eSkill Reviews

4.48 / 5 (130)

Our advisors have recommended this product 2 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The software is easy to use and a great tool for our company."

• "Very user friendly. Excellent bank of tests. Detailed reporting. We have been very pleased with the customer support with eSkill. "

• "The flow of the system is very easy to use and the variety of question bank are some of the features that I like most about eSkill."

• Cons

• "Would wish there were more simulations. There are not that many cons other than having more simulations. "

• "The software has a great set of included assessments, but there are occasionally industry-specific items I would like to see included in the standard offering."

• "I haven't found anything that I can "complain" about. If there has been a problem that has popped up, the customer service team was quick to fix it! "

Browse eSkill Reviews

Natasha from Minken Employment Lawyers

Industry: Law Practice

eSkill is a great way of skills screening for support staff

We are a small boutique law firm in Ontario and have relied on the results of this tool for support staff screening for more than 8 years. I personally designed the tests using the preset modules and based on the skills we require in support staff such as working knowledge of Microsoft Office, attention to detail, logical thinking, problem solving, client service etc. These are generic, not related to legal knowledge, skills and allow to get a good baseline for individuals that we select for interviews in person. I love the fact that we have flexibility in setting up our own customized test. It is very user friendly but I did use support initially and had a great experience.

Pros

Ease of use Customization and flexibility in changing tests Verity of topics, software and skills covered Customer service and support

Cons

Expiring credits when not used and continuous follow up with customer support to extend credits. The reality of the small organizations is that we go through hiring process infrequently but deal with a lot of applicants at the time which makes it difficult to predict what package to buy. Then we may still have to fill positions for leaves from time to time which is not very predictable either so having these credits on the account without having to "use them up" would be very helpful. Having said this, each time these are discussed with me and left on our account so no loss so far in the years that I've used eSkill, but some loss of time there for both, eSkill and ourselves that could be avoided.

Katie from Working World Staffing Services

We are so happy with eSkill

Pros

The thing we like most about eSkill is the ability to send multiple subjects within the same test. The software we were using previously had a 40 question test per subject. It would take our applicants forever to complete their testing. Now everything we need can be fit into one test.

Cons

At this time there isn't anything that we don't like about the software. Everything works well for us.

Reasons for Choosing eSkill

Ultimately we liked the ease of use with this product. It is easy to set up and sent tests. The Customer Service team is always reaching out to see how they can help and better improve our experience. They are also very quick to respond anytime we have a question.

Reasons for Switching to eSkill

We were having a lot of problems when our applicants were trying to take the tests. There were a lot of system requirements and constant updates people would have to do just to be able to take their tests.

Kerri from Village at Proprietors Green

A Good Resource for Pre-Employment Testing

We were looking at ways to better evaluate our candidates prior to hiring - with a more level playing field. Resumes and interviews are good, but they don't always display the thought process that the employee uses. Using eSkill in conjunction with personality assessments gave us a more clear picture to allow us to make better hiring decisions.

Pros

I was the administrator for this product at a former company. I inherited eSkill from my predecessor, but was able to easily change and create new content. We primarily used eSkill for pre-employment testing for candidates. In addition to some pre-packaged questions in a variety of categories, we were also able to add custom content more relevant to our specific company and industry.

Cons

Some of our managers complained about not receiving the email scores for their candidates. Instead of having "seats" or "licenses" for each user, there was a master administrator who created and sent the assessments to candidates. The results were placed in the portal, but there was an option to also email them to the hiring managers. That function did not always work well.

Sheena from Pinnacle

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Solid skills assessment platform, promised ATS integration is limited

Our experience with the sales and customer success team has been generally attentive and prompt and they have provided satisfactory answers to our issues/questions. However, if you use Bullhorn as an ATS, this integration took a couple of months (and A LOT of back and forth on my part) to get set up correctly. Hopefully eSkill will use our experience to improve the onboarding process, but it was a fairly big headache, considering the integration has drawbacks and is not quite what we expected it to be.

Pros

We like the ability to easily and quickly create custom assessments. The subject categories are fairly easy to navigate and we appreciate the ability to sort/filter but question difficult and type. Sending assessments is also a very easy process and looking up, forwarding, and downloading assessment results is also easy and quick.

Cons

We were disappointed that several features that were presented to us in the demos ended up being add-on features: custom branding on assessments (which we purchased), the ability to create custom multiple-choice questions (which we did not purchase), and the ability to manage users (which we did not purchase). We would also like to be able to combine assessments in groups/batches, instead of having to combine them as one test. Our previous assessment platform had this ability to group assessments for quicker send out and we miss this feature.

Price, functionality, sales process

Reasons for Switching to eSkill

IBM discontinued the skills assessment platform.

Justin from Northwell Health

Great value product for a technical assessment tool.

The customer support has been outstanding. They are always very quick to respond and engage. The assessment tool is user friendly and easy to send to people and easily review the results. There are a few things that I wish we could tweak within the system but unfortunately there is only so much they can do to customize. All in all it is a great product for the price and helps us assess our new hires prior to screening them.

Pros

This software helps us see how good someone is at multi-tasking, typing on a QWERTY keyboard, and their level of customer service. It is perfect for us to assess our Patient Access Representatives.

Cons

There have been certain minor issues within the software that unfortunately when we have reached out to customer support to fix or adjust, their response is "that is something that is built in to the interface and can't be adjusted." There are some things that just are not customizable for the individual client. However, they have tons of libraries worth of assessments that you can use to try and make it your own.

Cost vs. software capability

Reasons for Switching to eSkill

Predictive Index was a great tool for our support roles and management roles but not so great for our Patient Access Representatives which really requires more of a technical based assessment tool vs. a behavioral and cognitive tool.

Joanna from CBN

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great assessment platform!

I have had an overwhelmingly positive experience with this company! The sales rep I first connected with did an excellent job, the platform and possibilities really speak for themselves and their customer success manager assigned to my account is helpful! I really recommend this company if you are in need of a candidate assessment tool to implement in your hiring process.

Pros

Eskill has an excellent question library! They had everything from high profile job titles to Windows 97 questions and simulations. Also, they have top notch customer service!

Cons

I do wish that there were more options for simulations, they have some great ones I have found to be useful but I really love being able to see how a candidate would perform on the job by using a simulation.

Reasons for Choosing eSkill

The price was the deciding factor, plus Eskill has great and helpful customer service reps so I knew I would be in good hands going with them.

Emily from St. Joseph's Health Care London

eSkill Applicant Testing

Very positive. Excellent feedback from applicants. Very pleased with reporting options.

Pros

Cons

We have been using eSkill the past few months and have no issues at this point. We have been very pleased with the software and ease of use.

Reasons for Choosing eSkill

Everything felt easy with eSkill. Excellent recommendation from another local organization. I liked that the sales rep was not pushy and listened for our needs.

Reasons for Switching to eSkill

IBM was discontinuing their testing platform. We did not like that testers could not move back in their tests to view their entries, and that shortcuts were not allowed (Microsoft testing).

Sandi from Torrance Casting

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Customer Support and Easy to use

We have been able to reduce our paper by 50%. Prior to Talentbullseye and eSKill we were tracking everything on spreadsheets, keeping files, issuing paper assessments. It was time consuming and a waste of paper. Now we retain all documents in Talentbullseye. eSkill has provided us a confident way to assess individuals to specific jobs and HR, Supervisors have input to the test creation and results. We are all on the same page and understand how people are being evaluated. It is also easy to compare candidates. Going forward, we will be able to compare candidates to hires and see how the scores may indicate success on the job.

Pros

The integration was very easy and the representatives at eSkill were most effective on educating us on the best use of the system for our needs. We liked that the Talentbullseye platform performs as an ATS. That was not expected and a bit of a bonus for us as we do not have one. Readymade assessments are easy to use and customize to our own jobs. No messing around with credits! Pay a price and get what I need without estimating each month. Improved our candidate pool. By having a few steps the candidates have to follow during our application process, it weeds out those that used to apply with no effort.

Cons

Talentbullseye needs to integrate with eSkill so that we can streamline administration of the assessments in one location and in a step process. Talentbullseye is too expensive to list multiple jobs; we would not be able to afford it as a small employer. If a candidate begins an application but doesn't complete it we don't see it. Candidate will call us to check status and we can't tell them where in the process they were or what was incomplete.

Reasons for Choosing eSkill

The folks at eSkill worked hard with us to understand the product and potential; the customized an assessment that we used to determine culture fit before we signed on! Wide variety and customization of assessments.

Darin from ScanSTAT Technologies

Integral to our Training, Recruitment

Pros

This product was originally sourced to provide us with vital intelligence regarding potential applicants’ computer skills. Now, we use it for all recruitment and much of our training. We are able to establish a baseline, identify training needs, and assess comprehension.

Tamika from Precious Fashions

Industry: Wholesale

A Top-Notch Employment Screener!!

eSkill has been a great resource in evaluating potential employees by offering assessments that are needed to determine if they have the necessary skills and aptitudes that fit our organization's needs.

Pros

eSkill offers great resources to organizations that administer pre-employment testing. I love the variety of assessments that are offered as our company is a wholesale organization that hires sales reps as well as office personnel.

Cons

eSkill has helped my organization match up candidates based on our needs which eliminated hiring and interviewing candidates who may not be a fit which ultimately saves money and time. As a result, I have not encountered any problems that would diminish the effectiveness of this software.

Maria from OfficeWorks, Inc.

Exceptional service

The variety of assessments provided were specific to our client needs, and as an organization we were able to identify skilled/marketable candidates

Pros

The system is user friendly, and the software has a variety of assessments to choose from. Visibility to assessment results are immediately available to help determine passing score, and most importantly identify areas of opportunity for each test taker.

Cons

We do not receive an email alert as soon as test taker completes their assessment. Nor are we able to send multiple assessments per email. Each candidate we work with may require multiple assessments to determine their skill level.

Response from eSkill Corporation

Replied January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review eSkill and share your feedback. With eSkill, you do have an option to receive score notifications via email as soon as your candidate submits their assessment. We are working on a feature that would allow you to send out multiple assessments at once.

Maren from MiraCosta College

Great for "canned" and custom-made tests

I like it very much, and I like that our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , is available when I hit a road block. Sometimes it is as simple as "where was the feature where I can allow docs to be attached", so mostly just a matter of looking arefully where the settings are being modified. eSkill helps our hiring committees and me to administer test online and making sure that every applicant has exactly the same testing conditions.

Pros

I have been using eSkill on and off, depending on whether or not my hiring committees want to go that route and administer a test for a recruitment. While I would not consider myself a pro in using eSkill, I find it relatively easy to get back into it after not having used it for a month or so. It is easy to create a test from the preloaded questions. I like the feature that one can copy an existing test and then customize/modify it to make it more suitable for the current recruitment. There is no need to reinvent the wheel. For my past 2 writing samples, I created a times, one-question test and wrote up instructions with screenshots and sent that document to candidates. It was a step-by-step doc that also stressed at what time exactly the times begins. That fact seemed to drive some insecurities with applicants, and this document, which I send in advance of sending out the link to the actual test, resolves that issue.

Cons

I think the features as they are provided work well. I don't have any improvement ideas at the moment.

Shanna from AtWork Personnel

Best for Aptitude Tests

From the word GO this experience has been amazing. As I stated earlier, I feel the questions relate to the skills we are testing for. Chance has been an absolute Godsend in getting everything sorted for us any time that we need it. The candidates have had minimal complaints on using this software, as well. I could not be happier that we have been able to use eSkills for nearly three years now.

Pros

I love the ease of use and that we can easily have a new test set up. We can make our own tests (if we only had the time), or our EXCELLENT representative (Chance) will set up one within an hour (or less, usually) of our request.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software. I think it is easy to use, and I feel the questions give us a fair representation of our candidates's skills.

Great Customizable Tool

eSkill allows us to effectively evaluate our many candidates without compromising quality. It provides objective feedback on each candidate to help confirm whether that candidate possesses the skills he or she claims to have.

Pros

I like that you can create your own tests and even combine questions from the question bank with your own proprietary-level questions. eSkill provides great reporting options that help you measure the strength of both your candidates and your test materials over time.

Cons

Occasionally we get feedback from candidates who experience glitches in the software while testing. It's not terribly common, but it does happen. Also, the interface of the platform could use a facelift. The program itself looks very dated.

Julie from Culligan Soft Water Services

Great Product, easy to use and even easier to customize!

Eskill has been a great product and we have had a wonderful experience working with customer support. They have a large inventory of subjects and questions to help us tailor tests to our specific needs. Eskill assessments are easy for us to administer to candidates and easy for our candidates to take online. Very rarely do our candidates have issues taking the tests online. We are very happy with our choice to use Eskill!

Pros

We love that it is easy to customize tests for our different needs. Eskill has been a fantastic solution for our pre-employment needs!

Cons

The pre-purchase of tokens is hard to gauge our need, but the price is reasonable so it isn't too much of a hardship if we don't use them all or if we need to purchase additional tokens.

Samantha from ScanSTAT Technologies

Easy to use and adjust as needed

Great tool - easy to use for companies and users alike. Makes our job easier so we can move the recruiting process along faster!

Pros

The software is easy to understand and read the data, make changes as we need and help users who are assigned to take the assessments. The reporting allows us to adjust as needed. If there are issues, we have always had fast and helpful advice or support to assist us.

Cons

I did have some issues at the beginning with cookies and it was frustrating because it would not allow me to view tests we had created. But the team was always there to assist and we eventually were able to make it work. Otherwise, no complaints.

Cost and ease of use

Tami from West Kern Water District

Industry: Utilities

Specialized Skills Assessments

eskill is a very practical, inexpensive way to conduct a more specific or specialized Skilled assessment.

Pros

The Software is very easy to use and has a very vast and effective library of questions relative to all skill levels and positions. Analytical reports are very helpful and easy to utilize and populate into multiple formats and software programs.

Cons

You can formulate your own questions but analytics often don't recognize them. You can not purchase monthly or smaller test packages. I usually have to purchase more tests than I actually need - Would prefer a pay for test amounts needed package. Even if the price per test was higher, better than buying 10 when I only need 5 :)

Reasons for Choosing eSkill

Library of test questions that are industry or position specific. Easy to put together a test once you learn the platform. Good customer service in helping you create the skill assessment you need.

Jennifer from Express Employment Professionals

eSkill Review

The customer service is great and the team has been wonderful for our office! The team is communicative, responsive, and friendly.

Pros

I like that it is very user friendly, both for the person taking the assessment and us in the office. It is easily changed and/or updated. The confirmation that it has been sent to people is great, as that is not a function that we had before.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't allow us to send software tutorials out to our associates. I also feel like the scoring that we have received back on eSkill is much lower than other software that we have used. I am not sure how the scoring is done, but I know that compared to the last couple software systems we have used for testing, our associates are scoring much lower overall!

The system easy to use and allows us the flexibility and versatility to create customized tests.

Pros

The biggest pro is the customer service we receive. It is fast, friendly and fixes are made as quickly as possible. They have a great interest in our company's success.

Cons

If I were to make any recommendations it would be to have eSkill get feedback from clients on updates they may need. Our business is changing rapidly and with that we need to test for new things like Iphone, IOS etc. Asking their clients for things they may need would be great.

Kelsie from Remedy Intelligent Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent Platform, Outstanding Service!

OUTSTANDING!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to customize, easy to send assessment links and receive results.... Outstanding and Prompt customer service!

Cons

Sometimes the results can be a bit tricky to find in the portal - there are a few layers of menus / pages to get through before I can get to my desired pdf reports in the platform.

Reasons for Choosing eSkill

Price, customization capabilities, opportunities for integration.

Reasons for Switching to eSkill

Price and inability to customize

Kathleen from KathleenMetcalf.com/training; division of Inspired for Results LLC

Skill testing made easy!

We needed a way to measure skill without being in-person with both candidates and employees. The test/assessment results factor into hiring decisions, placement into the right job/role and professional development & training plans.

Pros

eSkill allows us to simply and consistently measure skills. We can design training and development plans that include concrete information from the results.

Cons

We have to send the participants to the eSkill site; we do not have it integrated into our own. We would love to see more categories for measuring business/real estate administrative skills.

Response from eSkill Corporation

Replied January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We will certainly send your requests to our Content Development Team. Our testing system does have an open API so we can integrate with most platforms. Your Client Success Manager will be able to provide you with a statement of work to be able to integrate.

Tamara from Williams Lea

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

eSkill review

Overall, we are happy with the product

Pros

We were looking for a better way to assess our candidates. eSkill has been great; very easy to use and modify the assessments. The reports are valuable and easy to understand.

Cons

the only thing that I would like that is not available is the ability to update assessments without creating new versions.

Pete from Integral Recruiting Services

SO Much Flexibility

Proficiency testing of technical topics was my primary reason for choosing eSkill and I've been very satisfied. There are many other areas that I may use and that flexibility is valuable.

Pros

The eSkill platform offers hundreds of proficiency tests for either skills or jobs. It's very easy to select a test that's pre-made and assign it to someone. Results can come back to any number of people and are available as soon as the person completes the test. A key benefit (and my favorite) is the ability to create your own test out of the thousands of questions in the hundreds of tests. In fact there are several ways to create your own test that give you so much flexibility and convenience. In my case, I created a really long test (takes over an hour to complete-not recommended) that evaluates nearly all aspects of a role ahead of me spending time interviewing. This also tells me if the candidate is really engaged.

Cons

With flexibility like this, it may take time to find all of the questions you'd like if building your own test, but it's worth the effort. Credits expire after two years, which seems like a long time, but in a crazy world, you never know what will happen.

Cindy from ABF Freight System

ABF Freight Review

This allows us to get a better understanding of our applicants abilities.

Pros

The software is easy to use and a great tool for our company.

Cons

The software will close out in the middle of someone taking a test periodically.

Response from eSkill Corporation

Replied January 2019

We are happy to hear how easy you find eSkill to use! We do apologize that you experience issues during your testing. Please reach out to us directly to resolve the issues that you face.

Claire from LF Staffing

eSkill

Capturing candidates skills, often different to how the candidate have presented their skill set.

Pros

User friendly for people taking the tests, administering the tests, viewing the results, number of tests available.

Cons

The set of the tests could be easier to do.

Reasons for Switching to eSkill

It was sold to IBM and we didn't like what IBM did with it.

Pleased, but would like improvements

Overall, its been good. Great customer support and timely responses from our customer success manager.

Pros

The tool functions well and the test results are a big part of our staffing and recruiting processes. My suggestions would be to make your test result outputs be more intuitive and visually compelling. We include the results with our packets and, to be honest, they are the least compelling of all the disparate documents we include. In a word, they look "dated".

Cons

The GUI for developing tests is not intuitive and a bit clunky to use. The test result outputs are not very visually compelling

Allison from Success Performance Solutions

We run individual reports for our smaller clients as well as resell accounts to larger clients.

Pros

The number of test subjects available, as well as the ability to pick and choose the questions within a given topic.

Cons

The inability to search for a test that has been created previously. Instead we have to scroll through pages of tests looking for the specific test we need. Also, when trying to change the order of the questions within a test, the inability to move blocks of questions, instead having to move one question at a time.

Response from eSkill Corporation

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to say you can now search for created tests in your Test Center. We do have the ability to easily move the order of multiple questions at once. Our Channel Partner Manager, RJ, will reach out to you directly to show you exactly how to do this.

Reducing the Field

Pros

They offer many questions in their list that apply to our business and in particular, what we look for in a candidate.

Cons

The portal and subsequent use seems a little dated. As a software/IT person, it works fine for me but it could be cumbersome for others.

Great Software!

Easy to use, accurate, and great customer service!

Pros

I enjoy the user friendly portal that allows you to create and adjust the aptitude test. This allows us to design just the exact test that helps us fill our client's need of staff!

Chris from Sutherland Global Services

Great! Customer Service is amazing.

Pros

Ability to create custom tests. Flexibility to listen to what we need and create then implement. Toooons of questions in the bank.

Cons

Organizations of test is nothing to be desired. Its complicated to sort through the tests, edit them and move them easily.

Stacey from Staffing and Recruiting

Great Product that integrates well

Pros

The ease of use, customer support and integration with our platform. I will be using ESkill as our vendor of choice for our skill-set testing.

Cons

We do not need to comment here...........

Lauren from Bottom Line Systems, LLC

Great!

Pros

Ease of use for us and candidates testing, automatically receiving results through email, ability to customize tests

Cons

Can not think of any at this time, we have not had any issues with eskill.

Selena from CNB

eSkill Review

Pros

I like the ability to create your own test, as well as, using ones already in the system. I like that you have can more than one test for people.

Cons

Not really a con about the software. My biggest frustration was people taking the test. Most people think it is a scam or junk email.

Response from eSkill Corporation

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We do understand some test takers may assume the invitation is junk. We recommend informing the applicant beforehand to expect an email invitation coming from info@eskill.com. Alternatively, we do have an extra feature that allows you to customize your own invitation. If you are interested in learning more about customized email invitations, please reach out to us!

Tania from Ben Franklin Finance, LLC

Easy to use.

Pros

I like that I can create my own tests that fit the companies required skills. It is very helpful in determining the skills of the candidate and if they will be a good fit within our company. I like the reports so I can compare test scores between team member and candidates.

Cons

I can't create my own questions. The reports are helpful, however, they are somewhat difficult to select the type of report I am looking for.

Response from eSkill Corporation

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your kind feedback! We do have an available feature called eSkill Editor, that allows you to create your own questions. Your Client Success Manager, Michelle, will be able to discuss this feature further with you.

Jen from Medical Service Company

Industry: Medical Devices

Great recruitment tool

Great, friendly and timely response from eskill team and support, ease of use is great! I'd be hesitant to bring on a future employee in a computer based role without utilizing this assessment.

Pros

We have found success in gaining the pulse of a candidate's computer, typing, and multi-tasking skill sets through this assessment

Cons

This is not so much a con as it is a choice we can update, but some categories like customer service section will have just a few questions that will pull the average score way down if only 1 is missed

Llewellyn from VISIONALITY

We use eSkill to vet potential candidates during our hiring process on Excel and Word skills.

Info on our job candidates Excel and Word knowledge.

Pros

I was able to customize my own tests. Automated emails are nice for both myself as the admin and for test takers.

Cons

Customizing took a long time and the interface is a bit clunky. Automated emails are long and overly complicated.

Response from eSkill Corporation

Replied January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review eSkill. We understand creating a test from scratch can be time-consuming. Your Client Success Manager is always available to assist you during this process to make it easier for you! We are in the process of updating our user interface. Please keep an eye out for our notifications and release date, as this is coming soon :)

Gina from MRO

Good Skills Test Product

Pros

The ability to customize test using systems testing database

Cons

Some test don't seem to give credit for knowing shortcuts. Also, there is no way to know what is the benchmark or how it was determined. This would be helpful when comparing testers results.

Response from eSkill Corporation

Replied January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review eSkill. We do accept all common methods of answering simulation questions. Please never hesitate to reach out to us directly, we will happily add new correct methods to answering questions. We understand the scoring scale can be confusing, your Client Success Manager, Melisa, will happily discuss benchmarking scores with you.

Kelly from Eleserv

Best Skills platform

eSkill by far provides the features to design and deploy the best skills tests and create the best candidate experience. They have a wealth of content and provide the capability to develop tests using your own content. The best part, their dedicated customer service team.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

no cons

Melissa from Accelerated Claims

Our company has had great success using eSkill. We love how user friendly it is!

Pros

Great tech support should you need help, easy to create testing and administer testing, easy for the test taker to navigate.

Amy from @WORK Group

eSkill to the Rescue!

We used to use a competitor testing platform, and had been using for quite some time, but as they grew larger, the service level grew smaller while my bill got even larger! eSkill seemed to realize all the issues that we were having and was able to solve all of our problems while being able to implement out to all of our offices across the country. They've been a great partner!

Pros

I like that each user can customize their testing experience for the candidates. The customer service is top notch too!

Cons

That I wasn't aware of their offering sooner!

I have had a great experience with ESkill, especially their MS Office Simulations and with the Edito

Saving time on testing candidates in the selection process

Pros

Simulations, Large range of subjects. Integration with Taleo is very helpful. The Customer Service team is very helpful.

Alana from Synensys, LLC

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Good software, customer service needs tweaking

It has been working fine for the past 4 years that I have been using it. I would like to see more of a variety of questions to choose from when customizing my tests.

Pros

I like that we can customize the questions using the self-service portal. I also like the breakdowns of the test-takers scores. The software is easy to use - basically with a few clicks, it's on its way to the test taker.

Cons

It is not set up well for automatic payments.

Reasons for Choosing eSkill

I was not involved in the purchase of the product.

Amy from BelFlex Staffing Network

Would be nice to have

Our overall experience has been very positive. Our entire staff was frustrated in the previous platform because it literally changed overnight with no warning. We did not have training until a few weeks later and it was just not the same and it negatively impacted the experience for our testing candidates. We have been very pleased with the change and the support we get in using the system.

Pros

The ease of setting up screens and the ability to send to specific internal staff, based on the test taken. Also the ability to set up the results to be shown immediately or in email to the candidate taking the test.

Cons

Would like to see more aptitude testing for mechanical assembly basics. Tool identification, correct assembly patterns, simulation questions, perhaps with a video and questions following, would be awesome.

Amy from Total Package Professional Services

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Pros

Easy to use, easy to customize, and very transparent.

Cons

Almost too many options with tests available.

Ryan from VRC

Great tool

Overall it has been a good experience and the customer service rep has been very helpful.

Pros

That we can create different tests that meet different needs and positions I am hiring for.

Cons

That I have to go to a different website to create questions and then go to a different website to add them to the test.

Reasons for Switching to eSkill

Needed a tool where we could create different tests for different roles.

Daniel from DC Services Conseils

Skills testing

Overall I’ve been an avid customer of skills testing software is such as eskills. I’ve been a customer with this firm and the Prior firm which owned them for more than 10 years

Pros

The software allows me to factually determine if the candidates that I’m trying to hire actually have the skill sets that they declare having. I appreciate that the software is easy to use and that the results are being sent to me directly

Cons

The library of available tests could be expanded

Bincy from Ingenium Solutions

eSkill is a skill assessment software which eases the recruitment process in a very efficient manner

Ease in recruitment process, Pre-screening of candidates before they get interviewed, Assessing candidates in almost every industry, Easy flow of the system

Pros

Cons

The incapability to integrate with a 3rd party software and time taken to generate a new question bank is something that I like least about eSkill.

Response from eSkill Corporation

Replied January 2019

We are happy to hear how easy you find eSkill to use! eSkill does have an open API to be able to integrate with different platforms. Our Channel Partner Manager, RJ, will reach out to you directly to discuss this process further.

Javed from Spectraforce Technologies

Affordable Talent Assessment Solution

Excellent

Pros

Friendly Interface Good customer support A good number of reports are available variety of assessments available

Cons

Limited simulation tests available on the portal

Ramona from OSF Global Services

We love the ability to customize tests for IT jobs. It's the most efficient and accurate solution!

eSkill has been our most powerful assessment tool in recruiting for jobs demanding a mix of specific and measurable skills, such as IT managers and programmers. Being able to easily customize tests relevant to each of the project roles we need to fill had us hiring better talent, boosted project success, and subsequent client loyalty. Our eSkill tests revealed all the candidates relative expertise levels before we hired them, and was a great investment for our business practice

Pros

flexible, accurate and easy to use.

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

I wanted to thank you for the consistently excellent customer service that eSkill, and especially CSR has provided us. I know in today’s world, we often only hear the negative complaints, so I wanted to take a moment to send you some positive feedback: CSR has always been so very pleasant and extremely responsive to any needs we have had. We appreciate the services eSkill offers and it has been wonderful to have a “real live person” to discuss our needs and help solve the challenges we face. CSR is consistently professional and accessible. Thank you for employing such a great representative of your company. It is so appreciated!

Cons

I am pleased with the software and do not have anything negative to say.