• Pros

• "Ease is a great system, learning and adapting with input from brokers and end users. It's got a great look and feel to it and the ever growing 3rd party connections and integrations are awesome."

• "I liked the ease of learning and using the system. "

• "Having all of my group's vital information at my fingertips is what is most exciting. The Ease of employee enrollment is extremely exciting to me."

• Cons

• "Although it can appear fairly daunting at first, the system is actually very easy to use."

• "Some of the help bubbles and 'learn more' pages are confusing. But the ticket system is great to get questions resolved."

• "It would be nice to receive specific notifications when a particular employee has made a change or completed their enrollment, etc. Other than that the system is great."

Browse Ease Reviews

Willie from Podium Benefits

EaseCentral is an incredible service and a tremendous value for the yearly investment

My clients and I use it and we like it. Here's a recent quote..."2018 is going well... We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. "

Pros

My clients and I love EaseCentral because it is easy to use. Here's a recent direct quote from a client: "So far this year is going welll. We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy as the Director of Operation and HR Manager. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. " EaseCentral has allowed me to win new business because they were so impressed with the new hire on-boarding capabilities and benefit enrollment & management functionality of the platform. Also, I like that I can teach my clients how to use it themselves and administer their own benefits in about 10-30 minutes of training. Bottom line is it's easy to learn and use.

Cons

About the only thing I don't like about EaseCentral is recently their Customer Success Support team must have just grown. When I called into EaseCentral in the past I would almost always get a person that I recognized and had worked with before. The last 2-3 times I've called in to ask a question of the support team, I feel that I got a new person and I honestly think I knew more about EaseCentral's features and capabilities than he/she did. That's about it...everything else is really 2 thumbs up. That's my feedback and the feedback from my clients have been very positive too. Thanks,

Harley from Employee Benefits Plus

Top Choice

Ease has been a solution to the Covid 19 problem where enrollment can be done by the employees at their homes. It has also been wonderful for groups with employees in multiple states for them to enroll on-line. And there is no missing information as the program requires answers before you can go to the next section. Customer support is right there to help you, no long waits that stops your progress.

Pros

The Ease software is easy to use. Adding a new company is a snap because all the product data, forms and plan designs are in the Ease library. Plan Administrators love the fact that all of their employee's information is at their fingertips and chasing illegible enrollment forms is a thing of the past. And, 1095 ACA reporting is quick and easy. A Great feature is that you have a Success Manager assigned to you so you can get up and running quickly and someone to go to for assistance with any feature.

Cons

I am waiting for integration with some of the largest carriers to take place so enrollments and terminations would be automated. However, Ease has added multiple carriers to that list, just not the ones I sell.

Reasons for Switching to Ease

Ease offered so much more and flowed properly. I did not find Employee Navigator user friendly or intuitive.

Eric from B.Wood Insurance

Pleasant but can be frustrating

Pros

The ability to have applications generated extremely easily. Applications will typically have all of the necessary information. It is easy to use once you have learned it. It is constantly changing and they are constantly adding new information. Saves a ton of time when working properly.

Cons

There is a lot of room for error. The program does not save everything like it is supposed to at all points. Mapping errors have sometimes caused bigger issues with the company as a whole. Not constantly reliable as certain information does not get mapped despite the website being set up for it. Finding out why issues are happening can be extremely frustrating

Matthew from The Henehan Company

Ease Greatest Tool for Brokers to have!!!

Fantastic! The first minute that I heard about ease, I was all over it and wanted to see the product immediately. From that day 4+ years ago I haven't stopped using ease whatsoever- the truth is that ease has been a power-play tool for me in my multiple implementations. If I ever hit a wall and there is an issue, I love how ease is always there to fix and assist with the problem. I can not recommend ease enough- this has changed my productivity and ability to engage my clients and their employees.

Pros

I love the User experience of the software compared to other competitors in the marketplace. The overall system is wonderful, works like a charm, super easy to administer benefits. The software is always driving forward and enhancing their capabilities, so for my sake I can't choose just 1 thing about ease because everything works perfectly.

Cons

I would like more flexibility with the document generator for custom documents. The employees need some expansion on types of income/compensation that the employer can have as options. It would be nice to have the ability for Per Diem compensation, hourly plus salary pay types...more options

Reasons for Choosing Ease

Ease was designed in such a way that it was more appealing to the user at large but way easier for the brokers to use and administer to their clients.

Reasons for Switching to Ease

Ease turned out to be the best option and the only option that i felt was going to rapidly develop to become a powerhouse technology platform. In the time i have been using ease, they have consistently updated/enhanced their platform for the better. The value was way better with Ease than Navigator.

Nadia from RPS Benefits By Design

The name say's it all

When we selected EASE we were looking for a platform that would be simple to implement and would reduce administrative work time for our account management staff. We have found EASE can accomplish those tasks well. While we did need to designate time for implementation and training for our staff as well as our clients, we found that time spent on ongoing service work reduced.

Pros

The Ease of implementation and carrier connections.

Cons

The lack of options in the H.S.A. contribution build and the cap on broker users.

Reasons for Choosing Ease

The implementation and support were more in line with the needs of our organization.

Reasons for Switching to Ease

While Bernie Portal solved our initial company goals to move clients off paper we ultimately needed a system where we could have more control over implementation and carrier integrations.

Intuitive, easy to use

Companies love Ease when I introduce it to them. It's simple, clean-looking, and cuts down on paperwork.

Pros

I like how intuitive the software is; everything is where I think it will be.

Cons

I don't like that I have to add certain history manually (for example, the previously-taken PTO in EaseHR).

Reasons for Switching to Ease

Employee Navigator is the opposite of intuitive, very wordy, and not easy for the broker or the company admins to use.

Aaron from Klein Insurance Agency

Group benefits usage

Overall experience with ease has been good. The best features I personally like is the rate quoting tool, tracking of employees, and the enrollments.

Pros

I liked the ease of learning and using the system.

Cons

I feel sometimes support wasn't as helpful and getting our Agency subscription/billing fixed was a hassle.

Reasons for Choosing Ease

Quoting was the big decision maker. We felt ease had a better platform for that.

Michael from Massad Olinde Benefits Consulting

Very Pleased With Ease!

The Ease implementation and support teams are very professional. They proved to be invaluable in explaining and setting up the products that we wanted. They are easy to get in touch with, and they are very quick to respond. Overall, it has been a great experience so far!

Pros

Ease is a cloud-based benefits administration, onboarding and benefits enrollment system. It is very easy to use. There is a huge library of enrollment forms, and Ease is very quick to load new/updated forms upon request.

Reasons for Choosing Ease

Ease is much more user-friendly and robust than the other alternative products we considered.

Steven from Colorado Benefit Advisors

This has simplified my clients and their employees to enroll onto the Benefit Packages that I sell. It has made it easy for my staff to enroll and terminate employees as well.

Pros

It takes only an hour or so to set up a company onto Ease. We then review it with the client before we release it to the Employees.

Cons

Sometime the functionality of the product it specific to Large Group and has to be adjusted for Small Group

Christopher from Paladin One Insurance Services, Inc.

The Importance of the Ease Platform

My group enrollments and renewals are streamlined with the Ease platform. In this day and age you can't ask for much more than that.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a file feed option. This would allow all of the entered data to feed directly over to said carrier.

Bill from Benefits Design Resources, Inc.

Bill Warren's Ease Review

Pros

The most value I find with the software is that information I need for my clients is readily available. Information on specific employees or the descriptions of a client's benefits are just a click away. Enrolling new groups and open enrollment are much easier since employees receive the enrollment material electronically which includes their benefits and payroll deductions so they can make informed decision. The employer and I can track progress and receive information on a more timely basis and the enrollment material we receive is legible. I can easily download employee enrollment information to the insurance company's enrollment format which save time and is completely accurate. Enrolling new employees during the plan year is much easier for the employer, employee and broker.

Cons

The main issue that I find with the software is that it does not connect with my insurance companies. Currently only 1 of my insurance companies is connected with Ease. Due to the non-connectivity, I have to manually input changes in enrollment. When my customers add to delete employees on their insurance plan, I have to manually make the change on the insurance company's web site. It really simplifies the process for the 1 insurance company that's connected to Ease.

Patti from The Unland Companies

Account Manager

Several years ago, we used Ease to manage the benefits of a large employer with multiple benefits and multiple eligibility rules. The group was managing their benefits manually and via spreadsheets. The group was able to implement everything in Ease. An Ease representative made himself available over a holiday to help us import data and implement this group.

Pros

Ease provides a great platform for onboarding and benefit enrollment. From the setup side, Ease is one place to store all benefit plan information, eligibility rates, employee demographics. I use Ease as my go-to place when I need to reference enrollment or benefit questions.

Cons

I do not have anything specific I can say I do not like about Ease. There are continual enhancements being made and sometimes I do not know about the functionality until I am processing a change or a renewal.

Reasons for Choosing Ease

Our agency was approached by several insurance companies that had their own enrollment platform. Our agency is independent and we did not want to have our clients' electronic enrollment tied to one specific carrier.

Melissa from R. Hathaway Benefits Insurance

Ease is the best online enrollment platform

Ease makes my job so much easier. I am a full service agent, so having a tool like Ease to manage enrollments, terminations, open enrollment, etc. is invaluable. I don't know what I'd do without it!

Pros

Ease is super easy to use and navigate. It is very intuitive, which makes it easy for me to "sell" it to my clients, even the ones who are not tech savvy. My clients and their employees love it, and it makes my job so much easier.

Cons

I've been using Ease for over 5 years and it just keeps getting better. However, I'm not a fan of the newest update to Manage Changes, but that's just me. Overall, I would say the main thing that would make Ease even better would be for all the major carriers to be connected to Ease so I could send automatic feeds instead of having to either email enrollments/terminations or process them on the individual carrier websites.

Reasons for Choosing Ease

I don't know of any other products like Ease, at least not ones that have the capabilities that Ease has, or the amazing customer service!

Nolan from Qandun Insurance Agency

After trying many systems... Ease Central comes out on top

The main benefit our agency has received from this product is the ability to streamline the enrollment experience for our clients. On of our top goals, as it relates to interacting with our clients and prospects, is to teach. We want people to deepen their understanding of healthcare, and their benefits options. Ease Central has helped us further our mission.

Pros

Our agency has committed to using Ease Central as our default system. Though we use others from time to time, Ease Central continues to be the most user friendly choice we're aware of - For employees, company admin, and brokers like us. The reality is - Benefits administration can be complex... Having said that, Ease makes it as simple as our agency has seen.

Cons

There are a few small features that we've requested, and that the Ease Central team is working on. Our first BIG feature request has been implemented - COBRA automation through our preferred COBRA vendor... Outside of that, we'd love to see the system auto-generate term forms for employees who are no longer with the employer or eligible for benefits.

Ian from Filice Insurance Agency

Ben Admin system that's easy to setup, fast to deploy and most importantly - it works

simplification of benefits administration, which continues to consume more and more time from people in the insurance industry.

Pros

After trying a wide variety of ben admin systems, my favorite aspects of EaseCentral are that it's easy to setup, user friendly for group administrators and employees to use, and it creates a centralized database with a record of all benefits decisions that are available 24/7 from anywhere. Our team can setup a client in a matter of hours even after QA testing. Anyone who's been through long setups with other systems knows the importance of being able to launch quickly. The EaseCentral system was designed and continues to evolve in ways that make almost any benefits program and contribution strategy a possibility to deploy.

Cons

Product updates and new capabilities happen so quickly that if you miss a couple weeks of updates, you can be really behind.

Ease is simple, but doesn't have all the bells and whistles.

I use Ease as a broker partner and as an employee of a group - I have experienced the system for set up through enrollment on the admin side as well as on the employee side.

Pros

Simplicity of enrollment, for members (new hires and renewals). Document storage for past enrollment and changes. Quick set up, and easy to change rates and benefits if needed.

Cons

ACA reporting - this can be challenging and sometimes they are not able to fix mistakes that occur (such as newborn dependents don't show up until the month after their birth). EDI capabilities with Core medical carriers (they are adding new carriers everyday for what they call Ease Connections, but no medical carriers yet). Ability to class out products - you have to make a new plan for a different class, you can't use the same and just have class distinctions.

Byron from Diversified Benefit Services Inc.

Easy to Use

Better record retention and reporting for all aspects of employee benefits.

Pros

Intuitive navigation Ease of set up of benefit plans, with their inherent granularity Very easy to create open enrollment menu for participants

Cons

1) Not enough payroll vendors have current APIs for connectivity with Ease. 2) Statutory market (<100) medical carriers not yet connected with APIs for eligibility; large group (>100) connected via aggregators.

Reasons for Choosing Ease

With the absence of electronic connections to carriers (via APIs) the Ease.com solution was to produce carrier compliant PDF enrollment/change forms, which are easily transmitted to the carriers. At the time of adoption, no other software was doing this.

Parrish from Easy Benies LLC

Satisfied broker and client

Ease has been a great provider for our Agency's clients. It's powerful, yet simple to deploy and get clients up to speed whether that be HR/admin or employee level.

Pros

Cons

I have to get nit picky to really get to a con but here you go, when you are typing in a pop up box and hi-lite something to change or delete it or whatever and you drag too far, the pop up box disappears and you have to start over. Rather annoying if you've typed a name, address, DOB, SS# and so forth and lose it.

Reasons for Choosing Ease

Ease of use, good pricing, and connections were huge.

Andrea from Capitol Health Management

Easy to use, responsive support team, excellent service & training options, very secure.

Pros

LOVE that EaseCentral provides brokers with a single source, easy-to-use system that integrates onboarding, employee benefits, payroll and many additional HR and compliance features to support and bring value to our small business clients. Complex (multiple eligibilities, classes, locations, ...) and customized benefit options are made simple for the employee - allowing them to compare benefit plans, enroll and access their benefit information 24/7. EaseCentral has been an invaluable tool and has allowed us to grow our business and better serve our clients.

Cons

Brokers and Admin are not copied on emails they send out from the EaseCentral site. Unable to search all Employer Groups by an employee's name.

Jillian from United Agencies

Ease Central has been a tremendous resource, housing employee and benefit information.

I'm not sure the full scope of benefits purchased. We use it for employee data, employee benefits, elections, employer contributions, , paycheck deductions, hiring and terminations dates, wages, pay period, 5500 forms.

Pros

It is a one stop for activities with most of our employer groups. It is simple to use, easy to track tasks, and easy for employers and employees to use too. It is so nice to have eSignatures and to be able to download the apps with signatures when needed. It is a quick resource when info is needed on employees. I don't have to hunt through enrollment forms or wonder if it is accurate. It is accurate, current employee information for immediate needs. The employee cost is a great resource for employees and the website is an ongoing resource to come back to when needing documents, search tools, or when there is a qualifying event. It is awesome!

Cons

I don't have any cons about the software. Any unknown that I have come across has been quickly answered.

Rob from KDI

There are better options out there.

The experience was fine at first. Learning curve. Software limitations to work around. The termination experience was really shady. It should be illegal to put 90 day termination clauses in contracts where all of their expense is on the setup (which takes all of 15 minutes). There is virtually zero cost to them once the system is up and running. Especially if you have been a client for years. I would steer my friends elsewhere.

Pros

Ease helped us with multi state enrollment. It works well with tech savvy employer groups and simple one time enrollments.

Cons

It can be cumbersome to set the software up for year round use. It is fine to do an open enrollment, but getting the dates correct caused some frustration. It definitely has some limitations and their pricing model is a bit outdated. It does not count how many employees are currently in the system. It counts how many employees have ever been added to the system (even terminated employees). The real 'gotcha' is when you leave. They have a 90 day termination clause. So, when you find a superior alternative (and you will) they will charge you for an additional 3 months 'because it is in the contract'. There is zero cost to them since nobody will be using the system. Buyer beware. Read every line of the contract and see if you can negotiate your way out of the 90 day termination.

Reasons for Choosing Ease

It integrated with our GA.

Stephanie from Myriad Benefits, LLC

Efficient Enrollments

Enrollments are so much smoother, whether for a new hire, a renewing group or for a new group. It saves so much time not having to go over handwritten paper apps any more. More complete data is also available at my fingertips, easy to find and access. No more having to dig through the files to find a rate sheet, or manually calculate a family level premium.

Pros

I love how smooth the enrollment process is for the employee, the group admin, the brokerage, and the carrier. No more having to go back and forth with missing data, illegible handwriting, incorrect effective dates, etc. Plus, having the contributions, and benefit details right there for the employee, it makes their options and costs easy to see in order to make an informed decision.

Cons

The search function is a bit limited. When searching for an employee, it will only search within the selected status, ie "Active", so it can make searching a little more complex than it could be.

Lovett from KYRAS Insurance Services

Reduce Admin time and cost for employer, employees and producers

tracking all client information Census on demand easy click for marketing with partners as a broker / consultant it is of value to be able to access client information and to empower the employer HR to be able to access enrollment and plan information.

Pros

Easier Open Enrollment as well as ongoing enrollment as it shows enrollment status for each employee. Employer and employees like 24/7/365 access to benefit information Employer can track admin changes and employee access Added Security - 2 step authorization process to login Paperless Compliance documents posted Reports easily available - census, enrollment forms, by plan, employee, vendor, etc Compensation statements convey true employer value Carrier/Vendor partners automatically download eligibility so employer need only enter it into EASE system.... example Employee termination - HR enters date and reason; COBRA will automatically generate when the TPA picks up the data weekly (Sunday nights).

Cons

Wanted: more carrier partners such as Delta and VSP to automatically download eligibility waiver form completion - currently requires an extra step to download and check box before forwarding to carrier

Dede from BenAssist Health Insurance Services, LLC

Broker with large and small clients on EaseCentral

Able to offer Ben administration at no charge to all our clients as perk of doing business with us. We charge set up fees for micrclients only.

Pros

Able to manage all Ben administration needs and keep close eye on employee experience and provide our tailored employee decision support, ability to fix employee errors/changes and override quickly and easily

Cons

All systems demand set up time- this is no different, took my staff time to get through learning curve mostly self taught- need staff who can do this efficiently

Stacey from SullivanCurtisMonroe

Easy to Use and Implement

The ability to give clients a portal in which employees can enroll in benefits without the hassle of paper forms.

Pros

The ease of use, the fact that we have complete control over the site set up and do not have to rely on the team at EaseCentral to set up sites on our behalf

Cons

Waiting patiently for file feeds to the carriers to be set up. The only piece of EaseCentral that is lacking is the inability to actually send enrollments to the carriers. But I know they are working on it.

EaseCentral makes life so much easier as a broker!

Accurate forms and data collection. Easy Payroll deduction information to use. Great client customization.

Pros

Gathering completed forms with no more missing information or data from employers and employees. I like the central access point to manage new group enrollments as well as open enrollment changes.

Robust System and growing

Great business, good support. Always delivering new features and perks.

Pros

I really appreciate the level of thought and innovation this company invests. They continue to solve industry issues and allow brokers to benefit from the efficiency.

Cons

There is great limitations on the retirement plan setup functions.

Reasons for Choosing Ease

There are very little competitors in the space for independent brokers at an affordable price.

Jason from Abbot Benefits Group

Ease makes Open Enrollment Easy!

Pros

It eliminates the need for paper shuffling on all of the forms that are required. It also keeps enrolling members from missing information and having to go back and get it later.

Cons

As a Broker, I wish there was a way to login simultaneously to help the technology challenged members trying to make their benefit selections

Reasons for Choosing Ease

Cost and return on investment was a large driving force.

Hoy from Eureka Insurance Solutions

If time is money, then you'll save a lot of money

No need to hire additional staff to manage growing book of business. Ease allows our team members to process enrollments in a fraction of the time versus paper method.

Pros

Online enrollment platform is simple, clean, and mobile friendly. Support and development is broker centric. Constant improvements and upgraded without losing it's core functionality.

Cons

Does not have the CRM and AMS capabilities I wish it had.

Melissa from R. Hathaway Benefits Insurance

EaseCentral makes eligibility management a breeze!

Saves me time processing eligibility and managing open enrollment

Pros

No more paper, no applications slipping through the cracks, and I no longer have to decipher untidy handwriting. Open enrollment is so smooth and much more organized.

Cons

I'd like to see more integration with major carriers so we can send enrollments/terminations/changes directly to the carriers through EaseCentral.

Staci from Healthsync Insurance

Enrollment made easy!

My experience overall Ease has been fantastic! I have been using it for many years and each year they upgrade it to make it even better.

Pros

This software provides all the data you need to quickly look up rates, contributions, etc.

Cons

Rates with the GA's have different titles within Ease rates. It would be easier if they were all uniform. Some have infertility listed in the rate and some do not.

Kelly from Rogue Benefits Planning

Ease is great!

Ease has been a great tool to use on many levels of tech savvy users. With that being said, it brings all types of people to the same playing field and allows for a way to communicate we "EASE"

Pros

Software for Ease is super user friendly and quick to use.

Cons

Customer support could use a bit of help. But the software is user friendly enough to where a person may not need their help too much. But when you call you definitely don't get the same quality of agent. Some may know everything and others may be short with you and not know as much.

Denny from Rivas & Associates | ClickAskBenefits.com

Changed the way I manage my clients.

Pros

Lots of pros but what sticks out most is: 1) The seamless integration of data onto enrollment forms. No more back and forth with employees correcting/completing paperwork. Such a time saver. 2) Straightforward online portal to ease enrollment for employees and access for employers/admin and us as brokers. Everything is right there.

Cons

Nothing really. Any processes that could've been simplified have already been implemented... sometimes before I even realize that there was an easier way.

Cari from Alliant Insurance Services

Very useful enrollment tool

Customer retention. Less back-and-forth with clients (due to complete forms).

Pros

Ease of use by our brokerage and also our client's HR managers and employees. It allows client's employees to enroll even if they are remote, and forms are complete. I like the customization features. Most of the time, your help desk is knowledgeable and responsive.

Cons

Learning curve for our client's HR. Not all forms populate correctly (although I understand this is difficult to remedy). The build-out of the portal can be tricky.

Angie from Cherry Creek Benefits

Super easy to work with and easy to use website.

Ease of enrollment for our clients, ability to print carrier forms and rates for payroll.

Pros

Ease of use. It takes little time to set up and if I need help, the customer supposed team is top notch!

Cons

I think I like least is how the rates and plans are designed. It's very hard to find the medical plan rates you need and often the medical benefits has errors.

Outstanding HR Platform

Saves time with enrollment, onboarding. Quicker submission and approval time.

Pros

Ease of employee onboarding and administration. Generate reports easily. Rates and benefits are easily viewed and compared. I no longer have to conduct enrollment meetings in person. Forms are submitted complete and are processed quickly as a result.

Jodi from Olson & Olson Ltd

Ease of use, sleek design, great customer support!

Convenience, ACA Reporting, Access to deduction reports, one convenient spot to access all enrollment forms.

Pros

One place to include all benefits and applicable information that is easy for employees to see. Navigating through an Open Enrollment process using EaseCentral has been a breeze for the majority of our clients.

Cons

I wish the system had more options for auto-feed on plan info, rates, etc. Sometimes the hold time for customer service can be a little bit long, but it's generally very quick!

Easecentral is aptly named! Easy to use, and was the center of my daily activities!

All employee and benefits information was easily stored in one, highly organized, place.

Pros

Auto populating forms, electeonic signatures, and AMAZING customer service made this program a life saver in my day to day.

Cons

Sometimes the really neat little features can be hard to find, and the FAQ and help videos are more general. Also, sometimes it can take a while for a help ticket to be responded to, but that was usually only during 4th quarter when they're likely inundated with requests.

Our agency wanted to get ahead of the others and implement an enrollment system. Ease fit the bill.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. A lot of software promises a lot of bells and whistles but EaseCentral provided software that works.

Cons

We have no complaints. When we began working with them they were a start-up which provided challenges but the system worked well and paid off.

Katie from Brown & Brown Insurance

Very positive, been using EaseCentral for 3+ years

allows us to increase enrollment, communication to member and attract new clients

Pros

Constantly improving system and adding new features. The customer service staff is always friendly and responsive

Cons

The add on such as HR support center and EDI integrations are harder to get answers.

Roshan from Health 4 U

It's a great product I use for on boarding.

Pros

I researched numerous alternatives to provide online benefits enrollment to my clients, and EaseCentral was the most flexible and provided the best value. This platform helps me with customer retention and my clients love it. It is easy to use and customer support is great! EaseCentral has added and improved features to improve the experience for the broker, client admins and employees. I

Cons

It has taken some time for Ease Central to add more features but they are trying hard to be as competitive as some of the other HR software platforms. While they have features such as an offer letter I would like to see employee applications on the system so the hiring process has a fluidity to it. Also needs to have Cobra administration on the platform.

Cameron from Employee Benefits of Virginia

Overall wonderful platform. Customer service team is phenomenal!

Ease of information storage for clients.

Pros

Display- Visually the system is clean. I also very much appreciate that information is NOT mandatory to get a group set up and allows for admin to come back and complete as information is gathered/finalized. Auto save is also a great feature and helps when things are hectic.

Cons

Can be a bit cumbersome and wonky when entering detailed specifics-- classes etc. Some features are not yet built out to accommodate unique contribution strategies. No feature to allow for this data entry

Michaelanne from Benefit Partners Group LLC

Industry: Executive Office

Ease Enrollment

Pros

Ease is titled Ease because it should be an easy process for the employees to elect their benefits. This is the most efficient way to capture plan elections for your employees. I think most employees are inclined to fill out an application online versus a paper (filling out, scanning and emailing). Online makes a much more simple process. The customer service is very helpful and knowledgeable with any questions we may have.

Cons

We were happy before the upgrade and now even happier with the newest upgrade.

Shannon from Premier Benefits Group

Broker Reveiw

Overall, we are very pleased with EaseCentral. We are looking forward to the new updates mid-March

Pros

It is very easy to use for admins, employees and brokers.

Cons

It has some limitations with more specific benefits, eg; Universal Life

Elizabeth from Autumn Insurance

Makes Open Enrollment Easy!

I love EaseCentral. There is a learning curve, but support is extremely helpful. They can even log into the client you are working with and help you with specifics.

Pros

I love that the employees can log in and review their benefits and make their elections themselves, leaving me time for other things.

Cons

There is a lot of setup to do, but as I learn to use it I am finding the shortcuts.

Casey from Kabel Business Services

Very user friendly, great customer service, clients/employees love it!

saves lots of time, paper, and money!

Pros

Easy to set up and maintain clients. Rate tables are entered and forms are either loaded or quickly mapped.

Cons

Old forms need purged. Would be nice if once new form is added to replace old it automatically did this. I9 form is still not as accurate as it should be-puts clients in jeopardy with compliance issues.

Ubaldo from United Agencies

Fast and easy !

This software allows our clients to submit changes directly to us with no miscommunication that may occur with other manual processes.

Pros

Once you get to know the software, it works great.

Cons

I would like to see the enrollment side look more like a Shopping Cart style , Amazon style. This would help our non-english speaking employees.

Best Customer Service/Tech Support ever!

Reporting is AMAZING!

Pros

Every time i call into the Vegas hotline they teach me something new and awesome about the software. It has easily freed up a lot of reporting time for us and our clients as well.

Cons

No (EDI) connections like Blue Shield with other Health Carriers. That makes it super easy for us to upload same day OE finishes

Alina from Benefaction Insurance Agency

It is a fantastic tool for open enrollment and managing employees changes.

Managing all benefits for companies.

Pros

The ease of use and clean format. Managers and employees alike can manage very well all the benefits options.

Cons

The main issue for me has been importing hours for employees. The only form to use are the census form that Ease Central uses does not work for all our companies for different reasons.

Christy from Barkley Risk Management & Insurance Services

Easecentral really is the best benefit administration system out there for the money

Client recruitment and retention

Pros

very easy to use; feature requests are implemented quickly as opposed to the other, tired ben admin systems out there

Cons

I'd really like to see more options for carrier connectivity as clients really need this feature to round out the system