What are Bucketlist users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Bucketlist software through verified user reviews

• icon"It is such a great idea to motivate teammates to do their best and recognize each other."
  • icon"We were needing a way to recognize great employees and core values being demonstrated at work. This makes it fun and people WANT to use it."
  • icon"I would highlight that it is very easy to use both to give recognition to your teammates and when you want to get rewards for the points your teammates give you."
  • icon"The internal battle when you do something that you think you should get recognized for that you don't."
  • icon"It’s difficult to find the information you’re looking for at times."
  • icon"I sometimes find it difficult to look up people to see if an entry has been made."

Browse all Bucketlist Reviews

• Have you used Bucketlist and would like to share your experience with others?

Bart

We were one of the early adopters of this tool a few years back and have seen it evolve over time.

great rewards and recognition software. We have great engagement with it and buy in at multiple levels of the organization.

Pros

Its amazing for getting to know the people within our organization and providing us with opportunities to reward them with what matter to them. We've been able to support our team members with stuff thats meaningful to them. Everything from travel, singing lessons, whale watching, volunteering and many things in-between. I find it much more fulfilling that giving someone a coffee card or something like that (although we still do those). The tool has evolved over time and some of the things that make our lives really easy include: Data - our people seem to really take care in populating their bucket list items and goals. Leaderboards Activity feed Events - we've done a few events based on common interests and they were great Slack integration Recognition and the points system are pretty cool. We've recently used it for an operational excellence award that that experience worked out well so i think we'll keep using it for that as well. Support is awesome as well and they keep putting out new features with good quality.

Cons

We have been using this tool for a few years now so we have seen it grow since its infancy. The things that I would like to see improve in the near term is some slightly improved reporting/manager dashboard but i think they said its in the works and they deliver on their road map, and recently they updated the UI which is a big improvement over the previous version we were using.

Luke

Check Rewards & Recognition off your bucket list!

The Bucketlist team have been an absolute pleasure to work with! They are responsive, thoughtful, and incorporate our feedback into the platform as a true business partner that cares about the success of our Rewards & Recognition Program. 5 star recommend!

Pros

Intuitive to use (no training required), setup to match our branding, fun feel like a social media platform, so many ways to customize to your particular organizational needs!

Cons

Once we onboarded and started using the platform, there were a few feature requests from our company, and Bucketlist has been fantastic with adding them to their roadmap for 2019!

Reasons for choosing Bucketlist

After researching seven digital recognition platforms, Bucketlist had all the features of the other platforms, including a few that others did not, best Slack integration interface, and 1/3 of the cost - no brainer!

Sandra

Good for the employees

I am a user however I find it useful to reward positive behavior in a forum that does not negate people who are not being recognized at that time.

Pros

The ability to spread the words about other's good works in a place where is does not embarrassed them but is available to other members of the company who would not normally hear of the daily good deeds of individual members of the company. In my case I was rewarded with points. It is useful even without the points. People feel good to be appreciated.

Cons

I sometimes find it difficult to look up people to see if an entry has been made. Value for money I really should not have answered because I do not know what it costs the company. I could not take the optional answer back to no answer. More I don't know choices could be useful.

Andrea

December 2021

Bucketlist makes employee engagement fun!

Our experience has been fantastic. We have a direct account manager who we speak with regularly and we work together to make any changes necessary. If we need help, I know I can reach out to her and will get a response very quickly.

Pros

Ease of use. Rewards and excursions. Ability to use on an app as well as the website. It is fun!!

Cons

Does not have their own Corporate Product/Apparel store.

Reasons for choosing Bucketlist

Ease of use. The ability to have a variety of rewards for redemption; specifically the "Bucket List" Excursions.

Bucketlist

Rewards for changing behavior can have a great impact

Pros

Hard to just pick one. But we are a humorous group and the GIF and to the enjoyment of receiving points

Cons

Could be more gift card options. Unsure how we get these added

Maria

Great Tool For Employee Incentives

Pros

Great way to encourage coworkers and staff, keeps the "new to the job" feel going as employees are still as motivated on month 6 as they were on month 1.

Cons

nothing I can think of. I love the eGiftcard option where other rewards aren't my speed.

Nadeem

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Nadeem's Review

Customer service is very effective and helpful.

Pros

It's easy to use and manage. It also very easy to redeem points.

Cons

There should me more options to redeem on the the Gift Cards. Some big names like Wal Mart are missing.

Joy

Great recognition tool!

Recognizing peers is very easy with Bucketlist, it lowers the amount of effort required for folks to shout out others. Best of all, you also get to reward peers to show your appreciation for their work!

Pros

This is an amazing tool for recognizing employees. It's easy to use and integrates well with Slack! With the Slack integration, it really is as easy as just typing a command and hitting "enter"!

Cons

The design of the webtool is not necessarily the most "up to date"-looking. Could definitely streamline the look and feel of the webtool. Would also like to have more reward options available, especially the "experiences" that are offered, although that may be up to the employer to select these options.

Lyndy

Bucketlist

I love giving points out at the end of the week and it’s so cool to see what points you have received during the week. I mostly redeem points for gift cards so I save up the points and use the gift cards for gifts or for my favorite restaurants!

Pros

I like that you are able to redeem points for not only gift cards but you can redeem “experiences” you can use your points to hike the smoky mountains or learn to fly and I think that goes perfectly with the name because it can really be used as a bucketlist.

Cons

I wish you could change the “viewable by” to more than just recipients and the whole organization. Like if I wanted to compliment a coworker on something they did I’d like to copy their manager.

Lisa

My bucket list expe5

Bucketlist has been great overall for myself and my coworkers. Its easy to use and it is great to get recognized and feel appreciated.

Pros

this software was easy uncomplicated and easy to use .

Cons

I felt like this software worked perfectly. I have had no complaints and I have not has any issues with this software.

Amy

Very Cool Platform

I have really enjoyed Bucketlist, it is a fun way to see who is doing awesome work and what people are up to in their personal lives.

Pros

I like that it gives people the chance to highlight achievements from coworkers and recognize the work others are doing.

Cons

I feel that it would be nice to have more points to be able to distribute, or maybe even no limits to the amount of points available, to be able to give whenever someone deserves it.

Shelby

Great software, looking forward to updates

Overall, we've tapped into an entire mindset of gratefulness that was silent and close to non-realized before. Our team is able to express their gratitude more instantaneously and simply than ever before and it's inspiring moving forward for future projects!

Pros

I like its purpose the most! The whole strategy and vision of of Bucketlist is such an improvement to any workplace; get people connected to each other through gratitude-- and include awesome perks! I love Bucketlist's goals.

Cons

The customizable capabilities on the admin-end-- most of the feature-changes have to go through the Bucketlist side, but the product roadmap promises helpful changes to that so I'm looking forward to those updates.

Kudos

Reasons for choosing Bucketlist

Personalization of the marketplace/rewards!

Kudos

Response from Bucketlist

Thanks for the feedback Shelby! I'm glad you and the team are enjoying the product. And you're right, we roll out new features every 2 weeks so lots of exciting updates are always being released.

Replied September 2019

Lindsay

Amazing program!!

During this time with COVID-19, I love that the gift cards are sent electronically and that there are so many to choice from. I love the concept of earning rewards and redeeming the cheers for peers for gift cards!!! Additionally, I am glad to have a way to show my colleagues how much I appreciate them. It also makes me feel appreciated and good seeing what others have to say about my assistance with work. When you are having a bad day, going back and reviewing the recognition you have been given can make a bad day turn around into a good one. Being able to recognize not only those within my department but within the whole company is a great advantage. The site is easy to manage, utilize and offers amazing rewards. They leader board encourages me to work harder in achieving goals and hope to receive recognition for efforts to help others with their workload. Being able to recognize those in other departments boosts morale and helps to bring a mentality of teamwork; that we are all a team working to achieve the same goal for the company and our clients across the board.

Pros

I love the concept of earning rewards and redeeming the cheers for peers for gift cards!!! The site allows me to show my colleagues how much I appreciate them and all that they do to assist in my job. Being able to recognize not only those within my department but within the whole company is a great advantage. The site is easy to manage, utilize and offers amazing rewards. They leader board encourages me to work harder in achieving goals and hope to receive recognition for efforts to help others with their workload. Being able to recognize those in other departments boosts morale and helps to bring a mentality of teamwork; that we are all a team working to achieve the same goal for the company and our clients across the board.

Cons

There is nothing that I particularly dislike as the Bucketlist rewards since there is so much that they offer. They offer many gift cards such as esso gift cards, amazon gifts cards, pre-paid mastercards, american eagle etc. They don't offer just gift cards, they also offer real life experiences such as dining in at restaurants, massages, helicopter tour etc. I guess one thing I would suggest adding would be to add more experiences if possible.

A fun and unique way to engage and build culture with our team through rewards and recognition.

The personal benefits have been great, as I've been able to achieve several personal goals and connect with my coworkers to work towards shared goals together. My manager has also used my Bucketlist profile to individualize rewards and gifts. Being able to see shared goals also helped organize company events around activities that many people have wanted to do, but have never done before; this crafts unique events centered on experiencing or accomplishing new things.

Pros

The amount of diverse things that we've been able to do with such a simple platform has been incredible. We've implemented weekly employee recognition highlights, culture competitions, team events based on common goals, and personalized rewards. The customer support has been incredibly responsive - especially in developing and releasing new features based on how we want to craft the program to our company.

Cons

Engagement in the software does need to be fairly self/team motivated at this stage. However, I think they're working on developing additional automated messages/emails that will help with this in the future.

Industry: Public Safety

Bucketlist Enhanced our Corporate Culture and Makes Recognition for our Values Visible to All!

Thank you for giving our cry for recognition a voice and our culture a visible identity. We had a panel of colleagues who would agree that adding the bucketlist reward system to our culture has filled the void of Recognition for achievements that may have otherwise gone unnoticed. We have extraordinary people going above and beyond everyday. Thanks to bucketlist we now have a voice where we can cheer together when our peers are rewarded for their part in our success. From the launch to Administrative support Bucketlist has be a great corporate tool. We are even able to regularly incorporate the positive experiences in our Town Halls and company newsletters.

Pros

There were many platforms but none were as customizable to our Culture, Values, and Reward structure as Bucketlist. Also the service offered to build our own system and launch it was unparalleled to any other.

Cons

There were some features we wanted that were lacking but have improved with recent enhancements.

Reasons for choosing Bucketlist

There were many platforms but none were as customizable to our Culture, Values, and Reward structure as Bucketlist. Also the service offered to build our own system along with hands on approach to the launch was unparalleled to any other.

Jason

I love the peer to peer recognition - it's super easy and the team quickly figured it out.

The employee feel appreciate and recognition is alive and well in the company. It's a great way to bring values "alive" inside of our company and it also makes administering our rewards and recognition pretty easy. We're using the peer to peer, employee referral program and awards module.

Pros

It was nice to roll out a platform that was easy to use. The Slack integration was a cool way for employees to start using Bucketlist and they didn't have to learn any new technologies. We've got good engagement and the team seems to enjoy both the recognition and rewards. I was pretty happy with the platform - no feedback at this time. I'm looking forward to seeing how the product grows. The catalogue of life experiences is pretty neat and being updated all the time.

Amy

Industry: Mental Health Care

Bring some fun to work

It's a great recognition tool that got my staff to work stronger together. It's tempered workplace culture to be more friendly than it had been.

Pros

My staff work in four different buildings, so I was looking for a way to provide recognition and a stronger sense of team. Because bucketlist is an easy to use, intuitive, peer-to-peer format, it is well used and fun to use. My staff often pull funny, light-hearted memes to share with their feedback. I like their creativity and it's a fun check in to see how everyone is doing.

Cons

Hard to say... it's easy to use... I guess when we're busy, staff forget to use it, but we're busy and those aren't really the times I want them consumed with a computer program, but interacting with the people we serve.

Response from Bucketlist

Hi Amy, thanks for the review. We love working with you as well. Thanks for the feedback. Best Jason

Replied April 2019

Carol

Awesome customer service, easy and personalized implementation

We wanted a way to quickly recognize people for doing good things. Not waiting for an Employee of the Month/Quarter, etc. This gives the team a chance to recognize people instantly, say thanks for what you do, and making it more a part of our daily culture, and it's fun! The gifs and ability to upload pictures is easy, and the app makes it accessible for folks out in the field.

Pros

Ease of use, the similarity to social media platforms makes it easy for most employees to use

Cons

Not really an item I like least, I hope that moving forward we can use it for more announcements and regular employee communications since the employees are looking at it regularly.

Reasons for choosing Bucketlist

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our sales representative hung in there with us. It was a long journey as we started working on this pre -COVID, had to put the brakes on it, and then started again. So he was patient, not pushy, and so very easy to work with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] handled our implementation and handles our regular check ins. She is incredibly responsive and helpful. It has been just an overall great experience, and easy!

Taryn

Finally a quick & easy way to appreciate colleagues!

As a manager, this checks all the boxes for me! Having a quick and fun way to recognize team members makes it so much easier to fit this task into my busy day - a task that usually would fall through the cracks.

Pros

Cons

Not really a complaint but may be more of a glitch with the award emblems that pop up for our anniversary announcements. It shows up as 2 posts each time, one with a birthday cake and one with a yellow ribbon. (it should just be a yellow ribbon only posted once)

Sal

Exactly what Stamford Health needed!

Superior customer service and superb responsiveness. The implementation team prior to launch truly invests time in learning the culture of the organization. I believe that is one of the key reasons why our launch was successful.

Pros

Bucketlist is customizable so the look of the platform mirrors our brand and image. The web based platform looks like a page on internet and intranet. Well done.

Cons

When recognition occurs, and individuals comments or provided a thumbs up the recognition does not go back to the top of the leaderboard. I can comment on an employee recognition from days before but unless the employee is prompted they would not know to scroll the hours and sometimes days old recognition.

Great Platform for Employee Recognition

Overall we have had nothing but a positive experience with Bucketlist. The people who use it regularly continue to provide great feedback on it and have said that reading other individuals recognitions have made them feel good about the work we are all doing as a team.

Pros

There are a lot of features that I love about Bucketlist. The activity feed makes it convenient to see what others are being recognized for, the platform is super user friendly, and the customizable marketplace makes it more personable to our needs. It's fun to check out who's on the leaderboard and what people have accomplished!

Cons

I'd like to see more options for reports. If I could customize reports to best suit what I need that would be great. I also would prefer to see the Donations & Gift Cards pages in the Marketplace be minimized. Instead of showing an option for each thing ($10, $25, $50) I think it would be easier to click on one and it asks you to enter in how many points you want to cash in to redeem.

Response from Bucketlist

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad your team loves using the tool.

Replied April 2019

Berk

Best software for employee engagement

Bucketlist's software has helped our team recognize each other on jobs well done, bond with one another through super fun activities booked through the built-in marketplace, and gave us something to look forward to at the end of a successful quarter. In short, Bucketlist helped us feel like a real team and kept our spirits up whenever we experienced burnout.

Pros

I love how the reward system ties into the core values of our organization. That helps build a sense of community and rallies our team members around the same goals, whilst encouraging peer-to-peer recognition and and driving employee engagement.

Cons

Bucketlist has done a ton of good for our team, I just wish there were some more options on the in-app marketplace to choose from.

Lauri

Industry: Mental Health Care

First time user

It was a great experience. Makes you feel appreciated. The product was great as well.

Pros

It was easy to maneuver through. Quick feedback as well.

Cons

I cant really think of anything I didn't like.

Irfan

Best employee recognition and reward tool. Solves many problems of HR

Goal and Challenge Creation, Peer Recognition and Employee Awards

Pros

Seamless integration with Slack. Its so simple and easy. Our team uses Slack extensively for day to day activities. Employees can see updates of goals of their peers within Slack and recognize their peers with very intuitive user interface rendered within Slack. They never have to leave Slack to see updates or recognize their peers.

Cons

I would like to see a way to offer rewards to employees in form of experiences in addition to cash only rewards.

Joshua

Bucketlist has saved our company morale!

Bucketlist has been fantastic since they day they gave their demo. I have no complains nor offers of suggestion for improvement.

Pros

The development team at Bucketlist acts quickly on our suggestions/questions and seems to also be frequently updating the site to make it better.

Cons

There is nothing i dislike about Bucketlist.

Reward Gateway

Reasons for choosing Bucketlist

Better price with similar features

4.87/5 out of 166 reviews