• Pros

• "We were needing a way to recognize great employees and core values being demonstrated at work. This makes it fun and people WANT to use it."

• "Easy to use. The product takes you step by step. "

• "Makes our life easier , its an interesting product"

• Cons

• "Bucketlist has done a ton of good for our team, I just wish there were some more options on the in-app marketplace to choose from. "

• "I'm a user of the platform, so I can't speak to how an admin uses the product, but I don't have any cons."

• "THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING I DISLIKE ABOUT BUCKETLIST "

Browse Bucketlist Reviews

Bart from AdvisorWebsites.com

We were one of the early adopters of this tool a few years back and have seen it evolve over time.

great rewards and recognition software. We have great engagement with it and buy in at multiple levels of the organization.

Pros

Its amazing for getting to know the people within our organization and providing us with opportunities to reward them with what matter to them. We've been able to support our team members with stuff thats meaningful to them. Everything from travel, singing lessons, whale watching, volunteering and many things in-between. I find it much more fulfilling that giving someone a coffee card or something like that (although we still do those). The tool has evolved over time and some of the things that make our lives really easy include: Data - our people seem to really take care in populating their bucket list items and goals. Leaderboards Activity feed Events - we've done a few events based on common interests and they were great Slack integration Recognition and the points system are pretty cool. We've recently used it for an operational excellence award that that experience worked out well so i think we'll keep using it for that as well. Support is awesome as well and they keep putting out new features with good quality.

Cons

We have been using this tool for a few years now so we have seen it grow since its infancy. The things that I would like to see improve in the near term is some slightly improved reporting/manager dashboard but i think they said its in the works and they deliver on their road map, and recently they updated the UI which is a big improvement over the previous version we were using.

Luke from MarkMonitor

Check Rewards & Recognition off your bucket list!

The Bucketlist team have been an absolute pleasure to work with! They are responsive, thoughtful, and incorporate our feedback into the platform as a true business partner that cares about the success of our Rewards & Recognition Program. 5 star recommend!

Pros

Intuitive to use (no training required), setup to match our branding, fun feel like a social media platform, so many ways to customize to your particular organizational needs!

Cons

Once we onboarded and started using the platform, there were a few feature requests from our company, and Bucketlist has been fantastic with adding them to their roadmap for 2019!

Reasons for Choosing Bucketlist

After researching seven digital recognition platforms, Bucketlist had all the features of the other platforms, including a few that others did not, best Slack integration interface, and 1/3 of the cost - no brainer!

Sandra from Library Systems & Services

Good for the employees

I am a user however I find it useful to reward positive behavior in a forum that does not negate people who are not being recognized at that time.

Pros

The ability to spread the words about other's good works in a place where is does not embarrassed them but is available to other members of the company who would not normally hear of the daily good deeds of individual members of the company. In my case I was rewarded with points. It is useful even without the points. People feel good to be appreciated.

Cons

I sometimes find it difficult to look up people to see if an entry has been made. Value for money I really should not have answered because I do not know what it costs the company. I could not take the optional answer back to no answer. More I don't know choices could be useful.

Lauri from Pathways of Idaho

Industry: Mental Health Care

First time user

It was a great experience. Makes you feel appreciated. The product was great as well.

Pros

It was easy to maneuver through. Quick feedback as well.

Cons

I cant really think of anything I didn't like.

Sebastian from East Coast Credit Union

Great tool to share success stories and getting company perks

If you are looking for a tool to share success stories within your company, express recognition for someone who helped you out or just send some cheers along the way, Bucketlist is a great and very well integrated tool. It comes with all the little gimmick you are expecting, so you can add emojis as well as pictures to your text. You r company can create their own badgest like "employee of the month", "over achiever" or whatever you want. The customization allows you to get what you exactly want. On top of that you can collect points to either get perks your company put intpo the store or you can choose from a variety of gift cards. The "out of the box" gift cards work like a charm. I just recently redeemed a gift card for Boston Pizza and it took less then 5 minutes from redeeming the poits to have the actual gift card as a PDF on my cell. I love it!

Pros

Customization AD-integration and SSO managed shop to redeem points Gift cards are provided instantly

Cons

I cannot think of anything, It really depends on how well you get the tool customized to meet your companies needs. Also I am just a user and do not administrate the tool. So, hard to say.

Darlene from East Coast Credit Union

Employees Appreciated

My overall experience with Bucketlist, is having the opportunity in letting my co-workers know what a Great Job they do within our Company.

Pros

There are Awesome advantages to having the Bucketlist, it really helps that individual employee know that they are appreciated for everything that they do within the Company. It shows that you and only you are acknowledged for the good work & helpfulness you give to other employees within the company.

Cons

There really isn't any Cons for me to mention. It's a Great Software to use within any Company.

Marcy from Plus Consulting, LLC

Bucketlist is Fun!!!

I enjoy it and everyone uses it at Plus+ - it's fun to read recognitions for everyone.

Pros

We mostly use it for employee recognition and it's really brought everyone together.

Cons

Honestly I can't think of anything. It works perfect for what we use it for.

Kenesha from Breakthrough Behavior

Bucketlist makes it easy to access e-gift cards and redeem points earned. The process is simple and quick for it members. Other options are also available for redemption however, I mostly get gift cards. You card is deliver in your email within seconds of redeeming.....I love this!!

Pros

The software is easy to use and maneuver

Cons

I did not find any reason not to like this software

Viani from First Basin Credit Union

I love bucketlist!

I highly recommend bucket list for all organizations. Your employees will have great incentives and experience. I personally chose mine for a weekend family trip and the gift cards paid for our hotel stays very beneficial to my and my family.

Pros

Conveniance. I personally chose the gift cards and process time was instant!

Cons

Nothing to dislike. This is an awesome addition to our company and the incentives are amazing.

Amber from NOW Marketing Group

Bucketlist is easy to use and offers so many choices!

It has been very positive. The team seems to like giving recognition to other team members.

Pros

I think the fact that the redemptions are instant is one of my favorite things. I have redeemed points for two different retailers' gift cards and got them right away. I didn't know I wanted the redemption until I saw the product, and then wanted it at that time. Very convenient!

Cons

I haven't found any negatives at this time.

Ashish from Majesco

Bucketlist

Its a good platform for appreciation and encouraging

Pros

Employee appreciation is a key factor of any organization sucess and a bucket list really good platform for the same

Cons

Having FAQ/Help section link will be more ease the usage

Lindsay from CEI Group

Amazing program!!

During this time with COVID-19, I love that the gift cards are sent electronically and that there are so many to choice from. I love the concept of earning rewards and redeeming the cheers for peers for gift cards!!! Additionally, I am glad to have a way to show my colleagues how much I appreciate them. It also makes me feel appreciated and good seeing what others have to say about my assistance with work. When you are having a bad day, going back and reviewing the recognition you have been given can make a bad day turn around into a good one. Being able to recognize not only those within my department but within the whole company is a great advantage. The site is easy to manage, utilize and offers amazing rewards. They leader board encourages me to work harder in achieving goals and hope to receive recognition for efforts to help others with their workload. Being able to recognize those in other departments boosts morale and helps to bring a mentality of teamwork; that we are all a team working to achieve the same goal for the company and our clients across the board.

Pros

I love the concept of earning rewards and redeeming the cheers for peers for gift cards!!! The site allows me to show my colleagues how much I appreciate them and all that they do to assist in my job. Being able to recognize not only those within my department but within the whole company is a great advantage. The site is easy to manage, utilize and offers amazing rewards. They leader board encourages me to work harder in achieving goals and hope to receive recognition for efforts to help others with their workload. Being able to recognize those in other departments boosts morale and helps to bring a mentality of teamwork; that we are all a team working to achieve the same goal for the company and our clients across the board.

Cons

There is nothing that I particularly dislike as the Bucketlist rewards since there is so much that they offer. They offer many gift cards such as esso gift cards, amazon gifts cards, pre-paid mastercards, american eagle etc. They don't offer just gift cards, they also offer real life experiences such as dining in at restaurants, massages, helicopter tour etc. I guess one thing I would suggest adding would be to add more experiences if possible.

A fun and unique way to engage and build culture with our team through rewards and recognition.

The personal benefits have been great, as I've been able to achieve several personal goals and connect with my coworkers to work towards shared goals together. My manager has also used my Bucketlist profile to individualize rewards and gifts. Being able to see shared goals also helped organize company events around activities that many people have wanted to do, but have never done before; this crafts unique events centered on experiencing or accomplishing new things.

Pros

The amount of diverse things that we've been able to do with such a simple platform has been incredible. We've implemented weekly employee recognition highlights, culture competitions, team events based on common goals, and personalized rewards. The customer support has been incredibly responsive - especially in developing and releasing new features based on how we want to craft the program to our company.

Cons

Engagement in the software does need to be fairly self/team motivated at this stage. However, I think they're working on developing additional automated messages/emails that will help with this in the future.

Shelby from Movista

Great software, looking forward to updates

Overall, we've tapped into an entire mindset of gratefulness that was silent and close to non-realized before. Our team is able to express their gratitude more instantaneously and simply than ever before and it's inspiring moving forward for future projects!

Pros

I like its purpose the most! The whole strategy and vision of of Bucketlist is such an improvement to any workplace; get people connected to each other through gratitude-- and include awesome perks! I love Bucketlist's goals.

Cons

The customizable capabilities on the admin-end-- most of the feature-changes have to go through the Bucketlist side, but the product roadmap promises helpful changes to that so I'm looking forward to those updates.

Reasons for Choosing Bucketlist

Personalization of the marketplace/rewards!

Response from Bucketlist

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the feedback Shelby! I'm glad you and the team are enjoying the product. And you're right, we roll out new features every 2 weeks so lots of exciting updates are always being released.

Jason from Advisor Websites

I love the peer to peer recognition - it's super easy and the team quickly figured it out.

The employee feel appreciate and recognition is alive and well in the company. It's a great way to bring values "alive" inside of our company and it also makes administering our rewards and recognition pretty easy. We're using the peer to peer, employee referral program and awards module.

Pros

It was nice to roll out a platform that was easy to use. The Slack integration was a cool way for employees to start using Bucketlist and they didn't have to learn any new technologies. We've got good engagement and the team seems to enjoy both the recognition and rewards. I was pretty happy with the platform - no feedback at this time. I'm looking forward to seeing how the product grows. The catalogue of life experiences is pretty neat and being updated all the time.

Amy from Juneau Youth Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Bring some fun to work

It's a great recognition tool that got my staff to work stronger together. It's tempered workplace culture to be more friendly than it had been.

Pros

My staff work in four different buildings, so I was looking for a way to provide recognition and a stronger sense of team. Because bucketlist is an easy to use, intuitive, peer-to-peer format, it is well used and fun to use. My staff often pull funny, light-hearted memes to share with their feedback. I like their creativity and it's a fun check in to see how everyone is doing.

Cons

Hard to say... it's easy to use... I guess when we're busy, staff forget to use it, but we're busy and those aren't really the times I want them consumed with a computer program, but interacting with the people we serve.

Response from Bucketlist

Replied April 2019

Hi Amy, thanks for the review. We love working with you as well. Thanks for the feedback. Best Jason

Taryn from Ad Pages

Finally a quick & easy way to appreciate colleagues!

As a manager, this checks all the boxes for me! Having a quick and fun way to recognize team members makes it so much easier to fit this task into my busy day - a task that usually would fall through the cracks.

Pros

Cons

Not really a complaint but may be more of a glitch with the award emblems that pop up for our anniversary announcements. It shows up as 2 posts each time, one with a birthday cake and one with a yellow ribbon. (it should just be a yellow ribbon only posted once)

Sal from Stamford Health

Exactly what Stamford Health needed!

Superior customer service and superb responsiveness. The implementation team prior to launch truly invests time in learning the culture of the organization. I believe that is one of the key reasons why our launch was successful.

Pros

Bucketlist is customizable so the look of the platform mirrors our brand and image. The web based platform looks like a page on internet and intranet. Well done.

Cons

When recognition occurs, and individuals comments or provided a thumbs up the recognition does not go back to the top of the leaderboard. I can comment on an employee recognition from days before but unless the employee is prompted they would not know to scroll the hours and sometimes days old recognition.

Great Platform for Employee Recognition

Overall we have had nothing but a positive experience with Bucketlist. The people who use it regularly continue to provide great feedback on it and have said that reading other individuals recognitions have made them feel good about the work we are all doing as a team.

Pros

There are a lot of features that I love about Bucketlist. The activity feed makes it convenient to see what others are being recognized for, the platform is super user friendly, and the customizable marketplace makes it more personable to our needs. It's fun to check out who's on the leaderboard and what people have accomplished!

Cons

I'd like to see more options for reports. If I could customize reports to best suit what I need that would be great. I also would prefer to see the Donations & Gift Cards pages in the Marketplace be minimized. Instead of showing an option for each thing ($10, $25, $50) I think it would be easier to click on one and it asks you to enter in how many points you want to cash in to redeem.

Response from Bucketlist

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad your team loves using the tool.

Berk from Advisor Websites

Best software for employee engagement

Bucketlist's software has helped our team recognize each other on jobs well done, bond with one another through super fun activities booked through the built-in marketplace, and gave us something to look forward to at the end of a successful quarter. In short, Bucketlist helped us feel like a real team and kept our spirits up whenever we experienced burnout.

Pros

I love how the reward system ties into the core values of our organization. That helps build a sense of community and rallies our team members around the same goals, whilst encouraging peer-to-peer recognition and and driving employee engagement.

Irfan from Mezino Technologies

Best employee recognition and reward tool. Solves many problems of HR

Goal and Challenge Creation, Peer Recognition and Employee Awards

Pros

Seamless integration with Slack. Its so simple and easy. Our team uses Slack extensively for day to day activities. Employees can see updates of goals of their peers within Slack and recognize their peers with very intuitive user interface rendered within Slack. They never have to leave Slack to see updates or recognize their peers.

Cons

I would like to see a way to offer rewards to employees in form of experiences in addition to cash only rewards.

Anne from UT Federal Credit Union

Employee Recognition Platform

Incredible program, I highly recommend this to companies regularly. I love sharing the good that this platform is because in this day and age we need more positives!

Pros

The program is extremely user friendly. There are so many different ways to recognize staff. I especially love the app for iphone. It makes recognition when away from your desk simple. The set up of the program and live date didn't have any hiccups. We loved our team at BucketList and will be clients for a long time.

Cons

As I continue to log in so many enhancements are made on the programs, it feels like weekly changes! Nothing has been a con.

Response from Bucketlist

Replied May 2019

Hi Anne, thanks for the review. It's a pleasure working with your organization. I'm glad you and your team are enjoying the platform. And you're right about product updates - we are rapidly adding new features and we update the platform every 2 weeks :-) Best, The bucketlist team

Joshua from Arc of Steuben

Bucketlist has saved our company morale!

Bucketlist has been fantastic since they day they gave their demo. I have no complains nor offers of suggestion for improvement.

Pros

The development team at Bucketlist acts quickly on our suggestions/questions and seems to also be frequently updating the site to make it better.

Cons

There is nothing i dislike about Bucketlist.

Reasons for Choosing Bucketlist

Better price with similar features

Sharon from Pizza Properties, Inc.

Bucketlist for pizza restaurants

The experience with Bucketlist has been excellent. They are fun to deal with, while helping come up with a great recognition program. Our recognition program was mostly non-existent and now we are up with the times with a social recognition app that fits our restaurant employees' needs well.

Pros

The product is customizable to your company logo, colors, core values, award logos, and what type of rewards system you want to set up. Wide variety of gift cards available, as well as your own company store of items if you choose. The customer service is excellent and we have been provided with suggestions and solutions as needed to make the product work for us.

Cons

There are a few features we would like to see added to the platform, but Bucketlist has been very accommodating and have added those items to their development plans.

MECHELLE from UT FEDERAL CREDIT UNION

EXCELLENT!

THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN FANTASTIC- I AM ABLE TO RECOGNIZE A TEAM MEMBER/ COWORKER QUICKLY WITH OUT TAKING MUCH TIME OUT OF MY WORK DAY, REDEMPTION IS SUPER FAST AND THERE ARE TONS OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM. BUCKETLIST... ABOVE AND BEYOND A BETTER OPTION THAN WHAT WE USED BEFORE...

Pros

I LOVE THE EASE OF USE, AND REDEMPTION OPTIONS

Cons

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING I DISLIKE ABOUT BUCKETLIST

Reasons for Switching to Bucketlist

FAKE COINS - KEEPING TRACK ON PAPER- REDEMPTION IN HOUSE AT A "STORE"

Nitesh from Advisor Websites

Great tool that has allowed me to think about new life goals and recognize my peers

Recognition

Pros

The ease of recognition. The experience to recognize someone is very user friendly. Also the ability to see what others are trying to achieve has helped build better relationships with my peers.

Cons

Events system could be cleaned up a little bit. If it was somehow connected to Facebook events or had a similar feel to it.

Jacob from Plus Consulting

Awesome Product!

Changed our culture overnight. Everyone was super engaged!

Pros

Easily reward coworkers for all sorts of things ranging from small to large. Can write reviews on the go and post in seconds. Very easy to use

Cons

Mobile and Outlook app could use a little more work. Mobile app often asked me to re-login.

Amy from ConMed Canada

Great addition to our company

The Bucketlist team have been amazing and responsive since day one! They made the start up process super easy sand even held training sessions for the staff. Most importantly, the software itself fits our needs and everyone is happy with it! Amazing experience overall.

Pros

The software is user-friendly and very accessible. In addition to accessing the program online, users can download the app (compatible with iOS and android devices) or simply use the add-in feature connected to Microsoft outlook. It has never been so easy to send out peer recognition!

Cons

There's not a wide range of usage reports available useful for accounting and budgeting purposes.

Ashley L. from Plus Consulting

Loving Bucketlist!

Bucketlist has helped our team keep in touch even though we are very spread out!

Pros

The ease of use is the best part of Bucketlist!

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Bucketlist! It’s awesome!

Response from Bucketlist

Replied June 2019

Thanks Ashely, I'm glad you like the platform. The team loves working with you as well.

Dawn from Plus Consulting

Great Platform!

Pros

I enjoy being able to use our company's values to incorporate in the feedback from one another.

Cons

The thing I dislike the least about the product is the type of rewards. I wish there was Getgo or Sheetz for gas purposes.

Wren from Advisor Websites

Great tool for rewards and recognition

Pros

I love that Bucketlist makes it easy to recognize my team for their accomplishments in and outside the office. It's also a great tool for helping our team stay connected to our core values.

Cons

While I use the peer recognition Slack integration often, I find that I don't use all the features of Bucketlist on a regular basis. I do need a bit more incentive from Bucketlist to log into the dashboard and explore their product further.

Stephanie from 1 Hotel

Great app!

Overall myself and my colleagues enjoy Bucketlist as it gives us an easy way to recognize our team members who sometimes probably feel under appreciated until now.

Pros

Its an incredibly easy platform to recognize and engage employees of different departments. It allows us to reward those who are going above and beyond and foster a sense of appreciation for our hardworking employees.

Cons

It takes a bit to get used to and to ensure everyone is using it to its full potential you need to ensure everyone has been oriented to the new software. This requires more time and training.

Parker from Advisor Websites

Bucketlist is the most intuitive workplace value program I've seen.

Coworkers are finding personal growth in their role at the company. I also feel like natural, engaging conversations are being formed around our Bucketlist goals.

Pros

I love that I can keep up-to-date with my coworker's professional and personal achievements. Because of Bucketlist, I discover common interests naturally with my co-workers.

Cons

It's hard to say. I would love it if I could also have a Bucketlist group with my circle of friends.

Lauri from Finnish

Industry: Civil Engineering

Innovative software for millenials

Pros

Since we need to really pay attention to get all the things done, bucketlist lists those options for us. Really great example of modern innovation and service.

Cons

Bucketlist doesn't give you easy way to import and export data to/from service.

Julia from Academy of Model Aeronautics

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

I redeemed my Bucketlist points for a free hotel stay.

Bucketlist is very user-friendly, and you can easily redeem your points for prizes. I highly recommend Bucketlist to all business owners/companies that are interested in implementing a reward program for their staff.

Pros

Bucketlist allowed me to quickly redeemed my earned points for a hotels.com gift card. The e-gift card arrived in my inbox almost immediately, and was easily redeemed on the hotels.com website.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about the Bucketlist rewards program, I only have great things to say about their program and customer service.

Rachel from Industry Weapon

Industry: Broadcast Media

Bucketlist is Great to Cheer Your Coworkers On!

I really enjoy using Bucketlist. It's a great way to see what all work my coworkers do and reward them for all their hard work. =D

Pros

I enjoy using Bucketlist because it is a great way to cheer my coworkers on. Giving them points helps them see the value of their work and inspires them to do more.

Cons

I think the only thing I dislike is that I have a limit of points to give to my coworkers. That is not Bucketlist's fault though, my company only gives us so many points to give out to others each month.

Courtney from BuildDirect

Impressed with the ease of use and uptake in the organization!

Pros

We've been using the product for about 5 months now and it's going super well. Due to the simplicity and integration with Slack, we had amazing enthusiasm and participation right from the start. Bucketlist offers an accessible option for peer to peer recognition that is very quick, so it's easy to seamlessly give recognition throughout your day to day. They send a balanced amount of reminders, just once a week to nudge you to use your points, but not so much that it's annoying!

Cons

I think there is a lot of potential to build more interaction and community into the platform. If people were promoted to participate in event based on what they have been interested in in the past, or based on what others are up to, and you could invite or challenge others to reach for goals, it would build more of that community element for engagement!

Lauren from RBC

Pros

Easy to use, quick redemption, and lots of selection

Cons

Nothing really wrong with it. Not sure what

MAry from Brown Edwards

Very easy to use

I think it helps motivate individuals to do more (hoping for recognition) and helps to say thank you with more impact.

Pros

I like being able to see how peers are doing and going to specific individuals to see comments on how they are doing and what they are doing to achieve their recognitions. I also like that anyone can give or receive recognitions.

Cons

Not being able to filter in the Community. Would like to be able to filter by location and title

Jennifer from Storable

Bucketlist is the Best employee-reward site!!

Overall a great experience as I gained/earned some credits, picked my 'prize' and immediately received my 'prize'.

Pros

The list of choices in the Experience Marketplace is Wonderful!! I am able to pick the reward that best suits me, at the time, and best fits me. I also like the Community section that shows ALL my colleagues and details, that they have made public, showing me their likes and alilbit about themselves.

Cons

I would like to know how to earn more credits as there are Experiences and gift cards I would like to have and I would like to be able to nominate colleagues to gain credits as well for jobs well done internally and noticed by our clients. Maybe an area to compete with other departments or individuals for credits to get to know my colleagues and other departments better.

Josh from General Sheet Metal Works

Appreciation

I is a very positive team building platform to use. it has been very nice to be able to go a little further and show people they are appreciated

Pros

This platform is very easy to use and it is open to all that are involved in the program

Cons

I have not really had any issues. this is very eas to use

Shannon from ConMed

Industry: Medical Devices

Recommend!!

Excellent experience - we are making a huge impact with the power of recognition in the hands of each and every employee!

Pros

Super easy to use, not only as an employee giving recognition, but as the back-end administrator I find it very intuitive!

Cons

report capabilities are still evolving, so would like to see that easier to pull without needing to contact support. However, when I do need to contact support, I get exactly what I am looking for!

Maria from Pizza Properties, Inc.

I personally like that you don't have to look at catalogs anymore to get your rewards.

Pros

This program is so easy to use. Easy to read, process remarks and redeem your points. Not difficult at all.

Cons

You have to create a sign in login; sometimes you forget the password.

April from Academy of Model Aeronautics

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Bucketlist

Bucketlist has provided our staff an easy way to recognize each other, and get to know more about their peers' day to day functions.

Pros

Very user friendly! Our staff enjoys using it recognize their peers. The Bucketlist team is very accessible. They answer my questions and provide assistance very quickly.

Cons

Initially I liked the idea of the leader board. But some team members did not like the competitive nature, so we disabled it.

Bethany from Advisor Websites

Great way to recognize staff

Pros

I find Buckelist is great at recognizing staff throughout the business who are doing a great job, especially those who might fly under the radar. It also relies on peer reviews which creates a sense of people wanting to help other colleagues.

Cons

The internal battle when you do something that you think you should get recognized for that you don't. But some people require more public appreciation than others.

Danielle from Storable

Great for Employee Engagement!

Great!I really love this as a way to engage with my peers and reward them for going above and beyond! It makes everything super easy!

Pros

I really enjoy using bucketlist to provide my peers with feedback and rewards so everyone knows how great of a job they are doing.

Cons

The only thing I think needs improvement is how the goals and activities you have done are captured. Took me a minute to find and navigate those.

Amy from Advisor Websites

Very Cool Platform

I have really enjoyed Bucketlist, it is a fun way to see who is doing awesome work and what people are up to in their personal lives.

Pros

I like that it gives people the chance to highlight achievements from coworkers and recognize the work others are doing.

Cons

I feel that it would be nice to have more points to be able to distribute, or maybe even no limits to the amount of points available, to be able to give whenever someone deserves it.

Salvatore from La Quinta Inn & Suites GP South

Great way to team-build!

10/10 great tool and a great way to break the ice with new hires.

Pros

The way it promotes culture of helpfulness and giving

Cons

Mobile app could use an update - was slow and at times kicked me out

Angelica from Peter Piper Pizza

Industry: Restaurants

Easy use

Communication is a big one, managers are using the website to show recognition to their employees and for all to see. Along with birthday and anniversary recognition. Being able to pick from a wide variety of gift cards to pick is always a big plus!

Pros

I like how easy it is to message co-workers from not only my store but other stores, including the main bosses.

Cons

It's pretty easy to use, there is a few tabs under redeem called active and recently completed goals. They are just blank pages, it would be nice to have goals to set up and show what goals are completed.

Tom from Plus Consulting

Easy to use Bucketlist

Great interaction for all employees to help recognize and support each other

Pros

Ease of use. One click and you are started and the all of the choices for donations and gift cards

Cons

Numerical increments for the Amazon and other gift cards.

Response from Bucketlist

Replied June 2019

Hi Tom, Thanks - I'm glad you love working the tool and find it easy to use. It's great working with you and your team.