• Pros

• "brilliant interface, flexible platform, great in attendance management, easy to use, perfect permissions control."

• "I like that the software integrates with Slack very well and it gives me daily reports on the employeers."

• "I enjoyed how this software tracked time easily. It's what I needed and it got the job done. Customer service was stellar. Quick to reply and those videos did help."

• Cons

• "Some features can be missing, but they are quick to develop them."

• "The prices on their website are apparently wrong and they don't change them or honor but make you pay a higher amount."

• "So far, I have not seen any con yet. Every time you are doubt with something. You can just contact customer service right away."

Browse ClockIt Reviews

Kenny from RetailYouUP Inc.

My experience in clockit was amazing because it helps us a lot with team's attendance management!

Pros

What I like the most with Clockit is its integration features with other apps such as Slack. Also, Clockit has a very responsive customer support which helps us resolve issues right away!

Cons

As for now, Clockit does not have any features that we do not like. We really are satisfied with this attendance management platform. For suggestion, develop more awesome features!

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

We have an awesome feature for you. http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance-reports

Stuart from Francisco Gil Professional Medical Co.

Had several issues at first but customer support is pretty good about responding

Faster payroll and greater customization

Pros

Customization. Great Customer support. Fast payroll (once you figure out how to use the filters and save preferences, its a breeze). It took me awhile to get the promised "5 minute payroll", but their customer support helped me work through some issues and bugs and now it is runner very smoothly. I suggest reading their articles on how to use the features and then if you cant find what you need there, hop on the chat and talk to the support staff, he is very helpful and usually understands the problem. I asked for an improvement on the dynamic report and they worked to implement my idea. That gave me a lot of faith in the company.

Cons

We still have some issues with mobile clockins. Some users get a lot of errors, however, i think this could be issues with their devices as several other users do not have issues at all. There have been a few bugs, however, such as geo-fencing errors. I hope to move to bio-metric clockins to avoid these issues. The program is not super user friendly if you don't understand computers. Its not impossibly so, but if you don't have patience and a willingness to work through it, this program can be frustrating. So its not for everyone, but i would recommend it highly.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

Your feedback is appreciated :-) Can you tell us the one part that you feel like is very complex? We would love to improve on this.

Audrey from Interactive Health Clinic

False Information and Misleading Company

I did a trial for our business and spoke on the phone with CSR (who was late) and when I inquired on a few features I was interested in he fumbled around and said those weren't options and the prices on the website that have been up for several years have been wrong the whole time and also haven't been updated even after I brought this up. His lack of customer attention and concern was ridiculous and didn't seem like he wanted any business so ClockIt gets a piss poor review for wasting my time.

Pros

It looked like a great program until I spoke with the owner.

Cons

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied November 2018

Hey, Thank your for such a detailed review. The CSR that you spoke to was me (Basil) and I am the founder of the company. I am truly astonished that you rated us 0 without even using our product. Our pricing on the pricing page is spot on https://clockit.io/pricing/ You might have seen our pricing from someone who has reviewed our product earlier! I am sorry we don't have a FREE tier for you. If you can point me to any one page on the ClockIt website that shows a different pricing I will consider your review legit and take it seriously. Thanks

Elizabeth from M&L Benefit Solutions

Exactly what we were looking for for our small business!

Increased accuracy in tracking employee hours.

Pros

It is very easy to use! It makes tracking employee hours very user friendly and accurate. We used self reporting and our employees were shorting themselves on hours!

Cons

The Dynamic Reports don't default to Monday-Friday and there's no way to change the date structure from D/M/Y to M/D/Y which means I have to go in after I've exported the report to Excel and change those by hand.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

Hey, Thank you such a great review. The date format can be changed from the settings :-) We also have a new reporting format around the corner that we think you are going to love!! Thanks.

Brianna from Prosperity Primary Care

Accurate and fairly intuitive. Great option for online clock-in software

When we started as a small office, we needed a simple solution to keep track of employee time. ClockIt has made employee time keeping easy, and has helped the payroll process immensely.

Pros

The interface is attractive and easy to learn. We needed a good option for an online clock-in system for our small office, and this is by far the best.

Cons

The time correction request system is a little clunky. It is difficult to understand, and as an administrator it doesn't seem to be possible to submit a correction for an employee without him/her requesting it first.

Faigy from Pyramid Plumbing

Amazing

A easy way to deal with time sheets

Pros

It is simple and user friendly. I like the layout. The fact that buttons all connect to one another is great, you can access everything just by clicking here then there. I llike the fact that the dynamic report has so m any different options. I also like the fact that employees can easily submit a request. I think it is great!

Cons

There are no options of printing reports easily, I want to print for all employees their hours and there is no way to do it. I can get really frustrating. I would also prefer if there was a way to make corrections a day.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

Hey, This feedback is awesome for us. We have a new reporting format being released in a few days that will allow you to easily print the reports. Correction requests overhaul is what is being developed now and is up for the next release. Thank You.

David from NRG Georgia

Industry: Machinery

Very Flexible and Pleasent software

This is the best cloud time attendance software we have found

Pros

- Nice, sleek interface - functionality of correction requests - ability to clock in via mobile - Geo Fencing

Cons

- Reporting is not the best one, we have to export and process - scheduling is not very flexible (drag and drop) if you have rapid shift changes for employees

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are planning updates to the scheduler and this will be released in the coming weeks.

Andrea from Jewelry & Timepiece Mechanix

Super Easy to Use Time Clock Software

it's great! it's super easy to print out the punches for the week so I can do payroll.

Pros

Very simple timekeeping software that's cloud based and easy to access from anywhere you can get internet access.

Cons

The pricing structure is per employee so I could see how that could add up fast. Sometimes there's a glitch with time off requests. You can't customize the reports at all so you need to adjust them every time.

Nadeem from Red Crystal Group LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent for remote monitoring.

We use this tool for our small team that is always out of office. Thier GPS tracking apps along with time and attendance ensures that I can monitor them even when I am not in office.

Pros

GPS tracking and time attendance all included in one tool.

Ashley from Workright, LLC

Once you learn, it's priceless

I like that I can monitor my employees' hours whenever I want. I like that the software is low-cost and the customer service is top-notch.

Pros

I love that I can have employees clock-in information easily available online constantly for a great price (or free!!).

Cons

I don't like how long it took me to figure it all out or the format in which I get the hours. I still ahve to do my own calculations and that's a pain.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

Hey, We just launched our new reporting format. Let me know if this solves your issue :-) http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance-reports

Ayham from Diverse

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Interesting App, needs more devlopment

Attendance Management.

Pros

Cons

this was designed for small companies, Very weak electronic forms, No forms auto fill, other apps are much more established in documenting the HR Records, No electronic Signatures, No flexibility in calculating the Leaves as per companies needs (example: no possibilities for calendar days leave calculation, only working days). No multi layers reporting (only one manager), No multiple approvals available (only the reported manager can approve). the approvals are not properly reflected with signatures on the final created form.

Andrew from ADL Game Studio

It has been a good one so far.

Pros

Cons

I don't like the fact that it is so dependable from slack or even its own website to punch in or punch out. If it had an app or something it would be much easier.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

Hey, We have 5 ways in which you can register a punch. Web, Mobile, Kiosk, Slack and Biometric. Let me know if you need help with this. Would be happy to have a call with you.

Brad from Drinking Post

We are small enough to use this as a free product. If we had to pay, we wouldn't.

Pros

The cost. We only have three employees, so we do not have to pay. If we did, we would find another service.

Cons

It is difficult to use. Far too much information for what we need. If I need to correct a punch, or make a future punch, I have to jump through multiple hoops. Export info at the end of a pay period takes far longer than it needs to. It's possible I am not doing it correctly, but tutorials given to me by customer reps weren't helpful.

Katherine from NYC PAIN SPECIALISTS

straight forward

Pros

I like that I can set the clockin to only be used with the IP address I set. And that my users can request time off .

Cons

Its a little confusing with setting up different users and time templates. The date set up is D/M/YEAR. And I'm use to M/D/Y so whenever I set up a new user I mess that part up.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

Hey, You can set the date format to M/D/Y. You can change these settings from the site settings :-) Thanks.

Melissa from Queen Bs Cleaning

Good product

Cheap, easy to clock in and out and to review reports

Pros

The software has a great report feature. It is easy to run and to get only the data that I need. The price can't be beat, free for up to 3 users!

Cons

Editing punches is a little bit tricky and requires multiple steps to figure out. Once you do get it figured out it ain't too bad.The mobile app could use some improvement.

Andrea from Jewelry & Timepiece Mechanix

Great for Small Businesses

I use ClockIt to schedule employees in a small jewelry store. We have, depending on the time of year, between 3 and 5 employees. It works great.. Sometimes the scheduling page can be a little janky if the week spans 2 months, but all in all it works great.

Pros

It's very inexpensive and easy to set up for a small business.

Cons

Some of the reports have weird setups and customer service can be hard to get a hold of.

Tishko from Moonline

Great support and exceptional product.

Easy and effective time clock solution.

Pros

Their support is outstanding product does come out with regular updates. Their team is always ready to help.

Cons

None so far. We are waiting for some of the features that we requested for. The ClcokIt team is currently developing these for us.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied April 2018

Thank you for being such an awesome customer.

Felipe from Elastic Band Co.

Great for time-keeping

Pros

Very easy to use we have a few employees and none of them have any trouble clocking in and our using the app. The Geo-fencing feature is especially useful.

Cons

No integration with Gusto we love ClockIt, but may be switching to another service soon, since it does not have an integration with Gusto.

Tharif from MITS

Industry: Computer Networking

Great Software

ClockIt is the only software that was able to take care of all our needs. We wanted a solution that integrated into our current biometric device and ClockIt did exactly that.

Pros

Seamless integration of your existing biometric device.

Cons

Configuration can be a little difficult, but online support was there to support until we had out account fully operational.

Shaheen from Barcelona Marketing and Services

June 2016

Best tool for sales and marketing teams!

We used ClockIt to monitor our sales and marketing teams. Their Android ClockIt application made sure that we knew where our employees were at all times when they were checked in. The route map and real time status gave us the upper hand.

Pros

GPS tracking and real time mapping are a must have.

Cons

Waiting to see the new features that they would release.

Tim from Qwertee

Great features, simple interface.

Accurately capture and record employee hours

Pros

Kiosk App provides a central locations for all employee's to clock in on one device. Individual log ins to the web portal allow employee's to check their own hours for accuracy and request any corrections if there are mistakes.

Cons

The app allows you to double press the punch in/out button. Meaning you can accidentally clock in and out within a second so the app registers you as clocked out when you're actually working. You can only make one time correction for a day. If more corrections are required for that day, the initial correction needs to be deleted which also causes data loss.

Carlos from Elastic Band Co.

I started using clock it to manage my small team of employee's time sheets.

Pros

I like that it the app is intuitive and connected to the site. It's very simple to use and the geotagging on punches helps mitigate time-theft.

Cons

Some of the charts offer too much extraneous data. The back end could be streamlined or made a little more user-friendly.

Meredith from FBJ

Industry: Law Practice

Works well with a small firm

Pros

The software does the math for you- I cannot stress enough how much easier this has made the payroll process

Cons

It is difficult to make corrections for simple errors

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied November 2018

Thank you for your review. We will ensure that we try to make the experience even better!!

Chirtine from Duland Group LLC

Industry: Civil Engineering

Simple and easy

With ClockIt finally I don't have to run to my manager for everything. My team and managers are fully updated and is as easy as a few clicks.

Pros

Easy to use compared to software used in my previous company.

Cons

None so far.

Fairly easy to use, has the functions that we need

We need to track hours and this software does it easy for us.

Pros

It has a free option for a team of 3, so it works well for us at the moment. It is fairly easy to use and customer service was very responsive when we needed help.

Cons

- in downloaded reports, hours and minutes are expressed, instead of a fraction of hours, that would be easier to track for OT - wish there was an easy download for hours for a given period (expressed as fractions), with daily breakdown (for example Mon was 8.12 hrs worked, etc)

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We will impress you with our next release that has an upgraded reporting module :-)

Jaseem from Honda Motors

Happy Team Happy Me

We have an open culture in office. With this, it makes it difficult to monitor when people come and go. With ClockIt my team and I could plan ahead and make sure we were as productive as possible while were in office.

Ryan from JPaul Roofing and Construction

Absolutely satisfying.

Able to track hours for my hourly door to door canvassers. Saves the company money

Pros

I love the ease of use throughout the app and website. I also love the details it provides for my employees

Cons

If I were to change anything, I would make the "Displayed attributes" section able to be saved in settings. It may be a feature that is available..If so, I just havent found it yet

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied March 2018

Hey, Thank you for this review. BTW display attributes can be saved as a segment :-) This is a feature we have had since day one. Give it a shot. Thanks.

Gaurav from R'Concepts

Great Customer Service Experience however the product is a little complex and can be made simpler

Pros

Dashboards were excellent but must say the Customer Service provided by Basil was the best. Kiosk interface was good (sometimes Laggy but good)

Cons

Editing Employee times when the time needs to be changed Reports to look at the in and out times for the agents We were testing the product as we consult to other companies where simplicity was the biggest requirement and products like Tanda.Co and Homebase had simpler interfaces

Frank from True Builders

Great experience

Reporting for future hourly transition

Pros

The ease of punching in and out. Also the affordability of the program for the available benefits was great.

Cons

The correction process. You could only do one per day and it would override anything that was in there previously. Also the reporting could be a little cleaner.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

Hey, We did clean up the reports now. When a customer asks for something, there is no way we can ignore it :-) http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance-reports

devorah from eye clinic, dr. kalish

it is easy to punch in and out for work

Pros

it is easy to review my workers' hours, easy for everyone to punch in and out and make corrections as needed.

Cons

i still need to figure out how to print up monthly report of everyone's hours to send to payroll. some of the users do not have enough room to download app on their phones.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

Hey, You asked and we had to do something about this. Check out our new reporting engine. http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance-reports Thanks.

HILLARY from VIBRANT VILLAGE FOUNDATION- KENYA

ClockIt has been good in time management for my staff. Easy to operate and adapt to

Ease in tracking team attendance to work and working hours

Pros

Photo capture functionality for punch in verification; daily email updates on team performance; low data use

Cons

Offline functionality isn't possible. Some of our sites have poor internet connection hence at times we are forced to revert to manual means; Also, is it possible for register of finger prints through the kiosk app for android?

Jennifer from Beaumont Hospitality

Simple to use. Easy to understand.

Pros

It is very specific and reports are easy to run. The interface is also simple to understand. They perform updates often, which is a sign to me that they are trying to improve.

Cons

Clock-in and out takes longer for the no-so-computer-savvy. I wish that there were more custom reports.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

You asked for reports and here it is :-) http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance-reports

Mayooran from Al Hashemi Group

So far it's good. The basics are there. And easy to setup

Pros

Its customizable and easy to use. More over I love the customer support. They respond very fast. And helpfull.

Cons

Still there are more ways to improve and need more customization. Adding time custom have to do for each user individually. We prefer to do at once. If we have 100 employees how will we do one by one? Biggest draw back.

Kristin from Aero Services

Software is fine and accomplishes what I need it to but it's not as simple to use as I wish.

Pros

I love that there is a free version for our small company of two employees and that I can use it at the free level until we need to grow to include more employees. I like that it is very simple for my employees to clock in and out each day on their phones.

Cons

I find it very confusing to accomplish tasks that should be quite simple. All I need is the total number of hours each employee worked to paste into Quickbooks but it takes way too many steps to manually run that report, select dates, and sift through lots of unnecessary data. I also find it very user-unfriendly to correct employee errors and missed punches which I have to do somewhat regularly. I'd love to have an automated report appear in my inbox each week with JUST the information I need and nothing more. Thank you!

Dan from Golden Boys Painting and Staining

Not what we had hoped

Pros

As a painting company, our location for work changes daily and the GPS software was what attracted us to the software in the first place. I think you had the right idea but the execution was not there

Cons

The GPS would not always work and so it made questions about the integrity of the program as a hole. Also there were times the guys forgot to check in so when the GPS did not work, we had no reliability to challenge them.

Kerri from Locale

We use this for a few hourly employees we have. It's working great for what we have.

Pros

The ability to easily make corrections on time, track hours, etc makes it easy to quickly get in and track hours.

Cons

There's a lot of functions we don't need and can look confusing. IF you could opt in for a simpler version without so many default templates, that would work perfect for a smaller company, like us.

Levan from NGT Group

In general I like system,but there are some things that need to be updated

Pros

Internal correction requests. Manager approval, separate teams. User interface is really nice. Mobile app needs some additional features, like correction request, leave request.

Cons

Correction requests needs to be changed, now too much data is sent for approving. businesses trips is calculated strangely.

Catarina from Factory Braga

I really like the support!

I was using another app to register my working hours, but Basil is always helpful, so I've changed to ClockIt! And here I can find all I need to manage my small team.

Pros

Customer Support, Reports, plan the vacations, easy to use.

Cons

The app doesn't work.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied February 2017

Hi Catarina, Thank your for the review ¿ We hope the new app update was able to solve your problem. Thanks for signing up!!

Adarsh from Verse Innovation

Time = Money | Fantastic product | Highly Recommend

Our company adopted ClockIt last month and it is a fantastic product. It not only saved us the mundane, manual effort of collecting & analyzing our employee in / out times and drawing insights for them for process correction, but even our employees began to spend their stipulated time at the office. Our overall productivity grew a significant amount since we installed ClockIt. ClockIt's dashboard is fantastic and extremely informative at all levels - Org, Team and Individual dashboards. Highly recommend this. We are a technology services company and so cannot ignore the fact that time is money! Thanks to ClockIt, we now have more time, and hence more money.

Novrida from Deliveree

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Sometimes easy, sometimes hard. Especially in the matter of gps tracking.

Digitalization of staff attendance & performance report.

Pros

There are so many itemized features. Can be used for 1 company with numbers of region. Managers can get detailed customized reports on staff performance.

Cons

You really need to constantly clean your cache when it gets high. Otherwise your Puch will be failed.

Ryan from Banks, Gilbert, & Gillett, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Great program. A little too busy if you just need a basic punch clock.

Punch clock

Pros

I like the punch clock and the ability to submit punch correction requests. Also love the ability to restrict punches to IP addresses and geo fences.

Cons

All of the statistics are confusing and in my way. I wish there was a way to have them not appear on a user profile.

So far So good

Pros

It is the best system I ever use. I like customer service, none of the other systems is better than Clockit.

Cons

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied May 2018

Always a pleasure to serve customers.

Shahid from Shuraa Management LLC

Amazing Product

This product has helped me shave hours off micro managing the workforce. Analysing the performance of my employees for payroll and appraisal is made simple.

Pros

Daily report on each employee time contribution. Tracking of my field and sales staff.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied December 2017

Thanks for the appreciation. Do look out for all the new features that we have planned.

Rajeswaran from Shoubii Consulting Inc

Nice & easy

Pros

Daily digest email on the time performance of the team. It gives me an idea on how the team is working even though I am not in site

Cons

The team is finding it difficult to log their leave in the tool. So far we have not been using this feature

Nihal from CMYK

Good tool for employees

Make the whole process of reporting and time and attendance very easy. I can easily manage my team and also report to my manager.

Pros

Easy to use all features that are well documented.

Cons

Some features can be missing, but they are quick to develop them.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied February 2017

Thanks Nihal for your review.

Good

Pros

It is really easy to use. Good graphics. Not so good reports. O would like to know how check in late

Cons

Not customizable. I would like to know who check in late and who check out early. It is complicated to see

Shanawaz from MITS

Good Support

Provided everything we wanted from a time and attendance solution. Reporting was their standout feature.

Pros

Robust reporting and customization requests are honored.

Cons

Has a slight learning curve.

Kim from TSRA

ClockIt Review

Pros

Easy on and off. Suggestion, can you make the clock round up and down, ie, 10:02 would be 10:00 ...10:03 would be 10:05 and so on?

Good

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

Lets see how we can accommodate this request.

Gowhar from John's Hospital

Works as expected!

We implemented ClockIt about a week back. I had to come back and write this review because ClockIt improved out work life balance within a week. ClockIt send out emails to employees and me as an admin. With this employees could plan their time and a business owner I knew everyone was working well together as a team. ClockIt also helped me identify those employees who were really putting in additional time. I never had access to this information with so much ease earlier.

Shane from Genuine Solar

We love it because it is simple and performs exactly the function desired

Pros

I like that it doesn't force me to use another CRM. I just needed a clock in out option and this is perfect.

Cons

no negatives I've experienced. At first it was difficult to see a quick view of hours worked in a week or month. If I had one suggestion, it would be to make it more readily available to pull that quick report on hours logged by the team. It might be there, but I can't find it.

Response from TECSOL Software

Replied June 2018

You asked and we had to do something about it. Check out our new feature :-) http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance- reports