• Pros

• "It's extremely customizable - I was blown away by what could be accommodated for some of the unique features of our compensation plans. "

• "Easy to use and great implementation team that guides and assist you through the go-live process."

• Cons

• "Nothing negative to report. Service and support for the product is excellent. "

• "It would be nice to have a dashboard feature that shows progress and other helpful compensation planning metrics. "

• "There really wasn't anything that I can say I didn't like about this software."

Browse CompAccelerator Reviews

Janice from Woodforest National Bank

A Giant Leap Forward

CompAccelerator provides a more expeditions and efficient way to do compensation modeling and planning in an easy to use tool for managers and compensation professionals. It provides a way to "quickly" measure where your organization's spending is at any point in the compensation planning process relative to a defined budget. It provides managers with individual reports immediately after planning - no waiting! Senior managers can access the tool at any time, watch the progress of the planning activity, and provide managers with immediate feedback for making adjustments. No more waiting for spreadsheets! This is a great HR tool for large organizations like mine. Imagine having your business unit managers starting and completing compensation planning in minutes, and submitting the proposal to the next level manager the same day. Simple to use, quick to communicate results, and leaves everyone knowing that they completed an impactful task in a very managable timeframe.

Pros

What I like most about is the easy of use. It was easy to define our company objectives, implement the tool, and monitor the compensation planning process. Planning reports are available immediately. Once planning is approved, additional types of analytical and summary reporting is immediately available within the tool that can continue to be referred for several months after the annual compensation, merit and rewards processes are completed.

Cons

Nothing negative to report. Service and support for the product is excellent.

CHANPHENG from Liberty Latin America

Exceptional Tool and Team

Overall, the value and experience you are getting with Dartican is EXCEPTIONAL. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are our main contacts, and I couldn't speak more highly about their level of service, responsiveness and truly thinking out of the box to support our programs. From implementation to on-going updates to support our comp plans, our experience with Dartican is what I want for all our vendors (but don't get) - they are truly unique and we're so lucky to have them as on-going partners.

Pros

Cons

There were a few opportunities to how letters generate out of the system (many clicks to get to what you need), and the default naming convention for the letters being generated - but these are areas that I think could be easily updated by Dartican (if not already!).

Response from Dartican

Replied October 2020

Wow, we are humbled by your praise that your support experience is what you wish you could get from all vendors. Thank you.

Lucinda from Patreon

CompAccelerator is

Pros

The best part of CompAccelerator is their amazing customer service! We have a dedicated partner who is there for support throughout the entire compensation cycle. I've gone through two compensation cycles with Dartican and have had amazing support both times. The dedicate time to training admins so that you can be self- sufficient and able to run the cycle smoothly on your own (but they are there if you need it). I like how the software is customizable and intuitive which is a must in compensation planning software. During compensation cycles, I'm able to adjust information on the fly including budget pools. The software also makes it easy to keep track of budgets in both local and company currency. I also like the ability to export reports and compensation letters directly from the tool.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about the software. It's cost-effective for smaller companies looking for a great comp solution. It's not as fancy looking as some of the more costly solutions, but it does a great job for a great value.

Response from Dartican

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the amazing writeup Lucinda! Very happy to hear the intuitive flexibility is paying off for you. Rest assured we are addressing the appearance in our next release currently under development! Great feedback :)

Diana from PDC Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Customization & Customer Service are the Best!

I look forward to working with Dartican each year for our annual planning process. They have allowed us to streamline what was once a very manual process giving us more capacity to focus on further strategic planning for compensation. Also, I would be remiss to no mention Dartican's high level of customer service. If I have an issue they work diligently to fix it or provide me a work around as quickly as possible, which is usually within a few hours.

Pros

I like that Dartican allowed us to model our previous Excel based process exactly in the software. Being able to do that was a game changer for us as we could not find that level of customization in other products.

Reasons for Choosing CompAccelerator

Customer service and customization

Response from Dartican

Replied October 2020

Easy configurations are our signature! Thank you for this feedback! As for a dashboard feature, that is coming in the next release! Happy to know this aligns with your thinking as well.

Kerri from Rowan Companies

The Best Support

I've worked in companies where the compensation planning process is entirely through spreadsheets and that is a nightmare I wouldn't want to repeat after using Dartican. I was able to configure and design the tool with relatively no assistance on my first time using it. It's very easy and flexible to configure for how our company needed to use it this cycle. But the best part is the support , not only during implementation, but during the entire process. They are never more than a phone call away, and will roll up their sleeves to help you find a solution FAST.

Pros

Customer Service!!

Cons

No cons.

Jessica from Maverick Natural Resources

Industry: Oil & Energy

Adaptable and easy to use compensation software

Pros

Cons

We would love for it to be compatible with our HRIS system so that we can feed data amongst the two systems.

Response from Dartican

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the great review Jessica. The data feed is compatible with any system, much like major ERP systems that use an EIB or Winshuttle type process. It is not however a direct integration / fully automated feed which I think is your point. Our data process allows clients to control the timing of updates / refreshes of data so that there is no need to put a "freeze" on HR activity in the core HRMS to keep the budgets and populations from constantly moving while managers are planning. Instead, the current load process was designed to be handled by the HR administrator without requiring them to be dependent on anyone in Technology, even if their data needs changed while they were live during the process. (like adding a new data element to load on employees)

Crystal from PDC Energy

Excellent solution

We were desirous to get away from using Excel during our annual compensation process as well as Word merges for individual comp sheets. This product served both needs extremely well. lll

Pros

The personalized customer service was from the beginning excellent. They hold your hand through implementation and don't let go. The product is able to be customized to our processes and easy to used by our managers. They listen to suggestions for upgrades and voila, you'll find them as part of future versions.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to customize our EE comp sheets ourselves, although their turnaround time on changes is certainly quick. (Also, they built our employee comp sheets to mirror what our employees were used to seeing, so that was a positive.)

Reasons for Choosing CompAccelerator

More customizable, better customer service

Response from Dartican

Replied October 2020

I'll pass on your praise for the support you receive! Thanks for the feedback.

Mary from Liberty Latin America

Great User Experience and Phenomenal Customer Support

Pros

I was very impressed with the adaptability of this product. No matter what special requirement we needed to support our ASR/Bonus Programs, we were able to find a solution within the tool. The customer support that we received consistently over the years was absolutely outstanding.

Cons

There really wasn't anything that I can say I didn't like about this software.

June 2015

Sherry from Cimarex Energy Co

June 2015

TRUE PARTNERING RELATIONSHIP

We began our relationship with Mike and the Dartican services a little more than a year ago, at a time when a conversion from one system into the next could have been catastrophic. Mike's dedication and promise to help me succeed is like no other. His expertise and knowledge of HRIS Systems along with his understanding of HR policy relative to compensation and market based programs is invaluable. He is immediate to resolution and helps find a solution to fit my specific needs and concerns on my timing - I don't open a ticket and wait. He makes the client feel as if they are his only client - It is not just another software package, it is the expertise and knowledge behind the software package that makes the difference.

February 2016

Erin from Fitbit

February 2016

Flexible System and Incredible Customer Support

I've used a couple of different comp systems, and CompAccelerator is by far the quickest to implement, the most flexible, and has the best customer support throughout the process. We had a system set up within 2 weeks, and a live merit review cycle in 5. We had a lot of unique situations to deal with, and Mike helped us accommodate everything. He thinks outside of the box, and is willing to be creative when it comes to solutions. Ongoing administration is also easy, giving us the power to deal with essentially every issue that could come up (terminations, data fixes, lost passwords, etc). Even our managers found the system easy to use and logical. Fantastic tool.

Tricia from Interpublic Group

May 2015

Mike makes all the difference. His drive to solve problems is truly impressive.

I was fortunate enough to learn about Mike and his products when I found out my budget for a new system had been cut in half. We signed the contract at the end of November, implemented in 4 weeks (yes, 4 weeks!), and transitioned management from outdated and inflexible spreadsheets to a web-based platform with tremendous ease. CompAccelerator is extremely flexible, and I couldn't have been any happier with the level of support we continued to receive from Mike and his team every year. Mike is inspiring in terms of his ability to develop solutions to the toughest problems. Truly outstanding support, and it is always a pleasure to work with Mike.

Dave from Rowan Companies

May 2015

CompAccelerator a big hit!

Dartican's CompAccelerator has enabled us to offer our business leaders a sophisticated, yet flexible compensation planning process and solution. We've had the privilege of utilizing this tool for three years now and each year has been an improvement over the prior year. Feedback from our business leaders has been very positive and suggestions for improvement have been incorporated into system enhancements, thus offering our end-users an even better experience in the next cycle. Dartican's dedication to excellence in systems offerings and in customer service has been top notch as well!

May 2015

Marcus from McDermott International, Inc.

May 2015

I used this software in the capacity of both an administrator and an end user.

I've had very positive experiences with CompAccelerator. Prior to using the software, my company was doing compensation administration (merit & bonus) using spreadsheets. CompAccelerator allows us to plan more efficiently and effectively. For the first time, we were about to easily roll up our planning and produce quality reporting for management. The look and feel of the product is great. Minimal training is needed for the end user. The customer service is outstanding and is literally on call, as needed.

Juan from McDermott

May 2015

"So easy a 1st year College Hire can run the whole process!"

As a fresh grad I had never had to deal with a compensation planning process, much less a compensation planning tool. CompAccelerator was really easy to pick up and use from day one. Mike was great at assisting us with any problems that we encountered, and was available to us at all times. I look forward to using the tool and working with Mike in the upcoming compensation planning cycles.

Bobby from Woodforest National Bank

Exactly what we were looking for!

CompAccelerator was exactly what we needed, right when we needed it. After years of using a homegrown salary planning tool, that was clunky to use for salary planners and the Comp team alike, we found CompAccelerator. Implementation was as easy as they promised it would be. My salary planning cycle was as easy as they promised it would be. Service after the sale was as great as they promised it would be. Five stars, all the way!

Pros

Ease of use. Ease of configuration.