GoCo Reviews

4.74 / 5 (46)

Our advisors have recommended this product 10 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The software itself is very straightforward and easy to use. What I like the most about GoCo is its' customer service. Extremely helpful, friendly, and fast. Highly recommended. "

• "The software was easy to set up, it saves me a lot of time during open enrollment and helps to onboard employees in an organized and timely fashion. "

• "This software has helped my business so much. It consolidated all the random spreadsheets I was using before and turned it into an actual, usable system. "

• Cons

• "More integration options would be nice, but not necessary for most day to day operations. "

• "There are a handful of features that aren't available, but they're always ready to hear my suggestions and they actually add them to a list of enhancements to add later!"

• "I don't think the time clock feature beats other options on the market, however it is pretty new and they will likely expand and improve the feature as they have with other areas of functionality."

Browse GoCo Reviews

Easy to use software and excellent customer services

I would use and recommend this software to other HRs.

Pros

Cons

I like most of their functions and seldom use anything other than onboarding and PTO.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback on GoCo! We're so glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our customer experience, and the platform's ease-of-use. We value your constructive feedback, and will take into account any additional suggestions or questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to reach out at any time. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Cassie from Toppers Pizza

Great Software & Consistently Awesome Service

We currently meet with our GoCo representative once a month to 'check-in', and have done so since we switched to GoCo years ago. This says ALOT! They want feedback on the good, the bad, and the challenging, and they ALWAYS act on it. If I have a question that I send to our representative, I have no doubt that I will get a response within an hour. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, it's so nice to work with company that aligns with our core values. They are definitely a great team that Gives Customers What They Want and Builds Something Special every step of the way!

Pros

I use GoCo mainly when I need to update our Team Members' profile to make them eligible for benefits within our Company. GoCo makes offering our Team Members benefits and enrolling them into our plans so much easier! During open enrollment, not only am I sending our eligible Team Members emails to remind them to enroll in our benefits, but GoCo is also sending them multiple emails so they don't miss their opportunity to take advantage of their potential benefits. It's so refreshing to get rid of all the paperwork and complete everything electronically flawlessly.

Cons

Our company structure is set up a little differently than most. We have multiple companies under one umbrella company. This makes it a tad bit challenging for GoCo to be able to structure the profile setup, necessary documents, and permissions, but they have turned this into an opportunity to make updates and create additional features.

Quality of Product, Ease of Automation, & Cost of Service

Kat from Castle Hill Fitness

Disappointing. Should have stuck with Zenefits.

I'm optimistic that Goco will continue adding improvements and additional staff until their product is as strong as Zenefits. I'd just hold off signing up until that happens.

Pros

Goco promised a lot - everything Zenefits offered (since it was founded by former staff of theirs) - plus MORE! Unfortunately, in my opinion they haven't delivered. The pros are that this is basically a free software if you don't add any bells and whistles, and it is WAYbetter than managing an HR system on paper or with spreadsheets. The onboarding process is great on the new employee side. The staff have welcomed my feedback when I give it, which I appreciate.

Cons

As soon as we switched to Goco, we entered a nightmare. We were charged for things the sales rep said we wouldn't be (the company executives sent a very nice apology about that misunderstanding), the functionality did not live up to its promises and has lots of annoying little UI issues, and it is like pulling teeth to get a response from my account rep (I received a separate apology directly from the exec about that). From my perspective, Goco is suffering new-startup syndrome where they overloaded their staff and make promises they can't possibly deliver. I do believe that my Customer Service rep and all the staff are genuinely trying their best and that the company has simply bitten off more than they can chew.

Michelle from Comit Developers

Get Rid of Paperwork and Save Time

As an HR department of one for a small company, GoCo has enabled us to find a tech solution that works for us and is affordable. It has helped greatly with transparent performance management, completion of necessary documents in a timely manner and has relieved a lot of the stress associated with open enrollment every year. The customer service is also wonderful. I have always received a prompt reply to my questions and my suggestions are taken seriously.

Reasons for Choosing GoCo

Cost, user-friendly interface and presentation of the product during the demo. As a small company we aren't paying for more than what we need.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your feedback on GoCo! We're so glad that the set-up process and open enrollment processes have been made easier with our platform. We also value your feedback on our time clock/other features, and are continuously taking this feedback to improve our product. Don't hesitate to reach out to us with additional questions and suggestions! Thank you again! - Aimie Y.

Alex from RhinoPro Truck Outfitters

GoCo is simply the best HR related SaaS available

My overall experience has been nothing but exceptional. I really have no complaints whatsoever!

Pros

Everything. The implementation was a piece of cake with little to no work on our end. The open enrollment saved myself and my HR manager over a month of traveling to administer benefits across 4 states. The customer service is by far the best feature, as they're responsive even after hours and always willing to help!

Cons

The platform can be slow at times. Overall it's generally a non-issue but I have noticed that especially after hours that the whole website tends to get about 20% slower

Reasons for Switching to GoCo

ADP consistently lied to us, set unattainable targets, and cost far too much money. Their platform is also clunky and hard to use

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review on GoCo! We are so happy to hear that the platform has helped with open enrollment, and that our customer service has been helpful. We've also passed along your feedback regarding platform speed, as your opinion is very valued. Please do not hesitate to reach out with additional questions or suggestions at any time! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Mike from Vascular Tyler

A great fit for our small medical practice

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy for staff to learn. The initial learning curve was very brief. Also, the implementation support was great, the GoCo implementation specialist did the behind the scenes work to set up the system to fit our practice.

Cons

The biggest two things I would like to see is some sort of communication feature where employees could make notes regarding timesheets. The other would be the ability to restrict time keeping by IP address...to make sure people are actually here when clocking in and out. These are minor and would not keep me from making the same decision to use GoCo.

Reasons for Choosing GoCo

GoCo checked all the boxes for our needs and was affordable.

Ronnie from FH Insurance

A good service overall

It's been good overall, but I wish they would fix a few things with execupay.

Pros

This is a pretty good product, super user friendly and you don't need too much support usually. The team was good about setting it up with relatively few hiccups.

Cons

The payroll they sync with (execupay) does things relatively last minute which is pretty frustrating. We received and had to mail the 1099's on the same day, they didn't send it to the IRS on our behalf, etc... They also do not understand how to set up individual HSA's which is super weird.

Reasons for Switching to GoCo

Benefitmall payroll was the absolute worst payroll out there.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Ronnie, Thank you very much for your review of GoCo! We are so happy to hear that you find the platform to be user-friendly and easy to set-up. We've also taken your feedback on payroll & HSAs and passed it along to our team, because your thoughts are valued! Do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at any time. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

James from Radical Convergence

GoCo exceptional for its offerings

Pros

The system is very well built, very streamlined and simple to use. Their syncs are very helpful for efficiencies in processes throughout payroll and HR.

Cons

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi James, Thank you very much for your review on GoCo! We're grateful to hear that you are enjoying the ease-of-use, as well as the ability to sync payroll and HR features for efficiencies. We also value your constructive feedback regarding integration options, and have passed this along to our team. Do not hesitate to reach out to our team with any additional questions and suggestions. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Good Tool, Great People

We started using GoCo when we joined OneDigital. It's been a great partnership for us. I appreciate that GoCo includes support and not just a platform.

Pros

GoCo is a light weight HRIS platform that has a nice set of features that are perfect for our size of company (less than 35.) Benefits and open enrollment are much easier than the previous paper approach. And Goco sends the reminders, not us! Same thing with time off management and approvals. 95% of staff use it consistently and appropriately. Onboarding new hires is much easier when they can review material and benefits prior to day one. Best of all, though, are the people. Responsive and pleasant.

Cons

I'd like to see more change control features that include explanations for why we are making a change. Did I change vacation because--someone made a mistake or because we gave someone a vacation day for performance reasons?

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi, Thank you very much for your review of GoCo! We are so happy to hear that you find benefits, reminders, and other HR tasks easier to manage with our platform. We also value your constructive feedback on change control features, and have passed that along to our team. Do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or suggestions at any time! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Hannah from Pathways to Community

Love GoCo

Pros

GoCo is so easy to use. I love that it integrates with our ATS (Jazz HR) so flowing hired over is super easy. Our employees have a lot of documents to sign upon hire and having it all done electronically makes life so easy. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up a new hire - would recommend!

Cons

We’ve been experiencing an issue for the past few months with part time employees being changed to full time after onboarding by the system. It has taken awhile and there has yet to be a solution. Other than that, no complaints!

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Hannah, Thank you so much for your review on the GoCo platform! We're so happy to hear that the product's ease-of-use, integrations, and document management features make your new hire process easier. We also value your constructive feedback on full-time vs. part-time employee status, and have passed this along to our team. Please do not hesitate to send over additional questions or suggestions at any time. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Amy from Dito

Great Tool for SMB|MM

Pros

It is a fairly intuitive software that is easy to learn. Very affordable and has a lot of features that other platforms nickel and dime you on. The support team is extremely responsive and you know that issues are not just going in the queue.

Cons

Some features still need work such at the PTO/Vacation and the Timesheet functionality. Background checks are not built-in as a feature of the tool and you can connect with a partner it is still one more relationship for me to manage. Same for some of the benefits. The reporting still needs some tweaking but most needed reports are there or can very easily be built in just moments.

Did not want to go PEO.

Cost

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Amy, Thank you very much for your review of GoCo! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the ease-of-use, pricing, and feature capabilities. We also value your constructive feedback on PTO/Vacation/Timesheets, as well as on background checks. We have passed your feedback along to our team -- please feel free to reach out with any additional questions or suggestions! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Susan from Pathways to Community

User Friendly

During Covid, GoCo really made it easy to send needed documents to staff quickly.

Pros

I like that GoCo doesn't require too much explanation to new staff because it's so user friendly.

Cons

I would like to be able to pull more specific reports, such as only February birthdays or anniversaries. As opposed to pulling all birthdays & anniversaries.

Unknown

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Susan, Thank you very much for your feedback on the GoCo platform! We are so happy to hear that user-friendliness and adoption process have been helpful for you. Your constructive feedback is also very valued, so we will pass along your suggestions around birthdays and anniversaries to our team. Do not hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or additional comments! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Sam from SourceDay

Industry: Program Development

Very Simple Hour Tracking

Pros

I'm an intern and am paid hourly. GoCo is incredibly easy to use. I clock in every day. It's simple to take a break and then come back. At the end of the day I'm able to see my total hours worked, as well as a break down of my breaks. It's also simple to edit hours. I edit my hours and leave a comment for my supervisor to approve. I've not had to email about my timesheet ONCE since using GoCo.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about GoCo. It has everything I need in one place.

Reasons for Switching to GoCo

My hours were previously kept on a Google spreadsheet. It was confusing and cumbersome. GoCo is lightyears better.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Sam, Thank you very much for your review on GoCo! We're so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with GoCo and are able to successfully use our time clock/time tracking features. Your feedback is very appreciated! Do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or suggestions. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Jenny from Primrose School of Bee Cave

Great Software

From start to finish, amazing customer service and responsiveness.

Reasons for Choosing GoCo

Pricepoint and customer service!

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Jenny, Thank you so much for your feedback on GoCo! We're so happy to hear that our platform has been able to consolidate your spreadsheet process and provide an all-in-one experience. As you mentioned, your feedback and suggestions are extremely valuable to our team, so feel free to reach out at any time with questions or suggestions. Thank you again! - Aimie Y.

Kamberly from Austin Sign Works

Industry: Printing

Pros

GoCo has been a great addition to our HR department. It does a nice job of holding employee information, payroll, benefits, employee handbook and notes can be entered, as well. Customer Service is very helpful. I also receive emails when an employee has made a change to their account, from address to bank information.

Cons

Sometimes, GoCo gives me emails for changes to be made and are not correct. I then need to double check if the information is legit or not.

SHELLY from STOUGHTON AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT

I love the product and the GoCo Team

Time savings Great Customer Service I have not had any bad experience all is top notch

Pros

EDI feeds to vendors, Annual open enrollment. The ability to send annual Contracts for signatures. At last but not lease the onboarding features.

Cons

We would like to at a glance who is missing their onboarding documents.

Reasons for Choosing GoCo

At the time we were looking they were the only company that offered Onboarding and Benefits

Nancy from SourceDay, Inc.

Simple and easy to use

Online benefits onboarding is huge benefit for HR and the employee!

Pros

Onboarding is so simple and save a ton of administrative time by streamlining the onboarding process. Very employee friendly.

Cons

Historical reporting has been lacking. But that feature has recently been implemented and on it's way. Would like to have some data inputs on compensation that is visible just to administration and not employee.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Nancy, Thank you so much for your feedback on GoCo! We're so glad that the platform has been able to help with onboarding and administrative processes. We've also passed along your feedback on reporting and data input for future improvement opportunities. Your feedback is valued -- so don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or additional suggestions. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Leah from Pathways to Community

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy to navigate and wonderful customer service

I found it easy to use since day one. Our employees also find GoCo to be very user friendly. They also have wonderful customer service. They respond quickly and area always helpful.

Pros

The software is easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I cannot think of anything at this time. I know they have features we do not use, but I am happy with the features we do use.

Neel from TekNinjas

Health Benifits Management

At present we are using goco for managing health insurance purpose only. They have onboarding and moany other tools to use if we can. Overall its good.

Pros

Our organisation use goco especially for managing health insurance to our employees. Its very useful in that matter. Excellent customer support.

Cons

If any information like start date for an employee needs to change we need to check with customer support of goco to edit the data. We can't update the information directly. Since customer support responds quickly we didn't face any issue though.

Reasons for Switching to GoCo

Tracking health insurance changes is difficult. So we switch to GOCO and its really useful

Lacey from 317Grow

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great paperless hiring for small business - FREE

Pros

First, this software is completely free! I was amazed because it is a great product for nothing. They are open that they'd like to set you up with their benefits provider. They did call once, but it was no pressure and they were quick . You can start a hire from start to finish here and it sends them an email letting them know they need to fill out paperwork online. It really streamlines my process. Employees can also update their direct deposit and request vacation days here. It has a very modern look and feel and customer service is AWESOME. They get back to you so quickly. Great product that syncs with Slack, PayChecks, ADP and Outlook calendar.

Cons

I am waiting for more functionality. I'd like to be able to retroactively add current employees with ease. Currently, I'd have to enter them individually. But the software is free and streamlined my onboarding so I'm happy.

Melanie from Milrich Associates, Wholesaler Masterminds Schedulers and Virtual Assistants

If you are looking for a one stop HR portal - look no further than GoCo

Pros

I love the fact that not only does it integrate with our Slack platform - it is very comprehensive as far as managing our HR systems. It keeps our team organized - we can see benefits, documents, vacation and other time off requests in one place. It makes our new employee onboarding a breeze!

Cons

Our vacation time doesn't track as well as we'd like and the response time from some team members was a little laggy but that particular issue has been resolved by their restructuring of their internal team.

Kelsey from Blue Star Royalty

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great for benefits

Pros

Organized team info, benefits coordination and onboarding

Cons

We didn't opt into payroll because of cost

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Kelsey, Thank you so much for your review on GoCo! We are so glad to hear that you have found the team info, benefits coordination and onboarding features helpful. We also value your feedback on payroll pricing, and have passed that along. Please do not hesitate to reach out with additional questions or suggestions at any time! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Matt from Sara's Garden

Great HR and On boarding Solution

Pros

Very easy to use. Great way to manage our on boarding, PTO and HR needs.

Cons

Disappointed that GoCo has gone to up-charging for functionality when they swore they wouldn't do that like Zenefits did in the sales cycle.

Amber from IntelliChoice

Love GoCo

Very easy to use.

Pros

Very User Friendly. Also Easy to navigate.

Cons

Just takes a few steps to upload documents

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Amber, Thank you very much for your review of GoCo! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy the platform's ease-of-use and ease-of-navigation. We also value your constructive feedback around documents, and have passed that along to our team. Do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or suggestions! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Wes from Onit

GoCo is great HR software for SMBs

Great ease of use. Enjoyable user experience. Never any weird errors.

Pros

Onboarding is super easy. I was all set before I walked in on my first day.

Cons

Nothing offhand. I hear that there are edge cases for our HR setup at the company that GoCo has trouble handling, but they aren't major.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Wes, Thank you so much for your review of GoCo! We are glad to hear that your onboarding process has been made easier. We also value your constructive feedback, and will pass it along to our team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team with questions or additional suggestions at any time. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Monica from GlobalFluency Inc

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great and easy to use onboarding tool!

Pros

Ease of use. Employees also like the ease of use. On boarding is paperless.

Cons

Don’t think there is something I have in issue with.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Monica, Thank you very much for your review on GoCo! We are so happy to hear that you find the platform easy to use and helpful for paperless onboarding. We value your feedback, so do not hesitate to reach out to our team with questions or suggestions at any time. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

DARRENE from WRS Health

All-in-One HR Platform

GoCo is a user-friendly HR system that allows employees and employers to connect real-time easily.

Pros

I like how uncomplicated it is to plot time-off requests and how easy the managers can approve them.

Cons

I may have limited access but every time I would click on the Calendar nothing would come up.

Making life easier!

GoCo makes life easier as an employee to track down personal data, leaves, teams related information. It's a go to place and a great employee portal.

Pros

Most easy and simple to use. Able to get all your notifications on one page which reduces your efforts for searching. Gives great overview of teams and profiles. Simple and good UI. You can get everything at one place.

Cons

It creates a task for you for acknowledging the approvals/rejections.

August 2016

Brian from ElectricRate.com

August 2016

Simplified our HR & Benefits work by 10 fold

Pros

We love the new hire onboarding, paperless everything, managing the day to day like PTO requests and approvals, and compliance layer that's always looking out for us and keeping us in check. Our employees love the easy to use interface and ability to self manage all of their benefits and paid time off. Oh... and we love Slack integration, so cool.

Cons

We'd love to see integration with additional project management software

Quirah from IntelliChoice Home Care

Great Resource!

Pros

GoCo is easy to use and navigate. It's features allow multiple pieces of HR information to be located conveniently together.

Cons

I am very pleased with the software program.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Quirah, Thank you very much for your feedback on GoCo! We are happy to hear that the platform's ease-of-use and consolidation have been helpful for you. We also value any additional feedback that you may have, so feel free to reach out with questions or suggestions at any time. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Super easy to use, excellent support

We've been able to dramatically reduce the time spent on administrative tasks. I can now spend my time focused on our people rather than spreadsheets and fax machines!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to navigate. The ability to integrate with our current payroll was huge. The benefits and HR tools are excellent - 'magic docs', employee onboarding and self-service benefits especially have saved us countless hours

Cons

We've not come across anything we're unhappy with so far. The 'team feedback' features could be improved, but we are not currently using that section

Fernando from Enterprise Knowledge

Great Benefits Management Software

Pros

It’s easy to use and enrollment in benefits is very straightforward

Cons

It would be great to have a summary of key dates such as open enrollment windows

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Fernando, Thank you for taking the time to review GoCo! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy the benefits enrollment features, and the platform's ease of use. We also value your feedback on key dates/open enrollment, and have passed that on to our team. Do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time with questions or suggestions. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

John from Rented Audio Video & Computer Rentals

Thanks Goco!

Great experience, I never had any problems with using Goco

Pros

This is so easy to use to keep track of benefits and attendance or to retrieve tax information and so much more.

Cons

There were no issues, I like all options and information

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi John, Thank you so much for reviewing GoCo! We are happy to hear that the platform has helped with tracking benefits and attendance, as well as retrieving tax info. We always value your feedback, so do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or suggestions at any time! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Arianne from Idaho Legal Aid Services, Inc.

Industry: Law Practice

GoCo Review

Did the job.

Pros

Fairly easy to use product with some training.

Cons

The sign in button should be on the front page as well, not just have to go to menu to get in.

Liefen from Onit

Pros

I like the ease of use and the tracking of all my needed HR items in one-stop

Cons

nothing really. I've been happy. I'd love to see the calculated vacation days that I will have earned at each month rather than what's I've earned to be able to plan my PTO more effectively and save me the time of asking my HR rep.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Liefen, Thank you very much for your review on GoCo! We're so glad to hear that the ease of use and HR-related item tracking has been helpful for you. We also value your constructive feedback, so we have passed along your comments on vacation days and PTO to our team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time with questions or additional suggestions. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Racheal from Pathways to community

Great overall

Makes filling out forms easy and getting information I need easy as well

Pros

Quick and easy and simple to use. Signing forms for hr is a breeze as well.

Cons

I have no comment for this. Never had an issue to dislike anything.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Racheal, Thank you very much for your review on GoCo! We're so happy to hear that your HR form-signing process has improved with our platform. Your feedback is valued and appreciated, so feel free to reach out to our team at any time with questions or suggestions. - Aimie Y.

ERin from Haitian Centers Council, Inc.

Dependable HR Software with a Great Company

Overall, the experience has been great working with the GoCo team.

Pros

This software automated our onboard process from little to no paper.

Cons

I would rather have more preset integrated reports than having to create them on my own.

Interface and price.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Erin, Thank you very much for your review of GoCo! We're glad to hear that your onboard process has been automated with our platform. We also value your constructive feedback around integrated reports, and have passed that along to our team. Do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or suggestions at any time! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Corey from Pathways to community

User

Pros

Easy to use User friendly Employees can use

Cons

Updates but overall like it Can use update

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Corey, Thank you so much for your feedback on the GoCo product! We are happy to hear that your team finds the platform user-friendly and easy for EEs to use. We also value your feedback on updates, and are continuously evaluating our product for additional opportunities. Don't hesitate to send over additional questions or feedback at any time! Thank you again, Aimie Y.

Michael from Modern Foundation

HR department in-a-box

This has made our HR wor so much easier. As a small business, we need support, and that is exactly what GoCo gives us without spending $1,000's of dollars.

Pros

It's your one stop shop for an in-house HR department. I can track all of my payroll information, request offs, medical etc, without multiple forms, meetings etc.

Cons

At times, it can be difficult to find what you are looking for with their labels, but overall its great.

Easy for just about anyone to use

Simple and easy to use

Pros

The clean and easy-to-read design makes it a pleasant user experience. There aren't an abundance of navigation options to confuse users who might otherwise get lost searching for something specific.

Cons

We can't see company or team organizational information, so it's a very individual use focused tool for companies.

Jessica from Certified DEF

Really Nice Platform

Pros

I really like using GoCo. Its a good way to keep track of our office staff and track of their time off and keep up to date.

Charmel from Onit

Pros

Makes finding information quick and easy.

Cons

Don’t really have any negative feedback.

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Charmel, thank you very much for the positive feedback on our product. We value customer feedback more than anything, and are continuously striving to answer your needs. Don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you ever need anything!

Makes it easy to access benefit information

Pros

Single-sign on with Google means I can easily get in and access what I need. It's easy to make simple updates and the open enrollment process was mostly straightforward.

Cons

Going thru open enrollment I wasn't sure by messaging whether my changes had actually been permanently saved, but other than that specific use-case everything else has been very easy to access and understand.

Benny from GoCo.io, Inc.

Dan from AfterOurs Urgent Care

Tanya from OpExpert- Consulting

Easy to Use

Pros

I really love this product. Integrates with so many tools. Easy to use

Cons

None. Everything works perfectly. No issues

Response from GoCo

Replied February 2021

Hi Tanya, Thank you very much for your feedback on GoCo! We're so glad to hear that you love our product, and the integration capabilities. We also value your constructive feedback, so feel free to reach out at any time with questions or additional suggestions. Thank you! - Aimie Y.