• Pros

• "I think this application is affordable for all sizes of businesses"

• "It is very easy to post to many job boards through one interface."

• "Easy to use Scheduling interview is very easy. "

• Cons

• "Some of the UI/UX was not super-intuitive, and it's a little challenging to make custom stages for pipeline."

• "Customizations Module selections Data updation"

• "The only missing on this is a assessment tool to make tests. and the price is goof for medium large companies but high for very small business."

Browse Freshteam Reviews

brought our company's HR team out of the stone age

This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.

Pros

Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

Cons

It doesn't integrate into our SSO the way we would like. For example, we think it would be nice to be able to have new employees transition directly into our systems with a specific role when hired. We have also had some trouble getting DKIM to work properly with the email forwarding, but we only need to ask the support team for help. They've been very quick on the draw in the past and we know we just need to identify issues to get them resolved.

Ayleen from Turn Technologies

Easy onboarding, fast installation, very user friendly dashboards

Overall we are satisfied with Freshteam. It has everything that we need and then some.

Pros

Love the ease of use, setup, intuitive settings and user friendly dashboards. Very little explanation needed for this product. Freshteam covers pretty much everything our team needs to in terms of team management and on the recruiting end, we have been very pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and features. Freshworks as a whole is constantly coming up with new products and regularly updates and adds new features. They make sure their products are always improved.

Cons

Customer service can take a while to respond. I believe their customer support team is based overseas so it may have to do with the time zone change, but getting in touch with someone fast can be hit or miss.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

We already use Freshdesk and Freshchat and we are happy with these products. It made sense to switch to Freshteam.

Parasar from Krish TechnoLabs

Poor / Pathetic / Worst

Pros

I haven't found any Pros till now even after paying this much amount

Cons

(1) No Customer Support (2) Testers can't find their bugs (3) Developing team can't solve their bugs (4) Every time they want you to prove your problem and share your recorded screen with them (5) Emails of the candidate are not getting sync with there profile in freshteam, every time we need to check our mail for mail trail. (6) you cannot upload a resume or offer letter in word format every time you need to convert I into pdf then only you can upload. There are many more Cons but I guess this much will be enough to help you...

Tiffani from Link50 Staffing Solutions LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Inexpensive Applicant Tracking System

Pros

What I like most about the Freshteam software is the price point. I started my staffing firm at the beginning of 2020. Due to having a small budget and the effects of Covid-19, I needed an inexpensive software to use to grow my business. Once speaking with a representative I decided to signup to use the system.

Cons

After signing up, I noticed a main feature that was missing in the package I signed up for, which was the ability to create jobs in different cities or states. I am currently limited to where I can post jobs.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

I choose Freshteam over the alternative product due to the price; however, I will be switching soon to JazzHR because it provides me with all the features I need.

Lisa from RedLine Performance Solutions LLC

A lot of good features

The customer service is good. They really try to work and explain the system issues and come up with work arounds.

Pros

We really like the parsing of resumes, the pushing of the job to multiple job boards and the ease of coordinating live job postings right on our site. The features within each candidate profile is robust and quite adaptable in terms of recording comments, uploading other types of documents, customizing statuses. It makes managing through multiple candidates easily.

Cons

The ability to search keywords is not there. The program expects you to manually tag keywords to make them searchable or reportable in the future. That is very time consuming. They have a great feature that parses the keywords out, but those are not searchable (yet). Also importing resumes from a prior tracking system did not work well. We could not import our comments on each candidate profile from our old system.

Karen from Carimus

FreshTeams - great ATS, great cost

Great customer service overall. For a small company that does a decent amount of hiring it is sufficient and everything we need!

Pros

The amount of features for the cost. Ex: you can schedule interviews from the ATS, you can bulk email, you can email directly from the ATS. Easy to view candidates - you can see a list or by stage. You can edit the stages and customize almost everything.

Cons

I wish there was a way to schedule emails to send out to candidates ahead of time (ex: if I see a candidate at night I wish there was a way to schedule the phone interview request to go out in the morning).

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

Cost and what it includes.

Allen from Spire, Inc

Industry: Consumer Electronics

ANother great offering by Freshworks

Very positive, I have recommended it to clients on multiple occasions.

Pros

As an executive at a startup I am a big fan of most of Freshworks offerings. I have extensive experiance in the ATS space, for an out of the box ATS solution that is easy to deploy you can't go wrong with Freshteam. The low TCO makes it easy to scale from a budget standpoint.

Cons

Some UI areas could use some work, and Freshworks needs to maybe assign more resources to the knowledgebase support side of things.

Adam from Staircase3

Sharp customer service from the Freshteam guys

Pros

Simple and easy-to-use ATS. Liked the fact that they were able to put together a ZipRecruiter integration fairly quick. Customer service was very prompt, and the upsells were fairly gentle. Overall, it was my first ATS experience, but I feel that pricing was fair and service was above and beyond what I would have expected. I'd put their service team on par with Freshbooks or Pipedrive - very fast, very attentive, and they smooth out the bumps in the road.

Cons

Great tool for making the hiring process sweet

Pros

- Free plan helps to manage 5 listings per months and can have 50 employees, which is great for the startup to go with - Resonable pricing model - Very nice design for the Ui and the functionality

Cons

- Integration of email with the freshteam is bit confusing and can be improved - They dont accept paypal for paying

Amogh from Crafted Thoughts

Worst Customer Service

I bought $50 per month option and was never able to post a job because never got my issues with customer support resolved.

Pros

Ease of UI. I understood how the software works quickly.

Cons

Customer service was terrible. They take 4 days to reply and live chat feature does not work either.

Jonathan from Legally Mine

Freshteam is an easy-to-use and robust Org Chart and Directory builder, with features to spare

Freshteam has given a new lease on life, so to speak, to our HR team and dramatically improved our tracking and maintaining information about our teams.

Pros

The interface is sleek and intuitive. It's incredibly easy to set up and get an Org Chart started, and build an employee directory with as much or as little information as you need for your company's needs. Additional custom fields can be added, and existing fields can be removed if they're irrelevant to your needs.

Cons

Each user needs an individual email account, which makes it hard to track teams where some eployees only use a shared/team email account. It also doesn't have much in the way of customizing the little overview cards for employees, so you can end up with irrelevant information showing there, or miss out on relevant info that you end up having to click into the full view to see (such as Phone number)

Richard from Local Deals Group Inc

14+ Years of Staffing & Recruiting & THIS is THE Easiest ATS I've Ever Used!

Reduction in time to hire, reduction in cost per hire and improvement in quality of hire.

Pros

Freshteam is feature rich, but very nimble and intuitive. With a lot of ATS systems you have to go through multiple clicks to achieve something, but with Freshteam, they have made so much of how the site works, obvious that the time to get up to speed to use it and to know what you are doing is much faster than traditional ATS systems you have have used.

Cons

This is still an evolving product and my biggest gripe was integration with third party job sites not being available, but I noticed this week that they are on this and have rolled out integrations with the leading sites.

Vikas from Simpplr.

It's best app, I used ever for very smooth process.

It's Amazing best UI/UX experience ever.

Pros

My favourite features are Org Chart it's tree like structure where we can explore the profile of every employee and know more about the organization and Dashboard section is very easy to use, even non-technical employee can use it and make process more faster.

Cons

I don't feel that, there is some feature missing yet.

Reasons for Choosing Freshteam

I like it's features and easy to use, both technical and non-technical team can work with it.

Great resource!

Pros

Freshteam has allowed our company's applicant tracking to be more efficient and organized. The software has an excellent user interface and is very user friendly. The customer service team is excellent and helped the entire team learn how to use the software to its maximum potential.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Freshteam. Our entire department has begun using it and any time we have a concern, customer service is there to help.

Nava from University of tehran

Industry: Biotechnology

Freshteam

Pros

I think this application is affordable for all sizes of businesses

Cons

I see almost no flaw for this special app

Good enough for small businesses

Pros

Some of the best features of this product was the graphic user interface (GUI) and ease of use. The system is very straight forward to use and is best suited for small businesses with not a lot of recruiting needs. It can get quite expensive if you need a lot of hires and you don't get much more for the added costs.

Cons

The customer service was quite poor and was a major driver to me leaving for another recruiting system. The site boasts the ability to post jobs on major job boards but that feature rarely worked so I ended up having to do the extra postings manually anyway.

Aimée from Altersis

The tool I was looking for

Pros

Most of the features are automated, which save me a looooot of time! Plus, as a recruiter, you can link the jobboards to it, so that people are able to apply directly and you can check their applicant. I am also able to creat my own workflow, which gives me a lot of flexibility in my way of following my candidates

Cons

One of the feature I miss is having a special part to create a talent pool

Value for Money ATS for SMEs

It has been a good experience and has greatly helped us streamline our recruitment processes.

Pros

1. It is great value for money compared to other ATS tools out there. 2. Easy to use

Cons

Its a rather new tool and hence, not very feature-rich. So, fit would depend on your requirements.

Prajaktaa from Neemtree

Freshteam

Pros

Did not use it much in my past organization but one of the features i loved was 360 Degree Feedback I would recommend it for mu current company as well as it is easy to use

Cons

User Interface can be better. Over all Nice

Songyi from Domum Link

It's ok

Pros

Easy to use Scheduling interview is very easy.

Cons

It crashes often. I'm not sure it is my computer but my apps stop after 4 or 5candidates I reviews.

Incredibly support experience

Pros

I get all the functionality I wanted for the budget I was set. It streamlines my process & enables automation which has changed my work life.

Cons

Oftentimes the CVs don't load (you see an empty white box) & you have to keep refreshing. Relatively regularly get some kind of code error when trying to download or open CVs. Sometimes the cloud system fails to load the CV too. This occurs for maybe 5 or so CVs a day. Support is incredibly responsive and keen to help. I feel very looked after and enjoy interacting with the team. They take on-board suggestions for new features and communicate their road maps, issuing updates on features you are waiting for.

Aunjane from Driver Finders

Good App but difficult to navigate

It was great and I would have been more appreciative of it after the experience I have now.

Pros

I mostly liked the layout and interview scheduling feature that would remind me via email so I didn't forget upcoming appointments.

Cons

There was no way to abbreviate a company name for our knowledge and being new to the company at the time was difficult as we could only assume based on the location but as we are added more companies it becomes more of a range it should definitely be utilized for more experienced but not those who are training to get in this industry.

Anjali from Homelane.com

Best ATS out there

Pros

Great interface Easy implementation Very adaptable Good features

Cons

Customizations Module selections Data updation

ayush from Kaivalya Education Foundation

Not completely meet to our expectation

Not satisfied with the Freshteam application as my requirement not fulfilled

Pros

The product is not completely meet our expectation, but it still has some basic functions which we can try like: Posting job, managing candidates, Stream pipeline structure, Uploading candidate using different methods like cv and .doc files, Publishing to the third party application. Scheduling interview.

Cons

The big cons from my organization side are restructuring pipeline. 1. In our organization, we follow several steps to select candidates which we won't put in the predefined pipeline. 2. Another thing is bulk scheduling of the interview which is not supported by the platform. 3. We are not able to fully customize form fields. and 4. The last one is, sometimes we need to follow the different step(pipeline ) to the special job which is again not possible in the freshteam.

Dave from Trading Central

Great solution for organizations looking for an Applicant Tracking Software

Pros

Ability to easily post to all recruitment platforms

Cons

No cons observed with using the software

Judy from Wisdom

Avoid at all costs!

Pros

None. They wasted our time and money. Disgraceful service

Cons

Scammers. Take money from you, but don't provide the service on their website. Support literally non-existent.

Great Job Posting Functionality But Too Complicated

Pros

It is very easy to post to many job boards through one interface.

Cons

Setting up the automation isn’t intuitive. There’s also no friendly way to test the job to make sure it is working

Lindsey from Kefi

Freshteam is great!

Pros

Super easy user friendly software! Helpful for hiring for our business!

Cons

It is a little pricey for our start-up company.

Excellent for the free tier, a bit expensive otherwise

We use it to track applicants, and then employees' salary, terms, etc.

Pros

The free tier is enough to get you started if you're a small startup, and it has a load of features needed

Cons

Some basic features are missing, like the company tree, which makes no sense not to have, especially when you can see a tree for an individual employee

Alejandro from Alo Global Technologies

Do you want to have way more control about the hiring process in your company? this is what you need

Great tool for all your company hiring needs.

Pros

Everything you need to recruit new blood for your company, how to select, keep track of candidates data, docs and resume. you can schedule interviews, go back to the candidates pool for another candidate, send and track offers. all employees files. great tool

David from The University of Scranton

Easier to use with basic knowledge

Pros

We have utilized a few of these pieces of software to share and post positions. We have found this software user friendly. It does walk you through the process! No concerns!

Cons

I haven't experienced any issues or glitches as of yet. I did use the customer support and didn't have any issues getting my questions answered!

I love the way it looks - reminds me of Asana - so easy interface to get to know

Pros

I love that I can showcase the employer brand through a custom career site; use application forms to collect all the info we need to make the right decision about applicants.

Cons

Absolutely nothing at all that I could find during my time using this software. Would highly recommend it to all.