• Pros

• "It is very user friendly. The response to the ad's are impressive. Easy to use and easy to track candidates since we dont have a ATS."

• "Easy to use Updates in real time. The information that I can give about the job is relevant to my needs"

• "I like how everything flows. I like the templates and how the system makes the hiring process easy. I also like how it is easy to share communication across my team."

• Cons

• "A little difficult to navigate if someone applies for multiple jobs or had a prior interview. Clunky but good value. "

• "user interface needs a little more customization to our needs. It could be more intuitive. Buttons must be made for functions not just small text links placed in less than intuitive places."

• "The only problem I had with CareerPlug was that I couldn't get one of my new job listings to refresh, but it was quickly resolved."

Browse CareerPlug Reviews

Debbie from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness

Recruiting made easy with Career Plug

Career Plug staff have are attentive and quick to offer assistance. The system is never off line and company is always looking for ways to stay ahead of the curve.

Pros

ATS is designed for busy operational retail hiring managers who do not have the luxury to sit in front of a desk top all day. Intuitive for different users and work styles as they navigate the workflow for each candidate.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We were early adopter so worked through some end user suggestions which the team was very open to.

Reasons for Choosing CareerPlug

Easy one click for applicants and quick learning curve for hiring managers. Thank you.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Debbie! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

marc from Fish Window Cleaning

Industry: Environmental Services

Owner

Staffing - finding people that enjoy working in the weather.

Pros

Steady flow of applicants once parameters are established.

Cons

With parameters set - like a current MI drivers license required - applicants still reach me without one.

Price - quality

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, Marc! We're so happy to hear that you're having a positive experience sourcing applicants with our software.

5-7 aint bad!

Careerplug has made finding applicants and hiring so much easier than in the past. We are able to receive applicants that are pre- qualified and vet them appropriately. Weve hired five out of the last seven applicants that applied through careerplug. This makes the value 100% satisfactory. Careerplug reduces our hiring budget, and saved us valuable time... and time is money!

Pros

We love getting the applicants that are specific to the position we are hiring for.

Cons

We Would like more applicants when we have an active ad.

It was a one stop Shop

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Dan from State Farm

Career Plug

Always got a decent volume through this channel. Lately, not enough prospects.

Pros

Great way to track and organize applicants.

Cons

Not getting enough volume of candidates.

Sasha from Johnson Motor Sales, Inc.

Career Plug Review

This has made the hiring process much easier to navigate through. Communication is so much better. Overall I love this software!

Pros

Cons

I have found that searching for specific jobs isn't always the easiest from a hiring manager standpoint. Having to look through the dropdown through all job templates to find the open positions is confusing for hiring managers.

Reasons for Choosing CareerPlug

It seemed to best fit our hiring needs and was the best fit financially

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Sasha! We are so happy to hear that our software has made your hiring process easier.

Ed from Ed Abdallah State Farm

Very Happy with Career Plug

Pros

Cons

Don't know if prospect receives the assessment

Reasons for Choosing CareerPlug

The hands on customer service

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Ed! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Sydney from Chick-fil-A Pueblo

Industry: Restaurants

CareerPlug is the Way to Go!

Pros

CareerPlug is intensive to setup, but once you have it customized to your unique business, it is easy to use, monitor, update, and maintain. It's intuitive, helpful, and takes a lot of the administrative work and automates it.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it is difficult to setup. It requires a lot of work to get it up and running, but once it's done, it's pretty much done.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Sydney! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Tim from State Farm Insurance

Game Changer

some of my fasttrack emails go to the applicant's junk mail thus I don't know if they're non responsive or just don't know I've emailed.

Pros

Allows me to proactively be in constant recruit mode. Cloud based so I can access information and never worry about losing both prospects and hired team members information. Can use to maintain employees as well.

Cons

Would be nice if interject stronger sales assessments.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Tim! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Joshua from Joshua Thibodeaux State Farm

Building a pipeline

I would forget to file resumes and track references in the approporiate places if it wasn't for this feature on career plug.

Pros

I like the organization of the software. The ability to complete tasks and document each conversation we have with the applicants is a wonderful feature that allows us to prepare for the interviews and track progress!

Cons

I don't know how to gauge the effectiveness of the assessments used by Careerplug. Most people get low scores on the math portion and or state that they didn't get a link for the sales portion.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Joshua! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Mel from Florida Express Environmental

Fantastic Service

Easy to use. great customer service.

Pros

Cons

I hear that we dont get front page listings from salespeople at Indeed.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Mel! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Dominique from My Gym Children's Fitness Center - Encino, CA

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Time Efficiency and Hiring with Ease is what every My Gym needs!

Like many of us that are Owners and/or Directors of My Gym Children's Fitness Center, one of the priorities in this business is to provide a top-notch quality program and the utmost care for the children and families. In order to achieve this and more, we all need staff with the potential to become outstanding My Gym Teachers. For me, there was no place better to find this than through CareerPlug! I was very pleased to participate in testing the applicant software for CareerPlug. It's very intuitive, easy to use, and reaches more credible job seekers than other sites and sifting through emails of career inquiries. There is a great balance between ease of use and features finding the most qualified candidates via the Personality Assessments that makes the hiring process effective and completed immediately. Their unparalleled support addressed issues (if any) quickly and assisted with customizing new job ads perfect for the gym. Cutting down on the time spent filtering through each applicant has been one of the most important features for me. We are all very busy teaching classes and running a business. Not only has CareerPlug met that expectation, but also has excellent service with an easy to learn, quality system. I highly recommend using CareerPlug to recruit the best candidates that will exemplify who we are as a company and in turn, be an amazing My Gym teacher!

Pros

CareerPlug keeps things in a centralized location with the Personality Assessment Scores, Applicant Profiles, Resumes, and Pre-screen Scores all on the same page!

Cons

A feature I would like to see modified is to make the email responses from the hiring manager to the applicant via the applicant profile page. We see the responses from the applicant, but it would be nice to reply immediately through their profile.

Steve from Contain My Dog, inc

Very functional Software.Very Helpful Team!

Pros

The Software offers features for sorting and assessing applicants which are fantastic. Surprisingly, it allows us to craft ads and post them from within Carrerplug.The support team who we have dealt with has been absolutely Fantastic! Patient, Helpful and sincere. Great Asset! The cost is a terrific value for what is included. We got the HR and onboarding package. This makes our work so much easier and having all these documents in one place rather than emailing back and forth to applicants/hires is helpful.

Cons

Although it has a TON of features the UI, I feel, could be more intuitive. Make buttons for functions not just small text links placed in less than intuitive places. Software should allow for objectives (reviewing applicants, changing text etc) in a simplified way. Too much clicking around to learn. By redesigning this should lessen the contact with your (great) customer service team.

Tara from TANCO Engineering

Super User Friendly!

Pros

Product is very user friendly & welcoming to the eyes. There have been a few enhancements that have improved the functionality of the platform quite a bit. Although an applicant may apply several times throughout the year it groups everything together. Customer service is super!

Cons

When an applicant completes an application one time, if they aren't selected & come back a year later & try to apply their original application is still in the system & can't be updated.

abby from Rehab Resources

Good for multiple users and locations

Pros

I like Careerplug because you can use it for multiple locations and users. We can post a job and access just our own applicants or those from neighboring spots. New option to post/boost on Indeed is a good improvement.

Ryan from Kenimer Realty of Greater Lexington

Extremely good product

Careerplug has been a life saver from start to finish. As an owner hiring and firing is a key component to my roles and responsibilities. This product makes that task super easy.

Pros

This product is easy to use, and consolidates all of the candidates into one place. I can make decisions on multiple candidates at a time, and then move them through the hiring process with ease.

Cons

The HR section of the site doesn't seem to be as intuitive as the hiring side. It still works, but we have had to work through a few bugs namely sending paperwork to newly hired candidates to sign.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Ryan! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our software.

Janet from Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center

Highly Recommend Career Plug!

WOW! Awesome product - love it. So easy to use. We have had no glitches or problems with the program. It does everything they said it did and more! My end users love it too - has improved efficiency in hiring, improved communication with hiring managers and the candidates and let us go paperless! Made our lives in so much easier!

Pros

Ease of use. Fantastic A+ Service Team who respond so quickly and are so friendly. System is seamless, intuitive for both the company and the candidate. Allows the hiring process to be paperless. Electronic scheduling of candidates is probably my favorite component. Can use the system from anywhere. Mobile friendly. Assessment options are great. Good email template options to respond to all candidates.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like is that I did not buy the product sooner!

Nathan from Spring Touch Lawn & Pest Control

Changed the admin of our business

I can be working with our admins staff and everybody is on the same page as everything is kept together. There is no me holding files on my side that someone else has or vice versa. Everyone that needs access has access!

Pros

That I am able to get all the admin for each employee from starting the hiring process to on boarding the employee and keeping all their documents in one place all together. Knowing that they have filled out all the forms required is huge!

Cons

This is the first software we have used for this so honestly dont have anything I dont like.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Nathan! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Amanda from VillaSport

Recommend this!

overall great! Excellent customer service

Pros

Easy to track applicants and see where they are at in the process

Cons

no cons that I can think of at the moment

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Amanda! We're happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience with our client support team as well.

Matthew from Keller Williams

Great way to automate the hiring process.

This product allows you to automate the hiring process pipeline from start to finish and allows for easy collaboration between hiring managers and HR.

Pros

Easy to add jobs and create email templates to save time when dealing with a large number of applicants.

Cons

Option for integration into your website could have more features and be easier to work with.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Matthew! We're so happy to hear that our software has made your hiring process easier.

Jon from Bethany Associates, Inc.

Great Tool

Excellent.

Pros

The system is easy to use. From planning your campaign to phone interview setting up the face to face interview and selecting.

Cons

At times the web interface is a little slow. It takes a few seconds for some pages to load.

Reasons for Choosing CareerPlug

I chose Career Plug because I heard of it through and IWCA conference.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Jon! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Nick from Paul Davis Restoration Of The Northland

Overall great resource

Great service that allows me to focus on my business operations while still receiving candidates to follow up with at my convenience.

Pros

It allows me to focus on my day to day tasks rather than searching for candidates. They are in my inbox so all I have to do is filter them.

Cons

Not applicable, I have not discovered anyth6at this point

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Nick! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Adrienne from Goody Goody Liquor

September 2016

Picking CareerPlug was a great move!

Pros

What I like most about the software is it's functionality and interface. The interface is very user friendly which made training our Management team a lot easier. The service we have received has been great. Any time we have a question or need help we have always been able to reach someone on their service team and in instances where we have to leave a message we always receive a quick response back. This is our first real attempt at using an applicant tracking system prior to that our applications were done on paper. CareerPlug comes with a lot of features and functionality that we have yet to start utilizing. We can't wait!

Cons

The thing I like least about the product is that as you move an applicant through the recruit flow and designate them as "hired" in the system they are automatically moved to the "teams" section of the website. This is a minor issue. To me the teams section should only list users with login access.

Jonathan from GreenAcres Market, LLC

Great Value for the Money!

I would first like to say how much CareerPlug has made a difference in the number of applicants we have received since we have begun utilizing them in July 2016. For the price point they offer, it is one of the best values for the money that is out there right now.

Pros

- I love the way the applicants are listed by location and job description. - Daily Applicant summary notifications are clear and concise. - Ability to screen applicants on initial application. This saves time interviewing candidates who are not qualified. - Ability to add multiple users to the account with no additional charge. - Customer service is very prompt in responding to your issues.

Cons

- Reporting features are not very customize able. - They only post to 8 free job boards. - Sometimes screens don't automatically refresh after status updates. Whether this is an internet issue or server issue remains to be seen.

Tara from Tanco

Great product for the money!

Pros

User friendly, customer service very helpful, development team open to suggestions and actually implementing them.

Cons

Unfortunately platform doesn't integrate with Paychex. This would make payroll & HR functions a lot easier.

James from State Farm

So easy to use, jumped in without the training and just hired my first candidate!

So glad I paid the small fee to use this service. Others I know have been paying thousands to hire and CareerPlug was so easy and comprehensive. It allowed me to filter through applicants using the test results, response times to emails or no response at all, and generally how their resumes and applications were laid out. With that, I could send rejection emails without spending too much time on each one. Will be using CareerPlug for my next hires for sure! Thanks for having this service available! James

Pros

Easy to use. Testing was very informative. Benchmarking team to compare to applicants was a must. Prefilled emails for each stage. Recommendations from time to time were helpful. Provided tailored interview questions for phone and in person, including a scoring system. Low cost.

Cons

Small system glitch in which I was not able to send emails directly from CareerPlug and was forced to send from my Outlook. This was fixed within a short period of time.

Valentino from Aurify Brands

Highly Recommended and Bang for your buck!

I love the customization of my companies page and the innovative and unique setup for all the brands under our umbrella

Pros

This product is extremely easy to use and it does so much! It understands recruiting and on-boarding and it is likely to become our main source for sourcing.

Cons

Although this product is very satisfying, during the first month or couple of weeks it would be nice if there were more customer service reps or account managers to answer quick questions. An online chat for questions would be helpful as well.

ADAM from bird rock coffee

Keeps us orgianized

We have found 80% for our new people using you guys

Pros

Easy to get what stage each person is in and when they responded to the email.

Cons

Trying to keep the 6 cafes responses and the people that applied to that cafe.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Adam! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience hiring new employees with our software.

Jessica from Finicky Window Cleaning

Industry: Utilities

Organized and Thorough

Pros

We have appreciated having all applicants flowing to one back end program to organize our contact to each applicant as well as structure the requirements needed for each job description as it comes available. Career plug has helped the success of our company by posting our needs on multiple platforms in one click! Thank you!

Cons

Nothing currently comes to mind. We have been pleased so far.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Jessica! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Sue from Insurance Store Inc.

We love Career Plug

Pros

getting our help wanted ad out to many vendors which widens the pool we have to select applicants

Cons

Seems to change frequently. Best to take the training classes when offered.

Reasons for Choosing CareerPlug

Career plug was referred to me by my business coach! I was not familiar with this software and have never regretted the annual fee. The testing is great and the results have worked for our business.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Sue! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Dave from Paul Davis

Indispensable Management Tool

Excellent Experience

Pros

I love the ease in reviewing the quality resumes that arrive in my mailbox. We have been staffing through them for a couple oy years and highly recommend the service.

Cons

I had several job listing to create and the template was difficult to navigate at first

Reasons for Choosing CareerPlug

We were encouraged by our corporate offices to accept a free trial

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Dave! We're so happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience with our software over the past two years.

Rebecca from American Swim Academy

RWS

It is helping to streamline our hiring process and is really helpful!

Pros

It's one stop - all in one place and easy to follow the flow

Cons

Can't really think of anything as we are relatively new users but are really enjoying it

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Rebecca! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Wayne from Scroggins Insurance Agency Inc

Best Way to Hire

Hiring team members that best fit for our office team.

Pros

Based on the info you provide regarding the position - they provide you with good candidates for the position.

Cons

Which we could change some of the options that are listed regarding the requirements or job titles.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Wayne! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Joan from Right at Home

Excellent product

I am able to quickly get access to information I need whether I am on my computer or not. The layout of the dashboard is very user friendly. We use Career Plug for several different positions, so we can have only the people who need specific applications receive them.

Pros

I found Career Plug to be extremely user friendly. Easy to find information quickly. I like that it downloads to my phone. this is especially helpful when I need data when I am not at my computer.

Cons

I have not found any problems yet. I do need a tutorial to make sure I am aware of all the functions available.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Joan! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Sarah from State Farm

Highly Recommend!

I use the system daily to organize applicants and make notes on what step of the process there are. Overall, I really enjoy CareerPlug and have been able to become more efficient with my recruiting.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and user friendly. I am able to stay organized and instantly notified when there are new applicants.

Cons

The comment section sometimes times out and will not save longer notes. Also, when trying to copy certain parts of comments, or applicant contact email, the system thinks you are editing and switches to a free-form, editable field.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Sarah! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Andy from NHE, Inc.

Great value for the money

I started using Career Plug as my ATS having used spreadsheets for many years. The product is great at automatically posting to the free sites and creating HTML to post on other niche sites that we are members of. There have been some issues (to expect with any company) with postings and paperwork through Onboarding with Career Plug, but their support team has always been responsive and gotten everything worked out.

Pros

Ease of posting and scheduling interviews and processing backgrounds. Awesome support team.

Cons

I would like the user interface to be a little more customizable to our needs.

Tony from State Farm-Capraro Agency

Glad to have you folks!

Great so far- and your folks are always willing to help when there's an issue.

Pros

Easy and simple to use! Like the features!

Cons

when there's an update and I can't figure it out!

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Tony! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software and client support team.

Parul from IDC TECHNOLOGIES

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

I highly recommend using CareerPlug to recruit the best candidates .

Pros

Career plug allows you to configure their plugin in many different ways. It is User friendly, as there are many options for notifications to management team, online onboarding is included with monthly price. This product is easy to use and it does so much! It understands recruiting and on-boarding and it is likely to become our main source for sourcing.I think this product is very helpful because it helps you manage all of your applicants as well as send updates throughout the hiring process. It keeps everything organized in one place! Seamless transition from ATS to Onboarding. Super easy to build, customize and edit forms in the system

Matt from Keller Williams

Career Plug - A Pipeline for Hiring

Pros

Career plug allows you to configure their plugin in many different ways. It also allows you to embed the the job listing directly into a web page very easily after configuration.

Cons

Most of the difficulties I have experienced with Career plug stem from formatting issues related to the html plugin. We are not always able to customize as much as we would like but the ease of use more than off-sets this.

Chanda from Window Genie

Career Plug

Good software to use. The candidate pool is not the greatest.

Pros

The Dashboard is a great feature that allows us to easily see what the most recent applicants. The point and click functions of moving candidates through the process is nice and easy.

Cons

Things often get clogged up and it is easy to overlook applicants. It seems that there are a lot of candidates that apply but the number that do any sort of follow up, no matter how fast we respond, is minimal.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Chanda! We're happy to hear that you're having a good experience with our software.

February 2015

Gary from Crunch Fitness

February 2015

Really great tool for finding the staff I need

Pros

At my health club, we are very selective in who we hire for our personal training staff. What I really enjoy about using CareerPlug is how easily I can find the right candidates with the qualifications that I'm looking for. Being able to navigate and view candidates from multiple sources makes my job a lot easier.

Cons

Personally, CareerPlug is doing everything I need it to. The pre=screening evaluations that they have set up for prospective candidates is another aspect I really find to be quite useful in the hiring process.

July 2016

Roan from VSP Global

July 2016

Using CareerPlug for new and existing contract workers

Pros

The product is very streamlined in the way it is presented to the user. Even if you are not a computer savvy person, you can navigate around inside CareerPlug. It has all the features that a site of this style should have including FAQ's, Comments, Settings, and Accounts. I like that there are also not an abundant amount of links and task bars to use. Very user friendly!

Cons

It can freeze up on you from time to time or take a longer time than normal to refresh a page. This might be an operating system error but I was on other web sites during the same time period and did not have that delay. That being said, it was not a substantial amount of time that I had to wait.

Cindy from State FArm

Career Plug user review

I am using Career Plug for the first time as a hiring tool. It has significantly improved the overall process for hiring! The process is streamlined and has everything I have needed to hire!

Pros

I appreciate the assessments included at the beginning to help us narrow down our candidate pool. The postings they have done has created more interest in our position than previous methods I have used. I also really like the questions prepared for each step in the process and the email prepared at the push of a button to take the applicant to the next step. Great system!

May 2015

Hinde from Sewingmachinesplus.com

May 2015

CareerPlug has made my life easier

Pros

I received a lot of training and support from my agent. She was quick to respond to any questions I had about using the product--usually within 24 hours. She also spent quite a bit of time walking me through all of the features of CareerPlug. I like everything about CareerPlug. As a single HR person for a small company, I have been able to be much more professional in my interactions with applicants. The quality of applicants I have received from my postings has also been good. I like the ease of job posting and emailing potential employees. I also like the assessment portion of the applicant process. It helps me screen applicants from my desk without taking any time to actually talk to the less than excellent applicants.

Cons

Navigating between the various functions is not always intuitive.

Alex from Paul Davis Restoration of Northern Virginia

Easy to use and streamlined hiring process.

Pros

Being able to easily track applicant communication, easy to learn and use. Saves us money since we pay one annual fee instead of paying per job posting each month. Customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

Not as visually appealing as some of the other applicant tracking systems I've used, but they are constantly making updates so I am confident this will improve over time. Not really a huge issue since we are saving money and it still gets the job done as far as applicant tracking goes.

Shalah from Wireless Advantage Communications

Review for Career Plug

Career Plug is a relatively good recruiting tool. The problem I have with it is that it does not do a great job of finding a name in a search but this is better. For instance, if you look for John Green, it will find every person with John in the name in the system and every person with Green in the first or last name. There are no really good reports.

Pros

Can do many jobs at the same time. Easy to add new jobs, deactivate them and change them.

Cons

Lack of reports and trouble finding a candidate.

Clarissa from Any Lab Test Now

Great tool for hiring talented team members

In addition to a great platform, we have been very pleased with the level of support.

Pros

We are a franchise system and CareerPlug helps us with brand consistency, ease of posting open positions, and increased efficiency with the entire hiring process. We also like the integration with our website so that all postings are listing.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. We are a big advocate of the tool.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Clarissa! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software and the support you've received.

October 2014

Chad from Gold's Gym Houston

October 2014

Things Have Changed

Pros

Amongst so many reasons as to how Career Plug has been a benefit to Gold's Gym Houston, I love the follow up and follow through of this company. So many times we get involved with vendors and there is hardly any truth to all the promises made prior to signing a deal. Career Plug has exceeded our expectations in the customer service arena. Besides the customer service aspects, I have filled positions and am retaining the employees like never before, because of the great screening processes.

Cons

I don't like that they don't house out of our gyms.

Tony from State Farm

Career Plug Product Review

Overall great experience that allows me to manage my hiring process in a very consistent and professional way.

Pros

This is a great tool to help direct new prospective candidates to your business. The candidate interface is very professional looking and allows the end user (business owner) to quickly sort through resumes.

Cons

The software performs when making changes or archiving candidates.

Response from CareerPlug

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Tony! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Alex from Firehouse Restaurant Group

CareerPlug Rocks!

CareerPlug offers Firehouse Restaurant Group an easy to use recruiting and applicant tracking system. The built-in templates (e.g., messages, ratings, assessments, rating) ensure consistency of use by our hiring managers. The hiring workflow makes it easy for first time hiring managers and experienced managers to know at what stage is each applicant and what actions need to be taken. We have received positive feedback from candidates and new employees who have gone through our hiring process with CareerPlug. They are very impressed with the computer and mobile interface and the ease of use.

Josh from Progressive Retail Management

CareerPlug Recruitment / Onboarding

Pros

The support team has been very attentive, and accommodating. The software has improved efficiency for both recruitment and the on-boarding processes.

Cons

They recently had a server issue with out the proper back-ups. The server crashed and we were struggling to use the program for approx 2-3 weeks.