• Pros

• "I think this application is affordable for all sizes of businesses"

• "I love that I can showcase the employer brand through a custom career site; use application forms to collect all the info we need to make the right decision about applicants."

• "1. It is great value for money compared to other ATS tools out there. 2. Easy to use"

• Cons

• "Some of the UI/UX was not super-intuitive, and it's a little challenging to make custom stages for pipeline."

• "Absolutely nothing at all that I could find during my time using this software. Would highly recommend it to all."

• "It crashes often. I'm not sure it is my computer but my apps stop after 4 or 5candidates I reviews. "

Browse Freshteam Reviews

brought our company's HR team out of the stone age

This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.

Pros

Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

Cons

It doesn't integrate into our SSO the way we would like. For example, we think it would be nice to be able to have new employees transition directly into our systems with a specific role when hired. We have also had some trouble getting DKIM to work properly with the email forwarding, but we only need to ask the support team for help. They've been very quick on the draw in the past and we know we just need to identify issues to get them resolved.

Jonathan from Legally Mine

Freshteam is an easy-to-use and robust Org Chart and Directory builder, with features to spare

Freshteam has given a new lease on life, so to speak, to our HR team and dramatically improved our tracking and maintaining information about our teams.

Pros

The interface is sleek and intuitive. It's incredibly easy to set up and get an Org Chart started, and build an employee directory with as much or as little information as you need for your company's needs. Additional custom fields can be added, and existing fields can be removed if they're irrelevant to your needs.

Cons

Each user needs an individual email account, which makes it hard to track teams where some eployees only use a shared/team email account. It also doesn't have much in the way of customizing the little overview cards for employees, so you can end up with irrelevant information showing there, or miss out on relevant info that you end up having to click into the full view to see (such as Phone number)

Good enough for small businesses

Pros

Some of the best features of this product was the graphic user interface (GUI) and ease of use. The system is very straight forward to use and is best suited for small businesses with not a lot of recruiting needs. It can get quite expensive if you need a lot of hires and you don't get much more for the added costs.

Cons

The customer service was quite poor and was a major driver to me leaving for another recruiting system. The site boasts the ability to post jobs on major job boards but that feature rarely worked so I ended up having to do the extra postings manually anyway.

Richard from Local Deals Group Inc

14+ Years of Staffing & Recruiting & THIS is THE Easiest ATS I've Ever Used!

Reduction in time to hire, reduction in cost per hire and improvement in quality of hire.

Pros

Freshteam is feature rich, but very nimble and intuitive. With a lot of ATS systems you have to go through multiple clicks to achieve something, but with Freshteam, they have made so much of how the site works, obvious that the time to get up to speed to use it and to know what you are doing is much faster than traditional ATS systems you have have used.

Cons

This is still an evolving product and my biggest gripe was integration with third party job sites not being available, but I noticed this week that they are on this and have rolled out integrations with the leading sites.

Allen from Spire, Inc

Industry: Consumer Electronics

ANother great offering by Freshworks

Very positive, I have recommended it to clients on multiple occasions.

Pros

As an executive at a startup I am a big fan of most of Freshworks offerings. I have extensive experiance in the ATS space, for an out of the box ATS solution that is easy to deploy you can't go wrong with Freshteam. The low TCO makes it easy to scale from a budget standpoint.

Cons

Some UI areas could use some work, and Freshworks needs to maybe assign more resources to the knowledgebase support side of things.

Adam from Staircase3

Sharp customer service from the Freshteam guys

Pros

Simple and easy-to-use ATS. Liked the fact that they were able to put together a ZipRecruiter integration fairly quick. Customer service was very prompt, and the upsells were fairly gentle. Overall, it was my first ATS experience, but I feel that pricing was fair and service was above and beyond what I would have expected. I'd put their service team on par with Freshbooks or Pipedrive - very fast, very attentive, and they smooth out the bumps in the road.

Cons

Great tool for making the hiring process sweet

Pros

- Free plan helps to manage 5 listings per months and can have 50 employees, which is great for the startup to go with - Resonable pricing model - Very nice design for the Ui and the functionality

Cons

- Integration of email with the freshteam is bit confusing and can be improved - They dont accept paypal for paying

Value for Money ATS for SMEs

It has been a good experience and has greatly helped us streamline our recruitment processes.

Pros

Cons

Its a rather new tool and hence, not very feature-rich. So, fit would depend on your requirements.

Prajaktaa from Neemtree

Freshteam

Pros

Did not use it much in my past organization but one of the features i loved was 360 Degree Feedback I would recommend it for mu current company as well as it is easy to use

Cons

User Interface can be better. Over all Nice

Aunjane from Driver Finders

Good App but difficult to navigate

It was great and I would have been more appreciative of it after the experience I have now.

Pros

I mostly liked the layout and interview scheduling feature that would remind me via email so I didn't forget upcoming appointments.

Cons

There was no way to abbreviate a company name for our knowledge and being new to the company at the time was difficult as we could only assume based on the location but as we are added more companies it becomes more of a range it should definitely be utilized for more experienced but not those who are training to get in this industry.

Nava from University of tehran

Industry: Biotechnology

Freshteam

Pros

I think this application is affordable for all sizes of businesses

Cons

I see almost no flaw for this special app

Great resource!

Pros

Freshteam has allowed our company's applicant tracking to be more efficient and organized. The software has an excellent user interface and is very user friendly. The customer service team is excellent and helped the entire team learn how to use the software to its maximum potential.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Freshteam. Our entire department has begun using it and any time we have a concern, customer service is there to help.

Songyi from Domum Link

It's ok

Pros

Easy to use Scheduling interview is very easy.

Incredibly support experience

Pros

I get all the functionality I wanted for the budget I was set. It streamlines my process & enables automation which has changed my work life.

Cons

Oftentimes the CVs don't load (you see an empty white box) & you have to keep refreshing. Relatively regularly get some kind of code error when trying to download or open CVs. Sometimes the cloud system fails to load the CV too. This occurs for maybe 5 or so CVs a day. Support is incredibly responsive and keen to help. I feel very looked after and enjoy interacting with the team. They take on-board suggestions for new features and communicate their road maps, issuing updates on features you are waiting for.

ayush from Kaivalya Education Foundation

Not completely meet to our expectation

Not satisfied with the Freshteam application as my requirement not fulfilled

Pros

The product is not completely meet our expectation, but it still has some basic functions which we can try like: Posting job, managing candidates, Stream pipeline structure, Uploading candidate using different methods like cv and .doc files, Publishing to the third party application. Scheduling interview.

Cons

The big cons from my organization side are restructuring pipeline. 1. In our organization, we follow several steps to select candidates which we won't put in the predefined pipeline. 2. Another thing is bulk scheduling of the interview which is not supported by the platform. 3. We are not able to fully customize form fields. and 4. The last one is, sometimes we need to follow the different step(pipeline ) to the special job which is again not possible in the freshteam.

Great Job Posting Functionality But Too Complicated

Pros

It is very easy to post to many job boards through one interface.

Cons

Setting up the automation isn’t intuitive. There’s also no friendly way to test the job to make sure it is working

Alejandro from Alo Global Technologies

Do you want to have way more control about the hiring process in your company? this is what you need

Great tool for all your company hiring needs.

Pros

Everything you need to recruit new blood for your company, how to select, keep track of candidates data, docs and resume. you can schedule interviews, go back to the candidates pool for another candidate, send and track offers. all employees files. great tool

Cons

The only missing on this is a assessment tool to make tests. and the price is goof for medium large companies but high for very small business.

David from The University of Scranton

Easier to use with basic knowledge

Pros

We have utilized a few of these pieces of software to share and post positions. We have found this software user friendly. It does walk you through the process! No concerns!

Cons

I haven't experienced any issues or glitches as of yet. I did use the customer support and didn't have any issues getting my questions answered!

I love the way it looks - reminds me of Asana - so easy interface to get to know