ClockIt

ClockIt Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I love the ease of use throughout the app and website. I also love the details it provides for my employees."
  • icon"I like that it doesn't force me to use another CRM. I just needed a clock in out option and this is perfect."
  • icon"It is the best system I ever use. I like customer service, none of the other systems is better than Clockit."
  • icon"Meaning you can accidentally clock in and out within a second so the app registers you as clocked out when you're actually working. You can only make one time correction for a day."
  • icon"That if I forget to check how many hours I worked in a day, there's no report (at least that I can find) that I can look at later on."
  • icon"Some of the reports have weird setups and customer service can be hard to get a hold of."

Browse all ClockIt Reviews

• Have you used ClockIt and would like to share your experience with others?

Andrea

Super Easy to Use Time Clock Software

it's great! it's super easy to print out the punches for the week so I can do payroll.

Pros

Very simple timekeeping software that's cloud based and easy to access from anywhere you can get internet access.

Cons

The pricing structure is per employee so I could see how that could add up fast. Sometimes there's a glitch with time off requests. You can't customize the reports at all so you need to adjust them every time.

Kenny

My experience in clockit was amazing because it helps us a lot with team's attendance management!

Pros

What I like the most with Clockit is its integration features with other apps such as Slack. Also, Clockit has a very responsive customer support which helps us resolve issues right away!

Cons

As for now, Clockit does not have any features that we do not like. We really are satisfied with this attendance management platform. For suggestion, develop more awesome features!

Response from TECSOL Software

We have an awesome feature for you. http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance-reports

Audrey

False Information and Misleading Company

I did a trial for our business and spoke on the phone with CSR (who was late) and when I inquired on a few features I was interested in he fumbled around and said those weren't options and the prices on the website that have been up for several years have been wrong the whole time and also haven't been updated even after I brought this up. His lack of customer attention and concern was ridiculous and didn't seem like he wanted any business so ClockIt gets a piss poor review for wasting my time.

Pros

It looked like a great program until I spoke with the owner.

Cons

The prices on their website are apparently wrong and they don't change them or honor but make you pay a higher amount.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey, Thank your for such a detailed review. The CSR that you spoke to was me (Basil) and I am the founder of the company. I am truly astonished that you rated us 0 without even using our product. Our pricing on the pricing page is spot on https://clockit.io/pricing/ You might have seen our pricing from someone who has reviewed our product earlier! I am sorry we don't have a FREE tier for you. If you can point me to any one page on the ClockIt website that shows a different pricing I will consider your review legit and take it seriously. Thanks

Replied November 2018

Elizabeth

Exactly what we were looking for for our small business!

Increased accuracy in tracking employee hours.

Pros

It is very easy to use! It makes tracking employee hours very user friendly and accurate. We used self reporting and our employees were shorting themselves on hours!

Cons

The Dynamic Reports don't default to Monday-Friday and there's no way to change the date structure from D/M/Y to M/D/Y which means I have to go in after I've exported the report to Excel and change those by hand.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey, Thank you such a great review. The date format can be changed from the settings :-) We also have a new reporting format around the corner that we think you are going to love!! Thanks.

Brianna

Accurate and fairly intuitive. Great option for online clock-in software

When we started as a small office, we needed a simple solution to keep track of employee time. ClockIt has made employee time keeping easy, and has helped the payroll process immensely.

Pros

The interface is attractive and easy to learn. We needed a good option for an online clock-in system for our small office, and this is by far the best.

Cons

The time correction request system is a little clunky. It is difficult to understand, and as an administrator it doesn't seem to be possible to submit a correction for an employee without him/her requesting it first.

Andrea

Great for Small Businesses

I use ClockIt to schedule employees in a small jewelry store. We have, depending on the time of year, between 3 and 5 employees. It works great.. Sometimes the scheduling page can be a little janky if the week spans 2 months, but all in all it works great.

Pros

It's very inexpensive and easy to set up for a small business.

Carlos

I started using clock it to manage my small team of employee's time sheets.

Pros

I like that it the app is intuitive and connected to the site. It's very simple to use and the geotagging on punches helps mitigate time-theft.

Cons

Some of the charts offer too much extraneous data. The back end could be streamlined or made a little more user-friendly.

Fairly easy to use, has the functions that we need

We need to track hours and this software does it easy for us.

Pros

It has a free option for a team of 3, so it works well for us at the moment. It is fairly easy to use and customer service was very responsive when we needed help.

Cons

- in downloaded reports, hours and minutes are expressed, instead of a fraction of hours, that would be easier to track for OT - wish there was an easy download for hours for a given period (expressed as fractions), with daily breakdown (for example Mon was 8.12 hrs worked, etc)

Response from TECSOL Software

Thanks for the feedback. We will impress you with our next release that has an upgraded reporting module :-)

Ashley

Once you learn, it's priceless

I like that I can monitor my employees' hours whenever I want. I like that the software is low-cost and the customer service is top-notch.

Pros

I love that I can have employees clock-in information easily available online constantly for a great price (or free!!).

Cons

I don't like how long it took me to figure it all out or the format in which I get the hours. I still ahve to do my own calculations and that's a pain.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey, We just launched our new reporting format. Let me know if this solves your issue :-) http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance-reports

Sonia

April 2022

Clockit recommended

Pros

It is easy to use and very understandable by all. The set up was quick and the support of Clockit staff was very efficient.

Cons

there are no negative comments to note, the product works fine

Reasons for choosing ClockIt

We contacted other companies but Clockit seemed to be the most suitable for us.

Reasons for switching to ClockIt

This was online and much safer

Stuart

Had several issues at first but customer support is pretty good about responding

Faster payroll and greater customization

Pros

Customization. Great Customer support. Fast payroll (once you figure out how to use the filters and save preferences, its a breeze). It took me awhile to get the promised "5 minute payroll", but their customer support helped me work through some issues and bugs and now it is runner very smoothly. I suggest reading their articles on how to use the features and then if you cant find what you need there, hop on the chat and talk to the support staff, he is very helpful and usually understands the problem. I asked for an improvement on the dynamic report and they worked to implement my idea. That gave me a lot of faith in the company.

Cons

We still have some issues with mobile clockins. Some users get a lot of errors, however, i think this could be issues with their devices as several other users do not have issues at all. There have been a few bugs, however, such as geo-fencing errors. I hope to move to bio-metric clockins to avoid these issues. The program is not super user friendly if you don't understand computers. Its not impossibly so, but if you don't have patience and a willingness to work through it, this program can be frustrating. So its not for everyone, but i would recommend it highly.

Response from TECSOL Software

Your feedback is appreciated :-) Can you tell us the one part that you feel like is very complex? We would love to improve on this.

Ayham

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Interesting App, needs more devlopment

Attendance Management.

Pros

brilliant interface, flexible platform, great in attendance management, easy to use, perfect permissions control.

Cons

this was designed for small companies, Very weak electronic forms, No forms auto fill, other apps are much more established in documenting the HR Records, No electronic Signatures, No flexibility in calculating the Leaves as per companies needs (example: no possibilities for calendar days leave calculation, only working days). No multi layers reporting (only one manager), No multiple approvals available (only the reported manager can approve). the approvals are not properly reflected with signatures on the final created form.

It has been a good one so far.

Pros

I like that the software integrates with Slack very well and it gives me daily reports on the employeers.

Cons

I don't like the fact that it is so dependable from slack or even its own website to punch in or punch out. If it had an app or something it would be much easier.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey, We have 5 ways in which you can register a punch. Web, Mobile, Kiosk, Slack and Biometric. Let me know if you need help with this. Would be happy to have a call with you.

Jackie

Industry: Farming

Clock It is changing how I do payroll!

Pros

We needed something that could be used at multiple sites and had the ability to be used from phones with geofencing, but also be used at an office on a kiosk. After researching several products, I chose Clock It because of the price and options available. Huge improvement over the manual time clocks we were using! Time is calculated electronically and available for every employee right from my desk! The tutorial videos are wonderful if I need to figure out how to do something new.

Cons

We ran into trouble using the Clock It Kiosk app on brand new tablets. It worked fine on older versions but not on the brand new Android tablets I purchased. The Clock It team was great and worked with me to resolve the issue. It took a couple extra days, but they were able to find the fix to get it working.

Clockit is a great value!

Pros

It's hard to find programs that have both time & attendance functions as well as PTO management that are as inexpensive as ClockIt.

Cons

It can feel slow and glitchy at times, but not in any way that's influenced how we needed it to function so far.

Response from TECSOL Software

Thank you for being an awesome customer :-)

Replied December 2020

Brad

We are small enough to use this as a free product. If we had to pay, we wouldn't.

Pros

The cost. We only have three employees, so we do not have to pay. If we did, we would find another service.

Cons

It is difficult to use. Far too much information for what we need. If I need to correct a punch, or make a future punch, I have to jump through multiple hoops. Export info at the end of a pay period takes far longer than it needs to. It's possible I am not doing it correctly, but tutorials given to me by customer reps weren't helpful.

Faigy