially those in the healthcare industry. The software has streamlined benefit enrollment, ongoing changes, new hires and ACA.

Cons

Aimee from Branches, Inc.

Helpful benefits platform if you don't have a good one built into your HRIS

Pros

I've used the system at 2 organizations now and it's a clean-looking, easy-to-navigate system. I appreciate that it organizes ACCURATE benefits information including all the plan summaries, costs, and even invoices from providers. You can literally audit it all right there for accuracy.

Cons

At one organization where I consulted, there was a separate log-in for this system, separate payroll, and others. It gets ridiculously time consuming to be moving between systems all day long. In the other organization where I consulted, the log-in was built into the existing HRIS/Payroll system (PayCor), so it saved a step.

Barbara from Banner Health

Spouse of employee

Pros

I used this software for many years as an employee myself and did not find it easy to maneuver.

Cons

Your software does not recognize my husband's SSN and date of birth to allow him to reset his password. We're trying to do benefit enrollment from home and your customer service hours are terrible. Employees don't have time to do enrollment at work but by the time he's home, your department is closed.

Devin from Paycor

BSwift Software Review

Pros

Customization, ability to perform/solve multiple functions, ease of navigationz

Cons

Slight learning curve, some features have random bugs/errors without any reason, processing/load time is too long for tasks/screen loads to complete.

Tom from Buckley

Good benefits/HRIS system but some cumbersome features

One stop shopping when I need to look up employee info

Pros

BSwift has a user friendly interface making data entry and retrieval quite straightforward. The system is very flexible - you can customize many features to fit your needs.

Cons

The reporting feature is very powerful and flexible, however this is also cumbersome. The canned reports are not always what you want and to make custom reports it can be quite confusing. I usually need help from my benefits consultant to create the exact reports I need and then I use those custom reports.

April 2015

Christopher from General Atomics

April 2015

bswift review

bswift review

Pros

I'm given a debit card to directly deduct amount of charges.

Cons

Have to be careful about going over the amount. Would need to specify to POS the exact amount to charge and split the charge if necessary.

Kimberly from Paycor

Easy to Use

In and out quickly when choosing and editing benefits

Pros

Ease of use and straightforward design of software

Cons

I have no negative feedback regarding the software

Philip from Doyle & Ogden Insurance Advisors

One of our insurance carriers (UNUM) has partnered with bSwift

Pros

While we have just been introduced to this availability we have not totally integrated in with our book of business with UNUM. Thus, the "bad" (i.e., one star rating).