• Pros

• "The reports are fantastic and very comprehensive"

• "We have used this for many years and we are satisfied with the company and the time keeping system and the customer service is awesome !"

• "The feature I like the most is the ease of the software and the ability to navigate easily between pages, tabs and fields. "

• Cons

• "Very user friendly, but not as easy on the employee set-up end."

• "I wish that you could leave comments for specific days/shifts, rather than on a time sheet level, but it's not a big deal. "

• "Look is a little dated Because it is so flexible, configuration can be time consuming Crosswalk between systems can be complicated "

Browse Clockwise Reviews

Diana from NovaWurks, Inc.

Industry: Defense & Space

Superb tracking of time sheets

We export all of out time keeping data to QuickBooks. This is a wonderful tool that makes the transfer of data amazingly simple. Since we support Government contracts, this timekeeping software meets all the needs set on us by the FAR. We are very happy that we have this tool available for us.

Pros

The is software is super easy to use. Our employees log in to record their hours, request time off, and supervisors approve time sheets. All of it is very easy to understand and accomplish. The Administrative side is easy to set-up and make changes to. Clockwise support staff is quick to respond to our problems and assist as needed.

Cons

The app still is not very user-friendly.

Response from GHG

Replied August 2018

You are happy to have our tool. We are happy to have YOU. Please feel free to drop us a few lines of your suggestion(s) and improvements about our app functionality for the end-user. Your input is most appreciated. Have a wonderful day and thank you being a superb customer.

Teann from Children's Aid Society of Alabama

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Timesheet software

Any issue we have the customer service helps us asap. We never have to wait hours or until next day. They work on it when we contact them until it is corrected. I love the fact that they explain what the issue was and how to fix it in the future. All employees are respectful and courtesy to us.

Pros

This software fits our needs where employees are able to input their timesheet via cell phone. They are able to take a photo of their receipts and attach it to their timesheet so that their expenses are current. We use it as an import/export with the accounting software GMS. Being able to upload paystubs is a great help.

Cons

1. Reports that we could create ourselves, the standard reports might miss an item needed. 2. You have to open a new timesheet to get to the date range you want, then click the arrows back. 3. Would like to see an easier way to open attachments, if they were on the first screen also it would be easier. 4. If new hire entry could be stream lined, as a copy another employee's basic coding then add the individual employees information.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwise

This was already in process when I was hired.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad Clockwise meets your needs and our customer service team takes good care of you. Thanks also for your helpful suggestions. We will include them in the mix as ideas for future upgrades along with other customer priorities. Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

Beverly from Multi-County Community Service Agency

I would just assume have a time-clock punch in at the front door. Dollars are too easily lost.

Pros

...,??? The jury is still out on this one. I do somewhat like that blank forms can be uploaded for employee use.

Cons

Dollars are to easily lost, as you can only clock in once you reach you off, assuming you can log on without error or a bunch of ad-ware is not blocking you from getting to Clockwise. Then you better not have a brain fog and forget you password, ( As you are already required to remember other passwords which have to be reset every 90 days or so). In addition, don't accidentally hit "Log In" instead of Clock In, now you have to start over. Additionally, you now have management adding all kinds of uncompromising and unnecessary rules for signing in/out or forgetting to sign in/out, (Mainly because it doesn't affect them). Yes, I think Clockwise might work in an ideal situation but because you have humans using the software it's not so ideal. Now, obviously I'm not management so let's just put it out there. I don't need my time micro-managed. If I'm doing my job ease off!! For those who are not doing their job and spend less time on the job than away from the job, deal with them. I don't want to suffer for their ineffectiveness. Also, just my opinion, if someone is slacking on the job find out where they learned it from and go from there. It's probably something they observed in the work place.

Response from GHG

Replied September 2018

I am sorry your experience of Clockwise has not been a helpful one so far. Clockwise provides automated DCAA compliant timekeeping abilities with many flexible features and customizations, but we cannot answer to how your management uses Clockwise or the policies that they enforce with it. From your review I can see that you are not happy with the *idea* of a product like Clockwise. If you have a more specific problem with our product, please feel free to contact Clockwise Customer Support and we will be glad to help.

Duane from Kalani Consulting Inc

Simple, easy, and great support

We have a dispersed employee base which at one time need time-keeping support in 7 states from Hawaii to the Virginia. Clockwise allowed us to get that function at the most cost effect price point. We are a firm that works federal contracts and the fact that Clockwise is DCAA compliant solves one of the issues with doing Cost Plus federal contracts in the future.

Pros

The simple tool and it's easy access via the web was complemented by the prompt and outstanding support received when there was a need to call the HelpDesk. Whenever I needed telephonic support, the HelpDesk representative, who was extremely knowledgeable, stayed with the issue to resolution. I have to point out that almost all of my calls revolved around me enter some data or configuration incorrectly and not because of some fault with the GHG system.

Cons

While the system is easy to use and gets great support, the only thing I wish was done a little better would be error diagnostic tools prior to having to call support. That would reduce the number of calls I would have had to make, even though the support was great once I did call.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwise

Price, functionality, web based, and ease of use.

Response from GHG

Replied July 2019

Thank you very much for being one of our great customers using Clockwise. We are making strategic steps to make the process easier for your team. Looking to add more features to our Audit trail and other parts of the software. More to come!

Holly from H2 Performance Consulting

Great Software

Our business requires compliance with Defense Contract Audit Agency rules as well as specific contract requirements. Clockwise has maintained our compliance for 11 years and has always been an application that we never worried about it not operating correctly or not receiving customer service. They are top notch.

Pros

For 11 years Clockwise has been easy to use for salary, hourly and workers with non-traditional schedules manning a 24x7x365 help desk. The customer service team members really listen to how your business runs and provides solutions to achieve our desired end state. There has been nothing they could not accomplish for me and if ever there is an import issue to our accounting software - they quickly figure it out! Great team!

Cons

Nothing really. Hourly worker time clock can be a little tricky if they clock in and out multiple times on same day. One quick phone call always fixes any issues.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for your review! So glad that Clockwise has been working easily for you for over 11 years! I'm also pleased to hear your experience with customer support has been "top notch." Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer. We think you're top-notch too! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

Good bang for the buck!

Been using Clockwise since Fall 2013. Affordable timekeeping solution and very easy to use.

Pros

Easy to setup new employees. Easy for entering hours worked. Fairly easy to run necessary reports. Tech support is awesome! They are always available, friendly and able to resolve any issues that need to be addressed. Tech support has helped with any kind of tracking of PTO, Vacation, Sick hours. Representatives is the best!!

Cons

A little limited on reports available but their customer tech support is great! Always available, friendly and able to resolve any issues that need to be addressed.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwise

Cost and it appeared to be fairly easy to use and implement.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you've found Clockwise to a great value and easy to use. I'm also pleased to hear your experience with customer support has been so positive. I'm definitely proud of the service my team provides! Thanks for being a valued Clockwise customer! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

Kim from KeraNetics

Industry: Research

Great software and customer service !

Time keeping, charging time to different accounts .

Pros

Cons

Nothing about this software is a problem .

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for being one of our great long-time customers! We at Clockwise are happy that your experience continues to be positive! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

CHRISTY from Specialty Finance

Ferociously Functional and Customizable

We are using the system to aid in government contractor compliance and payroll processing. Clockwise is help us with some fairly complicated payroll issues we have for some employees. We have not used the system to its fullest capability but are on track to put Clockwise to the test and believe it will exceed our expectations.

Pros

Cost - only pay for exactly what you need Ability to customize Meets government contract requirements Technical support is fantastic, responds quickly by phone or email or chat! Custom reports Mobile App is wonderful and helps Instruction manuals and resources

Cons

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

We are delighted that you find Clockwise to be "ferociously functional!" That is an awesome way to describe our product. In fact, I think I might use that quote on our website if you don't mind. Thanks for being a Clockwise customer and please don't hesitate to call if you need our help pushing Clockwise to its fullest capacity. -- Cody Clark, Clockwise Product Manager

Denise from NLT Management Services

Very Satisfied User

Excellent experience! I've only encountered one problem and was able to have it resolved in a timely manner. When the customer service rep needed to find out some information for me, he returned my call within minutes with the correct solutions. I value excellent customer service.

Pros

Cons

When you have to edit in the time keeping fields and need to type in the comment the reason why, the process would work it would work better/quicker if you could type the reason for the edit in just one field for multiple days and not type in the same information for each individual day for that week.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for your great review. We at Clockwise are happy that your experience has been so positive! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

Jan from SuperTurbo Technologies, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Best timekeeping product out there

We needed a software that complied with government requirements when we had a grant audit many years ago. The auditor suggested Clockwise and we have been with them ever since. Customer support has been great.

Pros

The reports are fantastic and very comprehensive

Cons

Very user friendly, but not as easy on the employee set-up end.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

We're very glad that Clockwise has met your needs all these years. For sure, Clockwise with its many features and points of customization can be pretty complex on the back end, so please reach out to our Customer Support team if there's any way we can make it easier for you. Thanks for being a valued, long time customer! -- Cody Clark, Clockwise Product Manager

BRYAN from C2C LLC

Clockwise Time Keeping Software

Clockwise has given my company the methodology and process to be organized and DCAA compliant IRT timekeeping for government contracts.

Pros

Clockwise provides the best value that I was able to find for a small startup govcon company. Their efforts towards DCAA compliance are just what we needed and the tech support, either live or through online user's manuals can't be beaten. Clockwise meets all of my needs and is scalable as I grow.

Cons

There is not much that I do not like about this product but if I had one is that some of the more complex features (e.g. link to QB Desktop) require tech support from Clockwise. However, the team at clockwise turn this "other" into a positive by being responsive, timely and knowledgeable.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwise

Price, tech support and price.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that your experience has been so positive and we look forward to growing with your company. Clockwise has many features and points of customization, so it can be pretty confusing in certain situations. Please take advantage of our free unlimited customer support for any questions you have. We will be happy to customize a user's guide or provide just in time training if that will help save you time in the future. Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

Lavorn from Technical and Management Resources, Inc.

Clockwise Review

Pros

What I like most about this software is the easiness to use and the excellent technical support I receive if I need assistance or have questions. Purchasing this software was the best decision I made. Prior to purchasing this software, I spent numerous hours processing the timesheets and the payroll. This software eased the payroll process tremendously. I am a happy and satisfied customer.

Cons

What I like least about this software is there is no option to export one timesheet within a group that has multiple employees. I wish there was an option to export one employee's timesheet within a group rather than exporting all the employees' timesheets within the same group.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you're happy and satisfied! Thanks also for your helpful suggestion. We will include it in the mix as an idea for future upgrades along with other customer priorities. Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

Diana from NovaWurks, Inc.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great software program to keep track of time

Love it! Keep up the great work.

Pros

This software is easy to implement and use. The on-boarding team helped us figure out how the software works with our accounting system (Quickbooks). It saves me time and is less costly than other programs. Clockwise is also very "forgiving" with mistakes. It is easy to fix issues or mistakes. The new app for phones is very convenient too.

Cons

The "Leave Request" area still has a few bugs to work out. If our employees request a solid block of time, the PTO is logged for weekends as well.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwise

Needed software that would support government time keeping requirements.

Response from GHG

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review and, especially, thank you for being a Clockwise customer! The "weekend warrior" leave request is one we look forward to make easier for all those who do not have weekend workers. Please feel free to contact our technical support team to see if there are any tips and tricks and solutions they have provided in the past to reduce over weekend leave requests.

Tanya from Primary Care Centers of Eastern Ky

My day is so much easier now!

The system set up was quick and painless. Support is very prompt and responsive. This system has made my job so much easier!

Pros

Clockwise is a fairly easy to use, intuitive system. I had a brief call with the implementation team, then I was off and running! I have also found it very reliable, no glitches to speak of at all. I work for a mid-sized (300 employees) privately owned company. The system offers all the features I needed; it actually offers much more than I needed.

Cons

The user training could be beefed up some. When I find myself calling support it's usually for things I don't do often (such as creating new departments and cost codes). A detailed user guide would be helpful.

Response from GHG

Replied September 2018

This is so great to hear and we are looking toward ways to make your day much easier. We are glad to announce our training and how-to videos that are soon to be released. In the meantime you can view our comprehensive user guides at the following link https://www.goclockwise.com/resources/

Stan from Glory Enterprise

Clockwise Review

Overall, our company's experience has been great.

Pros

Our team of employees are located in multiple locations in different states. The web based system allows our team members to log on and input their time and attendance. Android tablets are used by our employees and desktop computers are used by our administrative staff to complete the weekly timecard operations. The process is seamless and very efficient. We will be rolling out the new Clockwise app to our employees in August 2019. We anticipate the app will allow be even more efficient.

Cons

There is a small learning curve that our team experienced. It's important to spend time training your administrative staff on the software first followed by the employees. We developed a train the trainer approach with the administrative staff. The trainers then train the employees and assist with getting through the learning curve.

Response from GHG

Replied July 2019

It is an honor to provide you and your staff with a time and attendance solution that meets your companies mobile workforce and administrative requirements and needs each and every time. We will continue to provide you an excellent product and even better support in the future.In the meantime your administrative staff and employees can always view our comprehensive user guides at the following link https://www.goclockwise.com/resources/

Lon from Wallace Management

Time clock Admin Review

When a service request is made, the response and resolution was very quick. This is great customer service!

Pros

Ease of use and ability to see employee's timesheet and PTO request within a couple clicks.

Cons

Software is very easy to use, would like to see more Admin reports.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwise

This product was easy to deploy and control in our branch offices in various states that we conduct business.

Response from GHG

Replied July 2019

It is an honor to provide you and your staff with a time and attendance solution that meets your requirements and needs each and every time you need. We will continue to provide you an excellent product and even better support in the future. We love our customers suggestions. Please feel free to contact Clockwise Technical Support Team regarding report needs. Thank you!

Kathi from intelliSolutions, inc.

Great Software

Pros

We have been using this software since 2009, and have zero complaints. The best feature of this software is the compatibility with QuickBooks. I have never had any issues with downloading the time sheets. It makes my job so much easier. The staff at Clockwise area all very helpful and always available.

Cons

I just have one little thing that I wish could be added or changed in the software. It would be great if the Leave Report could be downloaded into an Excel spreadsheet.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwise

Response from GHG

Replied July 2019

This is so great to hear and we are looking toward ways to make your day much easier. Please contact our technical support team and they will provide you a solution to your leave balance report needs. Thank you for being a Clockwise customer.

Carol from NARCOG

Highly Recommend Clockwise

Love this time saving software! No more having to stop what I'm doing to get employee copy of paystubs/W2 since the employee can log in 24/7 to retrieve this information. You can also post news articles on home page for everyone to see when they log in...great way to make sure everyone stays updated.

Pros

This software is available 24/7 for employees to log into system. Whether they are looking at paystub(s) or last years W2 form, the information is easily available.

Cons

Original setup of software will not be quick. You must answer all of your company's protocols and employee information before this system is operational. Well worth the time spent but of course, everyone always wants a quick software setup.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy that Clockwise has been a time saver for you and your team. That is our mission! I'm also pleased that we have been a great tool for getting the word out to your staff. Just a heads up, we hear your input regarding setup time and implementation time, and we are doing something about that. Thank you for being a valued Clockwise customer! Idris Johnson Clockwise Director of Sales and Marketing

Kelby from Allied Government Solutions, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Clockwise User and Administrator

Clockwise has been wonderful when it comes to running end of the year reports and reports in general. There will be employees who think they have the wrong PTO accrued and I can easily pull a report from Clockwise and use the exportable CSVs to do calculations. Clockwise also has one of the best customer service teams I have ever worked with. They are quick, knowledgeable, and they make sure that they can find a solution to any issue you are having.

Pros

Very easy to use and learn. The audit trail on the timesheets has come in handy many times. Convenient that it can be used on any computer.

Cons

I do not like how we cannot make our own custom reports and have to contact customer service for that. Customer service knows that they are doing and has made me any requested reports but it would be a lot easier to be able to have that function available on the front end.

Eric from Inspyir LLC

Inspyir Clockwise Review

Customer service is outstanding. Easy and quick setup. Been using Clockwise for over 3 years, and will likely never leave.

Pros

DCAA compliant, easy to use for employees, easy for admins to set up and modify charge codes.

Cons

No mobile app yet. Mobile app would permit those employees who work at sites without internet access to easily complete timesheets as soon as they walk out the door.

Response from GHG

Replied September 2018

Great news! Clockwise has mobile apps in beta test for iOS and Android. We should release later this year. If you would like your employees to have access to the beta test version of Clockwise Mobile, contact our customer support. Thanks for the great review!

Candace from Gabbard and Company

Professional and easy to use

Records time worked easily and accurately; easy to update or change. Tracks time work to projects. Easy to set up projects. Support is readily available, friendly and efficient.

Pros

User friendly, professional, options, stability

Cons

No default settings available for categories used often

Response from GHG

Replied July 2019

Default settings is a great suggestion and we try our best to fit the specific needs of each of our customers. Our development team has taken certain strides to ensure the ease of use and this is one I am sure they will consider further. We are so happy to have you all as part of our team. We will continue to provide the customer service you expect. Thank you.

Good value for the price

My overall experience has been great. It was easy to set up. I received an adequate amount of assistance during the process. Any time I have a problem, it is solved quickly.

Pros

Very easy to use for employees and administrator. Great way to communicate with employees through the "News" feature.

Cons

Program is not compatible with Microsoft. It would be much easier to be able to copy and paste a document into the "News" area of the program instead of having to type it in every time.

Response from GHG

Replied September 2018

Thanks so much for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with Clockwise! We're sorry to hear you're having to retype your Word documents into the News feature of Clockwise. Try copying your text from Word into a plain text editor like Notepad, then copy and paste into the News. Word documents have lots of special formatting characters that interfere with the webpage code. Copying your content as plain text will help things go more smoothly for you. And, as always, call our great Clockwise Customer Support team if you need further help.

CHERYL from WARREN COUNTY COMMUNITY SERVICES

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

THE PRODUCT HAS EASED THE TIME FOR ENTERING PAYROLL AND LESSENED PAPERWORK

Pros

THE EASE OF UPLOADING AND EXPORTING THE EXCELLENT IT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Cons

NEEDS TO HAVE AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOME OF THE REPORTS ARE COMPLICATED TO STRUCTURE

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We are truly happy to hear that you have been satisfied with the Clockwise product and service. We aim to keep you satisfied. Please feel free to take advantage of the unlimited technical support for some tips and tricks regarding the reporting features. Thanks for being a valued Clockwise customer! Idris Johnson Clockwise Director of Sales and Marketing

Janice from Gloyer-Taylor Laboratories LLC

Great Software

Overall great experience. Customer support is always responsive and willing to go the extra mile to help.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to demonstrate to employees.

Cons

Some of the report functions are difficult to use.

Response from GHG

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review and, especially, thank you for being a Clockwise customer! Just to let you know, we are working on substantial improvements to our product's reporting system and will have something ready for customers early next year. In the meanwhile, I invite you to call our customer service team so we can help you improve your experience of our current reporting function.

TRACE from Optimization Technology, Inc.

Used on every payroll for years

For me having customer support folks that I can get in touch with and who are extremely responsive is my number one thing. These guys are on top of it, available and have helped me to get back on track quickly every time I've ever had to call them (which has not been frequently).

Pros

Software is intuitive and easy to use. The customer support folks, when there are questions, are terrific, know their stuff and very helpful.

Cons

The error messages can be a bit cryptic at times but customer support has always solved quickly when we had something off in our data generation.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you've found Clockwise to be intuitive and easy to use. That's what we're going for! I'm also pleased to hear your experience with customer support has been so positive. I'm definitely proud of the service my team provides! Thanks for being a valued Clockwise customer! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

Ann from Thermal Management Technologies LLC

Clockwise

We started using Clockwise because we needed a DCAA approved time system. When we were audited the auditor said he was glad we were using this system.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to access.

Cons

Some employees would like to have a mobile app.

Response from GHG

Replied September 2018

Great news! Clockwise has mobile apps in iOS and Android in beta test right now, preparing for a Q4 release. If you would like for your employees to be able to use the beta version of Clockwise Mobile, just contact our customer support and they can get you set up. Thanks for being a Clockwise customer!

Timothy from Fort Bend Co Sheriff's Office

Industry: Law Enforcement

Right on Time!

As a "partial" administrator of this product, I have receive excellent support from the Clockwise team. I call, they answer and solve my problems. What else can you ask for?

Pros

Accuracy and ease of use. My time has always been accurate!

Cons

I have not found any negative issues with this software.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We're happy that you are happy with Clockwise and like our support team. We at Clockwise are so grateful for longstanding customers like y'all in Fort Bend County! -- Cody Clark, Clockwise Product Manager

John from Sabine River Authority of Louisiana

Web based login

Pros

I am finding that the web based clock in/out is very easy to use, it is quick, and it is quite accurate. Also the leave requests are simple.

Cons

I have not had any problems with the software, (except if I mis-type my password).

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you've found Clockwise to be dependable, quick, and easy to use. That's definitely what we're going for! Thanks for being a valued Clockwise customer! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

GHG Clockwise Review

Pros

Easy to setup; everyone has easy access; keeps track of PTO very accurately.

Cons

Difficult to link time report outputs to our Thompson Reuters myPay Solutions payroll software.

Response from GHG

Replied August 2018

I am happy to hear that have been able to accurately track your PTO and access has been reliable and efficient. I would really like to find a solution to the outputs for the myPay Solution payroll import. Please feel free to contact Clockwise Technical Support and they will be able to solve this issue. Thank you.

Michael from Innovative Engineering Solutions

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Good timesheet program

Pros

Interfaces with Quickbooks DCAA compliant Simple to use

Cons

Limited reports Reports somewhat difficult to prepare

Response from GHG

Replied September 2018

Jennie from Mount Logan Middle School/Logan School District

Reliable Tool

Pros

I like that I can check my hours each day.

Cons

I feel like the overall set up is not the most user friendly. The home page could be more descriptive.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you've found Clockwise to be reliable. Clockwise has a great many features and points of customization, so it can be pretty confusing in certain situations. Please take advantage of our free unlimited customer support for any questions you have. We will be happy to customize a user's guide or provide just in time training if that will help. Thanks for being a Clockwise customer! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

Darren from Designed Consulting

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Clockwise, the only one !

Pros

Very easy to use, government approved. Customer service is great for help and explanations.

Cons

Admin. can not see what employee can see, without support, sometimes makes it difficult.

Response from GHG

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for being one of our great long-time customers! We at Clockwise are happy that your experience continues to be positive! Idris Johnson Clockwise Director of Sales and Marketing

Christina from Goliad County

excellent choice!

Pros

Very user friendly and when I do have a question, customer support is outstanding!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to share.

Response from GHG

Replied August 2018

Ron from Multi County Community Service Agency, Inc.

Ron's Viewpoint

Pros

This software has allowed my HR personnel more ease in performing their function, including tracking leave, vacations, whose late and whose great about getting to the office in a timely maner.

Cons

Nothing yet, since the agency purchased clockwise it has be very functional and user friendly

Response from GHG

Replied September 2018

Thank you very much for being one of our great friends and customers using Clockwise. We are making strategic steps to make the process easier for your team. More to come!

Karen from NEMCSA, Inc.

Pay Stub View

Pros

Currently we only use the Pay Stub View option for our employees. Uploading the payroll file is fast and easy. Best of all employee's like this option as they can view their leave time balances and net pay a few days before receiving the actual direct deposit. Customer service is one of the best. The response is always immediate.

Cons

With only using the Pay Stub View feature we have no dislikes with the software.

Response from GHG

Replied September 2018

Sara from BubbleUp

Extremely Satisfied

Clockwise made keeping track of of time sheets easy and efficient. Their customer service team was extremely knowledgeable and ready to help with any questions.

Pros

The system took care of all of our time and attendance needs. We were able to customize the software to fit the specific needs of the company.

Cons

I have no negative reviews for this product

Lori from Michiana Area Council of Governments

Industry: Government Relations

Good, would like to have more training before going live

Pros

Being able to see when the employees have clocked in. Importing the timesheet into GMS is so easy. the ease of clocking in/out with a punch.

Cons

Not being able to delete or edit leave requests when they have been approved and you are no longer using the leave for that period.

Response from GHG

Replied June 2017

Hello When reviewing Leave requests as an Supervisor, limit the results to only requested leave and change the date range from the entire year to only include a specific date range to start and an end of the year date.

Jennifer from Visions Treatment Centers

Uncomplicated, simple timekeeping software.

Pros

Very straightforward. Easy to navigate between screens and simple to understand. User friendly for myself and my employees.

Josh from DDIT

September 2016

Managing PTO and Holiday balances between Clockwise and QuickBooks is easy.

I got Clockwise because I was sick of using spreadsheets to track employee PTO and Holiday balances. It was always a pain to make sure that the balances were correct and matched QuickBooks.

Pros

I love how Clockwise timesheets can be easily imported to QuickBooks without worry of incorrect data being loaded. My PTO and Holiday balances are matched whenever I run payroll in QuickBooks.

Cons

It's not free?

Response from GHG

Replied September 2016

Thanks Josh.

Bobby from Step Inc

Fast and easy to setup and administer

Save time and better reporting.

Pros

Intuitive And simple to use. All of our staff picked up onit ina matter of minutes. If setup correctly you will not have any problems.

Cons

Not as compatible with mobile devices. The end date for charge codes use it he calendar date rather than the time card date. It would be nice to have this option.

Linda from Hinds County Human Resource Agency

I have been using Clockwise for about 6 months and it has made submitting time and attendance easy

The benefit I received from the software is not having to fill-out a paper timesheet and submitting it for approval.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is convenient and can be access anywhere. It also gives an accurate account of when you clock-in and clock-out at various locations.

BrannDon from Terumo BCT

Does it's job, but could use some improvement

Pros

Administrators can add specific projects and categories for time tracking. Can be used for tracking time for government grant related projects. Timesheets can be reviewed by management. Simple web based access.

Cons

Presents like a spreadsheet but doesn't navigate like one. Interface doesn't play nicely when accessed by a mobile device browser.

Tim from MRI Technologies

August 2008

I would recommend this product with out any hesitation.

I would recommend this product with out any hesitation.

Pros

We have used the system over several years and have not been able to find a better system. The ease at which charge codes can be added for individuals or groups is beneficial in our dynamic industry. The two total fields ensure totals match from both areas of entry reducing errors, collection time and approval time. Web interface is intuitive reducing training time for first time users. Reports by codes and area are simple and with detail. Inputs directly into our payroll. Forced notes for updates are excellent audit support.

Cons

Logging in can be difficult every once in awhile.

Raj from City of Houston

August 2008

If you would like the best value for the money, choose GHG.

If you would like the best value for the money, chose GHG.

Pros

Lowest price and the best product. This has been the best implementation for the city to date.

Cons

None at this time.

Bobbie from JES Tech

August 2008

I recommend eEMS to all companies that is using paper timesheets.

I recommend eEMS to all companies that is using paper timesheets.

Pros

A very user friendly tool

Cons

None at this time