• Pros

• "Excellent organizational software...Very intuitive and easy to use. This is a product I would recommend for recruiting firms of any size"

• "I like the look/feel of the software I like contact grabber I like how the Projects are added and organized "

• "VERY user friendly/ self explanatory. Can figure it out without any training. "

• Cons

• "The text windows are yesterday's technology. Please improve the data entry to make it more robust and user friendly. There are some keyboard mistranslations, likely due to currency of tech."

• "My only wish is that I could download things into Numbers on my mac. It only works with Excel, but I do not need this feature on a daily basis."

• "Could be more customizable with more ability to integrate custom fields, forms and reporting. "

Browse Clockwork Recruiting Reviews

Scott from Teradata

Excellent product overall. Definitely pleased we purchased it...

The experience has been generally quite good. Purchasing the product is easy and the women we have dealt with in getting a PO have been quite responsive and helpful. I have not had many issues with the software, but on the one or two occasions I did, I could not reach a live person, but only an e-mail address. The person responded in a timely way, but they did so by sending me a link to a video on YouTube to answer my questions. These did answer my questions, but I felt it was a bit impersonal and would have liked to speak with a live Customer Service rep. Again, as with my comment above, this is not going to keep my team from using the product, but it is definitely something Clockwork can improve upon, as the rest of the product experience has been great...

Pros

Very easy to use. Intuitive in all ways. The Long List presentation function is extremely strong and my Executives have responded to it very well. Very easy to upload profiles and resumes, as well as to edit details once a candidate is in the system. Good search functionality - both for candidates and roles (although we do not use all of the functionality, as we are a Software company and not a search firm).

Cons

Clockwork used to work PERFECTLY with LinkedIn, but since LinkedIn changed their formatting, I can no longer use Clockwork with Recruiter. Therefore, I have to find the candidates in Recruiter and then go to their Public profile in order to use the direct input functionality for the software. It is only 1 extra step, so it is not difficult to do so, but it is none-the-less frustrating when I was used to it working perfectly with LinkedIn before... That said, it would not keep me from using the software & I literally just re-upped my licenses for my team a couple of weeks ago...

Cost / Ease of Use

Daniel from Swing Talent, Inc.

Solid ATS for Agency or In-house Recruiting Teams

I've searched high and low for many years to find a tolerable ATS, let alone one that is usable for the slightly unique needs of a small agency like mine, but yet is also affordable. This software seems to have been built with that in mind as it includes an easily set-up client portal and simple user interface for sharing and collaboration.

Pros

- Client portal for sharing with third parties is a bit of a rarity for ATS's and is a must have for talent agencies like mine - Interface is simple and mostly intuitive - Customer Support has been good over the last few years - Not much feature-bloat, most of product is useful and necessary to the recruiting process - Tolerable price for SMBs but can also be used at any size/stage - Decent Google Chrome parsing tool to drop candidate's info in to the system from your web browser

Cons

- A bit bare-bones, no slick or flashy UI - just pretty straight forward recruiting software - Limited CRM functionality; unlikely to double as both a CRM & and ATS - but does a good job at just the ATS part

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

Same reasons as above... needed a platform that charges only the parts we actually use, has a 3rd part client portal, a better price point and decent customer support.

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

Needed a platform that charges only the parts we actually use, has a 3rd part client portal, a better price point and decent customer support.

Patricia from Cooke and White Advisors

Clockwork Software

Overall I'm a fan of Clockworks, but after using your software for over 4 years it surprises me that there haven't been more updates and enhancements to the software

Pros

Cons

The people search is lacking. I'd like to be able to see things in an Org Chart type of way. I'd love for there to be a way to rank profiles overall rather than just within the search. I'd love a way to categorize profiles after an interview to include: large company/small company experience private/public experience IPO experience Global experience A,B,C,.... - or some way to rank our perceptions of them etc, etc, etc That way I could rank someone after an interview and find them again through sorting I think the reporting features are lacking. I'd love to be able to show clients a print out of candidates by company by role - so they can easily see the extent to which we have broken out their competitor companies. The report that simply lists each profile assigned to the search isn't representative of what I'd like to see for myself and show my clients.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

We liked the interface and the workflow. We liked the email pendulum, the contact grabber and the Tag function. The system seemed to really fit our needs.

Gild was acquired by Citadel Investments to be used solely as an internal ATS

Alina from Medialink

Clockwork

The reporting function continues to improve but the client interface is difficult to maintain since the feature to pull down profiles does not merge them well, causing need for much housekeeping in order to share with clients.

Pros

I used to like the grid view of projects until they changed it. Just horrible now

Cons

The new grid view. The redesign added things (like ratings, and recruiter) that were unnecessary and obscured salient info (status, title, company) that was previously available at a glance.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

At that time (2018/19) it was easier to keep what we had than to make a change.

Leonard from Star Wards Inc

4-year-plus user, happy with the product

The overall experience has been great. The few times I've had problems, customer support has gotten right on it. Or billing. Or whatever department I'm dealing with. It's been helpful.

Pros

I liked the common-sense organization, the user interface, the client-friendly portal and the customer support. I loved that we could pull info directly from LinkedIn rather than manually entering everything about every candidate.

Cons

A huge draw for me was the LinkedIn information capture. Then in the last year or so, they started distancing themselves from this capture tool, identifying it as "Third party" etc. Well, I still want to be able to accurately capture everything about a candidate in the very early, funnel-filling stages. In other words, I don't want to wait till I have a resume. A huge part of presentation is showing clarity about potential candidates and working hand-in-hand with the client-friendly portal to determine the best fit and direct our efforts the best way. And that part has been broken for some time now. I can get some info, but not in Recruiter. I have to look over my shoulder at the information being distributed into Clockwork to verify accuracy. It's so critical to me, that if it's "third party," then they need to make their own and make it "First party."

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

I've used Goldmine, Dynamics, Salesforce and others. I was forming my own firm and didn't really want to use anything I've used before, because none of them were really built for this work. This is the best product I've used.

Danielle from Spectrum Search Partners

Clockwork Exec Recruiting ATS software

I implemented twice at two different recruiting firms. Would do it again. Love the agility and continuous innovation of the product.

Pros

The UX/UI is fantastic. One of the few software‘s that allows for client interface, controlling what can be seen. Integration through extension with LinkedIn is a lifesaver when it comes to data entry. Self customizing of certain criteria makes the software applicable to team needs without having to overhaul process or language. Customer support, implementation and services teams are top notch and responsive. Worth the couple dollars extra per month compared to other ATS- and I’ve used most of them.

Cons

Would like to see ability to brand a report that I export with font and our company logo, but otherwise not much to not like. Lack of marketing integrations.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

Better UX/UI, team collaboration options, LinkedIn integration (i.e. contactgrabber), export functionality, customizable key descriptors and database research functions.

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

Cluen was an antiquated, on on prem software. I had used clockwork at a previous firm and knew its value. I suggested the conversion to clockwork but ran another round of diligence and compared to other SaaS products. CW still netted out as best.

Executive Search / Recruitment Software

The first half or my career was in tech & consulting and second half is in executive search supporting tech & consulting firms. Hence, I have considerable exposure to business software solutions from different standpoints. The fact that I felt (and still feel) genuine joy in moving from FileFinder Anywhere to Clockwork was something I did not expect (despite my background).

Pros

- Alignment to executive search workflow / best practices; Clockwork enabled us to simplify several of our processes. - Intuitiveness and ease of navigation. - Efficiency in resource-intensive activities such as LinkedIn / CV parsing and querying / populating assignment long lists. - Response speeds that support real-time discussions with clients and candidates. - Modern, scalable and secure platform.

Cons

Looking forward to upcoming updates in Outlook / Exchange integration and the mobility solution.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

We assessed some great alternatives (particularly Thrive and Encore), but Clockwork was the best aligned and lightest solution for executive search / recruitment by a fair margin.

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

- FileFinder Anywhere was so slow that not only did it make real-time discussions impossible, it also meant that we didn't use much of the functionality; it slowed us down. In fact, we realised in hindsight that we were developing workarounds (such as storing documents in cloud storage and not attaching to FileFinder records). - FileFinder is comparatively heavy and cumbersome to navigate, particularly compared with Clockwork - but also in comparison with several of the other solutions that we considered.

Erin from The Primary Group

CW has made my job easier.

I have seen this migration through from the beginning, and it's been pretty seamless. Any time I have an issue, a developer gets back to me within 24 hours. I've even had the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help out when our server was blocking the site, in a time of panic on our end.

Pros

Our previous software was outdated and was very labor intensive. Clockwork has simplified our search process and in turn, we've been able to produce more candidates and fill more roles. The functionality of Contact Grabber has made a tremendous impact. We can tell who has been updated recently and also who has been out of the industry, all in a snap.

Cons

The only con we have is the loss of some functionality with software updates. For instance, one update eliminated the option of searching two tags at once. That's always been something that was important to us because as a financial recruiting firm, a lot of times it makes a difference if someone sells two products within the same location. So, that would narrow down the pool of candidates and with the update, it's slightly more work on the back end.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

The interface was better. Clockwork looked cleaner and it was easier to run searches.

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

Bullhorn wanted us to switch over from Sendouts, as they were no longer servicing the software. However, Bullhorn wanted nothing to do with us because we were "too small of an account." I researched the hell out of recruiting software, and CW had the best interface.

Bill from JM Search

What Clients Want

Better and more reliable than anything else we've used.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to deploy, feature-rich, client-friendly, and lives in the cloud. What more could you want?

Cons

Would like integration with CRM, scheduling, accounting s/w and other corporate platforms to be seamless (*we haven't yet tried this, so it could be easier than we expect).

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

Still making the decision...but Clockwork is in the pole position!

Performance issues, outages

Jonathan from Magellan International, L.P.

CEO

Very agile and customizable. Integration with other software is really excellent. Tis product is easily 10X faster and easier to use than any other recruiting software I have ever used, and I have tried a lot of them over the years.

Pros

Ease of use, very short learning curve at all level of users.

Cons

Need for better client view assessment measuring of candidates.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

Ease of fuse, business development integration, integration with other online platforms. Ability to customize to how we work.

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

Online integration, better fit to our work flow processes.

Steve from Steven John & Associates, LLC

A Great Product!

We have been more than satisfied with the product. It is easy to navigate and our clients have complimented the client interface.

Pros

Ease of setup and use, client access, price.

Cons

Clockwork is good for generalist search practices, less so for highly specialized boutiques. Customization is costly.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

Straightforward UI, ease-of-use/setup, client collaboration functions (our clients love it), price.

Beth from Junos

Intuitive; Streamlines Executive Search Workflow

Overall, very happy with Clockwork! Highly recommended, especially for executive search consultants who don't need all the bulky features of many of the ATS products on the market. Good pricepoint.

Pros

Clockwork has changed the way we work internally and with our clients. The interface is clean, user-friendly. There is a "client view" which enables collaboration with the hiring team. We were early adopters and updates haven't gotten in the way of our workflow through the years. As one reviewer notes, limited live customer support (which seems to be more common these days with SaaS), but the online team is prompt and responsive. Users can suggest and vote on features you would like to see implemented in future versions of the software. We reviewed other ATS software, but Clockwork was the best for our needs as an executive recruiting firm.

Cons

Although not troublesome enough to change services, I would like to see more seamless integration with LinkedIn Recruiter. Currently, Clockwork pulls top-level data (bio, work history, etc.), which is helpful. But Clockwork's Contact Grabber typically does not pull sub-data under work history. Hopefully this is being reviewed/resolved. Also, I would like to see a notice or flag in Clockwork when an individual updates his/her/their LinkedIn profile so that the database stays current. Perhaps something they are working on?

Great in most areas of Clockwork

Very positive.

Pros

I Still love the ease of parsing a person's LinkedIn profile to their Positions, and Contact Info fields. I appreciate the ease of setting Tags on People to easily export lists for Email Marketing purposes. Our Consultants would say the ease of sharing Projects to our Clients.

Cons

We had been waiting for a resolution on a few primary fields within Deals. We are able to use them now via Custom Fields. We would like to see a more robust Companies section. Currently any Company name can be added via LinkedIn Profile / Contact Grabber. This leads to a lot of duplication of Companies, which requires ongoing maintenance. When our data was originally imported - from an Encore database, our Internal Projects (we term a result as Internal, when our Client hires/promotes an internal Candidate) were imported twice. I had to manually go through each duplicate Project (58 of them), remove Notes pertaining to the duplicate project on each Person's record.. and remove each person individually from the project. It was a huge manual process to correct a Clockwork import error.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

At the time.. we were waiting for Cluen to produce a web-based version of Encore. We were told it was on the way for two years.

Rebecca from Adam Bryce

Big upgrade from our previous provider

Upgrade from our previous provider, which was cumbersome and outdated. Clockwork is light years better.

Pros

Ease of deployment, transition of data was mapped and well thought out, capabilities of notes, status reports, client visibility to the system.

Cons

Functionality is still being worked out - e.g., no good way to see the org chart of an organization when the data is available to do so, need more capability to run reports across all open projects for an overall view versus just one project at a time.

Functionality and capabilities

Capabilities, technological advancements

Kirsten from Ohan & Co. Inc

Clockwork Recruiting Review

Pros

The largest pro about the software is that it is user friendly and straightforward, especially when building a database of candidates. The software is easy to navigate and has plenty of features that both retained and contingent recruitment professionals would find relevant and useful. One feature that is quite useful is having the files section separate from the notes section so that is it is easy and quick to access/store files associated with the candidate or client. It is also helpful that Clockwork can provide different types of reports for the projects and that you can access them at different stages of a project. It is also a large pro that it is easy to edit, modify or change information for projects, clients and candidates in Clockwork.

Cons

There is nothing specific that stands out as a con about this software. There could be improvement with identifying when two candidate profiles are different from one another and there is no need to merge them (and not continuously notifying the user). There could also be improvement within the companies section and creating a section to group companies in similar industries so that target lists could be created easier with the information that is already in the database.

Susan from SLFStrategies

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Clockwork has changed the way I work

It has been a life saver!!

Pros

I am an early adopter of Clockwork, and can honestly say it has streamlined and improved the way that I work. Prior to Clockwork, my process involved databases, spreadsheets, and reports in Word that constantly needed to be updated for my clients. Now, everything is contained within the Clockwork system and is accessible 24x7, which my clients really like. Clockwork has many useful features - I especially appreciate being able to upload directly from LinkedIn, also the variety of reporting options and the way that data can be manipulated easily by location, candidate name, company, etc. I always know where to look to find notes, resume, candidate history, etc. The improvement in my productivity is very clear, and I'm able to handle more searches in the same amount of time. I would never want to do this work without Clockwork again!

Cons

Very few complaints. Occasional glitches in uploading from LinkedIn. Process for adding candidates who are not in LinkedIn is a little clunky. A few more versions of reports might be good.

Kristian from Search Simple

Founder and Recruiter

Very good. The total cost vs benefit calculation makes CW a high performing and essential platform for our work. We are happy with the service, support and wish to see them thrive and for us to benefit from their success.

Pros

I like the fact the functionality and build of CW caters to Executive Search. It is not a "black box" and encourages communication and collaboration with clients and team-mates. It is being constantly improved and the development and management team are constantly checking in and providing updates. It is not too busy, meaning the platform remains quite fixed on its primary goal - managing projects to closure.

Cons

The advanced people search; and general search fields and criteria could be better rationalised e.g basic boolean search. Increased integration with social media esp. LinkedIn &/or Twitter; plus GSuite and calendar integrations.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

After contacting, speaking with & demo'ing the software plus comparing to the alternatives CW emerged as the best, affordable and suitable option.

Bryan from KA Search Partners

Easy to Use Executive Recruiting Tool with Great Supprt

I’ve had good experiences using Clockwork Recruiting at two different firms. Their support is very responsive, and they listen to their customers. Always feel that they are a partner along every step of the journey.

Pros

Features in the product are easy to use as well as add value to your client meetings. Also, it is very flexible to your workflow. We are able to create workflows that are concise and it’s easy to train new users on the product. Also, their support is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

As with all software, there will be areas of opportunity. No major features are missing but it would be nice to have abut more flexibility out of the box with respect to reports and views. Also, candidate import from LinkedIn depends on a third party plug-in that locks you to Chrome as your browser. Also, LinkedIn will periodically make changes that break the import. That said, the update to the import plugin is available very quickly.

Michael from Search Consultants, Inc

Game-Changer for Search Firms

They have been great to work with and the product works flawlessly.

Pros

Clockwork is a collaborative project management platform where search firms can invite their client to see the project including candidates, assessments and research strategy. Clients can see the project status in realtime anytime they want and can communicate with the search firm team along with their own team all in the same place. This is a very powerful tool unlike anything else on the market today.

Cons

I wish they have more powerful integrations with data sources, CRMs and other tools. They do have an API, but it could be simpler to use and they could put more effort to build integrations with other tools in the recruitingtech ecosystem.

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

For the client-centric nature of the product. The ability to collaborate with clients and show our work has been a game-changer.

Karen from Karen Robilotta HR Consulting, Inc.

Filled a client's C-level strategic pipeline database need seamlessly

I had previous exposure to Clockwork Recruiting as SVP HR - my external executive search partner used the product and, as a client, I found it easy to use and it immediately increased our efficiency and productivity. My client wanted to build a talent pipeline for C-level positions. After setting our strategy, I knew the Clockwork product would be right for us. In less than one year, the client's corporate board was advised that the project was fully implemented and the initial talent pipeline built - I have a happy client :)

Pros

Clockwork Recruiting is an intuitive, easy to implement and customize database. When my clients view their data, they see a system that is fully customized to their unique needs. The Clockwork team rolls out upgrades and updates frequently and they are in tune with their clients.

Cons

There is little formal training and no "call center". Admins need to be willing to roll up their sleeves and learn the product through trial and error. I've worked with two different Clockwork trainers (provided ala carte) - both excellent but they are really power users not instructors.

Somer from Distinguished Search

The best by far

Pros

Clockwork is made for retained executive search firms. It's centered around filling the search. This sounds obvious but it's not. Most solutions I looked at are focused on candidate submittals and bulk outreach. This is about showing clients my process, not simply resumes. I love that it shows the % of target list that has been covered, and does so automatically since it grabs the data from candidate profiles. What I like most about it is that it saves me a ton of time on reporting. I used to spend hours dealing with Word formatting. This is clean, pulling info right from the system in advance of client calls.

Cons

The only thing I miss is that my old software (Invenias) would show me a sidebar in my email application with a candidate's name, company, title, and a place to pull documents to. But Clockwork surpasses Invenias in so many other ways (reporting, client view, parsing profiles more accurately) that missing this one feature is ok with me.

April from Knowledge Leaders

Clockwork review

Pros

The client portal was a key factor in our decision-making process.

Cons

All fields are not approached the same. i.e. in Notes, you have to click save but on the dashboard, you click in and out of the field to save. Some fields allow hyperlinks, others do not. Formatting in Notes looks one way while typing and saves to different sets of bullet points.

Client portal

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

We started a new company and Deskflow was centuries old.

Jon from Roar Group

Indispensable software for executive search

Clockwork is the best software of its kind I have ever seen. When I was coming up in a firm, it was a requirement for me that the firm used Clockwork in order to work with them. Now that I have my own firm, I will never use another online portal for executive search.

Pros

The ease of use of Clockwork/it's intuitive UX is great. It has several tremendous time saving add ons for data entry and candidate presentation for clients. The software essentially eliminates the need to create client facing collateral, while also acting as a database for our IP.

Cons

The functionality of the source environment/add company lists has gone down in quality recently, as now companies must be added in clockwork before being added to the source environment which is a bit of a time waster.

New Updates

Only software I've ever used in my line of work.

Pros

I like the initial easiness to open projects and use this project. It is straightforward on how to make deals, create projects and add strategy lists. Our clients can easily access this software and it is easy for new users to understand how to use this software.

Cons

I do not like the recent updates in the new software. In the past couple of months the way you can edit and add companies to and rename strategy lists has been so much extra work. It takes twice as long to add and edit strategy lists, along with the process of downloading strategy lists. This tagging companies and merging lists is just a pain, no matter how many times we talk to an admin person. Also, I see this new format of viewing projects via a beta test and am against this, as it takes longer to scroll through all the projects I am on.

Rich from Allen Partners Ltd.

Excellent organizational software.

Pros

Cons

There isn’t anything I don’t like about this software.

Sara from Howard Fischer Associates

Industry: Executive Office

Best CRM platform

Great - love it compared to encore or bullhorn

Pros

VERY user friendly/ self explanatory. Can figure it out without any training.

Cons

The "deals" section tends to be a bit finicky.

Company decision

Corey from Ethos Consulting LC

Excellent Tool

fantastic

Pros

We have found the ease of use and ease of setup to be the best features of the product

Cons

we have found lack of some CRM features to be an area to improve

ease of setup and use

Molly from Stoneybrook Search LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent CRM for Executive Search Firms!

Pros

Ability to generate reports for clients, ease of use, clarity of the dashboard.

Cons

Wish it could sync with outlook for booking interviews.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

Recommendations and ease of use.

Logan from Modum Search

Boutique Retained Search Firm

Overall, Clockwork Recruiting is an excellent software and I would recommend to any retained search firm that is looking for a comprehensive project tracking solution.

Pros

Clockwork Recruiting is a fantastic software for our retained search business. It is extremely user friendly and intuitive. The platform is easily customizable to meet the needs our unique specialized focus. The reports we can generate for our clients allow the search process to be completely transparent and is a differentiator for our client experience.

Cons

This is a great tool for managing candidates through a project and interfacing with clients. The use as a sales database leaves a little to be desired.

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

The reporting ability, ability to customize and overall price

simon from Renovata

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Why "high end" retained search runs best on Clockwork

Great experience. It's the bedrock of our firm.

Pros

Client love Clockwork. Within 5 minutes of a given pitch they are "leaning in" and engaging. Our win rate went through the roof. Internally everyone uses this tool and NO-ONE complains. It's so intuitive and clear.

Cons

We merged our firm with another and allowed our new business partners to analyze Clockwork (which we used vs Filefinder (which they used, plus Invenias and Thrive. Clockwork won (easily) but Clockwork should have a better sales and marketing team because it took ages for their proof points to come through.

David from Arnold Partners, LLC

Love Clockwork

It has fundamentally changed the way I interact with my clients and candidates and how I go about my business. It is frequently the first thing I look at when I start and finish my day.

Pros

Clockwork is easy to use and seamlessly ties into other platforms. It provides me with a compelling leveling with larger firms and helps keep searches on track. I love the reporting and ability to look back at previous searches for ideas and inspiration.

Lepage from LEPAGE International Inc. Executive Search

Industry: Executive Office

Feedback

Pros

Fast, easy to use. Have a good customer service but only in Chat...If you need good ideas to develop it, call me. I get 30 years experience in executive search business.

Cons

No compatible with Outlook 365. I have to deal with 2 agendas. First year, they have some new development about new features...But for the last year, nothing happen...No new features, some reports are not interesting with my clients. Somes features are not compatible to put only in Alphabetical Names !. No possibility to talk with someone...Everything in on chat.

William from JM Search

Good SaaS Recruiting Tool

Overall, it's a plus. We still use Cluen Encore as our core recruiting system, so there's redundancy.

Pros

Real time client access to candidate information, thereby reducing the paperwork and length of update calls

joan from NorthStar Executive Search

One of the Best Recruiting Platforms

Pros

Ease of use Ability to customize Reports Ability to let clients see searches

Cons

Very minor areas in cusomization on reports The business develoment /CRM not the easiest to use or logical Would love to be able to do larger mass mailings and add pictures or graphics for holiday cards

Functionality ease of use Logical

Mike from LeadChange LLC

Clockwork Review

Pros

The ease of use and the reporting functions

Cons

I would like a reporting function that dates when the client and team met and interviewed

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

Initial the Dillistone product was not a web based platform and the product that we were on was slow and obsolete - I hear that they have launched a new product

Girish from Howard Fischer Associates

My Analysis of Clockwork

Better than all the other platforms I have used but still room for improvement

Pros

Easy to use for us and clients, functionality with LinkedIn

Cons

UI is not great at all. Relativity should be highlighted and also its there is a resume, there should be a highlight as well instead of having to click into the files section.

Outdated

Jeanne from T4 Capital Talent Partners

Clockwork is a great system!

This has been a very good recruiting software for my search firm.

Pros

I really like the LinkedIn contact import feature

Cons

I wish the candidate scoring capabilities were a bit more straightforward

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

It was more helpful for our targeted recruiting/sourcing efforts, whereas our previous system was more of an ATS

Matt from MICA Consulting Group

Good stuff- highly recommend

great at cons0lidating info and running reports on current recruiting projects

Pros

Ease of use and ability to parse from Linkedin

Cons

The mobile experience is not great, very hard to read and navigate on my phone/tablet

Reasons for Choosing Clockwork Recruiting

overall user ability and client access

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

Bullhorn was expensive and set up more for contract than executive search

Kris from Howard Fischer Associates

Ease to Use Recruitment Software

Has making executive search seamless and perfect for sharing search statuses directly with clients.

Pros

It is extremely user Friendly and automates several repetitive tasks.

Cons

I’m finally using an ATS daily!

I’ve been recruiting for 15+ years and have used a variety of ATS’s. Clockwork is the only one I actually like.

Pros

Connectivity to LinkedIn Ease of Use Pictures of Candidates

Cons

It is hard to switch between projects for both myself and my clients.

Jason from Steve John and Associates, LLC

Good but needs improvement

Pros

It's easy to use and mostly intuitive, but there are some cons. The client reports and the ability to give the client access is also a big plus.

Cons

I use Clockwork mostly for adding candidates into the database. Most of the time importing from LinkedIn goes smoothly but there are some bugs that prevent me from importing the contact. The search feature has also moved since the latest update.

Paul from The Primary Group Inc.

Some good, some bad

See the above. Bottom line there really is nothing that is a strong function for marketing and the ability to change to fit the needs of marketing for new business.

Pros

Dashboard is a nice feature. Project creation color coding is nice.

Cons

Limited ability to use a marketing tool software does not really adept to true retained business model. search system is terrible. Not very user friendly, so I stay away from most features. After further review I would have preferred to have gone a different direction and not with CW.

Reasons for Switching to Clockwork Recruiting

Ideally we thought we would be getting a better system. Reality is the price for CW is better.

Linny from Simkin Search LLC

Useful software for retained search.

Pros

Gives me a nice platform to track progress on each search and communicate it to my clients.

Cons

My clients tend not to use it. Some have found it difficult to access. The interface with LinkedIn is more problematic than it was when I first started using Clockwork.

Dan from Badger Technical Service Inc

Work like Clockwork

Very easy user friendly. We most likely purchase the product in the near future.

Pros

This is by far the the most useful free trial we have had in a while. The ease of use makes training new associates easy.

Cons

It took a while for installation of the product and required us to use an updated newer system, so that was an added expense.

Jennifer from SwingSearch

Mostly functional

Overall it's been good. It works, and maintains a great pipeline experience for clients.

Pros

This tool does the job. The UX is not great though. Not intuitive. It's really valuable though and I could not do my job without it. Wish it was easier to source candidates in CW.

Cons

Bad UX, not easy to source. There are some bugs that have never gone away.

Hafeez from Startup Talent IQ

Helpful tool

Pros

I really love the client facing features. It is great to set up a resume review que for hiring managers.

Cons

Sometimes the resume parsing can be less than what I am looking for.

Janice from Gobey Executive Search

Has some nice features, generally happy, some minor tweaks would be good.

Saves time, great to show a client how a project works etc.

Pros

Scraping from LinkedIn Client able to see project in real time

Cons

There are some definite improvements in terms of how it links to Outlook and so on - too difficult to explain in a note.

Thu from kindred partners

Could improve.

Pros

ability to keep track of candidates, write notes, interface is easy enough to look at and navigate.

Cons

Its incompatibility with LinkedIn recruiter is a bit annoying given that this software is catered to recruiting. Also I think the importation of candidates could improve, it takes a bit to import.

Jason from Stroker & Associates

Average at Best

THe product is average at best, and the service is sub-par.

Pros

The customer support is nearly non-existent. Cannot get people to call us back.

Cons

It does not intergrate well with LinkedIn and requires a lot of duplication of effort if using it in conjunction with LinkedIn.